Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

BlackMagus's profile
Statistics
463 Posts (0.35 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté January 25, 2016, 15:25:04 | #1
Shushu Transfiguration and Divination

Learn to transform your shushu and divine your personal shushu weapon. From Goblets to chainsaws, all are possible. Can you find a lil' shushu in you?

Thread : Events  Preview message : #940187  Replies : 65  Views : 1371
posté January 21, 2016, 15:33:55 | #2

Quote (MrMunchkin1988 @ 21 January 2016 14:50) *
I think in Wakfu PvP is as far as i could see, not very important. I rarely see real PvPers. Its split into groups... here a bit Numbering with only my thoughts and guessings:

40% of Players have ever done PvP in Wakfu
30% of Players had done it because they wanted to harass somebody, no matter if he have done something or not.
5% have done PvP to stop eco-Terrorists
5-10% really like to PvP and search for others who WANT to PvP
90% skill for PvP

not to forget those players who just want the costume and trick the system to get orbs.

So there is a huge difference to my viewings from people who DO PvP and People who skill it like they maybe would do it.....

and i dont get it.... why do this people skilling themselves for something they wouldnt use? its like skilling AOE dmg while just using Single target.... cause i have 3 spells maybe i would use them in a few years!
if they change their mind and want to go up pvp there is an easy way... reskill as soon as they would do PvP. Or use the damn passive.

@ BlackMagus
yeah something like that would be great... maybe just a res bonus when fighting against player characters xD so you have to deal more dmg to oneturn. But i think if someone created something like a Multi PvP league.... maybe ankama itself.... 1 on one would become less important, and also the stat of ini

Honestly I hate how the recent pvp change has created kind of a confusion for pvp and pk...

essentially pvp has become pk and to "duel" we'd have to go to Ecaflipus to have a regular pvp. I think it has to do with how it was described and maybe even some loss in translation.

I guess a better way to describe the current situation is pk has become "National PvP" and true pvp can only happen at the arenas (which no one touches cus theres nothing to attract people like a marketboard or a special dungeon or new cool costumes obtainable through events like at trool fair).

and sidenote: we're still missing prims to use, a true Nation versus Nation where people aren't singled out, a guild versus guild, raid dungeon (which hopefully wasnt tossed) and a craft revamp 2years in the waiting. Not to mention I know some people were waiting on the marriage concept to come(not that i'd consider it) and maybe a feature to tell how long someone's been since they logged in so I can kick people out of my guild and friends list.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #939464  Replies : 40  Views : 1408
posté January 21, 2016, 14:05:55 | #3
I'm a lil confused what this rant is about entirely... it seems like a big ramble on hating the init stat?

I can agree that regarding pvp, init is king. Any good pvper knows to stat and capitalize on init. I'd actually like to see some buff for people who will forsure start 2nd or last (etc)

Dungeoning as of late doesnt show an importance to init order like how early game dungeons required enis and even pandas to have certain initiatives.

Honestly... initiative is probably the least of your worries imo. Resistance is decreasing and plenty of people are staying behind with old gear because of resistances.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #939454  Replies : 40  Views : 1408
posté January 14, 2016, 20:10:19 | #4
My Fellow Brakmarians,

Denizens of the shadows

It appears some people in our nation and even our neighbors show their ambitions and attempt to overthrow me. So I, your king, come before you this day to reassure you that I am an honorable man worthy of my throne.

This pitch black city of ours, riddled with our foe's blood, is unshakeable and to have outsiders come and think to invade us is inconceivable. In fact, we should conquer them because only the honorable deserve to rule whereas our neighbors are ambitious and I am an honorable man.

We will take the best land for ourselves and should any come to challenge us, they will get a blade to the back by me, because they were ambitious and I am an honorable man.

However if there be any man out there who believes himself to be more honorable than I, let him speak. I will show him proof because in this boowolf eat boowolf world, only one may stand at the top if by any means necessary.

We will march together to improve this nation as black as our souls and spill more blood!

Your King, an honorable man

Soseki

Thread : Events  Preview message : #938440  Replies : 32  Views : 1065
posté January 11, 2016, 07:53:01 | #5
is it just with 11,000 ogrine packs or can you spend 11,000 ogrines to get the costume?

Thread : News  Preview message : #937483  Replies : 27  Views : 900
posté January 10, 2016, 01:50:19 | #6

Quote (IvanSouza @ 10 January 2016 01:15) *
Lets release something on 9th Jan, for 1 month noone bats an eye it is a Saturday...

Competence, you won´t find here.....
technically it was the 8th when the news first came out... if I remember correctly

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #937203  Replies : 23  Views : 1333
posté December 20, 2015, 04:35:10 | #7
you can use it to make the kwismas log.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #933031  Replies : 8  Views : 641
posté December 16, 2015, 05:17:15 | #8
anyone know how to obtain more keys?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #932215  Replies : 31  Views : 1984
posté December 15, 2015, 03:13:21 | #9
well since the new spell is gonna be op, and since moon island for dofus had the ever popular moon hammer, i have to wonder if the hammer will come back considering these weapon buffs.

I mean one thing is forsure...i know newer players will enjoy using weapons to attack (cus I kinda roll my eyes seeing streamers attempt to use weapons for dmg when realistically they are currently for show)

This post has been edited by BlackMagus - December 15, 2015, 03:18:02.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #931819  Replies : 9  Views : 727
posté December 13, 2015, 21:01:19 | #10
Dear Father Kwismas,

This year has been a long one with many ups and downs and with Kwismas drawing near I thought I'd send a letter that might give you incentive to move me closer to the top of your "nice" list

Now let's get down to the point. I've been to your factory and seen the horrors... letting a Grinch in there! The poor Pandawas working in your sweatshop to produce your presents! I even traveled to your house only to be attacked by you and your reindeer; to think I helped you gather your lost clothes only for you to give me booby-trapped presents!

