khackt's profile
Statistics
772 Posts (0.91 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté October 22, 2014, 19:15:30 | #1
fun.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #789431  Replies : 2  Views : 202
posté October 21, 2014, 01:28:24 | #2
you automatically enter fights with combat stance since the last update and entry animations, but you still can use your weapon to make it visible.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #789054  Replies : 3  Views : 103
posté October 20, 2014, 08:09:55 | #3

pretty much explains it c:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788884  Replies : 8  Views : 298
posté October 20, 2014, 07:59:33 | #4
it cant be affecting only part of ui, should be everything since pixels are squashed together. you know, harder for brain to process small squashed stuff and everything.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #788881  Replies : 7  Views : 104
posté October 20, 2014, 06:51:03 | #5
just move the bar to the very side.

and i think you have some misunderstanding about screen measuring:
the w:h is important, but pixels-per-inch rate is just as important.
for example when im on trips and have to use my laptop for wakfu, that said minimap has a side of just 4 centimeters and i cant see shit there,
and when im playing home it's a long side of a credit card.
1920x1080 on both displays, except i use 'large font' option when im on laptop to make it readable and 'small font' on the other one and it still looks huge.

now you made me thinking i would like an option to choose zoom on minimap.

- - -

i double this concerned person, i want the toolbar unlocking function back or replaced with a better function, i know my shortcuts, i dont need these stupid buttons taking all the chat window space i could use.

i also want an option to put buffs where i prefer them again, my neck hurts looking up to the buffs and back down to the hp bar a hundred times during a fight.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #788869  Replies : 7  Views : 104
posté October 20, 2014, 06:17:54 | #6
shortcuts.xml is either corrupted or cannot be written. delete both copies and try saving again.

ankamas xml reader fails on parsing folded quote signs, that causes this exact problem most of the time.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #788864  Replies : 4  Views : 165
posté October 20, 2014, 06:04:58 | #7

1600x900 is good enough. Get a better display yourself.
ever had a chance to see a 1920x1080 laptop? sure, quantity of pixels is decent, which only makes it even worse when it comes to details. seriously, you need a better display for this.

about panels:

isnt this exactly what you were asking for?

about lock button - yeah, sorry, i seem to have missed the moment they have removed the button, which is stupid, i liked to have my panels on top sometimes.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #788860  Replies : 7  Views : 104
posté October 20, 2014, 05:14:00 | #8

Skill/menu bar - there should be an option to hide or at least to move it. I already have all 4 skill panels separately from it & know shortcuts to other windows, so I need only HP/AP/MP/WP panel, but this bar still hides some of the screen & doesn't allow to put other panels there.
you can push the lock button and divide/move it.

Skill bar - it's length shouldn't change in world/combat mode. It's inconvenient and doesn't allow to use only 2 panels for skills (20 slots would be enough for all skills).
same length, just takes two slots for weapon attacks.

Minimap - add an option to change zoom or at least to change it's size, currently it's too small.
i would only vote to make it smaller.
get a better display.

Map - add a larger zoom in & more presize coordinates (preferably with a command which would write exact character's coordinates), and an option to add marker on current character's position. Option to place a marker for other party members also would be good.

it shows chars position and party members positions, you can also put other markers, but first you gotta obtain that option by doing corresponding achievements.

Also add an option to change skill & buff panels from horizontal to vertical.
did you even try them before suggesting something that have been implemented for years already?

Change targeting from sprites to spaces - currently it's too inconvenient, especially when a large character is before a small character, it makes selecting a target too hard & causes misclicks. And add an option to show grid.
check "activate transparency" checkbox or learn keyboard shortcuts.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #788851  Replies : 7  Views : 104
posté October 19, 2014, 07:31:13 | #9
and thats the best part of it c:

now edit your post so people would keep thinking you have a funny sense of humor with no evidence to prove it was just an unintentional typo and you are just funny.

This post has been edited by khackt - October 19, 2014, 07:35:41.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #788620  Replies : 5  Views : 169
posté October 18, 2014, 00:29:40 | #10
i like your forum name, its alright. you shouldnt be ashamed of it.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #788276  Replies : 5  Views : 169
posté October 18, 2014, 00:14:54 | #11
if you read the post above yours, you will see that im not saying that the creators team were saying that those are horns, im saying that those are horns despite the team would've apparently called them wings(still would love to see a quote proving that).

would a deer suddenly start having wings on its head if it would be discovered that its horns have levitation fluid traces in them?

This post has been edited by khackt - October 18, 2014, 00:15:25.
Thread : The Animated Series  Preview message : #788273  Replies : 15  Views : 5861
posté October 16, 2014, 06:18:51 | #12
those are on head, those are horns, if not brain abnormalities.
the fact that they just happen to work as anti-gravity devices doesnt make them less horns.
it feels so wrong thinking of those as of wings.

