Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

WwhitecrowW's profile
Statistics
353 Posts (0.26 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 02:12:22 | #1
Half the time the challenge isn't even available in the dungeon. Sometimes on the first run of the day there's the heal chain challenge. Sometimes there is not. Somewhat frustrating.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789497  Replies : 4  Views : 198
posté October 19, 2014, 17:51:59 | #2

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 19 October 2014 08:55) *

Quote (WwhitecrowW @ 19 October 2014 08:52) *
Once upon a time in the land of Wakfu, people of various nations could not enter the earlier sections of other nations (the gobbal and tofu territories and starting area). To stop people, there were toll booths preventing people without the proper passport from entering. If you wore yugonets, you were able to play in those other nations beginning areas. They've long since removed this - making yugonets just an easter egg.
Ive been playing since beta and I don't remember this do you have some sort of source or proof? I'm interested now because I literally had no idea
No sources or proof - its just how people explained to me how they got past the passport in other nations back in the day. Since you were also a beta player, I assume you remember that you couldn't go to others beginning areas as well? Though every now and again you'll see a Brakmarian in a Amaknian's area. So just word of mouth and the anecdotal evidence. I'll try to find more info on forums about it though ^.^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788730  Replies : 11  Views : 608
posté October 19, 2014, 08:52:46 | #3
Once upon a time in the land of Wakfu, people of various nations could not enter the earlier sections of other nations (the gobbal and tofu territories and starting area). To stop people, there were toll booths preventing people without the proper passport from entering. If you wore yugonets, you were able to play in those other nations beginning areas. They've long since removed this - making yugonets just an easter egg.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788639  Replies : 11  Views : 608
posté October 17, 2014, 22:16:55 | #4
Fire / Water Panda

End Game: 11 ap / 7 mp panda would be my preference for this build.

Specialties:
Karchamrak > Barrel > Barrel Hop > Incandescent Milk > Bamboozle > Milky Instinct > Bottomless Barrel

Spells:
Water: Bubble Trouble / Milk Fountain
Fire: Dairy Springer / Flaming Burp / Light My Fire or Expl. Flask
Stats:
End Game: % HP / 10 Res / HP regeneration
Lvling 1-80: 5 HP > max res > max HP
Lvl 80 stat reset: Max Res > Max HP regeneration > Max % HP

Lock vs Dodge: Playstyle difference. I prefer lock for a fire panda simply because you'll be next to people... a lot and escaping is very easy to do.

Major: Mp > Ap > 10% final damage or 2WP (play style choice)

This is a rough outline to get you started. I know you'll probably deviate to a degree based off of play style choices, gear, and team. I hope this helps!

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #788248  Replies : 6  Views : 458
posté October 17, 2014, 01:01:13 | #5

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 October 2014 00:37) *

Quote (SupersunZeratul @ 17 October 2014 00:09) *
Are there any plans on making some of the "supposed to be special but are now worthless because of the increased level cap" old level 100 weapons and armor that are in the game such as the weapons/emblem you get from Almanax tokens, Krosmaster points, and rare quest items (like Otomai's Armor) more...relevant instead of something you level past in less than a week? Maybe implement the old Maka's "certain armors and weapons level up" system to some of the more unique items that would have no other way of scaling.
That defeats the entire purpose of progression and farming new gear why would you want to wear the same items until level 200?

And plus we already know otomai is going to be turned in for another quest at 200 for a better breastplate anyway
I think he means the effort ratio. Otomai BP takes a LONG time to make. Whereas Gelano, Solomonk, PDB takes approximately 1/8 the time and are vastly better (imho). The lvl 100 weapons seem great, but you can typically get better equipment easier and with less effort.

A lvl 150 weapon that takes a month (to get all the base matts for weapon) and a month (to get the base season for it) shouldn't be surpassed by a lvl 155 weapon of same rarity that can be obtained simply by running a dungeon 15 times (2 days of work). To a degree, I agree with the Supersun. Perhaps make craft able items have a chance at higher stats than droppable items (bring back more perfect crafts).

I don't know the best way this can be addressed. But as it is I can understand the frustration. (note you do have an excellent point as well - progression is also needed. It seems there needs to be a better balance between progression and usefulness.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788074  Replies : 797  Views : 20880
posté October 16, 2014, 09:40:57 | #6
Tamed Abomination was a spring event pet. To my knowledge, the only way to obtain one is to buy it from someone else now - since the event is over.

