Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
3810 Posts (2.12 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté February 04, 2016, 00:56:52 | #1

Quote (Y-ster @ 04 February 2016 00:16) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 03 February 2016 21:45) *

Quote (Y-ster @ 03 February 2016 21:41) *
I am not with you. Increase amount of kamas in low leveled players hands=higher inflation of lower level items. Not only would this ruin the entire purpose of increasing the money, (because value would drop back down to normal) but it would lower the value of kamas across the board and even affect higher level players, increasing the amounts of kamas gain by minting this much would be severely detrimental, maybe double or even triple current rates but 5-10k is way too much.
I disagree

Problem is that people with millions of kamas won't all of a sudden mine up more kamas. This helps those that barely have any kamas catch up.

For those that have millions of kamas they need to add areas that you unlock by donating kamas or kamas that you donate to the clan member to unlock challenges or a special resource
Basically all the ideas they had in beta that they removed (because ankama likes removing things that were good)
No, this is basic economics, it doesn't even matter if high level players mint or not. There will still be inflation which will directly impact ALL players. Yes, there need to be small buffs, but not this huge. What you're proposing is basically Hyper-welfare to help new players get on their feet, the thing about that is, eventually the money will get circulated one way or another. and pumping money into a system is never a good idea, look at post WW2 germany, if you make this big of a change, we'll soon be paying wheelbarrows of kamas for a loaf of bread.
Inflation has a limit. The person that buys can say no to high prices and get better prices from others that will lower it.
Only the rich have power in wakfu, if you let regular people mint money easier the power balances

What you want is basically to be rich forever and not accept competition

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - February 04, 2016, 00:57:28.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #941625  Replies : 12  Views : 396
posté February 04, 2016, 00:08:03 | #2
Remove tank and healing
Leave healing regeneration for eniripsa only

wakfu is and always was about damage (this is the beginning of wakfu). Tank and healing came later when they added Grou to "give it logic"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #941616  Replies : 169  Views : 5981
posté February 03, 2016, 21:45:16 | #3

Quote (Y-ster @ 03 February 2016 21:41) *
I am not with you. Increase amount of kamas in low leveled players hands=higher inflation of lower level items. Not only would this ruin the entire purpose of increasing the money, (because value would drop back down to normal) but it would lower the value of kamas across the board and even affect higher level players, increasing the amounts of kamas gain by minting this much would be severely detrimental, maybe double or even triple current rates but 5-10k is way too much.
I disagree

Problem is that people with millions of kamas won't all of a sudden mine up more kamas. This helps those that barely have any kamas catch up.

For those that have millions of kamas they need to add areas that you unlock by donating kamas or kamas that you donate to the clan member to unlock challenges or a special resource
Basically all the ideas they had in beta that they removed (because ankama likes removing things that were good)

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - February 03, 2016, 21:45:26.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #941604  Replies : 12  Views : 396
posté February 03, 2016, 18:10:38 | #4
There are no ways to make kamas besides selling things you drop, that's the problem. No one mints kama and the quests barely give kamas. The quests that give "good" amount of kama only happen once and never again

The nations have millions of kamas that the gov can't give quests for or anything

Thread : News  Preview message : #941573  Replies : 23  Views : 833
posté January 23, 2016, 20:35:33 | #5

Quote (Deviched @ 23 January 2016 16:12) *

Quote (welliguessnah @ 22 January 2016 12:59) *
Btw ouginaks are confirmed too,there's a link in the frensh forums if anyone is interested.

Don't know how to feel about them doe..

Here's the link for lazy folks,it's a youtube vid:

Click here

aw and dofus 3.0 will be absoluetly siiick!! dem graphics doe,I'll prolly start playing it ;_;

Wow that is m a d badass. Is Wakfu ever going to see a graphics overhaul like this or
When this happens I don't know how wakfu will even compete :x
Dofus just keeps getting better, wakfu keeps getting worse

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #939942  Replies : 169  Views : 5981
posté January 22, 2016, 18:35:27 | #6
Dofus fights can go for 5+ turns

Wakfu is different, wakfu is about damage
Dofus is about strategy and many turns

The things dolls do in dofus work great because the maps are big and you can go many turns just walking without being able to do damage

