Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
4135 Posts (2.05 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 17:39:36 | #1
Don't buy transparent costume, it has 1000 bugs.

Amazing that they sell you things that don't even work

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980287  Replies : 5  Views : 121
posté September 23, 2016, 19:56:58 | #2
All worthless for months of being selfish or running 6 accounts.

"Interesting and fun equips"

This basically divided the community and made wakfu unfun. It was the beginning.
Poor Azael...

And hi Mikeh, no wakfu is still the same it was in 2014 when Dy7 and his team joined. Didn't they do an astrub revamp in 2014 also? I forget...And didn't they things to incarnam also?

Wakfu is an example of how not to copy dofus  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980183  Replies : 13  Views : 466
posté September 22, 2016, 17:13:33 | #3
wakfu should be free...it's a beta to try to remake astrub as many times as possible

Thread : News  Preview message : #980103  Replies : 5  Views : 311
posté September 19, 2016, 17:58:10 | #4
Instead of adding more diversity in teams

People are trying to bring extreme situations to say wakfu is perfect

This is why wakfu has barely 30 people logged in nox/phaeris
Instead of helping ankama make wakfu more fun people want it to stay the same

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #979817  Replies : 59  Views : 1913
posté September 17, 2016, 16:35:12 | #5

Quote (Madd1 @ 17 September 2016 02:09) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 17 September 2016 01:16) *
I'm trying to help the game, it doesn't mean that I can't clear it.

Moon island is not complex strategy where you use rails or other advanced class strategies to help other classes do things.

Moon island is basic strategy where you place a feca in front of boss.
We beat a lot of end game bosses without Feca (since it became the tank god), including early SB... like when there were a few dozen teams max that could do it. You just need a stronk Tank.

In which case I say, welcome to MMOs.... if Tanks aren't mandatory, they're useless.... pretty much how it goes.
Someone was talking about using rails to let iop punch boss and return to safety.

I was replying to that saying that it takes too many turns and re applying for it work because every turn is important in wakfu. In Dofus you could go many turns setting up a lot of things (more strategy than wakfu).

Wakfu will never be about strategy.

Putting a tank in front of boss is not a strategy, it's just basic logic

The topic is about team diversity. As long as they force people to level feca (and not revamp other classes to be as good as feca) there will never be diversity in teams.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #979657  Replies : 59  Views : 1913
posté September 17, 2016, 01:16:49 | #6
I'm trying to help the game, it doesn't mean that I can't clear it.

Moon island is not complex strategy where you use rails or other advanced class strategies to help other classes do things.

Moon island is basic strategy where you place a feca in front of boss.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #979612  Replies : 59  Views : 1913
posté September 16, 2016, 22:22:42 | #7
Remove haven worlds
Let people use the world that ankama created

The only thing HW needed to be was a place with houses. Whoever added the idea to add resources should be fired. 

Thread : News  Preview message : #979595  Replies : 28  Views : 668
posté September 15, 2016, 00:59:21 | #8
wakfu is not dofus

dofus = 10000 turns
wakfu = demands you finish boss fights in less than 10 turns

wakfu is always about how fast you can finish things

It's why you ask any dofus player and they will tell you dofus actually has strategy because it can go for a lot of turns. Wakfu is about damage and tanking and some healing. It's not about complex support and strategy.

For strategy they would have to copy dofus in every way

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #979357  Replies : 59  Views : 1913
posté September 14, 2016, 18:55:26 | #9
Like I said...

They have some really bad dungeon designers :x (sorry if it's you Dy7 but I have to say the truth)
Please listen to the community 

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #979333  Replies : 59  Views : 1913
posté September 13, 2016, 22:33:06 | #10
Reduce boss damage
Reduce feca tanking also

wakfu is supposed to be fun

Not be a wakfu: feca 

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #979249  Replies : 59  Views : 1913
posté September 13, 2016, 19:00:15 | #11
Now that night time will actually happen we really need a way to equip fire of love now that doesn't remove the insignia :x

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #979228  Replies : 17  Views : 758
posté September 13, 2016, 18:23:43 | #12
Thank you for the environment changes! Just wanted to thank you for this..I don't think ankama appreciates enough how the environment is what really made wakfu amazing and unique

Wakfu is about a world...a world that was beautiful and had changes to it and wasn't this slow/boring world where it never rained (sometimes you would never see rain in bonta for weeks).

So I hope this is a new philosophy where ogrest and his effect in the world is a real effect. I love the night and day times in wakfu...I really missed that from the closed beta..

So thank you :x

Hopefully the next step in the environment is creating more craft recipes that use low level and high level trees and other resources so that ALL of wakfu's resources matter

Can't wait!

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #979226  Replies : 2  Views : 232
posté September 13, 2016, 17:56:46 | #13
wow the day/time and seasons changes are amazing o.o
I haven't been this amazed by ankama since forever..

thank you I really hope the devs look at every location in the game and make it a FULL thing, not a half done thing you know..
really proud of these decisions....

Now I just hope that the next high level area is actually fun.. 

