Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
2959 Posts (2.04 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 03:39:40 | #1

Quote (Delaz @ 01 March 2015 01:05) *
Honestly if ankama was smart business people. Mimisymbics would unlink linked items. You would cause a huge demand for them, and benefits all parties involved. As mimisymbics are 1-time use items, ankama could make a killing off such system especially if they sell them for 500-1000 orgines.
I agree
but only if it gives linked relics the aura when unlinked

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #834624  Replies : 43  Views : 2134
posté February 28, 2015, 18:08:31 | #2
Yeah Mini that was wrong and I gave you a thumbs down for that. Kewkky is one of the nicest person I've met and you can't talk to him like that just because you disagree.

btw I agree that it's plagiarism..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834517  Replies : 38  Views : 1059
posté February 28, 2015, 17:26:55 | #3
I told them to make it 2AP in December..

now they listen

ankama..wakfu classes need to be fast the FIRST turn. Please learn this and make sure all classes (rogue, sadida, etc) can do all these things the first turn.

3AP for a portal, summon, or rogue bomb is too high

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #834504  Replies : 10  Views : 327
posté February 28, 2015, 07:07:22 | #4
It's the same thing o.o I don't see how anyone is saying it's not just because of a headband..

I bet he shoots arrows too :x

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834383  Replies : 38  Views : 1059
posté February 27, 2015, 23:48:21 | #5
Looks nice but so much work for nothing when going from level 0-60 (off to islands) takes like 4 hours. Being at the nations has no purpose..

I agree with high level dungeons for the current dungeons

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834272  Replies : 47  Views : 1794
posté February 27, 2015, 17:17:36 | #6
March 17th? Really slow year for wakfu..
Too bad and where are our kickstarter DVDs and gifts?

Thread : News  Preview message : #834182  Replies : 14  Views : 513
posté February 26, 2015, 16:26:36 | #7
Take care Troyle, play sadida revamp when it finally happens 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833906  Replies : 53  Views : 1335
posté February 26, 2015, 01:50:58 | #8

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 26 February 2015 00:13) *

Quote (Jade1 @ 25 February 2015 16:08) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 25 February 2015 11:26) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 24 February 2015 20:28) *
  • dolls don't turn back into a seed, they can turn back into a tree now
I was once suggesting an option for dolls to turn to seed when they die (still life concept), and people didn't liked it because that could be annoying when you'd expect it to die and it didn't, keeping your control busy.

p.s. seed is form of plant life too, and you can see sadida's using seeds (wich turn to dolls) in fight more then trees. I just get the feeling that asking for a "tree as summon" is just picky and not needed and might lead for ankama to remove our Tree-transformation in sake of tree-summon, wich i wouldn't like to loose.
It's the new direction of the class as a theme and it would make our revamp faster than worrying about keeping tree how it is now. I would prefer doll link for tanking.

I understand your point of view kiku and that the current tree is for tanking and you like that but with trees blocking LOS and doll link protecting you I think that makes up for it I respect your point of view either way we'll see

I wonder what we could replace green guard with..

oops other account
Actually i dont want tree for tanking. I just like transformation to tree, but i wish it would give invulnerability for a turn, just like it used to do before infamous grou nerf.
I said doll link for tanking not tree

By now I think it's becoming a bit too personal preference and less about the class. You're looking for a specific build (doll link tanking, invulnerable, bramble shield).

I want the specialties to be for the class in every situation. Trees that we summon work every single turn.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - February 26, 2015, 01:51:32.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #833773  Replies : 19  Views : 397
posté February 24, 2015, 23:46:37 | #9
Too many costumes have bugs
I don't mind if they spend time on new content but why sell something that bugs on the character/class you bought it for? 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833454  Replies : 4  Views : 226
posté February 24, 2015, 20:28:44 | #10

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 24 February 2015 19:58) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 23 February 2015 23:29) *
By the way, in Dofus summoning a doll is more interesting now. We summon a little tree first and then summon a doll from that tree. That's how the new summoning should be.
And right now we summon a little seed first and then summon a doll from that seed. Don;t you see it being the same just that we have seed that doesnt cover much view with its leafs? This is not how summoning should be, because its 2-step summoning, and that make us waste too much time on "making" summons. It should be fast, instant, from gobgob-like window would be best.
Ì've said many times (even in that post) that in Dofus fights take like 20 turns and that in wakfu our summoning needs to be faster so we agree? ^^

The THEME is what we need. Sadida is a plant summoner, not a seed summoner.

