Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Agosta's profile
Statistics
1850 Posts (1.46 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 01, 2015, 04:42:40 | #1

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903503  Replies : 2  Views : 311
posté August 19, 2015, 09:11:15 | #2

Quote (shankissimo @ 19 August 2015 01:25) *

Quote (Agosta @ 19 August 2015 01:11) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 18 August 2015 02:25) *
What dungeon takes 4 hours? o_o

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
Hardcore Castuc.
Protip: don't go into HC dungeons when your team is at the recommended level without superb gears and good knowledge of efficient tactics/dungeon mechanics.

Protip: know references before giving protips.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899738  Replies : 55  Views : 1926
posté August 19, 2015, 01:11:21 | #3

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 18 August 2015 02:25) *
What dungeon takes 4 hours? o_o

Hardcore Castuc.

I echo what Madd said; I've been saying it since they showed the ridiculous token costs for Xelorium. If they're intending to make all future dungeons extremely long and tedious, they need to increase the drop rates. Make everything linked if you need to. You've been trying to copy WoW since release anyways.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899586  Replies : 55  Views : 1926
posté August 16, 2015, 08:01:26 | #4
Y'know, coming to this forum always feels like deja vu. Now to wait another 3 months for the next devastating issue to hit the game and the next thread thanking the devs for whatever they're breaking least.

This post has been edited by Agosta - August 16, 2015, 08:03:37.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898817  Replies : 29  Views : 1377
posté August 13, 2015, 00:40:35 | #5

Quote (visitor888 @ 13 August 2015 00:33) *
I am usually the first to back Ankama when things get rough. Try to be lighthearted when bugs are introduced. Have myself a little celebration on Hotfix Day (my pet name for patch day) and more or less stand with them when it hits the fan.

I gotta say i am having a tough time with this one guys. One person or group of people has literally destroyed an integral part of the game and and all Sabi is giving us is the "investigation" line. A line I have heard before and have unfortunately learned to interpret as "Should we choose to implement a solution, it won't make a noticeable difference".

At this point drastic measures should be taken. This needs to be fixed, or at the very least stopped until a permanent solution can be found.

I would prefer the server not be wiped, simply because of the amount of time I have sunk into my account. But I have no problem with a middle ground solution such as closing the market until the perpetrator is caught.

If this proves impossible then maybe a kama and inventory wipe. Clear the boards, guild chests, haven bags, clear everything. You keep what you have equipped and get 1,000 kamas for every character level over 10.

At this point I would take anything. Just give me my game back.

Then what happens to the people who legitimately have hundreds of millions? Butter on Dathura had over a billion since last year iirc. That's a middle finger to him.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897816  Replies : 56  Views : 2454
posté August 12, 2015, 10:55:02 | #6
Post above is why game is in terrible shape.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897497  Replies : 65  Views : 1875
posté August 12, 2015, 09:53:34 | #7
Ankama can get away with their shitty business practices because of their hardcore base. Wakfu will probably be given away or shut down within the next year because there's no way the game can continue the way it is and there is no way the staff can fix it in its current state. The only way they could actually solve what's going on right now is make all future gear bind on pickup, and kamas would have to be thrown out completely and a new monetary system would have to be introduced.

Been saying for years Ankama keeps making stupid decisions. Every single patch has introduced new game breaking bugs and glitches. This should not be happening, but people would rather ass kiss Ankama instead of demanding better service. The select few that keep on posting on here telling others to stop complaining or quit because they're fine with inventing new convoluted ways to avoid their game crashing every other month.

And no, this isn't anti game, so stop hiding my posts Sabi.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897485  Replies : 65  Views : 1875
posté August 11, 2015, 02:41:37 | #8
A true sandbox MMORPG.

Thread : Amakna  Preview message : #896909  Replies : 25  Views : 1107
posté August 10, 2015, 21:49:19 | #9

Quote (LittleMenace @ 10 August 2015 21:48) *
Doubt thats gonna stop people since they still make profit. Looks more like the goverment just wants lots of money in there coffers now thought the exploited money. hey everyones gotta get a peice of it eh.

All that government money they can use to uh, make it rain sometimes. Or something.

Thread : Amakna  Preview message : #896811  Replies : 25  Views : 1107
posté August 04, 2015, 20:51:42 | #10

Quote (A-Tantarian @ 04 August 2015 20:29) *
New bugs introduced.

Laughed heartily.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894832  Replies : 12  Views : 1039
posté August 03, 2015, 06:55:46 | #11

Quote (shankissimo @ 03 August 2015 06:03) *

Quote (Agosta @ 03 August 2015 04:41) *
Look at what you wrote then and think for a minute about it. There have been people waiting for a couple years now and were told they were going to receive x in exchange for y. When I actively played, I stopped collecting tokens and switched to new characters and forgot about them because I already had a meridia to trade up, so why bother getting another. Many others felt the same way.

Now they're saying "didlydoo you, collect them again."

It's classic bait and switch tactics they've been using forever now. Instead of remedying the ferox situation in a healthy way, such as offering the mount the original way (exchanging the meridia for it) they told us it would work over and over, THEN ALSO offering a stronger mount for 180 more tokens. Instead, they choose to do this.
This way dedicated players may utilise the Meridia insignia AND the Ferox mount.

