Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
3181 Posts (2.1 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 05:38:20 | #1
Just like no one knew anything about kelba right? It's ok to admit it but adding kelba didn't keep really do much for high levels (and I know you saw the last example I gave you).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #859083  Replies : 28  Views : 374
posté Today - 05:30:12 | #2

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 06 May 2015 05:25) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 06 May 2015 05:13) *
This is exactly the reason wakfu gets nowhere..
instead of making content for everyone they stress themselves trying to make content for low levels half of the year then for high levels the rest of the year

no wonder nothing works..

A better game would only have 100 levels and release a level 95 place and have a big part of the community enjoy the patch.

or half of the island be level 95 and the other half level 170
No, the exact reason it gets nowhere is people like you complain and say that new players need to experience the game and party finder should exist to help them

and then people like you complain when new players get updated content to make new players want to do said content

Like what? Is there truly no way to make you happy? This is the exact reason why I stay away from the sadida subsection that revamp is going to be hell on earth if it doesnt fit every little detail that you want it to
I made xelorium, kelba, and steel beak right? Words don't make wakfu bad. Are we living in the same world? if wakfu was only about the new players then ok. But that's exactly what's wrong. Content should be released for most of the community, not 6 months for the new players and then 6 for the high levels, that doesn't make sense. Are the high levels supposed to quit like mango and come back 6 months later? 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #859080  Replies : 28  Views : 374
posté Today - 05:13:53 | #3
This is exactly the reason wakfu gets nowhere..
instead of making content for everyone they stress themselves trying to make content for low levels half of the year then for high levels the rest of the year

no wonder nothing works..

A better game would only have 100 levels and release a level 95 place and have a big part of the community enjoy the patch.

or half of the island be level 95 and the other half level 170

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - May 06, 2015, 05:15:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #859076  Replies : 28  Views : 374
posté Today - 03:31:45 | #4
Boring level 90 stuff. Even new people avoid those levels when they just level to miss freeze level at shhhdoku kingdom

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #859048  Replies : 28  Views : 374
posté Yesterday - 22:10:23 | #5

Quote (Hearttyace @ 05 May 2015 21:59) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 05 May 2015 21:53) *
I prefer that the game is easier and for more people. sra, enurado, and past are good.
OK, define easy. Because if you say gear, then your problem isn't the dungeons.
Not needing to level panda alts for starters. Can win without them but a lot of the newer stuff needs them or elio

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - May 05, 2015, 22:11:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #858938  Replies : 71  Views : 1479
posté Yesterday - 21:53:34 | #6
I prefer that the game is easier and for more people. sra, enurado, and past are good.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #858927  Replies : 71  Views : 1479
posté Yesterday - 20:28:55 | #7
sorry to hear :x I wish stuff like leveling and finding groups was better. Wakfu probably never keeps any players outside of france because it doesn't make sure that people can find other people.

Maybe in france it's easier but we need a group finder that works

Imagine someone that starts wakfu now and wants to run blibli dungeon..good luck
Finding a guild and someone to message? good luck

Anyway if I were you I would start on Dathura, I know you're high level in Phaeris but just switch :x you'll get back to high levels in time
And don't feel bad about going to a new server, just try your best, it's fine.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #858888  Replies : 7  Views : 167
posté Yesterday - 20:00:54 | #8

Quote (Hearttyace @ 05 May 2015 19:51) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 05 May 2015 19:45) *

Quote (Hearttyace @ 05 May 2015 18:52) *
Weekly timed prim wars could work if guilds were allowed to have a maximum of 5-6 members participate(essentially one party), gaining a currency for it(No, I don't mean kama) and limit the time per fight to like 20 mins.

There's like 3-4 areas with Prims in each nation, there's no way if you activate them all at the same time there'll be any wars to be had. Also, GvG is possible. But Wakfu fight also take like 30 mins if you have like a team battle. So how long will GvG even last.

Seriously I dunno about you guys, but some weekly events to look forward to would make me wanna log in more often. I have 0 to look forward to when I log in. 0 things to gear towards other than new content that'll come 3 months later.
This made me think of this
Click here

We just want wakfu ro be for everyone, it's too bad that they still don't know what they want.

sram and enurado is good
xelorium and steel beak is bad

why can't they add new content that is for everybody? :x it's not that hard (just make everything high level now and no more level 80 island revamps). New forfut should be level 175
Till we outlevel it. Xelor(past and present), Sram and Enurado are about the same for me. None of them wow'd me. I just did them to gear up. But yeah, present me with something closer to impossible to complete and yeah. I'll enjoy it. But casuals be like, you cater to the 1% too much. You have shit to do casuals, stop bitching and do them.

