Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Akainai's profile
Statistics
8 Posts (0.01 per day)
Most active in : Fan Media
posté December 15, 2013, 04:54:37 | #1
Really nice drawings

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #652361  Replies : 24  Views : 3000
posté March 06, 2013, 22:46:22 | #2
I participated in the Closed Beta, but have no badge? I played Wakfu during the closed beta since I was invited and everything, and thoroughly enjoyed it.
and for awhile I couldn't play due to computer specs...but I still got to play it quite a bit.
It was fun, my nickname was helly and I think I was an Eniripsa, and the governor's name was cat.
but that aside...why don't I have one of those closed beta badges? I think that'd be nice since I was there! I realize I don't get anything special from playing the closed beta...but I saw others with the badge and felt something wrong about it.

can anyone fix this or explain?

This post has been edited by Akainai - March 06, 2013, 22:47:32.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #496705  Replies : 0  Views : 184
posté March 06, 2013, 22:25:45 | #3
Haha, that's really weird. nicely done though!

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #496693  Replies : 10  Views : 1422
posté February 03, 2011, 22:17:10 | #4
Hello! I totally wish the game would work on my computer, I enjoy making friends and i must say..I'm always a good add on in communities~

Thread : Introductions  Preview message : #258392  Replies : 3  Views : 435
posté February 03, 2011, 22:05:35 | #5

Quote (craypnn @ 03 February 2011 21:46) *
Let me just start out by saying, I have been loving Wakfu. I am hoping for a very successful release!  After following the game for a while, I'm very impressed with the result so far and can't wait to see more!  ♥

First off, I'm a 20-year-old female currently residing in Florida.  I have been playing video games for the past 15 years and MMOs for the past seven years.  I enjoy gaming quite a bit and try to follow most MMOs.  I currently work for Curse (gaming portal) as a Wiki Manager and I'm attending college for Electrical Engineering/Computer Science.

Just to stick with SE-Dereks' forum trend, I'll be using his dandy "template" (haha, get it wiki slang).

• Favorite Books:  Snow Crash and Calculus (Spivak).
  • Favorite Foods:  Anything sweet, crab rangoons and peanut butter.
  • Favorite Game Genres:  MMORPG/RPG, Rhythm, Beat-'em-ups, Action, Adventure and Platforming.
  • Favorite Movies:  Tekkon Kinkreet and The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.
  • Favorite Music Artists:  Koji Kondo (composer of many Nintendo games) and Yū Miyake (composer for many Katamari games).
  • Favorite TV Shows:  Arrested Development, Six Feet Under and Dexter.
  • Favorite Hobbies:  Piano, origami/papercraft, knitting and programming.
  • Random Fact:  I have two lovebirds, Robbit and Kabuki (named after Jumping Flash! 2 characters).

I'm very excited to get to know you all and play Wakfu together, thanks for reading!

Hello then!

Thread : Introductions  Preview message : #258577  Replies : 6  Views : 567
posté February 03, 2011, 19:35:54 | #6
Anytime I open wakfu to play it I get the error messege as the following:

Material is not supported
To play Wakfu, make sure your graphics card is up to date.\For more information, please visit the FAQs on the official Wakfu forums.

Card Manafacturer:SiS

Graphics Card:650/M650 VGA/MMX/SSE2/AGP

OpenGL version: 1.2.1
End qoute:

I was able to open the french beta wakfu before...D:

This post has been edited by Akainai - February 03, 2011, 19:36:50.
Reason for edit : Wrong letter -spelling error-
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #257205  Replies : 16  Views : 1814