Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

I need help with my Sacrier!
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-04-24
posté April 27, 2014, 11:52:18 | #1
I need help with my Sacrier! Okay so, I'm fairly new to Wakfu and I've made a level 17 Fire/Air Sacrier but I'm not sure if I'm putting my points into the right abilities and skills

Right now, I've put all my points on HP and for the specialities I put 5 into Angrr and I'm trying to max Tattooed Blood/Extra-Vigrrrous

I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong but I've got this quest where I can reset my skills and abilities so I thought it would be good to get some help before doing so

Could anybody help or assist me?

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-06-29
posté April 27, 2014, 12:59:17 | #2
Your level 10 respec is mostly a chance for you to play around with things and test stuff out/make mistakes as much as you'd like. At level 30 you get another free respec and at that point you might consider what you should seriously be doing, but at 17 you're too low level for it to matter that much.

That said, maxing Angrr first is probably your best bet because it gives up to +100% dmg (or something around there, you'll maybe only see 80-90% early on) which is very helpful early on. After that, blood pact for fire is really good to help you mitigate the self damage (and in general lets you survive a lot longer).

Pre-30 respec, put point ability points into w/e you want, but focusing on stat points (STR/INT/CHA/AGI) is probably the best bet. At 30 (you should level to 31 in that 48 hour respec window, actually), respec all the points into +1 AP. It would let you do stuff like blood rush*2 + BTF, or motion sickness + *2 Assault.

Angrrr, Blood pact, and then Cling to life is what I might recommend, but it kind of depends on how fast you're able to level and how much it really matters.. Transpo and Attraction are crucial for map control, depending on how important that is to you, and both work to provide more damage via Motion sickness.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-04-24
posté April 27, 2014, 13:27:56 | #3

Quote (Taku- @ 27 April 2014 12:59) *
Your level 10 respec is mostly a chance for you to play around with things and test stuff out/make mistakes as much as you'd like. At level 30 you get another free respec and at that point you might consider what you should seriously be doing, but at 17 you're too low level for it to matter that much.

That said, maxing Angrr first is probably your best bet because it gives up to +100% dmg (or something around there, you'll maybe only see 80-90% early on) which is very helpful early on. After that, blood pact for fire is really good to help you mitigate the self damage (and in general lets you survive a lot longer).

Pre-30 respec, put point ability points into w/e you want, but focusing on stat points (STR/INT/CHA/AGI) is probably the best bet. At 30 (you should level to 31 in that 48 hour respec window, actually), respec all the points into +1 AP. It would let you do stuff like blood rush*2 + BTF, or motion sickness + *2 Assault.

Angrrr, Blood pact, and then Cling to life is what I might recommend, but it kind of depends on how fast you're able to level and how much it really matters.. Transpo and Attraction are crucial for map control, depending on how important that is to you, and both work to provide more damage via Motion sickness.
Thanks for the information! Considering I haven't subscribed yet (meaning I can't exactly continue quests in my nation and pretty much the rest of the game at the moment) this is very helpful for me to go over so at least I'm not just being random with where I put things, even though I get another free respec at level 30