Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

GrimackReapum's profile
Statistics
454 Posts (0.44 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 08:13:14 | #1
So how do you use these stats? HP better than res, I hear? And equal points in all elements or in the element you do not specialize in?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775665  Replies : 18  Views : 890
posté September 13, 2014, 09:21:01 | #2

Quote (Nox16 @ 13 September 2014 03:53) *

Quote (GrimackReapum @ 13 September 2014 02:08) *
It would seem this quote was still from the time a storyline with Harebourg and Alkatrool was planned. In the current constellation, I see no reason why the Count would be interested in recruiting fish face.
yeah i guessed as much its more ive just never saw him actually say this before and found it interesting and wanted to share it incase it was new.
Then again, the Count is known (or rumoured) to have many plans and schemes, so keeping tabs on the villains of the World of Twelve doesn't seem like a bad idea. We know the Count dislikes the Multimen and other heroes, so the best way to fight them is with an army of villains.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775355  Replies : 889  Views : 29162
posté September 13, 2014, 02:08:23 | #3

Quote (Nox16 @ 12 September 2014 22:12) *
I was doing deceptipod today cause i was near him... and he said something i havent ever heard him say before. "The Xelor was indeed wise to warn me... Others are coming to stop me... I was right to listen. What was his name again? Duke Hairy Bear?" Now i have done deceptipod plenty of times... yet this is the first time ive ever heard him say this. Interesting? or maybe im just late to the party.

It would seem this quote was still from the time a storyline with Harebourg and Alkatrool was planned. In the current constellation, I see no reason why the Count would be interested in recruiting fish face.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775248  Replies : 889  Views : 29162
posté September 13, 2014, 00:57:43 | #4

Quote (GreenTae @ 12 September 2014 22:49) *
Yes!!! please make this possible! This is probably the easiest way to fix the payment problems that has been going on for so long.

I don't see how gifting it to friends would be a problem. #benicetosomebody

Edit: OP how do you have 9 characters/toons in one account? is that a new feature? did they increase the amount we can make ?

just deleted some chars and recreated them.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775233  Replies : 3  Views : 139
posté September 12, 2014, 21:11:05 | #5
Gift booster packs Why can't I gift booster packs to my friends? They can't buy ogrines atm and I can and i would like to help them out.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775132  Replies : 3  Views : 139
posté September 12, 2014, 15:52:11 | #6
Do Sadida's dolls actually count as demi-gods? They were made by him, are immortal and were granted powers it seems, but there was no 'mommy' involved...

Because when Iop did ... his thing with one of them, another god was born, right? Or was that a demi-god too? Because when you mix demi-god and god you get.... three quarter god?

This post has been edited by GrimackReapum - September 12, 2014, 15:53:36.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774983  Replies : 889  Views : 29162
posté September 11, 2014, 17:15:09 | #7
Same problem. Apparently because some of the costumes were prizes before, they are still untradable. Got four wabbits sitting there, doing nothing. They told me they would become tradable after the update, but apparently not :-(

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774349  Replies : 2  Views : 85
posté September 11, 2014, 17:12:50 | #8

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774347  Replies : 10  Views : 491
posté September 11, 2014, 10:44:14 | #9

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 10 September 2014 22:23) *
RyF said that the power/immortality of the demigods is something they're born with, so it's a separate thing from the power of the gods themselves, as far as I can tell, therefore I don't think they'd be affected.

As for signs of the gods' presence: I'm not sure what are you asking about, but they're - in theory - present somewhere in their repsective dimensions, as they're the clan members of corresponding areas. ;s You just don't meet them in person.

