Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Rokugatsu's profile
Statistics
1903 Posts (0.8 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 22:31:04 | #1
Help me choose my main There is so many classes and builds I wanna try that I end up having a lot of 100-130 lvl chars, deleting one, making a new one, getting it to 100, deleting, making another one ect.

I don't have so much time to play so I wanna focus on 1, max 2 characters that I'll be playing, otherwise I just wont be able to keep up with my friends (im already behind because of my constant character switching).

And yes, I know I can multiaccount but I don't like playing that way, so I wanna focus on one account.

The classes/builds I played and consider to choose as my main:

- Water/earth Sadi
I love Sadi but as a summoner, I love the idea of playing with dolls. Unfortunately, no matter what I would do, I'll always do better without them, with Lone Sadi, which doesn't interest me that much.

- Earth/Gobgob Osa
Also nice, I am a summoner I wanted to be, Im a support which I like, so everything seems nice, but... I dont know, something is missing, it seems a bit boring.

- Fire/Summon Osa
Pure summoner is something id love to be, but current summon Osa seems a bit boring to me, because you just whip your summon every turn and then control it. Also, it doesnt seems to be liked in a group, because summons are dumb.

- Earth Feca
Pure tank. I like it because there is a lot of things you can do, its not just using the same spell over and over again, and its wanted in groups so thats a big plus. But its quite slow to exp if youre alone because of the low dmg, and id love to have a summon after all, lol.

-Water or air Sram
Not many things I dont like about this one, maybe just that i wont have a summon (like, a monster, not a copy of myself), but again, not very wanted in groups.

So yeah, thats it, and now help me decide As you can see I like being a summoner, but all the summoner builds in this game are kind of bad in pve with groups. Which one do you think is the most useful one and fun, strategic? I mostly care about group pve, i dont care about pvp.

Thread : General  Preview message : #757300  Replies : 0  Views : 1
posté Today - 21:32:56 | #2

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757284  Replies : 10  Views : 95
posté Today - 15:15:39 | #3

As everyone knows I'm one of the oldest, strongest and most active srams on nox, not to mention probably the first efficient water sram (now air/water).
I stop reading the rest when someone says something like that about himself. It's just so silly to call yourself the best, haha. But cute. Also, just because he has lvl 73 sram doesn't mean he doesn't know anything about it, he may have 15 other srams on other accounts or whatever. Someone may have lvl 150 sram and know nothing about it.

Anyway, I like water and fire changes, but I'm sad about air loosing invisibility as something special, something that only this tree had (others could use it too but it was mostly made for air). Water has stealing, fire has dmg, air has... map manipulation?And only one of those map manipulating spells is actually nice. I don't know, I would really prefer invisibility.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #757149  Replies : 22  Views : 612
posté Yesterday - 18:56:11 | #4
Why is everyone asking a questions?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756880  Replies : 15  Views : 527
posté Yesterday - 18:44:10 | #5
You need to catch 2 gobballs if you want to summon 2  

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #756875  Replies : 13  Views : 461
posté Yesterday - 18:00:44 | #6

Quote (Osakii30 @ 24 July 2014 16:03) *
There are enormously of french who migrated to Remington, so the french do have a choice between f2p and p2p.
Today, the calculation depends on the total population registered account on the server, before it was a calculation of the maximum server capacity.

Ps : Sorry for my bad english :p
I haven't met any since we have english server, so I'm not sure about how many of them are there, but i doubt it's a lot.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756859  Replies : 10  Views : 391
posté Yesterday - 14:46:33 | #7
What you say make no sesne. They wouldn't change it to High population to attract players because french players doesn't have a choice between f2p and p2p.

Also, aerfal always had higher population than other servers yet most of them still shows low population.

This post has been edited by Rokugatsu - July 24, 2014, 14:47:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756808  Replies : 10  Views : 391
posté July 22, 2014, 19:48:25 | #8
In september, maybe...

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #756144  Replies : 39  Views : 1611
posté July 22, 2014, 17:52:56 | #9
Ahh, I love the direction they are taking with map revamp, I wanna see Sufokia and the rest now! Can't wait for this revamp.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756106  Replies : 189  Views : 8177
posté July 22, 2014, 17:38:37 | #10
Was also hoping for a restat, I wanted to play a summon Osa before but I didn't like so I changed to Earth. But now if it's buffed I'd switch back, but oh well...

And yes, f2p will probably get access to that area when new area will be released. Thats how I understand it from the beginning.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756101  Replies : 2  Views : 157
posté July 22, 2014, 17:36:52 | #11
There was a free restat? xD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756100  Replies : 5  Views : 178
posté July 22, 2014, 15:53:09 | #12

Look man, all I'm saying is that considering the fact that Sadis are a support class, they aren't bad at all in their current state. I'd rather have them fix broken classes instead of modifying working ones. Add Quote Here
But they are bad, half of the things they can do are not working properly. Does anyone uses Madoll? No. Lethargic? No. Ultra Powerful? Almost noone. The Block? Sometimes. Greedys are weak as hell and only Inflatable is actually useful. Explodoll? Useless. Sac. doll? Useless. I could go on.
One of the big things about Sadidas are suppose to be their dolls, yet the only way to make them good is to play without them.

