Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

FinroyThePupp...'s profile
Statistics
883 Posts (1.25 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 17:26:04 | #1

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 28 January 2015 16:25) *
Ladies and gentleman

I think Zhao has returned
Btw, what happened to that guy? XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824912  Replies : 19  Views : 197
posté Today - 01:34:51 | #2

Quote (monsterslam @ 28 January 2015 01:24) *
You said it yourself. "Offer", not "Force". My guild's message also mentions the server, nobody joined it, and still, nobody was bothered or claimed that it's forced upon them to join it. And let me address something since you edited your previous post, I never pushed onto anyone to join it, I spoke about the server itself, but I never said "You must join the TS server or you will be screwed in finding groups/people to talk (and hangout) with".
All I am saying is that there are some people, who (I know they don't do it with bad intentions) are way too active about calling other people to join TS.
Anyway, back to the track of the topic. I played different MMOs and global chat mostly was always same with exception of few details. I even wonder why can't Ankama implement something like this here.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #824720  Replies : 60  Views : 970
posté Today - 01:17:52 | #3

Quote (monsterslam @ 28 January 2015 01:15) *
I am already relaxed? I am just wondering how the TS server is pushed onto people, because so far, it's been addressed that: Jerry's TS server is what's available, if you don't like it, don't join it. And the other addressed things are simply facts about the server itself. Never seen a sentence: "You must join Jerry's TS server if you want to talk to people around the server you play".
Well, people don't say "you must", but lately a lot of my guildies been very annoyingly asking me to join TS and I don't really want to. Also TS joining offer is added to our guild message, so, well, pretty obvious...

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #824711  Replies : 60  Views : 970
posté Today - 01:11:44 | #4

Quote (monsterslam @ 28 January 2015 01:06) *

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 28 January 2015 00:53) *
I actually would agree to MuriCat... I have no interest in using team-speak, but would so much love to have the global chat. Lately people been so annoying about that Jerry team-speak. "Come, come, join team-speak, we are sitting there, talking... Come join us" or "I am alone on team-speak can't anyone come?". Maybe I don't ***king want to join that team-speak. Yes, I tip hat before Jerry for creating a nice feature for people to talk with each other, but for god sake, people, don't be so aggressive on pushing it on others. Some people value their privacy, some people are shy, some people even don't like to talk with others on-line vocally. That's why most major MMOs have global chat.
Let me repeat what I said earlier, "I am not gonna tell you "JERREH DB TS is DA BES! and nothn is wong wit itt!", it's up to you if you want to join or not." And nobody so far forced anyone else to join it.
Wow, wow, dude... Relax, Jerry is cool guy. Team speak as a feature is good too. Just don't push it onto people, who don't want to use it.

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - January 28, 2015, 01:13:04.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #824707  Replies : 60  Views : 970
posté Today - 00:53:05 | #5
I actually would agree to MuriCat... I have no interest in using team-speak, but would so much love to have the global chat. Lately people been so annoying about that Jerry team-speak. "Come, come, join team-speak, we are sitting there, talking... Come join us" or "I am alone on team-speak can't anyone come?". Maybe I don't ***king want to join that team-speak. Yes, I tip hat before Jerry for creating a nice feature for people to talk with each other, but for god sake, people, don't be so aggressive on pushing it on others. Some people value their privacy, some people are shy, some people even don't like to talk with others on-line vocally. That's why most major MMOs have global chat.

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - January 28, 2015, 00:56:58.
Reason for edit : adding, fixing, claryfing
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #824701  Replies : 60  Views : 970
posté Yesterday - 20:11:44 | #6

Quote (BigWillyStyles @ 27 January 2015 19:59) *
There is no need for hero system
There is a need in this system, both for multiboxers and soloplayers. For multiboxers it will allow to reduce the amount of clients they play possibly and for soloplayers it is a nice opportunity to finally have a chance to compete with multi boxers.
There are many way players - ones who want to join parties even playing solo, people who just want to play solo, people who multibox and still make great parties and then people who only multibox.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824585  Replies : 34  Views : 834
posté Yesterday - 19:45:54 | #7

Quote (brostoyefsky @ 27 January 2015 19:40) *
greetings forum,

i would like to make a request to add a 'loot' option along with extract and harvest option. its kind of useless, yes; but you can't deny it would add a nice touch to the 'dungeon & looting' theme of wakfu (and dofus, but that's not important) and would also give the players the freedom to choose what dead carcass to loot rather than the overfeed us with junk (and don't tell me 'you're a noob because you think ressources are junk' because i know that you know what i mean). i'm not asking to change the drop system, im simply asking to make it look cleaner to add to the polished look of wakfu.

