No flash

Agosta's profile
Statistics
1009 Posts (1.08 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 11:07:23 | #1

Quote (fredgoyette @ 01 October 2014 10:29) *
Because tokens are in KEY ITEMS tab :/

Shitty excuse. They're in the Quest item tab under TOKENS.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783057  Replies : 7  Views : 298
posté Today - 09:30:21 | #2
At this point they really need to change the passives to final damage. If you take a look at Sram it's ridiculous how easy it is to stack tons of final%.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783034  Replies : 65  Views : 1482
posté Today - 08:43:15 | #3

Quote (Brokonaut @ 01 October 2014 08:32) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 01 October 2014 08:28) *

Quote (Kokonaut @ 01 October 2014 08:24) *
Because it's quite literally twice as strong as it's supposed to be right now. In many circumstances when the Krosmoglob's air and water damages are perfectly balanced it utilizes both effects of the spells instead of just one or the other, alternating. This is not intended, and as a result a well-geared Krosmoglob can out-DPT most of the actual classes at a superior range with some map control at an area-of-effect without requiring line of sight.

• Mango
it actually does nothing if the air and water damage is the same, unless they bugfu'ed it, and by nothing i mean 0 damage output, like u didnt use the skill at all... and even if it used both skills... dont they cancel each other in a way? you damage the enemies but also heals them (again, in my case krosmoglob does nothing at all)

It's possible it was fixed recently (perhaps with September). I haven't partied with a Krosmoglob in a few weeks now. If that's the case, then there should be no worries of it being altered in any way then. While that bug was available though, the Krosmoglob was an absolute monster at ranged AoE damage, putting classes like Cra to shame.

• Mango

The 25% damage buff applies to more hits than it should. A guildie tested it the other night.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783008  Replies : 12  Views : 328
posté Today - 08:34:22 | #4
Is there a reason dungeon Tokens are not account wide?
Say you have 2-3 characters over level 145 and you want to do Wa Wabbit. If you wish to save up tokens for the Epic or Amulet, you're forced to run the dungeon on 1 character otherwise you increase the time needed to obtain the item through that system. Personally I don't see the point in this and I believe that tokens should be account wide rather than locked to one character.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783005  Replies : 7  Views : 298
posté September 29, 2014, 21:40:49 | #5
Yeah the majors I've been running with are 1ap/1mp/10% final, but dropping the ap I can pick up another somewhere. If final resist is that small 2wp would be much better.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #782415  Replies : 76  Views : 13326
posté September 29, 2014, 14:05:44 | #6
Hi Mango, just wanted to get your opinion on something.

I've spoken to you briefly in the past about my build and I'm dead set on 11ap, but I'm currently looking at a few different setups.

I could go Harry Boots/PDB and vizion Dagger for an 11/7 build
I could go Harry Boots/PDB and Woboots for 11/6 build

My question is more for the latter. If I pick up the extra AP from a relic, I can use the AP major for something else. I could go 2 Wakfu Points, or I could go 10% final resist. Now I know that WP is essential for a Sram build, but so far I've had no problem sustaining high damage and utility with 6. If I pick up 10% final, I increase my survival rate as a close combat character.

I know that I could go Soul Eater or Nettlez but farming SE isn't reasonable right now and I don't particularly want a Nettlez.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #782263  Replies : 76  Views : 13326
posté September 29, 2014, 00:20:42 | #7

Quote (kurokat @ 29 September 2014 00:05) *
You do understand that this thread was from a month and a half ago, right? Much before not only the Steam launch, but the last Major Patch as well that included the Sram Revamp. No need to necro (as I see in your name) and old thread.

- Kat

Every thread on the front page of this section would be considered necroing then :^)

Thread : General  Preview message : #782052  Replies : 12  Views : 1948
posté September 27, 2014, 22:44:56 | #8

Quote (CloudyMind @ 27 September 2014 22:03) *

Quote (picklesaregood @ 27 September 2014 21:30) *
why did u make a thread wanting a discussion about lock/dodge system being overnerfed if people give you alternatives and answers to your problems and all you do is say NOPE YOU'RE ALL WRONG WAITING FOR A DEV TO COMMENT

Because i didn't know that it was impossible to lock stuff anymore. I simply thought that i needed to get more lock somehow.

All i want is to be able to lock things with my sac again. End of story.

I've already pretty much quit the game at this point. Just lingering around this thread to see if something changes. All my friends are quitting with me actually, which is sad. I just don't like my sacrier anymore.

"Me and all my friends are quitting because my 115 Sacrier can't lock everything "

pls stop being so dramatic.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781668  Replies : 113  Views : 1828
posté September 27, 2014, 10:26:10 | #9

Quote (CloudyMind @ 27 September 2014 09:41) *

Quote (noknives @ 27 September 2014 09:32) *

Quote (CloudyMind @ 27 September 2014 08:08) *
Seriously, the only purpose of a tank is to lock mobs and take damage in place of other party members. What good is a tank if you can't lock anything? :p
it is indeed no good if it can't, but a good tank can lock things

That's the point. It is no longer possible to lock someone in place. I was able to lock anything before the patch.

