Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

WwhitecrowW's profile
Statistics
486 Posts (0.3 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté March 08, 2015, 07:22:57 | #1

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 08 March 2015 07:16) *
I hope you're wrong QQ cause you can multibox for free, so they would be forcing you to pay for heros every month? not fair QQ
I hope I'm wrong too. T.T

This post has been edited by WwhitecrowW - March 08, 2015, 07:23:08.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #836570  Replies : 42  Views : 2334
posté January 04, 2015, 09:58:27 | #2
WTB Golden Keychain Frags WTB Golden Keychain Frags - 90 kk each!!
Willing to buy in bulk!!

IGN Thannas
Ankabox or leave message here - I'm usually good about that

This post has been edited by WwhitecrowW - January 05, 2015, 02:29:49.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #817360  Replies : 0  Views : 191
posté January 03, 2015, 07:49:06 | #3
WTT Flax Ammy for Golden Keychain So I have a flax ammy - and I want a Golden Keychain (relic)

Flax ammy for Golden Keychain
Flax ammy for Golden Keychain Frags (a fair amount)

Would be fantastic ^.^

IGN Thannas
Ankabox me or message me in-game if you have an offer (will consider interesting ones as well)

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #817085  Replies : 0  Views : 168
posté January 03, 2015, 05:20:28 | #4

Quote (Agosta @ 03 January 2015 05:19) *
I was expecting a clock night what is this
This is the table - because the clock is really difficult to make first! Thats in progress still  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817063  Replies : 2  Views : 614
posté January 03, 2015, 05:18:26 | #5
HC Xelor Damage Clocks! (Guide?) Basically - Here is the new and improved chart.

Look at the clock positioning that you are on in the chart. The clock directly below the one you are at will be the position the clock will be in your next turn. Print this out and have it handy when you are running HC Xelor and counting becomes a little bit easier. (Especially if you're just worried about death tiles).

(Take into account that this assumes you have a full party of 6. If you have 5 people your clock position is 5 spaces ahead instead of directly down.)

This post has been edited by WwhitecrowW - May 05, 2015, 16:28:00.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817060  Replies : 2  Views : 614
posté January 03, 2015, 01:20:37 | #6

Quote (Heartyace @ 03 January 2015 00:58) *
Since everyone is being silly here. "I don't see any challenges completed" Git gud bro.
Challenge completed!

:@

This post has been edited by WwhitecrowW - January 03, 2015, 01:20:49.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817007  Replies : 31  Views : 1719
posté January 02, 2015, 22:12:13 | #7
To be fair - the boss fight is now pretty darn technical and one could say Hard Core. It is easily one of the most difficult fights in the game and requires people to pay attention constantly.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #816961  Replies : 31  Views : 1719
posté January 01, 2015, 22:04:24 | #8
Overall end game sram blows end game rogue out of the water.

Bomb mechanics aren't as interesting late game due to teleportation/pull mechanics of the enemies. Basically you'll be lucky if a mob stays in your firewall for one cell. You or your teammates will frequently be pulled into the firewall. Overall its somewhat of an inconvenience. It looks great in theory and on paper - but most of the time you'll just blow them up before your enemy can move.

Earth Rogue is very linear play wise. They can deal some pretty decent numbers, but overall is easily outclasses damage wise frequently (typically because of awkward spell costs).

Srams can do everything though and are probably much more enjoyable end game (at this moment). Eventually rogues will be redone. In the end - it comes down to your choice. I chose rogue over sram because I enjoy the long rang/linear play style. And though they are not the strongest, I think they'll retain much of that gameplay I enjoy once revamps eventually come.

Thread : General  Preview message : #816717  Replies : 2  Views : 492
posté January 01, 2015, 21:35:54 | #9

Quote (AdmiralWhiskey @ 01 January 2015 15:54) *

Quote (Madd1 @ 01 January 2015 07:10) *
True, but in the past gear that had partial all elemental resist was relatively common. I think having 40/40 is less ideal than having 20/20 in 2 res and then 10 in all...

