Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Sacriers AoE Issues.
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-01-04
posté February 16, 2014, 11:20:39 | #1
Sacriers AoE Issues. Hi, My main is a 64 sacrier. When I took a break from wakfu cage of blood was 4 ap with an aoe.

Air is fine in terms of AoE,
Sacriers don't make sense right now in my opinion. I used to roll a 8 ap combo with 2 cage of blood and a a fire sword that cost 4 ap to use. Was a fun combo that supplied me with single target, aoe and feild manipulation.

Currently fire has that stupid burning blood move which hurts you and does worse aoe then cage of blood used too.

Also what is up with earths AoE. Lethal slingshot hurts you in close combat, collassal collanade costs 5 ap for a terrible AoE. Not to mention the terrible damage on Earth. I've found a way to counter the issues Earth has with damage by going AP. But seriously. Earth skill tree has low damage and the only way to counter that is to go damage but then you loose the vital hp you need for coagulation. Abit of a conundrum isnt it?

If you compare and Iop to a sacrier. Whats does a sacrier have that can even compete? Sacriers used to be the tanks in Dofus, Iops were the Dps. Now Iops are the tanks and the Dps. What are sacriers. The only thing that makes sense on them is transposition and attraction.

You can't penalize a sacrier for choosing health and not an Iop when Iops do more damage and have much better AoE skills. Thats just not fair. I suggest reducing the Sacrier hp bonus per ally and removing the pentalty.

Cheers for reading. I miss playing Sacriers and having fun. Awesome art animation on the character.

This post has been edited by Elzzup - February 18, 2014, 11:19:18.
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-05
posté February 16, 2014, 12:02:35 | #2
Sacriers may be less "useful" at lvl 62 than your average Iop but they are to powerful to ignore at higher levels. Iop are really squishy end-game.

Fire is meant to be a great close combat single cell dmg dealer that keeps mobs near it and they are pretty good at that. A classic berserker class.

Earth isn't meant to be a dmg dealer, you get a shield of 10% when you attack. That is around 300-400 hp endgame and you can double it for 1wp. Earth sac is a tank no matter how you look at it.

You might want to take a look at earth Foggernaut, Cra, or even fire Masq if you like aoe spells

posté February 16, 2014, 21:35:09 | #3
So I'm not allowed to have fun at level 62? Lot of time goes into leveling up in an rpg and I feel weak and bored. the point I was getting at is that sacriers need a surrounding AoE like Iops earth AoE for the earth branch, It's not like earth hits hard having some AoE would be really usefull.

Although I am playing a statis foggar aswell and your right, very fun does everything I want, but it's just not a sacrier, y'know?

This post has been edited by Elzzup - February 16, 2014, 21:41:23.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-02-06
posté February 16, 2014, 23:21:54 | #4
Yeah AoE is pretty terrible in all 3 branches actually. I don't mind so much for fire because getting a crit punish back hit and doing almost 3k dmg against 300% res would be tough to give up. Burning blood can also do pretty solid dmg when lvled. It's just expensive and awkward to use.

I think sacrier is slowly falling behind and probably needs to get in line for a revamp. At the same time, I'm afraid of what they might do to the class.

posté February 16, 2014, 23:31:08 | #5
Thats a very good point Mg. I think if we just had an earth aoe like Iops earth AoE we would be fine.  

This post has been edited by Elzzup - February 18, 2014, 00:04:09.
posté February 25, 2014, 07:58:57 | #6
I agree with you, for example that cool looking Iop earth spell that smashes the ground, that would make a great AOE spell. Im a tri element sacrier. I dont really use Burning blood or cage of blood spells. as for air spells, i find motion sickness useless, & assualt should be the same as the one in dofus. they already have transposition to swap places, why do they need assualt to swap place & not do much dmg?

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-07-16
posté February 25, 2014, 08:46:46 | #7
Not do much damage with assault? Have you even seen a high level air sac? Motion Sickness is good for the extra damage for air and far beyond useless, it is capable of dealing damage when you use plain transpo to reposition enemies (Especially when you are very far from range).

