Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
3366 Posts (2.19 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 00:39:46 | #1
kiku can have 2 blocker dolls that same turn. The new ultra powerful is an extra turn of delay because it's limited by how many dolls it can summon. Sadida fights in beta take longer (anyone that actually tested knows this).

Mini is your memory so bad that you don't know what you wrote? You started with insults, that's how you write to other people. Go back to post 168

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #870670  Replies : 199  Views : 3549
posté Today - 00:28:23 | #2

Quote (Basgitarist @ 03 June 2015 00:24) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 03 June 2015 00:18) *

Quote (GreenEmerald @ 03 June 2015 00:14) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 03 June 2015 00:02) *
Grou revamp (which you supported) that you supported if you want to be reminded
Thanks, I now know (which I support) that I supported the Grou revamp (supported by me) (supportively).
Thanks for reminding me of a 2 year old revamp. You've been whining ever since.
Thank yourself, people like you "enjoyed" all the nerfs for 2 years. At least I wanted to make the class better by "whining". While you held the class back by supporting ankama's worst designer
I find all your, not specifically you but the entire sadida forum, whining utterly useless, and it also totally ruins the forums.
I find people like you that have nothing to add to a topic discussion really ruins the forums

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #870663  Replies : 199  Views : 3549
posté Today - 00:25:43 | #3
Dy7 you say sadida is not a damage class (I agree)
Then why take out redirect damage voodoll/totem? It's the best support spell in wakfu (it was never overpowered in beta, we tested the totem for 1 year). The only thing was that it could block someone behind something just like pandawa barrels and cra beacons

Can we have more support class specialties please? Tree is not a support spell for example and neither is dolly sacrifice (do we really need this spell anymore?) 

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #870661  Replies : 255  Views : 3416
posté Today - 00:18:31 | #4

Quote (GreenEmerald @ 03 June 2015 00:14) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 03 June 2015 00:02) *
Grou revamp (which you supported) that you supported if you want to be reminded
Thanks, I now know (which I support) that I supported the Grou revamp (supported by me) (supportively).
Thanks for reminding me of a 2 year old revamp. You've been whining ever since.
Thank yourself, people like you "enjoyed" all the nerfs for 2 years. At least I wanted to make the class better by "whining". While you held the class back by supporting ankama's worst designer

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #870657  Replies : 199  Views : 3549
posté Today - 00:02:56 | #5
That's what I said after Grou revamp (which you supported) that you supported if you want to be reminded

It wasn't until later that you then agreed with the sadida forum that you don't like
Ignorance is bliss

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - June 03, 2015, 00:04:41.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #870649  Replies : 199  Views : 3549
posté Yesterday - 23:39:09 | #6

Quote (Remington-Smisse2 @ 02 June 2015 23:22) *
I mean to be fair, there are 14 classes, not every class can be burst damage. Especially when sadida can cover a wide variety of support roles. Now that the sadida isn't focused on summoning dolls the whole time they are able to do other things meanwhile, while a doll army grows in numbers. I would say 80% of the people complaining don't understand what the changes truly bring.
We don't know because you're saying we don't know what that brings

Tell us, instead of just talking about it, prove it somehow?
I can tell you that there are useless dolls in beta just like in live so they basically didn't fix anything

It's always people that don't play the class that make assumptions.

Wait for the eni half-revamp, that's the class you actually understand

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - June 02, 2015, 23:39:51.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #870644  Replies : 199  Views : 3549
posté Yesterday - 23:18:13 | #7
LOS is also important with 2 blocker dolls. Beta and live blocker doll cancel each other but I still prefer the LOS blocking with 2 blocker dolls that same turn

The new summoning is a slow climb to being useful (Madd knows this). Sadida turns are taking 3-6 turns to be effective.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #870631  Replies : 199  Views : 3549
posté Yesterday - 23:03:53 | #8
no one said live blocker doll was bad and I know exactly how they work

limit to 1 per turn in beta is a problem though and is a nerf, it's simple

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #870628  Replies : 199  Views : 3549
posté Yesterday - 21:41:03 | #9
That really says a lot kiku. How did it ever make sense for a doll to summon dolls when that's actually something an osamodas does (gob gob summoning monsters)?

We asked for the menu to summon dolls, not this new summoning that's basically gobgob summoning.
Summoning dolls with a menu is the best way to fix these penalties we get (and would make rust work again)

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 02 June 2015 21:40) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 02 June 2015 20:58) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 02 June 2015 20:46) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 02 June 2015 20:25) *
Want to guess when's the eni/sadida revamp kiku? Because it won't happen this year the way ankama makes decisions.

Azael probably canceled that decision to revamp eni/sadida
Dy7 said "this spell deck sadida change is almost a revamp"

Why do you think he said that? Because they don't want to focus on revamps anymore? They're just half-revamping all classes now

btw they won't be finished with all of them for june update, they will continue half-revamping the rest of the classes until september probably.

Sadida revamp? I don't see it
He said that because the mini revamp for Sadidas ended up changing a lot more than he expected when he started working on the class. You have to admit, Sadidas play very different in beta compared to live. Where did you even hear "we're not doing revamps anymore"?
Azael also said eni/sadida revamp is next after iop and cra, guess what they did?
This is all ankama history, not just what Dy7 is saying now.