Wodent pet, as you found out, was the a gift when one bought a 1 month subscription.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787876  Replies : 14  Views : 552
posté October 15, 2014, 22:00:24 | #7
Well - I think it'd be much easier being able to bring boxed sets into the costume slot (much like they do with dummies). This way you can unmerge and merge as you please as well as they don't need to code for anything. That or create two separate slots for each visual equipment (boots, breastplate, helm, epps...), one slot for aesthetics and the other for stats. This would allow customization of looks without ruining builds. Also it can add a huge new market for the online shop - individual articles of clothing...

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #787747  Replies : 12  Views : 485
posté October 15, 2014, 20:32:12 | #8
Though my fogger is not as OP as the one Brokonaut posted, my tri fogger is a bit more reasonable to get to and focuses on secondary damage to boost stasis.

Stats: 980%Earth / 980% Fire / 900% Stasis
Secondary: 80 AoE and 80 Distance (roughly)
12 ap / 6 mp

Stasis: Ray of Stasis / Stasis Shot
Earth: Pummel (will be changed to bombardment) / Stomp
Fire: Fire Thrower / Steampalm (will be changed to Blazing Fire)

Basically - even in mostly hybrid gear you can get to 1000% fire/earth damage and at least 900% stasis. If you don't mind having 2/2/2 build, You don't really lose anything at all - but in many cases gain damage potential! Stasis is definitely worth it whether you plan to invest in tri gear or not. I'll provide screen shots later tonight for people if they are interested in taking a different route than others. Note stasis damage is incredible! Once I went tri - I couldn't even imagine going back.

This post has been edited by WwhitecrowW - October 15, 2014, 20:32:52.
Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #787731  Replies : 24  Views : 1920
posté October 15, 2014, 19:59:30 | #9
My advise would be to get a Trank Multiman and get a damage dealing class of sorts. Trank will allow you to choose basically any class - because it takes all the damage for your team (and acts as a tank).

With Trank:

1. Masq
2. Xelor
3. Fogger

W/o Trank:

1. Sadi
2. Osa
3. Feca

Thread : General  Preview message : #787721  Replies : 8  Views : 371
posté October 15, 2014, 19:37:17 | #10
You look into dual boxing? Basically have another account in which you can have a tank and a damage dealer. Really helps having even just one more person.

Thread : General  Preview message : #787719  Replies : 8  Views : 371
posté October 15, 2014, 19:02:54 | #11
Trying to beat a dungeon with only 3 people can be very difficult. My advise is to think of why the dungeon is difficult. Is it you aren't dealing enough damage? Is it you are getting swarmed? etc.

Sadida - Summons! The more you summon the less the focus will be on swarming you. Though the damage isn't top notch -per se- a water/earth or water/air summon sadi would do wonders for your team!

Osamoda - Summons - again. Personally, I'm more of a fan of Sadi summoners but Osa summons will do basically the same job and you can get some pretty nice AoE options in at the same time. (can turn into dragon when needed for "pure" damage).

Feca - Long battles - but you'll probably never die. Has some neat positioning mechanics. I personally like earth/water builds but there is a nice fire niche as well.

Overall - I think one of these 3 would help you out the most.

Thread : General  Preview message : #787712  Replies : 8  Views : 371
posté October 14, 2014, 22:03:52 | #12
1. Fogger
2. Xelor
3. Sram
4. Feca

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787425  Replies : 16  Views : 938
posté October 14, 2014, 21:55:29 | #13

Quote (Easz @ 14 October 2014 21:44) *

Quote (ForCanea @ 14 October 2014 21:42) *
is it per chance bow meow dungeon?

or certain starting quest instances?
Why yes, yes it is. o.o

Also, if I can change the topic a little for a question I have, should I generally focus on one element for my class?
Bow Meow dungeon is one of the very fun dungeons in the game where you can only go inside with one person. As Tommy said - focusing on hybrid or tribrid is typically a good idea - especially late game.

This post has been edited by WwhitecrowW - October 14, 2014, 21:55:44.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787421  Replies : 16  Views : 497
posté October 14, 2014, 21:54:06 | #14
Good job team Amakna!

