Statistics
502 Posts (0.51 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté June 27, 2014, 02:20:08 | #1
LOL!!!!

Thread : News  Preview message : #749648  Replies : 303  Views : 13571
posté June 19, 2014, 16:35:18 | #2
AHH!!

I just had a thought. What if gears do different things depending on your highest element(s)?

I don't know if that would be good or bad. Anyway.. carry on.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #746947  Replies : 19  Views : 964
posté June 17, 2014, 17:47:18 | #3
In all honesty, really not a huge deal, as this game becomes uninteresting by the day/every update, but didn't development have ample time during all those days of the beta having been updated to translate the content to english (and other languages)? Why now on patch day do we have to wait (at all) for an additional hotfix?

It's easy to spit out cruel words when frustrated, but I think that should have been someone's job to make sure this wasn't a thing on patch day, no?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #746041  Replies : 23  Views : 785
posté June 15, 2014, 21:06:59 | #4

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 15 June 2014 15:24) *
Im sure its been suggested - but if all inversion does is trick the targeted enemy into thinking you have lower resist, shouldn't it be self castable? This way it could trick all enemy ai into thinking you have, idk, 400 less resist than you normally have? :x

not sure how it would translate into pvp though - is it used in pvp? or is it too cost heavy?
I'm guessing you're referring to provocation, and not inversion, which we like and see use in. That would make more sense for it to be self castable. But, that would make too much sense. Heresy.

In terms of PvP, it requires you to be in a battle with an ally on your side. So alone, that would mean 0% usefulness. What would be great is if they made it so that whatever has this debuff, monster or player, cannot target anything but the Feca.

Edit:
@Gyn: Yep, sadly I've come to the same conclusion. I originally made this Feca to be an ultra tank. So I aim to be as defensive as possible as I can, which would make use of the game's current lock system to keep enemies near and off allies, while taking little to no dmg from the toughest bosses or monsters..

..but, tests I've done pretty much puts things yet again in favour of just stacking damage and trying to mow things down. Having a lot of resist I've learned, just means they avoid me. High lock? Walk around me. Lower their range? Spell fixed range, no difference.

I don't think this game cators to the likes of me anymore. I'm not looking to just stack dmg and seeing if I can kill something in 1 or 2 turns faster than the next guy. No tactics. If you use any, you're just wasting time, or delaying your inevitable death/loss.

This post has been edited by IDCAA - June 15, 2014, 21:21:09.
Thread : Feca  Preview message : #745079  Replies : 42  Views : 2375
posté June 15, 2014, 06:25:00 | #5
Yeah, just came here to make a post on this very thing. This spell definitely needs a re-do. I'm not seeing any convincing rewards for spending 3 AP on this spell.

I do see some things, but not worth 3 AP for the monster to attack me once if it's near me.
Also, I don't know if it's just mine, but, monsters straight up avoid my Feca. A large trade off for defense—attack, and I'm being denied the opportunity to do that, defend.

Much better to just Crashing Wave them.

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #744883  Replies : 42  Views : 2375
posté June 13, 2014, 16:36:00 | #6
hn, looks familiar..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #744275  Replies : 240  Views : 10899
posté June 13, 2014, 15:21:53 | #7
I think we do. It's called the beta server.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #744249  Replies : 1  Views : 135
posté June 13, 2014, 13:42:56 | #8
There's this joke. "How many theoretical physicists does it take to screw in a light bulb?" — 2. One to hold the bulb, and the other to rotate the universe.

Maybe the problem isn't the mods who move things themselves, but rather, that General section all together. Stepping outside la box, the General section should be renamed "Questions."

I mean, almost every post there is just a question of some shape or form. With the odd, I guess, rant; but usually starts or ends with a question. Simply set a rule in what is now called General making it mandatory that your post be a question, with a word limit or something, and change it's name. That might get people checking other parts of the forums appropriate for the info they want to see.

—what if every show was on one channel: C-Span? Only the trolls and weird questions are asked there with the occational topic of intrigue, meant to arouse the masses? Same principle. Nothing wrong with order.

This post has been edited by IDCAA - June 13, 2014, 14:05:23.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #744211  Replies : 4  Views : 191
posté June 13, 2014, 13:07:14 | #9
Welp, one thing's for certain, you'd better not leave any ogrines on your account. They(Ankama) steal it. Because, y'know, the real money's worth you used to purchase them expires...I guess.

I've forgotten how many months. Four?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #744201  Replies : 10  Views : 365
posté June 13, 2014, 11:52:01 | #10
I'm guessing you didn't watch the video =P

I believe it shows a number of player characters with a Sram like appearance. So, either they're gear sets, or a costume. Seems the latter because they all had it (assumed).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #744173  Replies : 6  Views : 388
posté June 12, 2014, 17:46:12 | #11
But...but Canada isn't...—Ok..~ 

This post has been edited by IDCAA - June 12, 2014, 17:48:43.
Thread : News  Preview message : #743951  Replies : 73  Views : 2173
posté June 03, 2014, 22:58:50 | #12
WTB Midalurgee Please in-game PM Tallum with your offer please.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #740615  Replies : 0  Views : 56
posté June 03, 2014, 18:17:14 | #13
[Feca] Teleportation Flux
  • Teleportation Flux
Cannot use spell on self in order to move glyphs if the cell you are on is a border-like cell (any with a effect when you stand on or start your turn on it).

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #740487  Replies : 1  Views : 185
posté June 03, 2014, 17:59:50 | #14
I know the place for shots got changed, but then it seems half way through again, it got changed again..I don't know if secretly or what, but..

