Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
2355 Posts (1.88 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 20:37:58 | #1

Quote (Elithril @ 22 August 2014 16:34) *
Wow. I don't know if i should laugh or cry.
They introduce PVP and instead of first revamping the weakest classes they want to revamp two already very strong classes (Iop & Osa) first. It was naive to think they would finally fix Sadida.

Thx GodIsWithUs for the info though..
I agree with you Elithril but I'm ok with it for now (but I hope we're next after iop/osa). It feels a lot like they put so much effort into osamodas while they tease sadida with a few changes. I just wish we were treated like osamodas.

But I'm really happy with the changes for september and I can wait for the sadida revamp (ultra powerful costing 5AP is still too high. Don't know how greedy can ost 3AP in comparison).
Oh well I just don't want Dy7 to forget about us. These changes for sadida are amazing but we can't multi-element too well and stuff like voodoll..explodoll..doll link still need a big change.

Can't wait for all these changes! Good luck to panda I always wanted to play one but I could never get used to the barrel

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - August 22, 2014, 20:38:08.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765455  Replies : 273  Views : 6610
posté Today - 20:28:08 | #2
Beta server client is here
Click here

You need to buy a booster pack from the shop to be able to log in

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765451  Replies : 9  Views : 163
posté Today - 19:37:20 | #3
Eastern time? o.o if you're from US then you joined the server that's in England
Nox is in the US

I think that might be why you can't find people sometimes

Most important thing for early levels is to join a guild (the ones that help you level if you're lower level)
Second idea is to go in front of the dungeon you want to run and ask for groups (or dungeon groups

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765415  Replies : 11  Views : 62
posté Today - 19:34:08 | #4

Quote (ChubbyWaffle @ 22 August 2014 19:27) *
Does this mean osa can summon like a million tofus all with ultra high attack?
Probably not but I really want to summon lower level monsters, I really miss them
It would actually make me level an osa (loved dofus osa

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #765413  Replies : 456  Views : 18736
posté Today - 19:32:38 | #5
Can we be citizens of abstrub only? Would be fun, the new abstrub looks amazing

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765412  Replies : 1  Views : 39
posté Today - 19:14:51 | #6
Sadida changes (september) This is my feedback on sadida changes. I just want to give a big thank you to ankama for fixing my favorite class and to the new team (Dy7, 3xited, and Ryf for being so patient with us)

These changes are amazing, specially the lone sadida changes because that was what was really making me angry about everything. Every other class in wakfu gets a +backstab/damage/stasis conversion/merry state/etc while sadida had to say no to their dolls and go lone sadida.

All the range/single target changes so they work with the new equips are great, thank you

Good for inflatable (should cost 3AP)
Great for greedys!
Ok for ultra powerful but why does it cost 5AP total to summon? What makes ultra powerful that much better than greedys? (this doll should cost 3AP)
Good for lethargic (though this doll should cost 2AP, it doesn't do much and a sinistro costs less)
Good for madoll (but same thing, should cost 2AP)
Ok for blocker doll but same problem as ultra powerful, it still costs too much (i know it takes hits from things but its lock with the new lock/dodge isn't that amazing anymore) and for example newer osa summons are better for lock. This doll should cost 3AP

For the real revamp I think it would be good to return AP (for example, using drain on seed returns 2AP back to sadida so that summoning inflatable costs 3AP)

Don't let the limitation of not having enough low cost spells ruin the class ankama. Doll cost is great for greedy we know and thank you but the other dolls still cost a disproportionate amount (greedy compared to ultra powerful)

Merci!

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - August 22, 2014, 19:17:17.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #765406  Replies : 0  Views : 34
posté Today - 19:04:38 | #7
These changes are amazing, specially the lone sadida changes because that was what was really making me angry about everything. Every other class in wakfu gets a +backstab/damage/stasis conversion/merry state/etc while sadida had to say no to their dolls and go lone sadida.

All the range/single target changes so they work with the new equips are great, thank you

Good for inflatable (should cost 3AP)
Great for greedys!
Ok for ultra powerful but why does it cost 5AP total to summon? What makes ultra powerful that much better than greedys? (this doll should cost 3AP)
Good for lethargic (though this doll should cost 2AP, it doesn't do much and a sinistro costs less)
Good for madoll (but same thing, should cost 2AP)
Ok for blocker doll but same problem as ultra powerful, it still costs too much (i know it takes hits from things but its lock with the new lock/dodge isn't that amazing anymore) and for example newer osa summons are better for lock. This doll should cost 3AP

For the real revamp I think it would be good to return AP (for example, using drain on seed returns 2AP back to sadida so that summoning inflatable costs 3AP)

Don't let the limitation of not having enough low cost spells ruin the class ankama. Doll cost is great for greedy we know and thank you but the other dolls still cost a disproportionate amount (greedy compared to ultra powerful)

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - August 22, 2014, 19:16:44.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #765404  Replies : 3  Views : 65
posté Today - 17:01:16 | #8
3xited I love you guys
/whispers Voodoll cost next please 

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #765356  Replies : 456  Views : 18736
posté Today - 16:54:03 | #9
Finally...finally the changes that we needed since 2012 when damage went up for all classes (except sadidas). Sadidas used to work with high AP before because fights took many turns in the betas..I think a lot of you still remember kralove fights? But nothing takes that many turns anymore. A sacrier, iop, osa, panda (supposedly support class), and almost all classes take out 50%+ of target's hp now, sadida needed 3 turns to get there.

