Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
3459 Posts (2.2 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté July 04, 2015, 16:52:08 | #1
Zeorus is in the same situation as Grou, they design in a way that's not fun (chillberg island monsters/dungeons, who like Haagen Daz?). He's the one behind Xelorium too and a lot of the UBs no one runs.

We really need someone who makes monsters/dungeons that anyone can run. If wakfu wants to always steal 2-3 hours (Robowl) from you and at same time rewarding you with nothing no one will stay.

I rather people get bored because they finished the steel beak set than people leave wakfu because running these dungeons/UBs are not fun/waste too much time. 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882174  Replies : 54  Views : 2091
posté July 03, 2015, 17:12:31 | #2
kiku why do you keep replying to blaza? All you're doing is spamming the thread (Dy7 won't read all this spam)
Ignore him please?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881853  Replies : 1008  Views : 15773
posté July 02, 2015, 23:27:32 | #3
You're even worse, he created Dofus/wakfu
Without Tot nothing exists

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881652  Replies : 54  Views : 2091
posté July 01, 2015, 23:16:43 | #4
Sorry to see him go, specially because he really likes wakfu. I just hope that whoever they get thinks the same way high level players think.

Anyone who thinks that people at cap level are not the ones that keep it alive are lying to themselves.
All this focus on low level content that not even low level people run (because of wakfu's leveling system that wants you to get to 175) is not helping wakfu

What's also not helping wakfu is high level content that's not easy enough for ANYONE to run it. Wakfu is not supposed to be your personal challenge.

They need to stop caring if people call their dungeons too easy (please listen only to the fact that if you make dungeons rewarding then ANYONE will stay, even those that want it all to be impossible for 5-6 months)

No to your 2 hour dungeons
No to stuff like steel beak
No to ankama wanting wakfu to a "challenge." Because spending 3 hours in a dungeon is not a challenge, it's a second job

Hire someone who wants wakfu to be fun for everyone at high levels (not the few with duped/runed equips)

Also please plan ahead..........none of us have a clue where wakfu wants to go.
After xelorium story where does it really want to go?

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 01 July 2015 23:12) *
Of all people why azael over tot?

Id throw a party if tot left
He created ankama and like half of its classes
Without Tot there is no dofus/wakfu

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881397  Replies : 54  Views : 2091
posté June 26, 2015, 18:26:03 | #5
I just hope Dy7 has blaz on ignore or he's going to ruin these revamps for him
That's all I'll say for now

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #879767  Replies : 1008  Views : 15773
posté June 25, 2015, 16:35:54 | #6
kiku

about syclicks, I'm not sure but that spell just does too much damage to anyone
but I can talk about similar monsters like sramvas, they won't kill dolls with 1 shot or in 1 turn because doll resists are pretty good in beta

about dolly sacrifice..I agree it's terrible I will never use it :O sorry Dy, I see no use for this spell......with sadida prayer there's no reason to have dolly sacrifice

I know they like the dolly sacrifice animation but the spell just doesn't fit anymore

I would really just replace dolly sacrifice with tree summoning, there's an animation for this too! 

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #879396  Replies : 1008  Views : 15773
posté June 24, 2015, 22:54:17 | #7

Quote (Itagi @ 24 June 2015 18:56) *
Jebus 'effin chr!st. Has every single Beta Class thread now derailed into a debate with Blaza?

Just ignore his messages, just like the Devs thankfully seem to be doing for obvious reasons (They want input on mechanics for PvE situations.. Not PvP, and numbers will be calibrated in the end on spells with whatever structural system they use to evaluate spell power). Its probably just frustrating for the Developers to wade through all this pvp-related clutter when its indeed entirely ignored by the Developers currently.

Back on track:

I have played with the Sadida for a short bit on the Beta. While it was an 'ok' experience, even more so than before have I felt like I was as much an annoyance towards my enemies as I was to my party members. How is this any different from the classic Sadida? Well, my own playstyle on the live server revolved around having only a few dolls out, in which my Air spells would nicely synnergize with them.

Now. the majority of the spells/passives feel to me like they compliment the doll-spamming style more - Which would be fine if there were more ways for allies to actually use/manipulate/ignore dolls. Heck, or even for the Sadida themselves.

As it is now, Sadidas feel like a sellfish kind of breed in game - Everyone needs to play around their setup, as they can hardly join hands in anyone elses.

I am hoping that in the future, with more time to spend on the class, a focal point of the redesign will be on how to make dolls more desirable to have around for your teammates.
totem and sic em more

A lot of people that were never around for 2011's sadida don't see how the totem is the best support spell in wakfu but now that Dy7 brought it back you will see why.

It helps allies a lot, you don't have to scream at your sadida friend to not summon dolls that get in the way. The smart sadidas will summon a totem so that you can hit the target and if they can't they will make dolls invisible with sic em more.

It's not sadida that people will have to worry about line of sight now, it might be osa that blocks your line of sight with their summons..
So far I can say this is the best version of sadida since beta and allies will agree when they see the changes.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #879239  Replies : 1008  Views : 15773
posté June 23, 2015, 17:35:22 | #8
Did you see me mention ultra powerful? And no, ankama doesn't balance classes on pvp (this is the mistake they keep making and why they have to revamp classes all the time).

If they did they would nerf super iop punch

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878848  Replies : 1008  Views : 15773
posté June 23, 2015, 16:22:43 | #9
When are you people going to stop talking about pvp?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878827  Replies : 1008  Views : 15773
posté June 22, 2015, 17:40:18 | #10
Dy with the change to voodoll we only have a few ways to keep dolls nettled...by taking damage, sic em more, and vaporize (won't use it much since it's only for 1 doll).