Thread : News  Preview message : #787420  Replies : 11  Views : 1547
posté October 14, 2014, 03:12:14 | #15
Can't plant Crobaks So I'm lvling trapper - it lets me "plant" a Crobak seed but nothing grows or is planting. I lose my seed, I get my xp, but no new Crobaks?

Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #787204  Replies : 0  Views : 40
posté October 14, 2014, 02:00:05 | #16
closed 1000 last murmurs - 250 kk and a smile.

IGN - Illien / Fellon
Pm me, ankabox me, leave message here

This post has been edited by WwhitecrowW - October 17, 2014, 22:41:39.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #787185  Replies : 1  Views : 104
posté October 12, 2014, 03:18:40 | #17

Quote (picklesaregood @ 12 October 2014 03:11) *

Quote (Cabran @ 12 October 2014 02:45) *
Do you have a link handy? I remember reading somewhere that there will be 'secondary' and 'tertiary' spells where you can only max them partway (maybe 40% - 60% of current character level or something).

Dunno exactly what they are going to do but if they limit a spell level to being less than your current character level then it's pretty useless beyond its secondary effects(ie* pushing, pulling, transposing).

i do not

and yes, that was exactly my point

the primary/secondary/tertiary is currently what is known about the spell revamp

and i think it's going to be awful for the same reason you mentioned

so hopefully they make changes to it cause if their mentality is "oh well if spells had 75% or 50% of their max level then maybe they will use it more!" is definitely NOT the way to go
So far Brokonaut has the most knowledge over what the spell revamp may entail. He seems optimistic to the revamp particularly about the number of spells that will be usable. He mentioned this when talking about changes to his tri-sram build. Overall, we will not use less spells than we are right now. So we will either remain the same or improve.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #786679  Replies : 15  Views : 436
posté October 10, 2014, 10:17:08 | #18
WTT/WTTb for Ush's Cards I'm looking for Ush's cards. Willing to trade CC weapon craft of your choice for Ush's Cards. (if interested or want a bit more pm ankabox me!)

~illien

This post has been edited by WwhitecrowW - October 10, 2014, 10:18:31.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #786274  Replies : 0  Views : 58
posté October 09, 2014, 23:31:41 | #19

Quote (Brisant @ 07 October 2014 00:54) *
I will use this oppotunity to ask, since I have the same doubt.

I chose to max Judgement, Wrath and Super Iop Punch in the Fire Branch. That I take it as being ok.

But instead of Jabs I chose Flurry, since I use the Air Branch more as a support of the Fire Branch and the 1 AP that costs Flurry seemed more convenient. Did I make an error? Is maxing Flurry instead of Jabs a hindrance in mi damage potential?

I don't really want to spend Kamas on buying the ingredients for the respec and I'm past lvl 80, so if it's not an error that will make my life harder I take it as being ok. So, it is a mistake?
Maxing Flurry instead of Jabs is NOT hindering your damage potential. They are interchangeable (to a degree).

Jabs (100) = 32 base dam and 39 base crit dam
Flurry (100) = 14 base dam and 17 base crit dam

In 10 ap builds, Jab iop can have base damage from160 -195 depending on crits

In 10 ap builds, Flurry can have base damages from 140 - 170 based on crits. However - this is not taking into account final damage bonus. You get 10% final damage (I believe its final) for each air hit you deal. This would make 10 jabs be ranged 154 - 187. (Really hoping my math is right here). Not only this, but jabs buff your other air spell you are getting. Likewise if you team up with a masq who lvld air masq and carnival... You will be a monster...

Overall it all comes down to play style. Jabs has more base damage, but not by too much. Flurry allows for a more fluid gameplay in case you lose ap for any reasons as well as allows you to play with odd numbers of ap which (since you chose iop punch) you probably will have. In the end, it might be better for your build.

Happy lvling!

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #786120  Replies : 4  Views : 884
posté October 08, 2014, 05:24:08 | #20
Determine what you get more of - backstab opportunities or crits. At lvl 80 you have 20-30% chance of crating? However you can force backstab 70% of the time as an iop. When crits approach 50% crit damage may be nice... but even then I'd choose backstab (its just so easy.. why not?)

Personally I would put 20 points into crits and the rest into backstab damage.

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #785644  Replies : 2  Views : 305