Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Eniilicious's profile
Statistics
61 Posts (0.04 per day)
Most active in : Trade
posté November 09, 2014, 11:59:18 | #1
[BOUGHT] ~

This post has been edited by Eniilicious - November 21, 2014, 17:42:14.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #794781  Replies : 1  Views : 154
posté November 08, 2014, 15:58:57 | #2

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 08 November 2014 15:22) *

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 08 November 2014 00:25) *
Like it was stated above. Crit Fail does apply, lock does not. Always been like this.
^ Yeah as a Feca who has beaten DP, trust us on this.

-Rizarealm
And as a player with the supreme title, I encourage people not to rely on applying CF in order to get their Frenzy stacks.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #794496  Replies : 16  Views : 686
posté November 07, 2014, 12:27:49 | #3

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 07 November 2014 12:06) *
If it's the same one as another community got a while ago (either Asia or France, I don't remember), it's actually not that horrible - boutique pets with a smal chance of dragoone and golden scarafly. Better than most costume boxes, imo.
That does sound fairly nice actually, been waiting for more of the gilded pets~ *hope it is the same, or even betterrr*
I'd have to agree with Finroy though, that the boxes are pretty expensive (but I guess it's because it's pets after all).

This post has been edited by Eniilicious - November 07, 2014, 12:29:01.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #794061  Replies : 29  Views : 675
posté November 07, 2014, 11:56:20 | #4
For some more depressing news, so far I've only gotten the droppable elemental-bonus pets (Surimi, Krakotte etc.). ._.
Don't feel like putting down more kamas before it's actually known what's in them.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #794054  Replies : 29  Views : 675
posté November 07, 2014, 11:39:15 | #5

Quote (BlackMagus @ 07 November 2014 11:30) *

Quote (Eniilicious @ 07 November 2014 10:44) *
RaZept's list is fully correct.
Crit fail and lock do not add to Frenzy.
crit fail DOES apply... i mean how would you account for 14 states for achievement???

....Lock however is not applied... I mean that's what everyone does regularly. @.@
Check RaZept's original post, not the quoted ones. It has the 14 triggers.

Whenever I've done or helped someone with that achievement, at least, we've never had anyone capable of applying CF.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #794049  Replies : 16  Views : 686
posté November 07, 2014, 10:44:26 | #6
RaZept's list is fully correct.
Crit fail and lock do not add to Frenzy.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #794035  Replies : 16  Views : 686
posté November 06, 2014, 12:03:29 | #7
Thought it was just me getting banned for bot'ish behavior or something. *was mass-farming gobbs/ghouls*
DC'ed mid-fight too, luckily not a boss though. :L

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #793549  Replies : 30  Views : 868
posté October 30, 2014, 12:37:49 | #8
Personally I prefer this build on an eni.
Both of the branches have great damage with useful additional effects depending on the spells you choose (AP/MP/HP refund, great AoE from Pain Flask if used well, and so forth) making it an excellent addition to groups.
If needed, it can also heal very well (though the heals do lack AoE).

The only "downside" I could think of is that the heals aren't necessarily as easy to use as those of the water branch (that comes with no-LoS, AoE, rebound etc) if playing with people that aren't familiar with how the fire branch works.
The build might also require a higher AP base to really shine.

I would definitely recommend it over water hybrids in endgame though~

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #791671  Replies : 4  Views : 737
posté October 29, 2014, 23:28:58 | #9
*bit late but maybe others can find this of use on their journey for the costume*

It is indeed possible.

There's an NPC at the Otomai Disciple's camp in Astrub that gives repeatable quests where you hand in monster drops for a small amount of tokens. [note: not limited to once a day]
I forgot the NPC's name now and can't really add a screenie from where I'm writing but maybe some kind soul can fill in those blanks~ If not I'll edit this later.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791559  Replies : 2  Views : 432
posté October 24, 2014, 21:33:57 | #10

Quote (caJuNN @ 24 October 2014 21:02) *

Quote (Eniilicious @ 24 October 2014 20:30) *
Would be nice if they actually were on the encyclopedia lol.

Funny you should say that, they actually were listed there with droprates and everything when frigost came out... but a couple of patches later the links to them got broken or something and then they just removed them it seems. I too lack the hateful two still. Also I'm fairly certain manuscript was one of the 0.1% droprate ones from just mechas in general, pretty sure I had like three of those from key/cloak farming way back when.
Oh I thought I had seen them there!
Can never be sure with stuff randomly vanishing from there. x)

Also could very well be manuscript drops off random mechas, haven't had any of those drop here yet.
Actually farming Sylargh atm after I saw Ichie had read the Enjeering book before, praying it's actually in the game still lol.
*2 mecha cloaks so far*

This post has been edited by Eniilicious - October 24, 2014, 21:34:52.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790080  Replies : 24  Views : 538
posté October 24, 2014, 20:30:09 | #11

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 24 October 2014 20:12) *

Quote (Eniilicious @ 24 October 2014 20:00) *
Damaged Journal - rare drop from Hagen Daz,
Missiz Freezz II - northern chafers (shouldn't be boss locked),
Manuscript - Sylargh
Little seems to be know about Hothead II though, probably dropped by Mechas.
I'm actually really confused as to how I don't have missiz freezz II because I basically leveled from 110 - 140 off of ambassadors wing...

