No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
2589 Posts (1.97 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 16:08:08 | #1

Quote (Hudski @ 21 October 2014 16:04) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 21 October 2014 15:40) *
I think it'ts trool shoulders (epic) with gelano ring (relic) though gelano dungeon is too annoying, might be better to wait until you can run ambassador dungeon.

That does not work, because the Trool shoulders are restricted to 11ap or less.
wow ankama
that's so dumb

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789185  Replies : 5  Views : 190
posté Today - 15:59:32 | #2
Wakfu is all about hovering over the buttons and icons you are going to press ^^
But anyway conflagration puts your enemies on fire, at the end/start of the enemy's turn he burns and it does damage to him.

But it only puts them on fire if you're 2 spaces from that enemy

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789181  Replies : 2  Views : 77
posté Today - 15:44:03 | #3
People are not seeing how this will be a sub class to xelor. It's like Wareen says.
Dofus didn't have rogues and masqs in its story and then they appeared in dofus and they started to add story about them and how they came from different places.

It's pretty easy but the problem is they copied eliatrope's spells, Oh well at least it's the only other class without a fire branch so I'm happy 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789174  Replies : 166  Views : 5401
posté Today - 15:40:15 | #4
I think it'ts trool shoulders (epic) with gelano ring (relic) though gelano dungeon is too annoying, might be better to wait until you can run ambassador dungeon.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789172  Replies : 5  Views : 190
posté Today - 15:38:54 | #5
Or we can let the 1% quit and welcome the hundreds of new steam players 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789170  Replies : 17  Views : 363
posté Today - 15:34:23 | #6
Hi

Here is where it is
Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789168  Replies : 1  Views : 51
posté Today - 15:29:59 | #7
I have high level water and air sadida..greedy wins all the time. Greedy/inflatable are the only dolls worth summoning.

Funny how they added all these dolls to us and as time goes on less and less of them are good. 

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #789167  Replies : 1  Views : 40
posté October 18, 2014, 22:09:16 | #8

Quote (Brokonaut @ 18 October 2014 20:32) *
The correct explanation for this is the existence of the Dimensional Voyager(s).

• Mango
Knew it
Whoever didn't see pandora/voyagers as the new class weren't really seeing all the clues...

They'll probably add the same class in dofus

Quote (RaZept @ 18 October 2014 21:03) *
second class in wakfu without fire branch.
finally and thankfully!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788514  Replies : 166  Views : 5401
posté October 17, 2014, 01:50:39 | #9
Dy7

For starters, the relics highest level of the game largely meet the criterion of 100 hours of play. Taking the Mangelâme for example, the fragment will be 13 tokens, which means that it requires a total of 87 dungeons or HC 130 normal dungeons to be made fragment dealer only, all without being able to afford the dealer no other objects nearby.From there, several observations: 87 HC dungeons or 130 normal dungeons, it's already too much. Fortunately, there are some drops off, plus the ability to accelerate progress through trade. The player who makes a relic sees other objects from the dealer for a huge number of dungeon. Needless to say, the impact on the accessibility of the economy are put into perspective more than you do, without even needing to get the statistics of the number of players who have already made more than 30 times the same high level dungeon. It is well above the 100 hours of play without needing to take into account more realistic criteria such as non-suroptimisée team, the organization of the dungeon, and all the other hazards that are the prerogative of a classical player, if not all the players.Note that the relics of a lower level will be more affordable; it is no longer relics endgame, it is quite logical that they are more affordable like all game objects.Then I think you forgot the main goal of a game; amuse, entertain, make fun, be fun, etc. .. It can also bring reflection, issues and so on. But no, the game should never be summed up as the "farm", even if there is a component in some cases (here, a component of investment and "merit").Yes, dealers inevitably facilitate access to relics. To be clear, this is totally wanted and assumed. The current achievement is too elitist and bad of the word: obtaining them is unthinkable for a classic player - and it's even worse for regular casuals - but, in addition to asking an outrageous amount of farm, it is completely uneven between different types of player, multi-accounts much easier obtaining it.Finally, we have read and understood your opinion on the subject, it would be nice of you to let others express themselves as they wish also.

Click here

And yes we need the sadida revamp.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - October 17, 2014, 01:51:09.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788083  Replies : 71  Views : 1707
posté October 17, 2014, 00:50:21 | #10
I hope ankama doesn't listen to these people who ruined wakfu for the last 2 years
The people who like this new wakfu should be the ones the game is made for

No game should make you run "hard dungeons" for 2 or almost 2 hours (no other game really does that). And with wakfu it was ALMOST every dungeon at level 100+

So no

And please keep this topic about class revamps. Go complain about not knowing what to do with your 10 hours per day life at wakfu somewhere else.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - October 17, 2014, 00:51:26.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788071  Replies : 71  Views : 1707
posté October 16, 2014, 19:17:30 | #11
The only people that finished content were the ones that already had relics before the update or those that play those 10 hours a day..

