Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 2 Flovor
Stove Yumday
Stove Yumday is an old tradition originating in - you guessed it - Amakna. The concept is simple: ...

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
2874 Posts (2.03 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 02:25:26 | #1
Distance..panda can move/throw anything away so it doesn't have to hit in close range.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826261  Replies : 4  Views : 77
posté Yesterday - 00:26:53 | #2
Grou took away useful dolls

kiku says it how it is, you want something that works with doll? Link doll before Grou's revamp
we want ankama to bring back the things they made themselves which were better than we have now. A totem idea that they came up since v1 of wakfu, a damage earth doll that they created (yes the current voodoll was a damage earth doll). Summoning the tree on the map was even an idea they had in wakfu already.

Sram revamp and panda revamp brought back a lot of the things they used to have (sram traps, invisibility that made monsters attack and lose turns)

A revamp is not a revamp if they just give us higher damage keep all the "good things" Madd likes (btw he never says anything that's bad atm). Without telling them what's bad they have no idea how to revamp.

Look at all the revamp topics of other classes

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #826023  Replies : 14  Views : 548
posté January 31, 2015, 06:59:56 | #3

Quote (Madd1 @ 31 January 2015 03:43) *
I don't understand how personal attacks on me benefit you. I will answer some of your questions.

• you can lower resist? good for you? o.o stating that they do this doesn't mean much. Tell me how many turns this takes, total AP cost and what happens of ultra powerful dies
I don't need to use UPs to do this. I can lower by 99% res/turn with no crits just as sadi and the max -120% with 3 crits on my own. at 47% crit, I avg -110ish if I cast it using full AP. Additionally, this spell has a reset... so I'm not sure how it would take 'multiple turns' since the state itself resets. I question your knowledge of the air branch mechanics based on this statement.

• you can heal more than eni? eni doesn't need LOS for the most part, has more range, doesn't need preparation, and can revive. Sadida is only better in long fights. And with srams and new cra/iop how many turns will we really have?
Technically, I don't need LoS either and can AoE heal team while summoning a doll. I have an eni in my 6 team, and I honestly usually use it for damage 95% of the time since Sadida has heals on LOCK. I think of Eni no-LoS heals more as Emergency heals. Getting the most out of Sadida healing is a team effort, yes, but it's so rewarding that if you're not using it you're really missing out.

• you have a 100% armor? but you need it in "combination with other armors"? talk about weak XD osa doesnt' need help from any other armor
Yes, I talk about tactics and smart gameplay in a tactical RPG. I'm not sure what is so funny about this. Double grass on my 900% damage tri (pre sadi buff) is a full 760 damage reduction at level 161, which is where I have it now (Assuming my half crit triggers). At final lvl 170 build with 1080 tri damage (pre sadi buff) it's 955 damage blocked for 6ap/2mp. Do I plan to use this every turn? No. Is this clutch beyond belief when you need it? Yes. Is this an amazing team play mechanic when you actually put the effort to coordinate with your team or yourself in a team? Absolutely. Does Earth osa do it better? I don't know. I haven't played a high level Earth Osa, but I also know Osa can't DD+Summon+Shield whenever it needs to like Sadi... so.... yeah. My logic still stands here. Jack of all trades, master of none.

• you say dolls can tank? tell me how please because greedy dolls have 0 lock, most monster teleport and most monsters ignore blocker doll unless you have 2 on them. blocker doll has 1mp so after they're hit/ignored that turn they're just a slow thing in the way
I believe I said dolls -Absorb damage-. I question if you actually read what I said before getting yourself into a heated frenzy and fast-typing out a response. If I cast a 3AP greedy, and a Sramva unloads on it dealing 1500 damage and killing the greedy. Guess what, that just saved my team 1500 damage for 3AP. Our summons are unlimited assuming we can maintain Wakfu. Mind you, AI won't always target dolls, and frequently will actively avoid it, but mob AI is just as bad as our doll AI and Sadi is a class that has the ability to take full advantage of this fact, especially when kiting the mob AI is involved.

