Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
4209 Posts (1.97 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 18:42:57 | #1
Only way that's fair is if all of remington gets the "Remi" tag also

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - January 23, 2017, 03:19:43.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996767  Replies : 162  Views : 2257
posté Yesterday - 05:01:00 | #2

Quote (Kruzy99 @ 22 January 2017 04:01) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 22 January 2017 03:09) *
People complaining about guild names, chests, character name and other stuff is bad? They don't need to give us information about that, we already saw what they did to amara.

You know what will happen if we don't complain? They will give us the information 1 week before the merge. Unlike you we know how ankama works
Click here

If we don't start to complain now they won't care when they give you the information 1 week before the merge.

Either way it's a forum, for you to tell people when/what they can complain about is completely out of your role. You don't control the forum. In fact sabi wants us to talk about it if you read her posts.
People complaining are right, sabi agrees.

Your hipocrasy is even worse than just acting high and mighty about criticism when you talk about Akiraiz without having any information on him. You never played in a group with him ever or have details besides him wanting a huppermage revamp. Are you going to say the people who play sram don't know how to play also and that they're the problem?
Holy mother of fuck. Reading comprehension is at all time low. To dumb it down enough for you: Voice your opinion. Just write it in a proper constructive manner, not pointless complaints.

We already know about the merge months before it'll happen so technically you're already wrong.

You should probably learn what the word hypocrisy means before throwing it around like that. You're not even making sense or trying to so take a chill pill and stop jumping to pointless conclusions.
So you went from trying to sound smart, to now sounding dumb.

When I proved you wrong with facts all you do is start cursing and looking for ways to manipulate the conversation. You talk about constructive? I gave you facts about amara and the important points people bring up about guilds etc

So since you lost to argument you start attacking "reading comprehension"
Admit it, you're just a hater and a jerk, you can curse all you want, you've been exposed. You have no argument and people will keep complaining however they want whether you like it or not.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996654  Replies : 162  Views : 2257
posté Yesterday - 03:09:49 | #3

Quote (Kruzy99 @ 22 January 2017 02:45) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 22 January 2017 00:35) *
It's not people's fault that ankama released this information unprofessionally. Blame ankama if they don't know how to handle the situation.

All complaints are legitimate, just because you say it isn't doesn't make it true.

You talk about constructive? You criticizing Akiraiz (someone you have never in your life played with) doesn't give you any credibility. It just proves you're a jerk and a hater.
You, out of anyone have no business talking about criticism.
Lmao. It was a bad way to release information but panicking about it with nothing in front of you to base all the complaints about is pointless. All this talk will lead nowhere than spread unnecessary rumors (All sort of them have already started circulating) and create a "end of the world" situation when it's not needed at all.

I'm not saying that these complaints are legitimate or not (they are unnecessary for now but I can understand that it's a scary situation to be in).

Saying that Huppermage is in a "pathetic state" is just plain wrong. If people managed to play it successfully in dungeons and are proving that the class is actually pretty strong then there's not many factors left beside the main one which is the player. No offense to Akiraiz but that's how you can interpret the message. You can't just blame everything on Ankama.

@Rrae is right. The kamas issue is real and it'll be hard if not impossible to find a healthy solution for everyone.
People complaining about guild names, chests, character name and other stuff is bad? They don't need to give us information about that, we already saw what they did to amara.

You know what will happen if we don't complain? They will give us the information 1 week before the merge. Unlike you we know how ankama works
Click here

If we don't start to complain now they won't care when they give you the information 1 week before the merge.

Either way it's a forum, for you to tell people when/what they can complain about is completely out of your role. You don't control the forum. In fact sabi wants us to talk about it if you read her posts.
People complaining are right, sabi agrees.

