Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
2227 Posts (1.81 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 03:58:42 | #1
Why are we paying $20 per month to subscribe 2 accounts? Anyone not angry at this? Am I the only one?
A lot people use 2 accounts 

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - July 26, 2014, 03:59:21.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757367  Replies : 20  Views : 239
posté Today - 03:24:18 | #2
it's ok with the way wakfu content is going they're going to have to add +200% damage potions when they see no profit "from the international community" next year 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757364  Replies : 14  Views : 314
posté July 24, 2014, 19:23:06 | #3

Quote (ntall1 @ 24 July 2014 19:17) *
Its just the initial rush of players to the new model. Once they all get screwed over by Ankama they will get the picture and leave. Just like most non closed beta players before them.
Eventually they'll get to level 100 with level 60 equips and wonder if it's worth it..at least september is almost here but drop revamp should've been priority number 1..it really didn't need to wait for craft revamp.

It's up to Azael but the year is more than halfway over already

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756896  Replies : 8  Views : 297
posté July 23, 2014, 21:46:44 | #4
Try summoning 2 dolls in less than 10 seconds..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756591  Replies : 10  Views : 391
posté July 23, 2014, 20:58:04 | #5
I support your design Dy7! 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756567  Replies : 192  Views : 8330
posté July 23, 2014, 19:06:03 | #6
ty sabi ^^ we need more vents like this one. Maybe one at bilbiza sometime

Thread : News  Preview message : #756544  Replies : 7  Views : 1248
posté July 23, 2014, 19:00:59 | #7
What's your favorite pet? Wodent, I always wanted a wodent since I saw them 

I painted him chocolate and he wears earmuffs in the winter

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756542  Replies : 5  Views : 142
posté July 23, 2014, 16:32:34 | #8
It's really funny because it's all about reward and if dungeons were 1 hour maximum (no dungeon should ever go beyond 1 hour). Then grouping with anyone would be the way to go.

The other problem is that dungeons is the only thing that reward you in wakfu. There would be hunting groups outside the dungeons more often if the drop %, exp, special equips, or other things were higher outside of dungeon. But instead every island they add no one would really bother fighting things outside of a dungeon for 2 hours (even laundry is more fun than this)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756496  Replies : 28  Views : 655
posté July 23, 2014, 16:27:37 | #9
Bad design

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756493  Replies : 14  Views : 617
posté July 23, 2014, 02:42:10 | #10
It has to be a relic..you can't have everything

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - July 23, 2014, 02:42:54.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756253  Replies : 192  Views : 8330
posté July 22, 2014, 16:45:24 | #11

Quote (KylarShadow @ 22 July 2014 16:43) *
Yes @.@ I went to cania plains, i swear i looked all over that place. I guess ill try again....it's been hours of looking now.
sometimes bonta isn't the best place for low level trees :x
try brakmar sufokia or amakna

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756080  Replies : 4  Views : 65
posté July 22, 2014, 16:41:28 | #12
Bonta always has them in cania plains or kara plains. Did you really check every nation?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756078  Replies : 4  Views : 65
posté July 22, 2014, 16:35:52 | #13
thank you

don't forget how osamodas already had their summoning changed after their revamp

Yeah that's right, you see why we complain? We ask for doll changes and the NEVER do anything to it. This is the second time that osamodas gets changes before sadidas gets anything fixed for them.

I'm happy for osas but we're never considered for anything. And this control change affects us like I posted in the beta feedback forum. Removing control equips is fine because of osa change but it's going to force sadidas into the same spot that osas were in where they have to find very limited pieces to equip.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #756073  Replies : 100  Views : 4411
posté July 22, 2014, 16:26:48 | #14

Quote (Athanasy @ 19 July 2014 00:38) *
50% off for french players, 20% off for us. Yay.
nice

when the french players complain about our booster packs you make sure our bonuses are not better than theirs
but now you go ahead and sell give them a 50% off sale and give us a 20% off sale

I wonder if ankama thinks we don't pay attention :x

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - July 22, 2014, 16:26:58.
Thread : News  Preview message : #756067  Replies : 7  Views : 303
posté July 21, 2014, 22:06:22 | #15
Who mentioned osa or pvp? Has anyone been reading my posts?
Tommy any class can work in any fight but that doesn't mean the class is still bad.

Look at summon osas..before this control changes they still worked and cool heal great with shooter wabbit, good damage with black wabbit. But didn't it deserve this change that it can now use 2 good summons instead of one?

Those are the types of problems the class has, but even more of them.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755772  Replies : 100  Views : 4411
posté July 21, 2014, 18:33:52 | #16

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 21 July 2014 18:29) *

I wonder how bad you play with Sadis if you complain about WP cost. If anything, I can see them nerf bramb armor cuz' it's overrated.
What does playing good/bad has to do with it? You use ANY WP spell= you can't use all the dolls anymore. You wanna be a summon Sadi? Oh too bad, you can't use Tree or Voodoll anymore, because it will waste your WP. As if being a summoner Sadi wasn't too costly already. There is absolutely no reason for dolls to cost WP.
What's funny is that all of a sudden the people who don't play the class are the experts.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755727  Replies : 100  Views : 4411
posté July 21, 2014, 18:23:56 | #17

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 21 July 2014 17:51) *
i guess ill just block every whining the 2 annoying sadidas so i can browse the forums without having to read stuff im forced to because you dont know the forum rules... and also report your posts before blocking u_u
Can you please stop talking about things you know nothing about? It's not 2-3, have you ever gone to the forum of other communities? Probably not because you're too ignorant.