Difference between seed/tree
  • seed doesn't have HP, tree will (can be used as real LOS blocking things)
  • seed doesn't heal/damage, tree will
  • dolls don't turn back into a seed, they can turn back into a tree now
  • I explained how we would used a gobgob window on the tree after we summon it for 3AP (click on tree to open gobgob menu and summon any doll). If this is too much then gobgob menu with the tree + the dolls as a summon. Dolls should always turn back into a tree.

Quote (Heartyace @ 24 February 2015 03:25) *
The withering would be purely dependent upon how much it's used. It'll have a cooldown but it'll be possible to summon multiple trees if left unchecked.

Then that's just a beacon...not even barrel withers just because you use spells on it.

In Dofus it doesn't wither, I wish there was a reason why it should in wakfu?

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #833405  Replies : 19  Views : 397
posté February 24, 2015, 16:44:23 | #11
When will paid costume bugs be fixed? Really annoyed that I pay for a costume and it has visual bugs

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833374  Replies : 4  Views : 226
posté February 23, 2015, 23:29:45 | #12
Withering...that's just like charges
The tree in Dofus doesn't wither, instead it just has hp. If an enemy doesn't want it in the field they will have to kill it.

Voodoll is 40%. With 30% they basically would get killed in 1 hit

I like kmir as a class specialty. Having it in air branch never made sense since it's really a support/map control spell o.o

Explanation of new idea

By the way, in Dofus summoning a doll is more interesting now. We summon a little tree first and then summon a doll from that tree. That's how the new summoning should be. But because 20 turns a regular fight is actually common waiting many turns to summon is fine. But in wakfu I think it should be that we summon a full tree for 3ap and clicking on a tree lets us summon any doll we want (gob gob menu) for no ap cost.

The point is that summoning now will be a tree to doll flow and doll to tree (when doll dies)

What do trees do in Dofus revamp? They hit enemies for some damage and heal allies for some small heals and block LOS (Dofus devs say "we want sadidas to grow a forest in fights" so no, LOS will not be a problem). If voodoll works how we say it should work LOS with trees won't be an issue.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #833127  Replies : 19  Views : 397
posté February 23, 2015, 21:19:20 | #13
Earth doll summoning doesn't work (it's missing, in 9/10 fights you won't need blocker dolls unless it's a specific room in a dungeon like srambad room 3 or something. Madoll it's there to make us laugh some turns

air doll..can work if you know it's not going to get killed that same turn and you lose all your sudden bonus. Very situational..lethargic is the other doll people have there to make fun of.

greedy for low water resist monsters (situational unless to some people doing 200 damage per greedy is better than 3 drain). It's my favorite doll (even more favorite than inflatable but every new island they add they get weaker). inflatable is really the only doll that keeps up.

The class has the theme I think I change my mind with that and agree with you but that's barely..

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #833085  Replies : 19  Views : 397
posté February 23, 2015, 20:44:32 | #14
You're missing the points (2 points)
And agreeing with me on everything else.

First point, we are missing the class theme. Our dolls don't work besides inflatable. I'd rather use drain 3 times than block ally's LOS, unless in some odd situation where everything's so far away that it doesn't matter (rare and only on first turn). Cras are/were complaining that too much of their spells/theme in this revamp was situation and they hate things that are situational. No class should be like that. You should be able to use the class' theme every turn. Even pandawa can use their theme (barrel/support) every turn.