In wakfu you reach your target the first turn and take off half of the damage of that enemy that first turn

Damage matters a lot in wakfu and I support sadida having a damage doll in wakfu
Unless they change how many turns wakfu takes and make it like dofus they should not change our dolls

It can't be changed, if sadida has no damage doll the class goes back to Grou made them, a class that isn't effective or wanted. An eni will always heal better for example. The damage our dolls do make up for how weak our spells normally are.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #939712  Replies : 74  Views : 4791
posté January 20, 2016, 21:54:06 | #7

Quote (Rikkis-Alt @ 20 January 2016 21:44) *

Quote (HunterRabbitt @ 19 January 2016 00:32) *

Quote (Aquallia @ 18 January 2016 23:54) *
I simply not think Sadida be just doll spam and that the fun variety of spells Sadida could use a boost to stand apart from dolls alone. Like I said, I think there should be options to have dolls support the Sadida and not the Sadida support the dolls.

I am in no way saying to not use the dolls, they are a huge help. I just would like varied amount of doll use to be do able at all content levels. I like dolls to even odds against mobs, but I prefer more active role than supporting dolls and let them do everything.

Also, I am actually sad that the Lethargic was removed, they should have given the Madoll the Lethargic's -AP ability to make up for the loss I think.

I prefer to avoid PvP, it for dungeon runs and boss battles I want Sadida to retain fair playability for.

I like the concept of the class, but it needs some work I think.

I would like option for example to have the Block hold enemies in place while I attack with my spells for example.
Dolls support the sadida by cluttering and making it so it is difficult to reach the sadida. They are your expendable, spammable, easy to kill army. Blocks can hold an enemy but to an extent, they shouldn't be able to just stay on an enemy and keep them locked forever, that would just be over powered. However, I am not sure if we should have kept the lethargic, it was an underly used doll as it is, but given the circumstances of how doll spam can be more efficient, it would be over powered if we could take both AP and MP now. Inflatables are support, blocks are support via map manipulation and locking, taking range (madoll) is support and offense, greedies are your little clutter army, and if you have Doll Link they do support the sadida with added resistance in both ways.

Trying your best to impress? Get over with it... sadida supports dolls
No that's osamodas role
Sadida dolls support sadida

Unless you're telling me we have 2 summoner classes that do the same thing

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - January 20, 2016, 21:54:23.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #939331  Replies : 74  Views : 4791
posté January 13, 2016, 15:46:31 | #8
Probably more and more people leaving
Mango, Minimikeh, Braininajar (not sure)

And probably nox merging with remington

wakfu now is there only for the wakfu tv show and nothing more. Releasing 1 island per year and selling mystery boxes

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #938112  Replies : 30  Views : 1224
posté January 10, 2016, 21:57:48 | #9
Ankama doesn't plan anything other than more Dofus/wakfu movies these days. Wakfu atm is nothing but Dofus without the story.
Last year they made up the excuse that not releasing a roadmap is better because they can make each content update better (that was a lie)

It's an excuse to release 1 high level area per year
Good luck trying to do anything besides moon island for half a year this year

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #937375  Replies : 42  Views : 1465
posté January 10, 2016, 18:35:39 | #10

Quote (Hearttyace @ 10 January 2016 14:21) *
Derail is real. We can assume April with hupper big release. I.e 3 months after the last area patch.

Ahh, so how I have decided to deal with Wakfu is as soon as I complete the newest dungeon. Leave till next patch a ton cheaper too, sub for a week complete content leave.
That's funny

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #937354  Replies : 42  Views : 1465
posté January 10, 2016, 03:20:38 | #11
Moon island weather Are new islands supposed to not have weather now?
In the beginning wakfu was so much about the environment, now the environment is just decoration and it's really sad. I know it's a small thing yet it's the small t hings about wakfu that made wakfu great when it started

Why have make weather/environment a big point of wakfu to now forget it even exists

It's sad that it's not that they don't want the weather, it's that they forgot to add the weather