• good luck with 40% of target's hp voodoll (the fact that you bring up voodoll as anything special tells me you don't understand what a good support class is
I actually legitimately don't see your point here. What are you telling me good luck with? Voodoll was given %based HP because it wasn't meant to be used as a full replacement for attacking a target directly. It servers EXACTLY what it's purpose is supposed to be. As a secondary link to a target. It acts as the last true reflect in the game, and can be used in a significant number of tricky gameplay to expedite fights. If you don't know how, I'm not going to tell you, because I don't see any reason to give someone so doubtful the benefit of my work and experimentation. If you're trying to link base mobs to Voodoll... yeah... no, why would you do that?

• "slowly set up larger damage" I think you're just trying to act funny now. Wakfu fights and "slowly" work? And even if it's good (greedy dolls is the only good damage doll, ultra powerful costs 5AP so it's only good at bosses). If you actually skip a turn to summon ultra powerful dolls in a regular fight instead of using 2-3 air spells I don't know what to say..

Uh... I could go pretty deep into the math here, but that would require more effort than I'm willing to put into this rebuttal. Short version is a UP can deal 6AP2MP in Stench damage for 8AP1MP. Until it dies. So unless it is instagibbed down, it pays for itself over the course of two turns. A Chill UP does the same for 5. 1more than casting Chill yourself. Again, with smart team play you can give many UP's +2AP at once leading to single time double chill casts which ups efficiency anymore (Or even better, your opponent may do it). Yes this is all situational, but it's all viable, which means writing it off is silly. The only downside to using these is the AI. I actually favor UPs heavily over greedy since I can frequently max them if stuck in longer fights (Not sure why you think every fight is short.. The current end-game content is literally designed to waste your time). They'd be even more useful if they didn't clump around a target at melee range begging to be murdered, then again... that means a target wasted 3000ish base damage on my dolls if I have 3 go mele-derpmode, which again is damage redirection and basically means that's 3000 base damage the team didn't take.

• even any can do some damage, stop acting like sadida damage is anything special (lowest base damage besides 1 spell). Good luck again high earth resist monsters
Sadida damage is -SITUATIONAL- and you will see me call out to this time and time again. I call it tolerable and passable when necessary (Meaning if you have to pull it out which may be a worst-case scenario). At full dolls I can out-damage big DDs for sure, including my prized Xelor which is basically in a full end-game set half-runed. This is not viable in a regular scenario, hence why I only reference it to make the point that it CAN happen. If you're trying to use a Sadi for direct-damage, I'd argue you're doing it wrong.

• tanky how? I can claim I do the best damage in my server too if you want. if you're telling me sadida is anywhere close to osamodas, foggernaut, or feca tanking that's just wow
Well... I verified my end game spec today. 7000HP (With all regular gear, no PVP gear), 65 block, avg 652 resistance to all (approximately) 1080 tri damage and 42 crit. If you don't think 7000HP with 65 block at 652 res that can stack 955 armor on itself per turn avg, still pump out 1330HP damage dolls that either have to be separately beaten or will continue to individually stack, as well as constantly create 2240hp heal slaves that will beast out heals until res gets to high tanky. If that isn't tanky...I honestly don't know what IS tanky to you. I didn't even count the +85 res+stability bursts that are not often used but situationally useful. 'Tanky' and 'Locker' are not the same thing, so if you're trying to compare them, that's silly. Is it going to be on par with the tankiest classes in the game? No.

I think you have literally missed the entire point of everything I've ever said.

Jack of all trades, master of none.

I don't understand how insulting my capacity to play the game benefits you or your argument at all. I never said anything about getting hit, I said it doesn't excel in solo, because it takes forever. I have almost never ended a solo mob fight with less than 95% HP, unless I was trying to rush the fight on sadi. That doesn't mean fights don't take 5x longer than they would with solo Xelor pumping out 1400% damage age-bombs. Or my current Beta build Iop which can 1turn any single mob in Srambad. I also don't understand how you constantly slander dolls and damage potential and then comment that 'it goes well if you pass fast enough'. Having slow fights is indicative of having low damage as well as doll usefulness. You've completely contradicted yourself and your own argument in this paragraph.

