Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
3522 Posts (2.16 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 01:06:54 | #1
Masqueraider's mask is a mask with magic (curse?)
sadidas that wear mask are copying sadida god who wears masks

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902269  Replies : 19  Views : 438
posté Yesterday - 22:34:21 | #2
Totems! Kannibouls look great
I hope there's a totem or tree pet!

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - August 27, 2015, 22:34:59.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902225  Replies : 19  Views : 438
posté Yesterday - 02:58:36 | #3

Quote (Hearttyace @ 27 August 2015 02:03) *
Dy7 said it himself. Sadidas currently do a bit too much and they're perhaps too strong.
When did he say that?

If he thinks that then they should give us the revamped they promised in april
I don't mind a full revamp, they'll have to go through feedback for another 2-4 months again if they listen to a few of you here.

Going through the french/spanish forums I see no complaints.

Let's make Dy7 focus on classes again for another 2 or 3 months. See how long wakfu lasts without real content because "I can't win against sadida in pvp."
The problem is pvp, not the classes. Before spell deck it was osas with 2 summons. They're going to have to change both classes every other month because people here think 1v1 pvp matters. Would be nice if a dev came here and told everyone they don't care about 1v1 pvp.

Madd

Just because you sign your posts doesn't make your points any more true. You have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to sadida so do like you said you were going to do and stick to xelor, that's the class you understand.

Go play osa,
-Signed

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - August 27, 2015, 03:06:09.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902064  Replies : 126  Views : 2331
posté August 26, 2015, 22:56:09 | #4
Go play another class, this ramp up is exactly what Dofus design for the sadida is.

THIS is the design of sadida, if you don't like the design go play another class

Dofus sadida
Click here

Your statement that "if fights are long sadida is the best" doesn't help you, that's how it's supposed to be. Just like how some classes like iop/rogue/eca are the best in short fights.

Do you know what balance is? short and long balance

Or do you want sadida to have 1-2 summons per fight like osa? Why not remove sadida from the game and keep osas at that point?
Summoning over 3-10 turns to have many dolls is how it's supposed to work.

And it's not me saying it, I'm showing you proof.

Btw Sabi will claim many things "to keep the community" happy. Ask in the Spanish forum and their community manager will tell you the truth about population.

I see that blazka keeps replying in this topic but want him to know that I have him blocked since June. I suggest to him that he asks devs to make sram better 

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - August 26, 2015, 23:08:45.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902005  Replies : 126  Views : 2331
posté August 26, 2015, 19:30:08 | #5
As soon as the devs see "I'm losing to sadida in 1v1 pvp" they will ignore this topic

In pve rogue, panda, sacrier, and even osa are more effective turn to turn (can anyone prove otherwise?)
I feel sorry for hc vertox but did you see what an iop could do to hc sram and hc enurado?

The only sadida player that didn't like the revamp was kiku. All other complainers don't main the class (it's an alt class for some like Madd who uses it the same way you use a multiman (for shields).

But if people here want to ask Azael to waste Dy7's time revamping sadida I'm all for it. I'll ask for all the things that I missed like a tree spell that you can cast on the map, -resist puddles, etc

Quote (Madd1 @ 26 August 2015 06:38) *

Quote (l-Xaloxflow-l @ 26 August 2015 04:43) *
Actually, a sacrier can beat easily a sadida if he knows how to play. In fact, at least in elbor sacriers and rouges are the truly counters of the sadida.

You are talking about theory and about the vision of your sram, I talk about the truth that I see everyday in my fights and the fights on my server.
Did it ever occur to you that Elbor might just have weak Sadidas? It's one thing to say you've beat Sadidas, it's another to assume that you have the best of certain classes or that what you see is the 'truth' on one of the lowest population servers around.

- Madd
Elbor has more people than nox so?

Taking these quotes from sacrier's topic

Classes, especially tank classes, are not and should never be balanced around 1v1 pvp

Quote (SacridTaco @ 2015-07-06 04:35:10)Might as well get rid of transpo completely then. We have Assault for air Sacs, man. Blaz, you seem to have this idea in your head that you know everything and everything you know is exact and correct. Guess what? You're an ignorant person and people that frequent these forums do not like you. Go back to your precious Sram thread and keep asking for buffs. No one wants you here and anywhere else.

About blazka and people like him

+1 he talks as if he know the other classes. Everything is OP for him. How about upgrading his own gears to test it out instead of putting other classes down then? LOL.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #901961  Replies : 126  Views : 2331
posté August 24, 2015, 02:41:11 | #6

Quote (Dokai @ 23 August 2015 23:49) *
Doesnt really sound like a bug, care to add a screenshot?
a screenshot why?

the ecaflip spells are not supposed to kill voodoll (no ally are supposed to kill the voodoll if the spell is single target)

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #901113  Replies : 4  Views : 99
posté August 23, 2015, 22:28:05 | #7
voodoll + ecaflip All (or almost all) of ecaflip's spells kill the voodoll :x
Tried to test it many times and it always happens

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #901041  Replies : 4  Views : 99
posté August 21, 2015, 18:49:44 | #8
Anytime you put pvp in your post the devs won't care.
They can balance pvp later on

worse is that you're not even talking about group pvp....wakfu is group pvp (said by dev)

this belongs in eliotrope forum

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900508  Replies : 16  Views : 542
posté August 21, 2015, 18:42:05 | #9
I would pay $50 if they added more hair types....
3 is really really low  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900505  Replies : 7  Views : 244
posté August 21, 2015, 04:46:32 | #10
87% sadida!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900345  Replies : 85  Views : 2861
posté August 20, 2015, 23:33:56 | #11
apples and oranges
would be nice if you could find an example here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900286  Replies : 55  Views : 1791
posté August 20, 2015, 18:21:52 | #12
a lot of people can claim a lot of things
I can claim I've won steel beak fight 20 times now and that it was easy

