Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

BlackMagus's profile
Statistics
229 Posts (0.25 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté January 23, 2015, 15:44:18 | #1
they already indicated that, there were pictures of these huge standing mobs similar to boowolf priestesses

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823129  Replies : 19  Views : 525
posté January 21, 2015, 09:18:46 | #2
lot of titles out there even some exempt to newer players (and classes unless you class change)... like incessant fighter of Nano-dangers, Almaniac, or Upholder of Justice

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822257  Replies : 47  Views : 1018
posté January 21, 2015, 02:20:23 | #3

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 21 January 2015 02:01) *

Quote (Asthis @ 21 January 2015 01:56) *
Apparently in-house drama has been affecting development.
doesn't surprise me when most of them disagree with tots choices but are to afraid to make a stink about it

I know Dy and exi couldnt care less and just knock out the content but it seems like there is something going on elsewhere at ankama
if thats true.... then it happens way too often from what i've seen... from way back when developer contracts weren't renewed and then we had to wait forever for content to be released because of lack of people working on it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822188  Replies : 49  Views : 1176
posté January 21, 2015, 01:33:58 | #4

Quote (Nox16 @ 21 January 2015 01:29) *
ryf says he's rewriting all of the present questline... so i maybe would actually wait to do this if you want the story.
can they maybe also fix the broken dragoturkies while they're at it? not only can i not access past turkies, i can't access present ones T>T

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822170  Replies : 49  Views : 1176
posté January 15, 2015, 17:12:27 | #5

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 15 January 2015 17:05) *
ok picaro, i feel completely used. dirty. thanks for making me dislike a little a company I often defend.

for the sake of history let us all un-retweet the post.

anyway who won?

(sidenote the goal retweets was supposed to be 140 i guess? frnce got it with 72. i shouldn't have said a thing)
yea.... kinda annoying when Ankama decides to be ambiguous....

honestly its just a pet so whatever?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #820135  Replies : 105  Views : 2210
posté January 15, 2015, 09:02:28 | #6

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 15 January 2015 09:00) *

Quote (Sabi @ 14 January 2015 23:20) *
I am glad you guys found it!

Thank you so much for sharing it with the community, now I wanted to precise that only one code will be released with enough RT and all but the last letter will be given which will leave it all down to chance!

Of course we will also confirm when the correct code was used, so good luck everyone and RT that Drakopin!
I'm sorry, but this infuriates me. The whole community gets together for the chance to actually obtain the pet (for everyone that participated, and for those that don't) and as it turns out, only 1 fucking person gets it.

No way..

Why wasn't that bit of information within the tweet in the first place? You do realize I didn't have a twitter, and I spent time creating an account, and obtaining followers just for this.

Tat took the initiative to get everyone together, if anything, he deserves the pet.
lul... glad i didnt make a twitter

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #820016  Replies : 105  Views : 2210
posté January 14, 2015, 10:43:06 | #7

Quote (Intrade @ 14 January 2015 02:51) *

Quote (ShadowFacts @ 14 January 2015 02:40) *

Quote (Intrade @ 14 January 2015 02:34) *
I think there needs to be some encouragement to use Group Finder, like +PP or +Wisdom bonus while in queue (even if its a small bonus, people will still use it for the bonus and it will populate the Group Finder lists) o.o
Most people I talk to don't even know it exists.. and those that do, don't know how it works.
**Myself included.

That being said, if Ankama wanted to "advertise" the feature without doing much work, then they
could instantiate a popup that displays "open groups" in your region.

People will see the icon/popup and click on it.. then it's just a matter of a short-hand tutorial
to explain how it works.

Just like the mini-map, this could be toggled on and off.

Might as well implement both ideas to increase the chances of the system being put to use o.o
maybe they could imput a kind of dungeon board infront of the dungeons for teamfinding....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #819784  Replies : 8  Views : 290
posté January 14, 2015, 08:07:20 | #8

Quote (Duzy-Sadysta @ 13 January 2015 15:24) *
I have hard time getting into beta now. Last time was lucky, but server lag like hell.

Would like to preview again items from second part of xelorium.
yea same... beta keeps giving me the login screen... waited 20 seconds before I just said "eff it" and logged off.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #819769  Replies : 44  Views : 1800
posté January 13, 2015, 05:05:02 | #9

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 13 January 2015 02:34) *
Wow.

Well a final thread to end my days.

I love you all especially Aqua.

this is it. Buy it quickly
almost all items fully runed
loook at alllll dat junk....

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #819464  Replies : 9  Views : 394
posté January 13, 2015, 02:54:57 | #10

Quote (Madd1 @ 13 January 2015 01:25) *
Someone should add a video of that Borg leader's terribad Xelor. He sucks, I want to see him die! ^^
yup madd... ur xelor is sooo bad. glad you realized :3

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #819454  Replies : 16  Views : 1062
posté January 10, 2015, 09:30:21 | #11
Think of it this way... Heroes will probably be out for raids and it'll hopefully be fully prepared for us to utilize by then.

