Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

FinroyThePupp...'s profile
Statistics
501 Posts (0.87 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 13, 2014, 06:53:15 | #1
So far what I seen:

1)There just have been entire groups of pvp-ers who camp near phoenixes, boats, zaaps and then kill ppl who enter.
2) Groups of pvp-ers roam usual areas of training of lower lvl ppl - Sadida, nation villages and etc
3) Many ppl of LOWER lvl try to attack or gang on ppl of HIGHER lvl than they are.

I've seen people killing each other without even knowing if they will get any points or not. So seems this new system is yet no working.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775336  Replies : 25  Views : 819
posté September 12, 2014, 06:56:57 | #2
Ha... only thing I can say. I was telling people for ages that they may not get what they want, the people who were all about - OMG PVP is coming, but now are crying in game - wtf, I been aggroed.
And about offense, guards. People are right now hyped over RIktus and PVP, only some go and pick up the guard status. And now, we can't even tell who is guard because we can't see by title, just by the look of the person - seen a few people in guard insignias running about.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774746  Replies : 25  Views : 819
posté September 04, 2014, 08:31:36 | #3

Quote (AnonymousXeroxGuy @ 02 September 2014 09:40) *
We need a hardcore server.
Make one, move all pk, pvp people there and let us all normal players breathe easily. lel
And...just seriously speaking about the topic - how about - no.
Poster is basically just doesn't know seems how is it to spend almost 2 years to raise 4 characters to lvl 130, gear them, train them, play them almost every day. No, thanks, I want no wipe.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770141  Replies : 212  Views : 2659
posté September 04, 2014, 08:26:19 | #4
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *died from laughter, gone to heaven and now laughs over it there* AHAHAHAHA! Good one, Ankama! No, seriously, just so much fail in this... People are in schools and working. Oh Christ, I think I'm gonna die from laugh. I'm soo gonna exp my craft today, cuz I have a day off.

Thread : News  Preview message : #770139  Replies : 28  Views : 661
posté August 30, 2014, 08:00:39 | #5

Quote (Agosta @ 30 August 2014 01:06) *
Not a fuck given about gobgob shields.

I want to know why I can't exit dragon form without dying.
I actually second that, this was bothering me like since the times of old, since I started to play Osa. This seems as such a big hole in a development... Foggers state of the Fogginator is a temporary state, Zerker is temporary state. Why can't Osa have a chance to reverse during battle. Sometimes when I play I find it so needed to do so, but... well... Ankama...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767717  Replies : 642  Views : 15280
posté August 29, 2014, 23:53:24 | #6
So sad to see that so many Haven Worlds are deserted/unused by their owners on Remington. I just yesterday was running around the server, looking how other major guilds doing with their HWs and was a bit surprised to find that some of the ones, who stand ahead of us in leaderboard seem to have either having no interest of expanding their HW or just abandoned the idea. I am sure there are many HWs that are currently already built up to the max, but still, a lot of the HWs are just empty ground or not even being dealt with even though they were bought long ago.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767588  Replies : 13  Views : 377
posté August 29, 2014, 06:41:46 | #7

Quote (Emmisary @ 28 August 2014 16:41) *
No one will get any kind of help from Sabi. You will get the usual, everyone calm down, we are doing the best we can here the link to the support page. Beyond that there is nothing that can be done.

Support takes forever and when they do get back to you. They seem to think that it is the players fault. So players need to jump through hoops, and go through alot of crap. Crap such as calling up your bank or credit card company. Sending them your personal ID, or passport or drivers ID.

99.9% of the time when dealing with any online company. You do not have to go through all this crap. Even if bad stuff phishing and scams and bots. Those companies will not ask you for your personal ID. I have never had a company ask me to contact my bank, especially over a 5$ or 10$ purchase. These things are major extremes and it is a red flag.

I explained this to my bank and also to the agent for my credit card. They said if i as a customer had to go through all that just to make a small purchase. Then the company i am dealing with has major issues and that i need to be careful. It is Ankama's fault and they are the ones stoping me from buying from them and all this is overblown.

