Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

FinroyThePupp...'s profile
Statistics
663 Posts (1.03 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 17:27:53 | #1

Quote (NillaSteph @ 27 November 2014 17:24) *

Quote (lyricalglitchen @ 27 November 2014 03:22) *
What i was getting at is its more than likley a one time fee similar to MM's or included if you sub, i dont mean a higher sub fee. Its more than likely one or the other i just dont see it being completely free.
Do you mean they are likely to sell something like "Slot 1 Hero", "Slot 2 Hero" and so on, which allows you to use a character from that slot in the character select screen?
I actually was thinking also that it's exactly how they going to implement that, because there is something already hinting at it at character selection screen. Either that or new slot adding (which is still will not be free).

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - November 27, 2014, 17:28:11.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801681  Replies : 25  Views : 689
posté Yesterday - 16:52:51 | #2
Well, somewhat it is right, because I heard there are still bugs and troubles with Xelorium content and they probably don't want to release bugged new dimension, yet they already have something to offer us - a new class to try out until they deal with the new content.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801668  Replies : 15  Views : 645
posté Yesterday - 12:30:50 | #3

Quote (Raphael-Raven @ 27 November 2014 11:36) *
Why all the mystery, they will be released in 2 weeks. I want to see what they're capable of in dettail(in english).
Virtue patience is, padavan young. Wait you must more a bit.

Thread : News  Preview message : #801622  Replies : 364  Views : 5514
posté Yesterday - 12:22:36 | #4

Quote (Flaming-June @ 27 November 2014 12:08) *

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 27 November 2014 02:10) *
  • Firstly Heroes will not be usable in PVP.
Does this mean they will be usable in PvP eventually? It's kind of a big deal as I'm a PvPer and I use my multiboxes as anti ganking measures. It's significant enough to decide if I'm going to purchase this service or not.
Well "Dans un premier temps" is translated as "Firstly, Initially", so it is possibly that yes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801621  Replies : 38  Views : 1083
posté Yesterday - 11:07:42 | #5

Quote (Agosta @ 27 November 2014 10:30) *

Quote (iPhantom @ 27 November 2014 09:51) *
How do people actually ENJOY using multiple accounts? Not only does it break the immersion, but it's just plain tedious as hell. With sidekicks and plenty of people to form parties with (guilds, lfg, etc), there's no reason to cheat the system and play with yourself in a community-driven game. Talk about regressive.

Absolutely disgusting.
1. The immersion is broken after the first 2 weeks of waiting 5 minutes between your turns.
2. nobody even uses LFG.

There is no cheating when there is no one to play with majority of the day. I'm not paying for a sub to stand around and fiddle with my dick.
I actually have to side with Agosta on this. I have been playing solo for long exactly for these these reasons. Either there are no parties, or derpy parties, or when I go to parties slightest mistake and you get all the blame for something - thank you no. I also can anything I want and when I want.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801603  Replies : 282  Views : 7238
posté Yesterday - 11:04:39 | #6

Quote (Marlow @ 27 November 2014 10:53) *
2. Make all dungeons not require keys

No, it is a great idea, I am sure people would love it, but I am 100% sure Ankama isn't going to implement it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801602  Replies : 24  Views : 427
posté Yesterday - 07:58:57 | #7

Quote (Agosta @ 27 November 2014 03:37) *
Good news for Hero Sidekicks. Hopefully this means they'll be free or one time payment instead of increasing sub price. Very attractive but I'll wait before I get my hopes up. Don't fuck this up, Ankama.
There already was mentioned somewhere by... Sabi I think that Hero system will not be a free service. I yet need to find that msg though....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801562  Replies : 38  Views : 1083
posté Yesterday - 02:14:06 | #8

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 27 November 2014 01:51) *
looks like they hit it up on steam. 50 dollar package for 25.
Really? I...need to check my steam wallet.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801459  Replies : 16  Views : 522
posté Yesterday - 02:10:58 | #9
Well the whole text is here:

Voici les différentes informations (plus ou moins exclusives :p) obtenues lors de la session Q/R et de la journée :

