Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

GrimackReapum's profile
Statistics
626 Posts (0.54 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté January 26, 2015, 22:01:02 | #1
What was that first silhouette? Didn't recognize that one

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824245  Replies : 46  Views : 926
posté January 22, 2015, 21:11:48 | #2
Funniture potion? What does the funniture potion do? The description in the shop is quite vague...

Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822897  Replies : 28  Views : 703
posté January 18, 2015, 14:07:44 | #3
To liven things up, some nice art posted on the facebook page of Wakfu. Still love those Xelorium designs

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #821290  Replies : 1645  Views : 62911
posté January 17, 2015, 12:05:03 | #4
Chad and Pandora as sidekicks? Well, this is funny. I just noticed Chad and Pandora joining the ranks of the Multimen and other sidekicks on beta. That's gonna make going through the storyline that much more confusing... unless they can only be unlocked afterwards, of course. That would actually be nice, to have another story driven sidekick like Astrub Knight.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #820691  Replies : 20  Views : 1054
posté January 06, 2015, 12:21:35 | #5

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 06 January 2015 11:30) *
Why am I not surprised that the only people who care about this garbage are the masterminds behind the BIG TREE and CAWWOT DOFUS MULTIMEN?

I'm going to bring up your enthusiasm for le elitropz epikk lore every time you'll start whining that we're not getting something that was promised earlier, because this is the very reason everything's going downhill nowadays: because some people had to spend too much time screaming for utter garbage constantly (playable Eliatropz, more le Yugo epikk adventures, not accepting that not every single class will appeal to your narrow aesthetical standards and so on).

This post has been edited by GrimackReapum - January 06, 2015, 13:31:11.
Reason for edit : no use in being childish
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817811  Replies : 1645  Views : 62911
posté January 06, 2015, 10:47:29 | #6

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 06 January 2015 05:44) *
So, where's that coolness Eliotrope Lore?

You seem to have a deathwish to post that question here... :-|

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817798  Replies : 1645  Views : 62911
posté December 23, 2014, 19:14:49 | #7

Quote (-Celio- @ 22 December 2014 13:31) *
Now that we are talking about that, i was looking to the Archivements (wich some are wierd, because diferences between Quest and Archivements in wakfu is... almost nothing) and i was shocked about something.

where is the Xelor god statue? I can deal with no cool owl Xelor god statue, but NOT even the normal? Come on, i want to get all the god ones D: Sram and Anutrof had one...

Don't worry, Xelorium isn't over yet. There might be one in the second part

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #814162  Replies : 14  Views : 611
posté December 23, 2014, 19:12:58 | #8
Now we're curious : what was the reward?

Thread : News  Preview message : #814161  Replies : 33  Views : 1581
posté December 23, 2014, 14:10:40 | #9
I'm afraid with Ankama's current rap sheet on 'promises', I don't feel very inclined to participate. Give us Eliotrope lore first, than move on, please. See your projects all the way through instead of rushing them

Thread : News  Preview message : #814079  Replies : 23  Views : 1282
posté December 23, 2014, 13:48:03 | #10

Quote (Asthis @ 23 December 2014 12:41) *
Maybe RyF went on Christmas vacation before he could get the lore up. Hope to see it soon though.
Quite. It's quite disappointing when he said they were almost finished and then nothing. But I guess the team required him to work on other matters...
But then why make a big deal out of the Questions on the main page and then not give us the Answers? And why does RyF have to answer if it was Tot's idea to introduce the Eliotropes?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #814069  Replies : 26  Views : 1366
posté December 22, 2014, 09:11:01 | #11
That owl is so cute! What is the little bugger's official name? And is (s)he tradable?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #813342  Replies : 14  Views : 611
posté December 19, 2014, 07:12:02 | #12

Quote (Sabi @ 18 December 2014 23:06) *

Quote (Multimediapanda @ 18 December 2014 22:20) *

The concerns of the community are valid, and we actually thought about those aspects too, but the gift that is actually offered with the code made us have to compromise to keep its rarity, so either we had to limit the amount of codes or we couldn't proceed, therefore we picked to go with 100 codes per community with the added challenge of different codes per community and we preferred to know that at least many of you will be able to enjoy their gifts than not have an event at all.
I'm afraid I don't get this argument. You have dealt out codes that could be used 1000 times (like the Justice Table). Why does the fact that it is a code explain for its rarity?

Thread : News  Preview message : #811837  Replies : 33  Views : 1581
posté December 19, 2014, 07:09:09 | #13

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 18 December 2014 23:04) *

Quote (GrimackReapum @ 17 December 2014 22:38) *
As for the things Ankama has planned for the Eliotropes... a part of me hopes they will be intertwined in the larger story they are developing at the moment
And then you wonder why I usually dismiss all you say in the lore thread. No wonder, when half of it is pointless like this and the other half proves you didn't even check the sources (cawwot dofus says hi).