I had a lot of the best equips before patch and I'm still faaaar away from having all the equips I want. Same for many people I know.

The problem in this topic isn't content it's the classes that they say they're going to revamp faster and instead they're preparing us to wait another 2 years.

If panda revamp will take 3 months to finish, imagine what the rest will take.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787995  Replies : 71  Views : 1707
posté October 16, 2014, 16:29:41 | #12
Any class can look great in pvp. Classes should not be balanced around pvp. Some of the long time players have said this many times.

They end up being horrible classes in pve

only pvp that matters is 6 against 6 pvp.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #787951  Replies : 7  Views : 539
posté October 16, 2014, 16:20:32 | #13
"Revamps will be faster after Sram" Yet

I got confirmation that the recast Panda is scheduled for December. Except in extreme cases, this should not be shifted. You should therefore see happen in the coming weeks on the Beta server. I can not give you more details at this time

Panda in december..iop/cra in february, sacrier/eni in april or may, osa in july...
This is all going to take another 2 years

Click here

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - October 16, 2014, 16:31:24.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787947  Replies : 71  Views : 1707
posté October 16, 2014, 16:17:07 | #14

Quote (Trolololo4 @ 16 October 2014 00:17) *

Quote (Brokonaut @ 15 October 2014 23:22) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 15 October 2014 22:46) *
Once a week? What? I've run them several times in the same week. What is this about?

Probably just a misunderstanding from Trolololo4's end. You can only drop a transmutation rune from them once per day. Otherwise, you're allowed unlimited attempts and victories in the Shushu Dimension.

• Mango
That explains the amount of Italian assholes. When I started farming for my Asse frags I yet had nobody to run Spectrex with, so I had to stick with the outside mobs. Too bad, when somebody explained me about the Tormented dungeon, they said it was available just once a week.

And yet here they are, with thousands of ocushu costumes.
only trust your guild :x

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787945  Replies : 22  Views : 723
posté October 16, 2014, 15:58:26 | #15
Yeah when your nation is enemy with another nation you can't use their zaaps or dragoturkeys.

Press the N key and click on the international menu on the side to see which nation is allied or enemy with your nation.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787939  Replies : 3  Views : 126
posté October 16, 2014, 15:52:24 | #16
As it is right now it's only good to block allies LOS with greedys

If you try to not summon dolls you're just a wasted space since your damage/support isn't that great. Xelor's, feca's, and even sram's support is better (and they do what they do really well. Like tanking/damage).

We have a lot of things but all those things are mediocre

Better to level an osa or something else.Too bad there's only 2 summon classes, if there was another I'd probably make that one instead.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #787936  Replies : 7  Views : 539
posté October 16, 2014, 06:45:10 | #17
I found out you can actually do these rooms with an alt or guildie makes it easy (don't tell the devs though!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787845  Replies : 2  Views : 169
posté October 16, 2014, 00:34:59 | #18
I agree with everything you say mango. I actually have a sadida of all elements/combinations you can think of and they're level 120+

For earth and air I never bother with dolls (unless it's a boss). This a big problem, this makes sadida more mundane than any class. When a summoner can't summon unless they're water there's a big problem. Ultra powerful maybe..but really, wasting a turn for a doll that is 100% times dumber than greedy and goes to CC is not worth it.

It's really funny though because I have more fun with my level 158 iop because I know that on every turn she will be effective

oh well I guess people want every class to have many tools and THINK sadidas have many tools. We're probably be last for the revamp, it's really sad when you consider how Grou literally ruined the class and ankama knows it. We've been asking for a revamp longer than anyone.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #787792  Replies : 7  Views : 348
posté October 15, 2014, 23:22:00 | #19
That's really bad math though when you consider that osa summoning doesn't use any logic. 3AP for summons that do 10AP+ worth of damage and have 20% chance of reviving (in 90% of fights they never die anyway unless it's guawd wabbits or MAYBE a boss fight).

Until they add logic to the AP summoning between the two summoners it will never be right.

Greedys get weaker as you get to 160, this is a fact no matter how you much you want to tell us not to summon them at high level content.

Funny how other classes don't have this problem.

All other classes do great damage against "neutral resists"
Greedy doll is only effective against low water resists.

That would be ok if ultra powerful cost 3AP and earth had an earth damage doll.

Instead we pray for all monsters to have low water resists

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #787768  Replies : 7  Views : 348
posté October 15, 2014, 16:59:31 | #20
It is almost entirely true though

Let's look at the damage a greedy does against neutral resists (an enemy with 23% resists to fire and 40% resists to water/air/earth). When the greedy hits that monster it barely does any damage. Same with bosses and other neutral monsters.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #787674  Replies : 7  Views : 348