Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

Where are the Traps!? - Suggestion to change Fire Branch
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2008-05-13
posté November 28, 2013, 01:24:45 | #1
Where are the Traps!? - Suggestion to change Fire Branch Hello there! I'd like to leave some random thoughts I had to improve/change the Sram gameplay
The changes are most focused in giving each branch a specific role rather than what we currently have that is pure backstabbing.

Introduction to Traps

Traps are invisible structures that can be activated when someone moves into their area of effect. Right after being activated they disappear from the map. They're the spells that get most benefits from being invisible, as their damage is not reduced and the enemy won't know where the Sram is to avoid stepping on traps.

The Traps should be Earth based, and that's why I suggest to revamp the fire branch and turn it into an earth branch. However, I know that it would be troublesome as there are many fire based srams around, so, I suppose we could still leave the option to leave this branch as fire, even though I'd prefer to see it as earth since it makes more sense. Traps greatly increase the level of Hemorrhage.
The damage per AP in traps is higher than spells, i'll set it up as 20 damage per AP every 100 levels.

The Earth or Fire Branch

Laceration
Costs 3 AP, adds +6 Hemorrhage at all levels. Same damage as Cold Blood.

Tricky Trap
Costs 2 AP, 1 to 4 range and doesn't need line of sight. Size: 1 Cell
The most basic trap in game, it only fills one square in map just like the current crappy shadow trap. The trap increases the level of Hemorrhage of the target in 10 points. It deals 3 | 40 | 80 damage to the target.

Poisoned Trap
Costs 3 AP, 1 to 2 range and doesn't need line of sight. Size: 5 cells (Cross)
This trap will add poison based in the level of Hemorrhage the target has.
Deals 3|35|70 damage and adds General Infection.
General Infection: triplicates the damage caused by Hemorrhage.

Lethal Trap
Costs 6 AP, 1 to 2 range and doesn't need line of sight. Size: 1 Cell
The strongest trap in game. It however has a high cost. The Lethal Trap will do damage to the target and double the level of Hemorrhage it has.
Deals 6|120|235 damage, doubles the level of Hemorrhage.

Execution
Costs 6 AP, 1 MP, close combat.
This spell deals high damage that can be increased by the Hemorrhage state. It's an Ambush type spell.
The spell hasn't changed from it's current version.

Passives

Sram to the Bone
It now greatly increases the number of traps the Sram can have in the battlefield.
+0 to +10 Control
+0 to +20 Dodge
Traps steal 0(10)% HP of Damage Inflicted.

Trap Remover
This spell replaces Shadow Trap. It costs 1 AP at level 9 and removes the selected trap from map, the Sram gains up to 25% CMC damage bonus for each trap removed (can stack). This spell doesn't reveal the Sram.

This idea is just for the Fire branch. The water branch obviously need a lot of changes because the spells have too similar costs, the only thing that differs are the effects. The invisibility mechanic should also be improved and I have no idea for that. The air branch consequently needs some improvements.
I suggest one thing that could be added to the water branch in opposition to the air branch. A spell that can drag targets up to 2 squares and have a range limitation of 4 to 4, so the targets don't end up in front of the Sram, but close to it. The spell would have to be limited and have a medium cost, to prevent abuse with Lethal Traps.
The main use of that spell would be to prevent what usually happens in PvP, people go to the corner and the Sram cannot backstab.

Now for the Double, it would have to be changed somehow. I mean, it's nice to be able to double your damage output, but I'd really rather see a Double with lets say, 40% of the Sram's characteristics at level 9, that doesn't explode after a hit. Something that could last longer and have a better use when it comes to support (moving targets for example) or to hemorrhage stacking.

For the air branch, I had an idea that I could work on: to make it add the Frightened State when spells are cast when invisible. This state improves the fear effects that the air branch can add, such as increasing the quantity of squares Fear can push.

