Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Fadedscourge's profile
Statistics
1099 Posts (1.04 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 18:31:36 | #1

Quote (Heartyace @ 27 January 2015 16:24) *

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 27 January 2015 16:18) *
haters gonna hate
That level of multiboxing is a commitment

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824546  Replies : 29  Views : 685
posté January 26, 2015, 20:00:00 | #2

Quote (Heartyace @ 26 January 2015 14:17) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 26 January 2015 03:09) *
because the other thread was the OP looking for what class to play and this one is more of a general ranking of classes that hasn't turned into a clusterfuck of hurt feelings yet i'll bite.

PvE*
  • Tier S - Sram, Sacrier, Eniripsa, Pandawa, Feca
  • Tier A - Foggernaut, Iop, Cra, Xelor, Osamodas
  • Tier B - Masqueraider (very high B almost makes A), Eliotrope, Earth Rogue
  • Tier C - Sadida, Ecaflip, Enutrof
While I don't understand why IOP and Cra are higher than Eca and equal with Xelor/fogger. I also wonder why Xelor is lower than them as well or even in the same rank

S tier - Sram, PAnda, Feca Sac
A Tier - Fogger, Eni, Xelor, Masq
B TIer - Sadida, Osa, Eca, Eliotrope
C Tier - Rogue Cra
D Tier - Iop Enu

S Tier - Increases the chances of you winning in most if not all situation marginally
A Tier - Simliar to S but to a lesser degree, of course you'll want them if they were there.
B Tier - They're fillers, They don't do anything special that A doesn't do better. They can fill well.
C Tier - They're very situationally useful but then again they slow down a run usually.
D Tier - You have to question why these guys are in your party. They provide very little.

Panda replaced Eni in S class after revamp. Fogger, Xelor and MAsq are around the same place, they provide a lot for a team. Sadidas aren't even as bad as these people like to blow them out to be.They provide more than a Cra while doing Cras damage. Mind you I know several and play with several (not only you Nerdia). Rogue I was tempted to throw down to C, they're not what they once were.

Edit: You know what, I'll change Eliotrope to B and switch with rogue
Perfectly said, I didn't understand why Eca was C tier?
This class tier list is 10/10.

Eca's easily best AoE'rs in the game.

This post has been edited by Fadedscourge - January 26, 2015, 20:01:06.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824228  Replies : 56  Views : 1592
posté January 24, 2015, 19:07:24 | #3

Quote (MereBytes @ 24 January 2015 18:37) *
Actually they could raise lvl of the area to closer to endgame. Like lvl 175 since nobody really lvl's there at appropriate lvl to the area. Not when powerleveling and even if not powerleveling...so yeah.
This is a really good idea.

Leveling spots no longer include kelba, it's easily overlooked among new players. They much prefer Monks and/or Forfut.

Bringing back some of the crow looking-gear would be reminiscing of the good ole-BC days.

This post has been edited by Fadedscourge - January 24, 2015, 19:07:42.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823604  Replies : 19  Views : 546
posté January 24, 2015, 16:04:51 | #4

Quote (Nadzobu @ 24 January 2015 14:27) *
ticket ID 1277333
Best to send that ticket ID to his mail.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823545  Replies : 12  Views : 1733
posté January 24, 2015, 09:14:38 | #5
Let me step onto this chat.

I've mained Eca for a loooong, loonnggg time. Those aforementioned changes to Cat Tree will kill it's only good defense active. Ecaflips, as they are, need tons of changes. A lot of comments here are only seeing Ecas when they're on their luck streak. If you spend a Whole day playing the class, you notice that the luck streak only lasts no more than 2-5 mins (could be more, could be less, but that's average). This happens randomly throughout the day.

DoQ is very situational and optional. Most Ecas don't use it. I for one, love using it. Having said that, the skill needs work, but I will not sit here and read about how overpowered it is. Rogues have fusillade, a guaranteed nuke turn that does insane dmg. We have Xelors with rollback, Masqs has doubles that does the exact same thing as the real one, lists goes on. My point is, all these things are 100% of dmg potential.

Ecas deal with so much shit, 2 mp's, lead legs card (can't use mp), -25% hp deductions, list goes on. That when you get that one bit of luck streak, damn that feels good.

We lack a push spell, pandas and sacs love to just lock us up in a wall and all we can do is hope for a Dice Roulette crit, or forfeit the fight. Limiting our Cat Tree because you guys find it overpowered gftoh.

We literally have 0 defenses but a measily flea hopper heal that does mediocre dmg on PvP players that have 70+ final res, that's a completely wasted turn trying to heal while doing some type of dmgs that fails to tickle the target.

