Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

cody5's profile
Statistics
307 Posts (0.2 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté October 04, 2013, 08:41:05 | #1
I'm loling here, in my country Mercator is the name of the largest retail/grocery store!
Their slogan is "Mercator, your best neighbour", maybe the suppervillan's slogan will be "Alcatrool's worst neighbour/cellmate"?

Mercator

PS: Now that I think about it, their logo really looks like Mario's

This post has been edited by cody5 - October 04, 2013, 08:46:41.
Reason for edit : Post Scriptum
Thread : News  Preview message : #613465  Replies : 70  Views : 2676
posté September 30, 2013, 09:08:47 | #2
We wil be able to trade? HALLELUA!!! (or hollahopiwi)

BTW i suggested a woodent dungeon in the forums, idk if you've read it but thank you anyway

Quote (Rimali @ 20 September 2013 17:51) *
First, there is no nation with highlevel players to keep parasites & ecoterrorists from abusing the ecosystem in Astrub.
You do know Astrub has no ecosystem right? 

Quote (BowChicken @ 30 September 2013 00:14) *
Only issue i have with F2P gathering normal resources is botting. Honestly if you open F2P trading with P2P you'll open up a reign of terror called bots on your servers..
I'm shure they will come up with anti-bot measures, for example a program that checks if resource nodes have been harvested in the exact same sequence more than 5 times?

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #611905  Replies : 96  Views : 4846
posté September 08, 2013, 21:08:49 | #3
I thought hydrants were suposed to be tanky(invincible) linear piercing damage dealers, and sinistros being light flexible multi target debuffers.

As they are now, they are all tanky single target weak damage dealers (and sinistros now cost even more ap, i had to take a +ap as a stat bonus just so I can cast more than 1 per turn)

Also they used to be a great high-cost REALLY-long-range spell, but they nerfed treir attack range as well as their cast range

I really miss my army of sinistros

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #603339  Replies : 12  Views : 1143
posté September 08, 2013, 20:20:13 | #4
count me in

Thread : News  Preview message : #603327  Replies : 69  Views : 3364
posté August 30, 2013, 16:22:23 | #5
Hydrant bug I just came across a serious bug with the Hydrant summon.

As I was fighting a couple of Iops, I summoned a hydrant to damage them, but I was in it's damage radius too. They moved out of it's range and stunned me with their attack. When my next turn came it skipped my turn, but then the game glitched, causing the hydrant to attack (me) continuously even after the timer ran out, until I died (it caused over 400 damage).

As far as I can tell it means that if a xelor gets stunned a glitch causes his summons to get unlimited turns.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #599149  Replies : 0  Views : 194
posté August 30, 2013, 16:20:02 | #6
Hydrants used to attack up to 3 targets per turn and had a far greater attack and summon range, so in my opinion they nerfed them greatly.

Sinistros used to have higher damage and summon range (great for high cost ranged attack if you are too far fom the enemy) as well as beaing INVINCIBLE, which was really usefull, but now they even hurt each other if you put them close together.

The implementation of charges instead of HP is a nice idea in theory, but I think that placing them on the dial should have an effect like not loosing charges or more AP for sinistros and invincibility for hydrants or something. It's nice that they aren't dependant on the dial anymore, but now they are much weaker than before, there isn't even a pasive that would boost their charges or stats, exept Time master that allows having 3 mechanisms on lvl 20.

My xelor's gameplay revolves mostly around these two summons, so I am really dissappointed at the lack of synergy between summons and the xelor.

PS: Also what is the point of dissinhronisation? It changes the tick-tock mode and lowers your damage and AP. WTH?

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #599145  Replies : 12  Views : 1143
posté August 30, 2013, 11:53:38 | #7
This is so usefull when you play on a laggy computer when you have 0.25 FPS.
No more searching for teammates on the map.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #599059  Replies : 13  Views : 883
posté July 19, 2013, 16:12:12 | #8
Are you jelly of my new ring, because only to my finger will it cling? This sweet ring sticks to me like glue, don't try to steal it or I will sue!

