Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Returing Air Sac
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-02-16
posté June 03, 2014, 20:19:45 | #1
Returing Air Sac Its been over a year since I last played Wakfu and I was looking to come back. I used to play a pure air sac and I liked it, mainly for the utility, but if I wanted to, I could do some damage doing the usual cheese of Assault>Fist>Fist for a little extra back attack damage. Now that Im reading the skill descriptions and tinkering around in the respec area, I realize a lot of my favorite combos are no longer efficient or optimal. Fist can only hit the same target a max of 2, Assault forces the enemy to face you and aside from Light Speed, the other air skills were rather bland in my tastes.

Now, the change on assault will just take some getting used to, but now I cant really afford to not take MS as an air sac when Im looking to do some damage. It feels Sac Fist is better used as a main skill in a hybrid build as well.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté June 05, 2014, 00:33:25 | #2
Air sacriers are still powerful, don't forget about Rejectattoo. I've seen that spell crit for 700. A good 10 AP combo could be reject reject sac fist sac fist. Expensive, yeah, but very viable.

personally, when I went fire/air, I went ahead and brought Sac fist to 86, to max out the range on it. Then I went for MS/Assault. In my fire tree, I maxed Blood rush and Punishment, bringing fury to low 100's.

hope this helped.