That's it, please give your feedbacks ^^

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - November 28, 2013, 01:40:47.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-23
posté November 28, 2013, 02:00:31 | #2
But i like the Fire Branch as it is... A lot. :/

We do some big damage with hemo stacks. Also, all the fire spells are good right now. Sure we could do more damage since we've got no range or AoE, but the spells themselves work wonders. I personally use First Blood A LOOOT, even after the first hit. I've seen Srams use Bled Dry as an alternative to First Blood/Cold Blood. The only iffy one is Torment, and it's because 5AP is real hard to work with when builds are still revolving around 10ap.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - November 28, 2013, 02:05:09.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-08-23
posté November 28, 2013, 09:21:25 | #3
A while ago a similar suggestion came up, I am not fire but I think that completely changing a spell trees role is a bad idea, the impact on those who play it is too big. Changing a tree to be another element isn't fair unless ankama are happy to replace hard earned fire gear with equivilent gear in a new element. Can't see them doing that personally.

What I would like to see is for them to make sram spells have range but be castable only in close combat or on a trap (if nothing is standing on it). This would charge a shadow trap in a similar way to feca glyphs, allowing for a lot of new traps for every tree, but without taking anything away from what srams can already do.

A pulling spell for water sounds very good and would be a nice replacement for kleptosram, since klepto is pretty much just a 4ap version of swindlesram.

This post has been edited by exponentialrage - November 28, 2013, 09:54:00.
posté November 28, 2013, 10:17:51 | #4
I see your point guys. I do know that fire Srams have a great damage output, but I also think that the way they inflict that damage is way too restricted. Srams really have not many ways of avoiding damage in close combat, no HP% boost or resistance. They only have 20% chance of escaping from an attack, which I have to say that it's nice, but not enough. I'd like to see their gameplay being changed in a way that benefits the versatility of the class. As for invisibility, if they ever make this mechanic useful and more predictable, the spells would have to be reviewed.

Your idea for traps sounds interesting, I once had the simple idea to add 1 trap for each branch, then less impact would be done to the class. But we'd get back to the fact that all branches would have traps, meaning again no specific role for a specific branch. Maybe we could add a specific role for each elemental type trap with that suggestion.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté November 28, 2013, 11:06:21 | #5
Oh, so I'm not the only one who would like the traps back? I loved them in Dofus and was surprised they got rid of them, it was one of the best things in Sram, it's like removing heals from Eni

I think fire branch would fit it the most, but then again I understand some players could not be happy with that. But on the other side, we are gonna have a revamp anyway, so I would welcome changing one of the branches for trap branch.
If not, then at least giving us one or two support spells related to them,and I don't mean something like tricky trap, but a real traps...

This post has been edited by Rokugatsu - November 28, 2013, 11:07:01.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté November 28, 2013, 11:29:30 | #6
I'd like water branch to have a trap that can Steal AP/MP.
I would also like for air branch to have a trap that can pull in the target from within 3 cells in line. I'd call that Shadow Pulling Trap. It would allow Sram to prevent enemy from huging map edge for the whole fight, especially if more traps will be combined in chain reaction - it would even let Sram to lure someone away for several cells!

I don't see a problem with 1 trap per branch. Cra already have 1 beacon per branch and it doesn't change it's role. The traps doesn't need to change the role of the branch either. You can also merge some spells effects in order to make slot for the Trap.

An example:
Swindlesram + Kleptosram - these 2 are basically doing the same thing for different cost. They could be merged.

Torment + Execution - these two have the same effect: increased dmg% from hemmorhage. What's the point to have 2 spells doing the same just with different cost? They could remove one of these spells. Or they could merge First Blood with Cold Blood.

As for air branch i don't think they should merge anything. However they could have put the effect of +backstab dmg from Forceful Blow into speciality. They might add +backstab dmg to Scram spell for example. Or they could let Scram to keep increasing Stabber state in addition to current effects. Then we wouldn't need Forceful Blow spell.

.... ok so basically there is second option that i am thinking about: merging Fear with Tricky Blow to make Sram move away while also pushing enemy (animation of Tricky Blow will stay). However in same time i would like some mechanic to invisibility that make enemies get hurt by fear when the Sram suddenly appears - and the longer sram was invisibile, the more scary his appearance would be so the more dmg the enemies in close combat to revealed sram would suffer. That could be some passive called Fear Factor.

posté November 28, 2013, 14:22:54 | #7
@Kikui

Cra beacons are extremely generic. Cras use them or to teleport or to increase the maximum damage they can do, but there's no build based in beacons. I'd hate to see the same thing happening to Sram traps.

posté November 28, 2013, 22:47:18 | #8
Kikui:
Torment doesn't use up the hemo stacks, while Execution does. First Blood uses 2ap, making it more flexible than Cold Blood. Also, two First Bloods when the opponent isn't at max HP does more damage than a Cold Blood, and is preferred if stacking hemo will have a negligible difference on the opponent.

