No flash

AlejandroVent's profile
Statistics
24 Posts (0.05 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté July 30, 2013, 02:14:27 | #1
Oh! So let me see if I got it right this time:

On Tick, you cast Temporal Focus on an ally

On that same tick (since Temporal Focus ends when the Xelor's turn end) I cast Xelor Sandglass on an enemy which receives damage but maintains it's ap BUT my ally might get one ap, same if I cast Clock on an enemy, it'll receive damage but maintain it's ap and my ally might get one ap...

Right?

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #581581  Replies : 165  Views : 7763
posté July 29, 2013, 16:00:14 | #2
Not quite, quoting Troyle:

Xelor Sandglass can either give an AP (tick) or remove an AP (tock), not both. On a tock turn, it can remove an AP to the targeted enemy, this AP is lost and not transferred to anyone.

Also, it seems Xelor Sandglass needs to be cast on the ally

If you use if on a tick turn, it can give an AP to the ally under "temporal focus" (additionally to the AP this ally may have received when you cast Temporal Control).

So I still have the doubt on which spells can be used on another target and will give an AP to my Temporal Focus-ed ally.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #581265  Replies : 165  Views : 7763
posté July 29, 2013, 15:34:24 | #3
Thanks for the clarifications Mr. Troyle, however I've another questions:

The whole point of Temporal Focus is to allow you to chose which ally will receive an AP, without having to actually target him with your spells (except Temporal Control).

Which spells will give an ap to an ally that doesn't need me to cast the spell on him/her?

Cause as you said (and if I understood right), Xelor Sandglass isn't going to work like it does now (removing ap from a target and giving it to an ally) and even that spell needs to be cast on an ally (or is it that on tick I cast Xelor Sandglass on a target, inflict damage and my Temporal Focus-ed ally gets an AP?).

Will the state "target is stabilized" affect the "teleports to time rift"? Will we be able to move Bosses around, even UB?

Thanks in advance for answering this doubts.

This post has been edited by AlejandroVent - July 29, 2013, 15:37:15.
Reason for edit : typos
Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #581249  Replies : 165  Views : 7763
posté July 26, 2013, 22:45:51 | #4

Quote (Troyle @ 10 July 2013 16:00) *
Master of Time
The Initiative bonus is lowered while the Chances to remove an AP are increased. This passive will also provide a bonus to Mechanics starting from level 10.
Lvl 1: +2 INI, +1.5% chance to remove AP
Lvl max: -40 INI, -30% chance to remove AP, +2 Mechanics

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that "-40 INI, -30% chance to remove AP" is a typo and you guys meant "+40 INI, +30% chance to remove AP".

Also, can I get a clarification on Xelor Sandglass?

On a Tick turn it will have a chance to give one AP to an ally under the “temporal focus” state. On a Tock turn, the target has a chance to lose one AP.

Does it means that if on tick I use Temporal Control on an ally (possibly giving 1ap) and then on tock I use Xelor Sandglass on an enemy, this ally will get the AP stolen from the enemy OR does it mean that if on tick I use Temporal Control on an ally (possibly giving 1ap) and then on tock I use Xelor Sandglass on an enemy, the ally won't get any AP unless I use Xelor Sandglass on my ally (on tock)?

Regarding Clock:

Effects: Tick: +1 AP to ally under temporal focus (50-90%) / Tock: -1 AP (50-90%)

Does this means that if on tick I use Temporal Control on 2 allies that so happen to be close to each other and then use clock on them, do they (probably) get 1 AP each?

How are the "Teleports the target on a Time Rift" going to work? I cast Underhand on an empty space (hence, creating a Time Rift), then cast Temporal Distortion on an enemy and the enemy will end up in the Time Rift or is it that I've to cast Underhand on an empty space (hence, creating a Time Rift), then cast Temporal Distortion on an enemy that's above the Time Rift to teleport it? If so, where does it'll be teleported to?

I apologize if this has been asked before.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #580257  Replies : 165  Views : 7763
posté July 11, 2013, 18:44:01 | #5
Thanks for answering some of my questions Troyle, I blushed a little, I've a new question tho

Will the Dial have a LoS?

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #572769  Replies : 165  Views : 7763
posté July 11, 2013, 09:22:50 | #6
As usual, I've some questions

"Xelor sandglass: Its damages will lower, and the spell becomes limited to 4 uses per target. On a Tick turn it will have a chance to give one AP to an ally under the “temporal focus” state. "

How will this work? We cast "Temporal Control" on an ally and then cast Xelor Sandglass on an enemy and the ally will get an ap and the enemies will get damaged? or just cast Xelor Sandglass on an ally so the ally gets AP and cast it on an enemy to make damage to it?