Mention flea hopper - lasts two turns costs 6ap 1wp one use per turn
Mention three-cards - costs 4ap 1wp
Mention die alright - costs 6ap 1wp

Thats all we got for ourselves. All in dmg per ap ratio is laughable, battle is garbage without crits; as new mobs are introduced Heads or Tails becomes weaker because of the enemies res increases and it's pointless heal. All or Nothing is garbage outside of God Card.

Earth needs a huuuuuge update.

The water tree needs to look more appealing outside of it's heal usage. And the fire tree, well.. Craps is amazing, Dsix is amazing, Dice Roulette is amazing, Die Alright is amazing. The spell missing doesn't even deserve to be in the same sentence, it just needs to get scrapped off, or buffed.

Passives: Tarots need changes and final dmgs upgrades, same with Eca Die, Precision, and Flealine Army.

Actives: Black Bow meow needs to be removed for a new active or buffed up with some new conditions and bigger aura. Roll again needs final dmgs upgrades. Cat Tree is fine as is.

Mostly everything we use costs wakfu points and we have 0 wp regen. Cat tree, roll again, DA, Three cards, Flea Love, are those the spells you guys consider to be op? If so, we basically only last as long as the wakfu available for us in Pvp.

This post has been edited by Fadedscourge - January 24, 2015, 09:15:45.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823449  Replies : 101  Views : 2278
posté January 24, 2015, 06:43:12 | #6
I think it's looking good so far

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823429  Replies : 7  Views : 472
posté January 22, 2015, 17:03:31 | #7

Quote (Mapoko @ 21 January 2015 22:45) *
The damage is the same for crit and non-crit on All-In, but if it crit does it apply the crit dmg bonus you have or not ?

Let's say 100*1000% damage = 1000. You have 100 crit damage bonus.

So normal will be 1000 dmg and 50% chance for another 1000.
Will crit be 1100 + 60% for another 1100 ?
Yes. Crit dmg is applied while on crit, same with Dice Roulette.

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #822836  Replies : 25  Views : 720
posté January 22, 2015, 10:01:05 | #8

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 22 January 2015 09:46) *
Bosses like hushed were amazing examples of "solve the puzzle and you will win" they frustrated the hell out of everybody for a very long time but once everyone figured it out? It became one of the most enjoyable fights in wakfu.

I think things started to go down hill around sugnuf and I think everybody can agree that sugnuf is in fact the best possible example of how things went wrong
Well said,

Also, Madd hit the mark on his analysis.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822769  Replies : 23  Views : 799
posté January 21, 2015, 20:23:53 | #9

Quote (Mapoko @ 21 January 2015 20:06) *
For Eca that uses water there are many things to lvl, but for Fire/Earth after 153 there is only the cat.
Correct.

It's just the cat is just so useless. I can only think of few encounters where the Black Bow Meow could be useful.

1. In the DP encounter, where you're mostly stable for most of the fight. But, building winning streak could be dangerous as the more dmg you do, the more belligerence you build.
  2. And, Ow El dungeon. The fight is very similar to DP, and cat placements is important, but again, the aura is just too small to be considered good.

I honestly hope for a brand new active that generates Winning Streak, or a significant addition to the aura that greatly makes it an option in builds.

This post has been edited by Fadedscourge - January 21, 2015, 20:24:09.
Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #822490  Replies : 25  Views : 720
posté January 21, 2015, 19:17:27 | #10
It took me about 6 tries, but I managed to solo this with my Eca. Luck played a role on my win and fails.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822456  Replies : 7  Views : 811
posté January 20, 2015, 19:29:22 | #11
Sabi, Ecaflips have a card called Croquette that heals a % of the mobs' hp. Krosmogolems are immune to dmg. That card is healing the golems, and Ecaflips cannot continue the questline because they can't kill the golems once the krosmoglobes are dead.

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #821986  Replies : 23  Views : 885
posté January 20, 2015, 19:23:49 | #12
Croquette & the Krosmogolem So... Ankama finds it necessary to make the krosmogolem immune to absolutely all types of dmg. Only way to make him vulnerable is to have the krosmoglobes step on the provided glyphs, at which point the boss takes dmg, and goes back to becoming immune.

Ecaflips have this Tarot card called Croquette, in which it heals a certain % of the mobs' hp. Once ALL the krosmoglobes are dead, the golem remains with this bit amount of hp and there is NO WAY of dmging the krosmogolem.

