Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
2851 Posts (2.02 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 18:57:41 | #1
Go to beta to where amakna used to be in kelba and you will see riktus there again
Or read Azael's post

we will fair possible to have an improved version of the zone 1 Friday with the program fixes / enhancements:- Ecosystem Apparition Zone 1 and 2- Monsters zone 2 will be in a version very "WIP"- Debug the main quest zone 1- Reduction of the texts of the main quest zone 1- Added quests pins zone 1- Addition of side quests zone 1- Added NPC in the market to give it a little more life- Added cutscene on qp zone 1To answer the various questions:- The family of the zone 1 will be the Crows with a small visual refresh.- The corbacave is there and will not be changed, we are to see if the weather will allow us to review the final boss of the dungeon.- Corn will not be present on Kelba not an agricultural area.- Kelba is autonomous is not directly a territory Amaknan (it will be the same for Dragos).- The HDV Kelba be replaced.- The passage between Amakna Kelba and will be free for the "nation" Riktus. We are seeing to add the fight that existed in the old version (instead of paying).And for information about excluded the island I give you an appointment to live this week (must be a little teaser ...).See you soon, I will try to give you news of the week on the evolution of the site.

Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824549  Replies : 19  Views : 419
posté Today - 16:24:23 | #2
And it's finally back in amakna (ty Tot for making them make wakfu look like the cartoon and not make everything an island). This means in 2017 we can have sadida kingdom back in bonta again Too bad kelba is level 70 so I'll ignore it after the first day

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824505  Replies : 19  Views : 419
posté Today - 16:16:48 | #3

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 27 January 2015 09:32) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 27 January 2015 08:29) *
Yeah we need a revamp like pandawa where we can actually do damage (look at sram's support and they still do so much damage). Even cra can support with removing LOS from things, etc

So the "sadida has to be the weakest damage class" doesn't work anymore. The bramble armor should do a lot of damage like the hc spore dungeon spiky cactus and still cover like 80%-90% of the damage
My opinion is different on that. Imo the reflect that we now have should be either removed or not change (the one from Brambly Armor). If not removed, then it should be mentioned in the state description, as for now its unclear how much it reflect back to attacker.

The only thing that need change with armor is its value per AP, as its way too low considering it is not triggered with attack.

Another improvement could be bonus lock to shielded target (as long as it have armor). Ankama already give lock bonus to flaming, wich is quite weird but for sure helps with triggering scalded. Armor on the other hand could use lock bonus to help the tanks to survive and keep monsters on them.

Yet another change that i would like to see is removal of Armor-To-Be state, and instant Brambly Armor appearance. That however could make it disappear when sadida end turn, wich i would also like to change to make it last longer if reapplied (pretty much what they did to Cra states), so that even if shielded person was ignored, your AP was not wasted as you may maintain that armor on someone with less AP used and eventually make enemy forced to attack that person.

The values are subject to change, but overall i'd like these armor changes.
I agree many revamp states are lasting more than one turn and the brambly armor should be one of them since it can be completely ignored the first turn.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #824499  Replies : 13  Views : 282
posté Today - 08:29:33 | #4
Yeah we need a revamp like pandawa where we can actually do damage (look at sram's support and they still do so much damage). Even cra can support with removing LOS from things, etc

So the "sadida has to be the weakest damage class" doesn't work anymore. The bramble armor should do a lot of damage like the hc spore dungeon spiky cactus and still cover like 80%-90% of the damage

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #824403  Replies : 13  Views : 282
posté Today - 07:55:30 | #5

Quote (Madd1 @ 27 January 2015 05:56) *

Quote (semcorda @ 23 January 2015 15:59) *
Idea on bramble armor:
Fecas' earth armors deal damge during creating (by atacking the opponent). It makes sadi's armor missing a lot in comparison, since it doesn't do any reasonable dmg. To compensate this, brambly armor could have higher reflect damage rate when self-cast (currently it is 10% I think). Of course, ap/armor hp and ap/dmg/reflected dmg ratios would have to be balanced with differences between feca's and sadi's armor in mind.

The reason I disagree with this is Sadida armor has a very unique property. It absorbs 100% damage. While it's less useful in most solo scenarios, it is amazingly powerful, especially when combined with other armors in teams. In fact, I'd argue changing it would actually be a nerf to the class.

