Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
3291 Posts (2.15 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 22:36:53 | #1
Kiku

People will not say it now but our dolls will block a lot of the LOS and then eventually we'll be asking for another sadida revamp. That's the sad thing

At the moment even 2 osamoda sramvas feel like it blocks allies LOS. Imagine what it will be like with 2 ultra powerful, 2 greedys, and 1 blocker doll?
Support class that will get yelled out for blocking LOS

Greenemerald
I agree with you, everyone knows that air sadida is sudden chill + woodland stench. Everything else for air sadida doesn't matter. I like the new sudden chill but only if it did something more meaningful to enemies.

The problem with air branch is that it doesn't have a theme. The poison is not effective (or not there at all now).

While spores have the best poison system in the world o.o why can't we just copy those?

I like the earth branch has a theme (mp theme with movement control)

I like that water has a theme (healing and damage)

But air.......

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - May 27, 2015, 22:43:20.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #867206  Replies : 75  Views : 1473
posté Today - 16:40:31 | #2
ty kiku, making sadida tear the damage spell for water branch would be great (higher base damage? make it cost 6AP maybe?)

Dy7 I read what you told the FR community about totem/voodoll (redirecting damage) and I completely disagree......you can make it cost 2WP (heavy heavy cost).
Isn't it overpowered that osamodas can summon but can also have another mode and turn dragon (and REVIVE?). They're a summoner like sadida, an zerker enutrof (dragon), and a sacrier (phoenix/revive passive).

And just because sadida can help (support class) redirect damage we get penalized? :x

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - May 27, 2015, 16:40:52.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #867122  Replies : 75  Views : 1473
posté Yesterday - 23:09:33 | #3
except that you would have to get into close range to use your spells
this is why we need totem/voodoll that redirects damage

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #866868  Replies : 11  Views : 331
posté Yesterday - 17:49:11 | #4
Those same people were asking for a voodoll/totem with 100% of target's hp
Those same people were the ones that suggested the new voodoll do something to enemy. Guess who suggested that? 

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #866764  Replies : 48  Views : 773
posté Yesterday - 17:39:15 | #5

Quote (Lethalen @ 26 May 2015 17:31) *
I would also like to agree that the changes made to the Voodoll specialty aren't ideal, and that it more closely resembles the Sadida's trees from Dofus. Therefore, I would like to make what I think to be the simple solution: make the proposed Voodoll changes into an extension of the already existing Tree speciality.
  • Simply take the Tree speciality and add the new Voodoll's range to it, making it 0-4 non-linear LoS.
  • If we cast it on an empty cell, it costs 3AP 1WP and summons a tree that functions like the new proposed Voodoll.
  • If we cast it on ourselves, it functions like as the normal Tree, costing 1WP, adding 50% resist and giving chromatic healing to the Sadida.
  • Apply a limit of 1/turn to the spell. Casting the spell on an empty cell to summon a tree does not end the Sadida's turn, but prevents them from using it until their next turn.
This not only frees up a specialty slot to keep our previous Voodoll, it makes the Tree specialty more appealing by giving it much more tactical value.

And while I'm on the subject of the Voodoll, I would like to request that, if the linked Voodoll is brought back, that Ankama find a way to make it register as an enemy to the Sadida's team. Currently, the live Voodoll registers as an ally even when linked to an enemy, meaning spells that heal (or simply don't harm) allies cannot be used on the Voodoll. As Ankama seems to be increasing the number of spells that are harmless or beneficial to allies, this problem would be even worse.

A suggestion I remember reading on the Sadida sub-forum a while ago (I apologize, but I can't remember exactly who suggested it. Kiku, perhaps?) struck me as the best solution: simply make the Voodoll different depending on whether the linked target is an ally or an enemy. I believe the example they used was a white Voodoll if it is linked to an ally, and a black Voodoll if it is linked it an enemy. In this case, the white Voodoll would always count as an ally and thus receive the beneficial effects of a spell, and the black Voodoll would count as an enemy and receive damage or negative states. Personally, I thought it was the most elegant solution to the problem, and would be worthwhile to implement if linked Voodoll is brought back.
thank you thank you thank you!

Sadida tree has no purpose when you have inflatable shields and earth branch shields. And how much heals do we need?
The better idea is the one you suggest to give the BETA voodoll aura to TREE (a tree we can summon)

Keep voodoll as a redirect class specialty (this is my favorite spell as a sadida, it is PURELY support, and we are a support class). Imagine if they took away Osamodas dragon? It's the same thing, and I know osamodas would get really really angry.

