Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Clinging to life?
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-06-19
posté March 18, 2014, 22:56:29 | #1
Clinging to life? Today I saw a sac that kept getting 2 turns of ap and mp to spend in one turn.
How does that work?

I thought clinging to life was supposed to stun you until the next turn?

The sac I saw spent all his ap, life transfered his last hp to ally, died, then got all his ap and mp back and got to use it again before anyone else.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2014-03-15
posté March 19, 2014, 12:52:39 | #2
any time you revive, your turn goes next
this includes the temporary self revive from clinging to life!

Also this makes leveling a fire sac highly amusing. you can kill single enemies around your level or slightly higher before they even get to move.

and he wasn't getting back all his MP. He would have 2 less than his usual MP

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté March 20, 2014, 11:56:40 | #3

Quote (noknives @ 19 March 2014 12:52) *
any time you revive, your turn goes next
this includes the temporary self revive from clinging to life!

Also this makes leveling a fire sac highly amusing. you can kill single enemies around your level or slightly higher before they even get to move.

and he wasn't getting back all his MP. He would have 2 less than his usual MP
Depends. MP loss reisst can keep your MP.

@ OP, that was over a year ago, now. You used to have a full turn between the damage turn and when you died, but since that was so bad people stopped statting cling, they replaced it with -2 MP for an immediate cling. But we couldn't KO ourselves until October.

we call it double cling, double turns, etc. the simplicity is laughable. When you die, you cling, so you kill yourself when it's convenient.