Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

~ Yesway's Sacrier PvP Guide! ~
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté January 23, 2014, 10:14:12 | #1
~ Yesway's Sacrier PvP Guide! ~
A long long time ago in a distant land.
A land long forgotten. A land unlike the one we see today.
This land was Wakfu 2012 when world bosses first came out.
In this land there was a noob with one simple request.

Quote (Architekt98121 @ 2012-12-11 02:11:05)Thanks for the guide, it's a helpful start for this newbie. I would love to see a PvP guide when you get the chance one day.

Well Architekt98121 you may be gone, but you are NOT forgotten!

I'm here to answer all your Sacrier PvP questions. As someone who is at the top of the food chain in every period in the history of the World of 12 I promise to give you
thorough responses on how we can dominate the lesser races. That means I will ONLY comment on questions concerning how you fight other classes and types while PLAYING a sacrier.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-03-12
posté January 23, 2014, 21:06:34 | #2
Hey hey hey! Read a bunch of your stuff and I'm impressed with what you've done throughout the history of the World of Twelve and since I'm part of a small cult that is attempting to ressurect PVP beyond 5th dueling I need to know how to slaughter folks.

My Air Sacrier build is pretty set into stone at the moment, so that's not something I need much help with- mostly tactic or move order for a few very very specific fights.

Air Sram (Counter Invis)

Water Sram, Ecaflip (How to counter out healing DPS)

Earth Panda (Too much tank)

Lemme know if you can give tips to an Air Sac about taking down these 'lesser species'.  

posté January 24, 2014, 07:08:06 | #3

Quote (Kalindaar @ 23 January 2014 21:06) *
Hey hey hey! Read a bunch of your stuff and I'm impressed with what you've done throughout the history of the World of Twelve and since I'm part of a small cult that is attempting to ressurect PVP beyond 5th dueling I need to know how to slaughter folks.

My Air Sacrier build is pretty set into stone at the moment, so that's not something I need much help with- mostly tactic or move order for a few very very specific fights.

Air Sram (Counter Invis)

Lemme know if you can give tips to an Air Sac about taking down these 'lesser species'.
Great questions Kalindaar.

Air Sram - Sit in a corner if there is one and kill the double with earth attacks until they run out of WP. Running away from where you think they are as you kill the double also works well because there is a chance they will reappear. Basically you wait for them to burn their WP and then you finish them.

Water Sram/ Eca - Honestly you should probably be out dpting these classes if all things are equal. Again since you are mono air you should be having a lot of MP and if you can runaway after your attacks instead of attracting for more MS damage you will probably fair better as some of their dmg will be negated by them having to catch up to you.

Earth Panda - Again. Kite these bastards. If you dont have more MP then them you are probably doing something wrong. If you have equal you should still be able to kite enough. A great way to troll these guys is by swapping their barrel, Lightspeeding through them, and then MS and assaulting them. If you dont have the AP for that just take them as far from their barrel as possible.

Notes: Kite, kite, kite. Air sacs can cause enemies to lose dmg when they use gap closers to catch back up to you. This will frustrate them and make you laugh when they die from it. Stat 2MP and 1AP. Cant overstate this enough. 10/7 is what you want to aim for. A great pair of boots are the ones that give you an extra MP every other turn. You may get made fun of for them, but let me tell you they have allowed me to get out of more then a few tricky situations when I needed to.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-26
posté January 24, 2014, 08:33:40 | #4

Quote (IYesWayI @ 24 January 2014 07:08) *

Air Sram (Counter Invis)

Air Sram - Sit in a corner if there is one and kill the double with earth attacks until they run out of WP. Running away from where you think they are as you kill the double also works well because there is a chance they will reappear. Basically you wait for them to burn their WP and then you finish them.

Water Sram/ Eca - Honestly you should probably be out dpting these classes if all things are equal. Again since you are mono air you should be having a lot of MP and if you can runaway after your attacks instead of attracting for more MS damage you will probably fair better as some of their dmg will be negated by them having to catch up to you.

Earth Panda - Again. Kite these bastards. If you dont have more MP then them you are probably doing something wrong. If you have equal you should still be able to kite enough. A great way to troll these guys is by swapping their barrel, Lightspeeding through them, and then MS and assaulting them. If you dont have the AP for that just take them as far from their barrel as possible.