Is there any way to have the same voodoll aura on something else? You said you were going to change the look of voodoll to tree?

I just really like the idea of tree + nettle..

The tree spell we have right now isn't really needed, we get +resists with doll link now. And it wouldn't take too much work since the aura already exists, they just have to give it to "tree"

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878536  Replies : 1008  Views : 15773
posté June 20, 2015, 18:30:58 | #11
Says the person that doesn't play the class
Let me summon 4 blocker dolls and tell me it's worse than having none 

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #878006  Replies : 38  Views : 1053
posté June 19, 2015, 23:27:19 | #12
With this I can support ankama so they can finally make high level content, please ankama please
ty for costume sabi and ankama

Thread : News  Preview message : #877732  Replies : 48  Views : 1346
posté June 19, 2015, 23:21:33 | #13
Dy7 can monitor how ultra powerful does, let's not flood the topic please.......
I have access to beta, it helps a lot because I can see how ultra powerful does from fight to fight. He's doing better, Dy7 even gave it more hp today (friday)

We'll see how it goes, it can be changed after July 7, it's not impossible ^^
Let's talk about more fun things like woodland stench poison, is it supposed to be a zombify o.o?

Is there any way to change dolly sacrifice spell? it's not that great (we have a lot of self heal already). Maybe it can turn a doll into a tree? Maybe it can stun (-3ap) the target? ^^

Just throwing ideas  

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877726  Replies : 1008  Views : 15773
posté June 19, 2015, 21:18:06 | #14

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 19 June 2015 15:41) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 17 June 2015 17:12) *
sadida's theme is to have many dolls out
you really don't understand the class at all
I beg the differ. There is no decisive way to play a class, sure in 1v1 PvP a doll less Sadida would lose against a doll spammer, but in PvM a doll less Sadida is much better than one who spams uncuntrolled (or controls them bad) dolls.

If you imply that a Sadida is nothing without this dolls i would question that you are the one who has no idea what this class is.
And pandawa can work without barrel but they then become mediocre in everything they do. Same happens to sadida. It's not that complicated..

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #877644  Replies : 38  Views : 1053
posté June 19, 2015, 21:15:01 | #15

Quote (Hudski @ 19 June 2015 19:35) *
So what about the beta voodoll, the static summon that heals around it and allows health to be stolen from it? I love that concept and it'd be nice to have it on something. Maybe the Ultra Powerful could plant them, or Bramble on an empty cell or something? :X
it was a fun idea, specially that it helped dolls heal/nettle too
I hope they add it to tree (let us summon a tree on ourself or on the field)

The tree spell we have now is really boring
Same with dolly sacrifice (don't think we need this anymore )

By the way Dy7 the changes in beta are amazing, everything is positive from me ^^
Only question is woodland stench....it's not really poisoning or working

thank you!

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877640  Replies : 1008  Views : 15773
posté June 18, 2015, 19:42:16 | #16
All the changes look amazing o.o
Coward mask is finally not situational (ty so much)

Now I know which class to level as third main!

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877211  Replies : 368  Views : 9200
posté June 18, 2015, 19:25:55 | #17
Quality is better than quantity
Dy7 doesn't like topics that are filled with an essay about changes that person wants

Imagine how much worse it gets with a lot of people that don't really main any of the classes

If you want your class changed how you want it, support ankama.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - June 18, 2015, 19:26:18.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #877203  Replies : 40  Views : 983
posté June 18, 2015, 16:45:35 | #18
Grats to ankama and everyone here at wakfu ^^
Anytime they continue the wakfu show it means wakfu mmo gets more attention! I hope to see elios o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #877158  Replies : 32  Views : 1994
posté June 18, 2015, 16:37:51 | #19
No, if ankama changes sadida to work without dolls we'll be back to the really annoying lone sadida days of Grou. If dolls are annoying to you madd I don't think osa/sadida is the class for you :x pandawa is great support/healing if you want full control..

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877153  Replies : 1008  Views : 15773
posté June 18, 2015, 06:17:47 | #20

Quote (Dy7 @ 18 June 2015 00:45) *
Spoil of the Voodoll :

Voodoll
• The new version is close to the online one
• Modifiable range
• Cast on straight line
• Cast on enemy only
• Summons Voodoll in front of the Sadida (requires a free cell)
• The Voodoll is linked to targeted enemy
• Damage done by allies to the Voodoll will be redirected to the enemy linked with the Voodoll
- o The damage is also increased by 10-20% with the passive Wild Whispers
- o Does not redirect area damage
• Damage done by ennemies to the Voodoll are not redirected
• The Voodoll is considered as an opponent for both teams : it allow both team to inflict damage to the Voodoll with any spell, even those who do not do damage to allies
• The Voodoll remains for 2 turn
• Spell has a cooldown of 2 turns
• Voodoll HP are decreased, to make it very vulnerable to attack opponents
• When the Voodoll die (after two turns or being killed by an opponent), the enemy loses the "damage redirection flag"
• If the enemy dies, the Voodoll also dies, having no reason to remain
Thank you Dy7, I'm sorry that I bother you a lot with voodoll/totem but totem and dolls was what made the class so different from osamodas. Like dragon makes osamodas different from sadida.

And it helps the team so much, I love supporting but it always felt like pandawa was the only one that was unique you know. I will be more calm and just ask for little things, voodoll change is enough for me, anything else is extra.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #876995  Replies : 1008  Views : 15773