Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

BlackMagus's profile
Statistics
398 Posts (0.36 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 06:41:26 | #1

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 02 August 2015 05:55) *
The razor one is def my favorite i hope it gets released if ankama ever does an event with razor maybe after heroes and we can config hero swapping to a razor mouses buttons? Lol
well the insig icon has been in code since pre Steel Beak so I don't see why it wont be released

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893821  Replies : 6  Views : 253
posté Today - 05:47:35 | #2
I'd use potions more if they were easier to make and could be made into specified potions for nations.... However, Nations dont really have much of a hub like dofus makes them out. Plus like the OP said, we have Zaaps pretty much everywhere to even bother with potions

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893811  Replies : 8  Views : 344
posté Today - 05:42:30 | #3

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 02 August 2015 04:27) *

Quote (BlackMagus @ 02 August 2015 03:59) *

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 01 August 2015 22:39) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 01 August 2015 22:24) *
They dont add costumes to the boutique anymore because people actually buy 100's of mystery boxes showing ankama that it makes money lmao

why sell 1 costume for 1k ogrines when you can make it rare as fuck in a box that costs 1.5k?
True...
Oh well, life!
They haven't even fully released the fan costume
They technically have considering more fan costumes exist on multiple servers than the english one does
not fully released tho, just a handful at best

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893810  Replies : 9  Views : 281
posté Today - 05:41:09 | #4
loving the Razor costume, Always wondered what it looked like when we saw the SB and Raid gear coming out

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893809  Replies : 6  Views : 253
posté Today - 03:59:10 | #5

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 01 August 2015 22:39) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 01 August 2015 22:24) *
They dont add costumes to the boutique anymore because people actually buy 100's of mystery boxes showing ankama that it makes money lmao

why sell 1 costume for 1k ogrines when you can make it rare as fuck in a box that costs 1.5k?
True...
Oh well, life!
They haven't even fully released the fan costume

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893786  Replies : 9  Views : 281
posté Today - 03:58:03 | #6

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 02 August 2015 02:06) *
Krosmoz
yea I initially thought it was a Xelorium Mount (which i would TOTALLY be all over)

But, it does have that Inglorium feel similar to how Pandora looks

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893785  Replies : 11  Views : 477
posté Today - 03:37:07 | #7

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 02 August 2015 03:03) *
An image can say everything:

And i have another 24 characters on the same situation, muhauhauhauhuahuahuaaaaaaaa (456 almokens - and i didn't today the prayer)

dunno what you're laughing about. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

(and I have plenty of alts ranging from 180- 420ish)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893779  Replies : 65  Views : 1453
posté July 25, 2015, 07:26:58 | #8

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 25 July 2015 02:27) *
You better edit the part about moving the zaap down the stairs asap, before people do a massive shitstorm on you :'DD Ankama did it several times and believe me no one liked it.
My point was to promote people from accessing the zaap, but still having a zaap at temple.

If we get a teleport scroll to ecaflipus near the zap, why would people complain?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891173  Replies : 31  Views : 1049
posté July 25, 2015, 07:16:04 | #9

Quote (DaCrost @ 25 July 2015 06:50) *
Wakfu Team,

Please get some good advice from Dofus team. Learn to do the work like they do.

Oh, it's fixed. Thank you very much.
I hope I won't see this problem again D

I was planning to buy booster packs, but I guess I will wait till I find that this game is stable.
Dofus and wakfu don't operate under the same medium, wakfu is java based and dofus is browser based, I'm pretty sure each has its own problems (and we know java is very problematic)

that being said, i'm pretty sure the hotfix was mostly to clean up some of the bugs that resulted from "shadow additions" and some of the bugs that are apparent to us like the dungeon freeze and the lag etc etc were put on hold for the next hotfix

(btw to those of you who don't know what i mean by shadow additions or shadow nerfs, I mean to say Ankama along with other companies tend to add in additional content that'll relate to the next big patch. However, Ankama has a tendancy to bug out content with these shadow additions and it rarely flows smoothly)

This post has been edited by BlackMagus - July 25, 2015, 07:16:49.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891172  Replies : 19  Views : 818
posté July 24, 2015, 23:19:09 | #10

Quote (HerrManifestum @ 24 July 2015 02:25) *

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 24 July 2015 00:16) *
Yeah please. I don't mind just porting directly into the temple without having access to zaaps. On xp weekends and generally prime time alma spot is loaded just badly. Also.. There are people like those.

Just went to do alma and these precious kids literally killed my freshly launched client.

This.

I've been through this sometimes and man it's annoying. Specially when ALL you do is using the teleport for the zaap specifically. It's more convenient then search a zaap on the island.
But when people spam this emote and you get a terrible lag forcing to left the area (or to not left at all when it gets worse), you know you'd do better by searching a zaap somewhere else.
i'd say move the zap from alm, down the stairs, change teleport of scriptures to teleport you inside temple, then make ecaflipus the new hub with a teleport scroll and zap near the spot you teleport to.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891081  Replies : 31  Views : 1049
posté July 24, 2015, 22:33:26 | #11
theres one for 30mk on our server o3o

This post has been edited by BlackMagus - July 24, 2015, 22:33:36.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891062  Replies : 172  Views : 9341
posté July 24, 2015, 19:35:55 | #12

Quote (Lukinerx @ 24 July 2015 17:40) *

Quote (milkyponey @ 24 July 2015 17:33) *
Click here

found this on frensh forum,seems like they bringin the old alma back.

that's disgusting move Ankama... I really liked that place.

but I still think that people will stay there. Instead of staying close to zaap people will stay close to dragoturkey. This may even reduce the lag/freeze people get from using Almanax teleport item.
Honestly i dont mind the change to prevent temple from being the hub

The biggest way to move us is to have the scroll teleport us "inside" of the temple and have another scroll that teleports us around ecaflipus or wherever the new hub will be.