Rejectatto: Good for getting out of lock or moving enemies to convenient cells (+ Motion Sickness damage)

Motion Sickness:
Good for dealing extra damage when moving enemies, it is also nice when enemies have teleporting abilities which will make them end up hurting themselves, other pushing allies, eg: Air Masque's can use Motion Sickness to their advantage which deals even more damaqe.

Assault: Air branches main damage spell capable in moving enemies around and dealing damage, it's range increases as it progresses in level and it later gains no LoS (Motion Sickness is nice for the extra poison damage)

Sacrier's Fist: In my opinion this is pretty useless for a Air Sac because it does the opposite but it is nice for Earth Sacs to dive in to tank for a low cost or it nice for Fire Sac's to blow them all up in their faces like a missile.

Lightspeed: This is nice because of it's base damage and large AoE, if you know how to position the enemies well you can get this spell to it's full potential, Nice to go DBZ on their asses.

Earth doesn't need AoE, it is meant for tanking not for Damage dealing, if you want to deal damage then go Fire or Air, but preferably fire because that hits like a nuke, Lethal slingshot is only meant to try and slow down an enemy by lowering it's MP.

I have faced and partied with many Air sacs and they deal very nice damage (Bloody annoying to fight against in PvP) but they don't need huge overhauls. Point taken they are lagging behind in the revamps because their last revamp was nothing compared to all the other classes revamps after Xelor's but there is really nothing wrong with them.

This post has been edited by OM3GA-Z3R0 - February 25, 2014, 08:47:07.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-07-15
posté February 25, 2014, 12:02:28 | #8

Quote (ArsenioBarajas @ 25 February 2014 07:58) *
I agree with you, for example that cool looking Iop earth spell that smashes the ground, that would make a great AOE spell. Im a tri element sacrier. I dont really use Burning blood or cage of blood spells. as for air spells, i find motion sickness useless, & assualt should be the same as the one in dofus. they already have transposition to swap places, why do they need assualt to swap place & not do much dmg?
I'm really not sure you know what you talking about =)),cause Air Sac is working around Motion Sickness to deal great damage:-s.

posté February 28, 2014, 06:20:40 | #9

Quote (wolvefrost @ 25 February 2014 12:02) *

I'm really not sure you know what you talking about =)),cause Air Sac is working around Motion Sickness to deal great damage:-s.
I was Air Sac before, so i know how much of a difference each element is. fire & earth are the way to go. Im still testing out this tri element, Assault costs more than transposition, motion sickness is just a useless spell in my opinion. the other air spells are good, especially light speed.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-07-16
posté February 28, 2014, 07:43:07 | #10

Quote (ArsenioBarajas @ 28 February 2014 06:20) *

I was Air Sac before, so i know how much of a difference each element is. fire & earth are the way to go. Im still testing out this tri element, Assault costs more than transposition, motion sickness is just a useless spell in my opinion. the other air spells are good, especially light speed.
Obviously you were playing Air sac wrong then.

Assault is meant to deal damage, not for supportive relocation and motion sickness only cost 1 AP and 1 MP, of course it will do little damage but the poisoning effect will make it worth more for damage dealing when it pulls off 100-150 damage extra every time you move an enemy with assault. Assault does more damage than you think it does if you have the right stats and gear.

This post has been edited by OM3GA-Z3R0 - February 28, 2014, 07:47:02.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté March 05, 2014, 15:40:31 | #11

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 28 February 2014 07:43) *

Quote (ArsenioBarajas @ 28 February 2014 06:20) *

Obviously you were playing Air sac wrong then.

Assault is meant to deal damage, not for supportive relocation and motion sickness only cost 1 AP and 1 MP, of course it will do little damage but the poisoning effect will make it worth more for damage dealing when it pulls off 100-150 damage extra every time you move an enemy with assault. Assault does more damage than you think it does if you have the right stats and gear.
Air sac is the best class.

Light speed is the worst spell, on the best class