No, I was just thinking... if the gods are just lingering and the demigods are still at full strength, then it would seem only logical that after a while they all went 'Goultard' and took over daddy's or mommy's throne, right? If only to keep things going...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774217  Replies : 889  Views : 29162
posté September 11, 2014, 00:16:02 | #10
Sinistros Do Sinistros gain the same water damage bonus as you do? Or are they fixed damage dealers? Because I love to use them a lot, but don't know if they gain power if I wear water gear.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #773977  Replies : 1  Views : 130
posté September 10, 2014, 21:11:20 | #11

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 10 September 2014 15:47) *
Also... As I already wrote once, I'm still curious where Gein is. Stiiiiill kinda hoping that he remains the power behind the throne, as he did in the case of the Queen of Thieves, and it'll turn out that the Sram-with-no-English-name is doing his bidding or something. Gein's immortal, so in theory nothing should prevent him from showing up in Wakfu, considering that the divine power shutdown wouldn't impact demigods...

Seems like an odd assumption to believe that demigods aren't affected by the shutdown. I can only assume that if the power that made you immortal is powering down, so would your own divine side... Or at least affect it in some way, no?

Still no signs of the gods either after Enurado? Seems so odd that divine dimensions keep running with no power or no god... It's like Frigost's curse without the Ice Dofus....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773883  Replies : 889  Views : 29162
posté September 09, 2014, 11:17:50 | #12

Quote (RyF @ 09 September 2014 01:16) *
But who knows, this innocent sentence might carry a lot more meaning now than I originally intended when I first wrote it...

RyF

Nice try, RyF. I know how you like to create smokescreens about lore and story, but your entire explaination makes it clear Xelor is just 'the accountant' of Ingloriom. But hey, someone has to do it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #772184  Replies : 889  Views : 29162
posté September 08, 2014, 16:33:08 | #13
Great stuff, Major! They do seem an odd sort, but I think the link between and the new monster family is quite strong.

KiwiTang: I discovered that your text was only the first chapter in a book of three. I've found the rest on a French site and tried to translate it to the best of my abilities :

Chapter 2: The forgotten Clan and lost treasure

For several months, the Clan MagikRiktus scoured thearea of Amakna, almost overshadowingthe Rogues. Thesuccess of their show was suchthat many young people idolized them and no matter how deepthe four brothers went into hiding aftertheir campaign, there was always afan to find them andbeg them to incorporate him into theirgroup .
Thus the decision was made to open the doors of the clan to those who wished to join. Allwho knew how to handle the bow,sword, staff or wand were allowedin and put on the suit marked with thesymbol of Magik Riktus.
The years passed. The rumor was that the Clan,ever growing, had amassed a colossalfortune in addition to perfecting their "spectacle techniques"into real fighting techniques and thus getting ever better at relieving the crowdof their Kamas. But this adventure suddenly stopped with the unexpected disappearance of the four founders. Theyleft behind a horde of disappointedfans and a pieceof parchment containing anenigma.

This time it were centuries that passedand no one manages to decipher the writing onthe parchment. Today the heirs ofthe Clan, still numerous, ceasedoperations and returned to pleasethe crowds of the World of Twelve. Secret signs allow them to recognize each other but never do theywear their costume to give a show and swindlean inn or tavern.
Clan Rictus Magikwould have fallen into oblivion without the recent interventionof Yrucrem.

Yrucrem was thefirst recruit of the four brothers andtheir heir, following their disappearance.Desperate by the Clandissolving, he made a radical decision: the parchment under his arm, he crossed the big square ofAstrub and withthe same flair, nailed it on a pole for all to see shouting aloud themotto of Clan: "Chomeussgohone!"

Chapter 3: The rediscovered treasure and the magicformula

Following the act of Yrucrem, many adventurers set out in search ofthe treasure. The mystery isrevealed little by little betweenthe smartest of them and leads them to the keeperof the hidden treasure which quickly revealed his secret.It was actually a formula : that of thefour brothers hidden techniquethat allowed them to relievetheir audience of their money with such ease thatmade them into legends ... Once read, the formulais dissipated into the air andspread to the entire World of Twelve to dissipatealtogether. However, for a few days, thieves, treasure hunters and busybodiesof all kinds have seen most of their activities crowned with unprecedented success.

And then the course of life resumed inAmakna, crowned with surprises and magic...
However, the event would not be withoutconsequences for the Clan Magik Riktus, who knewsuddenly renewed interestof the public. They took this opportunity to go on stage and multiply their shows, exporting their"caning show" farbeyond Fair Troolwhere Leonzi Trool,classmate of Yrucrem,had offered themshelter long time ago.