"Rollback: Its effect will be changed. At the beginning of the Xelor’s turn, he will now have chances of regaining the AP he spent in the previous turn."

Please explain this further, how much AP can we get back? Which's the limit?

Will the damage gain from "Time Crystallization" work like "Lone Sadida"? I mean, sure you need to cast a spell but how much % can we gain per turn and what's the limit of % we can have?

Quoting Kikuihimonji

It sounds like Eliatrope thing to make such teleportating portals, no? Anyway if you plan to add it to xelor i think it should last permanently untill next Tempus Fugit is cast (aka last untill new ones are created). Maybe even make it so that first cast make only 1 Time Twist cell (at the starting cell) and that 2nd cast will create another (again at starting point, wich is now in different cell) after that the 3rd cast will remove the 1st Time Twist cell and place new one (at starting point of the 3rd cast) and so on. This will give a lot of fun for Xelor gameplay. It should definetly not vanish after 1 turn.

+100 to this idea.

Also, the portal thingies that teleport allies or enemies, will the UBs be immune to those? Will the "target is stabilized" make the target immune to the portal thingies?

You're making Xelors need a couple of turns to prepare properly then do damage. You're making Xelors invest more time which we initially barely had.

This post has been edited by AlejandroVent - July 11, 2013, 09:24:36.
Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #572539  Replies : 165  Views : 7763
posté June 26, 2013, 17:16:22 | #7

Quote (Troyle @ 26 June 2013 17:11) *
After much discussion we are happy to announce you that it was decided to offer a free Respec to all characters!

Note however that this change couldn’t be added to today’s hotfix, so we will have to operate an extra maintenance tomorrow to implement it.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #565753  Replies : 29  Views : 2756
posté June 26, 2013, 05:40:36 | #8
Closed Closed  

This post has been edited by AlejandroVent - June 30, 2013, 04:48:15.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #565263  Replies : 0  Views : 236
posté June 25, 2013, 00:27:12 | #9

Quote (Troyle @ 24 June 2013 16:00) *

we wanted to bring Guilds back right in the center of the game. It’ll now be the case.

Well, you're doing it wrong by limiting the amount of members to 200 just because of a bug, current guilds with 300+ members (which are the ones more likely to get a HW and actually start outright building in it) are not happy.

The prices for Haven World buildings were initially based on a 50,000 kama per player in guild per week if the guild has 10 active members (that is 500,000 kama per week for the "active members"). If you cap the maximum members in a Guild you're either wanting small guilds to thrive or want big guilds to be torn apart.

What's the point? To make new guilds for alts or players that aren't cut to be on the existing guild with this absurd cap? I know you guys are not kicking the members of the guild but you're forcing the players to do so if we want to have more players.

Can you please reconsider this? Keep in mind that you're not introducing guild alliances with this update.

I thought "well, there's a crazy amount of small guilds for whatever reason, with the HW update players might actually want to join bigger guilds, guilds that are active and have never gone inactive or just stop messing around with personal guilds" but it seems you guys actually want more guilds to be created.

Is this for PvP/GvsG purposes? Stop making the game PvP oriented, there are really just a few people that actually enjoy this and are devoted to that.

The standard PvP maniac is a player that gets to cap level, gets the ultimate available gear, proves his/her worth as a fighter then goes inactive until new equipment is added or the level cap increased. You guys really want your playerbase to be like that?  

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #563895  Replies : 98  Views : 5197
posté June 20, 2013, 20:09:01 | #10
Question:

The video shows the terrain of the Haven World being incomplete. How will the terrain expand? By guild level. by guild hall level or via buying the "squares"?

Thread : News  Preview message : #562143  Replies : 62  Views : 2914
posté June 18, 2013, 06:02:17 | #11
I don't want Mea Culpa, if you guys (Ankama) so happen to have deleted our stuff whether in bank or market or somewhere else you better make a rollback cause a lot of peeps are harvesting, gathering and collecting resources for the Haven world update

This post has been edited by AlejandroVent - June 18, 2013, 06:04:42.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #560779  Replies : 32  Views : 1866
posté June 18, 2013, 04:36:52 | #12
Nox
09:34pm (-6 GMT)

I tried login and got "Error: Login server unavailable"  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #560665  Replies : 32  Views : 1866
posté June 14, 2013, 20:27:09 | #13
The kama price now sounds reasonable although a single straw house being double the price of a Guild Hall sounds wrong. I'm still worried about the humongous resource cost, halving or removing just one 0 could make it viable unlesss....