Second point, when I said healing/damage like panda/masq I mean the water branch. The other person was suggesting it should be a heal branch and that is wrong. The only water branch that should be heal only is eniripsa's. Pandawa is a support class like sadida and that's how our water branch should be. One that does damage and can heal.

On the other points you're saying all the things I've said since 2013. So we only really disagree on 2 points, doesn't seem like a lot.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - February 23, 2015, 20:47:14.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #833078  Replies : 19  Views : 397
posté February 22, 2015, 19:23:18 | #15
What I don't get is why some people want the water branch to be heal only. We are not enis.......

Leave the 100% heals to eniripsas
We are more like a damage/healing masqueraider or pandawa

I really like that you want the "plant summoning" to be added to this revamp ^^ I support that a lot

Dofus is fixing sadida's problems (doll problems, summoning problems, theme problems (trees!!!!), etc)
If we should support any revamp ideas I think it should be Dofus' (but this is an opinion

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - February 22, 2015, 19:25:57.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #832743  Replies : 19  Views : 397
posté February 22, 2015, 05:12:06 | #16
please support the french sadida players everyone..
Click here

vote yes

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #832643  Replies : 12  Views : 835
posté February 21, 2015, 23:50:12 | #17

Quote (Thannas @ 21 February 2015 21:56) *

Quote (Kodiz @ 21 February 2015 21:49) *
rogue enu sadida

Quote (Saargus @ 21 February 2015 10:06) *
I feel that all unrevamped classes need to have their passives and abilities brought up to modern standards asap. They better not make us wait for each full revamp. Some classes would probably have to wait months or possibly over a year to benefit from having final damages and less antiquated mechanics from back when the game was just taking root.

I feel we need this band-aid fix for the time being.
agree
Yep - Very small changes can greatly improve all the un-revamped classes.

Changing elemental dam % modifiers to final dam % would help a lot.
Spell revamp (allowing more spells) would help the most.

These two things would probably satisfy the entire community and allow us to be more patient as we wait for the eventual revamps.
yeah except for classes that have mechanics that don't work (themes)

rogue's theme isn't there
doll theme isn't there
masq's theme isn't there

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #832598  Replies : 72  Views : 1518
posté February 21, 2015, 06:45:34 | #18
Sadida's revamp is already half done (thank Dofus). They solved the doll issue, LOS issue, healing, support, and map manipulation issues the class has/had.

If the revamp ideas are already there (by ankama themselves in Dofus), one of the two classes for revamp should be sadida.

By the way when comparing class damage to say if they need a revamp can we please compare them to the classes that haven't been revamped yet please? :x

Of course the new revamped classes will make the no revamped look bad.

enu, rogue, masq, and sacrier all do great damage, and similar, no? See it's better to compare the non revamped classes together

The classes that need revamps the most are the ones that have THEMES that don't work (sadida dolls/trees, rogue bombs, masq masks). Dolls get in the way, totem runs away with 40% of hp, only doll that really does anything for the class is inflatable (1/6 dolls), tree doesn't do much (Dofus revamp shows what tree/plants should actually be like. For masq it's the same thing..their theme is so not there and really limited with the masq/spells being divided like that for little gain (air's gain is good I guess..but +4% element damage now is like nothing).

• Sacrier's theme is at least there o.o They can tank with so much hp.......................and have shields and move things around as good/almost as good as panda.
  • Enu has its theme there....(no one can argue)
  • Osa has its theme and wihen the second summon comes out the second turn you're as good as you'd ever be :x
  • Eni's theme is healing/support, no? Eniraise is still what anyone would want at xelorium..and their marks are support, no?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #832390  Replies : 72  Views : 1518
posté February 20, 2015, 23:58:30 | #19
That doesn't work Delaz
They revamped pandawa first than eni and sacrier for example

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #832314  Replies : 72  Views : 1518
posté February 20, 2015, 01:28:51 | #20
Whoever they listened to for xelorium feedback when it was in beta did a bad job :x
They were going so great with content until that

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #831940  Replies : 55  Views : 2682