Adventurers, beware your Kamas!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #771820  Replies : 889  Views : 29162
posté September 08, 2014, 13:40:06 | #14

Quote (KiwiTang @ 07 September 2014 18:35) *

Quote (GrimackReapum @ 07 September 2014 16:43) *
Thans KiwiTang! So actually they're just a band of botched musicians gone into crime?
Yep, pretty much! Unless their history gets retconned I'm pretty sure this is how it will stay. We'll have to see what comes with the update, if there will be some more backstory attached to these guys.

It is funny to see how the gang lasted this long (from Dofus to Wakfu) and become that powerful. Then again, all businesses have to start small. ;-)

Can anyone provide me a link or something that would explain the hour demons of Xelor? I knew they were part of another game, but nothing more...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #771788  Replies : 889  Views : 29162
posté September 07, 2014, 16:43:02 | #15
Thans KiwiTang! So actually they're just a band of botched musicians gone into crime?  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #771420  Replies : 889  Views : 29162
posté September 05, 2014, 14:53:15 | #16

Quote (MiniOwlite @ 05 September 2014 11:58) *

Quote (RyF @ 05 September 2014 11:53) *
"new" Badaboss is a Clan member, for the new outlaws PvP nation "Magik Riktus". He's not the same as the dungeons bosses.
So does that mean they are two different clans? o:

Can we have any more background on these Riktus now that they're gonna play a bigger part? I know the question was asked before, but back then not much was known. Now it seems they deserve a bigger story, no?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770639  Replies : 889  Views : 29162
posté September 05, 2014, 10:14:31 | #17

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 05 September 2014 00:26) *
Riktus pvp uniform on the bottom

It's a new "nation" for outlaws. With baddoboss as the "jonk" of the nation. I haven't checked in awhile but as far as I know it seems like there's only an outpost for it thats just a massive dock which makes sense.

This is getting confusing... so there are four lawful kingdoms/nations and one lawless one (Riktus)? From a story point of view I can understand the presence of a lawless zone though, especially in a world wrecked by such chaos, but as a play mechanic it seems weird. (Mind you, this is the first mmorpg I've been so involved in, so maybe it's common practice in other games?)

Like the look of the 'new' baddoboss, btw.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770585  Replies : 889  Views : 29162
posté September 04, 2014, 17:44:35 | #18

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 04 September 2014 17:35) *
They're making Riktus part of the upcoming outlaw revamp. You won't simply be an outlaw, you'll be a Riktus.

Oh. That's a shame... I liked it better when they were just one of the gangs of bandits roaming the World of Twelve. This will mean that any criminal = Riktus. Unless I'm not well-informed enough about the upcoming revamp.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770314  Replies : 889  Views : 29162
posté September 04, 2014, 17:33:08 | #19
Although I can't wait for Xelorium and would love to speculate more on it's Wakfu counterpart (what is the story behind the Hour Demons, btw?), something caught my eye in the latest news flash :

"While the Riktus are getting ready to sweep the World of Twelve..."

The rest of the item describes the new Sram mechanics, but is there anything more to this statement? Do we know anything about new Riktus content/stories? Or is this just some reference to the Riktus bandits who have been crawling in and out their hideouts since the early days of Wakfu?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770309  Replies : 889  Views : 29162
posté September 04, 2014, 09:37:55 | #20
Since the beta shows three monster families in Xelorium

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
Mutated VoyagersClick here@N08/15112668286/Hour Demons(?)Click here@N08/14949112137/Andamorphic guardians of the continuumClick here@N08/15112668256/

My guess would be the boss is one of the latter category.Bit disappointed at the lack of owls or clockworks though. Then again, the entire dimension’s architecture is filled with them, so that's a plus  

This post has been edited by GrimackReapum - September 04, 2014, 09:47:52.
Reason for edit : links didn't work
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770158  Replies : 889  Views : 29162