Your hipocrasy is even worse than just acting high and mighty about criticism when you talk about Akiraiz without having any information on him. You never played in a group with him ever or have details besides him wanting a huppermage revamp. Are you going to say the people who play sram don't know how to play also and that they're the problem?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996640  Replies : 162  Views : 2257
posté Yesterday - 00:39:07 | #4
Yeah I read long ago in the french forums that polls aren't allowed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996627  Replies : 61  Views : 1058
posté Yesterday - 00:35:28 | #5

Quote (Kruzy99 @ 21 January 2017 23:01) *

Quote (Akiraiz @ 21 January 2017 21:47) *
Also Junkymirnel, No. I do not play this game anymore. Not because of the merge, but because they have completely disregarded class balance for over a year and have left Huppermage in a pathetic state. That is why I do not play, HOWEVER this merge does give me an inclination to play Wakfu again, because the ghost town population that Phaeris had was depressing, and I didn't want to level up to 200 again from scratch in Remington.
Read: I don't know how to play Hupper.

Hupper players exist and those actually bothering to master their class are doing extremely well. The class is even picking up in popularity, partly due to Nogord.
At least mention Sacrier (and only Tank Sacrier, DD is doing amazing).

Just pointing out something that irks me.

Also @Neneko, complaints won't get you far. They're annoying to read and usually don't lead anyway. Try to write constructive feedback, the dev team are humans too and you can have a proper conversation with them just fine (once the time is right because this whole discussion is rushed without any information in front of us).
It's not people's fault that ankama released this information unprofessionally. Blame ankama if they don't know how to handle the situation.

All complaints are legitimate, just because you say it isn't doesn't make it true.

You talk about constructive? You criticizing Akiraiz (someone you have never in your life played with) doesn't give you any credibility. It just proves you're a jerk and a hater.
You, out of anyone have no business talking about criticism.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996624  Replies : 162  Views : 2257
posté January 21, 2017, 20:25:50 | #6

Quote (junkymirnel @ 21 January 2017 19:48) *

Quote (Smithski @ 21 January 2017 08:10) *

Quote (junkymirnel @ 21 January 2017 08:06) *
Complain, complain everywhere... Those guys seems to not know it's for the evolution of the game. Since Wakfu doesn't really have a "massive player database" like other popular MMO in the english speaking serv(as far as I know), most of us would have expected this especially those who are concerned about it. So guys, just cheer up and take benefit from what is coming rather than complaining about what u will lose and never get back.
Thank you for the Mods/Devs for this confirmation.
Ought to see ya all in game for some epic challenge ^^

People that come from closed beta and have play it through years have the right to complain!
You guys complain, complain, complain... And you know what? You still play this game... Why don't you just wait and see how this thing will go instead of babling useless things that they won't give a s****!!!!!

Quote (Akiraiz @ 21 January 2017 08:31) *

Quote (junkymirnel @ 21 January 2017 08:06) *
Complain, complain everywhere... Those guys seems to not know it's for the evolution of the game. Since Wakfu doesn't really have a "massive player database" like other popular MMO in the english speaking serv(as far as I know), most of us would have expected this especially those who are concerned about it. So guys, just cheer up and take benefit from what is coming rather than complaining about what u will lose and never get back.
Thank you for the Mods/Devs for this confirmation.
Ought to see ya all in game for some epic challenge ^^
Easy to say just to dismiss the feelings of every other player. I don't know how you get involved with your games, but I do so in mine with a lot of feelings and dedication.
We don't even know how much we are losing, but some people have spent real money to make in game money here to buy out Havenworlds, or spent real life money to get the names and costumes that they wanted for their own personal character.
Previous migration and merge events have made some people lose their equipment, characters, or even accounts entirely. People here have a right to complain, especially with how little information we know of, and how poorly Ankama is handling this that they don't even have any immediate information to address the immediate concerns we have.

But I will not deny. A server merge sounds inevitable considering the ghost town of a population Phaeris has, but it is because it is a ghost town that the people who are left to inhabit it are those who have invested time and effort into that server. Time and effort that might be removed which is a slap to their faces.

Still, you play right? And you think that this merge will make you quit the game after all that stuff you mentionned?

