Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
4018 Posts (2.14 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 23:32:53 | #1
Tot can you confirm if remaking incarnam with wakfu/stasis means wakfu and stasis will become more important in the future?

If you give us that little bit of information then the incarnam revamp looks like the greatest idea ever since wakfu/stasis was something really unique when I first played wakfu. It made it very different from Dofus and I liked the idea a lot.
Really hope wakfu/stasis will become wakfu's real spotlight in the future......

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - May 05, 2016, 14:26:02.
Thread : News  Preview message : #961731  Replies : 68  Views : 1230
posté May 03, 2016, 21:56:32 | #2

Quote (cody5 @ 02 May 2016 18:49) *

Quote (seikomantis @ 26 April 2016 10:42) *

Quote (Yunru @ 26 April 2016 10:30) *
They dont spend enogh on advertising. If they did large advertising every 30 days, it would be enogh of a low players to play with each other.
... or they could finally give the people a reason to actually populate those areas...
HEy guys... They just anounced they will be doing exactly that.
finally

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #961548  Replies : 38  Views : 848
posté May 03, 2016, 21:53:31 | #3
I don't like the idea of alliance because it makes guilds less important
But I like the idea of letting specific guilds use the haven worlds

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #961547  Replies : 19  Views : 418
posté May 03, 2016, 18:39:08 | #4
Every time they patch (or maybe once a month) they should check to see if the leader of guild logged for the last maybe 2 months and remove the haven world from them if not.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #961520  Replies : 19  Views : 418
posté May 03, 2016, 17:10:31 | #5

Quote (Rrae @ 03 May 2016 06:37) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 01 May 2016 15:38) *
Then maybe they lower you to level 10 instead

the real problem is that you're only thinking about how you do dungeons, you're not thinking of anybody else. Gob dungeon is one of the first ones, later on you get to mosquito dungeon, scara dungeon, etc and it's pretty interesting.

They're not really making this for new difficulty, they're making this to reward you for playing different content with lower level friends/guildies
Hopefully when they add it to beta we can ask them to give us really low stats so it's more of a challenge for the people that get the stats lowered.

Anyway advertising doesn't work in 2016 (I know I actually studied it), it's not the same way as it was. Advertising is very different now, customer reviews matter more than any advertising you can make. Advertising only matters when you can have that ad space for a very long time (most companies can't do that).

I know level adjusting will be great they add it and it brings/keeps new people in servers I'm going to be here to remind you who was right.
That would be funny if a level 10 could even enter the dungeon that might make sense. The dungeons dont really matter? the dungeons sub-50 where designed with different numbers in mind. if at 15 you cant one turn a gobbal with any class including feca you should reconsider how your playing the class instantly.

Either the reward is good enough for high end players to do it with a purpose(Strong xp, kamas wont matter much) If it gives no high end rewards only plebs that would already run low levels through dungeons will continue to do the no challenge dungeons. Whispers are a grand example of dungeons where you can be 10 levels under and still make a mockery of the dungeons.

Advertising works WONDERS, clash of clans attributes half of its player-base to advertising on other mobile games. Candy crushs short term advertising was attributed to its massive growth. Dont try to tell me WoW ad's didn't sell WoW. Whatever you studied was very wrong. Basic google shows around 9 pages of solid replies saying advertisement works wonders including talk around super bowl advertisements, maybe check a few of those or cite a specific source saying advertising doesnt work? If they didn't work it wouldn't be such a expensive and highly attributed thing in most industry's, It also wouldn't be why every 5th website i go to with a french proxy has a dofus or wakfu ad on it would it? Because it wouldn't work? You are the millennial who attributes more to yelp than to a super bowl commercial right?

You can remind me who was right as wakfu continues to die from a steady lack of player influx.

The short of the story is If it gives no rewards outside of xp and kamas nobodys gonna do it.
If it gives sub-par xp nobodys going to do it.
If they rely heavily on it giving out kamas Nobodys going to do it.

Quote (Neneko88 @ 01 May 2016 15:43) *
btw I forgot to add, when someone joins wakfu because of an advertisement they make an account and join wakfu. After that they try go through the story a bit and then try to run things with other people.......but then they can't find other people

They quit and remove the game
These new people don't know wakfu/dofus at all, if they can't find people they won't stay. if they can find people they become fans of wakfu/dofus.

Your advertising idea doesn't work if the wakfu mmorpg isn't an mmo. No one wants to level 50 levels alone

They already gave the 50-100 people with 6 accounts on nox a chance, it's time for new people that like easier dungeons and will stay because wakfu is fun and isn't annoying them.
There still wont be players to play with though? What stops you from playing with people currently? i can take a alt from 1-140 in a day and some random noob to 108 in like a hour and a half.