Ok, different question:

Which items will be counted as "resources"?
Mob drops (gobball wool for example)?
Consumable items (like bread)?
Seeds, cuttings, prunes, ores, wood, ingredients (fish for example)?

I.e.
1,000 Sylvan cuttings would make 55,000 "resource cost"?
10,000 Gobball wool would make 100,000 "resource cost"?
1,000 Rye grain would make 50,000 "resource cost"?
1,000 orchid seeds would make 35,000 "resource cost"?
1,000 Essence of Whisperer would make 65,000 "resource cost"?

If seeds (monster and plants), cuttings and all those items that do not affect the ecosystems are counted in the "resource cost" then I don't have much complaint about needing to have 900,000 "resources" for a single Guild hall since I won't be destroying any ecosystem getting a lot of wood/crops and getting all stasis or actually investing tons of time to replant what I forcibly had to get.

It's still pretty expensive and would require that people actually invest all the resources they have into Haven World stuff. Also, if mob drops count as "resource cost", Enutrofs have and advantage here with their increased prospecting and rate of droppings.  

Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #559311  Replies : 122  Views : 7174
posté June 14, 2013, 16:35:09 | #14
Will the skins be "one time buy for all your houses" or "individual, one skin per house" ? Will we be able to have Brakmar looking and Sufokian looking houses or just one type?

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #559205  Replies : 23  Views : 1625
posté June 13, 2013, 11:44:50 | #15

Quote (Onesti @ 13 June 2013 09:59) *
Making 50,000 kamas a week will be strictly mining.
Since everyone will be using their kamas on HWs and not buying anything, you won't be able to sell anything.
And with everyone trying to mine 50,000 kamas every week there won't be enough mining nodes available.
So many senseless pk's and arguments.

^ This

With the mining-kama minting recipe of 1 Copper and 2 Iron with no Mining equipment or seal of companionship, assuming you've the mine just for yourself (whether it is copper or iron) you can make around 16,000 kamas in 2-3 hours approximately. Nowadays people rather grind and get kamas from monsters than mining, so people that prefer to mine and mint their ores have available resources. Imagine we all choose the "fast kama making" way? There isn't enough mines! The spawn time for ores and the lack of availability is going to trigger conflict. Heck, might even trigger war so people from Bonta don't go to Sufokia to ravage their mines, to put an example.

Resource cost are still high, even if you say "destroying lvl 80 resources will give 80 resource points". Those resources are pretty scarce and people will rather craft something with them than giving them away. Will you guys reconsider this? Maybe just removing 1 or 2 zeros to the resource cost will make the buildings cost viable.

Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #558683  Replies : 122  Views : 7174
posté June 12, 2013, 19:03:12 | #16

Quote (Spazturtle @ 12 June 2013 18:55) *

Quote (AlejandroVent @ 12 June 2013 18:41) *

Let's do some maths:
60 haven worlds will be out at first, this means 60 guilds will get their Haven worlds and this means there'll be a demand of 15 million kamas and 54 million resources within the first release just so those 60 guilds can have a Guild Hall. Imagine just half those guilds have the resources at this moment (even after all the auctions) and the other half need to harvest them. What do you think would happen if there was a need for 27 million resources (and 15 million kamas)? Ecosystems will fall abruptly. Guys, you need to check this again. Kamas does not grow on trees, you can't prune them infinitely.

Also, Troyle, the updated document you gave us has prices for Guild evolution, not Haven world evolution. Nevermind me, didn't see the tabs haha.
Dude some guilds have tens of millions of kamas, most have over a million. I think you don't understand how many kamas are out there.

I know but not all guilds have loads of money available that's why I said "imagine half of the first 60 have enough kamas after all the auctions", still the money's not the thing that worries me most, it's the resources (which from first to updated document, increased the requirement of).

Thread : News  Preview message : #558259  Replies : 109  Views : 4905
posté June 12, 2013, 18:41:35 | #17
Ok, as usual I've some questions:

1) The houses will be upgrade-able once built (ex: Straw house becoming Wooden house) or will it be necessary to destroy the existent house and build the newer version (ex: destroy a straw house to build a wooden house)?

2) How's guild bank gonna work after the revamp? I believe Aza said "houses will provide extra guild bank slots". Does that mean that the 3 vaults will still be unlocked with normal guild leveling?

3) Rotceres appear along their building (I'm assuming it's the black fuzzy thingies) but in conditions they are not needed. What's their function then?

