Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Event war Sufokia - Amakna - 21 August
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-10-08
posté August 20, 2013, 23:24:19 | #1
Event war Sufokia - Amakna - 21 August Edit: canceled due circumstances.

This post has been edited by HD-nyan - August 21, 2013, 00:34:59.
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2006-01-12
posté August 20, 2013, 23:41:23 | #2
Oh dear, please not a two day war event.... At least make it just two hours!

Two days is way too long. Too much unconvenience. Will not be able to group with my Guildies and all.

Please do not continue with this event for this long.

This post has been edited by Senka - August 20, 2013, 23:43:56.
posté August 21, 2013, 00:04:00 | #3
I am glad to hear your feedback Senka: I arranged with Laciel that it will be just one day, so like. Now. Have fun!

posté August 21, 2013, 00:06:20 | #4
Thank you so much.

I think I can survive through one day.

posté August 21, 2013, 00:41:42 | #5
Okay, just as shortly as this topic was created, it's also ending, since the event is blown off due to circumstances.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté August 21, 2013, 01:22:58 | #6
hey there, I'm not active at all when it comes to forums. In fact, I'm purely an anti-social and an introvert And by some funny chance, I ended up as Gov of Sufokia. I'm not very good with formalities either, anyways its high time for me to show up and I'm here to apologize in behalf of what my Vice has caused on an impulse.

The reason being was that I told them to keep me out of it for simply that I do not like wars, but holding a short-length one would not hurt to give other players a chance to earn their Guard/Soldier titles. However, as I did not expect, things got out of hand, as my vice waged war with Bonta which wasn't planned.

I apologize to Toriya-san (gov of Amakna) for the gloomy results;; and to Arachi (gov of Bonta) for the mess we caused. Since we're letting Bonta take back the islands, the war will end after a day. I've been told by a lot that I cannot trust my vice and I need to replace him, tho that is true, I'm currently talking with him and seeing out how this goes. Tho feel free to murder him if you feel like it.

Sorry for the conflict and confusion sparked from this event. Despite the unfortunate series of events, I hope that some people will still be able to get their ranks from this. We all learn lessons in the end.

Happily resuming to planting flowers all over Sufu and Brak.
Take care and have fun.

- Laciel

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - August 21, 2013, 01:39:33.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-05-29
posté August 21, 2013, 01:51:19 | #7
Hi everyone,

I am the current Vice-Governor of Sufokia (Girly), and I am the only responsible of our current war with Bonta. Laciel did not interfere at all, so please let me take all the blame. We wanted people to earn two achievements which are way easier to get during wars. Now, you might ask...

Wait, Girly, where's the problem? You had a war with Amakna planned, but Bonta!?
Well, it's simple and can be explained with just two main reasons:
  1. Amakna lacked conquerable territories.
  2. I am stupid enough to declare a war without proper planning.
I am very sorry for the inconveniences (this goes specially to Laciel and Arachi, though including every single citizen that was affected by the war). Hope you'll forget it soon, as this should be over tomorrow.

-Girly 

This post has been edited by zzavia - August 21, 2013, 01:57:04.
Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté August 21, 2013, 02:09:25 | #8
Its okai Girly, I will take the blame. I was at fault for lacking supervision anyways. I guess I just made a mistake on trusting you too much. If that meant you learned your lesson anyways, I dont mind taking the fall for it. So no more of that impulsive wars, not even when you get a second chance on being part of gov next time, okai? ;;;;

-Sweat drops-
- Laci

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - August 21, 2013, 02:09:59.
posté August 21, 2013, 08:15:39 | #9
To be honest, I do not think anyone really cares who the person to blame is - however noble of both of you that you are both willing to take the blame - but yeah, the message here: plan your events well, and more importantly: plan your war events very well.