This is why you need advertising to get many players in to become a self supporting thing. While your idea of what wakfu is comes from noxs constant 40-250 players but remingtons low points dip to around 400 and stretch up to 900. I can showcase how wakfu on steam netted in over 2000-3000 consistant players for wakfu for a duration of around 6 months. This was a front page advertisement that lasted a limited amount of time, think a few days at tops, and attributed heavily to wakfu continuing to exist. I could also show a link to wakfu steam sales, thus hitting the front page of steam, correlating to higher player turnout on steam. A Variable re-release on steam along with adds on /r/gaming as well as a advertisement in one of the F2P mmo sites could potentially boost player base by a few hundred percent over the course of 6 months. Player retention will remain a issue but the issue isnt "OH NOBODY TO PLAY WITH" its much closer to "Wow this sucks they need to update leveling in the (insert 50-90 or 120-140) range instead of redrawing kelba and monk island."
The dungeons don't have "a feca" in mind, the dungeon has a group of 4-6 people in mind. Running gob dungeon at level 10 with a group would be fun, specially if you're running it with new people. Not everyone is you

It's the selfish mentality that people like you have where they think everything should be fun for them that's ruining wakfu

I find lower level dungeons (around suggested) level to be REALLY REALLY fun. This is what ankama wants, they want to see people help their level 50 friends run treechnid dungeon together rewarding them and the high levels.

You talk about dungeons like if it isn't koko dungeon with all steles it's not worth running
I bet enurado at its level isn't even fun for you

If that's your mentality you are party of the problem. Ankama can't just make things for people like you, ever think that there are people that play for fun and that not everyone has relics/epics all runed equips and 3 alts?

And you're completely wrong about advertising. Advertising doesn't work anymore

Click here#2420eab15599

Communities is what matters and what your friends think about a product matters 100 times more than any advertising you could make. The wakfu community mostly hates how ankama isn't fixing pking (at least one person per month quits here in the forum because of that), crafting, leveling, etc

It's only this year that they finally are doing changes that some of us wanted (like level adjust system). Before this year they ignored us 100% of the time and only did what they wanted.

Millennials know what we want, advertising isn't the answer.

Your mentality blames the people playing wakfu for not playing together (when they released steam no one really invited more people to guilds for example, they still played with their level 160 friends). Blaming people for not grouping is wrong, You have to give us the tools FIRST so that people feel rewarded (this is what the forbes article talks about). And that's what the level adjust system is, rewarding us for playing lower level dungeons.

Advertising doesn't do that and you're only hoping that having advertising for a few weeks gets you a lot of people that want to group with each other (they won't, they're all confused about what wakfu is). The current guilds are a better way to get these people to stay if we invite them to the current community and run adjusted level dungeons that are also good for us.

Thread : News  Preview message : #961509  Replies : 68  Views : 1230
posté May 01, 2016, 15:43:43 | #6
btw I forgot to add, when someone joins wakfu because of an advertisement they make an account and join wakfu. After that they try go through the story a bit and then try to run things with other people.......but then they can't find other people

They quit and remove the game
These new people don't know wakfu/dofus at all, if they can't find people they won't stay. if they can find people they become fans of wakfu/dofus.

Your advertising idea doesn't work if the wakfu mmorpg isn't an mmo. No one wants to level 50 levels alone

They already gave the 50-100 people with 6 accounts on nox a chance, it's time for new people that like easier dungeons and will stay because wakfu is fun and isn't annoying them.

Thread : News  Preview message : #961195  Replies : 68  Views : 1230
posté May 01, 2016, 15:38:53 | #7

Quote (Rrae @ 01 May 2016 11:06) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 30 April 2016 00:32) *
You can't finish gob dungeon at level 20 the same way you do at level 180. You basically do 10 damage to the gobs and it will be like you're level 20 again.

btw those dungeons are not easy at the minimum level (for me they were a challenge). That's what the few of us that play wakfu need to understand, not everyone is you. Wakfu has to be for everyone, some will find older dungeons at minimum level a fun challenge and not easy like some are thinking.

The more type of people we think about the better

I'm glad the devs want different people now because the usual kind of people are barely 20-100 people (nox server). I don't know how wakfu can survive with so few people
No i can finish gob dungeon at level 20 the EXACT same way as i can as a lvl 180, a iop can one shot gobbals, a cra can still jack all the boss's mp with impunity. I have done all the gobbal-monks when they came out and all are super notably easy. I actually two manned gobbal dungeon on a pair of level 20s just this morning with 0 hassle or stress. It was a casual easy dungeon.

High level dungeons only take longer because of the unnaturally higher resist monsters have over players to make fights not last one turn. This is notable on koklerics -final damage from being alone, psykokos -final damage from melee targets, crocs -final damage from being near other crocs. Nothing about these mechanics was designed around making a fight interesting, they are all designed to make a fight longer. no such mechanics exist in caustic where a group of 120s can VERY effectively beat up monsters without hassle.

