Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

FinroyThePupp...'s profile
Statistics
905 Posts (1.23 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 13:29:48 | #1
To make own Wakfu mod pack? Now that would be bold. How about own Wakfu server?  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834457  Replies : 3  Views : 273
posté Yesterday - 09:39:20 | #2

Quote (FeldePard @ 26 February 2015 15:04) *

Quote (Gynrei @ 26 February 2015 14:07) *
Too many mystery boxes to create first.
I actually chuckled. But still, some people would love such an option. Same as with costumes, why not?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834418  Replies : 14  Views : 459
posté Yesterday - 09:36:09 | #3

Quote (illScarlett @ 28 February 2015 05:07) *
Hey everybody,

I was scrolling through the App Store on my iPhone today and stumbled upon a game called Starlight Chronicles.
Among the game's artwork I spotted this image, which immediately caught my eye.

I recognized the resemblance to Wakfu's male Cra artwork immediately.
Here is a photo of that, just for reference purposes.

As far as I know, Ankama is not connected to this game in any sort of way and yet this game offers in-app purchases and profits from its players.
On top of this art theft, the game is a complete MapleStory clone, but that is another issue all together.

I just wanted to bring this to Ankama's attention so that the talented artists at work behind their projects may be credited for their creations.

Thanks for reading!

That,Sir, looks more like plagiarism on Maplestory if anything. Same rows of colourful loli heroes...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834416  Replies : 37  Views : 876
posté February 26, 2015, 10:30:32 | #4
Goodluck, Troyle, and let all be happy in future ventures. Farewell, good sir!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833854  Replies : 53  Views : 1249
posté February 25, 2015, 23:15:56 | #5

Quote (Nox16 @ 25 February 2015 16:10) *
The shameless self promotion.

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 25 February 2015 21:37) *
There's nothing really wrong with it. It's just funny because 90% of jerrys forum posts are self advertisement

Nope, nothing wrong. Aye, Jerry? Good luck on twitch, hope they won't eat you alive.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833736  Replies : 22  Views : 544
posté February 25, 2015, 23:10:33 | #6

Quote (JerryDB @ 25 February 2015 01:36) *
Q: Will Wakfu get a kamas exchange?
A: No

Q: Ever?
A: Never

Source: Azael Lead Game Designer Feb 2012

But then again who knows.
Yeah, and same they were talking about eliotropes and f2p for servers. Let's just not hurry ahead, ok? Ankama loves intrigues and even more they love cash.

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - February 26, 2015, 10:35:55.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833732  Replies : 24  Views : 976
posté February 24, 2015, 21:44:36 | #7

Quote (Micestorff @ 24 February 2015 20:23) *
you know theres something fishy when the top ranked pvpers are low levels with over 600 Victories and 0 defeats.
Nothing fishy in ganging noobs... oops, did I say that in loud?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833418  Replies : 69  Views : 1457
posté February 19, 2015, 11:36:27 | #8

Quote (Sabi @ 19 February 2015 04:24) *
Hi guys,

I know that it is very important for the Community to get to know what will be happening for WAKFU in 2015 and I am sorry that we haven't been able to provide you with that information yet.

The team is currently still discussing it and no matter what it may be, the Community will be informed as soon as each part of it are confirmed.

We have chosen to not announce anything yet as we do not wish to share information that isn't set in stone and possibly disappoint you.
"Soon™"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #831738  Replies : 55  Views : 2668
posté February 11, 2015, 11:52:32 | #9

Quote (Heartyace @ 11 February 2015 11:44) *
@madd That's the point, if other things were updated and worth doing, we wouldn't just be spaming dungeons and running out of content

@Finroy We expect the game to get better, People multiboxing/playing the game solo doesn't make things better. It makes it worse actually. Best part of my wakfu experience (and almost all my MMO game experience) is social interactions. It's funny because all you just mentioned was the downfall of Ragnarok.
I am not saying Wakfu is getting better. I am saying it changes. Ankama already brewed so much s**t together that if they won't do anything good this year again, many people will leave. Game is getting more and more dull. Heroes is just nice touch to help solo players. Economy fall will be a great nut kicker towards people, who before were monopolizing the market. Prices will be in the gutter again I believe.
But, game changes, and we can't do anything about it as it already was proven that Ankama doesn't much give a F about our opinion.
And social interactions. Oh, I hear this a lot. Everyone is soooo scared that Heroes will ruin social element. I am just laughing about it. People, who were social before, will stay social. People who were bridge trolls, will stay bridge trolls, nothing changes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #829345  Replies : 65  Views : 1398
posté February 11, 2015, 11:37:18 | #10

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 11 February 2015 01:09) *
Yeah i'm really confused as to why this is on know your meme
I think Tv tropes has article too on Wakfu. And the popularity of Wakfu also boost r34 things + smugduck and some reddit iirc posts.