Little bit concerning actually but i'll try again do you think it might come from that room next to amb wing?
I'm pretty sure I've had it drop in the dungeon, just can't remember whether it was in boss room or not so I don't honestly dare say anything about that mini-dungeon incase it actually is boss locked. x)
I remember one of the Freezz books being ridiculously rare though. I've farmed it heaps too and only just recently'ish saw one drop.
Would be nice if they actually were on the encyclopedia lol.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790063  Replies : 24  Views : 538
posté October 24, 2014, 20:00:40 | #12
Damaged Journal - rare drop from Hagen Daz,
Missiz Freezz II - northern chafers (shouldn't be boss locked),
Manuscript - Sylargh
Little seems to be know about Hothead II though, probably dropped by Mechas.

This post has been edited by Eniilicious - October 24, 2014, 20:01:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790053  Replies : 24  Views : 538
posté October 24, 2014, 18:33:55 | #13

Quote (AduroT @ 24 October 2014 11:56) *
Wow, there are a lot of book drops in this game apparently, didn't realize that was a thing. I may have to purchase more than the one bookshelf I grabbed. Is there a general list of all the different mobs to hunt to try and drop any of those?
I recall someone trying to make a spreadsheet but no idea how that turned out. Can't seem to find that topic now though.
At least the ones needed for the "Icy Bookworm" achievement drop from Frigost monsters. Others could be obtained from NPCs, come with new chars etc.

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 24 October 2014 16:22) *
i believe immortality 3 comes from the challenge slimsis. I know theres at least one book you get from him.
I really hope it's the immortality book and not one of these mysterious two. x_X I guess it drops the other immortalities in that case too. Never really fought it much.
They all drop from the normal Slimsis, in the cave where you get Nileza's gear, as well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790032  Replies : 24  Views : 538
posté October 24, 2014, 10:42:32 | #14

Quote (Nox16 @ 24 October 2014 10:13) *
Where did you drop the journal of enjeering? the damaged journal drops off hagen btw. Immortality i think drops off a specific slimis or the chafer guy... or the fire slime.. the journal is off the pirates im pretty sure
Immortality only seemed to drop off the regular Slimsis, chafer drops Asparah books though (maybe even the freez v.2 but the chafers in the dungeon are probably better for farming that).

Also interrrresting~ Didn't want to waste time on Sylargh again but now that at least someone has read the book, I think it's time to prep a leech char~

This post has been edited by Eniilicious - October 24, 2014, 10:43:48.
Reason for edit : #engrish
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789919  Replies : 24  Views : 538
posté October 24, 2014, 09:51:43 | #15

Quote (Nox16 @ 24 October 2014 01:13) *

Quote (Eniilicious @ 24 October 2014 00:03) *
Those two books have been bugging me for a very long time as well, and they just don't seem to drop no matter what.

Incase anyone's starting to feel the need to suddenly hunt these, it may also be worth noting that the Slimsis also drop books (possibly Hot Head II?), as well as the chafer in the same area (whatever its name was - might drop Enjeering?). Or they used to drop at least. :l

Based on names, though, I too would guess Sylargh is just being greedy with these.

(Will test Slimsis when I get on a computer, actually.)
The slimis and chafer drop like immortality books i think if im not mistaken hugely. Im like 95% sure the hot head drop off mechas because ive seen the first book drop off them many a time.
So it would seem, yeah. Shame.
Just did a mini farming session there and only dropped immortality books and ones from Asparah area (chafer dropped those).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789903  Replies : 24  Views : 538
posté October 24, 2014, 00:03:56 | #16
Those two books have been bugging me for a very long time as well, and they just don't seem to drop no matter what.

Incase anyone's starting to feel the need to suddenly hunt these, it may also be worth noting that the Slimsis also drop books (possibly Hot Head II?), as well as the chafer in the same area (whatever its name was - might drop Enjeering?). Or they used to drop at least. :l

Based on names, though, I too would guess Sylargh is just being greedy with these.

(Will test Slimsis when I get on a computer, actually.)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789802  Replies : 24  Views : 538
posté August 17, 2014, 20:47:55 | #17
Excellent, fast service with fair prices.
Recommending~

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #763888  Replies : 6  Views : 293
posté July 23, 2014, 15:00:18 | #18
*was too slow*

Generally speaking, water spells will have a chance to deduct AP on Tock turns (combined with Aging, successful AP deduction means more damage dealt), while on Tick turns, they have a chance of buffing AP if cast on allies.

The fire branch also has unique effects during each of the states; on Tick, they will deduct Init. (deals more damage combined with Aging). On Tock turns, their AoE gets modified a little (ie. Hand will rebound, while the other spells will receive a larger AoE).
This doesn't apply to all water/fire spells though, but you can check the description for that.

To get the extra damage from Aging - you'll first have to cast Aging on the target, followed by either water or fire spells. Depending on whether you're under the influence of Tick or Tock.
So to get more damage from the fire spells - on a Tick turn you'd first target something with Aging, followed by ie. Hand.
If you cast Aging on a Tock turn though, then Desynchronization to become under the influence of Tick, your fire spells won't be dealing additional damage.

Aging also has other uses when combined with other spells from the air branch, ie. casting Underhand on ally/enemy, followed by Aging, will push/pull the target.
Temporal Distortion works similarly (unless I'm mistaken, can't really try it right now), it will trigger the effect right after casting Aging, instead of on the following turn.

-
Hope I didn't miss something, severely distracted, but happy to help with more.

This post has been edited by Eniilicious - July 23, 2014, 15:00:38.
Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #756465  Replies : 3  Views : 583
posté July 16, 2014, 22:35:50 | #19
. .

This post has been edited by Eniilicious - July 21, 2014, 10:19:50.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #754536  Replies : 2  Views : 166