If anything the only changes to the fire branch that I would do is increasing the damage output a bit more, making Torment's crit do 2% more damage per Hemo stack instead of 1% (making the boost just like Execution's when critted, minus hemo disappearing), and increasing the effect when attacking from the back instead. Or maybe only the second two, in case we may end up too OP with the first one.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-01-12
posté November 29, 2013, 19:02:34 | #9
It would be neat if there were more "effect based on target" changes to spells....like sadidas, who have single spells that serve multiple purposes based on target (damage-enemy, shield/heal-allies, create glyph-empty cell)

So for the sram, all spells can stay as they are but they have the option to create a trap with a unique effect all on their own based on the spell used by selecting empty cells as a target~

We can have both~... sadida, osamodas and feca prove that it is a possible mechanic.

OR

On the flip side... for a more interactive style you could utilize the active spell, shadow trap and make it "similar" to an osamodas' gobgob.

It could have a trap menu like a gobgobs stomach menu.. maybe only three types of traps ( that can have their quantities at a maximum of maybe 5 per type) that are only chosen by using shadow trap (similar to gob-up).

A sram stepping on their own trap returns the trap to their trap inventory...while anything else stepping on it would destroy the trap and take the effect. ( this would refund the wakfu point and increase the srams perception like it normally does for a normal shadow trap)

You utilize your handy man profession to craft recipes for traps. You can load up your little menu with different types of traps in terms of elements fire, water, earth and air or maybe even chromatic damage.

You can find/ create new trap recipes that do different effects and use them as you please.

Maybe even have something like the new rune system but for traps, where you can upgrade an existing one to make it a better trap.

Leveling shadow trap could potentially give a CMC damage boost to make these traps damages more satisfying.

It opens up a whole other market for crafts too, and keeps that side of things interesting... It would be a chore to have to keep on creating traps every time you use them in battle and they are destroyed...

but honestly, just like the old summon mechanic for osamodas, it could give a different level of gameplay for srams outside of just killing things...managing your use of traps or running low on their inventory during a fight would bring about allot of critical thinking situations and would make the use of them balanced in my opinion...

--Frey Haakon Erich

This post has been edited by Christian-CAO - November 29, 2013, 19:39:23.
Reason for edit : because I am frey haakon erich, what about it~?
posté November 29, 2013, 20:18:56 | #10

So for the sram, all spells can stay as they are but they have the option to create a trap with a unique effect all on their own based on the spell used by selecting empty cells as a target~
So simple and so genius +1!

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté November 29, 2013, 21:13:29 | #11

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 29 November 2013 20:18) *

So simple and so genius +1!
I was thinking about it but there is one issue: all sram's spells (except Guile?) are melee, wich means we would be limited to place traps right next to us, instead of placing them at distance. Now i don't know if its good or bad. Theoretically it would be obvious that if you set up the trap then you are doing it while kneeling so its next to you, but it would limit greatly the usefulness of such traps and i do belive traps should be sram's ranged spells.

I was thinking that there could be different solution. The speciality Shadow Trap could adapt to the element of the spell used right after it got placed (it could activate the trap to the element of the first spell the Sram would use - be it by attacking enemy or empty cell, the trap won't need to be targeted directly). The trap would then keep its element for the whole fight or until its activated. The basic trap would deal chromatic damage. The elemental trap would deal more dmg and have additional effect or even aoe zone based on the element. That would improve Sram's Trap gameplay without changing any of the elemental spells at all. And it would allow Sram to place traps at distance without the awkward range of targeting that we would have if the suggestion in quote would be applied.

posté November 29, 2013, 21:35:29 | #12
We could have an active support spell to "activate" the trap mode. After using it, we would get more range but could only use the spells on the ground to place the traps.

