Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Neneko88's profile
Statistics
2596 Posts (1.97 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 16:40:31 | #1

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 24 October 2014 16:34) *
hey basic cable user, look at all the shows you are missing out on that you could get on HBO!

commercials, also optional.
You're right..I think the best solution is the one someone posted earlier to put a button that takes you to the subscription page and if you do subscribe you get the drop in the premium tab. But that might be really complicated for ankama to do.

oh well, this will not matter for new players and by the time people get into content where things are really hard to drop level 100+ they will know that they've been playing the game for free and that to support the company and to get the drops that they want to they need to subscribe. You're not forced to subscribe though so it's up to you.

I think that's the most important point, this premium display won't hurt wakfu with new people. It's only for those who have 100+ hours of playing wakfu when they get to level 100+ and they start to want mythics, and legendary equips/relics.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790008  Replies : 59  Views : 1120
posté Yesterday - 16:27:41 | #2
If ankama knew anything about marketing is that things like this need to be an option. The display should be there by default but you should add the option to remove it in the settings...

For new people they won't go into the settings until someone tells them so for a month or two they're going to see that being subscribed is better than not.

I wonder if anyone at ankama know how marketing works.

Negative feelings in marketing hurt you, they don't help you.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790001  Replies : 59  Views : 1120
posté October 23, 2014, 04:51:02 | #3
I still don't see how they're reliable at mitigating when the reason they get killed at distance is because the monster/enemy can't hit anything else. It's not like they would hit us or allies so how is it mitigating damage?

I agree I rather they remove damage from all dolls and make dolls effective. I want the class to be effective at what they do like feca, sram (so much support for a high damage class), and xelor.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #789533  Replies : 15  Views : 588
posté October 23, 2014, 01:17:14 | #4
Because sadida is not a feca and other tank classes could do the job better? The mitigation isn't reliable.

• At long range they get killed because the monster can't hit anything
  • At close range they ignore them since they have 0 lock
  • They're nothing of a shield
  • Don't know what osas you play with but a summon osa can heal, damage, and damage with summons all in the same turn.

You even said it yourself, unpredictable efficiency.

You want unpredictable play in a strategy game? Unpredictable means unreliable, unreliable means mediocre.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #789488  Replies : 15  Views : 588
posté October 22, 2014, 20:01:48 | #5
I don't know why a lot of sadida players like the class to be mediocre
I wish people used logic

I don't want summons that are as strong as osa summons
I want COST that is logical to our weak dolls

I keep bringing up the cost and no one understands

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #789442  Replies : 15  Views : 588
posté October 22, 2014, 17:14:38 | #6

Quote (Drowns @ 22 October 2014 16:33) *
I still haven't figured out how dolls getting killed is a bad thing.
It's not how but why.
Imagine if osa had to resummon its pets every turn/other turn.

Remember that both cost the same AP to summon. And in most cases sadida's AP to summon costs a lot more (5AP for ultra powerful, 4AP for blocker doll).

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - October 22, 2014, 17:15:19.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #789404  Replies : 15  Views : 588
posté October 22, 2014, 15:37:42 | #7
The dolls cast their spells but what I mean is with ultra powerful you end up with 2ap. if you summon only one you end up with 5ap but summoning only 1 guarantees that it'll be killed (it acts like greedy going into cc). And funnier is how sudden chill goes away from the enemy if it dies.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #789380  Replies : 15  Views : 588
posté October 22, 2014, 07:02:18 | #8
I don't know..turn by turn greedys are better
and the other thing is..with greedy you ave AP left..with ultra powerful you end up doing nothing or almost nothing.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #789312  Replies : 15  Views : 588
posté October 21, 2014, 16:08:08 | #9

Quote (Hudski @ 21 October 2014 16:04) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 21 October 2014 15:40) *
I think it'ts trool shoulders (epic) with gelano ring (relic) though gelano dungeon is too annoying, might be better to wait until you can run ambassador dungeon.

That does not work, because the Trool shoulders are restricted to 11ap or less.
wow ankama
that's so dumb

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789185  Replies : 15  Views : 839
posté October 21, 2014, 15:59:32 | #10
Wakfu is all about hovering over the buttons and icons you are going to press ^^
But anyway conflagration puts your enemies on fire, at the end/start of the enemy's turn he burns and it does damage to him.

