Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

BlackMagus's profile
Statistics
269 Posts (0.27 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté March 21, 2015, 00:00:17 | #1

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 20 March 2015 17:49) *

Quote (Sabi @ 20 March 2015 17:27) *
Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing this, I can understand how it can make you worry but we will not make these costumes available for our European and North American servers so you will not be seeing these offered to the community here.
mmmmmmm whatcha sayyyyyy~
I was reading this.... then jaku linked the SNL short

Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841826  Replies : 87  Views : 3103
posté March 17, 2015, 23:19:11 | #2

This post has been edited by BlackMagus - March 18, 2015, 06:46:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #840205  Replies : 111  Views : 3049
posté March 15, 2015, 12:18:57 | #3

Quote (Boorin @ 15 March 2015 11:35) *
Sadida, because:

-Their summon mechanic isn't really fit this game.
-Sadida's utilities are good but who need them when you can pick dps classes, deal ton of damage to farm faster and easier?
lalalalala sadida revamp lalalaal *snicker* *snort*

but seriously tho, sadida revamp prob wont come til eni revamp since they're both major heal support classes...

chances are it'll just get updated to keep up with the revamps

Honestly imo, the whole seed, cast spell is so repetitive. the dolls die easily in pvp and the fights take forever. However they do fairly well in pvp because they have sustain and like most top pvp classes, can draw out fights.

Main noteworthy update if anything, needs to be for air branch because its sooooo buggy

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #838798  Replies : 173  Views : 3738
posté March 15, 2015, 08:46:20 | #4

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 15 March 2015 06:52) *

Quote (Tzooon @ 15 March 2015 06:39) *
Click here

This is the best info I can find for it.
It wasn't an exact quote from hush it's from a person who attended a random Q and A and was relaying information from said Q and A they even specifically said to take the information lightly

Click here
oh god... if eca is next in revamp, imma get a buncha "i told you so"s from Viktor....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #838770  Replies : 173  Views : 3738
posté March 15, 2015, 08:41:22 | #5

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 15 March 2015 01:38) *
Every bad thing ive said about Ankama recently because holy shit

First I see this

An awesome crow themed harness for my drago that isn't gonna be in the cash shop?????

and then I see this

4 smithhammers for an achievement??? Ankama isn't as greedy as I thought please let this be a trend from now on smith hammers and transmutes in achievements are a massive step in the right direction for me

Looks like i'll be subbing on the 17th after all mask buffs plus an awesome bird update for a bird nerd to enjoy? Can't wait Ankama I have to admit A+ good job
inb4 the quests are obscene and no one does them....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #838768  Replies : 29  Views : 1515
posté March 15, 2015, 08:37:54 | #6
actually now that this topic is brought up, has anyone noticed if wisdom is affecting prospecting or drop rates in general?
I mean... i'll do the almanax buff, get wisdom and have fairly decent drops with it on, after the 2hrs end I get a lil shafted...

(I haven't done a lot of testing to verify this idea tho)

This post has been edited by BlackMagus - March 15, 2015, 08:39:22.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #838767  Replies : 8  Views : 356
posté March 15, 2015, 08:33:29 | #7

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 13 March 2015 09:17) *
What i don't understand is that we get rewarded (with merit/orbs) for PK (player killing) instead of actual PvP (healthy challange of 2 or more players who want to test eachothers skills in fight).

The merit/orbs should be gained only from some kind of Colloseum that first need to be implemented in game. Such colloseum should have its own requirements and mechanics to avoid abuse (with for example access allowed only by players of lvl 100 as minimum, since low lvl pvp shouldn't be taken seriously, and pking low lvls shouldn't be rewarded either). There could be also a limit to 3 fights per day there to avoid system abuse. The maps could be also randomized (with different effects in cells).
Another suggestion is to make there be some kind of tournment that happends only in weekends or that only 6 vs 6 pvp will count for merit/orb gain.

The pvp gear should also be something each player can get, not something exlusive to top pvp'ers (to not make them even easier to win next fights vs others). People should have their own personal "ranking" or rather achievements that would reward them with PvP stuff.
I wish Ankama could clarify the difference with duels and pk because before pvp was just a friendly duel... now its reverted to pk with benefits... can't they just classify pvp in terms of both friendly dueling and pk instead?

I mean, its hard enough finding ways to earn merit when:

-people with their flags up are fairly hard to find (at least at higher levels -not to metioned the balancing issues at endgame)

-identifying people in your level range is difficult unless you add them to your (already full) friends list to determine their level

-and honestly there's no reason to aggro people without their flags up.... I mean, not to sound evil or anything lol, but shouldn't a villain be able to get something for killing a nation's citizens? (within fairness ofc)

Also... the whole vigilante aspect of the game is kinda moot because the role of the villain isn't clearly defined (and when people achieve the outlaw state, its on accident and they WANT to be killed). I'll assume the role of the villains will be more apparent when GvG and NvN comes out but as of now there are no goals or achievements that make people WANT to become criminals

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #838766  Replies : 21  Views : 926
posté March 07, 2015, 03:25:16 | #8

Quote (Tyr4el @ 07 March 2015 03:22) *
Are Heroes coming out in the next update?
Heroes are tba... that means it wont be out til next year.... prob