C:\Users\*USER NAME*\AppData\Local\Ankama\Wakfu\game\screenshots

..is where you have to go. If anyone is on Windows 7, you'll have to unhide files to be able to access some of the links in the chain. No longer, at least for me, do they seem to go directly into the folder that has the game in my program files, like it once did.

This post has been edited by IDCAA - June 03, 2014, 18:00:57.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #740481  Replies : 3  Views : 299
posté June 01, 2014, 19:40:31 | #15

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 01 June 2014 10:07) *

Quote (IDCAA @ 01 June 2014 08:47) *
  1. Why is their no name for the supposed game dev in the post?
  2. Why is their title 'WAKFU Game Designer'?
  3. Why is the accronym PA used instead of AP when speaking in what seems to be english.
  4. Why is the forums from which it comes, not linked also, but is instead a cropped screenshot?
  5. Can Game developers have "Closed BETA" under thier name?
  6. Is it just a Google translate from someone? If yes, source forum? As far as I know, we can now enter the FR site.
  7. Why is half in English, the document in french? (see above)
1 / 4 : Poorly cropped screenshot Click here
2 / 3 / 6 / 7 : I'd imagine the forums were accessed (I've never had any trouble viewing them over the past few years, just change /en to /fr or the flag tab in the top right) and automatically translated by google chrome. This explains the 'odd' translations. PA is the french equivalent of AP as their sentence structures are different to that of english.
5 : Not sure why they have it tbh, could be an alternate account - or maybe they never had the account until recently.
Cool, thanks. Gotta clarify things nowa days.

Edit: Whatever their buffs, at least now they can be worth how hard it is to obtain them.

This post has been edited by IDCAA - June 02, 2014, 02:35:15.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #739649  Replies : 70  Views : 2543
posté June 01, 2014, 08:47:31 | #16
Just a few questions before bed..

1. Why is their no name for the supposed game dev in the post?
  2. Why is their title 'WAKFU Game Designer'?
  3. Why is the accronym PA used instead of AP when speaking in what seems to be english.
  4. Why is the forums from which it comes, not linked also, but is instead a cropped screenshot?
  5. Can Game developers have "Closed BETA" under thier name?
  6. Is it just a Google translate from someone? If yes, source forum? As far as I know, we can now enter the FR site.
  7. Why is half in English, the document in french? (see above)

..not to be sceptical, or maybe I am, as it's not like I will be getting any of those items anytime soon (solo boxer here), so no bias, but some comedian once had people on a wild goose-rant about special class spells that went on for quite awhile before a mod came and cleared things up.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #739495  Replies : 70  Views : 2543
posté June 01, 2014, 06:26:17 | #17
I have no fathomable idea why these clowns release items for one community, and not the other, when they ALL play the same game. I'll never understand; and even if it's explained to me, I will be able to debunk it as pure nonsense—3 degrees short of idiocy.

Why the secrecy? Why the 'you, you, you and you, can has, but not you'?
Them not saying anything just makes the build up of speculation—valid or otherwise, from players who feel less advantaged, to grow out of promortion.

Lame.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #739465  Replies : 19  Views : 843
posté May 30, 2014, 06:56:20 | #18

Quote (Niddhoggy @ 30 May 2014 04:11) *
Add cooldown on WP based skills to prevent people from brainlessly spamming them in sake for damage, in other words, give a chance to the other spells.
That's actually not a bad idea. Lol, I don't think some Sacs would be too pleased though.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #738575  Replies : 4  Views : 197
posté May 30, 2014, 05:06:48 | #19

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 30 May 2014 04:38) *
How dare you call me that insult, I am Hindu !
Then you should be honoured—that was no insult. That's what your name translates from. *nods*

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 30 May 2014 04:38) *
Having something move you after your turn is more comparable to an ally helping you than you getting out of it yourself. That is my point. But alas, I am not necessarily complaining since I take it as a disadvantage of my Gobgob Osa, just like other classes have other disadvantages . I don't want them to give us an effective way to escape during a turn or they might nerf our other aspects . Heals + Shields + Mobility = Sadida Treatment. I'd keep my heals and shields, and forget the mobility. Just want to tell you that you are comparing apples to oranges.

All classes can deal damage but you will not use a Water Eni as your DPS. While everyone else's is an effective way to escape, the Gobgob and Summoner Osas way of escaping is like a Water Eni or Water Xelor trying to be the party's main DPS.
Nope. I was pretty candid on what I was trying to get across. Not comparing anything to anything. I am saying everyone has a means to get away. It's simple. Now if the reader wishes to compare, that's their adventure. Also, I'm not so sure of what you mean for the lesser part of the post. People use their escape mechanics/branch as a utility, even if it isn't their main branch.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #738557  Replies : 48  Views : 1527
posté May 30, 2014, 04:18:55 | #20
@Emmanuel: I saw your post. And really I was referring along side with what you said. Just clarifying. DPS Summons? The ones that can heal and do dmg? Or just the ones that push people all over the place while doing dmg? What's my point? My point is a sommon osa has almost innumerable ways of combating being in close proximity to the example we used, a Feca.

All classes have a way of removing themselves from the lock zone. Some throw sparkles, others blow bubbles, but which ever way you look at it, they all can in their own way.

--------------

Also, yes. I meant in a 1v1 scenario. Hopefully I won't be told that I should ignore 1v1 and always duel someone with allies.

This post has been edited by IDCAA - May 30, 2014, 04:37:00.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #738529  Replies : 48  Views : 1527