The reason why I will not let those of you who refuse to lift the negative veil off of your heads sit here and thrash the entire effectiveness of the class is because Ankama needs to know that there are good aspects to the class and those are the ones they SHOULDN'T CHANGE and should instead augment. You guys are asking to get let down by basically begging Ankama to scrap the class and start from scratch. I doubt any of you will be happy if you do that (because they will not make a custom class for you and will probably ignore most of your individual ideas), and I think there's a good chance I won't either, so I'll fight it tooth and nail to support the aspects of the class that should be augmented, not replaced.

If you want a rewarding revamp for the class, you should focus heavily on what works well as well as what doesn't. Otherwise you're going to get something completely different (again) and be wholly unhappy (again).

Peace,
Madd

First of all, I know every step ankama took for the sadida revamp and I know the kind of feedback/perception they have when we talk about the class. Specially with sadida, the moment you praise 40% of target's hp voodoll you already made them keep the voodoll that way and they will only add something minor like "it can now remove -1mp per turn to the target"

Compared to people who know what the voodoll was like at 100% of target's hp, it made them the best support class as it should be.

90% of the things you listed are "situational"

No revamp is no situational, all spells work in all fights, in all turns. That's the revamp we want. A voodoll that works on the weakest enurado monster and on the strongest. No more spells that you only see at bosses.

Imagine if iop's new focus was only really good for bosses?

That's bad design, this is where you don't understand wakfu and specially sadida.

Without complaints no class would get a revamp. When you tell them what they already know (they already know sadida can -resist and heal). When you and people like you state these things we already know it really really annoys me because I don't think anyone cares.

You see this list, it's there and no one argues because it's true
Click here

The things you say here prove everything that makes the class the worst class at the moment

• I don't need to use UPs to do this. I can lower by 99% res/turn with no crits just as sadi and the max -120% with 3 crits on my own. at 47% crit, I avg -110ish if I cast it using full AP. Additionally, this spell has a reset... so I'm not sure how it would take 'multiple turns' since the state itself resets. I question your knowledge of the air branch mechanics based on this statement.

Then what happens to ultra dolls? You see this is the problem with sadida, because its dolls are so bad in design you become a 1 spell multiman (drain, sudden, wild/manifold). When we say that the class doesn't work is because summoning and everything about the doll is really bad. If ultra powerful would cost 3ap with us controlling it this would fix this problem.

• Yes, I talk about tactics and smart gameplay in a tactical RPG. I'm not sure what is so funny about this. Double grass on my 900% damage tri (pre sadi buff) is a full 760 damage reduction at level 161, which is where I have it now (Assuming my half crit triggers). At final lvl 170 build with 1080 tri damage (pre sadi buff) it's 955 damage blocked for 6ap/2mp. Do I plan to use this every turn? No. Is this clutch beyond belief when you need it? Yes. Is this an amazing team play mechanic when you actually put the effort to coordinate with your team or yourself in a team? Absolutely. Does Earth osa do it better? I don't know. I haven't played a high level Earth Osa, but I also know Osa can't DD+Summon+Shield whenever it needs to like Sadi... so.... yeah. My logic still stands here. Jack of all trades, master of none.

You were the one who said "in combination with other armors" not me. It's still the weakest support armor for something you need to spend your entire turn on it's not that great.

• Technically, I don't need LoS either and can AoE heal team while summoning a doll. I have an eni in my 6 team, and I honestly usually use it for damage 95% of the time since Sadida has heals on LOCK. I think of Eni no-LoS heals more as Emergency heals. Getting the most out of Sadida healing is a team effort, yes, but it's so rewarding that if you're not using it you're really missing out

You were the one who talked about preparation, not me. So you're answering yourself here and like you say, you need your team to know where to be for heals (eni has an easier time. Brings up the "situational" problem I told you about.