If you don't know what you're talking about please don't post.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755724  Replies : 100  Views : 4411
posté July 21, 2014, 17:42:46 | #18

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 21 July 2014 17:34) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 21 July 2014 12:58) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 21 July 2014 03:25) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 21 July 2014 02:51) *
I just hope that with the nerf to the amount of possible Control from gear Ankama will finally remove the WP cost from Doll.
WP cost to dolls is one of the worst systems in wakfu..they're the essential gameplay of the class but let's look at this

masqueraider mask (no wp)
rogue bombs (no wp)
panda barrel (no wp, and is a support class like sadidas)
eni enisraise (no wp)
enutrof mine mover (no wp)

WP should only be for totem and tree, nothing more. Or even add it to sadida elemental spells so we can finally do some damage. Put it for earthquake, manifold bramble, rust, we don't mind
Actualy we DO mind. We don't want WP on elemental spells. We have voodoll for additional dmg source or range for our attacks and it cost WP already so no point adding WP to elemental spells.
I agree that WP should be only on Voodoll and Tree but if they are gonna add WP elsewhere then i'd rather make Sic'em More with WP.

Quote (Karrd @ 21 July 2014 12:56) *
those wp on dolls is only to make it a limit of 6 at a time it's not really a cost since it gets refunded
It is still a cost, because it make us not able to use other WP spells when we have dolls and if we use WP elsewhere, then we cant make dolls. WP refund is only a temporary solution so that Ankama could see if it will be fine for Sadida to not loose access to dolls. And it is fine so no point to keep it with WP. Just remove that WP. Feca lost their WP from Glyph or Armor during revamp and it can spam it as often as Sadida seeds.

And dont tell me that Ankama is afraid of 8 dolls (knowing people could get 8 control max after that patch). Imo Sadida should be able to make 10 dolls even, just like the Sadida god who had 10 dolls according to lore. I know that many people won't be making that many dolls, as usually 2 or 5 is enough but its people's own mind that tells them how many they will need to use and limiting us to max 6 with a WP cost just kills the concept of WP. Every class should use WP for something significant, just like Feca or Xelor.
Mind talking about urself? stop whining and derailling threads... dont use "WE" use "I", ok? every sadida i know is happy with their class, gosh... most of them are a key piece for UB battles and bosses... and please, stop comparing sadidas to osamodas, they are different classes, aka u cant compare them, they use different mechanics, even an iop can see that... if srams got over masqs doubles... why cant YOU do the same about another class that can also summon things? anyways... if you think your class is so horrible... why are you still playing it? or you like it? because if you do like it that means nothing is wrong with it.

It looks like you dont know ur class very well anyways... you should be able to summon 10 dolls? nope, thats why they are limited by wp, wp that u get back once the doll dies... i agree that mechanics is stupid, they should just limit the number of dolls per player to 6, regardless the control you have... but requiring to have 6 control to summon 6, but dont start stupid things like "fecas use 1ap to summon a glyph", they used to use WP instead of 1 ap, and it was a really bad system.

Anyways, what i want to tell u is... keep sadida whining in the sadida whining forum pls, is really annoying how the same 3 persons always try to derail every thread... Grou is gone, the "new" dev just came and is changing osas, wait your turn?

this is not a hate post or anything bad tho... its just so annoying how every post that have nothing to do with sadidas, becomes a post about sadidas.
It is a hate post and I don't really care what you think. We'll keep discussing the class until it gets fixed.

If summoning osamodas didn't discuss how they wanted summoning osamodas to be good they wouldn't be getting this patch.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - July 21, 2014, 17:51:52.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755711  Replies : 100  Views : 4411
posté July 21, 2014, 03:58:18 | #19
Remember when cras and iops would say "sadidas are the best!" when the old totem gave great LOS or aoe?
Remember when an earth sadida could do high damage that didn't need Lone sadida like it does now?
Remember when sudden chill -resists would stay for 2 or more turns and wouldn't disappear?
Remember when totem used to cost 2ap 1wp to summon?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755587  Replies : 21  Views : 709
posté July 21, 2014, 03:25:04 | #20

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 21 July 2014 02:51) *
I just hope that with the nerf to the amount of possible Control from gear Ankama will finally remove the WP cost from Doll.
WP cost to dolls is one of the worst systems in wakfu..they're the essential gameplay of the class but let's look at this

masqueraider mask (no wp)
rogue bombs (no wp)
panda barrel (no wp, and is a support class like sadidas)
eni enisraise (no wp)
enutrof mine mover (no wp)

WP should only be for totem and tree, nothing more. Or even add it to sadida elemental spells so we can finally do some damage. Put it for earthquake, manifold bramble, rust, we don't mind

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755577  Replies : 100  Views : 4411