• Prochaines refontes : Iop & Cra, puis repasse (dans le désordre) sur l’Osa, l’Eca, le Steamer (et sûrement chacune des autres classes)
  • PvP :
    • L’arrivée du 100+ (qui va d’ailleurs être étendu, avec notamment l’arrivé de nouveaux passifs et de nouveaux sorts dans les branches et couplé à un possible débridage de l’expérience des sorts) permettra l’amélioration, en suivant, du PvP avec, soit l’ajout d’un PvP compétitif (Arènes) ou même le Nation Vs Nation.
    • Ajouts de plus de stuff PvP
  • Artisanat :
    • Le modèle présenté au cours de l’année est bien conservé (Systeme de Jeu dans le jeu
    • Oui, il y aura des bonus payants en boutique (au moins pour les serveurs F2P, reste à voir encore comment intégrer ça sur Aerafal) qui influenceront principalement la durée (mais pas la qualité ou le nombre d’ingrédients)
    • Forte chance que l’artisanat soit lié au compte et non aux personnages.
  • Héros :
    • Up des compagnons pour les rendre plus utiles/efficace (up du %xp, n’utiliseront probablement pas de clefs, loot des transmu/jetons, rééquilibrages)
    • Les compagnons auront probablement moins de slots d’items équipable (Up de leurs caractéristiques en conséquence) pour les rendre intéressant avec l’arrivée des héros.
    • Dans un premier temps, les héros ne seront pas utilisables en PvP.
    • Volonté de réduire l’écart entre les multicompteurs et les non-multicompteurs.
  • Visibilité des buffs en combat/hors combat pour les rendre plus ergonomique.
    • On ne verra plus de monstres mobiles sur plusieurs cases mais y’en a un de prévu qui sera immobile.
  • Mise à jour de décembre : 2 patchs : un le 9, un plus tard. Le premier pour intégrer les Eliotropes, le suivant pour intégrer Xelorium.
  • Peut-être un raccourci clavier pour passer en mode tactique *-*
  • Artefact sur Xelorium (très probablement)
  • La fin de l’histoire est déjà prévue et réfléchie. On y tuera pas Ogrest mais on le croisera forcément ! 13 artefacts au total dont certains seront ajoutés lors des refontes de zones plus BL, le dernier étant sur les dimensions divines.
And here are rough translations of what it is:

Here are the information ( more or less exclusive : p) obtained during the session Q / A of the day :
  • Next revamps : Iop Cra & then returns (in random order ) on the Osa , the Eca , Steamer (and surely each of the other classes)
PVP:
  • The arrival of 100+ (which will also be expanded , including the arrival of new passives and new spells in branches and coupled with the experience can unlock spells ) will improve , following , PvP with either the addition of a competitive PvP ( Arena ) or even the Nation vs. Nation.
  • Added more PvP stuff
Crafts:
  • The current craft system in game presented during year will be preserved (?)
  • Yes, there will be pay bonuses in the shop (at least for the F2P servers, still remains to see how to integrate it on Aerafal) that mainly affect the duration (but not the quality or number of ingredients)
  • Strong chance that the craft is linked to the account, not the characters.
Heroes:
  • Upgrade companions (Multimen?) to make them more useful / effective (up the xp%, unlikely to use keys, loot of transmutation / tokens rebalancing)
  • The companions (Multimen?) have probably less slots for mounting components of items (Up to their characteristics accordingly) to make them interesting with the arrival of the Hero.
  • Firstly Heroes will not be usable in PVP.
  • Desire to reduce the gap between multiboxers and non multiboxers. (?)
  • Visibility of combat buffs / out fight to make them more ergonomic.
  • We will see more mobile monsters on several boxes but they are people that will be a planned move. (I couldn't translate this except the google)
  • Two Patches in December - one on 9th, another later. First to implement Eliotrope, another for Xelorium.
  • The end of the story is already planned and thought through/considered (?). We do not kill him but we will cross Ogrest course! 13 in total, some artifacts will be added when more BL (?) areas re-visioned, the last being on divine dimensions.
EDIT: forgot these
  • Maybe a keyboard shortcut to switch to tactical mode * - *
  • Artifact in Xelorium (most likely)

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - November 27, 2014, 02:34:40.
Reason for edit : editing, adding
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801458  Replies : 38  Views : 1083
posté Yesterday - 01:35:40 | #10

Quote (BlackMagus @ 27 November 2014 01:28) *

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 27 November 2014 01:27) *

Quote (BlackMagus @ 27 November 2014 01:12) *

Quote (ScarletSp00ks @ 26 November 2014 23:26) *
It's kinda hard not to make osa op since it can capture anything and change roles whenever it likes.
summon osa needs to be like gob gob osa... aka u need to use spells to activate ur summon's attacks
Then the whole purpose of summons will be gone. It's ridiculous.
uhh how?? geez just critisize without being constructive why dont you. @.@
Summons supposed to have own AI and that's why Osa has Possession spell - to control one of them by it's will. Your offer basically makes this both things useless and just offers another gob gobs.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801445  Replies : 82  Views : 1279
posté Yesterday - 01:27:14 | #11

Quote (BlackMagus @ 27 November 2014 01:12) *

Quote (ScarletSp00ks @ 26 November 2014 23:26) *
It's kinda hard not to make osa op since it can capture anything and change roles whenever it likes.
summon osa needs to be like gob gob osa... aka u need to use spells to activate ur summon's attacks
Then the whole purpose of summons will be gone. It's ridiculous.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801441  Replies : 82  Views : 1279
posté Yesterday - 00:46:56 | #12
There is an interesting QaA sheet in French by that link coming with the news of Eliotropes btw. Can someone who is good with French maybe look at it and tell what exactly are the answers/changes brought up there?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801435  Replies : 38  Views : 1083
posté November 26, 2014, 19:39:50 | #13

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 26 November 2014 19:27) *
Where do I get this costume?