• I believe I said dolls -Absorb damage-. I question if you actually read what I said before getting yourself into a heated frenzy and fast-typing out a response. If I cast a 3AP greedy, and a Sramva unloads on it dealing 1500 damage and killing the greedy. Guess what, that just saved my team 1500 damage for 3AP. Our summons are unlimited assuming we can maintain Wakfu. Mind you, AI won't always target dolls, and frequently will actively avoid it, but mob AI is just as bad as our doll AI and Sadi is a class that has the ability to take full advantage of this fact, especially when kiting the mob AI is involved.

You basically proved my point that doll tanking doesn't even exist besides 2 high cost blocker dolls. Any other doll is taking a chance, we're not ecaflips to try and take chances. When we need dolls to take damage it should always work that way (try playing dofus and you'll see what I mean). I know this is wakfu and not dofus but wakfu now is really just dofus (lock, dodge, spell limits, etc). What's worse you have to remember that any time you have greedy/ultra powerful dolls blocking monster LOS you're also blocking your ally's LOS (voodoll problem if you don't see where I'm going).

• I actually legitimately don't see your point here. What are you telling me good luck with? Voodoll was given %based HP because it wasn't meant to be used as a full replacement for attacking a target directly. It servers EXACTLY what it's purpose is supposed to be. As a secondary link to a target. It acts as the last true reflect in the game, and can be used in a significant number of tricky gameplay to expedite fights. If you don't know how, I'm not going to tell you, because I don't see any reason to give someone so doubtful the benefit of my work and experimentation. If you're trying to link base mobs to Voodoll... yeah... no, why would you do that?

Did you know that voodoll had 100% of target's hp? That's how it was meant to be (created by Kam who happens to be the one that created sadida as a class in dofus/wakfu). Btw who are you to say it's supposed to work this way? They fired Grou who made this change and everyone knows that no one that played sadida at the time or even now uses/likes voodoll besides at boss fights. It has to be 100% of target's hp just like cra needs beacon sneaking to be reliable/not break beacon.

• Uh... I could go pretty deep into the math here, but that would require more effort than I'm willing to put into this rebuttal. Short version is a UP can deal 6AP2MP in Stench damage for 8AP1MP. Until it dies. So unless it is instagibbed down, it pays for itself over the course of two turns. A Chill UP does the same for 5. 1more than casting Chill yourself. Again, with smart team play you can give many UP's +2AP at once leading to single time double chill casts which ups efficiency anymore (Or even better, your opponent may do it). Yes this is all situational, but it's all viable, which means writing it off is silly. The only downside to using these is the AI. I actually favor UPs heavily over greedy since I can frequently max them if stuck in longer fights (Not sure why you think every fight is short.. The current end-game content is literally designed to waste your time). They'd be even more useful if they didn't clump around a target at melee range begging to be murdered, then again... that means a target wasted 3000ish base damage on my dolls if I have 3 go mele-derpmode, which again is damage redirection and basically means that's 3000 base damage the team didn't take.

In situations and in situations and in situations. While you're trying to make ultra powerful work other classes are doing 5000-6000 damage, healing, and tanking 4000 damage.

• Sadida damage is -SITUATIONAL- and you will see me call out to this time and time again. I call it tolerable and passable when necessary (Meaning if you have to pull it out which may be a worst-case scenario). At full dolls I can out-damage big DDs for sure, including my prized Xelor which is basically in a full end-game set half-runed. This is not viable in a regular scenario, hence why I only reference it to make the point that it CAN happen. If you're trying to use a Sadi for direct-damage, I'd argue you're doing it wrong.