But it only puts them on fire if you're 2 spaces from that enemy

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789181  Replies : 2  Views : 150
posté October 21, 2014, 15:44:03 | #11
People are not seeing how this will be a sub class to xelor. It's like Wareen says.
Dofus didn't have rogues and masqs in its story and then they appeared in dofus and they started to add story about them and how they came from different places.

It's pretty easy but the problem is they copied eliatrope's spells, Oh well at least it's the only other class without a fire branch so I'm happy 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789174  Replies : 170  Views : 6541
posté October 21, 2014, 15:40:15 | #12
I think it'ts trool shoulders (epic) with gelano ring (relic) though gelano dungeon is too annoying, might be better to wait until you can run ambassador dungeon.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789172  Replies : 15  Views : 839
posté October 21, 2014, 15:34:23 | #13
Hi

Here is where it is
Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789168  Replies : 2  Views : 151
posté October 21, 2014, 15:29:59 | #14
I have high level water and air sadida..greedy wins all the time. Greedy/inflatable are the only dolls worth summoning.

Funny how they added all these dolls to us and as time goes on less and less of them are good. 

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #789167  Replies : 15  Views : 588
posté October 18, 2014, 22:09:16 | #15

Quote (Brokonaut @ 18 October 2014 20:32) *
The correct explanation for this is the existence of the Dimensional Voyager(s).

• Mango
Knew it
Whoever didn't see pandora/voyagers as the new class weren't really seeing all the clues...

They'll probably add the same class in dofus

Quote (RaZept @ 18 October 2014 21:03) *
second class in wakfu without fire branch.
finally and thankfully!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788514  Replies : 170  Views : 6541
posté October 17, 2014, 01:50:39 | #16
Dy7

For starters, the relics highest level of the game largely meet the criterion of 100 hours of play. Taking the Mangelâme for example, the fragment will be 13 tokens, which means that it requires a total of 87 dungeons or HC 130 normal dungeons to be made fragment dealer only, all without being able to afford the dealer no other objects nearby.From there, several observations: 87 HC dungeons or 130 normal dungeons, it's already too much. Fortunately, there are some drops off, plus the ability to accelerate progress through trade. The player who makes a relic sees other objects from the dealer for a huge number of dungeon. Needless to say, the impact on the accessibility of the economy are put into perspective more than you do, without even needing to get the statistics of the number of players who have already made more than 30 times the same high level dungeon. It is well above the 100 hours of play without needing to take into account more realistic criteria such as non-suroptimisée team, the organization of the dungeon, and all the other hazards that are the prerogative of a classical player, if not all the players.Note that the relics of a lower level will be more affordable; it is no longer relics endgame, it is quite logical that they are more affordable like all game objects.Then I think you forgot the main goal of a game; amuse, entertain, make fun, be fun, etc. .. It can also bring reflection, issues and so on. But no, the game should never be summed up as the "farm", even if there is a component in some cases (here, a component of investment and "merit").Yes, dealers inevitably facilitate access to relics. To be clear, this is totally wanted and assumed. The current achievement is too elitist and bad of the word: obtaining them is unthinkable for a classic player - and it's even worse for regular casuals - but, in addition to asking an outrageous amount of farm, it is completely uneven between different types of player, multi-accounts much easier obtaining it.Finally, we have read and understood your opinion on the subject, it would be nice of you to let others express themselves as they wish also.

Click here

And yes we need the sadida revamp.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - October 17, 2014, 01:51:09.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788083  Replies : 71  Views : 1872
posté October 17, 2014, 00:50:21 | #17
I hope ankama doesn't listen to these people who ruined wakfu for the last 2 years
The people who like this new wakfu should be the ones the game is made for

No game should make you run "hard dungeons" for 2 or almost 2 hours (no other game really does that). And with wakfu it was ALMOST every dungeon at level 100+

So no

And please keep this topic about class revamps. Go complain about not knowing what to do with your 10 hours per day life at wakfu somewhere else.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - October 17, 2014, 00:51:26.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788071  Replies : 71  Views : 1872
posté October 16, 2014, 19:17:30 | #18
The only people that finished content were the ones that already had relics before the update or those that play those 10 hours a day..

I had a lot of the best equips before patch and I'm still faaaar away from having all the equips I want. Same for many people I know.

The problem in this topic isn't content it's the classes that they say they're going to revamp faster and instead they're preparing us to wait another 2 years.

If panda revamp will take 3 months to finish, imagine what the rest will take.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787995  Replies : 71  Views : 1872