Your suggestion is perfect

Voodoll aura -> give it to TREE (make tree not castable on sadida anymre, make it castable on map to have the aura)
Voodoll -> back to redirect damage doll (make it cost 2AP 2WP, even something like 2AP 2MP 2WP would be ok with me)

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #866761  Replies : 75  Views : 1473
posté Yesterday - 07:23:00 | #6

Quote (smallz117 @ 26 May 2015 02:46) *
Hello Hackwork, Welcome to Hell.

Anywho~
If you want a full HP Live Voodoll, gotta make it expensive in cost.
If you want a cheap Live Voodoll, gotta make it have low hp.
(A powerful spell but be costly to the player)

Also, for anyone who actually wants to know why sadida's shouldnt NEED a Redirect because of this excuse called "Dolls in the way". The way you do this is by using dolls to distract 1-3 mobs. (Depending on the situation and how many dolls you have) And then, assuming you have a team of competent players, you have them focus the things in their LoS while the dolls soak up the damage from the mobs they are distracting.

Only 1 mob on the map? Reducing dolls on the map to give people access can be considered a wise decision, since you and your dolls damage is no where near as important as 5 other people's damage.

Other situations that fall under an actual need for Voodoll include:
Black Crow and Similar fights were only range can reach the target
and
Nothing Else
yeah because having a support class make fights easier for their group (voodoll) is the worst thing and trying to control dolls that you can't control will work, right?

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #866586  Replies : 48  Views : 773
posté Yesterday - 07:17:48 | #7

Quote (Gran-Bwa @ 26 May 2015 03:44) *
have you seen the latest changelog for sadida in beta?
-they bring back kmir effect with a cost of 3 AP 1WP
-vodool gives damage on nearby enemies, enemies cannot gain hp from attacking the vodoll anymore
-wild whisper allow UP doll to control its dolls, they dont specify how much it cost though
-greedy has water base damage
-sacridoll has air base damage
-block has lock equivalent to 20% of its remaining hp, so higher hp = higher lock
-UP has new spell, earth, AOE damage.1 UP can only have up to 4 dolls on the field

i only use google translate, so CMIIW.
I really like these changes ^^

only thing missing is them removing dolly sacrifice for totem (we really really need Dy7 to realize that this is very important to us). If there is no way to give allies LOS we will run into thet problem we have now. Who here keeps more than 3-4 dolls in a fight? I barely keep 2 now because more than that and I'm making fights last too long and it can cost your group to die in the harder fights/bosses.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - May 26, 2015, 07:18:09.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #866583  Replies : 123  Views : 2010
posté Yesterday - 07:12:54 | #8

Quote (Dy7 @ 26 May 2015 00:57) *
Hello,

Thanks you for your feedbacks.

Don't go angry, try to do some constructive feedbacks, about what you like, what you dislike, with some testings feedbacks about concrete builds. This is the kind of feedbacks that contribute the most to improve the class — and the most enjoyable to read for us !

Here is a temporary changelog I wrote in french : Click here

Don't hesitate to comment !
ty Dy7, I like the changes but these are things that worry me about not having a voodoll/totem that redirects damage:

• Why can't we have something to redirect damage anymore (totem/voodoll?) We don't need more self healing, maybe remove dolly sacrifice?
  • How will sadida play in a group when they block LOS with dolls?
  • Voodoll/totem that redirects damage is as important a design as cra beacon or feca glyphs (it made them different than osamodas). Imagine if you took away dragon osamoda :x it's the equivalent. Now we're just a simple summoner

And last thing which is easy is sadida tear and drain maybe make sadida tear 3ap? it's too similar to drain

Things I really really liked about the new changelog is sacrified doll being AIR element and greedy doll being WATER, ty so much! And wow EARTH element finally has a damage doll? o.o Having good earth % will finally matter for earth sadida, this will be fun.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #866581  Replies : 75  Views : 1473
posté Yesterday - 00:23:10 | #9

Quote (Aquallia @ 26 May 2015 00:00) *
Playing both Sadida and Pandawa, I like that idea for Pandawa's barrel, of course still I don't want enemies getting to enjoy it as well.

Back on topic, maybe could compare pros and cons of current Voodoll and beta Voodoll. I'm wondering what advantages one has over the other and which has more problems with using it.
They're 2 completely different spells :x
Can't compare them..