Pandawa is sadida (support class with many things it can do, though all new revamp classes can do A LOT of support now, look at new cra and iop) without summons, tell me what kind of damage they do. Dolls are supposed to put sadida in a similar situation to pandawa but they don't because of cost to summon and the dolls themselves being bad (half of them)

• Well... I verified my end game spec today. 7000HP (With all regular gear, no PVP gear), 65 block, avg 652 resistance to all (approximately) 1080 tri damage and 42 crit. If you don't think 7000HP with 65 block at 652 res that can stack 955 armor on itself per turn avg, still pump out 1330HP damage dolls that either have to be separately beaten or will continue to individually stack, as well as constantly create 2240hp heal slaves that will beast out heals until res gets to high tanky. If that isn't tanky...I honestly don't know what IS tanky to you. I didn't even count the +85 res+stability bursts that are not often used but situationally useful. 'Tanky' and 'Locker' are not the same thing, so if you're trying to compare them, that's silly. Is it going to be on par with the tankiest classes in the game? No.

Good luck doing that enough/with dolls already summoned, very situational and you can/will/would basically lose a turn doing nothing if monster ignores you to hit your ally since you have no lock. Really situational, maybe in the boss room.

All of pandawa's spells and class specialties/class spells work in any way in any turn (with 100% effectiveness). You can't say that about doll summoning sadida.

I level doll and knowledge of doll and I basically won't notice a difference. This class has the worst class specialties out of all and for that alone is why it's listed as the worst class to put in a group. Not just by me but go look at the topic I linked above.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #825781  Replies : 14  Views : 548
posté January 31, 2015, 02:04:44 | #4

Quote (Onofriss @ 31 January 2015 01:36) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 30 January 2015 20:58) *
That's a closed minded view Onofriss

Look at new sram and new cra. Their branches can do a lot while doing high damage. Iop with -mp and -ap (stun) and still keep high damage and have MANY effects and uses.

Water can keep being damage while healing (look at water masq and panda (support class) with healing/high damage water spells.

Ugh, another one who misinterprets my post. I never wrote about making the damage lower or nerfing utility. I was simply saying that another branch should be more high damage than water because I would rather that the healing capabilities of water be more improved than its dd capability.

We Sadidas seems to have a lot of complains and many players notice that but maybe we should also learn to listen to what others are saying.
We did listen and that doesn't make sense when no one complains about sadida healing. They don't need more heal, what water needs is more damage like pandawa (another support class just like sadida).

Air and earth can be their own branch. You don't have to nerf water's damage to make the air branch just as good. With iop they don't nerf fire branch's damage to make earth's branche's damage good.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #825706  Replies : 17  Views : 249
posté January 31, 2015, 02:00:58 | #5
They will probably leave this new pvp half done for many years like everything else

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825704  Replies : 20  Views : 459
posté January 31, 2015, 01:17:40 | #6
If someone doesn't have the wings they not be able to be aggroed or guards should appear to help them if they're in their nation.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825692  Replies : 20  Views : 380
posté January 30, 2015, 21:13:52 | #7

Quote (Legendary-Pokers @ 30 January 2015 20:58) *
Lies saddis are op u guys need a hell of a nerf unlimited summon no fair u guys need max 6 summons. I've been with Ankama for 6 years and saddis need power but need to remove the unlimited summon
That's fine if they give us alternative like summoning tree or a gobgob like osa, we're a summoner.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #825616  Replies : 17  Views : 249
posté January 30, 2015, 20:58:18 | #8
That's a closed minded view Onofriss

Look at new sram and new cra. Their branches can do a lot while doing high damage. Iop with -mp and -ap (stun) and still keep high damage and have MANY effects and uses.

Water can keep being damage while healing (look at water masq and panda (support class) with healing/high damage water spells.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #825610  Replies : 17  Views : 249
posté January 30, 2015, 19:01:45 | #9
Did you like the new 2ap shaker? Is the damage high enough? I think it's pretty good but not sure how/if I would use it

I will probably level rock throw, charge, and devastate (need to test it

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - January 30, 2015, 19:03:50.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825567  Replies : 1128  Views : 37621
posté January 30, 2015, 16:53:49 | #10
iop revamp is just air, might as well remove the other 2 branches.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825517  Replies : 1128  Views : 37621
posté January 30, 2015, 16:19:21 | #11
or people can go to the french topic here..
Click here