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #836299  Replies : 20  Views : 1164
posté March 06, 2015, 04:45:49 | #9

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 05 March 2015 00:43) *
when level cap is 200 there will still be gear 201-210 otherwise why would anyone need kit?
that's assuming Wakfu will stop at lvl 200.... oooH~~~~~

(I've heard wakfu might go to 300, but no definite sources)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #836000  Replies : 79  Views : 3614
posté February 27, 2015, 02:26:03 | #10

Quote (Marblekin @ 25 February 2015 20:29) *
The scary part about this bug is that you only notice it if you trade high quantity/expensive items like relics.
I don't know if this is the same casenario, but there's a lot of instances where trading items have visual glitched where items may or may not be visible and if you relog, it should fix that particular problem

I assume your friend traded items between an alt and the trade bugged out causing the item to not be visual in their inventory.

occasionally people with full inventories miss it and override the item slot with another item. if you relog after you've overwritten the item, then it's lost, but if you make room for it, i've seen items recover.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834028  Replies : 12  Views : 869
posté February 27, 2015, 02:16:07 | #11
Good Luck to your future endeavors Troyle!! o7

Definitely a sad moment for Wakfu, ESPECIALLY on it's birthday anniversary.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834026  Replies : 54  Views : 2372
posté February 13, 2015, 13:21:05 | #12

Quote (Rojuu @ 13 February 2015 12:56) *
Erm, I don't get the Orda Gova joke... Did I miss something?

Also, Kamastyle damage lol. Didn't Ankama remove the 1hko Cledus thing?

On Topic: My friends Rogue used to hit 5.8k at Lv165 on Srambad mobs weak to that element.

Except now he reclassed it because his wifey told him to and now it sucks monkey bawls.
orda govas can hit extremely hard with their fire aoe, and in xelorium, simply spam walking over tiles will decrease your resistances exponentially

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #830035  Replies : 61  Views : 3000
posté February 13, 2015, 12:23:39 | #13
i say ankama release wandering aggroing orda govas around the islands of wakfu XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #830025  Replies : 61  Views : 3000
posté February 12, 2015, 10:27:57 | #14

Quote (CandyDoll @ 11 February 2015 10:27) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 11 February 2015 01:00) *
the answer to both of those is Me Davros.
Best Xelor Ever.
LIES!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #829747  Replies : 53  Views : 2089
posté February 09, 2015, 03:43:00 | #15

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 06 February 2015 04:54) *
**** YOU ANKAMA

I remember Mango advocating for pink items to drop less runes. I guess **** YOU MANGO
they already told us that epics would drop less runes, get with it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #828545  Replies : 17  Views : 1357
posté February 02, 2015, 06:09:36 | #16

Quote (Gynrei @ 31 January 2015 23:22) *

Quote (Merriden @ 31 January 2015 22:33) *
I don't see any problem with the treasure hunting thread being moved to the Guides section (did it require a ton of updating and discussion??) and for threads to EVENTUALLY be filed into the appropriate subforums for archival purposes. However, super-active threads (at least one post a day) in General should stay put so that people can find them and participate.

That's not a bad idea. The mods can make note/mark a thread that should be moved and do so after we're done
it'd be nice if the most popular forum topics be posted on the front of homepage. i've noticed that the forum tab on the homepage is kinda behind....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826334  Replies : 34  Views : 1384
posté February 02, 2015, 05:11:35 | #17
This is just a general guideline so I probably didn't include eccentric classes that can do a position every now and then, its just a general idea for what classes are known for
------------------------------------------------

Tanks: Sacrier, Feca, Fogger, (soon iop) and maybe panda
-high hp, easily build lock and armors

Healer: Eniripsa, sadida, ecaflip, panda, osa (gobgob osa build)
- can heal and support

Ranged damage: enutrof, cra, xelor, eni, sadida, osa, earth rogue, fire fogger, and eliotrope is debateable
- primarily ranged gameplay with kiting required

close combat: sacrier, iop, ecaflip, masks, fogger, sram, panda, eliotrope (earth enu can be included after it transforms)
- generally require lots of mp and most attacks that require target to be next to you.

aoe dmg: Panda, enutrof, cra, sadida, rogue, fire fogger (fire eca can but its very situational as well as xelor, but xelors aoe spells are generally expensive and very restricting )
- generally consistent aoe dmg, with fair dmg to action point ratios

armor support: feca, sadida, gobgob osa, earth fogger
- can give armors to teammates

position support: sacrier, eliotrope, xelor, sadida, panda
- have consistent map control spells (thats why srams arent included)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826324  Replies : 12  Views : 677
posté February 02, 2015, 04:33:30 | #18

Quote (Agosta @ 02 February 2015 04:30) *
They die in two hits but yes they're too tanky.

whatever drama queen....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826309  Replies : 26  Views : 951
posté February 02, 2015, 04:25:24 | #19

Quote (Agosta @ 02 February 2015 04:21) *
@Sacrid They're probably going to add wrath aoe of cells you cannot throw barrels next to one another like Beacon has.

Ignore the other posts in the thread I'm fucking with blackmagus because he doesn't know what he's talking about and wants to keep posting.
gg you just admitted my whole arguement to Sacrid, case and point.

Reasoning: they're too tanky to be allowed to place adjacent of eachother...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826305  Replies : 26  Views : 951