On a side note, ever since going f2p..they really are trying to milk everyone through the cashshop with sales on items that can be gotten ingame. While the French and Asian versions get better sales specials IE golden pets, and costume boxes.
Give this man a medal, he knows what he talks about.
Seriously, it's been so long already, yet all the problems with the purchasing continue. And sorry, but this "Keep calm and smile to the customer" policy of Sabi is starting to get annoying. Would love some real answers...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767311  Replies : 34  Views : 851
posté August 24, 2014, 07:25:30 | #8
This is a very good new feature, but only thing it's very random imho. Sometimes when I gather in my HB i can get attacked by this cat just right away after i just fought him. I think Ankama should add some small cooldown maybe, cuz it is a bit ridiculous. But anyway it is a nice feature and +40 resources is always nice.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765939  Replies : 12  Views : 456
posté August 23, 2014, 07:05:36 | #9
Well, seems it's time for the old Guards to suit up again. *opens old dusty chest and takes out the Guard Insignia out*

Thread : News  Preview message : #765646  Replies : 55  Views : 1751
posté July 30, 2014, 06:45:39 | #10

Quote (stoned-dubith @ 30 July 2014 02:34) *
Hello Onlyadube,

Thank you for contacting Ankama Customer Support.

There are multiple reasons why the website is blocking the payment method. Here are a few of them:

If the account is new and it has less than 48 hours of playing time.After being able to purchase once, players must wait for 7 days before purchasing again. This is due to anti-fraud policies.There is no registered information (first name, last name, birthday, address) on the account.If one credit/debit card is used for multiple accounts and used to purchase many times in the same day or in consecutive days.Inconsistent IP.If Ankama Shield is off.To activate your Ankama Shield:

Login to your account at the Ankama Website (Click here)Head to the Security tab of your account management interface.Click "Activate Ankama Shield". We will send a security code to the email address associated with your account. (Please ensure that you have access to it. If you do not, please send a ticket to us for email change).Enter the security code to activate Ankama Shield on your account.Next time you log in to the Dofus, Wakfu or an Ankama site, you will have to add your computer and/or browser to your trusted list. If you don't, your account will enter restricted mode and you will only have access to limited in-game actions (in order to protect your account should it ever be stolen).

After activating your Ankama shield, please allow at least 24 hours before trying to purchase using your preferred payment method.

Best regards,

Iggrite

This is what i got as an answer when i asked why my credit card or paypal wasnt working. took 3 days for this response and i tried everything in this list, so why bother telling me to do this ?
Because they don't care...
Ankama seriously, start with lifting your bottom from whatever place you are sitting on and make something happening. We want real answers not pre-manufactured dolly answers. Almost everyone here have already Anka Shields on and other security on, so stop bull****ing us and give some answers.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #758457  Replies : 118  Views : 4275
posté July 29, 2014, 06:57:10 | #11

Quote (androgyous @ 29 July 2014 06:20) *

Quote (Hunter-Guilherme @ 29 July 2014 06:05) *

It has nothing to do with supply and demand, the problem is that there's no sort of guide price, nobody can know the price of every item, so they just put what they think are the price.

It's really awful for the economy, tho.
I thought everyone used wakfu-elements for pricing guidelines.
Most people I know use chat to ask how much something costs and only when you redirect them to WE go there. Is a bit sad even. And about economy, right now there are a lot new people who sell things without even knowing how much it really cost tbh. I seen really hilarious prices in last few days of f2p on market. Like some really worthless gears were put up basically almost for 1 mk or something. Right now with influx of new people economy will be having it's ups and downs.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758141  Replies : 32  Views : 869
posté July 29, 2014, 06:49:46 | #12

Quote (Amanita420 @ 28 July 2014 23:19) *

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 28 July 2014 20:40) *

Quote (Amanita420 @ 28 July 2014 15:05) *
Well they sent a reply to my ticket.

From what they are telling me, this issue is I need to utilize an authentication system called "3d Secure". After getting through an hour of holding and being tossed from person to person when contacting my bank, not a single person has ever heard of this system. Doing some of my own google research it seems this verification system is only available to European countries. Unless someone else has found a solution, I think that pretty much means as an American I can't buy ogrines. Gee thanks.
What? wow, I'm from south africa and i have been having issues with payment options too lately.
I really don't understand what changed and so quickly so other countries have to be punished?

