Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

World of Twelve Island Madness!!, mini-war event W.T.I.M for shorts
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-12-12
posté July 16, 2013, 21:03:40 | #21
Wel team bonta "READ GOVERNOR GROVYand his chosen team =)" has instigated a war with brakmar whilst I was away and has ruined the event which was planned tomorrow by recapturing the Island.

2nd date to be resceduled due to unforseen war with Bonta 

This post has been edited by Brynnhildr - July 16, 2013, 21:52:49.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2007-10-26
posté July 17, 2013, 00:05:27 | #22
Lets face it
U guys want islands and we want them eighter
U guys have own ways and we have them eighter

By the way about the event

The person who invented this had no rights to islands to create something like this
Som1 said Bonta won the island (week ago)
How the hell som1 who owns something already can win it again while he didnt even loose it? This is silly
Brynd said that he conquered the wild estates during the time of silly event ,but not with the rules of the silly event So it was simply cheating
He conquered this the same way I had them back . So who isnt fair huh ?

Even if u guys determined something with Bontarian Goverment, u did it with the ex Bontarian Goverment

Now its new Goverment with other ppl, we have another views .
I am saying again I am not passive and I am not going to accept any condition that makes my country loose anything .

BONTA IS INDEPENDENT NATION AND NO ONE FOREIGN IS ABLE TO DECIDE ABOUT WHAT CAN WE AND WHAT WE CANNOT

So please stop talking bullshit and spread bad propaganda about how Grovy or me are bad
Because I am not such stupid to not be able to feel how this shit does stink .

Regards
Katanie The ViceGovermor of The Great Bonta

This post has been edited by Batmanoman - July 17, 2013, 00:17:43.
Reason for edit : forgot about something
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2005-07-09
posté July 17, 2013, 00:12:40 | #23

Quote (Batmanoman @ 17 July 2013 00:05) *
Even if u guys determined something with Bontarian Goverment, u did it with the ex Bontarian Goverment

Now its new Goverment with other ppl, we have another views .
I am saying again I am not passive and I am not going to accept any condition that makes my country loose anything .

BONTA IS INDEPENDENT NATION AND NO ONE FOREIGN IS ABLE TO DECIDE ABOUT WHAT CAN WE AND WHAT WE CANNOT
This is very true. There was an agreement with the previous government, so Bryn had all rights to do it, since everybody agreed. But now there is a new government and they are allowed to do their thing as long as the majority of Bontarians agree with that. So, I agree with what I quoted.

Does this mean you declare war on the Brak-Amaknian Alliance? I'm pretty sure that if you declare and keep having a war against Brakmar Amaknians will aid their allies. (even though I'm not in the government atm, I know Rayne, Loz and most other Amaknian Gov members).

posté July 17, 2013, 00:35:50 | #24

Quote (Batmanoman @ 17 July 2013 00:05) *

By the way about the event

The person who invented this had no rights to islands to create something like this
Som1 said Bonta won the island (week ago)
How the hell som1 who owns something already can win it again while he didnt even loose it? This is silly
Brynd said that he conquered the wild estates during the time of silly event ,but not with the rules of the silly event So it was simply cheating
He conquered this the same way I had them back . So who isnt fair huh ?

We r being cheated, thats my point of view

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-08-07
posté July 17, 2013, 08:11:46 | #25

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-12-12
posté July 17, 2013, 09:57:43 | #26

Quote (Nanaers @ 17 July 2013 08:11) *
First of all Love the above poster Them glasses be rad bro!

Katanie, Learn to post on topic please, the correct place for your reaction would be the "bonta is at war with brakmar" post. so ill keep my reaction short since its OFF TOPIC =)

Katanie there is no other "owner" to these islands other then ankama themselfs imho so your "comment on that base" can be seen as invalid tbh. The islands belong to no one, however a nation can lay "siege" to them for a period of time ofc until another nation lays "siege" to them if they choose to do so. Furthermore I contacted the Bonta governor on the first day to congratsulate him on the mandate and also to share my views and ideas with him on the matter of the event, on which we agreed he would get back to me after he had talked it through with his team. Instead of getting back to me and talking about it like civilised mature people he "read: you and the team" chose to instigate a war and forcefully take it when It could have been resolved in ALOT of diffrent ways tbh =)

And again I would like to direct you to post certain information in the post which is affiliated with that information, this event post is for information regarding the event only. If you have any comment on the current state of the war which you guys started I would like to refer you to the post which is affiliated with that information ---> Click here

posté July 17, 2013, 11:23:32 | #27
Yes . I made mistake and didnt post it in the right places . Now u can kill me for this
But even the man who had been convicted for the capital punishment can have the last wish
And I will be even more generous and make your wish I will post the past speech in the correct place .Are you satisfied now Mr Eloquent ; ] ?

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-07-10
posté July 17, 2013, 23:48:38 | #28
Absolutely boring and pointless war in a game without any consequences for dying. Not sure what Batmanoman/Shik/Katanie is trying to prove...

Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté July 22, 2013, 21:15:51 | #29
Hello this is what the first event looked like.

Here is the video link.

I don't like pvp however I really enjoyed this event.

I would have liked to have seen more events of this kind.