posté November 29, 2013, 21:43:38 | #13

Pretty much what I said erlier in the thread but without the hassle of putting a shadow trap down first, I like it, frees up an ability slot too. Not so sure about crafting traps, but having the elemental spells be attacks at one range or traps when cast at range would be great. As for keeping each tree unique with traps, water could have stealing distruptive traps, stuff like damage and res steals would both be nice. Fire would have the best damage traps, some large size aoe traps and traps that work with or build hemo, while air could have traps that assist invisibility and pushback traps, maybe some kind of decoy trap that has a chance to act like a sram getting revealed and take a hit or two before fading.

posté November 30, 2013, 01:50:25 | #14
I personally think that if any branch would be reorganized, it would be air because of Invisibility. Fire and Water do just fine right now and have no issues (minus feeling weak compared to almost every other DPT classes), but air doesn't exactly work because of how impossible it is to stack Shadowy Cloak properly.

The Sinister Six * Member Since 2012-01-13
posté November 30, 2013, 06:33:00 | #15
Honestly, my gripe is that the trees are kinda boring.

Water is the only real unique one.

posté November 30, 2013, 15:40:37 | #16

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 30 November 2013 01:50) *
I personally think that if any branch would be reorganized, it would be air because of Invisibility. Fire and Water do just fine right now and have no issues (minus feeling weak compared to almost every other DPT classes), but air doesn't exactly work because of how impossible it is to stack Shadowy Cloak properly.
Agree. Water and fire, in my opinion, would only need a little buff, while air is ok but they should fix the invisibility.
Though, like I said, I would welcome traps as well.

Water is the only real unique one.
Right, because invisibility is so common in this game, any class can do that.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-02-27
posté November 30, 2013, 19:40:23 | #17
EDIT: It's Nidhobbit here XD

Great ideas guys, great ideas! I'll try to join them together to make something clearer!

My opinion on the Water and Fire branch diverges from yours though. They indeed are good, but what I find it wrong, which eventually make the builds boring, is that their spells work too similarly if you understand me. I'll offer some changes to the water branch to make it more versatile.

Trap
Cost: depends in which Trap is chosen from the window. They don't cost WP.
+0 to 50% CMC Damage bonus to Traps.

This spell replaces the Shadow Trap. Srams now have a special window just like Gobgobs where the traps are stored. The quantity of traps out in a fight is only limited by Control.
Traps damage is based in the average level of the three highest level spells of the specified branch.
There are 6 Traps in total, 2 traps for each elements.

Water Traps

Poisoned Trap
Costs 3 AP, 1-3 Range. 1 Cell.
Deals 4|30|60 Damage
Applies General Infection +1 to +80
General Infection: deals 4|30|60 damage in the beginning of the turn. Disappears only if no trap (can be any trap) damage is received for a whole turn.

Torpor Trap
Costs 5 AP, 1-3 Range, Cross (5 cells).
Deals 4|50|100 Damage
Increases the AP cost of all spells by 1 (cannot stack)

Air Traps

Tricky Trap
Costs 3 AP, 1-5 Range. Cross (5 cells).
Deals 3|35|70 Damage
Pushes all targets 2 squares

Hinder Trap
Costs 5 AP, 1-3 Range, Cross (5 Cells)
Deals 4|50|100 Damage
Increases the MP cost by 1 (spells and to move, cannot stack)
Stabilizes the target

Fire Traps

Mass Trap
Costs 6 AP, 2-4 Range. Circle
Deals 6|76|150 Damage

Lethal Trap
Costs 6 AP, 1 WP, 1-2 Range. 1 Cell.
Deals 8|125|250 Damage.
Doubles Hemorrhage

Daunting Face
It doesn't make it possible to attack as water and fire while invisible anymore. The spell gives all traps a chance of adding Confusion to the target.
+0 to 60% Chance of applying Confusion (traps only) if the Sram is invisible.
Sram'bush spells do 0(50)% more damage if the Sram is Invisible.
Sram'bush spells push back 1 square if the Sram is Invisible (fear effect).

Edit: all fire and water spells, except the starting ones, are Sram'bush type now. Trauma is Sram'bush.

Sram to the Bone
+0 to +5 Control
+0 to 50 Dodge
If Sram is Invisible: +0 to +50 extra Dodge

Changes to the Water Branch:
The branch gains some ranged attacks, granting some difference between the spells rather than just the effects they cause.