We want a redirect voodoll/totem/doll whatever it is that has 100% of target's hp and doesn't cost 4+AP
It has to be something cheap like 2AP and 1WP (even 2WP is fine with me)

They need to keep the beta totem and call it TREE (it does the same thing Dofus trees do in the new sadida revamp for Dofus) 

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #866502  Replies : 48  Views : 773
posté May 25, 2015, 23:20:19 | #10

Quote (Testimony @ 25 May 2015 23:06) *

Quote (Gynrei @ 25 May 2015 21:36) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 25 May 2015 19:13) *
It all comes down to one big point: the new way the game is played isn't the kind of game I saw myself playing when I picked up Wakfu.

I feel the same but it has certainly been caused by many other changes in Wakfu. There has been a lot more done to this game before the deck system was introduced. It's more like the straw that broke the camels back. I like the deck system and i still find it difficult to log into Wakfu currently.

Are you my long lost twin?
only fun thing to do now is level professions since the servers are so empty :x
we told and told and told them to make kelba's new area for high levels..they ignored us
we told them and told them to make forfut's new monster area for high levels..ignored us again

I wonder when they'll wake up  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866479  Replies : 382  Views : 1970
posté May 25, 2015, 23:11:52 | #11

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 25 May 2015 22:54) *

just bring back this

make it stationary and redirect damage like it used to do

the only reason current voodoll walks around is because grou was butthurt about voodoll and UBs
ugh I don't like that one :x everyone puts stuff over it. I want our current voodoll that stays PUT (or that we control)

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #866473  Replies : 48  Views : 773
posté May 25, 2015, 21:42:40 | #12
It can be confusing (his first language is not english if I remember). Anyway totem for masq is ok (it's one of my favorite classes).

Solution is easy:

Make the beta voodoll into a TREE
Make the voodoll I have in the nox server into a VOODOLL that doesn't move (or that we control)

Everyone is happy 

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #866420  Replies : 48  Views : 773
posté May 25, 2015, 21:39:00 | #13

Quote (Thannas @ 25 May 2015 21:34) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 25 May 2015 20:03) *

Quote (GreenEmerald @ 25 May 2015 19:53) *
I like the changes. It makes every build more unique, and we don't end up all at level 200 with precisely the same skills maxed. You can easily change role with a few clicks before going to battle.
You can easily do that now without having to click anything before a battle.

It only makes them more unique in the sense that we'll be shoehorned into taking a certain role that our class allows before a fight. Even now, people have different skills maxed at the same levels. Using Sram as an example (because it's the only class I know like the back of my hand), I've seen two different builds of Fire/Water, I've seen Fire/Air and Water/Air Srams, I've seen PvP-centric Srams who use Fear offensively and concentrate on hemo, as well as the popular Tri-build. There's plenty of ways to build your Sram, and it depends on what you want to do in the game: do you want to be a PvE-specialized build? Good thing you have choices to play different than the rest! Do you want to be a PvP-build? Good thing you have choices to play different! Do you want to do something in-between? Well you wont be as good as those specialized versions, but we still have a way to accomplish that!

It's the same as before, but worse.
Compared to the current system, the new system does provide a bit more uniqueness to builds and more flexibility. I'm under the belief that the greatest forms of creativity fall under limitations. Who is to say the space we are given is inadequate? Many classes and people will do much better in this new system then in the old. As it is now, I know my rogue and my panda will be better in individual fights in every conceivable way.

I believe the old system shoehorned us into specific builds. Frequently people were "forced" to choose certain builds because others were not possible. 90% (made up number) water/air Srams are the exact same in spells, actives/passives, and play style. This new system brings limitations that encourage creativity, flexibility, and teamwork. Each water/air sram will be different in different fights, each will have actives/passives that they prefer, each will choose between raw damage and utility and have a balance that works for them, each will have to work with the team more.
I know for a fact no sadida will be like mine that's really fun to me  

Quote (Gynrei @ 25 May 2015 21:36) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 25 May 2015 19:13) *
It all comes down to one big point: the new way the game is played isn't the kind of game I saw myself playing when I picked up Wakfu.