You guys really need to grow and act like people mature, instead of complaining about the work they do to keep this game alive and upgrade it as the way they want it to be. You can't even imagine how hard it is for them to make you play their game after all those years of complain (yes I'm following every part of your action in the forum and 90% of what I see here is COMPLAINING).
Think about yourself doing a very very bad move and try to repair it through time, you might understand
It's only when people complain that anything in this world changes.
Next time it won't be merges that they will do because people like you didn't complain enough to make changes happen

Next time it will be remington/wakfu that closes when they see how much better Dofus 3 is doing.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996588  Replies : 162  Views : 2257
posté January 21, 2017, 03:02:12 | #7

Quote (Kruzy99 @ 21 January 2017 01:47) *

Quote (OldHooks @ 21 January 2017 01:32) *

Quote (Kruzy99 @ 21 January 2017 00:07) *
PK'ing seems far more popular on Nox than on Remi.

I foresee that PK'ing is about to get a whole lot more popular on Remington.

Whether they like it or not.
Don't cut yourself on that edge.
Kruzy you realize you're talking to someone that used to dupe?
You can try and gather all of remington against nox's pks but good luck, it won't work

ankama doesn't realize a lot of nox's people are going to force others to quit via pvp/harassment

What they think they gain with server merge they lose by the community becoming worse 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996428  Replies : 162  Views : 2257
posté January 20, 2017, 23:11:44 | #8
It's not subjective when every new moon dungeon and UB made more people quit
Also xillor explains it perfectly
Click here

If dungeons are not fun for everyone (in general) they're bad design

And no, you're blaming the customer when you say the problem is nox and phaeris

You can't blame the customer, the problem here is ankama

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996362  Replies : 22  Views : 574
posté January 20, 2017, 22:47:41 | #9
How full is remington server after it merged with 2 other servers? Ankama thinks the problem with wakfu is it doesn't have enough people running around but after it merged with amara and the asian server is the population of remington still really small?

Did all the merges with remington matter? Is the population still low after all those merges?

To me it seems that instead of blaming the population they should blame everything they're doing wrong like no class rebalance, bad dungeon designs, and no new islands since 2015

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996353  Replies : 22  Views : 574
posté January 20, 2017, 21:53:23 | #10
Poor nox
I predicted it before, wakfu is doing so bad that nox would get merged

Be ready to lose a lot of people from nox ankama
Oh what people? Most quit already

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996338  Replies : 162  Views : 2257
posté January 20, 2017, 19:32:57 | #11
Flatops...

Are you really calling coloring your name to blue and letting people craft old stuff new content?
Wakfu's really in trouble if that's what you call new content.............

Dofus 3 can't get here fast enough...

Thread : News  Preview message : #996319  Replies : 8  Views : 381
posté January 18, 2017, 19:48:06 | #12
I agree with xillor
You give us all these spells and things for every class yet you limit all of that to simple forced healing, tanking (feca), and ONLY the high damage classes.

If you take low damage classes, a tank that needs to be protected all the time, or average damage classes you're slowing the fight so much that it's not even worth it anymore.

You have to design dungeons this way:

1- For the lowest damage...damage class
2- For the lowest tanking tank
3. For the lowest healing healer

If not you're going to rebalance class every day for the rest of your wakfu time as a dev.

Please use lowest common denominator and not the highest one.
Then you will have strategies that are fun and have more room to be different than the normal bring a feca, eni, cra

I'm glad you're balancing the classes this year though, you need to make more classes be able to tank as good as feca. At the same time you might need to make feca do as good as damage as the normal damage classes.

So yes, stop making 1-2 tanks. Start making all classes be able to be strong at least 2 roles (preferably 3 roles since there are 3 elements)

But I don't want you to think that the only problem is class balance, dungeon design is also really unfun in all of moon's dungeons. Look at how people enjoyed xelor past, enurado, srambad, and even spore dungeon

Please go back to fun dungeon design like those. Stop listening to the same people you've been listening to that forced you to make these really extremely unfun dungeons and UBs.