To translate..translate.google.com

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825483  Replies : 1128  Views : 37621
posté January 30, 2015, 16:01:03 | #12
Iop the air revamp

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825473  Replies : 1128  Views : 37621
posté January 30, 2015, 15:58:49 | #13
oh but you can remove resists and heal! you're the best class o.o

the list of problems is huge and what's funny is that no other class has a list like the one we have. I agree 100% with every point you have there.

voodoll being the most critical

Another problem I just realized is that sadida feels less like a class and more like a multiman/sidekick. Even before the pandawa revamp they could still do high damage. Sadida is basically a low damage multiman but at at least the multiman don't need 2-3 turns to do stuff like tank/-mp/-resists/lock. When trecherose can remove mp and tank better than you you know there's a problem

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #825472  Replies : 17  Views : 249
posté January 30, 2015, 15:53:32 | #14

Quote (Madd1 @ 30 January 2015 07:38) *

Quote (Lynn-Reiginleif @ 27 January 2015 23:06) *
Original Post
Short answer, because it depends who you ask. I'm sure my opinions are not popular here since I haven't been playing sadi for over a year, but it's honestly the strongest support in my arsenal. No it's not a monster DPT, no it can't revive, yes the dolls are re-re brained (painfully so), but the class doesn't feel weak or like a burden to me.

I can lower res on mobs making my damage dealers shred.
I can heal more than an eni with preparation and smart play.
I can reduce set amounts of damage by 100% using armors, which in combination with other armors create literal walls around characters when needed.
I can provide additional damage absorption through dolls pulling enemy AI and absorbing their attacks.
I can create a redirection point on anything in the game, including invisible characters. This redirection also acts as a reflect, further increasing my own surviveability.
I can slowly set up larger damage over time through dolls.
I can spam greedies for fast damage when needed.
I can provide sufficient damage for a pure DPT turn when absolutely necessary.
I am tanky enough to not die instantly even in mediocre and completely unruned gear.

and most importantly, I can frequently do MULTIPLE tasks from that list (often up to half of them) at the same time, most while also providing damage support. It just takes some setup.

Sadi is a jack of all trades and master of none. I'm also enjoying it greatly in PVP as well as on my PVM 6.

What sadi does not excel at is solo play. I've been stuck in solo fights for ages because dolls refuse to act with a shred of intellect, but I have the benefit of playing with a team of my own creation. Any sadi that took a damage multi would be passable in fights alone.

I think the class needs work, but I think the foundation is great.

Peace,
-Madd
That's a list that with no substance

• you can lower resist? good for you? o.o stating that they do this doesn't mean much. Tell me how many turns this takes, total AP cost and what happens of ultra powerful dies
  • you can heal more than eni? eni doesn't need LOS for the most part, has more range, doesn't need preparation, and can revive. Sadida is only better in long fights. And with srams and new cra/iop how many turns will we really have?
  • you have a 100% armor? but you need it in "combination with other armors"? talk about weak XD osa doesnt' need help from any other armor
  • you say dolls can tank? tell me how please because greedy dolls have 0 lock, most monster teleport and most monsters ignore blocker doll unless you have 2 on them. blocker doll has 1mp so after they're hit/ignored that turn they're just a slow thing in the way
  • good luck with 40% of target's hp voodoll (the fact that you bring up voodoll as anything special tells me you don't understand what a good support class is
  • "slowly set up larger damage" I think you're just trying to act funny now. Wakfu fights and "slowly" work? And even if it's good (greedy dolls is the only good damage doll, ultra powerful costs 5AP so it's only good at bosses). If you actually skip a turn to summon ultra powerful dolls in a regular fight instead of using 2-3 air spells I don't know what to say..
  • even any can do some damage, stop acting like sadida damage is anything special (lowest base damage besides 1 spell). Good luck again high earth resist monsters
  • tanky how? I can claim I do the best damage in my server too if you want. if you're telling me sadida is anywhere close to osamodas, foggernaut, or feca tanking that's just wow
You know which other class/branch takes its time setting up with many turns? Fire rogue, go to general forum and tell me and what people think of fire rogue.