We also didn't have the ability to spec it out in builds back then, which is why many people feel like this is a push to get players to buy more respecs after gear changes.

Back to the OP: I like the mobs, I like the difficulty, I absolutely hate the dungeon mechanics. Unlike Onest which lets you feel like a total BADASS when you smash a gem and go totally ape on him, this dungeon feels like it was designed solely to waste your time/take more time to complete. I feel like Ankama got a lot of heat after tokens came out that the game was 'too easy' and the new token requirements/dungeon are their response to this.

As usual, I don't think it's the optimal approach and I'll likely wait until easy strats exist for it to invest too heavily.

I think it's more about mobs having elemental weaknesses, and this puts the players on an even field as with the mobs.
That and PvP. Everyone had equal resists - so it was more of a "who had the largest base damage wins." This direction will probably add a little bit more strategy against who you are facing against especially if they make a huge variety of gear and forces people to gear differently depending on the fight.

There's potential. (what i said extends to PvE just added another aspect to it).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #816709  Replies : 35  Views : 2226
posté January 01, 2015, 21:29:49 | #10
Mono classes tend not to offer as much as hybrids for many reasons. One of which is how resists work. Another being how mono classes rarely have much damage difference then hybrids. However if you are trying to be unique there are a few classes that allow you to pull of a mono build without suffering too much. Realize that you have to really create that "niche" to pull it off well. You will also need to realize that sometimes you'll work phenomenally and others not so much.

Water Panda = Heal + Water dam + Movement

Air sac = Positioning + Air Dam + motion Sickness (great with appropriate allies)

Water Masq = Heal + Water Dam + Air Masq Support (to allies)

Water Sram = Loot mechanic can be incredible. (Hybrids are nicer though...)

Water Sadida = Dolls + Heals + Positioning.

Thread : General  Preview message : #816708  Replies : 14  Views : 1769
posté December 31, 2014, 19:17:04 | #11
I chose Amakna - because I don't need to scroll down to go to amaknapost on zap list.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #816501  Replies : 10  Views : 818
posté December 31, 2014, 18:52:05 | #12
I think its great - not a complaint about it so far.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #816499  Replies : 35  Views : 2226
posté December 28, 2014, 08:00:47 | #13

Quote (Imhotek @ 28 December 2014 01:08) *
Somewhere in the theme of Sram, the developers found an excellent dpt, a great self-healer, a fantastic tank, map manipulator which is capable of regenerating wp, exchanging ap for mp, teleportation, stealing ap, stealing dodge, and invisibility. I know I've forgotten a few things.
I'm not at all sure what Sram's theme is right now, but I'm sure it has one.

I'm fairly certain both mango and the devs have pointed to sram as an example of what revamped classes should be. So it is no surprise we expect new classes to have the same efficiency in their spells and effectiveness for their roles.

Both Eliotrope and Pandawa have been released, and its fairly clear that they aren't as well made with nearly the same variety of options. The standard is rather high.

Probably the best thing we can do is take a step back, and lower the expectations we have for Ankama.

I'm sure the revamp will satisfy many of the players who enjoy playing Iop and Cra. Its nice that after the long line of nerfs that stripped the classes of their tools that they will receive new ones.
I think you're giving Srams too much credit.

Panda-Theme - Excellent DPT, great healer (for others), fantastic Tank, amazing map manipulator, regenerates wp, changes ap for mp, teleportation, gains res/lock/, debuffs, has amazing shield.

I'm pretty sure Panda is either equal to or superior to Srams.

Eliotropes are kind of bland though - but that was to be expected.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #815577  Replies : 1624  Views : 79640
posté December 19, 2014, 20:17:03 | #14
Ya definitely may re-think this... My rogue has 67% res and one mob took away 3/4 of its hp. I don't think the elio will have a chance now. Back to the drawing board.