The boss being immune makes this questline extremely irritating, these fights aren't 'fun', I repeat, the fights ARE NOT fun. Having to consistently repeat this part of the questline because luck isn't on my side is completely bogus.

Ecaflips can't continue the questline.

This post has been edited by Fadedscourge - January 20, 2015, 19:31:46.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #821983  Replies : 3  Views : 286
posté January 19, 2015, 05:56:13 | #13

Quote (Mapoko @ 18 January 2015 08:25) *
I assume DoQ works only on last bounce after "Die Alright" as well then.
Correct.

Also, all the classes that had a stun mechanic were also changed to taking away 4ap instead. This happened a few months ago. Ankama forgot that All-In also had a chance to stun so they left it as is. Changing it to take away -4ap is a fix, not a nerf. But, I can see why it would be considered a nerf.

All in all, earth isn't top notch as it stands, it can't really compare to the Fire tree. Three-Cards is a very powerful skill, I've had turns in which I've used up all my WP just casting 3 cards on a God card by getting back 2ap on picked up cards, and casting AoN. Requires a formidable amount of luck to cause this though.

My only issue is the HUGE amount of WP consumption from using Three-Cards, it really is a WP drain. Honestly, I could only justify that build if you go for +2WP on your major points.

Most of the earth skills need tweaks or major changes, we really can't do anything about it until the Ecaflip revamp comes.

This post has been edited by Fadedscourge - January 19, 2015, 06:04:43.
Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #821486  Replies : 25  Views : 720
posté January 18, 2015, 04:22:20 | #14

Quote (Mapoko @ 18 January 2015 02:35) *
The only thing I ended up using HoT is when we go with healer =/= eni on DP. On the regular bosses it does about 500 dmg and heals 200, while Battle does 800 with a bit of risk to heal in non-crit.

Fadedscourge Can you please elaborate on that -4ap ? If I use All in with 10AP, the 2nd hit will be counted as if I was using 6 and if used with 4AP - chance to do 0 dmg ?

Also I did not understand. If I use DoQ if it does damage it does the 2nd damage, but if it heals it takes first ? (assuming one is blocked and different) ?
DoQ only heals the dmg you're risking to double. If your DoQ fails, then the mob receives the dmg taken by the second tick or whichever attack you used DoQ with, it's really simple to understand.

Let's say my All-In crits; it did 500 (first tick) and 500 (second tick) dmg to a target with 2000 hp. Now, the target has 1000 hp. If I decided to DoQ, the DoQ will either multiply the last 500 (second tick) dmg, or heal that 500 back. Either way, I'm still risking 500 worth of health points, the choice is yours.

DoQ is always dependent on the last attack performed.

The current All-In has a chance to stun, which makes the target skip his turn. After the patch, instead of skipping the targets turn, the target will now lose 4ap.

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #821026  Replies : 25  Views : 720
posté January 17, 2015, 23:04:30 | #15
All-In doubles the dmg of the first initial tick. The second tick is the same as the first tick, whether it was a crit, or not. They both have a chance to stun (after patch it'll be -4ap). DoQ would use the second tick if the cast was doubled, if not, then the first tick. Also, both ticks have a chance to get blocked (individually).

HoT is only used when God cards come up since it gets a base dmg increase.

The higher your crits, the more viable Battle becomes, but I personally don't like it.

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #820862  Replies : 25  Views : 720
posté January 17, 2015, 03:52:30 | #16
Then play with smarter players? Meaning, you are getting rewarded for playing smart. The whole scalded concept is a reward for playing smart. This is a team based game... and, most of the content is also designed around that concept.

I like the new scalded and I wouldn't consider it 'meh'

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #820603  Replies : 133  Views : 3665
posté January 17, 2015, 03:25:12 | #17
The amount of displease in this thread is insane. I like the new scalded.

I feel like a lot of the PoVs in this thread are based on solo play. If you have map manipulation members in your party, scalded can be a very useful tool; double pandas can do some serious dmg, same with sacs, etc.

Sure, enemies can and will move on their turn, but that's why you have party members. If scalded triggers at the end of the turn, that spell would simply not cost enough for the dmg that it would do.

3ap spell building up scalded for then to do 2k+ dmg AoE, a little insane wouldn't you think?

As long as flaming is built on your char, any other char can activate scalded on a target and simply place it next to the flaming stacked ally.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #820595  Replies : 133  Views : 3665
posté January 17, 2015, 02:49:44 | #18
Looks like Ankama felt bad. And you now obtain the pet by spending 11k ogrs.

Much better approach  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #820582  Replies : 105  Views : 2264