Just because you can do many things means nothing when it takes many turns and is so low in effectiveness/random/costs you the entire turn.

wow I don't know what kind of sadida you are but you can't excel at solo play you're playing really bad XD I barely get hit in solo play and if I pass turns fast enough it doesn't take forever. You must be one of those manifold bramble/sudden chill sadidas, makes sense. Or one of those tri that can't decide which water spells to use

Go to the list that everyone's making in general forum and see where everyone places sadida. No one can argue, not even you.

Quote (Hydin106 @ 30 January 2015 08:21) *
I have never play sadi but I see many friends play sadi and I found they are awesome.(most good sadi I know are all tri build). They are handy class.. and one of the best pvper. good shield class and can support with - resist debuff.

Sadida in PVP summon vodoll and attack doll then keep resummon doll, armor if hp is full, heal if hp is lower. keeping sadida alive until enemy is dead. leftover AP they do - resist enemy. if enemy hit hard, they will just turn into a tree and become even more tough.

In PvE sadi can heal as good as eni without doll. They can do decent damage but not as good. prolly feel underpower when see friend attack harder. when have a focus fight, -resist is yummy debuff. specialy when go with feca and panda.

I dont think sadida is a bad class but I think they do need AI improve and more interesting specialty.
I see cra do 3000-4000 damage per turn (before this new revamp). They don't need a revamp right? I'm sorry but listing what they can do is the worst argument which people like you and madd keep doing. We know what they can do, can you please stop doing the same redundant posts?

All of what they can do takes too many turns, too many dolls, and by itself are weak

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #825470  Replies : 14  Views : 548
posté January 30, 2015, 15:34:49 | #15
kiku is 100% right. For people that say "sadida wasn't better before this revamp" kiku brings up one of the reasons why it was better before Grou's revamp. They already had WP regeneration with the turn bonus.

I rather they put WP cost on doll sacrifice class specialty and remove it from doll seed. Dolls is what barrel is to panda (make the 2 "support" classes work similar in cost) 

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #825466  Replies : 33  Views : 986
posté January 29, 2015, 16:19:18 | #16
Thank you for crafting exp sabi, it can't always be fight exp

I wish rat dungeon was level 130 or something :x so many fun dungeons/areas are too low level

Thread : News  Preview message : #825185  Replies : 26  Views : 661
posté January 29, 2015, 07:16:25 | #17

Quote (lyricalglitchen @ 29 January 2015 06:25) *
Im referring to the non revamped classes needing tweaks as well. They do a revamp and primarily only look at the revamped classes, but do not look at the others. Referencing Sram, Panda, Rogue, for the most part their changes were done right after thier revamp, in the meantime, Cra, Iop, are probably the most behind in balancing , and then everyone else. Small adjustments need to be done not only to the revamped class but the other classes without calling for a full revamp. This is why anything recently revamped jumps to the top of the most effective list, and those who are the farthest away since thier revamp, fall way behind, and broken skills not simply just lower damage is common
someone at ankama (before Azael) said "oh we rather not balance all classes together and focus on one at a time"

That's why it's taking 2 and probably 3 years now.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825125  Replies : 45  Views : 793
posté January 28, 2015, 22:46:46 | #18
I would prefer revamps not to take 2 years going into 3 thank you!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825032  Replies : 45  Views : 793
posté January 28, 2015, 21:47:24 | #19
Been waiting 2 years for the revamp
How much more do we need to wait kurausu? 5 is enough?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824996  Replies : 45  Views : 793
posté January 28, 2015, 17:51:10 | #20

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 28 January 2015 17:37) *
by ankama team, you mean the pair of developers who are assigned the task?

as a software engineer, let me just say these guys seem to work pretty fast. need more staff though.
Look back at closed beta when they only had one class designer (Talentyre) and he revamped all classes in 1 year

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824925  Replies : 45  Views : 793