Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Agosta's profile
Statistics
1221 Posts (1.24 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 15:32:39 | #1

Quote (AduroT @ 21 November 2014 15:26) *

Quote (Brokonaut @ 21 November 2014 14:55) *
To each their own. If one white lie to do a favor for someone is enough to deter a player from believing information I relay in light of the dozens that I've adequately relayed and responded to, then that's within the prerogative of the person, as you've said.

I'll continue to post information as I can, though that role is only tertiary to what I must do now (next to content testing/balancing & translations).

• Mango

I'm still new here as part of the people who jumped in with free to play and what not, so I've not been around for the dozens of stuff you've correctly talked about. The limit of my experience with you is you assuring people it was Dimensional Voyagers because you had the inside scoop. I talked to a guy who's been around a while and apparently knows you and when I said Eliatropes based on the teaser trailer, he said no way, Mango says it's this and you can trust him. Reveal comes out and hey, it Is Eliatropes your assurances were one of the first things thru my mind, but I assumed you were just misled like they were teasing everyone else. But now for you to say nope, you totally knew the truth and were just lying to everyone? Ouch. Not a good first impression. It's even better when you apparently broke Ankama's trust as well by telling your friends their secret before the big reveal in one of your streams.

Maybe veterans who've known you longer can outweigh it with your past good deeds, but this new player will have a long tainted view of you over it.

Mind you I'm Glad the Dimensional Voyagers thing is a lie, because I'm Much more interested in playing the "not Eliatropes", but that's another matter.

Please tell me you're not doing this right now lol.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #799299  Replies : 90  Views : 2106
posté Today - 15:06:53 | #2
Will EliOtropes have to carry around a portal to make use of all of their passives too like Panda?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #799293  Replies : 90  Views : 2106
posté Today - 03:24:31 | #3
They are masters of asian dishes in Wokfu.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #799098  Replies : 90  Views : 2106
posté Yesterday - 09:08:07 | #4
WTT +2 Air ShuShu Emblem for +2 Fire < characters

or ankabox

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #798810  Replies : 0  Views : 19
posté November 19, 2014, 21:25:30 | #5
Give pandas Boozer and Bamboo Milk from Dofus and I'd be happy as fuck.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #798574  Replies : 467  Views : 11586
posté November 19, 2014, 15:34:30 | #6
Revamped panda 2 iterations ago was great. I don't understand why they keep trying to force this clunky ass mechanic.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #798339  Replies : 467  Views : 11586
posté November 19, 2014, 07:41:58 | #7
Personally I don't care if you give alternative ways to trigger it. I just don't want to play drunk.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #798260  Replies : 467  Views : 11586
posté November 19, 2014, 05:43:00 | #8
It's horrible.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #798239  Replies : 8  Views : 592
posté November 19, 2014, 03:13:25 | #9

Looks like shit. Mango when you read this thread can you get the devs to adjust the orange? It's horrible.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #798189  Replies : 46  Views : 1417
posté November 19, 2014, 01:08:53 | #10

Quote (altamoure @ 19 November 2014 00:59) *
Can someone give me the lowdown on why the barrel is so terrible now? Haven't been able to test anything myself due to all the game-breaking bugs.
You're forced to use it if you want to make use of any of your passive specialties. You get 1 good turn of Merry then they're OK afterwards. If you leave merry you get -20% final damage then have to wait 2 turns to go back into that state.

Being a map manipulation class, you need to be able to move around in order to do your job. But, now with these changes, you're forced to stay by your barrel by either bringing it with you everywhere, or spending wp to go back to it. You either hurt your ability to map manipulate, or forgo your passive abilities by ignoring the barrel.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #798140  Replies : 467  Views : 11586
posté November 18, 2014, 22:29:42 | #11
Panda can't play support properly and damage consistently like other classes. If you need to map manipulate and save allies you better stay by your shitty barrel or you're gonna get slapped with a -20% final damage debuff.

