Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

BlackMagus's profile
Statistics
411 Posts (0.36 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 07, 2015, 01:55:35 | #1

Quote (donnu @ 07 August 2015 01:26) *
Any new alamax costumes?
Just the meridia costume (you must've have the meridia achievement as well)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895575  Replies : 11  Views : 610
posté August 06, 2015, 06:27:41 | #2

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 05 August 2015 06:28) *
Remember when you tried to get the strat off of diddlydoo and then blocked diddlydoo when diddlydoo didn't give it to you?

:3c

Oh? Because I remember.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895304  Replies : 12  Views : 649
posté August 04, 2015, 23:09:07 | #3

Quote (je44 @ 04 August 2015 22:44) *
Actually magus..u should come see dead servers.......we no talking of billions users just talking of a few 30 or so to be moved to A high population servers...and who care of hw or whatever who could grinds with 30 people when all busy....how could newbies who just join the server farm u expecting them to do robowl hc probably with those 30 high lvl players with alts.......wont they left and hate the game?

another points about this *The biggest problem with a server merger is the dupers and economy. (imo) There's simply too big of a risk to mix and match people from varying servers who might contaminate a server's environment with millions of kamas*

Havent all servers victims of dupery?

use ur brain before u tell things
ofc all servers have been victims of "dupery", but that isnt to say that isnt to say that every server has had time dissipate the aftermath of such... "dupery"

And actually... I AM expecting people who wanna be migrated to a new server to be able to do HC Robowl. I dont have time if you wanna be selfish and consider yourself along with whatever newbies you hang around with to ask for a server merge... if thats the case just transfer to a dffierent server entirely and start new?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894871  Replies : 33  Views : 860
posté August 04, 2015, 22:59:10 | #4

Quote (SageJiraya @ 04 August 2015 21:05) *
i'm little confused bout the hero system does it mean every1 can use their second and third character's from the same account as a sidekick??

this would mean like makin a second and third characters would actually be good thing right?

its not updated yet but gonna be ?

and this system is a free? or its just pay to win thing?
Hero system is aimed to be a subscribed service to be used in place of Multimen (one or both) utilizing any of your alternate character (one payment per Hero)

You will receive tokens and all drops on respective characters compared to multimen which cant increase PP(prospecting) and cant drop tokens and transmutes.

From my understanding it's aimed at Multi-clienters who typically open 3-6 clients just to play, thereby changing from 3-6 clients open to 1-2.

(i've also heard there might be an additional service to transfer characters between accounts in the works, but don't quote me on that)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894870  Replies : 10  Views : 529
posté August 04, 2015, 22:50:49 | #5

Quote (nwahs5 @ 04 August 2015 20:01) *
I have to point out that many people in Sufokation and especially in Order of ShuShu have alt voted. Plus you cannot blame every number on that person. Especially when someone else just voted for another person...the voting is still going on and the every number increasing dooesnt signify altvoting on one particular person.

How can you call it corruption now.. when it has been going on in the past by members of Sufokian guilds like Order of ShuShu. There is no difference.
I've actually been an officer of Order of the Shushu so I can say that there really isnt as much alt voting as you might think,

I find it surprizing that you point out Sufokian guilds when other nations have been more obvious about it. (especially when the accounts are new, but hey thats their money and they can feel free to waste it)

And I'd like to point out that many older guilds have longer lasting players who have already developed characters and alternate accounts for dungeoning purposes that they of all people should feel free to use their votes as they please

We're all given 5 votes minimum when we sub (depending on your nation) one for each character slot.... so i dont know why people STILL TO THIS DAY... complain.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894867  Replies : 38  Views : 1592
posté August 04, 2015, 20:27:38 | #6
PRAISE JEEBUS!!~ Our Gift interface is normal once more *sigh of relief*

QQ and once again balance is restored

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894823  Replies : 2  Views : 271
posté August 04, 2015, 20:05:43 | #7

Quote (skatercodyme @ 04 August 2015 19:48) *

Quote (je44 @ 04 August 2015 16:43) *
Just make Ecaflup dimension interconnected with all servers.( but cannot trade items with other players).

and cannot merge servers, just can transfer characters.

It can be having people who is not accepting, a server merge or transfer char...cause they will get kckd but from otherz.
That's not fair for smaller communities, whom have less geared chars on average, ect... I don't feel like explaining it all, server merge in any case is a horrible idea. instead we should be focused on what we can do to keep more players interested in staying in wakfu from level 1-100 because we seem to be losing tons of people who get bored with the game in that period.

The biggest problem with a server merger is the dupers and economy. (imo) There's simply too big of a risk to mix and match people from varying servers who might contaminate a server's environment with millions of kamas (as seen with HW auctions) and gear (achieved thru fair or unfair gain) thats probably above some servers pay grade.

Sidenote: people have even mentioned why we havent gotten a kama-ogrine transfer system like dofus and it's simply because each server has a difference in kama margins.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894809  Replies : 33  Views : 860
posté August 04, 2015, 19:57:43 | #8

Quote (SoullessCode @ 04 August 2015 19:11) *
I logged on this morning and was messaged that some one was alt voting. I didn't believe it myself until I saw Cok from Weegee leave the outpost with alts only for the alts to return and the votes to go up.

