Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

cody5's profile
Statistics
665 Posts (0.27 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté January 22, 2017, 19:00:27 | #1

Quote (Ruhka @ 22 January 2017 18:13) *
If Nox loses, Remington has to lose too, that is the fair way. You're not ANY more special then us Nox players, so please, get off your high horse and deal with it.
I'll take that, I'd be fine with everyone starting over with 0 kamas

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996769  Replies : 11  Views : 379
posté January 22, 2017, 13:35:20 | #2
Remington
I like the idea, but they should reset all kamas to 0 and lower the amount you drop from mobs and treasure chests.
Codebracker

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996692  Replies : 62  Views : 1166
posté January 22, 2017, 13:32:42 | #3
*speaking in an enutrof voice*
Remember when Ankama said that "Wakfu will have a 100% player driven market, with players minting kamas being the only source of kamas"?
And than they changed it so mobs drop kamas, treasure chests drop kamas, and all those kamas you had are now multiplied by 10x!
When wakfu launched people were standing in circles around iron nodes waiting for it to respawn to get that 1 kama, and if you had 10 kamas you were preatty rich!
And now zaps that everyone uses to go anywhere costs 100 kamas, not that you would ever need to with everything you would ever need being in outposts and all markets being conected.

*clears throat*
If you ask me they should just reset the kama sistem to the old way, people will be angry but at least it will be interesting and different.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996691  Replies : 11  Views : 379
posté January 22, 2017, 13:25:34 | #4
When you start crafting, a light blue bar will appear signifying how much xp you'll get from it, you can cancel the craft before it's complete to know.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996690  Replies : 2  Views : 105
posté January 22, 2017, 13:21:07 | #5
Rememeber when 5 kamas was a lot of money, because you could only get kamas from mining ore?
And than they changed it so you get kamas from killing mobs and those stupid treasure chest rewards and multiplied all kamas by 10x.

Maybe they should just go with what they said when wakfu came out and let players be the only source of kamas, just reset all kama to 0 and let the economy deal with it, I may have a lot of money but I'm sure it would be more interesting.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996689  Replies : 172  Views : 2765
posté January 20, 2017, 19:57:25 | #6
...but why? 

Thread : News  Preview message : #996325  Replies : 9  Views : 417
posté January 19, 2017, 07:53:44 | #7
As long as the balancing doesn't lower class diversity, I'm happy.

Thread : News  Preview message : #996161  Replies : 14  Views : 678
posté January 17, 2017, 07:56:14 | #8
Oh, they fixed the sources a few months ago, but yeah it needs a rework.
As far as I know it doesn't give a crafting bonus, just harvesting and planting XP.

Also it works so you can unlock the paths, but due to some weird coding, the paths reset completely every major update, so players kinda gave up on that until they fix it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995885  Replies : 5  Views : 241
posté January 16, 2017, 20:14:58 | #9
Well I completely agree with the Grand Orrok, I even had to ask my high level friend for the Kelba questline, because that Orrok den is ridiculous as well (same kind of mobs).

My peeve though is the Wild estate dungeon, I foret the name, you get turned into a gobball just to make the boss vulnerable for a turn, leaving yourself exposed, even if you have enough MP to catch up to him.
It's probably ok with a big party, but I tried it in a 3 man group at lvl 80 (and one lvl 100), and we got wiped.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995820  Replies : 52  Views : 1693
posté January 14, 2017, 23:31:31 | #10

Quote (HealingHotness @ 14 January 2017 06:25) *
Still no option? Srsly Ankama.
I mean the "combat visual quality" says:
-hide combat
-combat with no animation
-show all

But even if i chnged it in combat it still shows animation.
Maybe it's for the fights you aren't participating in?

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #995631  Replies : 3  Views : 255
posté January 13, 2017, 10:26:08 | #11

Quote (ShadowFacts @ 12 January 2017 20:28) *

Quote (Markzs @ 12 January 2017 20:26) *
Expected answer: yes
Indeed.. but what could it be? :3
OUGUINAKS!

I hope

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995460  Replies : 22  Views : 996
posté January 13, 2017, 10:23:55 | #12

Quote (HateSpawn @ 12 January 2017 16:22) *

Onto designing a balanced class for everything...

Have you taken a look at Xelor?

The literal epitome of balance, has some support, has some damage, has some survivability, has mobility, and solid range.

Not too strong.

Not too weak.

Just right.

You think that's impossible? You think that having something that's fun, challenging, and balanced, is impossible?

Are you really even playing Wakfu or are you just Valvatorez on an alt account or something??
I play xelor lot, and I agree it's quite well baanced, my only complaint that the only form of healing (and even self-healing at that) is unlocked as a lvl 2 passive time theft, which you unlock at 180.
I mean it's fine for burst damage mage xelors, but for a control xelor at lvl

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995459  Replies : 34  Views : 1125
posté January 12, 2017, 09:22:19 | #13

Quote (EarthyMadness @ 11 January 2017 23:40) *

Quote (cody5 @ 11 January 2017 22:50) *

Also Eliotropes used to have spells that removed the range from opponents allowing them to really kite a single enemy around unless he had good mobility and the ability to position their team around, but they removed both and in return gave them a super klunky spell for 7 AP and easier to position portals, I think the previous mechanic were better connected into a theme than the new ones and the new "ranged fighting " passive is also really tricky to pull off in an actuall fight to be really worth it IMO.