Also, stop comparing everything to Multimen. It's irritating.
Do tell me, Major: why do you insist in making any and all lore related questions and threads into personal assaults? You don't like me or don't like Eliotropes, that much is clear, but then please just steer clear of threads containing both instead of coming here and attacking me with facts that transpired in another thread over half a year ago.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811834  Replies : 26  Views : 1366
posté December 17, 2014, 22:38:58 | #14

Quote (Carnviroiasiraed @ 17 December 2014 18:26) *
I agree with you, and i will tell you a little story that happened some years ago.

When the Rogue and Masqueraider classes were released on dofus some time ago, they were introduced as 2 different cults/clans/group of people that were in a long standing war, im pretty sure they said that we would be hearing about that soon. Now i haven't played dofus fo some time so i dont know if they finally implemented something related to that, but i've never heard anything else of them and im still waiting.

So when they tell you that they will "explain" or give lore about a new class i dont actually expect much from them, actually its quite impressive they gave us a full paragraph. I would bet that the interview with whoever is in charge of lore will pretty much tell us the same information that that paragraph, the rest will probably be answered with: "Thats information we cant give you now, but hang on and wait some time to find out!!"

In any case, i hope im wrong and ankama has something planned for all this. Also i kinda understand that right now there is a problem with having Dofus and Wakfu in the same universe, and everytime they want to make a new class they will have to pull some mambo jambo magic so they appear in dofus and noone remembered them in wakfu or something in that style

I actually didn't know that, about the planned gang war between the Maqueraiders and the Rogues. It does explain this recurring theme in the comics and such. Thanks!

As for the things Ankama has planned for the Eliotropes... a part of me hopes they will be intertwined in the larger story they are developing at the moment (or at least I assume they are), but since they were introduced mostly as a fan pleasing, gameplay focused gizmo, I would have to agree with you that whatever lore they will bring us, it will be little and but a patch-up of the hurried release of the class.

It seems the release of the Foggernauts in Wakfu was far more orchestrated, with an event (invasion), related articles in the mag, even the first krosmaster figure was an all-new Fogger... I miss that in this release. :-( It's Multimen all over...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810836  Replies : 26  Views : 1366
posté December 17, 2014, 09:11:08 | #15

Quote (Carnviroiasiraed @ 17 December 2014 07:21) *
The lore is already there, its a paragraph that someone already posted on top of mine, if you want a resume its pretty much about woopsy doopsy magic mambo jambo everyone forgets elios when we need them to be forgotten..
I believe you, but since they promised to try and answers our questions, I would love to hear it from RyF & co.
They said they would do it, then they said they had the answers by friday, now it's wednesday. So I keep inquiring until they fulfill their promise. I'm quite sure RyF won't let us down.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810594  Replies : 26  Views : 1366
posté December 17, 2014, 01:34:36 | #16

Quote (RyF @ 10 December 2014 18:17) *
Hi everybody,

we have the questions in hand and I'll be checking with the in-house BG gurus and the Dofus designer (and friend of mine) [Halden] tomorrow afternoon on that matter.
So expect the answers' post around Friday, if nothing gets lost in translation (*wink*).

cheers,

RyF

Any news on this?

And will the Eliotropes receive a class book and a proper class emblem like the others too or is this too much to be wishing for?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810383  Replies : 26  Views : 1366
posté December 16, 2014, 15:47:12 | #17

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 16 December 2014 15:44) *
what has set damage?

Doesn't one Eliotrope spell have such non-reducable damage?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810191  Replies : 18  Views : 809
posté December 15, 2014, 16:12:32 | #18
As your class is determined by the god you worship, I see it very unlikely to have a dual class, no? Even if you pray both ways, you gotta choose one above the other or none of them will grant you powers.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #809602  Replies : 4  Views : 317
posté December 15, 2014, 11:55:04 | #19
If Pandora's outfit is a watcher's uniform, does that mean the Voyagers in Wakfu are actually Watchers?

Because the Voyagers from Dofus look completely different, while this looks very much like the few Travellers around in Ingloriom.

Found this cool concept art on FB. Haven't been to Xelorium in beta, so I was very pleasantly surprised :

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #809504  Replies : 1645  Views : 62911
posté December 13, 2014, 00:38:00 | #20
Wow, thanks for the update, Nelson! That's a lot of reading/typing! And quite interesting too. Still confusing with the predestination of Echo... so she's protected by Xelor and his 'guardians of time' because she has a role to play in the future? So if I interpret this correctly, in the era of wakfu we have Echo who's still looking to rebuild the 'box that can hold the gods' powers' and we have Pandora, who unlike her namesake, is actually a sort of representative of the gods... or at least a supporter of their cause?

Btw, I'm probably gonna get scolded for this, but I didn't know the Sisterhood of Dathura had a headquarters in the sewers of Astrub? Nice touch though. Do the other factions have hang-outs like this too? I know about the Cult one, of course...

This post has been edited by GrimackReapum - December 13, 2014, 00:58:26.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #808289  Replies : 1645  Views : 62911