I feel the same but it has certainly been caused by many other changes in Wakfu. There has been a lot more done to this game before the deck system was introduced. It's more like the straw that broke the camels back. I like the deck system and i still find it difficult to log into Wakfu currently.
I agree, imagine if that second forfut area was level 180..imagine how much fun that would be..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866415  Replies : 382  Views : 1970
posté May 25, 2015, 21:33:14 | #14

Quote (GreenEmerald @ 25 May 2015 20:01) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 25 May 2015 19:28) *

Quote (Gynrei @ 25 May 2015 18:25) *
I'm remarkably ok with no more redirected dmg.

I hate the Voodoll in its current state. It appears as an ally so many spells did not affect it. Panda's couldn't attack it with many spells because their spells do not hurt allies. That red icon etc was the bane of Voodoll. Whatever changes they make to Voodoll it can't get any less use from me.
This change was made by Grou. Before Grou took his magic wand and changed voodoll, the voodoll was properly redirecting ALL spells, even those who were not hurting allied targets. What's more voodoll was not loosing HP when we were using it, and our spells were redirected properly in the same manner as attacks cast on someone protected by Trank multiman (without hurting initial target).

And this is what people want to have back.
Yes, back in the days where Totem was exploited for just about everything, and the Ankama staff actually banned people just for summoning it in Black Crow because he would one shot himself, which eventually caused the Voodoll to be changed drastically.
It would be super-wise for them to change it back. We should be one shotting UB bosses.
So did cra beacons and pandawa barrels. Are they out of the game too? Why not make UBs not one shot themselves anymore? Is it impossible? The voodoll I have in nox doesn't let UBs kill themselves, why would a totem with 100% of target's hp do that?

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 25 May 2015 20:20) *
It makes much more sense to make something that redirects damage be a voodoo doll on a class who's entire theme is dolls

While giving totems to sadidas subclass masqueraider to take up a pseudo bard role of dancing around it and buffing allies

Hell masqs even have a damn totem in their login screen for crying outloud
That's fine, I just want something that redirects damage without dying because it only has 40% of target's hp

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #866409  Replies : 48  Views : 773
posté May 25, 2015, 19:56:09 | #15

Quote (GreenEmerald @ 25 May 2015 19:53) *
The classes will get more and more broken as they progress because many abilities scale improperly with levels. I think that it is healthy to change the classes now and then, so we can keep some balance between them.
I like the changes. It makes every build more unique, and we don't end up all at level 200 with precisely the same skills maxed. You can easily change role with a few clicks before going to battle.
If this game was the same as when I picked it, then everyone would be having level 60-100 broken passives. About half of the community played either Iop or Cra back then.
Agree with everything here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866375  Replies : 382  Views : 1970
posté May 25, 2015, 19:37:28 | #16
if you don't have dolls on your enemy then how does this new earthquake work?

It's ALWAYS BEEN this way since dofus, we are supposed to have dolls surround your enemy. To act like controlling them solves this is an illusion. We need totem to give allies LOS 

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #866365  Replies : 75  Views : 1473
posté May 25, 2015, 19:33:42 | #17
if you want to waste your group's time by not changing your spell deck around that's up to you
I know I will make more dolls more tanky at xelorium than at spores

But I guess people in wakfu are just used to wasting time and not being optimal  

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #866363  Replies : 547  Views : 8656
posté May 25, 2015, 18:49:44 | #18

Quote (SacridTaco @ 25 May 2015 18:48) *

Quote (Gynrei @ 25 May 2015 18:03) *

Quote (Hearttyace @ 25 May 2015 18:01) *
I don't get it, What the hell did this do for duo builds that wasn't spell experience?

It lets you try any build possible as dual element at will between battles. You can't do that currently. Increasing only the spell exp will not change that.
So what happens when you finish testing builds and you find the one you like? That point is now moot.
fighting spores is a bit different than fighting xelorium monsters so he changes spells around 

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #866344  Replies : 547  Views : 8656
posté May 25, 2015, 18:45:56 | #19
I agree a lot with archedruid about merging the new voodoll with tree and just make it into a tree that heals allies and makes dolls nettled

That frees up a slot for totem, we need to be able to give our allies LOS Dy7, there is no way anyone will play in a group with a sadida that summons 6 dolls and blocks their LOS

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #866341  Replies : 75  Views : 1473
posté May 25, 2015, 18:38:52 | #20

Quote (Gynrei @ 25 May 2015 18:30) *
If i let you summon six dolls while having no avenue of attack... i deserve what i get.
basically you're going to kill the dolls (making sadida less useful per turn) right?  

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #866335  Replies : 48  Views : 773