Dedicated players haven't spent more than 2 hours power leveling under 120 in over a year.

in before contrarians post nonsense to play devils advocate

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - August 03, 2015, 07:23:17.
Reason for edit : Foul language
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #894179  Replies : 113  Views : 4842
posté August 03, 2015, 04:41:52 | #12
Look at what you wrote then and think for a minute about it. There have been people waiting for a couple years now and were told they were going to receive x in exchange for y. When I actively played, I stopped collecting tokens and switched to new characters and forgot about them because I already had a meridia to trade up, so why bother getting another. Many others felt the same way.

Now they're saying "didlydoo you, collect them again."

It's classic bait and switch tactics they've been using forever now. Instead of remedying the ferox situation in a healthy way, such as offering the mount the original way (exchanging the meridia for it) they told us it would work over and over, THEN ALSO offering a stronger mount for 180 more tokens. Instead, they choose to do this.

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - August 03, 2015, 07:22:40.
Reason for edit : Foul language
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #894156  Replies : 113  Views : 4842
posté August 03, 2015, 03:19:58 | #13

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 01 August 2015 20:32) *
tbh I think this is a more reasonable way to do it

right now the tokens are useless because all prizes are garbage

this not only gives people something to spend mass amounts of tokens on but prevents the lazy people who bought meridia for 1mk on nox from instantly getting the mount with no effort.

LOGGING ONTO A SHITTY GAME IS NOW THE EQUIVALENT OF EFFORT.

ANKAMA APOLOGISTS EVERYONE.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #894136  Replies : 113  Views : 4842
posté July 24, 2015, 23:18:27 | #14
Easy:

Automatically have all fights in the Almanax area be set to lowest detail. Doing so will not have them viewable outside of fight by default. You have to click the sword to see it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891080  Replies : 31  Views : 1314
posté July 23, 2015, 20:44:39 | #15
The salt is real. The dude puts up more money than people who challenge him and still doesn't lose. Don't be butthurt that he won't give away his information for free.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890474  Replies : 179  Views : 11229
posté July 23, 2015, 13:31:31 | #16

Quote (healeria @ 23 July 2015 13:29) *
Sheesh, it's taking quite a while despite it seeming to not being a big deal thing.

And hah. Those whiners make me doubt wheter my Osa is even a properly made. Then let me reverse-rant. Nerf the goddamn Iops. It's unreasonable for a guy to peel all my armor off, take a chunk of my very life setting up for the second turn, in wich he can take over 5k hp with 12ap, 2mp and 2wp And it all despite summons or starting on the opposite side of a damn long map ;p

Let's talk also about rogues having over 50ch, around 500ini and over thousand dodge - at once.

Your profile says your Osa is 151 so you don't have access to a Culler that does upwards of 5-7k a turn.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890164  Replies : 125  Views : 3207
posté July 23, 2015, 13:21:07 | #17

Quote (Lukinerx @ 23 July 2015 12:54) *

Quote (Agosta @ 23 July 2015 12:41) *

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 23 July 2015 12:34) *
@ozing stop harassing osas already. We already have to summon just one mob per turn, cant capture higher mobs and if we cant capture same kind of mobs will at all be total madness. Sometimes summon dies and I may have same type in a gob and summon it, but no - you guys don't like it. Pvp? I don't care about pvp. This game doesn't revolve around it.

Current Osas are ridiculous lol. They out damage basically every class, give buffs, heal, teleport freely, push.
out damage basically every class = drag Osa can only do it since it's broken/OP with summons still having their buffs when Osa enters dragon form. summoner Osa don't outdamage other DD or hybrid DD classes since their only damage source is summon because theirs spells don't hit that hard like in dragon form (with free FD buff).
give buffs = I will just not comment this. First people whine that Osa is worthless and don't bring anything to party. Now people whine that Osa brings something to party. Fucking retards everywhere in this community.
heal = wait for freaking static summons nerds. Not my fault that shawpshoote or other healing summons are designed to be that good. deal with it
teleport freely = all teleport skills are expensive as hell. Every spell require WP, the spells that allow to move allies cost 5-6 AP + 1-2AP to first mark them.
push = woah man that OP 1 cell push. totally gamebreaking.

because Masq aren't even more OP with overfilled kit (healing, resurrection, final dmg, AoE buffs, push, pull, collision dmg, tons of dodge, etc)

Video game. Take your meds you're acting out again.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890153  Replies : 125  Views : 3207
posté July 23, 2015, 12:41:26 | #18

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 23 July 2015 12:34) *
@ozing stop harassing osas already. We already have to summon just one mob per turn, cant capture higher mobs and if we cant capture same kind of mobs will at all be total madness. Sometimes summon dies and I may have same type in a gob and summon it, but no - you guys don't like it. Pvp? I don't care about pvp. This game doesn't revolve around it.
Current Osas are ridiculous lol. They out damage basically every class, give buffs, heal, teleport freely, push.

Oh and now the Osa blessing final damage works and it was increased to 40% on top of that. It's really not harassing when the Dofus bias has reached this dev team.

I've played 3 Osa's since this game came out and giddy that they outclass everyone sans xelor

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890129  Replies : 125  Views : 3207
posté July 23, 2015, 09:34:45 | #19
The male privilege in this thread is amazing. I'm more amazed at the shitty modding where they'll edit out "bitch" but not delete or ban the victim blaming.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889980  Replies : 144  Views : 3571