Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
4181 Posts (2 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 18:51:23 | #1
2 times...

2 times you proved how little you know

Dragonpig is from 2013
Wakfu released in 2012

Those extra 2 (not 1 year) are what you missed and what we're talking about (what Shadowfacts is talking about). Read his post about how everyone got to latest content, enjoyed it all together then went to pvp with equal gear and conquered islands, made name for themselves and enjoyed the nations.

You missed all of that, you were not there.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #990208  Replies : 57  Views : 2363
posté December 03, 2016, 21:35:19 | #2

Quote (Rrae @ 03 December 2016 20:00) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 03 December 2016 19:52) *
Why don't people invite anyone to dungeons?
They're too hard/require relics/epics/they take a lot of time if you're not equipped with good equips
I feel like we didn't play the same game. Dragon pig was the most vindictive drama filled time in wakfu history.

If your talking about when wakfu was under 6 months old the player counter was because a "New" game had launched. Every MMO goes through that phase of a ton of players that quit within a few months.

A game where all content is just easy for everyone to jump into(Because we all know it took you till 4 months after moon launched to kill a moon boss and you admitted it on the forums before) is a pipe dream. Never will end game content include everybody, it wouldn't be end game content then. Srambad includes everybody because its mid-game content designed to be easy for players in a wide level range and clear-able without any skill.

Maybe phone games are more your style? Inclusiveness works only for throwaway content. If you want long term end game you need to force players to form consistent long term groups. This does currently skew twords heros because of the poorly thought out world design but saying the old system was better is madness. I left my first guild and 6 boxed for my first dragon pig kill and the first time i did hushquarters because of the lack of coordination with randoms and the super exclusivity of the games high end community's.

The Tl;dr is if you want to play with good players make them good, dont just sit around and complain everyone sucks without putting in community effort.
You're proving my point, you weren't around before Grou took over in 2013, much less before open beta.

You don't know what it was really like before they started making bad decisions.

Those days everything was easier and fun. Some things were still hard like black crow and even vamp dungeon but it wasn't to the point where if anyone in your guild asked to join you would say "no you need a relic that's really good, runes, and a really good weapon" to join us.

Maybe you want wakfu to only have 50 good 6 multi accounters/ or with heroes but that's not a good community.

The difference is really clear.

Sadly they're blind

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #990122  Replies : 57  Views : 2363
posté December 03, 2016, 19:52:54 | #3
Why don't people invite anyone to dungeons?
They're too hard/require relics/epics/they take a lot of time if you're not equipped with good equips

This didn't matter when wakfu was fun because dungeons weren't like they are today. They were fun so you could invite even the guildie that didn't have the best equips

That's the problem with wakfu, everything takes too much time and effort

Btw I disagree about islands/pvp being what was good about wakfu before Grou destroyed it.

What was good about wakfu is just what I described, you would invite anyone to the latest content because it was fun, didn't take hours, and ANYONE could join it.

Just by letting anyone run the newest content you have more social/community feel to the game.

I remember when they added a new area like Maya bay or Sadida kingdom. The whole server would be there because things were fun and not really that time consuming or hard.

That's why wakfu was great. The nations having a purpose helped but it wasn't the real reason why everyone had fun. Everyone had fun because everyone could run anything with some effort.

Now the only real way (for most) is to buy heroes. There are some rare people that only play 1 character (good for you), it doesn't matter. What really matters is that the community really is better off playing alone right now because the design of wakfu takes a lot of time and requires a lot of equips as you go into the 100+ levels.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #990108  Replies : 57  Views : 2363
posté December 03, 2016, 18:32:43 | #4

Quote (Drueric @ 03 December 2016 07:50) *
Its simple. Revert the game back to a former build when it was popular. Although, I think its too late to save this sinking ship. I dont know that I would even play again if they did that. Maybe.. Change it back to when it was fun.
I agree we don't even need adjusted levels. Just bring it back to beta and call it a beta or do like you did with Dofus 2 an Dofus 1.29. GIve us Wakfu 1.0 (and the people that care about 200 levels the Wakfu 1.59 or something).