Horror Show
Replaces Sramshackle. This spell creates a ghost image in the cell of the target and pulls it 2 squares towards the Sram. If cast from behind the spell steals 1 MP.
5 AP, 4 to 4 Range (fixed). Linear.
Deals 5|60|118 HP
Pulls 2 Square
Steals 1 MP (120%) Back
Steals 1 MP (60%) Side

Swindler
Replaces Swindlesram. This spell works in a very funny way. If the Sram attacks the back of the target he gains 1 level of Swindler. Swindler enables the Sram to drag the target 1 square per level (just like K'mir, but restricted to linear, if the Sram gets out of the Linear he loses the state)
2 AP, 1 to 1 Range.
Deals 2|24|46 HP.
Swindler +1 Steals 1|16|28 Dodge (Back)
Swindler +1 (60%) Steals 1|8|14Dodge (Back)
Swindler: enables the sram to Drag the target in a line for a free MP cost, 1 square per level.

No suggestion yet.

Suggestion air branch: Guile could push the target 1 square if the sram is invisible.

No ideas for the fire branch yet.

What do you guys think about it?

EDIT: Swindler must have a maximum level of 3 to prevent abuse XD

This post has been edited by Arthropoda - November 30, 2013, 21:07:34.
posté November 30, 2013, 23:14:22 | #18
Very nice suggestions, the water spells are great and most the traps are rally nice, I feel hinder traps effect could be really hard to deal with for some enemies and classes however. Daunting face with srambush spells also sounds really good, definitely hope the revamp includes something like that.

posté December 01, 2013, 15:36:15 | #19
So, I decided to write a more general idea about the changes!

For the Invisibility State, I have a more basic idea and more reliable. It still works similarly to Shadowy Cloak though.

Invisibility: 6(2) AP, 1 WP. +50 to +100 levels of Shadowy Cloak.

This spell now adds 100 levels of Shadowy Cloak at level 9. The Sram will lose levels of Shadowy Cloak whenever damage is received or done. It works similarly to the perception, however, the use of movement points does not decrease the level of Shadowy Cloak, it increases it. Follow my logic, if you are invisible and you move, it'll be more difficult to find you, simply as that. The current logic is flawed.

• The Sram loses 20 points of Shadowy Cloak in the beginning of every turn.
  • The Sram gains 1 point of Shadowy Cloak per MP used to move.
  • The Sram loses 2 point of Shadowy Cloak per AP/MP used to directly attack a target.
  • The Sram does not lose Shadowy Cloak when setting Traps.
  • The Sram is revealed if single-target direct damage is received.
  • The Sram loses 10 points of Shadowy Cloak if area of effect damage is received.
  • The Sram appears when Shadowy Cloak reaches 0.
  • When Shadowy Cloak reaches 0, the Sram automatically receives the Prime Target state, making him impossible to go invisible for the next turn.
  • When Shadowy Cloak reaches level 40, a wide black fog is shown in an area containing the Sram, pointing it's possible location (same fog as Northern Trackers).
  • If the Sram is Locked, he automatically is revealed.
  • 50% Damage reduction for attacking when Invisible (traps are not included).

Following this logic, if a Sram uses a total of 10 AP per turn, it adds a loss of 20 levels of Shadowy Cloak, leaving him with 80 during the first turn. Now he uses 5 MP to move (same turn), he gets back 5 levels of Shadowy Cloak, leaving him with 85. He starts the next turn with 65 levels of SC, again he uses 10 AP, drops to 45. He uses 5 MP, increases to 50 (2 entire turns with SC already). Next turn he has 30 (third turn invisible), he moves first, increasing it to 35 and then attack, dropping it to 15. Next turn he appears (fourth turn).

In my opinion, a two turn invisibility state is already enough, but with this current state the Sram can extend the duration of invisibility depending on his objectives. In PvP it also gets balanced since pin point damage will automatically reveal him and area of effect damage drops a lot the level of Shadowy Cloak. The black fog effect caused by Northern Trackers will also definitely make it easier to balance the invisibility in PvP.

Note: all branches have benefits in going invisible. Only Sram'bush spells will reveal the Sram, all other ones follow the same logic as the current air spells.

