Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

AMA ~Yesway's Sacri Helpline~
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2004-04-18
posté January 24, 2014, 21:33:32 | #21
Hi there

I currently play at the new Wakfu APAC Server, but I've seen your posts and basically I'm using them as a guide right now.

A few questions:

1. How do you stat your fire sac? Do you stat 1 or 2mp, and do you go int or crit? Is statting an AP viable too? I want to know the most efficient build, cause we actually need to hunt for restat mats here and the scroll is a bit pricey atm.
2. With the server I'm playing on being new(in obt to be exact), moowolf/vampyro/other hard to get items are not an option atm. What set would be a good alternative for a lvl 100 fire sac? I'm currently still using an infernal set with thoughts to switch to a kraken set(I'm not really sure tho, cause I'm really confused atm)
3. For a weapon, should I go for Aesof Mace or Makabracards? Should I get the Maka reflect ring as well?

Sorry for the noob questions xD and thanks!

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-01-10
posté January 24, 2014, 23:53:36 | #22

Quote (Galkalah @ 24 January 2014 21:33) *
Hi there

I currently play at the new Wakfu APAC Server, but I've seen your posts and basically I'm using them as a guide right now.

A few questions:

1. How do you stat your fire sac? Do you stat 1 or 2mp, and do you go int or crit? Is statting an AP viable too? I want to know the most efficient build, cause we actually need to hunt for restat mats here and the scroll is a bit pricey atm.
2. With the server I'm playing on being new(in obt to be exact), moowolf/vampyro/other hard to get items are not an option atm. What set would be a good alternative for a lvl 100 fire sac? I'm currently still using an infernal set with thoughts to switch to a kraken set(I'm not really sure tho, cause I'm really confused atm)
3. For a weapon, should I go for Aesof Mace or Makabracards? Should I get the Maka reflect ring as well?

Sorry for the noob questions xD and thanks!
Sorry I am posting on an alt account, but this is Yesway. This is my Dathura account. Other is banned on the forum for a day for calling troyle a bad name.

Try this set up.
Click here

Mono element is out of date for end game, but til 100 you should be fine. If kraken is hard to get you could try full sacred and imperial crab.

You can see 9AP is essential so you can either get that extra AP from a stat point or gear if you get moowolf or vamp. I think vamp is probably easier to get then kraken though? If you get it from gear just stat an extra MP with the points. Crit is wayyyy better for fire sac then intelligence. Way back when I was a crit fire sac on Nox.

Definitely go for makacards so you can use an off hand. Aesof mace is pretty easy to get in the mean time though to tide you over.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-01-26
posté January 26, 2014, 17:19:07 | #23
Yesway I have question. I play air/fire sac. Should i stat in my char now I'm lv52 i add 1ap next i will go 1 mp do you think about it? Or i should stat ALL HP

Thank you

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-20
posté January 27, 2014, 07:10:10 | #24

Quote (Kreingkrais10 @ 26 January 2014 17:19) *
Yesway I have question. I play air/fire sac. Should i stat in my char now I'm lv52 i add 1ap next i will go 1 mp do you think about it? Or i should stat ALL HP

Thank you
What ever you do you NEED to stat at least 1AP unless you get a legendary AP item which you really wont have to worry about for awhile. This is so you can motion sickness and assault or rejectattoo 3 times or you can blood rush, blood thirsty fury, and then punish. I highly recommend you stat at least 1MP as well because half of your attacks cost MP to use.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-02-09
posté February 12, 2014, 23:56:13 | #25
Greetings YesWay. I'm new to this game and I'm playing a Fire Sac. Would the ability build you gave Galkalah apply to me as well or would that be out of date currently? Should I be thinking about going Air/Fire later down the line and if so how would that effect the ability build. Last but not least what would you recommend for the specialties

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-09-19
posté February 13, 2014, 09:38:40 | #26
Please help me with my Sac!