Thread : The Animated Series  Preview message : #787843  Replies : 15  Views : 5861
posté October 12, 2014, 18:50:13 | #13

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #786830  Replies : 487  Views : 15246
posté October 06, 2014, 23:31:30 | #14
всё дело в том, что 

Thread : Translation  Preview message : #785033  Replies : 157  Views : 10605
posté September 27, 2014, 12:46:18 | #15

Quote (noknives @ 26 September 2014 20:36) *

Quote (khackt @ 26 September 2014 05:59) *
yeah, i have 750ish lock and mobs with just 150 dodge escape me for silly -4 penalties, and while most of them at higher levels have 5 and more mp they would still move at least a cell from the tank just to bring some headaches recollecting them around the feca i dont even know what for anymore.
uh can't you just use arrow armor?
nop, cant always use that trick, still need to armor up and deal damage, also it doesnt really help aoes when mobs spread.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781494  Replies : 113  Views : 2195
posté September 26, 2014, 18:09:16 | #16

Quote (CloudyMind @ 26 September 2014 18:02) *

Quote (khackt @ 26 September 2014 17:51) *
you can be locker tank and fire damager as a sac, you should try it, its fun. it's always been since burning blood was invented.
..and up until the lock was nerfed, yep.

Except locker tank is no longer a thing. I can only be damage now. Everything can dodge me now.

I don't understand why people don't get this and keep suggesting things to me.
because it was fun
> ..up until the lock was nerfed
and we keep forgetting that lock is overnerfed as we are rejecting the new system subconciously c:

but seriously, sacs have all kinds of cheap map control and if a mob jumped out of lock zone - it can be recollected with attraction easily at most times. that still works with 5mp mobs mostly.
okay, not mostly, in half of the times.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781212  Replies : 113  Views : 2195
posté September 26, 2014, 17:51:07 | #17

Quote (CloudyMind @ 26 September 2014 11:44) *
Adapt how? I can either be a tank with lock or change to fire for damage. There's no middle ground. Why would i want to play a character that can't quite tank and can't quite deal good damage either?

What i want is a character that can lock and survive anything, even if that means my damage is terrible. That's what i had before the update.

Either i get my lock back or my character is completely ruined and i'm forced to quit the game.
you can be locker tank and fire damager as a sac, you should try it, its fun. it's always been since burning blood was invented.
..and up until the lock was nerfed, yep.

Quote (LioVamp @ 26 September 2014 13:01) *

Quote (Mikutza @ 26 September 2014 12:36) *
lock is easy to abuse
Wakfu has "Turn-based tactical combat"©®™ (quote from the main website). And in my point of view it has crappy ap/mp/range control (read: none, ok there is "some" map control), the maps are open fields without obstacles and choke points, only locking was some sort of a strategy, how come it became an abuse? OK, lets leave the only ultimate strategy of packing damage and pew pew pew until everything dies.
thats how it is now.
like i had my gameplay completely built around feca as the star of the show, but now it's just sticking around and doing ranged damage with glyphs all the way until boss room.

started playing my noob sac again - it's alright, mobs still dont dodge it. because now dodge/lock is more based of MP than on actual numbers in dodge/lock, so everything up to monks cant really afford the penalties.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781207  Replies : 113  Views : 2195
posté September 26, 2014, 07:58:56 | #18

Lock does stack, yes. But the hard cap of removed AP and MP penalties is -5ap and -5mp (not the -4 that was listed in an above post).
thats what i thought as well, until i saw a dungeonwhole of wabbits dodge 750 lock for -3 penalty today. okay, most likely bugged, i would hope so at least, because tormentor dodges me at -5 correctly.
but even if it is bugged and enemies should all spend 5ap6mp to dodge regardless of family of w/e, i still think that this penalty should be capped way higher than that, because the way it is - it is a joke at pvm, even tho its a big deal for pvp.

like before mobs wouldnt even risk dodging at low rates, now they hop to the next cell just to piss you off.

yes i liked the way it was, the classic oldschool tank strategy, proved in lots of games, and if some would say that its making it too easy - just get the mobs all partying around the tank and bomb them from the range - well, its not, because you gotta invest in the said tank alot to make him be worthy.

oh and stabilization aura is worthless now, yes, dont even get me started on that.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #780951  Replies : 113  Views : 2195
posté September 26, 2014, 05:59:09 | #19
yeah, i have 750ish lock and mobs with just 150 dodge escape me for silly -4 penalties, and while most of them at higher levels have 5 and more mp they would still move at least a cell from the tank just to bring some headaches recollecting them around the feca i dont even know what for anymore.

yeah, mp-chipping works alright, but for only a couple of turns, then you gotta go zerker on enu and remove hypermovement fiercefully, which is not fun for those who dont have an earth enu in their teams.
not mentioning that you cant mp-chip four mobs wrapped around the feca at all sides.

its okay, this system is alright, but the numbers should be more serious.
i mean -4ap/mp to dodge 150 vs 750? this is just not fair, they gotta raise the penalty cap.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #780933  Replies : 113  Views : 2195
posté September 25, 2014, 15:55:47 | #20
oh wow, theres troyle on steam, ankama eventually found a way to make me link wakfu to steam. always does that.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #780564  Replies : 23  Views : 970