Rage over.
My point was the opposite..things like srambad and enurado are things most people can do (why make things for the few?). Steel beak..no

That's an UB most will do next year or the year after. Or when we get to level 190+

Basically we have no content

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #858874  Replies : 71  Views : 1479
posté Yesterday - 19:45:42 | #9

Quote (Hearttyace @ 05 May 2015 18:52) *
Weekly timed prim wars could work if guilds were allowed to have a maximum of 5-6 members participate(essentially one party), gaining a currency for it(No, I don't mean kama) and limit the time per fight to like 20 mins.

There's like 3-4 areas with Prims in each nation, there's no way if you activate them all at the same time there'll be any wars to be had. Also, GvG is possible. But Wakfu fight also take like 30 mins if you have like a team battle. So how long will GvG even last.

Seriously I dunno about you guys, but some weekly events to look forward to would make me wanna log in more often. I have 0 to look forward to when I log in. 0 things to gear towards other than new content that'll come 3 months later.
This made me think of this
Click here

We just want wakfu ro be for everyone, it's too bad that they still don't know what they want.

sram and enurado is good
xelorium and steel beak is bad

why can't they add new content that is for everybody? :x it's not that hard (just make everything high level now and no more level 80 island revamps). New forfut should be level 175

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #858867  Replies : 71  Views : 1479
posté Yesterday - 01:37:34 | #10

Quote (Madd1 @ 05 May 2015 00:23) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 02 May 2015 19:17) *
gvg won't work until all classes are revamped. I like Madd's idea of nation against nation but at the islands. Nations have nothing important besides bonuses. Nothing high level there. Do you really want to zaap to a low level area all the time?

Protecting high level resources and monsters is interesting (boowolves, kraloves, ancestral sylvan trees, and etc when they were high level)

Sorry Tommy what gvg will do is make the guild population even smaller and I don't think that even helps wakfu
I really wish they'd stop adding islands/dimensions and start adding high level content to the nations... Maybe we could discover some Shushu caves in Brakmar, or a secret Wabbit Tunnel in Bonta, ect....

I just want the nations to have at least some areas with some meaning for people over lvl 60 (besides UB entrances ~_~)

- Madd
I actually agree, I prefer new high level areas in the nations than new islands because it gives the nations more value.

More resources..rare drops (you can't go into sufokia and drop the +10% crit hit belt if your nation is enemy with them) or you can't harvest their fish that give +200hp bonus

Too bad they already drew the nations on the map so they will probably tell us "it's too much work to redraw the nations on the wakfu map. That's the reason we won't add new areas to them"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #858638  Replies : 71  Views : 1479
posté May 04, 2015, 21:06:49 | #11
jechalard.fr

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #858554  Replies : 12  Views : 290
posté May 04, 2015, 20:53:14 | #12
Restart client before trading rare things that you care about. I remember the trade lost a lot of mats one time when I was going to craft something for a friend.

Thread : 1.40 Bug Reports  Preview message : #858546  Replies : 13  Views : 275
posté May 04, 2015, 20:50:47 | #13
They lied, after all the support the english community gave them with kickstarter, f2p, token revamp (and a lot of ideas), and all the multi accounting they basically said they don't care about revamps anymore (conveniently when it has a complicated class in it).

Don't expect anything until October. And also don't be surprised if they don't do anymore revamps and just give classes +final damage/resists on passives.

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #858543  Replies : 12  Views : 290
posté May 04, 2015, 00:36:43 | #14

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 03 May 2015 20:03) *

Sadida was more fun before...
Agree and anyone who remember the old totem with 100% of target's hp knows

btw I wouldn't suggest any sadida ideas here since our revamp is next

Let me repeat it again for ankama, we're next.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #858246  Replies : 44  Views : 1011
posté May 03, 2015, 06:02:13 | #15

Quote (kurausu @ 03 May 2015 05:35) *
Besides disliking seeing the revamps delayed, i want to see their plans unfold before calling it all bullshit.

I saw no evidence in any text written by Azael that he "believes" players want anything at all. To be honest, it's exactly the opposite, they decide what they want to do and player opinions don't matter until they actually want/need feedback.