(if we teleport inside the temple than outside, there's less likely chance of us stopping to talk to eachother)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890981  Replies : 88  Views : 2052
posté July 24, 2015, 19:28:10 | #13

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 24 July 2015 17:14) *

Quote (Sabi @ 23 July 2015 21:50) *
Hi BlackMagus,

Could you be more precised on what issue you are encountering with the gift interface? But in the meantime here is some information:

We are not downsizing and will be checking on the gift interface for the community but it is more of a limit on how many gifts are displayed. Nonetheless the ones that do not appear are still there for you to receive once you do clear out the ones already shown.

From the Forfut Frenzy patch notes:

Gift Interface: In the past, owning too many gifts prevented the Gift Interface from appearing in-game. The gift limit has been increased and the interface will no longer disappear. On the other hand, once the limit has been reached, any gifts acquired after this will not immediately appear. A notification will appear in chat informing the player that they must open up their gifts in order to get the rest.
but sabi... 6? the limit is 6? i had no display issues when I could scroll through all 40 or so gifts i had before. theres a lot of no trade items in my gift interface that I dont want to have to pick who gets them yet. essentially I am cut off.
yea, ikr. I've never had any major issues with my gift interface til now and then this happens? @.@

The only time i had a problem with my interface was when i was starting the game and had like... 3 things in my interface and learned that i could keep gifts stored til i need it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890976  Replies : 20  Views : 727
posté July 24, 2015, 08:15:46 | #14

Quote (ValvatorezSr @ 24 July 2015 06:11) *
People with 700,000 gifts get mad when an update messes up the interface.Da fuq???
i mean... its not even alot of gifts, its the matter of having to scroll 1 by 1... 20-30 times

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890742  Replies : 20  Views : 727
posté July 24, 2015, 05:38:56 | #15

Quote (WINGWARS @ 24 July 2015 00:16) *
HAHAHA, the salt is real. APPLIES MORE SALT!
10-3, shots fired. Thats 10-3, shots fired.
THAT ETERNAL PRICE THOUGHHHHHH!!!
As you can see, my photo isnt that good but it says 84mk XD huehuehueheuheu.

Honestly selling stuff for ridic. amounts is kinda....normal. who wouldn't overprice some rare drop? Regardless, he obviously wants to pretend to be some rockefeller if he's handing out 1mk checks XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890671  Replies : 172  Views : 9341
posté July 24, 2015, 05:32:26 | #16

Quote (Sabi @ 23 July 2015 21:50) *
Hi BlackMagus,

Could you be more precised on what issue you are encountering with the gift interface? But in the meantime here is some information:

We are not downsizing and will be checking on the gift interface for the community but it is more of a limit on how many gifts are displayed. Nonetheless the ones that do not appear are still there for you to receive once you do clear out the ones already shown.

From the Forfut Frenzy patch notes:

Gift Interface: In the past, owning too many gifts prevented the Gift Interface from appearing in-game. The gift limit has been increased and the interface will no longer disappear. On the other hand, once the limit has been reached, any gifts acquired after this will not immediately appear. A notification will appear in chat informing the player that they must open up their gifts in order to get the rest.
Well everyone I know including me who has more than 6 items in their gift inventory will recieve a notification about a full gift interface and will prompt that we "Claim gifts to see the next ones.!"

It occurs multiple times upon log in and its annoying to see all the time. I initially thought it was a stopgap because of bugs, but now im unsure if it is going to become a constant limitation.

(also i'd note on one occasion that while i was removing gifts and logging between characters that the "top 5-6" items shifted and I stopped bothering with it lest I lose something)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890668  Replies : 20  Views : 727
posté July 23, 2015, 21:26:39 | #17

Quote (Matt5150 @ 23 July 2015 21:15) *
JONK AKBAR
Jonk Babaji!!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890510  Replies : 88  Views : 2052
posté July 23, 2015, 21:24:36 | #18
was this even mentioned? Are the developers planning to tell us this?

Honestly im even hearing news of people experiencing a "login queue"

.....is Ankama downsizing or something?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890507  Replies : 20  Views : 727
posté July 23, 2015, 21:23:04 | #19
im not sure if this is pertinent, but people who have the problem seem to have it fixed after following this pattern:

-click the global respec

-talk to the panda for the respec

-spread your spell exp

-leave instance

after which you should be able to access things

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #890506  Replies : 7  Views : 570
posté July 23, 2015, 21:07:55 | #20

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 23 July 2015 20:54) *

Quote (Agosta @ 23 July 2015 20:44) *
The salt is real. The dude puts up more money than people who challenge him and still doesn't lose. Don't be butthurt that he won't give away his information for free.
5mk for spell deck info though? Wtf is this? There's only so many combinations of this, after watching a single fight it wouldn't be hard to figure it out.

EDIT: Hell you can challenge him for 100kk and get all that info straight out of the duel.
or if ur smart enough, just spectate.... o3o

and what do I have to be salty about? ... sadidas and how hard they complain on the forums?

I mean... if he wants a fight we can do it on beta since im Nox and he's Remmington XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890489  Replies : 172  Views : 9341