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #812105  Replies : 37  Views : 4500
posté December 19, 2014, 16:06:02 | #15
Rogues shine at higher lvls once you have the ap for appropriate combos. At 10 ap you'll be able to use a double piercing/pulsar and at 12 ap (eventually) you probably will never go back. So long story short - you won't regret it.

I have both a lvl 160 masq and rogue both around 1200 dam in their elements: Masq (water/air) and rogue (earth/air). Overall - I prefer the rogue for any endgame fights.

Thread : General  Preview message : #812022  Replies : 3  Views : 704
posté December 19, 2014, 15:38:50 | #16
Its a 30% final heal debuff. Basically all heals directed to target is reduced by 30.

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #812014  Replies : 2  Views : 493
posté December 19, 2014, 15:27:03 | #17

Quote (Duzy-Sadysta @ 19 December 2014 13:25) *
When i see so said community who think is responsibility for "Everyone" this looks like political who think can care about everything.

And Wakfu is f2p, on international community server - so we are on same cart. And just dont get why fight for changes that will never come. Due noone of you have any physical option to get things changed.

Just an empty ideas. And seems you will never learn about ankama policy, nor use to it by any meaning.

But again, its you who pick way how resolve this issue. Issue with yourself and your approach to game we play now.
We are discussing ideas for respecs -whether you think its pointless or not is irrelevant. Please either provide your idea over this matter or leave.Thank you for your time.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812009  Replies : 50  Views : 1732
posté December 19, 2014, 15:22:28 | #18
I wonder if this is intentional so that non-subbers can't fight xelorium mobs nor do resources from xelorium.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #812006  Replies : 5  Views : 376
posté December 19, 2014, 14:57:51 | #19

Quote (rmw1 @ 19 December 2014 11:49) *

Quote (Homq @ 11 October 2014 13:50) *
Probably because you use multiple accounts instead of interacting and playing with other players. Least that's how I feel. But it's a matter of taste I guess. Good luck to you!

Problem with this game is that the majority of the other players are sitting at level cap, or rushing alts to 160.

9 times out of 10 the other players DO NOT want to help other players out. If you do find a person willing to allow you to level with their alt they will quickly out level you at 3x exp. This means they move to a new area you probably can't go to yet.

Him running multiple accounts isn't sad, the way the vets play is.
What do you propose lvl 160 characters do with brand new players in the game?
Player lvl them instantly to fun content?
Suffer through content they've been through 10,000 times so player experiences the whole game?
Ignore all 160 content to satisfy players wants for content that is worthless to them time-wise?

I don't see how the way vets play is sad at all. Also - 9/10 players do want to help other players out. You see this outside of dungeons all the time - huge vast amounts of players asking to join parties and doing runs (just go to Ambassador Wing). Thing is - the game doesn't really start till lvl 100.

Thread : Combat Strategy  Preview message : #811999  Replies : 7  Views : 1448
posté December 19, 2014, 01:59:18 | #20

Quote (Gelgy @ 18 December 2014 22:36) *
Just consolidating some of the ideas that are in the thread but not necessarily in the OP:
  • It would be nice to have a way to change a pets-mount's specialty (Distance to Precision, for example). Ideally this should be packaged with class changes.
  • There should be a way to reallocate spell experience without requiring a full character respec.
  • There is strong support for more level-based respecs (there is disagreement about the intervals).
  • Remali suggested a system for partial respecs wherein players would earn points with every level.
  • General agreement that Restate of Farmergency should be replaced with something more interesting.
There's also a sentiment that every change should grant a respec to effected classes.

Personally, I think if we could just change our spell levels more easily, it would resolve a lot of unrest regarding respecs for balance changes.
I was going to update it tonight. Christmas parties are very distracting. Thanks for the consolidation!!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811723  Replies : 50  Views : 1732