Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

BlackMagus's profile
Statistics
85 Posts (0.11 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté July 04, 2014, 11:34:31 | #1
wow... that's kinda depressing... And here I thought Nox had it bad. XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #751389  Replies : 23  Views : 857
posté July 04, 2014, 11:24:32 | #2

Quote (Kouromaro @ 04 July 2014 11:03) *
To be honest with you, no offense but I find this a little overreacting. I had felt the same when people complain about relic drop rate a while ago (before the drop bug we just had). If I recalled correctly the topic of complaints was Solomonk frags. The topic died down, because that was not a problem, just purely bad luck.

Please remember that the item drops you are talking about are rare. The chance that you are unlucky and could not drop them even with 7 runs are significantly high. It is like an Enu fail to pouch even after 4 Rascalry casts.

Having said that, I know why you feel like things could be off, we did suffer something of the sort recently after all. To address that, I find a good way to check if things are ok is to run Riktus dun a few times. It is a quick dun that have bazillions of drops. If there is anything abnormal with drop mechanics you will see it clearly.
Sigh.... I guess I can understand how this might seem like an overreaction, but I think I probably need to clarify myself.

I run Wa dungeon at least 4-7 times with my GM daily ...DAILY!(minus weekends) We've been doing this for around the past 2 months? That being the case, we ran the time the drop rolls were bugged and noticed we weren't receiving a lot of key materials and we received mostly green "Mythic" drops and rarely an orange drop (in this case we recieved one after 5runs) and very few boss mats.

I regularly gear myself in pp gear and cover up boss fights with fizz so i can get roughly over 100 pp. We also run with an Enutrof and most of the characters running have close to 100 pp as well.

Well, today we activated the guild pp, essentially it gives 40 pp for 6 hrs. I even had a 40 pp buff for 2 of those hours and i generally get a drop something when I have max pp (we take around 50 minutes per run so that's pretty much 2 runs) Our drops seemed irregular compared to most of our runs WITHOUT guild bonus. And the fact that a 2nd maintenance occurred is suspicious. (Nox here, so I can't argue for other servers like Remmington or Dathura)

Again, if this was just a coincidence, fine, however, i'd rather NOT waste my time running a dungeon during a bug and it's more beneficial to discuss now and see if there is in FACT a bug rather than sitting and waiting for developers to say there was a bug.

This post has been edited by BlackMagus - July 04, 2014, 11:28:23.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #751386  Replies : 12  Views : 469
posté July 04, 2014, 09:29:33 | #3
PP Broken again? so... I ran Wa dungeon all day with my GM and barely received any drops... We'd at least drop 1 an orange piece of the set after 7 runs but ...nope. (we literaly ran 6-7 runs today and we'd have better luck with drops than we did today)

We recently had an unannounced maintenance again and it seemed like it bugged drop rolls. So like before I wonder if a similar problem is happening or not. Anyone notice a difference in drops or could this just be coincidence?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #751364  Replies : 12  Views : 469
posté June 30, 2014, 10:48:19 | #4

Quote (Bulbasheep @ 28 June 2014 13:08) *

Quote (LingBreit77 @ 28 June 2014 13:05) *
Hi

Sabi just to make things clear are the Rewards based on the time i was subbed or on the Time my Sub is still running?
Would i Have to Sub for 1 Jear to get the big pack if i have 1 Month of Sub time remaining wehen the change comes?
and How much exactly would 1 jear of Boost in the new system cost?

Quote (Sabi @ 28 June 2014 03:30) *
In order to better help understand how the Veteran system works, lets look at those reward packs as reward levels.

• Incarnam Pack: Level 1
  • Astrub pack: Level 2
  • Pandora Pack: level 3
  • Inglorium Pack: Level 4
  • Zinit Pack: Level 5

Your subscription total time is what will determine which level you will achieve based on the subscription accumulated days.

So let's say I was subscribed for 400 days (1 year and 35 days) and have still 30 days of subscription left on the 9th of July, I will then jump straight to level 5 and receive the Zinit pack, while my 30 remaining days of subscription will be converted into Booster Days, in this case giving me +30% XP, +10% Drops, +30% Kamas, XP Bonus reroll and filling up my HP gauge with bread in 1 click.
(quoting to repeat for those that are skimming the post)

essentially if you kept subbing you'll get a veteran reward. This is FREEEEEEEE stuff for subbing continuously.... so can people stop complaining? (at least be constructive)

maybe people don't notice, but this is essentially a reward to those who've subbed and for future players to sub before we go into the next stage of Wakfu that is FREE TO PLAY!!

