Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Air/Earth Build Advice
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-11-18
posté February 23, 2014, 01:20:17 | #1
Air/Earth Build Advice So I decided to make an Air/Earth Sacrier and was wondering if you guys/gals had any input for a build. I have one in mind, but I'm not sure if it's good or not. Regardless, I'll put it down here and see what those of you that reply think or have in mind.

First off, I'm mostly going to focus on the Air tree while Earth is mostly to build up coagulation, do a bit of AOE or higher single target damage. The spells I'll be focusing on are Motion Sickness (145), Assault (135), Rejectattoo (135), Colonnades (134), Smasher (135). This is all going off of max level being 145 and me using Wakfu-Elements. Everything else in Air is 20, Earth 32, and Fire all at 50 for resistance.

My plan for specialties are Attraction, Transposition, Sanguine Armor, Tattooed Blood, Clinging to Life, and I'm not sure whether to go with either Blood Pact or Moribound. I might have enough points to get both, but I'm not sure how many you get around level 145 and I'm too lazy to figure it out.

Anyways, that's what I've got in mind. Any of you have any thoughts on how to make this better or what you would do instead?

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté February 23, 2014, 01:38:24 | #2
I would definitely choose bloodpact. That extra hp would do wonders with your earth spells. I would probabl be worried having 20 and 30 lvl spells, but I can understand that there is only so much you can do, and having that fire resist would help incredibly.

I say go for it. I would use bloodpact. Many might argue that you need life transfer or sacrifice, but I dont believe it would be necissary in this build. Good luck!

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-11-18
posté February 23, 2014, 02:04:16 | #3

Quote (RaVeN-Fifteen @ 23 February 2014 01:38) *
I would definitely choose bloodpact. That extra hp would do wonders with your earth spells. I would probabl be worried having 20 and 30 lvl spells, but I can understand that there is only so much you can do, and having that fire resist would help incredibly.

I say go for it. I would use bloodpact. Many might argue that you need life transfer or sacrifice, but I dont believe it would be necissary in this build. Good luck!

Suppose you're right about that. Plus I should have some extra points left over from after maxing out the rest, so I could always dump them into Moribound for a bit of a boost whenever I'm at a low enough point for it to activate. But I also went over things and figured maybe just maxing out four spells would be better. I'm thinking of using this build and even the gear if/when I'm able to get it: Click here

I think that's a much better spell point distribution. While Rejectattoo was mostly going to be used for damage and pushing things that surrounded me while they had been poisoned with MS, I'm mostly changing it to utility. Figured I could have it a lower level and use it for pushing teammates around if I ever had to, so the lower the level the less damage I should cause them to suffer. Hopefully that works out.

This post has been edited by Blankman01 - February 23, 2014, 02:14:59.
Reason for edit : Prettying up my original reply ;D