As far as rewards go, if it just gives kamas and scaled xp its super worthless. You'll either get noticeably more xp than natural and spam the lower level fast dungeons since they are a joke. If you have issues with gobbal dungeon with 6 people you may want to reconsider playing a different game, dofus would wreck you. Or they will give negligible xp the same as a lesser group fight and the xp wont be worth the dungeon run and you would get off better taking 140s into flax and two turning it, also still a thing.

A low level supporting system at this point wont bring in more players to nox, it can sustain remi but without a noticeable drive the NA server is dead(Say advertising, actual care into the NA community, etc.)

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 30 April 2016 17:10) *

Quote (WhiteKnighter @ 30 April 2016 14:57) *
Can the level adjustment also work for PVP? in the sense of lowering my level so i can fight low level pvp players and earn the more points?
Well, that would be a bit unfair since low level players will be less experienced, so it's easier to win with them...
It depends who gets to choose level gateing is okay, the stats are going to be unbalanced for one player or another. In good ol WoW being scaled down puts you with significantly less stats than a player wearing the gear of appropriate level has.

If the lower leveled player gets to force you to delvl to fight them they can always fight with a advantage.
Then maybe they lower you to level 10 instead

the real problem is that you're only thinking about how you do dungeons, you're not thinking of anybody else. Gob dungeon is one of the first ones, later on you get to mosquito dungeon, scara dungeon, etc and it's pretty interesting.

They're not really making this for new difficulty, they're making this to reward you for playing different content with lower level friends/guildies
Hopefully when they add it to beta we can ask them to give us really low stats so it's more of a challenge for the people that get the stats lowered.

Anyway advertising doesn't work in 2016 (I know I actually studied it), it's not the same way as it was. Advertising is very different now, customer reviews matter more than any advertising you can make. Advertising only matters when you can have that ad space for a very long time (most companies can't do that).

I know level adjusting will be great they add it and it brings/keeps new people in servers I'm going to be here to remind you who was right.

Thread : News  Preview message : #961191  Replies : 68  Views : 1230
posté May 01, 2016, 01:59:25 | #8

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 01 May 2016 00:53) *
Exactly. Theres a lot of people willing to group but they are mostly highest level, and the rest is so spread out they cant find anyone.
People keep thinking that this will be about level 20 people but actually a lot of people at level 100-130 can't find anyone (those levels are very stressful).

Thread : News  Preview message : #961118  Replies : 68  Views : 1230
posté April 30, 2016, 22:43:09 | #9

Quote (0utflight @ 30 April 2016 20:51) *
Interesting, I wonder how adjustable levels will work out in practice.
Guilds will go from 5-10 people to 20-30 people because anyone can group with anyone.
At the moment the high levels are at moon/xelorium and the new people are praying that they can find someone to level with

I know i will recruit a lot of people to my guild when they add this

Thread : News  Preview message : #961084  Replies : 68  Views : 1230
posté April 30, 2016, 04:43:08 | #10
Maybe focusing in wakfu/stasis means that they're going to revamp the ecosystem this year also to make wakfu/stasis matter. I hope this is the beginning of doing that  

Thread : News  Preview message : #960970  Replies : 68  Views : 1230
posté April 30, 2016, 04:40:23 | #11
That's really really funny about osamodas/sadida because I agree completely
If hope that if they give us a "summon/doll window" that it only costs 1WP to summon because wasting EVERY turn summoning a doll is going to get really annoying if it's 4AP per doll. No doll should cost more than 2AP

Anyway that's a revamp and I don't think we'll get class revamps this year, this year they really need to focus on making wakfu fun, new people, crafting, ecosystems, and nations.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #960968  Replies : 39  Views : 767
posté April 30, 2016, 00:32:45 | #12

Quote (Rrae @ 29 April 2016 23:57) *
So adjustable level system and new area revamp, they are finally admitting new players cant get into the game and there's no new players staying for over a day after they join.

How can you even do a adjustable level system in wakfu? Just setting a hard cap on stats and a spell level cap is going to still allow for the zerg method, I cant wait to murder the hell out of a billion one turn whisper/AW/monk dungeon fights. The same dungeons we one turned at the appropriate level back in the day with monsters that never got any changes and watch as players still don't fight anything on kelba or the dance hall. If it just gives scaled up xp/kamas nobody on nox will be spamming them either way, consider how worthless kamas are on nox(Remi players might shit themselves at my kama count).
You can't finish gob dungeon at level 20 the same way you do at level 180. You basically do 10 damage to the gobs and it will be like you're level 20 again.

btw those dungeons are not easy at the minimum level (for me they were a challenge). That's what the few of us that play wakfu need to understand, not everyone is you. Wakfu has to be for everyone, some will find older dungeons at minimum level a fun challenge and not easy like some are thinking.