-Rizarealm
So far as I know it's on sale in the French shop part.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801356  Replies : 7  Views : 323
posté November 26, 2014, 19:37:35 | #14

Quote (Xillor-The-Shadow @ 26 November 2014 19:23) *
What I don't understand is... why does every summoning class have to have nearly or completely unlimited resources? Kill sadida dolls, regens the WP back to the Sadi. Why do they even have an hp bar then if I'm only going to be surrounded by them every turn and waste any of my stats to deal with them. That wakfu regeneration should be limited or removed completely.

As for Osa summons, WHY would anyone subject to complaining that debuffing the osa's summons' lifelines would be too much to handle? Think about it, you spend THREE AP to summon it, and it's got over 4000 hp, heals a ton, does huge amounts of damage, and can even RESURRECT with full HP if it's targeted long enough to be killed. And this is without even mentioning you get FIVE of them. They even have a damage reflect. Don't you dare tell me that osas aren't overpowered.

Here's what needs to be done: remove the summon resurrection entirely, require 3 WP and 6 AP to summon a monster at max lv, and refund 2 WP when it's killed. Disable the ability to summon more than one of the same kind of monster at any one given time. Debuff the osamodas final damage by -30% per summoned creature, and -20% final resist per summoned creature. Count summons in the "self" heal category and decrease the heals received accordingly. Change the summon control ability to allow control of all their summoned creatures, but is only available for use at the very beginning of their turn and is disabled if they use any ap or mp prior.

And all of this is being very generous.
I see you have an osamodas yourself, but you talk as if you never had one yourself. And seems you also have small experience with sadidas.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801353  Replies : 82  Views : 1279
posté November 26, 2014, 17:52:45 | #15

Quote (Maro-Ultor @ 26 November 2014 17:49) *
Directly to the osas:
to limit count of same kind summons.
to reduce chance of resurrection osa's summons.
How about no?
If you play summon osa you on low levels just can't sometimes catch different mobs so you spam one. And when you get higher, yes of course there you get more different summons. But on very high levels I rarely see summon osas with more than 2 same summons. Maybe only people who really are into some certain summon.
And about resurrection chance - just stop. For PVP - maybe. For PVE its just vital thing that rate would be as it is right now.

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - November 26, 2014, 17:56:23.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801307  Replies : 82  Views : 1279
posté November 26, 2014, 16:48:33 | #16

Quote (Heartyace @ 26 November 2014 16:42) *
I'm almost inclined to believe that they are working on Dec patch while working on the next patch. So they roll out patches faster.
Just...Sorry, but really, every time someone says this, only this comes to my mind. 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801293  Replies : 32  Views : 744
posté November 26, 2014, 16:17:37 | #17

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 26 November 2014 16:15) *
Or whatever, you are missing the point...
I see your point Iza, but eventually with such long gaps players with high levels hit the set level caps and then just have nothing to do. Because some of people I know they just don't want/ have no time/ other reasons to level another character/start new character. And grinding each day for kama or runedust...boy so fun.

EDIT: I'm leading to that people already almost don't play right now. I myself just look if someone online if I can form party with. If no I just go play something else maybe. Because there is just nothing to do for me with my current state.

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - November 26, 2014, 16:19:00.
Reason for edit : editing
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801287  Replies : 32  Views : 744
posté November 26, 2014, 16:14:31 | #18

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 26 November 2014 16:13) *
I can see it, eventually when the level cap hits 200 (Eventually) and when people rush their way to the top without the care in the world, they will hit a brick wall as quick as you can say Wakfu and get bored to no ends, meaning they will eventually quit, it happens to every game like this.

Step 1: play a new game
Step 2: level as fast as possible while holding hands with people higher level to spoon feed you.
Step 3: Hit max level to play latest content
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit!
Step 6: Get bored and quit.
lvl 200 will not be the maximum lvl cap. Ankama already once said it somewhere.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801284  Replies : 32  Views : 744
posté November 26, 2014, 16:06:59 | #19
I have to agree with Zilla on the point that the updates need to come quicker, cuz if this will be like the gap between this and last update, people die from boredom.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801281  Replies : 32  Views : 744