There is rumor that the magical Huppermages are coming to the world of twelve and I would like to see the transition go smoothly. That means they are NOT elves for you to manipulate in your winter wonderland!

I know that you've gone by many other names which I suspect is to hide your dark past. So I think its only fair that you owe me this, lest I spill the beans about your factory which would mean you would need to create another alias.... SANTA JAWS!!!

OH! ...

And if I were a Huppermage, I’d want my title to be… Soseki's Guard, and if my title is selected, I would like Albieroh, Nonje-marche, Streetchamp, Darkmage1, Whitemagicite, Multimediapanda, Feldepard and Nox16 to also receive it.

Sincerely,

Soseki

Thread : Events  Preview message : #931513  Replies : 159  Views : 4476
posté December 05, 2015, 14:23:47 | #11

Quote (Raziel-Shadower @ 05 December 2015 13:26) *

Quote (xmetx-zero-x @ 05 December 2015 13:13) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 05 December 2015 03:22) *
5 elements

Fire Water Earth Air Light.
So basicly; the other classes have a disadvantage. GG.
nope. cause u can't make a four build in equip terms
technically you could with pvp gear or using non elemental gear (such as only range dmg or aoe dmg...etc)

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #929807  Replies : 41  Views : 3284
posté December 02, 2015, 03:26:46 | #12
well last year we didnt need all the days

but yea... its still Dec 1st for me but im getting the 2nd question :L guess the advent calendar will be still be buggy as it ever was

I wish they would at least make the questions coincide with almanax in game cus the day extends off the day unlike this advent which starts half a day early

This post has been edited by BlackMagus - December 14, 2015, 07:43:04.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #928817  Replies : 547  Views : 9392
posté December 02, 2015, 01:30:37 | #13
Can Ankama fix the time for the US players? XD

Not only did the calendar start late but it also ends in the middle of the day for us

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #928792  Replies : 547  Views : 9392
posté November 29, 2015, 15:18:27 | #14
Full Resolution:
100 x 100:

Thread : Events  Preview message : #928230  Replies : 35  Views : 2670
posté November 28, 2015, 03:57:43 | #15
Wakfu has definitely come a long way from beta... and there's definitely been improvements

I would argue that their lack of experience is a problem but Dofus was a success and its been out for over 10years... It's just bad management and indecisiveness

The main problems we see directly are patch timing and bugs.

Patches would get behind consistently, now we just see a few big patches.... that in itself would be fine, but patches still consistently have bugs

And not only do we still have minor bugs in game from way back when, but more often than not patches have huge bugs that require at least 2 hotfixes.

...Honestly, i blame these problems on the amount of time put into the game. I already know that France's poilcy on work hours prevents people from working on the weekends but I've heard the company allows more offtime aside from that not to mention how often the direction of this game changes...

tl;dr.... Maybe... the company should expand to other nations? Maybe hire people who can put in sufficient hours into this game? cus at the very least, when forums get raided with trolls or bad posts over the weekend, having no moderation til the following "work day" seems pretty bad to me.

This post has been edited by BlackMagus - November 28, 2015, 03:59:18.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #928043  Replies : 59  Views : 3613
posté November 18, 2015, 23:13:07 | #16

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 18 November 2015 23:04) *
I'm just trying to tell you guys about shapes and anatomy in general, but only a few will grasp the difference because others simply don't know what to look into. That's a narrow, artist specific subject, which we're failing to discuss adequately here.
everyone's a critic... don't need to keep repeating yourself cus honestly you're coming across as rude rather than professional....

also theres a difference when you're doing work professionally on a deadline and saying you're an artist... especially when you're working with a company that needs it 10x faster than someone asking for a commission

Thread : News  Preview message : #926500  Replies : 77  Views : 3874
posté November 18, 2015, 02:50:20 | #17
the way I see it, since Amara was such a small community in the first place I think the transition should definitely be smoother (hopefully) seeing as how the like sabi said, the items in game are exactly the same as offered on Remmington

so gear and the like should be able to transition well, i do recommend moving everything in account chest (not in haven bag but the chest u get for subbing) into your inventory and taking a screenshot of all your belongings and kama to account for anything lost in transition.

as for a guild goes, i've seen ankama make guilds out of thin air on beta so maybe they could do that?

....as far as a HW... iunno how that should be handled, as far as finding a replacement and even the amount of time, effort and resources put into it, seems a shame for sure.

Thread : News  Preview message : #926290  Replies : 134  Views : 5153
posté November 08, 2015, 20:32:16 | #18
Dying guilds Guilds that are inactive are suppose to have their GM/GL (guildmaster/guild leader) to be replaced by a subsequent member or 2nd in command....

Is there a particular method of determining the next person if subsequent people are inactive?

There really should be a mechanic like in Dofus to tell time inactive (in friends list too)
and maybe another mechanic to plain kill off inactive gullds (as seen with the guild board, i doubt over 500pages worth of guilds exist as active)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #924738  Replies : 2  Views : 449
posté November 07, 2015, 01:15:22 | #19

Quote (crimson--cowboy @ 06 November 2015 14:11) *

Quote (Abittybat @ 06 November 2015 11:54) *

Quote (Xtreeeem @ 05 November 2015 22:46) *
her name is Dreemurr.

Is your character named Toriel perhaps? :3c
characters name is dreemurr. it's on the person's profile
(if you weren't aware its an Undertale reference XD)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #924537  Replies : 119  Views : 8681
posté November 04, 2015, 20:48:12 | #20
yay... finally all 5 nox are completed

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #924131  Replies : 177  Views : 19891