Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

~ Yesway's Sacrier PvP Guide! ~
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-20
posté May 05, 2014, 06:15:25 | #21

Quote (meku17 @ 05 May 2014 03:49) *
Good Day Sir

I'm a pure newbie in this game. and I have no absolute idea on what I am going to do with the build and stuff.. I'm just running about and doing quest without even putting in any stats in my Ability points and skill points.

as i see in your threads you are very knowledgeable in Sacriers

I hope you can help me out sir.. because i really have no idea on what to put
on what skills should i be using on what equipment i should be wearing

hope for your fast reply sir.

thank you so much
Well what type of character do you want? Tank, Lock, DPT PvP, DPT PvM, Support? What element? What what what need more info my friend.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-05-07
posté May 07, 2014, 15:43:52 | #22
Hey there,

You mentioned a hybrid fire/air Sac being the best choice for pvp, I was wondering which skills I should combo for a hybrid and where should I put stats. I'm really at a loss for placing stat points the most.

Thanks, Roze.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2014-06-02
posté June 03, 2014, 14:44:29 | #23
Hello, Yesway. Nice to meet you

First of all:
- I always loved Sacrier's classes while I played Dofus- I don't play Dofus or Wakfu since july 2013.
- I never get fit with Wakfu Sacrier
- My high leveled Sacrier was one hybrid of water/earth on Dofus 2.0 in level 67.
- I already read previously infos that was posted in your topic and that was useful

My current problems with Wakfu Sacrier:
- As I'm a brazilian and not a good english student some of informations that I read in Sacrier's topics confuse me.
- With Wakfu Abilities I'm in doubt: should I stay putting points ONLY and just in Health? (That could be some idiot question but I want to be sure. Wakfu and Dofus are Ankama's games but different games after all and I don't want to waste time with trivialities)

My current problems in-game:
- I still don't understand all game aspects
- I was never good to understood about 'what item I should use for X in Y lvl', that's always been my weak point because I couldn't improve AP or MP in all. If you could help me I will be thankful.

This post has been edited by nateMarsh - June 03, 2014, 14:46:25.
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2011-08-26
posté July 07, 2014, 21:22:02 | #24

Quote (meku17 @ 05 May 2014 03:49) *
-snip-
You are allowed to reallocate your points once a month after reaching lv 30, so feel free to fiddle around.

I went for a tanky/dmg sacrier. I maxed out Moribound first and then Angrr. Then I just fully loaded all my points into HP. I don't pvp, so so far grinding monster has been pretty fine with way it is.

I usually reject tattoo targets into walls or punishment/smasher

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2011-07-14
posté July 07, 2014, 22:31:55 | #25
I'm am earth-fire sac i was wondering if this was any good at pvp cause many forums about fire and air but none about fire-earth (i have no experience with high level pvp).

problems
- stats i know i want 1 mp 1 ap but i don't know if i should put the rest into crit or block
- im wondering if i will get kited easily my solution is attraction but in pvp i think pandawa barrels and sram clones and other things will get in the way and air cant be used cause needs level to increase range