Wakfu used to be so much fun because classes were unique and everyone could run everything. People didn't care if dungeons were easy, they were fun and that's more important.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - December 05, 2016, 09:23:05.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #990100  Replies : 57  Views : 2363
posté December 01, 2016, 15:26:54 | #5
To me this looks so much better

Than this

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989861  Replies : 51  Views : 1865
posté December 01, 2016, 01:59:50 | #6

Quote (Gelgy @ 01 December 2016 01:46) *
There's a lot that I like in what I'm seeing..

Yeah, the environments could use more detail but holey moley the variety in the character builds. I only hope they fully deliver on that! Even if the game doesn't as much visible gear anymore, I'll take that loss just to have a variety of character builds.

plz can we also haz fleshy male sram and skeletal female sram options too?
Exactly...
Who wants buggy equips when you can actually look unique and buy costumes from the shop that give you that "equips" feel.

They said they want to sell a lot of customization in the shop with Dofus 3 so you can use costume to look unique

Really annoyed at how bad a lot of the wakfu hair looks in wakfu. Hair in wakfu gets cut off a lot of times and we still have the same 3 hair styles since the betas. Dofus 3 right now has more variety than wakfu has already in character looks.

In wakfu you can't be tall or short for example...in Dofus 3 we already see iop with 10+ unique looks.

If Dofus 3 is simpler than wakfu, more fun, and separate pve and pvp and isn't made with the same programming like wakfu what more could we ask for?

You can see Tot at least has a vision for Dofus 3...for wakfu I don't think he even knows. He's even linking Dofus 3 to the wakfu era so anything the wakfu era had Dofus 3 will probably have.

Look at this...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989816  Replies : 51  Views : 1865
posté November 29, 2016, 23:56:43 | #7

Quote (Xillor-The-Shadow @ 29 November 2016 22:36) *
I have a better idea... lets move onto Wakfu 2 and start completely from scratch. We'd a million times better off.
I agree but most in the community want to keep their 200 levels.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989712  Replies : 57  Views : 2363
posté November 29, 2016, 17:16:48 | #8
I don't mind if we never see shoes and armors. Everyone loved Dofus 1.0 and if we go back to that it's better than wakfu.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989672  Replies : 51  Views : 1865
posté November 28, 2016, 18:11:29 | #9
One of the problems with wakfu (and dofus 2) is that they use the same body for all the classes. There's really no difference (more difference in dofus than wakfu though)

Wakfu was great but they really let the "potential" go to waste

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989560  Replies : 51  Views : 1865
posté November 26, 2016, 16:21:04 | #10
heroes and booster It really feels like these 2 things shouldn't be both something we should pay for.
Without booster wakfu is just not fun

And without heroes one can't run any dungeons since there's barely 50 people in most servers (nox).

Can we get ankama to just make heroes free? It should just be a booster service anyway

It's not like wakfu actually deserves $20 per month (buggy, no content, promises they never keep, bad decisions, no balancing of classes/dungeons, always late on everything, removing good things, ignoring the community).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989375  Replies : 8  Views : 324
posté November 24, 2016, 19:31:18 | #11
One of the reasons I would never play dofus is because I read how bad level 200+ content is and how you really need to multi account.

Same is happening to wakfu, when people that might play research and find out how horrible the goal of the game is and how it's basically your real life job they turn away and don't even bother.

This is exactly what's happening to wakfu. People do look to see what the last levels are like and if it's worth the time

But this is rocket science to ankama, new information they never thought existed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989155  Replies : 9  Views : 463
posté November 23, 2016, 16:51:20 | #12

Quote (saphiLC @ 22 November 2016 21:45) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 18 November 2016 19:50) *
So far it's probably the one thing that would make me play wakfu again.
Running treechnid dungeon with 2 heroes was really fun using the stasis/difficulty system. It actually gives these dungeons a challenge.

For moon dungeons it still needs fixing but I like that you can make them easier and not spend 1-2 hours running these.

Only problem I see with moon dungeons using the difficulty system is

• Difficulty 4 and under reduces monster's hp to 1
  • No matter the level they still do the same/similar damage (and heal themselves for thousands still). So monster damage/healing is still not reduced at the "Rapide" range.

I would prefer if they had more hp and did less damage in the "Rapide" range which is supposed to be the "easy" range. It will still require a feca at boss.