4) Which "resources" would be needed? Any kind like "I wanna use 500,000 gobball skins to make a Guild Hall I"?

Edit:
5) Can you consider those prices? 500 thousand kamas for 5 slots of storage? 5 million kamas for a guild hall level 2? You guys want the economy of the server to go to ruin? Inflation's bound to happen if a sudden need of money arises. The phosphorescent breastplate (to put an example) is around 650,000 kamas at this moment. You really think anyone could afford that? Sure, kamas are now easier to get via kama minting BUT it requires tons of time, tons of mining resources and no one wants to spend time in forced labour just to get a ridiculous amount of kamas to build something that isn't going to benefit them personally. It's like wanting everyone to be Wakfu (since most players are Stasis). Also, the insane amount of resources is going to make players deforest entire areas. Very few of us actually care to fix Clan Member Bonuses and have our Citizen Points due to that.

Let's do some maths:
60 haven worlds will be out at first, this means 60 guilds will get their Haven worlds and this means there'll be a demand of 15 million kamas and 54 million resources within the first release just so those 60 guilds can have a Guild Hall. Imagine just half those guilds have the resources at this moment (even after all the auctions) and the other half need to harvest them. What do you think would happen if there was a need for 27 million resources (and 15 million kamas)? Ecosystems will fall abruptly. Guys, you need to check this again. Kamas does not grow on trees, you can't prune them infinitely.

Also, Troyle, the updated document you gave us has prices for Guild evolution, not Haven world evolution. Nevermind me, didn't see the tabs haha.

This post has been edited by AlejandroVent - June 12, 2013, 18:41:35.
Reason for edit : A new document from Troyle appears!
Thread : News  Preview message : #558217  Replies : 109  Views : 4905
posté June 11, 2013, 07:25:47 | #18

Quote (Azael @ 10 June 2013 10:06) *

Concerning GvG, if a guild doesn’t want to participate they will simply not have any Prims in their Haven World. But as soon as they join a war, a Prims will appear.

Please explain further

Does this means that if a Guild decides to not to have a Prim (therefore not being able to capture other prims and don't get prims bonuses?) that guild would still be able to have a Haven world? Does this mean Haven worlds can be "immune" to attacks?

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #557477  Replies : 53  Views : 3369
posté June 11, 2013, 07:11:51 | #19

Quote (Pakonitan @ 10 June 2013 21:29) *

Quote (Spazturtle @ 10 June 2013 05:04) *

Quote (Pakonitan @ 10 June 2013 04:42) *
Hmm, auto leveling to allow fair participation...hmmmm.... this should also be implemented in aggro pking. For like when there's over 2 lv.100s attacking a 50s something person. That person being attacked should have their level at least match half the level of the attackers or something. This is a strategy game yes? Pking lower loners is not strategy, it's just cyber bulling. Just something to consider.
Sorry but it is a strategy to attack people half your level, just like ganging is a strategy.
Excuse me, I meant REAL strategy. Strategy that actually requires risks. When you pvp you should always be risking that both sides have a possibility to win, just like chess. Otherwise what's the point which brings me to what I said in the previous post, it's just cyber bullying and those who do it are even more cowardly then bullies in real life since they can't really be tracked. I don't see why you don't see that unless you partake in pking and are defending it.
I completely agree with this.

Currently, pking is being used as a way to make people not go to certain areas with the premise that you're probably gonna get aggroed, then that "group of people" that's high level will have the entire area for themselves. Is that fair? Of course not. As a Xelor I think time's really important and should not be wasted, specially in a paid subscription game [serious face], getting pked is only going to waste your time, you don't lose anything other than time and you make players want to be stronger just so if they get aggroed they won't be humiliated by getting killed in one turn.

Bring back the arenas and let them kill each other there or put a limit of like 10 levels to aggro someone so peeps that are 110 can only aggro players within 100-110 and will actually give the aggroed player a chance to win the fight. What's the point in a 110 player attacking a 40 one? That's no different than killing low level mobs just for the heck of it. You don't see those players killing gobballs (which are always swarming) in one turn and feeling good about themselves, right? What they do is cyberbullying at its best.

What are they doing? They spot their prey, they add them to friend list (the audacity!) to see their level and if they think they have a shot at it they aggro the player. Where's the strategy there? "Oh, I'm lvl 40 and I'm going to attack a Piwi cause it's fun but I won't dare go and attack a Monk, cause the Monk might as well kill me in one turn and that's no fun" Does that seem logical or fair to you?