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - February 11, 2015, 11:39:54.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #829342  Replies : 7  Views : 428
posté February 11, 2015, 11:35:49 | #11

Come on, seriously? I remember Wakfu before f2p, Steam and other stuff. Was so few people, most people sat in Astrub and were picking either nose or fights with each other. Ones who didn't were running for the dream to run Magmog and Dragon Pig.
Not the most happy times, though not the worse too. I myself spent six months in Astrub before I got subscribed in start of my gaming here. It was boring, it was awful it was... I don't even know how to describe it.
Yes, now we have more communities, more kids here, more complaining people. So what? You expected this game to stay same always as it develops? Wow, you need to find yourself a game what is abandoned by developers then and sit there. You will be happy there I think. No changes, warm and nice swamp. Apparently, other games change, it is something that developing process brings in.
Guess what - soon Heroes come and even more wailing will come as economy of the game will collapse. People, who before couldn't afford to run dungeons alone or afford to kill some mobs, will do it. And suddenly market will be flooded with items. Boo hoo, monopoly holders. Sad, isn't it?
Deal with it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #829341  Replies : 65  Views : 1398
posté February 07, 2015, 20:16:34 | #12

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 07 February 2015 17:36) *

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 07 February 2015 16:51) *

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 07 February 2015 14:58) *
*takes out popcorn bucket* Oh, a pvp fanboys convention again. Fun fun. I am happy for people who discovered this little alt+f4 thing. Good job, people. Maybe this will finally help some few.
Alt+F4 is definitely not intended for the sole purpose of avoiding PvP losses.

If you flag for PvP, you're therefore agreeing to take in losses and wins. Abusing this flaw to guarantee loss protection or to escape pvp in some way, should at least you ban you from the game for a few hours.
now you guys are taking it a little to seriously as people have pointed out sometimes people have a life outside of you pking them? There is no way to prove if they are doing it just to avoid you and even if they are who cares? If i dont wanna be pkd i should have the option to opt out.

This was never an issue until glory orbs got involved which leads me to believe none of you actually care as long as you get your daily orbs.

Tl;dr you're being ridiculous but then again you are someone who outs mods im surprised YOU haven't been banned yet
This. I think people started taking PVP too seriously. There is life outside of PVP. And for some this new thing may be only way to escape the notorius gankers who camp basically EVERYWHERE now. If you are not one of them, be glad that you still have a bit of honour, because some people don't. Only thing that they think of, logging into this game each day is - I need to get more merit, no matter the cost.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #828205  Replies : 35  Views : 1321
posté February 07, 2015, 14:58:55 | #13
*takes out popcorn bucket* Oh, a pvp fanboys convention again. Fun fun. I am happy for people who discovered this little alt+f4 thing. Good job, people. Maybe this will finally help some few.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #828116  Replies : 35  Views : 1321
posté February 05, 2015, 17:26:04 | #14
The PVP aspect would be solved with some sort of PVP designed server or ARENA or something. Right now people just gang everyone they can not just people they should.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #827489  Replies : 30  Views : 1433
posté February 04, 2015, 07:52:42 | #15

Quote (lyricalglitchen @ 04 February 2015 04:40) *
Pvp is not going to go away. It does need to not be reliant on whether your wings are up or not though. It should be can attack wings up or wings down, there just is no merit if the wings are not up. But for some reason its not set up this way. Its also idiotic that you cant take part in it at all if your guild isnt aligned to what you need. I understand not getting merit if its the wrong alingment, i dont understand not being able to at all. Getting rid of pvp is not going to happen though, its needed due to outlaws and guards, and if its ever completed, NvsN and GvsG
No, pvp can be without wings up. Let them winged people deal with each other. For outlaws we need Guard System, NORMAL guard system back. Like in old days. People are tired of being ganked around boats, zaaps and especially one certain person on Remmington terrorizes people around the castuc dungeon. Let's just call him RR. If Ankama would return Guard System outlaws would get their counterpart again. Right now, guard are just funny nation title.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #827064  Replies : 30  Views : 1433
posté February 02, 2015, 22:59:16 | #16

Quote (Trolololo4 @ 02 February 2015 22:51) *

You're welcome, rule34
Reverse it... and you will have a r34 material

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826625  Replies : 40  Views : 1729
posté February 02, 2015, 22:41:21 | #17
Panda entrance looks broken... All others seem ok, but panda looks like it misses couple frames and derps in mid air, but maybe it's just me...

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - February 02, 2015, 22:42:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826618  Replies : 40  Views : 1729
posté February 02, 2015, 22:37:53 | #18
Mango, I doubt you may know but really - when? When already we can see Heroes? Getting pretty boring to wait for any news from Ankama, so maybe you can shed any light on it. They said in first 3 months of new year but still not even a whisper.

This post has been edited by FinroyThePuppeteer - February 02, 2015, 22:38:18.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826615  Replies : 53  Views : 2118
posté February 02, 2015, 22:32:35 | #19
SPRPG.... Single Player RPG Cuz everyone complains how lonely they feel here...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826614  Replies : 14  Views : 614
posté February 02, 2015, 13:56:31 | #20
And of course, Sillie is first to get it, farming owl dung like 99999999 times a day. Gratz, u silly animal.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826395  Replies : 20  Views : 862