If it does I'll just wait for better dungeon designs.
same hp = same duration (maybe a bit less if res goes down) wich defeats the purpose of being faster runs/easier
less hp = Rapide

The point of this system is faster runs with no drops and way too long runs with still no drops.... i mean... with drops
So it's about time and not about difficulty?

If that's the reason then the old normal/hc idea is better than this new system

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #989022  Replies : 9  Views : 395
posté November 22, 2016, 19:47:51 | #13
You're looking at sadida revamp that doesn't look at the class theme

Huppgermage theme is that it copies everything every other race does
Osamodas uses 1 or 2 summons to cover all roles (they replace/summon depending if they need heal/damage/tanking)

Your idea makes sense from gameplay but what about theme? Your idea is no different than osamodas resummoning depending on if they need damage/healing/tanking).

Until someone can figure out how to work with the class theme they won't bother doing a 3-6 month revamp of the class.

I'm still waiting for someone who can keep all the dolls we have (this is the only way) and maybe removing ultra powerful from being the summoner.

But this also should mean that summoning dolls directly should cost very little (2-3ap) so we don't spend half of our AP summoning every turn when moon monsters kill dolls every turn (and will probably be the same way in the new island). 2AP should be the cost for all dolls except blocker/inflatable doll.

But then this should also mean that sadida shouldn't have one of the lowest damage per AP as it currently does since they would spend almost every turn resummoning.

It's either we do a full revamp like they did with iop/cra or we stay like this.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #988937  Replies : 167  Views : 8402
posté November 21, 2016, 00:48:02 | #14

Quote (Kruzy99 @ 20 November 2016 23:15) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 20 November 2016 19:56) *
Gelgy is right

range cra
tank feca
healing eni

Really simple, other classes for those roles will make your runs more complicated/annoying/slower

All dungeons are designed like that now

Not creativity at all
That's not completely what Gelgy said though.

Also depending on the team, runs with those "other classes" can go just as smooth if not better than those with the top tier classes.

One day you'll get out of your little self-centered mind and stop treating your opinions as the one truth. This doesn't even have anything to do with dungeons so you're just looking for opportunities to keep crying about the same thing as always.
It is what he said
Those are the best classes in the roles, if you don't understand that you have a problem.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988757  Replies : 18  Views : 1076
posté November 20, 2016, 19:56:06 | #15
Gelgy is right

range cra
tank feca
healing eni

Really simple, other classes for those roles will make your runs more complicated/annoying/slower

All dungeons are designed like that now

Not creativity at all 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988728  Replies : 18  Views : 1076
posté November 19, 2016, 21:44:34 | #16
Isn't the reward for the community that we don't have to waste time on keys?

time is more important than keys
Time is our reward 

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #988641  Replies : 30  Views : 1314
posté November 18, 2016, 19:50:09 | #17
So far it's probably the one thing that would make me play wakfu again.
Running treechnid dungeon with 2 heroes was really fun using the stasis/difficulty system. It actually gives these dungeons a challenge.

For moon dungeons it still needs fixing but I like that you can make them easier and not spend 1-2 hours running these.

Only problem I see with moon dungeons using the difficulty system is

• Difficulty 4 and under reduces monster's hp to 1
  • No matter the level they still do the same/similar damage (and heal themselves for thousands still). So monster damage/healing is still not reduced at the "Rapide" range.

I would prefer if they had more hp and did less damage in the "Rapide" range which is supposed to be the "easy" range. It will still require a feca at boss.

If it does I'll just wait for better dungeon designs.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #988529  Replies : 9  Views : 395
posté November 16, 2016, 17:42:38 | #18
This just means more unfun dungeons like moon dungeons
Whoever was making dungeons before level 100 was 100 times better than Dy7 is at making content.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988237  Replies : 15  Views : 578
posté November 11, 2016, 20:34:11 | #19
Just give them more money with wakfunding
I still don't understand how they don't just remake wakfu

Current wakfu is worse year by year. It gets worse, not better. 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #987620  Replies : 10  Views : 589
posté November 05, 2016, 18:20:00 | #20
Wakfunding should prove to anyone ankama doesn't really care

"Give us money to do what we want, not what you want" 

Anything that takes actual work we'll just skip or half make it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986783  Replies : 24  Views : 1373