The more type of people we think about the better

I'm glad the devs want different people now because the usual kind of people are barely 20-100 people (nox server). I don't know how wakfu can survive with so few people

Thread : News  Preview message : #960921  Replies : 68  Views : 1230
posté April 30, 2016, 00:22:10 | #13
The UP doesn't summon them, you do
You can choose to not summon them

btw I don't know anyone that in a dungeon/UB (what really matters in wakfu) complains about having 4-6 dolls that do damage, block LOS, and take damage

You don't need more than 3 dolls for leveling

What is the problem again?

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #960915  Replies : 39  Views : 767
posté April 29, 2016, 21:57:19 | #14

Quote (Tavish-DeGroot @ 29 April 2016 19:41) *

Quote (Tot @ 29 April 2016 17:00) *
Adjustable Level System

This...
This is amazing!
It might actually bring the community together and allow to grow again!
THANK YOU.

One tidbit though. PLEASE let this be a choice for each dungeon and not a forced restriction. People DO have to farm.
Thank you so much ankama, I know I'm really harsh on you and the devs but it's because I want wakfu to be great (it's why I always subscribe when I play) I never play for free, I support by buying booster/other things.

Being able to finally go into a dungeon with a level 40 friend into mosquito dungeon and just play for fun wow I can't wait for that, thank you :x
I can't say enough how important this feature is and I thank you again. Thank you Tot, even if it takes a while at least knowing these things is important

Thread : News  Preview message : #960879  Replies : 68  Views : 1230
posté April 29, 2016, 02:58:52 | #15

Quote (saphiLC @ 28 April 2016 00:45) *

Quote (Xillor-The-Shadow @ 27 April 2016 23:54) *
Not surprised that nobody wants to work with Ankama anymore.
+1
I feel bad for Dy7

He has to follow whatever Dofus is doing and can't listen to our feedback
oh well too bad, that future people always talked about when they said "wakfu has great potential" I don't think it exists, already almost May and wakfu's the same

It's not a mmo, it's just following Dofus where almost everyone has 6 accounts for everything level 180+

In 2014 we told them dungeons last too long
What happens in 2016? They make moon dungeons that last even longer
The idea of having a normal and hardcore dungeon worked at least, what do they do in moon island? They remove that and force you to level feca/sacrier (2 classes out of like 17 classes)
low drop % on everything (need an enutrof)

The only fun thing they added last patch was the new shushu dungeons exp

Wakfu isn't for normal people, it's for people that love torture
Why support wakfu raiders, krosmaster, or the other wakfu game they're doing when ankama doesn't want to fix the original?

We have to waste every second trying to drop 1 fragment in wakfu, who told ankama we would have time to play wakfu raiders?

Too bad next time make a fun game and not a job

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #960699  Replies : 19  Views : 715
posté April 28, 2016, 18:37:02 | #16
I'm just glad I didn't get tricked into buying a 1 year subscription, wakfu doesn't deserve it. Sorry for those that did :x

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #960580  Replies : 21  Views : 779
posté April 28, 2016, 18:19:54 | #17
I thought everyone had an enutrof alt no?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #960571  Replies : 21  Views : 779
posté April 27, 2016, 23:55:12 | #18
No player can do what a boss can do

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #960361  Replies : 42  Views : 678
posté April 27, 2016, 01:49:33 | #19
Aqualia it takes sadida many turns (this is why they're great in pvp)

It's not the classs is overpowered
Just because it you can solo a big group in 20 turns doesn't mean they're great

Compared to an iop that can kill 2 monster groups in 3 minutes or 3 turns

Turns..turns turns

Wakfu is not about what a class can do, wakfu is about turns and how many turns it takes for everything to happen

These people that complain about sadida having 80% resists are looking at the best situation where no doll dies in turn 4-5. By turn 4 or 5 guess what the other classes have done.

I think I need to repeat..it's about turns

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #960111  Replies : 39  Views : 767
posté April 25, 2016, 04:25:10 | #20

Quote (Aquallia @ 25 April 2016 03:54) *
Little good is done and lots bad comes from refusing to find a reasonable compromise.

I think need look at things from all sides: Players who fight Sadidas but not play as Sadida only know one side and players who main Sadida and not fight other Sadida with another class only know the other side. Players who both play against and as Sadida have both sides, but may still miss something.
Devs said they don't balance in 1v1 pvp (this is the only situation that sadida ever wins). Compromise for something that the devs don't balance for is wrong

They will complain about feca resists next, they always find a class to complain about 1v1 pvp. What they will do instead is ruin your class because you agreed with them. No one will ever take you to dungeons when your spells are so bad that a multiman would be a better 6th character. 

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #958306  Replies : 39  Views : 767