Currently, I'm 116 and trying to a way to dpt with my sac. I originally wanted to tank with my sac but as the grind began I realize being a tank was not 'optimal' for grinding. Dpt was where it's at so I switched over to fire sac however, the damage is just not looking good.

I have 3 other alts; Cra, Rogue, and masq. They all do good dpt, my sac however is lacking. For example; on a target with 0 resistance to everything lets say my cra did 1500 to it. My sac would only do 1000. Is it cause it's undergeared? Nope, I'm using magmog gear, i'm breaking 500% fire dmg alone without including passives. Whats worse is that, Sac is very restrictive. Use more than 3mp? Can't do punishment combo. Hp more than target? Dmg decreased. Backstab dmg? Never going to happen as Fire Sac.

Am I doing something wrong with my Fire sac? Would my dpt increase if I duo element to air? Or perhaps should I go back to earth, and duo element with air?

I read your earlier posts and you mentioned to tank, you dont need to have to be invested in earth spells. I see what you mean, but I see almost 0 gear that has fire or air % dmg above lvl 100. There's a few, but most of them is below 100. Are you suggesting I grind to 140 using pre level 100 gear? And even at 140 I'll be using this gear?

Some guidance would be very much appreciated!

posté February 13, 2014, 18:46:40 | #27

Quote (Nakiroth @ 12 February 2014 23:56) *
Greetings YesWay. I'm new to this game and I'm playing a Fire Sac. Would the ability build you gave Galkalah apply to me as well or would that be out of date currently? Should I be thinking about going Air/Fire later down the line and if so how would that effect the ability build. Last but not least what would you recommend for the specialties
Yes that build will work fine until you hit 100. Afterwords you will want to go duel element simply because it is easy and cheap to do. All the 100+ gear is duel element. Go fire earth if you want to be tanky/lock and go fire/air if you want high dpt. I actually just switched back to fire air and am breaking 3k dmg on high resist targets pretty easily.

How would going air/fire effect the ability build? It would mean you HAVE HAVE HAVE to go 10ap. the more mp the merrier. Ill be 10/7 then 12/7 eventually. So many combos and damage potential are created while doing this. For specialties as air/fire just choose moribund, angrr, bloodpact, attraction for gap closing, and transpo for map manipulation. HIgher than that it doesnt really matter. I like a few levels into life transfer to help my teammates in pve.

Quote (Genrou @ 13 February 2014 09:38) *
Please help me with my Sac!

Currently, I'm 116 and trying to a way to dpt with my sac. I originally wanted to tank with my sac but as the grind began I realize being a tank was not 'optimal' for grinding. Dpt was where it's at so I switched over to fire sac however, the damage is just not looking good.

I have 3 other alts; Cra, Rogue, and masq. They all do good dpt, my sac however is lacking. For example; on a target with 0 resistance to everything lets say my cra did 1500 to it. My sac would only do 1000. Is it cause it's undergeared? Nope, I'm using magmog gear, i'm breaking 500% fire dmg alone without including passives. Whats worse is that, Sac is very restrictive. Use more than 3mp? Can't do punishment combo. Hp more than target? Dmg decreased. Backstab dmg? Never going to happen as Fire Sac.

Am I doing something wrong with my Fire sac? Would my dpt increase if I duo element to air? Or perhaps should I go back to earth, and duo element with air?

I read your earlier posts and you mentioned to tank, you dont need to have to be invested in earth spells. I see what you mean, but I see almost 0 gear that has fire or air % dmg above lvl 100. There's a few, but most of them is below 100. Are you suggesting I grind to 140 using pre level 100 gear? And even at 140 I'll be using this gear?

