Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Worn Out Panda needs a little help
Short Strich * Member Since 2010-10-28
posté January 02, 2014, 07:49:34 | #1
Worn Out Panda needs a little help So at lvl 32 I have Karchamrak maxed and barrel at 7. So my main concern is whenever I reach lvl 100 Merry the next turn I get like 100 lvl worn out whether or not I have the barrel in my hands or not. My build works pretty decent. I can do like 164 damage when Merry is at 80 which is pretty good for my lvl. I plan on using cloudy tofu set soon. Until then I'll use my half baked set.
1) Why is this happening even when the barrel in my hands has charges?
2) Are there any way to stop my panda from skipping two turns from the high lvls of Worn-Out?
3) If there are then what is it?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-01-11
posté January 02, 2014, 08:32:17 | #2
1.When a turn has been played with 100 Merry your next turn will always drop/remove the barrel and give you 100 worn out (Putting you to sleep) Its a normal feature for barrel and can be slightly worked around depending on the situation.

2. Yes to my knowledge there are 3 ways to Weaken/Remove worn out:
a. Just wait until worn out is fully gone.
b. Use the Pandawa Specialty spell called Ether to remove 10 Worn Out per use.
c. Have an Eni use the Specialty spell "Eniraser" to remove all negative effects, removing Worn Out.

If you really really hate Worn Out and face it frequently pairing up with an Eni could be a good idea.

I hope this helps at all ^^

Short Strich * Member Since 2010-10-28
posté January 02, 2014, 16:36:24 | #3
Thnx for the help.