EDIT: and of course... the option to loot will only be available on the carcass, not the live mob like the harvest and extract options.
Pardon me, I just not really understand what you mean by looting? The item looting as in random item or the resources that can be acquired from mob when you kill it (clay, feathers, humus and etc)?

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - January 27, 2015, 19:46:39.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824563  Replies : 25  Views : 311
posté Yesterday - 10:36:48 | #8

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 27 January 2015 10:35) *
Welcome to a month ago
Relax, Mikeh, I think this thing will be posted here not once yet. People just keep finding old stuff and bringing it up.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824423  Replies : 31  Views : 765
posté Yesterday - 10:35:17 | #9
A new age dawns, behold! An age where multiboxing will take new form! Heroes rise from abyss of empty void and march onwards to glory, conquering the World of Twelve, tramping down the social life of everyone...
Ok, ok, now more seriously... I don't really think that Heroes will so much have a big effect on the game except helping Solo players finally advance in the game. Social element stays more or less same. People who want to socialize - will play both in teams and alone if needed. Under bridge trolls and hikikomoris will still stay alone and happy over it. Everyone profits.

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - January 27, 2015, 17:08:48.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824421  Replies : 34  Views : 834
posté Yesterday - 10:29:57 | #10
Unicorns. Rainbow Unicorns. That is definetely what this game needs...
But seriously on the topic. Global chat in the means of the server could be nice. Teamspeak is teamspeak. Not everyone uses it and even WANTS to.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #824420  Replies : 60  Views : 970
posté Yesterday - 10:27:03 | #11

Quote (FhilyboyTheBadboy @ 27 January 2015 04:18) *
Idk if how many account you are using,
but this is my 6 account guide.

My kama's Production are From UB's,Shushu and Dungeons.

Monday to Tuesday:
I got 20-30 chars every week who set for Dragon Pig And Magmog.
What i aim is to get a Token,Kama from the boss and boss drop
(the boss drop are hard this days even i have alot of chars)

I have 5(30 chars) teams, all of them have there own equipments, i just need to pass my relic to the character who need it then walk to the boss room.

I do all those Boss Group for 5 to 6 hours straight.

Tuesday to Sunday:
When i have time to play, i do dungeons for drops and frags.

If im not lazy,
Another kamas are from 2 shushu bosses (once a day):
Outgrowth And Fanatic drop, also frags,emblem and hoping for relic.

Aside from that, they are also gaining lvl for the the future treasure chest hunt.

I mostly used my kamas for my Chars also for Guild Havenworld & Guild events.
This is what Russian gamers call "zadrot mode". I am sorry, but seriously... not everyone has the possibility to do such thing. But I sure take off a hat before a person, who has time, skills and persistance to do that...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824418  Replies : 29  Views : 765
posté January 25, 2015, 15:09:13 | #12

Quote (AlcoholicBeaver @ 25 January 2015 14:23) *
Nox.
That explains a lot.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823803  Replies : 29  Views : 801
posté January 25, 2015, 01:22:17 | #13

Quote (kurausu @ 24 January 2015 23:05) *

Quote (S48GSII @ 24 January 2015 23:02) *
my guild lvl 8 with all bonuses
no one in guild exept me
99% work for guild from me

players join to friends not to bonuses
I know many players who left to "friends guild" created 1 min ago

and yes
bonuses all ussles

all lvl 150+ players with 1000%+dmg to elements
and guild bonus +-10-20% dmg or 10 resist....too low for count
This guy gets it.

The most useful resource in a guild is its guild members.
Guild that can't stay together never will become a strong guild. People will constantly leave. I do miss many of people who left us due to real life and so on, because they helped to develop the guild and were good friends. But some are still here more than a year already. And some even never left since guild was created. These people are backbone of our guild, ones I always can trust.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823678  Replies : 24  Views : 648
posté January 24, 2015, 21:44:08 | #14

Quote (kurausu @ 24 January 2015 21:11) *
I think your assumption is a bit misleading.

I started playing last September, joined a guild while it was around lvl 3-4, right now it's lvl 8 with almost all the bonuses and we pooled our resources and bought a haven world when it was on sale.

Joining a guild only to leech the benefits it's kinda selfish, wouldn't you agree?

