Incorrect login detailsYour account has been bannedYour account is lockedYour account has been deletedYou have reached the limit of authorised attemptsYour account name has been blacklistedThis Ankama account is protected by the Authenticator.
1. Open the Authenticator application. 2. Select your account. 3. Select ''Unlock''. 4. You will have 30 seconds to retype your account information.
Also can someone show updated version of Kwoa'c Leg and Eskarina Hammer? I am really curious about the stats Ankama give to these two as Eskarine had more dmg but less resist, while kwoac had more res and block instead of crit, while both had 2 Control in the past, so choosing one ofthem was matter of being more offensive summoner or defensive one. I think these items should be therefore comperable and if one of them have WP, the other one should get it too.
#Kwoac`s Leg (lvl 100 Two-handed Staff)
| +1 AP
| +1 control
| +172 HP
| +30 lock
| +3 block
| +40% domg to 3 elements
| +10% to single-target domg
| +23% resist
well theres also epic turning into non-epic and non-epic turning into epic, those are just different weapons. like why torm helmet doesnt have wisdom if its crafted with sage helm, or why doesnt freyrrs bow have levels to spells if its crafted with nuckle bows mainly.
idk, i decided to not upgrade my ush's. probs will spend outgworths to upgrade kwoacs or z-blade for feca after im done with freyrrs.
actually no, brutus isnt worth it, glavius is better with dagger/shield. like totally.
This post has been edited by khackt - August 15, 2014, 02:46:38.
In eyes of a xelor it seems fine but in eyes of others its completly different:
- Xelors are limited to their dial, yes, but that thing placed in the middle of the map make Xelor able to kite like god on whole map and teleport back while being covered with los with the said dial.
-Xelors spells base damage is good and even very high in case of Punishment. Now you can tell punishment need someone close to dial, but aside of Cra its impossible for others to stay away from dial to reach the xelor, especially if it hit and run back behind the dial. If Punishment was single cell target then it would be ok, but its an cross aoe and the only "safe place" is directly near the dial, but even that won't stop xelor as they have spells that push away or move someone away to other cell. Not to mention that being near dial makes Xelor able to use every other spell with 2+ range with no problems.
-Saying this the xelor may have awkward range, but with Dial these range limitations are likely non existant as xelor need only 1mp to reposition self for perfect distance, even on 3+range spells. No other class have such freedom.
-Timekeeper is actually balanced and theres nothing wrong with loosing own ap now for next turn. However rollback is basically a free 3AP and combined with ability to turn MP into AP with Devotion makes Xelors able to use their high AP spells (punishment) 3 times and even have extra ap's left. And as long as storing AP is ok, the fact that Xelor can avoid dmg by hiding behind dial makes others deal less dmg to them in the turn they try to reach xelor. This in eyes of others results in Xelor having superb AP pool, wich combined with ability to remove AP from them (as if jumping forward to reach xelor wasnt wasting enough AP already) makes Xelors overpowered as players dont have enough HP to counter the loss of AP and nobody deal 2x the base dmg of xelor to actually ignore the AP loss. If xelors base dmg was really lowered then this AP reap wouldnt be of much drama, at least in1 vs 1 pvp (it would still be op in group pvp).
-The secondary effect and base dmg all combine togather when looking at dmg. Stop complaining that dmg is "low" when you look at base dmg only (even though its not). there are clases with even lower base dmg then xelors i think you should check them all before complaing. Some classes have low base dmg as xelor and doesnt have AP buffs.
- I don' get the "great power comes with great responsibility". Its a game. Here power comes with rage against you in pvp.
- The reason why people quit playing xelor is because its boring. I did xelor myself and got bored of it as all it does it jumpin back and forth on dial. Yes its effective, but so is iop with Wrath. Both being boring to play, but in case of iop newbees dont need to set the dial op so they can smash right away, faster and thats why they still pick iops.
- The op refers to the situations where 1 class deal more then half of the HP as dmg in pvp vs other class, as it leads to 2 turn KO fights and leaves no place for tactical decisions. Another op class, propably most op, is ecaflip, who can deal "with luck" (but still can!) deal 8 times the dmg of average AP (All In doubled, then Double or Quits twice with success) and even has a chance to stun someone, if that someone was unlucky enough to survive. Masqueraider's double (spirit) is also op as it almost doubles the dmg masq deal for 1 turn and does double it on 2nd turn. One cant simply counter that amount of dmg if that one doesnt have its own spell that deal twice as much of dmg. Xelors with its AP bonuses might deal 1.5 times the average dmg, so its op, not as much as Masq or Eca in terms of raw dmg, but with AP reap and Dial kiting it can compete with them in Op contest.
-You says that Dial is the thing that makes xelor limited or weaker, while its the thing that makes it the op one. To destroy dial someone need to spend 8AP of 1AP spells to detroy it. Most classes doesnt have it and would need 16 ap with 2AP spells casted on it or with some MP spells additoion. This itself would make player loose whole turn of dmg just to kill Dial - Dial, that xelor can make again with cheap AP cost and use remaining AP to kill opponents who were naive to think that destroying dial would help them. In fact if someone destroy dial it let Xelor make new one and jump further away and make him kite again.
I'd rather fight vs earth iop and its stuns then with xelor's kiting and its ap reap, as vs stun i can at least hope for it to not happen.
Fear not every class will be revamped. That include xelor. That being said I wish xelors could swap order of turns, wich would be pretty cool mechanic, as it wouldnt be stun, nor ap reap, but would let allies to attack before enemy. That would be less op then current xelors. I also hope that after item revamp and lock/dodge, resist mechanics changed, the fights will take more turns as Hyperaction vs xelor is a joke.
go make a xelor already then, im both tired of your sadida talks and wishing to see you whine how hard it is to be a xelor.
This post has been edited by khackt - August 14, 2014, 06:09:07.
well, this is where i laugh at 200dmg 400resist feca 'tanks'.
but still it feels like its going to hurt even if i get my feca to 1500 dmg.
not only feels, but i have actually tested that few times - really hurts.