Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

The Fire Academys presents 3v3 (Level 1 to 40 ) PvP Event, The Fire Academys presents 3v3 (Level 1 to 40 ) PvP Event
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-12-16
posté January 25, 2014, 14:38:26 | #1
The Fire Academys presents 3v3 (Level 1 to 40 ) PvP Event Hey there, The Fire Academy is Hosting an Open PvP to get to know other people and just have fun in general. In order to keep things fair and assessable to everyone it will be a level 40 or lower only tournament, we strongly urge higher level players to make characters to participate.

When: Saturday February 1st @ 14:00 server time

Where: Asturb, at the Boufbowl field (just outside the House of Destiny)

How to sign up: 10,000karma Entery fee.

Contact Starger, Moonmoon, Soldat or Fhil Barrion in-game with the 3 team members and entrance fee. Deadline will be a couple hours before tournament starts. Once all teams are in I will post a bracket for everyone to see.

Additional rules:
  • All classes in group must be different and level 40 or under.
  • Feel free to stat Kit-skill, make things interesting.
  • No pets, consumables, or almanax bonuses allowed
  • Every round each team is allowed two map change before the fight begin.
  • Also due to the nature of low level PvP we are NOT allowing guild bonuses as they offer too many extra stats and is not available to most of players.
  • Rewards:
    • 1st place: 100,000 kamas
    • 2nd place: 75,000 kamas
    • 3rd place: 50,000 kamas
    Depending on participation we will increase the prize money.
  • Hope to see you all at the Event, let the best team win.
  • [*] 

This post has been edited by Moon-Moon - February 02, 2014, 17:27:41.
    Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
    posté January 25, 2014, 14:58:40 | #2
    Oi oi

You are hosting this event in Asturb and charging 10,000 kamas to join to my knowledge f2p can not receive kamas therefore can not take part in the event.

If they can not take part in the event why do the event in Asturb?.

Also the level of kamas giving away is not always an incentive to join, I was helping with an event where they had 500,000 kamas to give away yet no one turned up which I think was just unlucky timing.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-12-16
    posté January 25, 2014, 15:07:48 | #3

Quote (JerryDB @ 25 January 2014 14:58) *

Its being hosted in Asturb for convenience, our haven-world is at the back of wild estate and difficult to find, also the field has some really cool maps there.

As for the prize money i intend to more than double the prize money if theres enough interest.

posté January 25, 2014, 16:02:52 | #4

Oi oi

You are hosting this event in Asturb and charging 10,000 kamas to join to my knowledge f2p can not receive kamas therefore can not take part in the event.

Also the level of kamas giving away is not always an incentive to join, I was helping with an event where they had 500,000 kamas to give away yet no one turned up which I think was just unlucky timing.

hey Jerry,

This event mostly target P2P players, but F2P players can join if one of there member is P2P who can trade the Entrance Fee and Prize if they win.

Astrub is a really good place to start an event, many new players and f2p members who has nothing to do or they dont know what to do, they can watch the event to show them what good class for pvp,how team pvp works and maybe we can inspire them to subs once they watch the event and saw what is wakfu team pvp.

Also good thing about this pvp is easy to lvl the character to lvl 1 to 40,specially when you have high lvl char to leech.
    lvl 30 wisdom candy,
    wisdom from low lvl and cheap gears such as scara , prespic and etc,
    almanax book that can give large exp.

you will get a Reset on lvl 30,

no Relics

Poor and rich players have the same edge since they can only use low lvl sets, its all about the your character build,team strategy and experience in pvp.

we are going to change event venue if really needed. but for now we will stay on astrub,

Also , we did this event before only inside of our guild, we really enjoy it and we want other people to join and we hope that they will feel the same, many members are interested to join the event. So yeah , even other people dont want to join this event, you can expect alot of teams from our guild.

We are happy to hear your suggestion,thx guys.
    its all about fun, chill with us after the long day of work,leveling professions and leveling your characters.
    Spread the word!

This post has been edited by FhilyboyTheBadboy - January 25, 2014, 16:30:41.
    Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-03-30
    posté January 26, 2014, 14:53:04 | #5

Oi oi

this is possible, they just sell smth on market for high price and fhil buys it and they get the kamas  

posté April 04, 2014, 14:55:33 | #6
    Fire Academy 3 v 3 PVP GUILD EVENT 4:

Another Awesome Successful 3 v 3 pvp event.
    Many spectator and teams who watch and joined the event.

3/29/2014

Winner:

Champion : Team Derp : Won 100,000 Kamas
    2nd Place: Team Genius :Won 75,000 Kamas
    3rd Place: Team Ressi Posie: Won 50,00 Kamas

Other team won 20, 000 for consolation prize.

The Prize money are sponsored by Starger and Fhil.

everyone is welcome to join the event.we will let you know when will be the next Event. thx guys.

This post has been edited by FhilyboyTheBadboy - April 04, 2014, 14:55:52.