Just give me back my wakfu regen so I can play a sober build.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #798082  Replies : 467  Views : 11586
posté November 18, 2014, 14:47:10 | #12
Sabi can't into translations. The patch notes are correct for every other community.

You should take a look at the Beta Panda thread where she lists Milky Breath as Milky Breast.

This post has been edited by Agosta - November 18, 2014, 14:47:38.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797879  Replies : 7  Views : 437
posté November 18, 2014, 11:36:35 | #13
2.8 -> 1.3 not vice versa.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #797824  Replies : 54  Views : 1519
posté November 18, 2014, 10:17:19 | #14
It was updated yesterday.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797785  Replies : 467  Views : 11586
posté November 18, 2014, 09:37:02 | #15
I made them up sry

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797771  Replies : 18  Views : 889
posté November 18, 2014, 09:08:13 | #16

New Class added to the game. You can play 2 at once and destroy everything.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797755  Replies : 18  Views : 889
posté November 18, 2014, 08:59:43 | #17
November Patch Notes: Summon Osa Electric Boogaloo (also character slots) Patch 1.38 - 18/11/2014

Additions

Group Finder

• Now available for public use! The player, whether alone or with a few friends, can now easily find additional allies anywhere in the world who have the same goal as them without being forced to go screaming in recruitment chat in a populated area like the Almanax of Scriptures!

Thanks to a new interface you can register yourself as a free “agent” for other parties or list your party seeing agents to fill the roles that you (support, DPT, healer). You can also list your party’s purpose from a myriad of selections (e.g. farming equipment/experience, specific dungeons, PvP, et cetera).

A search criteria is also in place to seek specific kinds of players, clearly defined by their class, group role designated, level, and goals (see purposes above).

This system also takes into account all rules when it comes to party. Creation to ensure that parties that normally are not possible don’t end up being formed. For example, when searching a party for team PvP, you won’t be able to recruit members of an enemy nation into your party via the interface.

Purchasing Character Slots

• You will be able to now purchase up to three additional spots on your account for additional character creation.

The Sidekick “Virulent Treacherose”

• Available for purchase in the boutique in France/Europe/LATAM/US/PT/ES starting November 18th.

• Available for purchase on APAC servers some time in December.

Improvements

Adjustments to Astrub Main Questline

• The barrel mini-game will be available as a Mercenary Quest in Astrub.

• The barrel mini-game in the questline will be replaced by tactical battles consisting of two rooms featuring the Grambo.

• The Pizz’larva mini-game as well as the Nanny Larva mini-game will be replaced by tactical battles consisting of two rooms featuring larvae and the Nanny Larva.

• These battles will use players’ spells instead of replaced ones and will be much less complicated than the previous quest iteration.

• You can now select a nation starting from level 15.

Placement Phase

• It is now possible to change equipment and utilize consumables during the placement phase of combat, effectively allowing players to adapt to battles after they have been launched.

Addition of Mercenaries & Mercenary Posts

• Two Mercenary Posts have been added to each region of every nation. Each Mercenary Post has two rank one contracts, two rank two contracts, and one rank three contract.

• Improved the interface for the Mercenary Posts.

• Added awards and achievements to the Astrub & Nation Mercenary Outposts.

Server Selection

• The server selection will now only by default show servers that are actually accessible to the account’s region. There will be a check box you can click to show all servers.

Corrections

Classes
Osamodas

• It is no longer possible to capture more creatures in the Gobgob than its level will allow for.

• A few other issues regarding if a creature could be captured or not have been resolved.

• Non-capturable monsters will be removed from the Gobgob.

• Monsters that have been stored in the Gobgob in a ‘locked’ slot will no longer be usable.

• At the moment, secondary damages encompass the following auxiliary bonuses: single target, area-of-effect, close combat, and distance damage. Following this patch, the following stats are now counted towards this: backstab damage, critical hit damage, and non-critical hit damage.