As an Elio main, we're in a much better place now. Yea, Unleashed Blade is absolute trash. Like, I wouldn't even carry it in my build if I had 3 empty spell slots to fill.

I'll forever mourn Pulsation's -range rape being taken away, and Flood through portals being removed.

But, the class as a whole is much stronger. Even though they nerfed our burst potential, they made it infinitely easier to get damage out instantly. With Celestial Portal's buff, and Sublimation's passive increase to damage, the total FD increase for the class can be +100% FD on the first turn, with 6 ap left to use it (+20% for Exalting, and having WP, +20% for casting Exalt with Effervescence Passive, +35% FD through portals with Celestial, and +25% FD on any ranged attack with Sublim)

Not to mention the huge increases in manageability. Pulsation being able to move portals, and the removal of Portal Charges as a mechanic made it much easier to do basically anything except melee. I can set air, water, and earth totems in Kanniball, with ap to spare, in one turn. Without the kit that the recent revamp provided, that wouldn't be possible. The one thing I'd rather have is for Celestial to refund ap again. Even if they made the buff 2 turns instead of 3, I'd gladly make that trade. As for the rest, I'm content, if not entirely satisfied (Though that's mostly at UB, but we'll have to find a balance for that one day.)
I was talking about barrier, but yeah the blade is kainda lame too.
My real annoyance though, is that they made it basically mandatory to use the rage/calm mechanics, before pulsation removed range in calm and flood being unaffected, but now they changed it so flood heals when calm.
I'm sure the damage is better, but I had more fun with the class before, since a calm build seemed fun.

Quote (Happy999 @ 12 January 2017 02:28) *
So little xelor player left that practically nearly no one knows it exist

However, new class is still welcome
Xelors are ok, except the temporal freezing that is so lame (just more damage) and no synergy with my sinistro.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995324  Replies : 34  Views : 1125
posté January 11, 2017, 22:50:35 | #14

Quote (Avryn @ 11 January 2017 21:41) *
* Foggernaut: Needs a huge revamp. Its such an awkward and clunky class to use - the fact that it has Stasis as an element is the only really well-thought-out part of it.
* Eliotrope: "Let's make this class great in concept, and then shackle down all of its good parts behind a lot of arbitrary restrictions!" They need to loosen the reigns on this class, such as Portal range & Travel range restrictions. Otherwise it won't really shine..
I agree, foggernauts used to have an erth tree that reformed terain around them for temporary tactical advantage and a fire tree that... basically spawned generic sram traps, but nowdays they just have fire and earth spells that do damage and buff an alternating offence-defence buffs, with no real connecting mehanics between them.
Also Eliotropes used to have spells that removed the range from opponents allowing them to really kite a single enemy around unless he had good mobility and the ability to position their team around, but they removed both and in return gave them a super klunky spell for 7 AP and easier to position portals, I think the previous mechanic were better connected into a theme than the new ones and the new "ranged fighting " passive is also really tricky to pull off in an actuall fight to be really worth it IMO.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995276  Replies : 34  Views : 1125
posté January 11, 2017, 22:39:21 | #15
Try going in the way you do with the questline, I think some flags might hve gotten reset and it doesn't aknowledge you reaching the dungeon yet.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995275  Replies : 3  Views : 138
posté January 11, 2017, 17:23:15 | #16
Martha, the dang kids broke the server again!
What, did the potatoes freeze again?
Oh yeah, we really shouldn't made those french fries from the backup servers.
Eh as long as the french servers are up, we won't get any complaints we can read.
*laughing in french*

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #995217  Replies : 34  Views : 840
posté January 08, 2017, 14:45:12 | #17
Oh the good old times of beta and the release, I know it's sunday, but here's some of the good times.

That time we all got the banjo emote

That time hydrants were immortal

Hahaha, bear slicer guards, good times

The invasion of eliotropes!

The old Inglasse's cellar, where you used to fight the chaos plant, they removed it in the last Astrub rework.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #994952  Replies : 7  Views : 482
posté January 05, 2017, 14:58:11 | #18
Oh hang on, this is all the equipment from the character I just deleted, lol.
So deleting and creating a new character just moved the whole inventory over to the new one.
Just junk, didn't move any of the bags or equiped items.

PS: No wait, it only moved the items I had equiped, don't really care since it was lvl 10 junk

This post has been edited by cody5 - January 24, 2017, 03:56:14.
Thread : 1.50 Bug Reports  Preview message : #994559  Replies : 2  Views : 94
posté January 05, 2017, 14:54:45 | #19
Equiping items bug All equipment in my inventory on a character I just made is red and when I try to equip it, it says "!equipment.build.error.USED_BY_ANOTHER_CHARACTER!"

Thread : 1.50 Bug Reports  Preview message : #994557  Replies : 2  Views : 94
posté January 03, 2017, 08:45:53 | #20
Well today I got a reply "Since you have deleted the survivor set, we can't give you the survivor costume"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #994264  Replies : 20  Views : 1065