Notes: Kite, kite, kite. Air sacs can cause enemies to lose dmg when they use gap closers to catch back up to you. This will frustrate them and make you laugh when they die from it. Stat 2MP and 1AP. Cant overstate this enough. 10/7 is what you want to aim for. A great pair of boots are the ones that give you an extra MP every other turn. You may get made fun of for them, but let me tell you they have allowed me to get out of more then a few tricky situations when I needed to.

The bolded section under Earth Pandas is not effective and outdated. The panda will be carrying his or her barrel and cannot be taken away from them unless the barrel is placed down by karchamrak. Due to Dragon Pig abuses, Ankama has made the barrel unable to be moved by anyone other than it's summoner, the panda.

All in all, there is a less of a chance to keep the panda away from his or her barrel because it cannot be moved and you cannot remove the barrel from the panda unless you have him block your attacks via barrel a freakishly number of times (barrels can go up to 25+ quarts i believe).

posté January 24, 2014, 10:39:57 | #5

Quote (KHfan22 @ 24 January 2014 08:33) *

Quote (IYesWayI @ 24 January 2014 07:08) *

Air Sram (Counter Invis)

The bolded section under Earth Pandas is not effective and outdated. The panda will be carrying his or her barrel and cannot be taken away from them unless the barrel is placed down by karchamrak. Due to Dragon Pig abuses, Ankama has made the barrel unable to be moved by anyone other than it's summoner, the panda.

All in all, there is a less of a chance to keep the panda away from his or her barrel because it cannot be moved and you cannot remove the barrel from the panda unless you have him block your attacks via barrel a freakishly number of times (barrels can go up to 25+ quarts i believe).
Ah thanks for pointing that out skai. I must admit I havent fought an earth panda in awhile. Ill try to find one and see whats up.

The sad truth is different races excel vs others at certain levels and in certain situations. Without swaying from pure air the best I can say at the moment is to try and kite and out init. I will find one to duel tomorrow or this weekend however and update this comment.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-01-26
posté February 06, 2014, 13:04:02 | #6
How do you use punishment

Where is the punishment button

posté February 07, 2014, 21:52:50 | #7

Quote (HateSpawn @ 06 February 2014 13:04) *
How do you use punishment

Where is the punishment button
Is there a reason you are commenting on my posts other than to troll? I am trying to give helpful advice to new sacrieurs and you are simply being rude hatespawn.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-07-13
posté February 07, 2014, 22:53:14 | #8
About killing sram, everyone thinks that waiting it's wp to run out will do the job, but it actually wont. Every good sram will never use all its wp against any sacrier, he will leave atleast one or two, because the cling. Only way to kill it is outdamge it, and it is not the easiest thing you can do against a sram.

posté February 08, 2014, 05:47:13 | #9

Quote (krutaismagisters @ 07 February 2014 22:53) *
About killing sram, everyone thinks that waiting it's wp to run out will do the job, but it actually wont. Every good sram will never use all its wp against any sacrier, he will leave atleast one or two, because the cling. Only way to kill it is outdamge it, and it is not the easiest thing you can do against a sram.
Yeah ideally wait or them to run out of Wakfu points. If they save wakfu for cling that is ok. Just make sure you cage of blood the turn before you think you will die. You should have plenty more base damage then a sram. Sometimes you will lose because they manage to dodge a few too many attacks but that is just rng. you can also kite them if you are air as they need mp to do some damage. Just run away instead of pulling them in.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-10-27
posté February 08, 2014, 21:28:10 | #10
I forgot to say, about killing water sram. I used to be water/fire sram, and since sacriers have no water element, water res will be a bit lower than other, and even if you can do more damage than water sram, they will steal ap ruining your combo, and then rape some hp.

posté February 10, 2014, 15:28:41 | #11

Quote (Veneficus @ 08 February 2014 21:28) *
I forgot to say, about killing water sram. I used to be water/fire sram, and since sacriers have no water element, water res will be a bit lower than other, and even if you can do more damage than water sram, they will steal ap ruining your combo, and then rape some hp.
Yeah water srams can be tough. I recommend finding a nice will square with only one way in and sitting there back against the wall. Again this is completely necessary but you might find it helpful. If you have 10ap and cling you should still do fairly well against a water sram. It might be help to wear some water or gen resist gear for this fight as well if you are close to being able to live an extra turn.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-01-26
posté February 11, 2014, 13:17:17 | #12
Invis sram, go

posté February 12, 2014, 08:11:51 | #13

Quote (HateSpawn @ 11 February 2014 13:17) *
Invis sram, go
Cage of blood, go

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-07-13
posté February 12, 2014, 16:34:42 | #14