Sabi, I hope you see this and please get back to us on if this is really true or not and if so, why Ankama didn't confront their clients about this then.

We have all been confused, basically begging Support to help us out, sending ticket upon ticket and for what? if this is true, then we were really wasting our time at least if told we could have raged and after a while calmed down and just accepted it rather than this, this is cruel to do to your loyal customers.

Ok so, I managed to finally make a purchase. Originally I was trying to use my Visa card, and seeing how the bank had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned 3d secure I decided to give my Debit Mastercard a spin. When using that card I was prompted with the 3d secure menu and created a password for it, and everything worked out.

To anyone having trouble using their credit cards, check with your bank if they even use this 3d secure thing, I think this is where most of the trouble is coming from. Though they should really open up the paypal for more people.

EDIT: The 3d secure menu was a pop up, make sure you turn off any pop up blockers incase that's causing trouble.
Well, that surely is not solving the PayPal part problem. But I am happy at least someone got their Ogrines on hands.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #758138  Replies : 118  Views : 4275
posté July 28, 2014, 13:45:43 | #13
I have to agree, this is so frustrating. And the most frustrating is that we don't even get any answers as in if there will be any solution to the current Ogrine problem. All we get are the pre-manufactured dumbed down answers like: we are dealing with it, please stay calm and be patient. And etc.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #757952  Replies : 5  Views : 250
posté July 27, 2014, 10:06:52 | #14
Not so dear Dear Ankama, please, fix your Anti-Fraud system already. It is just not acceptable. Some people DON'T have Credit Cards and live in some countries that DON'T have options for paying that your SO GENEROUS payment system offers. And your Fraud system blocks even the last of that - the PayPal. All of the people get all the same message that they can't use it because of the security reasons and need to contact support. And that is not acceptable.

~Poetesse

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - July 27, 2014, 10:08:19.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #757667  Replies : 53  Views : 1600
posté July 27, 2014, 00:16:55 | #15
Fix your Paypal issue Ankama and unfix your anti-fraud system what is ridiculous.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #757586  Replies : 118  Views : 4275
posté July 15, 2014, 08:43:33 | #16

Quote (Nox16 @ 13 July 2014 23:26) *
i'll have you know im brakmarian and i take offense to these accusations... if you want to know who the real hoodlums are its amaknans... full of criminals i say :@
Oi, watch your tongue there. Maybe on Nox it is so, but here on Remington we keep things lawful in Amakna and the Bonta is one where things run shady.

~Poetesse

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754108  Replies : 23  Views : 713
posté July 10, 2014, 09:01:32 | #17

Quote (Reime @ 10 July 2014 08:56) *
Baba Ji shall eventually become part of wakfu, and become canon. He just made two more threads, and added krosmoz to the title.
Accept the love of Baba Ji and he shall embrace you in his kindness, gifting with calmness and joy... Lel... 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #752721  Replies : 47  Views : 1663
posté July 10, 2014, 08:56:01 | #18

Quote (androgyous @ 10 July 2014 08:55) *
This is sad news. Who is the community going to blame now for everything from class changes to global warming?
Aliens.

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - July 10, 2014, 08:56:46.
Reason for edit : adding
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #752719  Replies : 25  Views : 908
posté July 10, 2014, 08:46:59 | #19
Btw, maybe not so into topic, but...
THERE IS something I did notice while browsing through the topics with the explanation what will be the differences between FREE and BOOSTED players. There is clearly said that FREE players will have no access to shared chest aka Account chest, will be not able to vote for Governor and use something called "XP bonus Reroll".
That last one option leaves me puzzled about what it can be. Xp bonus Rerolling? Um...what?
And to not to be totally off-topic, the prices of the game items that Ankama is raising is just are the result of the change as in f2p. More players incoming, more players possibly will be needing the scroll, Ankama wants to get more profit. F2P will bring more possible buyers right now, who before were not able to value game in full scale.

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - July 10, 2014, 08:54:15.
Reason for edit : adding and clarifying
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #752716  Replies : 24  Views : 671