Some guidance would be very much appreciated!
Alright Ill try to answer these one at a time.
  • You should be out dpting a cra with similar stats almost every turn. I doubt its because you are undergear. What are you wearing on your off pieces? What are your spell levels? I can just about get as much dpt as a relic wearing rogue or masq so there is something we are not seeing here.
  • It should be very easy for you to grind as fire. I have solo'ed mobs my whole wakfu career as fire. Find a low fire resist mob group your level, at 116 I recommend Harebourg mobs. The birds and clocks are good. Go in with like 400hp or enough to survive one turn, punish, take dmg, punish, cling, punish. Of course some other spells inbetween but you catch my drift. Currently im doing with with solo 140+ wabbit mobs for 2m xp a fight. Good stuff.
  • There is plenty of 100+ fire pieces. You are wearing magmog that is 115 right? Check out wakfu-elements.com and do a little searching. As far as fire/air gear above 100 it is somewhat lacking but you should be fine as there is plenty of neutral dmg gear. There are those jelly dungeon pieces, there is mecha, zwommbit, and then wa wabbit.
  • I recommend you go duel element as it will help you get dpt in two elements instead of one, but no it probably wont help your fire.
  • Im not suggesting you grind in pre 100 gear. There is plenty of 100+ gear to choose from.
Im convinced there is something wrong with your spells or off piece set up that is causing low damage. Or maybe there is just a really simple strategical explanation we are over looking. Please give me more info on this stuff and Ill answer what I can.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-02-09
posté February 13, 2014, 19:06:00 | #28
Thanks for the guidance and quick response YesWay. If I have any other questions I will be back.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-01-23
posté February 14, 2014, 03:20:35 | #29
My sac's fire spell lvls are: 121 29 119 34 121

I'm currently using a 9 ap build with 6 mp my gear is as follows;

Magmog set
Graymage Wand
Ketcha Fishbone
Tortured ring
Tanked top
Mayor Cantile's metal
White crow belt
M.A.R.C 2 helment
Scara fly lvl 50

Im spend alot of time fighting lenalds. The only time i find my sac being able to dish out some decent dmg is when he is like 20% hp or if he's getting backstab. I'm sitting on 522% Fire dmg with 20% Crit.

You mentioned before how there were air sac tanks, May I ask what gear they would be using? Cause when I think of tanking, I think of the tank being able to lock the enemy. And I've been unable to come out with a solid list of gear at 100+ for air sacs to tank in.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2011-09-18
posté February 14, 2014, 16:25:50 | #30
Hi! I am planning on making an Earth/Air Sacrier but I have no idea what Specialties I should get and in what order. The same thing goes for my Stats.

posté February 19, 2014, 14:19:27 | #31

Quote (Olbon @ 14 February 2014 03:20) *
My sac's fire spell lvls are: 121 29 119 34 121

I'm currently using a 9 ap build with 6 mp my gear is as follows;

Magmog set
Graymage Wand
Ketcha Fishbone
Tortured ring
Tanked top
Mayor Cantile's metal
White crow belt
M.A.R.C 2 helment
Scara fly lvl 50

Im spend alot of time fighting lenalds. The only time i find my sac being able to dish out some decent dmg is when he is like 20% hp or if he's getting backstab. I'm sitting on 522% Fire dmg with 20% Crit.

You mentioned before how there were air sac tanks, May I ask what gear they would be using? Cause when I think of tanking, I think of the tank being able to lock the enemy. And I've been unable to come out with a solid list of gear at 100+ for air sacs to tank in.
Ok so you want to be pure fire. Thats ok. First off you can probably push a few more % dmg points if you fix the spells a bit. make the two lowest one equal at all times and make sure you have the third spell at the lowest level at the current base damage mark it is at while still maintaining the current % dmg benefit. It will probably look like 119 39 115 39 119 or something like that.

Check out wakfu elements for cheap replacements to your gear -magmog set. You can probably get some better stuff for pretty cheap especially if you jump a few more levels.

You definitely need to find a way to get 10ap.

Fight the bird and clock mechas at your level. Best and easiest xp hands down. screw those evil foxes.

When I mentioned tanky air sacs that was a very long time ago. Now you probably want to be Earth/air and stat 100 lock, crit, an ap, and the rest into hp or block.