You know the fastest way to solve both PvP gear requirements and the aggroing of innocent souls?

Make the PvP gear like the Incarnation weapons.

Remember the Bandit Swords from Dofus that turned you into a Bandit mob and you needed to level it by using it, getting transformed into the mob with new spells and appearance and that it was independent of your level? (Unlike Makabra items) Example: you could be level 20 but when using the incarnation weapon you go all the way down to lvl 5 cause you haven't use it for a while. Also, make those items untradeable, otherwise rich players will just buy leveled items, like they buy UB gear without even having killed the UB not once.

There you have your pvp gear. How to level it? By winning at PvP. Arenas and Nation wars included!

That way you avoid people who get power leveled by their guildies to 100 to have the upper, unfair hand at PvP. You make PvE players happy (and with the 10 level restriction, they'll feel somewhat safe) and PvP players happy cause now if you win at PvP is cause you invested time and effort on being good for that. Heck, you can even sell Incarnation weapons at shop and make some money from the dire need of PvPing.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #557471  Replies : 52  Views : 3944
posté May 24, 2013, 01:06:36 | #20
Ok, I've a couple of questions since I've been expecting Haven worlds for a while, bear with me if someone already asked some of these.

01) Is there gonna be limitations on how many prims a guild can have?
Cause smaller guilds that by chance happen to get a Haven World will have a hard time defending their prim from, let's say, a fully PK guild...errr PvP guild. If you don't limit the amount of captured prims a guild has, one big guild can capture a bunch of prims, get a bunch of bonuses and keep their player base powerful a.k.a. they can recapture any lost prims and keep capturing prims.
02) Are the Haven worlds going to be different depending the nation where it is build? I mean, the Brakmarian (ashy), Sufokian (sandy) layouts are way different from Bonta and Amakna.
03) Will the "Wakfu" and "Stasis" conditions play a part on managing the Haven world? Cause aside from certain equipment I've not seen any other practical use of those conditions. It would be grand that only a Farmer level 50 with at least 80% of Wakfu be able to plant Oats in the Haven world fields.
04) Will we be able to put miner resources to harvest? Let's say, iron, copper etc.
05) Is there going to be a limitation on the crops/trees/mobs/plants/mines we can put in the Haven world? or are there gonna be standard "the area is full you can't replant, try moving further" limitation?
06) The Haven world will work like the Garden Haven gem? I.e. you will be able to plant anything anywhere with a 60% success or will we need in the Haven world patches for crops and squares for trees?
07) The fences are going to be something to restrict entrance to certain areas of the Haven world or to restrict the entire entrance of the Haven World?
08) How are the Prims gonna work? Like the Guild Centaur in Dofus? Will the Prim be a powerful mob depending on guild level that can defend itself and members will be able to join combat regardless of where they are to help defend it?
09) What will happen if an attempt to getting a guild prim ends in failure? The attacking side will receive a status? Lose resources/kamas/items? De Darm status? Griefing?
10) If we plant mobs in the Haven world, will they reproduce? i.e. gobballs and gobbettes making little gobbys and increasing the mob population by themselves and making so much of them the lag will be awful and the server may fall.
11) Somewhere I read that Gods Temples will be available for Haven worlds and that those will give a bonus for the players of that class in the guild.... Is this true?
12) How is the "the guild will get the bonuses of the prim they conquered " mechanics gonna work? Like, 50% the owning guild and 50% the conquering guild? or 100% the owning guild and 100% the conquering guild?
13) Will it be able to attack a Haven world prim if the guild doesn't have a Haven world? or to attack another Haven world prim your guild needs to have a Haven world?
14) Isn't the "Guild level 3" requirement a little low? I mean, I could make a guild for me and my alts and by luck or tons of money get a Haven world and I'll be managing that all by myself, right? or the "Level 3" refers after the Guild revamping?
15) How are alliances for Haven worlds gonna work? Will be able to make factions like 4 or 5 guilds joining under a bigger name (or banner) and our haven worlds will share their bonuses? That would be pretty neat and actually enforce good politics and diplomacy, or is it gonna be a "I don't attack you, you don't attack me"? Cause if that's the case, the alliances will be rendered useless cause "Words are not binding, better to have a promise in writing". Speaking of alliances, will a "traitor" status be available? or something that says "I promised to behave and failed to achieve it"?

Thanks for taking your time and considering this tedious doubts  

This post has been edited by AlejandroVent - May 26, 2013, 12:16:07.
Reason for edit : Corrected Prisms to Prims
Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #548271  Replies : 56  Views : 3671