Thread : News  Preview message : #750433  Replies : 195  Views : 5464
posté June 27, 2014, 22:15:47 | #5
I dont think we'll see those pets as "golden" for a while because I have a feeling CMC is about to get another overhaul XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #749885  Replies : 5  Views : 238
posté June 27, 2014, 22:13:29 | #6
Yea... air branched gear has it hard T.T

The majority of the prospecting on gear tends to lean towards fire/water/earth mixes and general damage seems to be the way to go for prospecting on air branced classes, but most of the current gear is fairly outdated.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #749884  Replies : 15  Views : 534
posté June 27, 2014, 12:52:27 | #7
Just so you know, I don't run any enutrofs and i'm a single boxer and yet I've been able to get fairly good results with 100pp (not even capped unless challenge is completed)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #749767  Replies : 15  Views : 534
posté June 27, 2014, 12:36:42 | #8
the craziest pouch I've ever seen as of late (pre epic) was a woboot .... that was a magical sight

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #749762  Replies : 15  Views : 534
posté June 27, 2014, 12:29:44 | #9
if you're talking about invalid entries for singular items in specific areas that get rework often, then I can see your point, but as a whole, I don't agree with drop rates being bugged. I can't say much because I ran frizz before fragments.When I did run frizz, it when a certain someone was able to drop a solomonk after 4 tries, while my group which consistently ran frizz over 100 times, never dropped a single solomonk.

(btw that ss was the epitome of crazy "not random" drops. A series of 2 wa crowns back to back, 1 wa wamulet and then THAT! .....Needless to say it was quite a haul, but now i'm bragging XD so forgive me)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #749758  Replies : 15  Views : 534
posté June 27, 2014, 12:15:15 | #10

Yup... totally bugged

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #749751  Replies : 15  Views : 534
posté June 27, 2014, 12:06:58 | #11
You're just silly. ALWAYS (if possible) bring an enutrof to a dungeon. Prospecting has been nerfed/reworked so that more people other than enutrofs are able to get drops. Bringing an enutrof allows for pouching at the very least which is essentially another drop roll. (altho u better make sure ahead of time to settle anything regarding good pouches XD)

Drop rates aren't bugged it's just a matter of RNG ("random number generator" for those that don't know). For anyone who has ever mined, you should notice there's a string of good numbers and then there's a string of bad number... and then u have a regular mish mash of who-knows-what. Now, wearing harvesting gear allows for higher numbers. It's essentially the same with prospecting and drops, people can wear pp gear, but its just a means of getting a likelier chance of dropping items, you can have a string of bad luck with drops, but..... tis the grind, and you must be consistent.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #749749  Replies : 15  Views : 534
posté June 26, 2014, 13:00:46 | #12
I'm pretty sure we won't see account transfers for quite a while. The main issue I see would be game balance. With duping and rmt still a pronounced feature on each and every server (Whether we like it or not), people could easily move back and forth selling rare duped gear.

Altho,I have a feeling Ankama may be looking into account transfering. However expect many bugs with it along with changes u may or may not like... most notably... gear becoming account linked (non tradeable dropped gear)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #749467  Replies : 7  Views : 385
posté June 23, 2014, 23:02:51 | #13
I made a post about this but I think it was removed >:L

.... i guess putting "spam" in the title accounts it as actual spam

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #748655  Replies : 18  Views : 515
posté June 20, 2014, 14:04:42 | #14
with all the ecosystem resets... I can't see how or WHY people would get rich off of resource seeds...

(only reason I could think people buy mats is if someone was lazy, didnt level gathering and needed craft materials... or because good resources are sold in bulk for cheap.)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #747361  Replies : 15  Views : 461
posté June 20, 2014, 09:50:37 | #15
lol k guys... we don't need to bash people and create a vicious cycle

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #747293  Replies : 12  Views : 576
posté June 03, 2014, 12:10:18 | #16
Believe you me.... you haven't felt elation til you've dropped a legendary while running with a 5 boxer with way more prospecting gear than you can imagine.

...I will say though that i'll feel a portion of your excitement with every dark vlad frag I drop

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #740351  Replies : 27  Views : 1070
posté June 03, 2014, 00:00:00 | #17
I'd take wa crown + dv epps over solomonk and gm epps anyday

This post has been edited by BlackMagus - June 03, 2014, 00:00:17.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #740125  Replies : 6  Views : 388
posté June 02, 2014, 09:36:15 | #18
have fun while that lasts XD

lock patch... here we come

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #739839  Replies : 4  Views : 401