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900215  Replies : 55  Views : 1791
posté August 19, 2015, 05:01:10 | #13
I like ultra powerful how it is

I would prefer if a tree was the one giving orders and let the tree summon all dolls, including ultra powerful doll as an earth damage doll

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #899664  Replies : 6  Views : 332
posté August 18, 2015, 04:59:26 | #14

Quote (Hearttyace @ 18 August 2015 04:54) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 18 August 2015 04:42) *
pickles situation #2
why are we asking them to decrease wakfu's population even more?

When more people can do most of the content more people stay around

Quote (Madd1 @ 18 August 2015 01:37) *
If content gets harder drops need to be exponentially increased. I don't care if things are hard, I care about having to do 2-4hour dungeons 100x to link an item because it will never drop naturally.

That's not fun.

- Madd
And that's the problem when we ask ankama to give us higher drops/make it easier to get things they never listen to that.

They listen to "make things more difficult"
I love difficult, Wakfu population probably wouldn't change w/ or w/o Xelorium. I'm actually certain, the majority people enjoy xelorium. People also like difficult, easy is very boring and tends not to keep a playerbase. However time consuming tends to do the same so there's that.

The problem with MMO difficulty is repetition and time consumption. Which turns my attention to dungeon design and all that.

All in all, yet again you're wrong abut your subjective stuff.
Just because you say is right doesn't make it true. Unlike you I have proof.

When they made Wa castle, Srambad, and Enurado easier guess what happened to wakfu?
When xelorium came out, guess what happened?

If that's subjective you need to find a new definition.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - August 18, 2015, 04:59:37.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899287  Replies : 55  Views : 1791
posté August 18, 2015, 04:42:09 | #15
pickles situation #2
why are we asking them to decrease wakfu's population even more?

When more people can do most of the content more people stay around

Quote (Madd1 @ 18 August 2015 01:37) *
If content gets harder drops need to be exponentially increased. I don't care if things are hard, I care about having to do 2-4hour dungeons 100x to link an item because it will never drop naturally.

That's not fun.

- Madd
And that's the problem when we ask ankama to give us higher drops/make it easier to get things they never listen to that.

They listen to "make things more difficult" 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899280  Replies : 55  Views : 1791
posté August 16, 2015, 22:32:51 | #16

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 16 August 2015 21:58) *

Quote (ennieeee @ 16 August 2015 17:47) *
I mean, obviously it would be a totally different game. We're so used to having all these levels that it would be weird if it were condensed into 80 levels, but look at other MMOs with less levels and still lots of content + charted play time. Levels are just numbers. The content has to justify those numbers.

Exactly how I feel as well.

When 200 rolls around the corner will they increase the level cap past 200, or will we just get tons of level 200 content each update?

If the games level cap was 80 and all the Content scales back accordingly we would see the game flourish with content in the future when level 200 rolls around. What I mean is, level 175 content would be level 80.

With how quickly wakfu's level cap rises to 200 in comparison to how do us did... I can't seem to shake how it feels like wakfu has been rushing to its death...
Agree, i also think people don't see how getting to level 80 would take a while. it wouldn't be easy like now. Make leveling slower but this makes almost all content important again. Level 40 treechnid dungeon? It will still matter at level 70. Level 60 Kelba? Will be great even at level 80.

People say they care so much about low level yet they don't support this solution, it brings the community together

Not level 1-100 people that quit when they see nothing
And a few up there at level 150+ bored in dimensions

Then they wonder why wakfu fails

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898963  Replies : 42  Views : 1383
posté August 16, 2015, 05:36:57 | #17
What if wakfu only had 80 levels? Would you accept it? I really think that's what wakfu needs until they hire more people and it would be more fun, SO much content.

imagine..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898778  Replies : 42  Views : 1383
posté August 16, 2015, 03:54:31 | #18

Quote (Delaz @ 16 August 2015 03:36) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 16 August 2015 02:52) *
For example who makes the decision to make the new "raid" in xelorium?
Is xelorium one of those places everyone loved?

Who makes these decisions?

Because that was always the plan? Three tiered content for Xelor. Just because you personally don't like xelorium doesn't mean it doesn't derserve to host the raid, which most likely a time rift of different mobs from everywhere and every time ( Old Mobs from Beta that was removed and so on).

Don't judge before you see the end result.
just because it was a pla doesn't mean it was a good plan
xelorium isn't ankama's best content

even a "raid" with tofus would be more fun

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898765  Replies : 29  Views : 1250
posté August 16, 2015, 02:52:16 | #19
For example who makes the decision to make the new "raid" in xelorium?
Is xelorium one of those places everyone loved?

Who makes these decisions?  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898755  Replies : 29  Views : 1250
posté August 15, 2015, 21:41:27 | #20
I support Dy7 and 3xcited

Don't support Azael (his decisions were bad, just being honest).
But I bet the problems with wakfu came from people telling him what content to make

Probably Tot telling him to revamp kelba and forfut because of the show

Tot needs to understand that this worked in beta when everyone was level 100. Not now when everyone's level 175

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898674  Replies : 29  Views : 1250