WARNING
Not Intended For Human (or anyone elses) Consumption

Thread : News  Preview message : #576897  Replies : 162  Views : 3896
posté June 04, 2013, 19:23:44 | #9
+1 for butter

Thread : News  Preview message : #554411  Replies : 26  Views : 1338
posté May 20, 2013, 15:27:40 | #10
ogrest obviously, he's god-level.
But it would be awesome to see an Ogrest VS Ultimate bosses (all of them) fight!
I wonder who would win?

Thread : News  Preview message : #545355  Replies : 76  Views : 3733
posté March 26, 2013, 16:12:14 | #11
SO awesome, I wish ingame classes looked like yours!

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #511031  Replies : 51  Views : 4386
posté March 24, 2013, 23:17:48 | #12
What does osamoda think of enutrif being a dragon and all (he is an actual dragon right?)?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #510189  Replies : 185  Views : 13610
posté March 12, 2013, 17:45:49 | #13
Yeah that WOULD be true if not for:
1. there was a free sub weekend, so f2p can have all the gear they found in that time
2. we don't have access to ANY low or any lvl materials (that dont have a black star slapped on so they can't be used in any recepies)
3. we can't use/get/make kamas

Besides they could just make a f2p only trade, so no high lvl gear could be obtained(or sub-locked items in trade).
We are still disconected from the actuall economy, so no harm could come from trading (exept any tofu or gobball gear having ridiculously high prices in the f2p areas).

This post has been edited by cody5 - March 12, 2013, 17:50:40.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #501955  Replies : 56  Views : 2714
posté March 12, 2013, 17:31:49 | #14
What kind of relation do Osamoda and Enutrof have?
Also the beast thread ever, though the story of Ogrest and Dathura i read, was written from another perspective.

From what I heard (may or may not be accurate),
Otomai & Co. created Ogrest from alchemical stuff and pure Wakfu as a science experiment to prove it is possible to create life (also possibly created dathura from a sadida doll, but I'm a little foggy on that matter).

Dathura didn't really love Ogrest, she took the dofus when he offered them to her as a token of his love, and only carred for their power. So Ogrest got really pissed and slapped her, so she fell of a cliff and (probably) died. When Ogrest calmed down and realised what he's done, he climbed to the zinit of Mt. Zinit and cried for a month or so, effectively drowning the world of twelve (because zinit was chock-full of wakfu and stasis, and it resonated with wakfu he was made from).

The two stories (mine and yours) are probably the oposing viewpoints of the two factions (Sisterhood of Dathura and Ogrest's disciples) if you ask me.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #501945  Replies : 185  Views : 13610
posté March 12, 2013, 15:26:37 | #15

Quote (Ragakan @ 12 March 2013 06:51) *
There's plenty to do in Astrub... 5 Dungeons and 2 Arenas and plenty of monsters to kill.
Well yeah, but i think picking up other people's trash should be a free-to-use ability, especially if it's a part of the starting area
(also trading would be really nice, but they are against it for some reason, so no way to get free dungeon keys from people who need a group (ok they can be bought, but you need to be lvl 15 to kill those dark guys(and not something you get in an afternoon if you're a guy who doesnt power-level(me))))

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #501853  Replies : 56  Views : 2714
posté March 05, 2013, 23:37:40 | #16
Weapon trees +1, also 4 elements per class
Weapon skills, I'd prefer spells that take weapons into acounts (bloody ripoff - daggers)
PvP expantion, cool maybe a 4-way-battleground in sewers of Astrub (neutral ground)
sailing, good concept, but hard to implement, maybe next year?

My sugestion:
Synergy between classes - specials(because every player has them) from diferent classes have diferent effects when combined
for example:
mumification + eniraser = more hp on revive
xelor's dial + unbeacon = damage on all the hour cells, -1 charge on peak
sadida's doll + mumification = doll seed
black bow meow + dhrellzerker/simbiosys = werecat form
sick'em more + Osamoda's summon = animal guard
rogue's bomb + karchamrak = throwable bomb
transposition + rogue bomb/barrel = tele-frag with AoE

This post has been edited by cody5 - March 05, 2013, 23:38:22.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #495729  Replies : 2  Views : 228
posté March 05, 2013, 23:16:43 | #17
WHOA!!!
The badge just ninja'd me!
(I swear it wasn't there before)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #495705  Replies : 20  Views : 1084
posté March 05, 2013, 23:06:02 | #18
So yeah i'm not saying it can't be played, but if you use air you basicaly have
1 damage spell, that relies on the dial (good damage but that's it)
2 movement spells (not a spell i'd use a lot, exept ocasionaly for positionig)
1 fire/water damage suport spell (shriveling does nothng without other branches)
1useless suport spell (in my opinion, what does it even do?)