If any mod is reading this, could we please have a bit of insight on this? It'd be nice to know if there are plans to fix this or if it's staying that way for good.
Players are doing exponentially more damage now in comparison to prepatch. My Sram has 815% damage and is doing over 5000 damage to black wabbit and cactus enemies. If you seriously think your character is unplayable because an enemy moves a cell or two you're better off not playing, really.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781479  Replies : 113  Views : 1828
posté September 26, 2014, 22:40:48 | #10
Buying PDB Frags 100kk each

IGN Ritz Maruru | Misleading or Ankabox me.

Thanks.

This post has been edited by Agosta - September 30, 2014, 19:21:04.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #781289  Replies : 0  Views : 66
posté September 26, 2014, 22:27:40 | #11

Quote (CloudyMind @ 26 September 2014 18:02) *

Quote (khackt @ 26 September 2014 17:51) *
you can be locker tank and fire damager as a sac, you should try it, its fun. it's always been since burning blood was invented.
..and up until the lock was nerfed, yep.

Except locker tank is no longer a thing. I can only be damage now. Everything can dodge me now.

I don't understand why people don't get this and keep suggesting things to me.

I want to be a tank. I can no longer be a tank because i can't lock anything anymore. No matter what new class/build i try, i can't change that fact. I don't find anything fun in the game other than tanking.

I don't know thow i can possibly explain this more simply... I'm sure there are others that feel the same way.

If a monster moving 1 or 2 spaces is such a huge loss for you I think you're playing the wrong game. The countless number of push and teleport spells already made you useless before this update with how you're talking, sorry.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781283  Replies : 113  Views : 1828
posté September 26, 2014, 17:29:30 | #12

Quote (Hudski @ 26 September 2014 17:09) *
The Dofus mechanic uses a % of your AP and MP, and the AP costs always come first over the MP costs. I don't know why it isn't the same, I really don't. Dofus has it down pat, why not copy it?

Wakfu needs to do things wrong 3-4 times before doing it the correct way.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781196  Replies : 113  Views : 1828
posté September 26, 2014, 17:16:14 | #13

Quote (Brokonaut @ 26 September 2014 00:58) *
Hey Agosta, back with an answer from your inquiry a day or two ago on the stream.

The patch notes (from March, linked in your opening post) were wrong. Prior to that particular patch the heals/damages for Rain of Stars at level 100 were 28/28 and were then increased to 34/40. It remains consistent now. The same error was printed on the French patch notes (leading people to bring up similar concerns there).

Sorry for the misconception!

• Mango

Trust me I know for a fact that it was 50 at 100. I went from healing 800-1000 to 500-650 after the last hotfix the other week. The last time I looked at my Rain of Stars heals it was around 70 at 153.

EDIT: Even if it was 40 at 100, it should be 60 base heal at level 150, which it is not.

Quote (Discodolly @ 26 September 2014 14:12) *

Quote (Asthis @ 26 September 2014 13:36) *
Is summon damage going to be fixed? Kind of dumb my summons can't do any damage.
I think the summon DMG is not bugged. It works correctly if your fire dmg is the highest one. I think that is good because in other case you are giving the Osa to much versatility. Fire is summon Osa and always was. Air is dragon and earth is Gob-gob & dragon. The Resists on the summons are not ok if you ask me because the high lock summons, on which lock does not work anymore btw (WTF), that are tanks, have same resists as squishy ranged summons. Someone please fix this and were gonna be BFFs.

Sincerely

It is bugged. French CM finally gave me a response yesterday that devs are aware.

This post has been edited by Agosta - September 26, 2014, 17:23:04.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781188  Replies : 17  Views : 1058
posté September 26, 2014, 11:09:17 | #14

Quote (CloudyMind @ 26 September 2014 10:59) *
Wow... i had no idea it was this bad. What is Ankama even thinking? :O What's even the point in being a tank if everything avoids you and hits your allies anyway?

Dofus uses the same system, except if the lock/dodge difference is too big, you can't move at all because you'd need to spend more mp than what you have or you will have only 1-2ap left from just moving 1 block.

They should make it like this for wakfu too, at least for pvm. I think it's unfair to be completely locked in pvp, but pvp is something experimental right now. It shouldn't mess up the main focus of the game, which is pvm.

Is it that hard to make lock effect mobs more than it does players?

The new system is great when it comes to a small chance to get locked and either lose one turn completely or no lose anything and dodge something with no penalty at all.

Tanks should still be able to lock mobs completely though, like before.

That would require more coding and we all know what happens when that happens. It would be easier to rebalance the cost of spells or AP monsters have.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #780994  Replies : 113  Views : 1828
posté September 26, 2014, 10:10:54 | #15

Quote (AnonymousXeroxGuy @ 26 September 2014 09:59) *
terrible decision to remove dodge % out of the game.
FAR from terrible. The only issue now is how much AP monsters have. The system works fine for PvP as losing 1ap as a player is a huge loss, but losing 1 or 2ap for a monster hardly ever reduces the damage they do.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #780978  Replies : 113  Views : 1828
posté September 25, 2014, 23:14:07 | #16
The problem is not that you can't keep a monster in one place, it's that the monsters have too much AP.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #780774  Replies : 113  Views : 1828
posté September 25, 2014, 22:39:57 | #17
Instead of reducing the level gap they could stop making such giant differences between gear that are 20 levels apart.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #780765  Replies : 6  Views : 173