Look at the half-revamps they're doing now, do you think they'll finish this month? They will half-revamp all the other classes for the next update

That pushes sadida revamp even farther (september? november?). By then Azael/ankama might again want to focus on something else and not revamp eni/sadida again.
They announced that they were pushing back the eni/sadida revamps though. They never announced that they were completely stopping all the revamps. You're just speculating.
How if I just gave you a history of how ankama works? They half-revamp everything and say they'll work on it later. But that later could be 3-6 or even a year later.

They're still not finished with half-revamping most of the classes with spell deck

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - June 02, 2015, 21:43:11.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #870589  Replies : 255  Views : 3416
posté Yesterday - 21:37:16 | #10

Quote (DemonicWind @ 02 June 2015 21:33) *
yeah, enough of the bashing and more ways to fix the class, they'll have to listen to some of it eventually. Just keep providing useful data and ways to improve stuff. Bashing won't fix sadida.

As it stands...
  • more dmg
  • better water branch
  • overhaul on voodoll
  • stronger poison
  • old gust
  • stabilizing method for targets.
are all needed.
Exactly what I said 2 pages ago
But my feedback is buried too far back, right?

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - June 02, 2015, 21:42:50.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #870586  Replies : 255  Views : 3416
posté Yesterday - 21:26:53 | #11
Sad to see someone as great as Gynrei leave wakfu too

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #870573  Replies : 22  Views : 478
posté Yesterday - 21:25:15 | #12

Quote (kkakaieie @ 02 June 2015 21:20) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 02 June 2015 19:38) *
This is what happens when they don't listen to the people that play the class and think that their ideas are better

Sadida isn't as easy as cra to design
They heard a lot of people complaining about k'mir and reverted the amazing spell they'd introduced.
Why change it in the first place? No one ever wanted k'mir completely changed to something that was completely different.

It's the same thing as voodoll, we never wanted voodoll to be something completely different

They're doing all these things that we didn't want. We did want a tree that acted like the beta voodoll but not by removing a class-defining spell like redirect damage voodoll

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #870571  Replies : 255  Views : 3416
posté Yesterday - 20:58:30 | #13

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 02 June 2015 20:46) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 02 June 2015 20:25) *
Want to guess when's the eni/sadida revamp kiku? Because it won't happen this year the way ankama makes decisions.

Why do you think he said that? Because they don't want to focus on revamps anymore? They're just half-revamping all classes now

btw they won't be finished with all of them for june update, they will continue half-revamping the rest of the classes until september probably.

He said that because the mini revamp for Sadidas ended up changing a lot more than he expected when he started working on the class. You have to admit, Sadidas play very different in beta compared to live. Where did you even hear "we're not doing revamps anymore"?
Azael also said eni/sadida revamp is next after iop and cra, guess what they did?
This is all ankama history, not just what Dy7 is saying now.

Look at the half-revamps they're doing now, do you think they'll finish this month? They will half-revamp all the other classes for the next update

That pushes sadida revamp even farther (september? november?). By then Azael/ankama might again want to focus on something else and not revamp eni/sadida again.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - June 02, 2015, 20:59:08.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #870551  Replies : 255  Views : 3416
posté Yesterday - 20:36:14 | #14
The 1 per turn is still a big limitation. Instead of holding 2 monsters the 1 doll in beta will be gone way too fast compared to 2 dolls in live

Anyway it would be nice if beta wasn't bugged and showed 0 lock. 500 lock is nice but there is no reason why it has to be 1 per turn. We're not osamodas and the doll does NO damage.

Revamps are supposed to make the class better, not keep them the same but different and sometimes even worse. 

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #870527  Replies : 199  Views : 3549
posté Yesterday - 20:25:46 | #15

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - June 02, 2015, 20:26:58.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #870514  Replies : 255  Views : 3416
posté Yesterday - 20:20:31 | #16

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 02 June 2015 20:11) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 02 June 2015 19:29) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 02 June 2015 19:12) *
this just in disagreeing with someone means you should grow up

guess you got a lot of growing up to do since you seem to disagree with everyone on the forums
When I disagree I disagree with reasons to back it up in the post?
When you disagree you disagree with insults

See the difference between you and me?
Except you literally replied with an insult?
So you can insult me and I can't insult you back?
Your attitude is really sad. Why not prevent all this by not insulting first?

You're literally the mind of a bully. I push you but I don't want you to push me back 

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #870510  Replies : 199  Views : 3549
posté Yesterday - 20:07:13 | #17
They have more lock but guess what limitation we have? 1 per turn
And like I said after they get hit once they lose so much lock that next turn they're worth nothing 

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #870500  Replies : 199  Views : 3549
posté Yesterday - 20:03:22 | #18
Brain they can just rollback if a CM does that
It's really not that complicated

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #870496  Replies : 157  Views : 1325
posté Yesterday - 19:38:56 | #19
This is what happens when they don't listen to the people that play the class and think that their ideas are better

Sadida isn't as easy as cra to design

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #870477  Replies : 255  Views : 3416
posté Yesterday - 19:29:52 | #20

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 02 June 2015 19:12) *
this just in disagreeing with someone means you should grow up

guess you got a lot of growing up to do since you seem to disagree with everyone on the forums
When I disagree I disagree with reasons to back it up in the post?
When you disagree you disagree with insults

See the difference between you and me?

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #870469  Replies : 199  Views : 3549