Personally i think it's awesome to be part of the growth of a guild and i'm inclined to agree with LouCypher.
I didn't say you need to join a guild to leech. Did I say it somewhere? Joining guild only to be leeched and helped and not giving anything back is worst kind of thing that people can do.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823644  Replies : 24  Views : 648
posté January 24, 2015, 18:34:36 | #15
I think the problem here is not the old guilds, who reached max and something like that, but multiplicity of new people joining the game and creating a couple of new guilds each day and then abandoning then when they realize they can't tug it anymore. There are plenty of guilds that are happy to take people in, but - no - people want to be independant and of course, I respect that, but sometimes, maybe you should start from somewhere, learn, earn something and then start your own guild like some did.
Guild I am in - Jabberstuck (Remington), we were basically a small sleepy guild about a year ago. Now, I am proud of all we achieved in that time. It's attitude that matters. If your guild leader abandoned your guild it doesn't mean it's ***ked. I know good examples on same Remington - Cluster. Its leader stopped playing due to real life problems. Did the new leader gave up on guild? Hell no.
If you see your guild stagnating - make a clean up. People who didn't play for long time already - out, new - in. Believe me, there are always people wanting to join.
And if you already got with a guild on your hand, don't give up - it may take a lot of time, money and patience, but can be worth it. Don't be afraid to go to Astrub and just shout that you are recruiting. Even these people, who just start out need some company. Besides, small new guilds shouldn't be too picky at first. We all start somewhere. It's later you MAY put up all sort of restrictions for members if you need or want.
Peace.Kittens.
~Poetesse

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823588  Replies : 24  Views : 648
posté January 24, 2015, 18:05:00 | #16

Quote (Sting-Shotter @ 24 January 2015 17:46) *

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 24 January 2015 17:41) *

Quote (Duzy-Sadysta @ 24 January 2015 15:37) *
Another merchendise available on french servers, and for french accounts. If anyone even care.
Stop trolling.
they are for sale on french server ingame boutique i think , a friend of me has in on remington, she told me that you could get it trough 1 year boosters or smth like that
But not directly on sale, I just looked. But thank you for additional infor, Sting.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823580  Replies : 16  Views : 522
posté January 24, 2015, 17:41:10 | #17

Quote (Duzy-Sadysta @ 24 January 2015 15:37) *
Another merchendise available on french servers, and for french accounts. If anyone even care.
Stop trolling.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823572  Replies : 16  Views : 522
posté January 24, 2015, 17:37:57 | #18

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 24 January 2015 09:21) *
Technically apac has it better than both FR and EN since they get so many more cosmetic items than both of us.

Which leads me to believe that when you exclusively complain about the FR boutique you are in fact the one who is discriminating upon someone.
I don't complain only about FR boutique. I know there are some wares that are only availiable on APAC. And that's why it's making me sad that we play same game but getting different prices, different offers.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823570  Replies : 28  Views : 664
posté January 24, 2015, 08:55:04 | #19

Quote (Lukinerx @ 23 January 2015 18:36) *

Quote (celestialknight @ 23 January 2015 16:42) *
It'll still be the level content that it is now. Why would they increase the level of it? .

well that sucks. so they just spend money, time and resources to rework mid level zone while discarding half of missing/unfinished content, rest of divine dimensions, fixing&continuing the main story, adding more treasure hunt relics, etc...
There already was said that for now they finished with new dimensions and will revamp, add to, fix old stuff. Maybe somewhere after we will get something more about dimensions. They were mentioning crossing Ogrest path this year too. So maybe we will meet the big guy somewhere in personal.

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - January 24, 2015, 08:55:35.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823447  Replies : 19  Views : 555
posté January 24, 2015, 08:50:29 | #20

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 23 January 2015 09:12) *

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 23 January 2015 08:57) *

Quote (Sting-Shotter @ 23 January 2015 01:27) *
cant buy these potions, not from french and neither from english store, i play on remington btw, and i get the message not avaible for your community, i live in holland, is this a bug or what?
No, it's called Ankama racism...
I'm not sure you understand what the word racism means
I am fully aware of what it means, Mikeh. And I may have misused the word, but in general a serious discrimination is present. So, alright, without using the offensive terms - Ankama seems indeed really picky company about WHO they want allow to buy their wares. What countries and so on. It's ridiculous. We already seen where it leads with payment system. Right now almost everyone has to abandon all old means of payment and choose Steam, because Ankama own payment system "security" is so tight that it possibly blocks even itself.
Some wares are sold only to some communities, fine that's poor marketing choices. But not allowing the neighbouring community even access the shop and buy something from it. I call it a discrimination. I don't want to wait and hear Sabi "Sooon™" about these wares coming to us in some future. I want actually buy something. It's like you would come to shop, see a cheese on the shelf, but when you try to take it, clerk will tell you "Sorry, sir/madam, you can't buy it because you are not from this neighbourhood". Because this is exactly what Ankama does.

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - January 24, 2015, 08:51:07.
Reason for edit : editing, adding
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823445  Replies : 28  Views : 664