....and if it's buggy we'll complain then (I'm pessimistic, sue me XD)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #818891  Replies : 68  Views : 3751
posté January 09, 2015, 21:44:27 | #12

Quote (Intrade @ 09 January 2015 21:24) *
Is the hero system available yet? o.o

If not, players are going to have to iterate through multiple windows or be in a random group a lot in order to progress. If its a random group, the interaction may not be tasteful o.o

Suffice to say, the gameplay won't look interesting to other people if they see someone scrolling through a bunch of windows to play, or having to alt-tab a lot in general o.o
There're plenty of macros that anyone can use to scroll through clients and Wakfu at early levels doesn't require a subscription so multi-boxing shouldn't be the issue. The only problem with entertainment is that Wakfu doesn't really have an excitement factor aside from drops....

I mean before it would be UBs... having rare drops barely anyone on the server had, but ever since dragon pig... well, there havent been any new ones.

Pvp came out but honestly it kinda flopped. (for now... hopefully gvg will bring something to the table)

Raids are probably my biggest hope seeing as it'll hopefully be the most difficult content ingame and will require more comprehensive thinking.

Thread : News  Preview message : #818764  Replies : 34  Views : 1094
posté January 09, 2015, 08:35:28 | #13

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 09 January 2015 07:49) *

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 09 January 2015 01:38) *
kibbibble of fortune has always been the same as normal kibbibble
There's also a food that gives pets +2 lvls, I'm forgetting its name at the moment.

I fail to understand why have different types of kibbles, to then name one with the word "fortune" in front of it WITH a higher rarity; to do the same job as the normal kibble.
you're thinking of the one from the steam packs, kibble of fortune are just edible to every pet whereas regular kibble is for certain pets

edit: wait nvmd, kibble of fortune and regular kibble just differed in experience, but since we just feed once a day per level theres not much of a difference

This post has been edited by BlackMagus - January 09, 2015, 08:38:24.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #818601  Replies : 19  Views : 867
posté January 09, 2015, 05:04:46 | #14

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 08 January 2015 20:45) *
mango gave out a bunch of golden pet ankama codes during some of his streams.

i didn't get any myself though.

there's so many good things in that box: xp food, dragoon, golden pets.... sigh

the draw for a hybrid player is that they also have ini, right? two elements and initiative. Need a golden sow for my cra.
sow is air/water o.O

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #818583  Replies : 23  Views : 1011
posté January 05, 2015, 22:51:11 | #15

Quote (Agosta @ 05 January 2015 21:29) *
I'll try and make this short and sweet.

As most players know, you can place 2 barrels against an enemy in a corner and they will be unable to attack, most likely passing their turns. This strategy has been used in bulk against Hardcore Vertox and Hardcore Enurado. Hush recently commented saying that this is a bug and "they are monitoring this".

Sorry, but it's not a bug. This is not the players fault. This is the DEVELOPER'S fault and, once again, failure to communicate how mechanics and specialties are meant to be used. Barrels, when the game first launched, were able to do the same exact thing. When I was on Dathura in Elysium (Mango's guild), a member played on 2 Panda's and exploited barrels to corner whispers and gain easy experience. Barrels were later stabalized and unable to be casted on corners.

2 years later, barrels are once again given the ability to be casted on corners and able to be moved. It was never stated by developers that they were NOT to be used this way. It's been TWO MONTHS and in no way was enemy AI changed to account for Barrels as enemies. The way barrels have been used to cheese bosses is no way players fault, and no one should be punished for it. I believe it's a cheap strategy and I've been saying it since I found out that it was again in the game (got upset with another forum goer on stream for trying to barrel lock regular Vertox a week ago or so), but this is in no way the players fault and no one should be punished for it.

Mango talks daily to devs and one of his close friends used to exploit this shit daily and somehow it returns to the game for 2 months, then you turn around saying it's a bug? Nope, nuh uh.
problem with barrels are simply that they're too effing tanky... why cant they have like sadida doll hp? or even just have a small amount of charges like dial or sinstro/hydrand???

barrel had ~30 charges before revamp so they took at least 3 turns to take out using all your ap.... Now barrel is like a drheller summon with decent hp and resistance and can be summoned multiple times and not even have a placement restriction like other mechanics.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817711  Replies : 10  Views : 496
posté January 04, 2015, 21:43:07 | #16
who even bothers paying Ankama directly anymore?.....

if you got Steam use it and just pay with ogrines... if ya dont.... well gg

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817483  Replies : 27  Views : 1355
posté January 04, 2015, 21:39:32 | #17
1. how about you make a bug report instead of placing this here.

2. there're plenty of value bugs in the game... roll with the punches.

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #817482  Replies : 32  Views : 1756
posté January 03, 2015, 20:07:15 | #18
its obviously a "bubble butt" joke.... why else do u think the aura would be bubbles??? XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817215  Replies : 2  Views : 324
posté January 03, 2015, 00:55:51 | #19

Quote (Fastest--thing @ 03 January 2015 00:45) *
Want a real hardcore challenge?make it! complete dungeon with no gear on.
thats just lazy....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817002  Replies : 31  Views : 1333