Now we can do a lot in less turns, we're finally as good as an osa (look at osa with 2 victus..the things they can do

Dy7 you're a saint, after this I will leave ankama alone and will let you take your time on the important things. Um my only request is that you don't listen to people who don't really play sadidas please. You're going to hear a lot of talk about "overpowered" but that's because of how bad the class was.

Any class with relics/runes will do high damage so please ignore the videos mango and other people will make about it.
The best way to compare is to see what all classes can do in 3 or 4 turns compared to sadidas (in many different types of fights

The sadida kingdom sends ankama the best wishes and a big hug 

PS The next important thing we need fixed is our support and that means voodoll (totem). Please please please let us give allies a way to not scream "get your greedys out of the way we need LOS" The best way to solve that was with a totem that didn't die in 1 hit 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765350  Replies : 13  Views : 144
posté Yesterday - 22:41:42 | #10

Quote (Gynrei @ 21 August 2014 22:23) *
I want them to rush it AND get it right. Is that too much to ask?
Agree, asking them to take their time is what they did with sram and panda
We'll probably get panda revamp in 2016

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #765167  Replies : 11  Views : 242
posté Yesterday - 08:08:22 | #11

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 21 August 2014 05:47) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 21 August 2014 05:02) *
Thank you mango this news is great and I hope they get it right. Sadida summoning has been bad since april 2013, almost 2 years next year.

But I want Dy7 and Exi to remember that it's not just doll summoning..the class needs a lot of changes in their specialties. What is this totem that runs away for 1WP? or explodoll (I have 30 points I won't even use because explodoll and doll link were made for people to laugh). Lone sadida needs to work with dolls or replaced (make it a support passive I don't mind).

I just wish more french players would play this class because so few of them do so ankama ignores them completely (until recently with the new team
I'm sorry but do you play on aerafal or dathura? How do you know what classes they don't play? There's an average amount of sadidas. The fact that people seem to think the devs are oblivious if the fr community doesn't bring something up astonishes me like they created the fucking game what gives you the slightest idea that you somehow know something they don't?

• Number of posts in class forum
  • summoning osamodas was changed twice after their revamp.
  • Ankama used to convince themselves that sadida was how they wanted the class to be
  • Rogue were fixed again many times, same with enutrof, eni, and foggernaut. This is all after their revamp o.o
  • They're now seeing the problems we were pointing out last year (ap cost for dolls for example

Unlike you I have proof. You just want to get personal and attack

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764948  Replies : 273  Views : 6610
posté Yesterday - 05:02:20 | #12
Thank you mango this news is great and I hope they get it right. Sadida summoning has been bad since april 2013, almost 2 years next year.

But I want Dy7 and Exi to remember that it's not just doll summoning..the class needs a lot of changes in their specialties. What is this totem that runs away for 1WP? or explodoll (I have 30 points I won't even use because explodoll and doll link were made for people to laugh). Lone sadida needs to work with dolls or replaced (make it a support passive I don't mind).

I just wish more french players would play this class because so few of them do so ankama ignores them completely (until recently with the new team

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764917  Replies : 273  Views : 6610
posté August 20, 2014, 22:13:56 | #13
No I prefer enutrofs get in line with the other classes that have a special nothing.
Do srams drop more kamas after fight just because they're thiefs? Do enis heal completely after fight because they're enis?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764825  Replies : 273  Views : 6610
posté August 20, 2014, 16:10:51 | #14
What is "combat damage"?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764735  Replies : 273  Views : 6610
posté August 20, 2014, 16:10:07 | #15
eskarina hammer is still better than the shushu hammer XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764734  Replies : 11  Views : 393
posté August 20, 2014, 16:05:45 | #16
Berserk is for the +hp classes (iop, foggernaut, sacrier etc
Wish they would add the opposite of that for the classes that rather not take damage. Something like +defense or something

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - August 20, 2014, 16:06:14.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764733  Replies : 100  Views : 3336
posté August 20, 2014, 02:57:53 | #17
yeah second account is the one that gets this problem the mostly

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764604  Replies : 8  Views : 126
posté August 20, 2014, 00:02:40 | #18
Thank you Sabi and ankama!
Time for the scary dungeons 

Thread : News  Preview message : #764565  Replies : 11  Views : 536
posté August 19, 2014, 16:35:47 | #19
What is combat damage? close range damage?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764441  Replies : 100  Views : 3336
posté August 19, 2014, 16:23:07 | #20
We all want wakfu to do better now..but if they don't let us buy from them then how are they going to make money?

They should try to find a simple solution even if it's temporary..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764438  Replies : 5  Views : 283