I think there's a lot of room to improve Sadida, but this is the one mechanic I actually don't want to change.
I disagree, leave the "full armor" for gobgob osamodas (they do this a lot better than us anyway). Brambles are spikes and should work in the same way as cactus. Ty Dy7, 3xicted, please follow what the class is about

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #824400  Replies : 13  Views : 282
posté Today - 03:42:42 | #6

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 26 January 2015 23:04) *

Quote (-Celio- @ 26 January 2015 23:02) *
you know what would be even better?

People actually using Group finder.
everyone multiboxes there's no reason to
Ankama should ask people to use 2-3 heroes because that's the problem with grouping, wakfu/dofus rely so much on multi accounts and is the reason why new people don't even bother with subscriptions/booster and rather quit.

Leveling alts is 2-3 times the work (wakfu is basically a job we don't get paid for).

Too bad SE didn't make them remove multi account from wakfu back then o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824337  Replies : 31  Views : 584
posté Yesterday - 16:50:34 | #7
Even with this they will revamp sacrier/osa/eni/enutrof next because no one at ankama understands how sadida should even work.

The only one what knew anything was Kam but he doesn't design for wakfu anymore

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - January 26, 2015, 16:51:00.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824183  Replies : 53  Views : 1437
posté January 25, 2015, 23:07:40 | #8
Normally I would always go for earth iop but now I really don't see any reason. It's trying to be a tank with nothing special. -mp on some spells is nice but compared to what air is and what fire will be with scalded (if they make it easier) earth will be the branch no one levels.

I agree on 6ap devastate

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823953  Replies : 885  Views : 31824
posté January 25, 2015, 17:25:36 | #9
I agree it's still in beta :x Ankama is too slow, they could finish iop/cra revamp by the end of january but they will instead wait until late january because the "marketing team" wants them to wait.

That's ankama

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823840  Replies : 29  Views : 774
posté January 25, 2015, 04:10:52 | #10
Is wakfu worth $10? Why are we still paying $10 per account ankama?
Is wakfu worth $10 per account to you?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823703  Replies : 20  Views : 646
posté January 24, 2015, 22:11:12 | #11
After friday's update it's still there.

Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #823650  Replies : 2  Views : 119
posté January 24, 2015, 19:58:55 | #12
Bravery standard, now I know what not to level.
Stop trying to give +resist to iop please

Bravery standard +damage was fine

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823621  Replies : 885  Views : 31824
posté January 23, 2015, 17:09:40 | #13
Look at the cactus that reflects..that's how bramble armor should be

I really really want the totem back and they have to make it 100% of target's hp. Not sure I like the totem to summon under us, it's better how it is at the moment.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #823169  Replies : 13  Views : 282
posté January 21, 2015, 01:52:55 | #14
Who designed this? Did they hire Grou again?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822177  Replies : 50  Views : 1271
posté January 20, 2015, 22:59:56 | #15
Besides story I don't see how I would waste my time here. Sorry ankama, time/reward isn't here. Good luck with next high level content.

Thread : News  Preview message : #822094  Replies : 16  Views : 510
posté January 20, 2015, 22:52:59 | #16

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 20 January 2015 21:53) *
"B-but nox has changed"
Yeah nox is still the same. Ankama thinks all servers are like aerafal.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822089  Replies : 45  Views : 860
posté January 20, 2015, 16:58:28 | #17
They should replace provocation from something from v2 closed beta

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #821920  Replies : 26  Views : 3403
posté January 20, 2015, 16:39:03 | #18
5ap devastate..I want to level it but why should I? Any feedback on this spell? ^^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #821909  Replies : 885  Views : 31824
posté January 20, 2015, 00:34:43 | #19

Quote (Delaz @ 20 January 2015 00:28) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 19 January 2015 22:42) *
Anyone agree? To me if feels like they will ignore the classes that are complex and instead tell us "sacrier elements don't work together" When classes specialties is what matters most to all classes.

From the moment you said sacrier, you lost me, WE HAVE TWO ACTIVES AND TWO PASSIVES THAT BASICALLY DO THE SAME THING! Stop wilding and wait your turn for your oh so precious sadida who you can't grasp is a jack of all trade classes who by that merit shouldn't be the "OP spam summoner" you want them to be.
Stop acting like you know what I think about both classes you mentioned. You know 0 about them, specially sadida. If you have 2 passives that do the same thing and you think we don't good really have no clue.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #821679  Replies : 101  Views : 2274
posté January 19, 2015, 22:42:32 | #20
Revamp priority should be based on class specialties Anyone agree? To me if feels like they will ignore the classes that are complex and instead tell us "sacrier elements don't work together" When classes specialties is what matters most to all classes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #821646  Replies : 101  Views : 2274