If you call a class with so many broken mechanics good then I have no words

This post has been edited by Rokugatsu - July 22, 2014, 15:56:04.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #756053  Replies : 100  Views : 4366
posté July 22, 2014, 15:24:14 | #13

Quote (MereBytes @ 22 July 2014 14:13) *
Ankama should remove the whole spell exping thing. It's so silly.
Yeah, and remove that silly gear too so we will all have the same builds and power.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756038  Replies : 4  Views : 131
posté July 21, 2014, 18:57:24 | #14

Quote (Ryuujikyon @ 21 July 2014 18:39) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 21 July 2014 18:33) *

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 21 July 2014 18:29) *

I wonder how bad you play with Sadis if you complain about WP cost. If anything, I can see them nerf bramb armor cuz' it's overrated.
What does playing good/bad has to do with it? You use ANY WP spell= you can't use all the dolls anymore. You wanna be a summon Sadi? Oh too bad, you can't use Tree or Voodoll anymore, because it will waste your WP. As if being a summoner Sadi wasn't too costly already. There is absolutely no reason for dolls to cost WP.
What's funny is that all of a sudden the people who don't play the class are the experts.
I play 4 sadis, this is only my crafter account.

What does playing good/bad has to do with it? You use ANY WP spell= you can't use all the dolls anymore. You wanna be a summon Sadi? Oh too bad, you can't use Tree or Voodoll anymore, because it will waste your WP. As if being a summoner Sadi wasn't too costly already. There is absolutely no reason for dolls to cost WP.
You suddenly want to dominate pve/pvp with a support class throwing in all summons, trees and voodolls?
Who said I want it all at once? Not to mention that Voodoll dies so fast with only a small % of mobs HP. And how would that be dominating?

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755738  Replies : 100  Views : 4366
posté July 21, 2014, 18:29:51 | #15

I wonder how bad you play with Sadis if you complain about WP cost. If anything, I can see them nerf bramb armor cuz' it's overrated.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755726  Replies : 100  Views : 4366
posté July 21, 2014, 14:15:00 | #16

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 20 July 2014 19:45) *
The dungeon level restriction will help us with explaining why we can't take a lowbie to, let's say, vampyro farm, but also it will destroy the initial purpose of x2-x3 account xp multipliers.
We were given an ability to raise alts less painfully, we were grateful for it. Something really helpful at last, we thought.
Now this ability is only accessible to paid accounts (I have no problem with it), but what exactly we will be paying for when this level restriction comes out?.. This is rather a huge problem for future alt raising. Ankama are pro at throwing sticks under our legs ._.;
Or people could just, you know, do the dungeons with other people about the same lvl, like we did when wakfu was released? One of the problems with leeching is that most of the people get leeched, and then there is noone to party with at low and mid lvls.

Lvl restriction is a good idea, they also made the game f2p which will bring more players, then we only need a group finder and it's gonna be much more interesting for new players. I can imagine that if I would join the game now and would have to either solo from 1 to 100 or leech, it would be pretty boring and that would make me quit the game, because people don't usually choose MMOs to play alone...

This post has been edited by Rokugatsu - July 21, 2014, 14:16:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755658  Replies : 189  Views : 8177
posté July 20, 2014, 18:35:04 | #17

Quote (Hudski @ 20 July 2014 17:35) *
You guys seem confused.

Things this update is going to do:
  • Make people leech on mobs outside of dungeons (Boowerewolves, Whisperers) and not dungeons themselves.
  • Discourage attempts to bite off more than you can chew, or win with strategy over strength, by simply banning that effort.

Things this update is not going to do:
  • Stop powerleveling
  • Make people want to explore, rather, point at a bush and say "Jump in that bush next, it's just right for you".

Things that would address those issues:
  • Level scaling players up and down to suit the zone they're in
  • Making it faster to level to the previous cap instead of making it take ten hours to get to level 50.
  • Literally "making the game MORE friendly rather than LESS friendly". Restrictions are not your friend.
Let's be realistic, you wont beat 120lvl dungeon if you're a group of lvl 90-100 players, so I don't really see your point here. Also, if you want more challenge, you have HC versions.

It will stop powerleveling a bit, but of course it will still be there.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755492  Replies : 189  Views : 8177
posté July 20, 2014, 18:23:46 | #18
Agree, and a group finder would make everything so much better.

Thread : News  Preview message : #755488  Replies : 45  Views : 1775
posté July 20, 2014, 17:33:53 | #19

Quote (FireMouse @ 18 July 2014 17:22) *
From my experience, summon osas aren't usually one of the high priority classes to bring on a run. That being said, usually they are ok to bring as a filler class (usually as long as you can control your summons). I find for group runs, dragon osas usually deal more damage and gobgob osas are better for support. Summons are more just for fun and utility at the moment. This may change because they will soon change the control system (one drawback to summoners because of the limited equipment) as well as new summons will be released (and who knows what they will be able to do). One thing summon osas have is great utility. They can switch from healer to fighter to map manipulation to support, all depending on their summon party.
In theory. In reality, who would take summon Osa to support a group? Any secondary healer in this game heals better, every map manipulator do it better than Osas summons, it's really mostly just DD+ some support spell here and there.

This post has been edited by Rokugatsu - July 20, 2014, 17:34:16.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #755478  Replies : 4  Views : 374
posté July 20, 2014, 14:00:23 | #20

Quote (CloudyMind @ 20 July 2014 13:40) *
"The World of Twelve is a land of adventure with no tourism! You no longer need to visit a dungeon if you do not have the minimum required level. You cannot miss it: it will appear on your dungeon interface, on your world map and on the door of the dungeon!"

Translation please?
You can't enter a certain dungeon if you don't have a minimum lvl required. So you wont enter lvl 120 dung if you are lvl 80.

Thread : News  Preview message : #755444  Replies : 45  Views : 1775