Sadida

• Drain should now properly work on dolls that have recently been reverted to seeds via Dolly Sacrifice. More importantly, they should no longer create Suicidal Dolls.

Feca

• The animation of the Feca’s water spell “Drip” has been reduced to 1.3 seconds from 2.8 seconds.

Sidekicks, Pets, and Petsmounts
• The Riktus Harness is now available for use on the Drawn-Dragoturkey (quest reward).

• You will be able to properly interact with the marketplace even while mounted. Doing so will dismount the character.

Items
• The Asse Shield relic item will no longer appear blurred.

• The Bow Wow pet sometimes would disappear when facing certain angles. This is no longer a problem.

Monsters
• The retaliation attack when an Infantry Whisperer is attacked in 1-1 range has been fixed.

Quests
• The Restate of Farmergency quest is now available for players of the Riktus alignment.

Dungeons
• [Srambad Dungeon] At the end of the dungeon after defeating the boss, all players are properly healed to full HP.

• [Riktus Elite Dungeon] The normal monsters from the Riktus Elite Dungeon (which are the boss monsters of the nation Riktus Dungeons) no longer drop tokens and Transmutation Runes inside the Riktus Elite Dungeon.

• [Treechnid Dungeon] Summons of the Ancestral Treechnid are no longer taken into account for combat challenges.

General
• It will not be possible to move while trying to plant with an open temporary inventory.

• You can no longer give an Osamodas Powder to a pet that has full HP.

• You will be automatically dismounted when interacting with the marketplace.

• After Capn’Atcha has been defeated in the Haven Bag, you’ll be placed at the spot you were kidnapped instead of the Haven Bag entrance.

• Double clicking an unidentified item while the exchange window is up will not ask you to identify the item anymore.

• You can no longer select the same alignment for the guild when choosing to switch to a different alignment.

• The Saintly Cotton returns to Astrub.

• Adding some odds and ends throughout Astrub to bring some life to some of the construction sites. An overall slight aesthetic upgrade.

• The Clan Member bonuses no longer show up twice on the lists of passive buffs (the second one bearing no stats).

• [Wild Estate] The secret hiding place is once again available in order to complete the requirements for the achievement “Uberlord”.

The Final Damage and Final Resist major aptitudes that players can stat for now also apply to summons.

• It is no longer possible to use a Potion of Wise Fortune if it’s currently already in use.

• The Clan Member of the Riktus nation has been renamed to “Malaboss Géror Mojox” in order to follow the nomenclature of the Riktus nation.

• The Dragoturkey fast travel locations for the old nation Hoola Hoopiwi dungeons have been removed. 

This post has been edited by Agosta - November 18, 2014, 09:04:55.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797749  Replies : 18  Views : 889
posté November 18, 2014, 08:02:36 | #18
That variety in builds is bad says Ankama.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797742  Replies : 467  Views : 11586
posté November 18, 2014, 07:38:16 | #19

Quote (Whiterummy @ 18 November 2014 07:32) *
I've just plain lost interest in the class and judging by the lack of feedback i'm guessing others are losing interest as well. Branches have lost synergy, Fire is completely lackluster now, Scalding is the shittest replacement for actual damage and all these new States are making the class far more complicated than it needs to be.

I guess on the plus side because Panda was my main class leveling a new replacement class won't take as long..... if I even bother to do that.

Maybe I'll make a Voyager they seem like the new manipulators now.

I stopped posting because they made scalded VERY good, ruined flaming burp, and keep nerfing shit whenever I post something so I stopped doing that.

-20% final damage on Hung Over is FUCKING STUPID.

This post has been edited by Agosta - November 18, 2014, 07:38:33.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797737  Replies : 467  Views : 11586
posté November 18, 2014, 01:00:06 | #20
They need to upgrade their software and trash whatever they're using.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797638  Replies : 19  Views : 679