With Dofus 3 very soon wakfu really has no time to do the same thing and keep the same 10 6 accounters (heroes) around.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996105  Replies : 50  Views : 1585
posté January 16, 2017, 22:30:50 | #13
The closer dofus 3 looks to the wakfu cartoon show the better for me.
I hope dofus 3 replaces wakfu. Wakfu has no vision....there's nothing one can think of about wakfu. What will happen next? More UBs?

Every new island feels meaningless now also

At least with Dofus 3 they can avoid so many of wakfu's problems like 200 levels, dungeons design based on 1 class (feca), something Tot talked about how it annoys him when they can't make creative dungeons because every class's role is hard to adjust to 200 levels.

In dofus 3 he talks about how anyone can be a tank because they're going to focus on class abilities and not on 200 levels. This lets them make dungeons that are fun and actually have strategy.

Problem with wakfu is there's no way to fix all the problems fast enough and the dev team they have right now can't make fun content anymore. If they were making fun content there would be so many people at the high levels. Instead it's the same "10" people with 6 heroes.

Eventually they probably want people to move on from dofus and wakfu and into dofus 3.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995837  Replies : 18  Views : 804
posté January 12, 2017, 16:01:19 | #14

Quote (Deviched @ 12 January 2017 03:23) *
I grow eager to see Dofus 3 develop!

Dofus 2's role never really moved in the franchise: the MMO (and time period) was meant to start stories that trickle down to future games/other media. Dofus 2 won't be going anywhere, less they really want to rewrite everything they have to migrate to Dofus 3.

Can't say the same for Wakfu though, which is a shame.
Yeah I get a feeling Dofus 3 will try to link the dofus era to wakfu era so we maybe it will have what we like about dofus and wakfu together. Could be really fun.

Sadly dofus's history makes sense, wakfu only makes sense through the the tv show.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995357  Replies : 71  Views : 4119
posté January 12, 2017, 02:52:12 | #15
News!

• Tot never wanted to increase wakfu levels the way they were forced to after launch
  • Wants classes to play any role (unlike wakfu). Instead of leveling you just find new spells that let you cover things needed for that boss
  • Dofus 3 will replace Dofus 2 over time
  • Will do everything wakfu does but better

I'm glad that finally the creator of ankama said what I keep saying and no one here agrees with. Wakfu has too many levels and it really hurts everything else. So I'm no longer wrong and it's the truth. He talks about more things here

Click here

It's too bad for wakfu, zeorus and Dy7 just took too long to make wakfu fun. Tot is at least trying to listen to us with Dofus 3, on the other hand the wakfu devs don't care when we tell them that Moon island and everything after it isn't fun and they keep doing the same thing.

Too bad, Dofus 3 will make wakfu irrelevant.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995290  Replies : 71  Views : 4119
posté January 04, 2017, 03:18:24 | #16
"A lot of people are enjoying wakfu"

Yeah tell that to ankama who has their dev team quit on them every year/hire new ones every year and always have to use "we have a small dev team" excuse to explain why wakfu never gets anything right.
"A lot of people" is wrong, stop lying to people.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #994402  Replies : 64  Views : 1639
posté January 01, 2017, 16:12:31 | #17
level 180+ dungeons where any 6 class group doesn't need a feca/tank
But something different is too much to ask from the wakfu team

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #994068  Replies : 36  Views : 1800
posté December 29, 2016, 22:59:36 | #18
This

or this

Now it all depends on what the dofus 3 team is like, but anything is better than wakfu's current team. Sorry Dy7 you had your chance to make wakfu great but it's too late.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993775  Replies : 71  Views : 4119
posté December 29, 2016, 18:51:01 | #19
It won't be wakfu's team (thank god) so maybe the new team prefers fun over difficulty.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993748  Replies : 71  Views : 4119