Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
4115 Posts (2.07 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 18:06:12 | #1
ankama never learns they're afraid of losing their 6 accounters 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977283  Replies : 24  Views : 412
posté Yesterday - 18:39:25 | #2
It will probably be like all of Dy7's bosses, designed for ranged classes, tank near boss. Why did you level a sram or iop? You should always level a cra, feca, and eni.

Thread : News  Preview message : #977146  Replies : 23  Views : 455
posté August 25, 2016, 17:46:02 | #3
intrade you know ankama enough
Fun and ankama never go together unless you buy heroes every month. They don't deserve your money every month like that. What's the newest content? Moon island that came out last year. Don't bother it's a waste of time. It's not like winning the new moon UB fight means anything anyway, it's just the laziest way to claim they made new content. 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976958  Replies : 5  Views : 334
posté August 25, 2016, 17:43:02 | #4
They won't listen kiku, it's too much work.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #976957  Replies : 25  Views : 831
posté August 21, 2016, 20:18:33 | #5
It all went bad the moment Grou created heal, tank, and damage classes with his revamps.

I remember when all classes had an unique way of doing damage and only sacrier/eni had a different role (tank/heal).
In the end all these revamps ruined wakfu and how the teams designed content. Everything before shhhdoku dungeon was fun. After the revamps started (Chillberg island) everything got ruined.

No matter which class you picked it was fun. I don't think ankama has a leader who understands us. They would never go back and look at what worked. They're too proud and only listen to themselves. 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976423  Replies : 35  Views : 1345
posté August 21, 2016, 18:32:02 | #6

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 21 August 2016 12:03) *

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 17 August 2016 11:51) *
Well, isn't that obvious? The game has become even worse, or took the direction no one of us could link to the old Wakfu. Depends how you look at it.
Except most people here say "if they bring back X, then I want earlier version", while ignoring the whole rest of the game, all the new content and features that was added, all the bugs that were in earlier versions etc. They don't actually want earlier version, they just want a certain feature in the game. If they would actually go back to earlier version, people would be complaining so hard about all those things that would be gone that were added later on.
Boring islands no one cares about?
I would rather have 2-3 islands like in beta than all the islands they added after

Nation markets that mattered
Dungeons you could run with any class

etc

It was more fun

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976415  Replies : 41  Views : 1071
posté August 20, 2016, 20:47:12 | #7
Back then sadida was great because they balanced the class for pve not for pvp. Now they will never give us an useful totem without the annoying cooldown/lasts 2 turns.

Before the class was fast, it was simple, and 3 dolls that did what they had to do.

The problem with the new devs (and Grou) is that they tried to place a summoning cost (yet osamodas summoning is always very cheap no matter how much healing/damage the osa pet does)
Isn't it just simpler and better to give sadida the same osamodas pouch? Amalia summons dolls from a pouch in the show anyway.

Also I feel like controlling the dolls was a mistake (guess who suggested controlling dolls, you can blame Madd for that). Out of all the things people hate, it was Madd that gave us the thing people hate most about sadida now. So you know who to blame now.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - August 27, 2016, 20:42:57.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976275  Replies : 35  Views : 1345
posté August 19, 2016, 17:19:42 | #8

Quote (RoboTrigger @ 19 August 2016 07:59) *
There is good and bad points of both new and old.
One thing in the new one being the limitations, only being able to use the spells in a deck feels very limiting sometimes but that might have been down to have been spoilt with so much freedom as well.
Level requirements on dungeons is also a bit frustrating.

I think I saw someone mention this in another topic but, Old wakfu had such a stronger feeling of community but as time went on and islands were made taking all the attention away from the nations people became less and less interested in one of the original selling points of the game and that was things like a player run government and ecosystems.

Are islands bad? no not at all, would be crazy to say they are.
To be honest if they made some higher level content within the nations again I feel it would bring back a few of these lost feelings for the game.
I could probably find a topic every year where I asked them to add new high level areas to the nations but instead they add 3 boring class dimensions.

That's the problem with ankama, they're making the game for Tot they're not making it for us..and if they're not making it for us why even support them?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976163  Replies : 41  Views : 1071
posté August 19, 2016, 17:08:59 | #9

Quote (ShadowFacts @ 19 August 2016 13:17) *

Quote (xmetx-zero-x @ 19 August 2016 03:12) *
It makes me very sad to see what the game was I missed out on because I almost never subbed. Sigh.
Hmm.. so far, I think almost everything posted here was from F2P beta periods (even the videos in my OP
were before the game launched as a subscription game).

Though speaking of beta.. anyone remember the "Launch Trailers"?

