Here's the same version for 1 Turn if you want to deal just poison dmg
- Walk for 4-5 MP depends if you have 6 or 7 MPs (to setup precision bonus and sharpening)
- Use Eagle Eye
- 2x Plaguing Arrow
- Poisoned Arrow. (There you have 40 reach, crit bonus from Precision and 30 Sharpening.)
But my favourite combo that I named " MAGIC COMBO OF MEGA DEATH " for 11 AP 6-7 MP Earth-Air Cra is:
- Walk for 6 MP to get precision bonus and sharpening.
- Raining Arrows x2 + Lashing Arrow ( There you have 35 Riddled,20 Reach and 70 Sharpening )
- 2x Lashing Arrow
- Poisoned Arrow (here you have 40 Reach to poison, 50 riddled on target and Sharpened Arrowhead on next attack)
- Walk for any MP you want. Do it after you have used all your spells. (here you have Sharpened Arrowhead ready for your Destructive)
- Cra beacon + Beacon Sneaking to get on the back of the target
- Walk for 6 MP to get 120 Precision
- DESTRUCTIVE ARROW ON 50 RIDDLED AND SHARPENED ARROWHEAD! Muahahah
This is without losing 2 MP for Eagle eye, so you can runaway without being catched by the enemy.
There are so many posts like this floating around about Cra now. I feel like people should be clear what the goal of their build or combo is. Are you hitting a boss? normal mob? or PvP? Because the target would need to be around a very long time for this plus the poison dmg.
Also, you can't lashingx2 in a single turn. Maybe you meant plaguing?
BTW this can be used on any enemy with many many HP like bosses or PvPs... ofc for PvE you should go fire for AoE