Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Feca tank build help earth/water
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-01-07
posté February 12, 2014, 21:46:47 | #1
Feca tank build help earth/water Hello, am trying to make a feca tank with earth as the main and water as the sub, am having trouble choosing the right skills and specialities. I have read that i should max all pasives but am not quiet convince u should...or am i wrong? at any case am level 117, am currently in the respect room messing around it but am not quiet convince. i need some pointers on what should i max what should be left alone and what should be improve a bit. thank you for the help any one that answer ^^;; sorry for my broken english.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-09-13
posté February 12, 2014, 22:05:19 | #2
it's quite new class for now. I do fire water mainly.

for water spell, I guess you might want steam glyph or crashing wave armor. if you know what it do.

steam glyph coag not stack another steam glyph coag, but I haven't test if it's not stack with crashing armor coag. (I think both stack) so you can get 3 armors on for 2 turns.(they have 3 charges)
they are...
1 steam glyph coag
2 crashing wave glyph coag
3 any earth skill coag if you keep attack with earth.
and with your high resist(ironclad mostly) the monster cannot really get though your armor.

if picking bubble armor too, I can call feca a water cra. they boost so much range on fire and water , feca can now use water spell with 8-12 range again.(again, yes again.... they used to be able to do this years ago before they got nerfed once. I remember calling them water cra before they make bubble non-modifiable range once.) sadly, earth are not benefit from + range anymore.

for earth spell. I only use it for buff instead of tanking. and this is my combo. I get the fecastaff lv100 to do AP buff combo make 2 ap glyph for 2 turns = 4 glyph and use teleport flux on self to activate glyph teleport and use drip(water) at target you want to give. they will get 4-8 ap buff on their turn for 2 turns. (you need at least 4 controls to do this)

I think teleport flux may be useful too. I almost skip this skill because i dont know how to use it. then I figure out you have to face at someone in cc before you can use teleport skill. which the target in front will go with you to no matter ally,summon, or enemy. after that I max it because I'm sure I know how to make the skill useful.

for fire spell cannot really use for support, I chosse flaming carpet and pheles as main damage in 10 AP build. both work well. I can make AoE version too when needed.

I'm not really went though much in earth tank. wait for other people to give more pointers for earth.

I didn't stat lock skill because I'm not playing tank. water spell I use both cannot hit at close combat. but I can use 2 AP (GoA+drip on myself) when I want to walk wherever i want.

This post has been edited by RaZept - February 12, 2014, 22:57:00.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-04-14
posté February 13, 2014, 03:47:49 | #3

Quote (RaZept @ 12 February 2014 22:05) *
it's quite new class for now. I do fire water mainly.

for water spell, I guess you might want steam glyph or crashing wave armor. if you know what it do.

steam glyph coag not stack another steam glyph coag, but I haven't test if it's not stack with crashing armor coag. (I think both stack) so you can get 3 armors on for 2 turns.(they have 3 charges)
they are...
1 steam glyph coag
2 crashing wave glyph coag
3 any earth skill coag if you keep attack with earth.
and with your high resist(ironclad mostly) the monster cannot really get though your armor.

if picking bubble armor too, I can call feca a water cra. they boost so much range on fire and water , feca can now use water spell with 8-12 range again.(again, yes again.... they used to be able to do this years ago before they got nerfed once. I remember calling them water cra before they make bubble non-modifiable range once.) sadly, earth are not benefit from + range anymore.

for earth spell. I only use it for buff instead of tanking. and this is my combo. I get the fecastaff lv100 to do AP buff combo make 2 ap glyph for 2 turns = 4 glyph and use teleport flux on self to activate glyph teleport and use drip(water) at target you want to give. they will get 4-8 ap buff on their turn for 2 turns. (you need at least 4 controls to do this)

I think teleport flux may be useful too. I almost skip this skill because i dont know how to use it. then I figure out you have to face at someone in cc before you can use teleport skill. which the target in front will go with you to no matter ally,summon, or enemy. after that I max it because I'm sure I know how to make the skill useful.

for fire spell cannot really use for support, I chosse flaming carpet and pheles as main damage in 10 AP build. both work well. I can make AoE version too when needed.

I'm not really went though much in earth tank. wait for other people to give more pointers for earth.

I didn't stat lock skill because I'm not playing tank. water spell I use both cannot hit at close combat. but I can use 2 AP (GoA+drip on myself) when I want to walk wherever i want.

Thanks for the info!
Also thanks to this now I know how glyph moving works!

Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté February 18, 2014, 17:36:02 | #4
Oi oi, thank you everyone for your help I have made a build if you are interesting in my 400 Lock/Tank Feca click here.