So even if I go down fighting, at least people will know how Cok really became the Governor of Sufokia, not through hard work, not through the trust or support of the people, but by playing dirty.

(P.S I was fixing the dunes all morning because of this)

Alt voting is a thing, get over it.... they paid to subscribe tons and tons and tons of alts so if they wanna do something like this then I guess you can also use your money in the manner (i mean isnt that how politics work in the real world? the ones with the most money will probably be in charge?)

If you really dont like it, have your friends vote you up and spread the word, if not, get over it. Not like Governor position does anything special....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894804  Replies : 38  Views : 1592
posté August 04, 2015, 17:55:36 | #9

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 04 August 2015 17:39) *

Quote (asia-Reg3e @ 04 August 2015 14:34) *
Here's an Idea for same HW that is already own by guilds from different server,

1. Make HW entrance similar to Zaap portal, that bring you to different guild's HW from the same entrance. If the code for HW is written based on object oriented design, it shouldn't be hard to merge.
No. Please, read the forums more consistently. Almost nobody wants a server merge. It's not an original idea, nor is it a popular one. You can save yourself a lot of aggravation by avoiding suggestions like this in the future.
Honestly this post doesnt sound like a server merge it sounds like the multitudes of people who dont have a HW because auctions didnt go their way

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894764  Replies : 33  Views : 860
posté August 04, 2015, 17:34:57 | #10

Quote (therealdudeothersfake @ 04 August 2015 17:31) *
Its a suggestion if you don't like it don't comment because you are only being rude and showing that you're incapable of thinking past the present.
*looks around*

....who're you talking to?

(if you were talking to me, my post was being realistic not rude)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894752  Replies : 33  Views : 860
posté August 04, 2015, 17:20:41 | #11

Quote (asia-Reg3e @ 04 August 2015 16:57) *

Quote (je44 @ 04 August 2015 16:43) *
Just make Ecaflup dimension interconnected with all servers.( but cannot trade items with other players).
I'm liking this one
Mainly for grouping purpose for dungeon runs.
While an alternate dimension server merge does sound appealing and as much as I'm sure you'd love to have a merger...

Servers probably couldnt take the large influx of people at least on most servers...

Chances are if a server merge did happen it'd be between 2 or more extremely low population servers... (probably spanish and german servers)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894742  Replies : 33  Views : 860
posté August 03, 2015, 21:54:44 | #12

Quote (Nox16 @ 03 August 2015 20:30) *
to be fair they said that the original people who worked that first hard year would get a token to get a free mount when the time comes this then later got confused that we had to trade in the meridia which was never actually said if i remember just that we were going to get a free mount token. While yes i personally think i should still get a free mount because thats what they promised to me all those years ago i dont really mind this because i have over 700 tokens. However i still think they should honor their promise with the original meridia owners which lets be honest isnt that many people? its not like they couldnt find the people with the proper achievement to see who was part of the original. Besides that i dont think the idea behind the mount is bad making it a achievement lock thing.

I agree and they could simply give people with the Almaniac achievement a free token to get the mount.

Also to those who thought they could use a meridia in exchange for a mount, I dont think they ever clarified that they would do that hence why I never spent any tokens on more meridias after the 1st.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #894426  Replies : 113  Views : 4697
posté August 03, 2015, 00:56:13 | #13
Chances are ... well actually nvmd

(I was gonna say we'll get Heroic server etc... but who knows when that'll come)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894094  Replies : 134  Views : 3515
posté August 02, 2015, 06:41:26 | #14

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 02 August 2015 05:55) *
The razor one is def my favorite i hope it gets released if ankama ever does an event with razor maybe after heroes and we can config hero swapping to a razor mouses buttons? Lol
well the insig icon has been in code since pre Steel Beak so I don't see why it wont be released

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893821  Replies : 17  Views : 1044
posté August 02, 2015, 05:47:35 | #15
I'd use potions more if they were easier to make and could be made into specified potions for nations.... However, Nations dont really have much of a hub like dofus makes them out. Plus like the OP said, we have Zaaps pretty much everywhere to even bother with potions

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893811  Replies : 8  Views : 449
posté August 02, 2015, 05:42:30 | #16

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 02 August 2015 04:27) *

Quote (BlackMagus @ 02 August 2015 03:59) *

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 01 August 2015 22:39) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 01 August 2015 22:24) *
They dont add costumes to the boutique anymore because people actually buy 100's of mystery boxes showing ankama that it makes money lmao

why sell 1 costume for 1k ogrines when you can make it rare as fuck in a box that costs 1.5k?
True...
Oh well, life!
They haven't even fully released the fan costume
They technically have considering more fan costumes exist on multiple servers than the english one does
not fully released tho, just a handful at best

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893810  Replies : 13  Views : 864
posté August 02, 2015, 05:41:09 | #17
loving the Razor costume, Always wondered what it looked like when we saw the SB and Raid gear coming out

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893809  Replies : 17  Views : 1044
posté August 02, 2015, 03:59:10 | #18

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 01 August 2015 22:39) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 01 August 2015 22:24) *
They dont add costumes to the boutique anymore because people actually buy 100's of mystery boxes showing ankama that it makes money lmao

why sell 1 costume for 1k ogrines when you can make it rare as fuck in a box that costs 1.5k?
True...
Oh well, life!
They haven't even fully released the fan costume

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893786  Replies : 13  Views : 864