Quote (IYesWayI @ 12 February 2014 08:11) *

Invis sram, go
Cage of blood, go
Sram reflex, go

posté February 13, 2014, 19:00:25 | #15

Quote (krutaismagisters @ 12 February 2014 16:34) *

Quote (IYesWayI @ 12 February 2014 08:11) *

Invis sram, go
Cage of blood, go
Sram reflex, go
What is it 20%? Yes sometimes a sram will reflex and not take damage. This is called RNG. If the sacrier is winning 4/5 times though I see no issues.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2014-03-23
posté March 27, 2014, 17:52:43 | #16
Good day to you, Sir..

i'm sorry for intruding and posting on this thread.. i dont even know if its still open.. hahaha..

well, i have a question...

im really new at this game and im having a Sacrier as my first..
can i have some tips for the early levels of my Sacrier.. like, stats to pick.. specialties to level up, etc. i picked the fire as my element..
* do you think, putting 1 point in AP or MP upon reaching lvl 31 is a good idea? or i should put some points to it between lvl 50's to 100..
* do you think health and mobility would be an issue for going pure Fire Sacrier?
* is Fire Sacrier good for PVP?

thanks in advance..  

posté March 27, 2014, 21:27:02 | #17

Quote (ZargatanaS @ 27 March 2014 17:52) *
Good day to you, Sir..

i'm sorry for intruding and posting on this thread.. i dont even know if its still open.. hahaha..

well, i have a question...

im really new at this game and im having a Sacrier as my first..
can i have some tips for the early levels of my Sacrier.. like, stats to pick.. specialties to level up, etc. i picked the fire as my element..
* do you think, putting 1 point in AP or MP upon reaching lvl 31 is a good idea? or i should put some points to it between lvl 50's to 100..
* do you think health and mobility would be an issue for going pure Fire Sacrier?
* is Fire Sacrier good for PVP?

thanks in advance..
Since you posted in the PvP thread I will answer your questions in terms of PvP.

First you want an AP, Then an MP. Level Angrrr and Blood Pact then Cling and Moribund. Fire Sacs are the best PvP characters in the game right now so yes it is good haha. Health and Mobility arent an issue for very long. You just need some stat points. Make sure to stat that MP though.

If you have anymore questions I would direct you to my other thread with 4 pages. A lot of good info there. If you still have unanswered questions feel free to ask away.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-04-03
posté April 23, 2014, 04:35:35 | #18
Helo , Started this game a few weeks as a Osa , the switched to a Sac as i feel they are more my style.

After much Research, i an leaning towards air or fire sac.

Any advice which is better at PVP or should i hybrid?

Also after reading the air sac's guides i feel his playstyle is like a "push u and u take dmg" character.
does this playstyle annoy other players i mean in a group while doing a dungeon or leveling u be like pushing around monsters. Or am i misinterpreting.

Thanks for any advice

posté April 23, 2014, 15:35:10 | #19

Quote (Tunabunx @ 23 April 2014 04:35) *
Helo , Started this game a few weeks as a Osa , the switched to a Sac as i feel they are more my style.

After much Research, i an leaning towards air or fire sac.

Any advice which is better at PVP or should i hybrid?

Also after reading the air sac's guides i feel his playstyle is like a "push u and u take dmg" character.
does this playstyle annoy other players i mean in a group while doing a dungeon or leveling u be like pushing around monsters. Or am i misinterpreting.

Thanks for any advice
No Motion sickness is great in groups because there is no limit to how many times it can damage a mob in a turn. Air and Fire are both good for PvP and PvE so just choose w/e you enjoy more. Hybrid is of course the best option however.

posté May 05, 2014, 03:49:04 | #20
Good Day Sir

I'm a pure newbie in this game. and I have no absolute idea on what I am going to do with the build and stuff.. I'm just running about and doing quest without even putting in any stats in my Ability points and skill points.

as i see in your threads you are very knowledgeable in Sacriers

I hope you can help me out sir.. because i really have no idea on what to put
on what skills should i be using on what equipment i should be wearing

hope for your fast reply sir.

thank you so much