Gameplay, featuring: Ogrest questline, Outlaws and Helmets made of panties!
youtube.com/watch?v=dTNfXbUyxEc

Animated Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=nMxG7TQ9ArY
Wakfu was supposed to be simple...:x
It's so sad to see those videos, so much promise. Now it's just millions of revamps and low level content so they can avoid fixing the high level problems 

Nothing this year will fix wakfu
Until the new wakfu devs listen to us and fix high level play and how strict (people kicking people from groups if they don't know the fight) it will never keep more than 20 people online.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976162  Replies : 35  Views : 1345
posté August 19, 2016, 01:50:44 | #10
At level 20 you can do everything alone. Problem is when you try to do stuff at level 50-200
If wakfu stayed as fun as it is in level 20 they would keep a lot of people (fun is more important than making everything hardcore/complicated).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976085  Replies : 10  Views : 430
posté August 17, 2016, 04:00:11 | #11
Someone should ask Dy7 and 3xited to play beta wakfu so they get an idea of how to make fun content.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #975831  Replies : 41  Views : 1071
posté August 16, 2016, 20:00:14 | #12

Quote (RoboTrigger @ 16 August 2016 18:14) *
If for some reason a server was made available that used an older version of Wakfu,
Example when 105 was max and Mono elements were a thing, Magmog and Shhhudoku was pretty much endgame stuff, UBs had quest-lines, Mobile arenas still worked, Astrub was less cluttered, Relics didn't exist, People had nation titles and Guards/Soldiers were a thing still ; Would you play it?
I would actually buy a year subscription for that. Not sure if I would like up to shhdoku though, that's when dungeons/classes started to be strict and less fun.

If nothing things are not fun people will quit. Things are strict at the moment, people get kicked from groups if they're not runed/not a feca/etc.

I rather it be back to level 100 with vampyro dungeon (dungeon you could do with any class for fun).

But yes I would actually recommend wakfu they erased everything and released it how it was in beta. That should tell Tot a lot about what we think of their big projects. Whatever he's planning isn't going to make wakfu more fun if grouping will be a chore.

It's really sad how fun wakfu was and how bad it is at the moment. Only ankama could ever do that.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #975772  Replies : 41  Views : 1071
posté August 15, 2016, 20:58:36 | #13

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 15 August 2016 12:01) *

Quote (Flatops @ 12 August 2016 08:42) *

Quote (malefica-pt @ 12 August 2016 03:57) *

is this the redesign?

i hope that almanax gets some good atention

It's a work in progress.
Asturb revamp again? What about nations revamp that was planned?
They're trying to remake Dofus
Soon astrub will be a huge place as if ogrest did nothing to it

Wakfu has no direction, every new team is ordered to make it more like Dofus

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #975653  Replies : 25  Views : 831
posté August 15, 2016, 17:33:08 | #14
Moved to where no one at ankama will see it...

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #975645  Replies : 27  Views : 898
posté August 15, 2016, 01:25:45 | #15
A big problem with wakfu is that it wants to introduce new people to this lore about gods and how you choose that god to become like them and save the world.

But what happens is that if you choose a class/role that no one needs in dungeons you then have to buy heroes or create an alt account.
The moment you require that you lose people

The only thing someone wanted was to be an ecaflip and be a hero/heroine.
Ankama's mentality that they need to create the same requirements for every dungeon makes it so people never talk to each other since everything is strict.

You either level the required roles with alts or you run around for 1 hour and log.
Adjustable system is just like heroes, trying to force the community to solve their problems instead of ankama solving the game first.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #975582  Replies : 27  Views : 898
posté August 05, 2016, 18:21:40 | #16

Quote (Rrae @ 05 August 2016 14:56) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 04 August 2016 22:55) *

Quote (ChaosThief @ 04 August 2016 22:52) *
There's a party search system which allows you to search for a group, thing is nobody knows it exists.
Please check in game if you think I'm kidding, and make others aware of it so it becomes used.
I read that people kick you out of groups if you don't know bosses or the dungeon.

Maybe that's why they don't use it?
It could just be that nobody wants to party with you because most of us have experienced how bad you are at the game?
Have I ever been in your groups?
Answer is no unless you have some proof. Stop judging people you know nothing about it only makes you look bad at the game.

Thread : News  Preview message : #974749  Replies : 99  Views : 2075
posté August 04, 2016, 22:55:33 | #17

Quote (ChaosThief @ 04 August 2016 22:52) *
There's a party search system which allows you to search for a group, thing is nobody knows it exists.
Please check in game if you think I'm kidding, and make others aware of it so it becomes used.
I read that people kick you out of groups if you don't know bosses or the dungeon.

Maybe that's why they don't use it?

Thread : News  Preview message : #974658  Replies : 99  Views : 2075
posté August 04, 2016, 22:51:21 | #18
Since ankama can draw a lot now... Please? Dofus has so many...can we have the artists draw new ones that we can buy?

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #974654  Replies : 2  Views : 325
posté August 04, 2016, 22:28:27 | #19
Tot it's like this...why big projects? What about the little things that really annoy your loyal high level subscribers?

Can you address the issue with finding people to group with at high level?
Good that we can finally do low level content but your high level players are the loyal ones, why not solve that issue also?
You don't need a 2 year project to solve this issue. Please add normal and hardcore dungeons again That won't take you 3 years to make, right?

See it's like Amalia here, you're ignoring what we (high level players) have been saying for months now.
Can someone solve it? Dy7? 3xited? Can you confirm the next dungeons will have normal and hardcore?

Thread : News  Preview message : #974650  Replies : 99  Views : 2075