Can sabi ask remind them?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #937215  Replies : 0  Views : 153
posté January 10, 2016, 02:02:04 | #12
It's not months.....the high level areas now stay "for boosters' only for almost a year (xelorium for example)
I don't think we'll see anything besides moon until the summer (almost a year after moon island)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #937204  Replies : 42  Views : 1465
posté January 09, 2016, 20:36:27 | #13
1 high level island per year now to make people subscribe (most of 2015, moon most of 2016)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #937084  Replies : 42  Views : 1465
posté January 09, 2016, 20:34:54 | #14
Is this class as good as a feca? So much excitement for a class that doesn't add anything  

Thread : News  Preview message : #937083  Replies : 337  Views : 6658
posté January 08, 2016, 18:00:55 | #15
You can count the number of people at moon island with one hand :x
It's always 0-5 people there. Or they're at the dungeon if they have a feca

Very boring place to be

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #936673  Replies : 42  Views : 1465
posté January 03, 2016, 20:20:00 | #16
basically play alone for a month or two

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #935646  Replies : 28  Views : 1420
posté January 03, 2016, 07:53:33 | #17
nox server only hs 50-200 people, and a lot of those are people at astrub that quit when they realize they're playing alone
Until ankama explains what they plan to do to fix that I'm not sure it's worth the trouble. Maybe you can find a guild but few guilds help low level people, specially when you get to level 80-142

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #935567  Replies : 28  Views : 1420
posté January 02, 2016, 20:30:38 | #18
Why send me to low levels when I'm giving you a solution that keeps people like you happy? You're being selfish while I'm trying to give ideas that helps everyone (including you)

Ankama's philosophy needs to be to make wakfu for everyone, the selfish people need to be ignored.

Thread : News  Preview message : #935519  Replies : 28  Views : 1208
posté January 02, 2016, 16:56:12 | #19

Quote (Misiacek @ 02 January 2016 11:37) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 02 January 2016 02:16) *

Quote (Misiacek @ 01 January 2016 22:26) *
I really really hope you will get your things together Ankama. I wish you will listen to your player base. I wish you will hire more new people with new and better ideas. I wish that your player base will triple or quadruple in size because of your good decisions in 2016.
Tot said he would listen to us I hope it's true :x
The problem is a lot of time they say this but when it's time they just think we're not smart enough and just go back to numbers. Like how slow can they make the newest island so they don't have to make new content (Moon island is an example)

Hopefully the new philosophy is how fun can we make the new island and how fast can we make a really slow and annoying UB for people who play alone with 6 account/heroes
Sadly you know how this will end. Island will be fun for a week and that would be it.
We have proof of new islands that were fun for months...(beta sadida kingdom and monk island is an example).
The problem is they started making the islands with how long can they make us not drop the best equips in mind. The islands are not made with how fun they can be, they're made at the moment to keep the 6 boxers or the 6 hero players (the ones that finish dungeons in 3 minutes).

They need a new philosophy, if they make islands to be fun (easier) then more people will play it. They lose the 6 boxers but they win a lot of people that will subscribe for better exp, easier drop rates, clan member events (why ankama doesn't do island events in wakfu doesn't make any sense), wakfu/stasis (pvp events in the island), hc option, hc versions of equips for those 6 boxers, and many many many quests that the clan member gives you (kill 10, 100, 200, 500 kokokos/cannibals. Donate 100 fish to the clan member for him to feed his people and you get exp. Donate 1000 tree cuttings to start an island challenge that lasts for an hour that gives 50 chef food/baker food if everyone on the island can kill 100 kokokos in time).

We give them great ideas all the time I just wonder if sabi bothers translating them :x Or if they bother reading..

Thread : News  Preview message : #935499  Replies : 28  Views : 1208
posté January 02, 2016, 02:16:21 | #20

Quote (Misiacek @ 01 January 2016 22:26) *
I really really hope you will get your things together Ankama. I wish you will listen to your player base. I wish you will hire more new people with new and better ideas. I wish that your player base will triple or quadruple in size because of your good decisions in 2016.
Tot said he would listen to us I hope it's true :x
The problem is a lot of time they say this but when it's time they just think we're not smart enough and just go back to numbers. Like how slow can they make the newest island so they don't have to make new content (Moon island is an example)

Hopefully the new philosophy is how fun can we make the new island and how fast can we make a really slow and annoying UB for people who play alone with 6 account/heroes

Thread : News  Preview message : #935452  Replies : 28  Views : 1208