Quote (MoonStoneX @ 14 February 2014 16:25) *
Hi! I am planning on making an Earth/Air Sacrier but I have no idea what Specialties I should get and in what order. The same thing goes for my Stats.
Im assuming you want to be an offtank/ lock sac.

priority stats go from top to bottom...

Ability points:
AP (150) (3 Rocky foot +1ap for stage 3 dragon pig or 2 rocky foot and crackrock blow or 2 colonades)
100 Lock (200) (To Lock)
MP (100) (To get into position)
Crit (2xx) (So you can get more coag)

Specialties:
Blood Pact Tattooed Blood Sanguine Armor
Sacrifice
Transposition Attraction
Angrr Moribund

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-07-01
posté February 20, 2014, 20:24:56 | #32
men, this is so overwhelming. this is game is certainly hard to get into... I played for a bit as a sub but quit because of lack of people to play with. Im thinking about re-subing, but damn... things have changed so much, and the lil knowledge I had of this game is now redundant.

So, for what I've heard AP is essential for (all?) sacriers, however Im lvl 35 should I get an AP now? or go for other starts? Thing is, I only got 165 points to spend and AP costs 150 points. Should I got for HP first?

when I played I played mono fire, but earth is looking sexy now, any newbie builds that someone can share? Im camping at the training room place atm, wanna see if I can get something going before I leave and cant reset stats anymore.

This post has been edited by imMarav - February 20, 2014, 20:40:09.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-01-26
posté February 21, 2014, 02:14:56 | #33
Hi yeswayy. Now i'm lv100 fire/air sac can tell me how to leveling my sac and gear. Now i'm use vampire set and aesofe mace. Thank you for your help.

ps. More question what sidekick best for my sac Thank you sir

This post has been edited by Kreingkrais10 - February 21, 2014, 02:17:14.
posté February 22, 2014, 07:48:31 | #34

Quote (imMarav @ 20 February 2014 20:24) *
men, this is so overwhelming. this is game is certainly hard to get into... I played for a bit as a sub but quit because of lack of people to play with. Im thinking about re-subing, but damn... things have changed so much, and the lil knowledge I had of this game is now redundant.

So, for what I've heard AP is essential for (all?) sacriers, however Im lvl 35 should I get an AP now? or go for other starts? Thing is, I only got 165 points to spend and AP costs 150 points. Should I got for HP first?

when I played I played mono fire, but earth is looking sexy now, any newbie builds that someone can share? Im camping at the training room place atm, wanna see if I can get something going before I leave and cant reset stats anymore.
Yes stat AP as soon as possible. If you are earth maybe you want to wait, but there isnt really anything thats gonna help you that early if you are earth. I dont really have a noob build per say, but id be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

Quote (Kreingkrais10 @ 21 February 2014 02:14) *
Hi yeswayy. Now i'm lv100 fire/air sac can tell me how to leveling my sac and gear. Now i'm use vampire set and aesofe mace. Thank you for your help.

ps. More question what sidekick best for my sac Thank you sir
Hey man not gonna make a build for you, but I would be happy to answer any specific questions you have!

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-01-09
posté February 22, 2014, 20:08:09 | #35
may I ask what is the best stats for tank/locker earth build? AP,MP, Lock then what? I have 165 unspent points. should I go HP, Block or stat element? TIA

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-06-09
posté February 22, 2014, 23:07:12 | #36
Im currently level 30, just started and got addicted lol, realizing that i randomly put points in, and i now have a reset to take advantage of, what should i put stat points into as a fire sacrier (reading these posts fire/air when i hit higher levels)
And what passives am i supposed to level?
I have a fair bit of money i think, but what gear am i supposed to get? Crit damage? %dmg? int? vit?
Finally, what air spells should i start training?