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #979221  Replies : 17  Views : 758
posté September 12, 2016, 18:05:40 | #14
Do we have to run this with our heroes and 10 alts also?

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #979088  Replies : 13  Views : 449
posté September 11, 2016, 19:09:27 | #15

Quote (FajneCycki @ 11 September 2016 18:52) *

Quote (TheRogueCat @ 11 September 2016 18:23) *
I've never been in that dungeon, but I suspect it is a 5% base drop chance with conditions.

The same thing happens with the cloudy cotton. What I guess that happens there, is what happens with relic fragments. There is just one drop (or maybe it is another number, 2, 3...) per monster per player (they called it "jets"). So, regardless of if the best player can reach a 12.5% drop chance, it would be pointless if only one roll is asigned to a random player in the team, leaving the others with no chance to make a drop attemp.

In my opinion the encyclopedia should inform about those "jets" too. Because yeah, if it's just one drop per player, having 6 players in team would additionally reduce the chances to 1/6 of its base drop rate.
It's not the case. I've had runs where 3-5 would drop (screenie). That would naturally not happen too often.

I think you're just having bad luck. You should maybe try bringing an Enutrof, I've seen Enutrofs get at least 1 hairs in virtually every run.
And this is one of the reasons wakfu has bad designers..
I want to be the greatest sacrier in the world of twelve

But I need to level an enutrof, feca, and eni too..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #979000  Replies : 14  Views : 609
posté September 08, 2016, 17:13:38 | #16

Quote (DarkHadoo @ 08 September 2016 15:55) *
Everything announced here is old news from a feature not tha exiting to many,nothing to do in astrub,literally there's nothing in astrub,barely a map,but now seriously,what's new and existing this week and this month?almost half month gone.
Supposedly this will bring in hundreds of new people
Ankama again wasting their time, that's what they do best

Didn't we have an astrub revamp last year?

Thread : News  Preview message : #978628  Replies : 12  Views : 607
posté September 07, 2016, 18:31:58 | #17

Quote (Madd1 @ 07 September 2016 17:35) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 04 September 2016 11:03) *

Quote (Gelgy @ 04 September 2016 05:54) *
Well honestly, since Osamodas is the class affected most disproportionately, the simplest solution might just be increasing the % of the Osamodas's masteries inherited by their summons.

If the summons from Moon Island become overpowered as a result, then they should have their damage output reduced to compensate. Summons prior to Moon are dealing too little damage anyway.

Otherwise, a regular guild bonus is actually pretty fair to the average player... Guilds aren't that hard to make.
To be honest Sadida is more affected by it then Osamodas. Dolls are already initially too weak and after this change they will become even weaker. Plus, i am surprised nobody has mentioned this, but armor generating will be worse too, and that affect sadida a lot. To those who are not aware, armor is increased by elemental masteries but not by Damage inflicted. This also means nerf to our other tanks: feca and foggernaut (+ ecaflip's self-armors will be weaker too). Though sacrier's Coagulation will remain unchanged because its based of max hp, not earth element.

I have no idea why they decided to change the guild bonuses in the first place, but if they do so, then by all means they should include "Armor Generating" togather with Heal Performed bonus if they decide to apply this change.
You probably don't remember why I'm saying this, but I told you so.

That is the direct result of allowing doll spam, the dolls NEED to be weak to accommodate the huge potential damage if you use the maximum number of fully nettled dolls. I told you that you'd be unhappy with it in the long run when it was still in Beta, and here I am to tell you that I told you so.
Or instead kiku was happy with the damage they do now but not happy with the damage they do after the spells change? Just like osamodas won't be happy? and foggernauts? and...........

You're looking for any little thing to "win" that's really sad
Instead...your idea of controlling dolls is the real problem here. An idea you suggested to them more than anyone else. Kiku was 100% against controlling dolls.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - September 25, 2016, 17:42:54.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #978501  Replies : 75  Views : 2421
posté September 03, 2016, 23:29:32 | #18
We're going to make a level 135 dungeon so leveling from 130 to 140 isn't boring.

Oh no the level 200 people are complaining of no high level content. Let's make this dungeon hard for them, doesn't matter if a level 130 person can't finish it.

Clueless devs
This is why wakfu has no future

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - September 25, 2016, 17:42:54.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #978151  Replies : 25  Views : 1305
posté August 30, 2016, 22:47:41 | #19

Quote (saphiLC @ 30 August 2016 21:51) *
With the next update ankama will fail yet again to bring new players to wakfu and only feels like they want money without solving any of the community suggestions. I think we gave them enough chances, they always promise things but in the end they never deliver what they promised.

If someone don't think like me, i don't care, this is MY opinion.
This is the best way to explain it..we gave them so many chances

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977717  Replies : 27  Views : 837
posté August 30, 2016, 22:44:55 | #20
Only new updates it gets is "buy ogrines and we give you a new pet" every week. Unless you buy heroes or run 6 accounts to have all the roles you need for dungeons it's not worth the time.

Basically ankama has no idea of what to do with wakfu so they make you promises about making an universe

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977715  Replies : 27  Views : 837