The air branch has a state named Frightened, which increases the effects the air spells can cause in a target and increases the chance of doing critical hits in the current target.

Frightened:

• +1% chance of receiving a Critical Hit every 2 levels.
  • +1 Pushback to Fear every 25 levels.
  • +1 Pushback to Tricky Blow every 25 levels.
  • Guile: -1% Resistance to Attacks from behind every 2 levels.
  • Max level: 50
  • Trauma: consumes Frightened, applies Trauma
  • +2 Levels of Frightened per AP and MP used to attack a target from behind (must be invisible)
  • +1 Level of Frightened per AP and MP used to attack a target from sides (must be invisible)

Forceful Blow
Rear damage bonus replaced by an extra level of Frightened per AP and MP used to attack.
Adds 7 from behind
Adds 4 from side

Trauma
Sram'bush

Same damage and cost.
2% chance of Applying Trauma per level of Frightened. Consumes Frightened.
Trauma: avoids eye contact with the Sram for 1 turn.
The target will automatically change it's facing direction to avoid eye contact with the Sram. If the Sram moves in the direction of the target, it's facing direction can change even during the turn of the Sram, based in his movements. Trauma makes it impossible to attack the Sram from the front.

Sram to the Bone
+0 to +5 Control
+0 to +40 Dodge
+0 to +40 Dodge (if Invisible)

Trap
Cost: depends in which Trap is chosen from the window. They don't cost WP.
+0 to 50% CMC Damage bonus to Traps.

This spell replaces the Shadow Trap. Srams now have a special window just like Gobgobs where the traps are stored. The quantity of traps out in a fight is only limited by Control.
Traps level is based in the average level of the three highest level spells of the specified branch.
There are 6 Traps in total, 2 traps for each elements.
I did some changes and I am not posting their damage, just descriptions

• Poisoned Trap: applies poison and deals damage, 1 cell cross. Water element.
  • Torpor Trap: deals damage and applies Torpor, increasing the cost of all spells by 1. 1 cell. Water element.
  • Tricky Trap: pushes 2 squares, size 1 cross. Deals low air damage.
  • Hinder Trap: stabilizes the target and takes up to 2 MP. 1 cell cross. Air damage.
  • Mass Trap: deals fire damage in a circle.
  • Lethal Trap: high cost, highest damage caused by a spell in game. Low range. 1 Cell. (6 AP, 1 WP and around 230 fire damage at 200).

Scram
Same characteristics. Still adds levels of Shadowy Cloak if invisible (same quantity).

Double: 6(4) AP, 1 WP.Does not explode when damage is received anymore.
Has 100% of the Sram AP and MP.
Spell Levels: 50% of the Sram

I nerfed it because being able to double your damage output is neat, specially for a class that can play invisible. The role of the Double will be now to help stacking hemorrhage, pushing and pulling targets and adding levels of Frightened. For that to happen, the Double has the same damage bonus as the Sram, what changes are the levels of their spells which is a lot lower than the Sram's.

Daunting Face
The spell gives all traps a chance of adding Confusion to the target.
+0 to 40% Chance of applying Confusion (traps only) if the Sram is invisible.
Sram'bush spells do 0(50)% more damage if the Sram is Invisible.
Sram'bush spells push back 1 square if the Sram is Invisible (fear effect).

Note: all branches have benefits in going invisible. Only Sram'bush spells will reveal the Sram, all other ones follow the same logic as the current air spells.

Swindler: same cost, same effects plus a new effect:
If the Sram attacks the back of the target, drags it 1 square (the Sram is pushed 1 square and the target is pulled 1 square, you can think like that).

Horror Show
3 to 3 range, fixed, linear.
Animation: creates a ghost in the target cell, the target is pulled 1 square.
Reason: people in corners in PvP fights, more flexibility to the water branch.
AP: 5, to prevent abuse with Lethal Traps.
Damage: 5, 52, 104
Steals 1 MP if used from the backside (120%)
Steals 1 MP if used from the side (60%)

Soul Butcher
Sram'bush
6 AP, 1 MP
Steal 1 AP (60%) Side
Steals 1 AP (120%) Back
Steals 1 AP (120%) Back
Damage: 7|80|158
1 per turn

Kleptosram: no idea yet for it :S

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - December 01, 2013, 16:04:20.