I guess you can do good damage and stuff if you master it, but I think the branch lacks:
1. synergy (i guess tick/tock, but that's it)
2. a summon (both other branches have one)
3. a theme (water is AP, fire is initiative, air is ???)

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #495691  Replies : 10  Views : 575
posté March 05, 2013, 21:10:02 | #19
I love the class concept, but I personaly think the name should be Alge-brass (as in metal and steampunk) because "bra" and gloves term is really obscure.

Otherwise the spells are great, exept the +2MP and -1MP spells are a little too powerfull, maybe the first one could give 1MP and be a special, the other could have 50% to remove 1MP.

The pasives are kinda bland (one for every element tree isn't a really good concept), bit i think it has great potential.

My sugestions:
Name: Quantum physics
Type: special
Target: self
Effect:
35% teleports 1 cell away, -1hp
25% teleports 2 cells away, -1%hp
20% teleports 3 cells away, -1%hp
15% teleports 4 cells away, -3%hp
5% teleports anywhere on the map, -5%hp
Description: Every atom has a chance to teleport anywhere, but the physics say that it's more probable the smaller this distance is. Forunately you managed to scale this up a bit and harmonise your atoms to actually arive at a relatively same place.

Name: Practical geometry
Type: passive
Effect: Earth tree spells have a 5-25% chance to chain
Description: Your understanding of physics has expanded beyond the theoretical world, and now has an impact on the phisical world (and your enemies).

Name: Probability theory
Type: Passive
Effect: Each time an opponent uses an attack, algebrass has a 1-20% chance to face him and redirect the spell to the closest player on the field (or back at the opponent if it's an 1 on 1 battle)
Description: With the probability theory you can calculate the most probable location and course of action of your opponent, and gives you a chance to prepare yourself (works best on creatures with low IQ like gobballs or Iops).

Name: Mind over matter
Type: Spell (air)
Target: enemy
Effect: Phsicic asault, does bonus damage to sumons, no effect on mechanisms

Name: Magitech
Type: Special
Target: empty cell
Effect: Summons a "Clank" (robot) to assist him that (scales similar to a dhreler),
has a 5-25% chance each turn to replicate itself.
Description: "Any suficiently analised magic is indistinguishable from SCIENCE!"

Name: Thinker
Target: summon (clank or an ally's summon)
Effect:
On a clank: +5-50%damage, +0-2AP, +3-5MP, -50-25% resistance
On a summon: +5-15%damage, +0-1AP, +0-3MP, -25-15%resistance
5-10% chance to apply "overclocked" state, +2AP, +5MP, -50%HP
Description: The enhancement of one's own magical power is simply a function of correctly applying magical power.

Name: Music of the Gears
Target: Self or enemy
Effect:
On self: Clanks gain 10-50% resistance and 3MP and try to block opponents and group around you
On opponent: Clanks gain "Spark" state, +3-5MP +10-50%damage and try to engage the opponent than explode (like sacrificial doll)
Description: Every gear in place, every clank clacking in tune; do you hear it?

Name: Mathemagic
Type: Passive
Effect:
Description: Using the power of Mathemagic, you can multiply power, subtract hope, and cube-root the dreams of man himself.

This post has been edited by cody5 - March 05, 2013, 23:46:43.
Thread : Fan Class  Preview message : #495589  Replies : 5  Views : 1756
posté March 05, 2013, 18:31:55 | #20

Quote (Nillii @ 04 March 2013 19:32) *

Quote (Hudski @ 04 March 2013 01:45) *
The badge says 'Closed Beta', not Beta. You'll have to have found and activated a closed beta key on your account to unlock the badge.

It says Closed Beta but was also given to a lot of players who started playing during Open Beta in the last half of 2011. I never heard of the game until Open Beta in the summer of 2011 and I got the badge anyway.
No fair, i played since 2010 and didn't get one 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #495525  Replies : 20  Views : 1084