They are very open to clarify/explain the directions they are taking, it doesn't seem to matter what we think though.

Click here

In the comments

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #858040  Replies : 78  Views : 1450
posté May 03, 2015, 05:12:40 | #16
Do you care more about THL or class revamps? Just wondering..
Azael thinks people care more about "THL" (when there won't be any content for that). Either opinion is ok btw

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - May 03, 2015, 06:03:14.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #858018  Replies : 78  Views : 1450
posté May 02, 2015, 19:22:51 | #17
I think accountable is a forbidden word at ankama. The sad thing is that they probably have to pass everything through Tot and when Tot gets tired of something (class revamps, haven worlds, arenas) he feels he needs to add "creativity to wakfu" and tells them to do something else.

Want to guess who wanted the fire, water, leaf knights just because they had them in the eliotrope wakfu movie last year? 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #857893  Replies : 34  Views : 918
posté May 02, 2015, 19:17:31 | #18
gvg won't work until all classes are revamped. I like Madd's idea of nation against nation but at the islands. Nations have nothing important besides bonuses. Nothing high level there. Do you really want to zaap to a low level area all the time?

Protecting high level resources and monsters is interesting (boowolves, kraloves, ancestral sylvan trees, and etc when they were high level)

Sorry Tommy what gvg will do is make the guild population even smaller and I don't think that even helps wakfu

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - May 02, 2015, 19:19:42.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #857891  Replies : 71  Views : 1479
posté May 01, 2015, 19:12:36 | #19

Quote (Hearttyace @ 01 May 2015 19:05) *

Quote (Naeomie @ 01 May 2015 18:21) *
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Like any company with a vested interest in making money, Ankama does whatever they think will maximize their profits at the time. This doesn't mean they're some kind of evil shadow corporation - Wakfu's F2P, after all - but to claim they aren't greedy to some extent doesn't ring true for me.

Madd, aren't Prims supposed to be used for guild bonuses rather than nation bonuses? Maybe I'm getting confused about the purpose of the Prims at this point in their development.
You see, if they were greedy. The Cash shop would be flooded with P2W items that would bound and for one, the heroes system wouldn't even be thought.

They make more money from multiboxers subbing, and sidekicks than they'll make releasing the heroes system. I would almost argue this game is as free as League is. They are the farthest thing from Greedy I've seen in an MMO.
Not hiring enough people to release content is greedy

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #857617  Replies : 71  Views : 1479
posté May 01, 2015, 00:52:00 | #20

Quote (Testimony @ 30 April 2015 23:34) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 30 April 2015 18:53) *

Quote (Madd1 @ 30 April 2015 05:16) *

Quote (lyricalglitchen @ 30 April 2015 03:56) *
Not every class is going to be capable of exactly the same thing and this is actually a good thing. What the non-revamped classes are missing is a way to regen Wp, and better synergy between branches
Sigh.... I wrote a really great comparison that I somehow hit he back key and lost.

Abridged version, I disagree with you.

Blazing Arrow: 2ap, 2-5 range
44 damage, +10 passive damage to AoE (burstable), -1mp (100%?)
22 d/ap, -1mp (100%?), +10% passive AoE damage (burstable)

Deadly Nightspade: 3ap 1mp, 1-4 range
51 damage, -1max mp (100%), human
84 damage, -20 hypermovement, zerker
17 d/ap, 12.75 d/ap+mp, -1MP, no other effect. Human
21 d/ap(mp), -20% hyper movement, no other effect. Zerker

This doesn't count Cra's much better passives, range boost, passive damages, final damages, or more useful actives.

It’s not just ‘tools’ and synergy, it’s raw damage values, secondary damage, secondary abilities. Revamped classes are flat out better in most if not all angles than their pre-revamped counterparts, including themselves.
Blazing Arrow is MP steal so its not just -MP but also +MP to caster if MP reduction apply, making it twice as much valuable then simple -mp spell. You should have rather compare Blazing Arrow to Fertilizer (both of wich have mp steal effect) and you will see huge difference in dmg and difference between costs that makes huge impact in gameplay.
No you wouldn't because Sadida is a summon class that derives part of its functionality from summon DPS and utility. Stop trying to pimp these guys on some bullshit.
Can you tell me the difference between osamodas and sadida and I will tell you why kiku said what he said

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #857362  Replies : 35  Views : 1146