Please help, im really lost as to what to do

This post has been edited by MadMangAdnan - February 22, 2014, 23:14:08.
posté February 23, 2014, 00:49:25 | #37

Quote (revsky69 @ 22 February 2014 20:08) *
may I ask what is the best stats for tank/locker earth build? AP,MP, Lock then what? I have 165 unspent points. should I go HP, Block or stat element? TIA
Hmmm well if you have all the best lock gear you only need ~50-60 lock statted to lock anything in the game. This might not be the case so you could always stat 100 lock. You definitely need 10ap if you want to lock dragon pig otherwise you could probably get away with 9 and use 3 rocky foots. an MP for 100 points is always a good idea.

With your unspent points it is preference. Personally I prefer block becuase although you get about the same value as if you stat HP statting block will reduce the amount of heals you will need since you will be taking less damage.

Quote (MadMangAdnan @ 22 February 2014 23:07) *
Im currently level 30, just started and got addicted lol, realizing that i randomly put points in, and i now have a reset to take advantage of, what should i put stat points into as a fire sacrier (reading these posts fire/air when i hit higher levels)
I have a fair bit of money i think, but what gear am i supposed to get? Crit damage? %dmg? int? vit?

Im not quite sure on what fire gear is available at your level anymore. I recommend checking out wakfu elements and playing with the set builder or simply searching for good fire pieces at your level. Its pretty simple and extremely helpful. Dark Hurl and Vamp set are pretty good sets once you get closer to 100. You should be leveling pretty quickly at a low level so I wouldnt focus too much and the particular stats of gear as long as they are decent and well rounded.

For air spells honestly they are are pretty good except for lightspeed and it also depends on how much AP you plan to have. Generally people level motion sickness and assault.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions or if you feel my answer wasnt good enough!

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-06-29
posté February 23, 2014, 01:09:27 | #38

Quote (MadMangAdnan @ 22 February 2014 23:07) *

At level 30 there's not a whole lot in terms of choice. The Gobball set gives an okay amount of fire damage for its level and gives you an early +1 AP that can sometimes be very helpful.

Alternatively (or in conjunction) to the gobball set, you can get the prespic set, which is a four-piece fire set that gives wisdom. Drops off of prespics in bonta. the Scara set is another option, but it gives less wisdom and requires more pieces than Prespic. Golden Scara is probably what you want to get after that, and is fully available at level 42. It is basically a full replacement for the gobball set, requiring many pieces and also giving a +1 AP set bonus.

After that I think you'd be looking toward Infernal or Lunar, and from there you should have enough options to figure something out.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-06-09
posté February 23, 2014, 02:14:41 | #39

Quote (IYesWayI @ 23 February 2014 00:49) *
Im not quite sure on what fire gear is available at your level anymore. I recommend checking out wakfu elements and playing with the set builder or simply searching for good fire pieces at your level. Its pretty simple and extremely helpful. Dark Hurl and Vamp set are pretty good sets once you get closer to 100. You should be leveling pretty quickly at a low level so I wouldnt focus too much and the particular stats of gear as long as they are decent and well rounded.

For air spells honestly they are are pretty good except for lightspeed and it also depends on how much AP you plan to have. Generally people level motion sickness and assault.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions or if you feel my answer wasnt good enough!
Thanks for the response, it was really helpful, so what do i do in terms of stats and passive abilities?
I've been just pumping vitality and nothing else so far, but for passive i have no clue

posté February 23, 2014, 05:35:17 | #40

Quote (MadMangAdnan @ 23 February 2014 02:14) *

Quote (IYesWayI @ 23 February 2014 00:49) *

Thanks for the response, it was really helpful, so what do i do in terms of stats and passive abilities?
I've been just pumping vitality and nothing else so far, but for passive i have no clue
Well right now im sitting at level 144 so I have most of my passives maxed out. I dont have sanguine armor or sacrifice leveled at all. I have 5 levels in life transfer and everything else is maxed. This is because Im a dpt sacrier.

Bloodpact and Angrr are definitely the first two passives I would level. They help a lot in the early levels and scale much better when you are a baby sacrier than when you are max level.