Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Multimediapan...'s profile
170 Posts (0.12 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté November 26, 2015, 05:23:12 | #1
Xelor's Sandglass (The best, and cutest!!)

100 x 100px:

Thread : Events  Preview message : #927747  Replies : 21  Views : 1218
posté November 22, 2015, 02:37:31 | #2
Woot! I'm going to buy it first chance I get!

Thread : News  Preview message : #927087  Replies : 12  Views : 396
posté November 20, 2015, 00:40:50 | #3
awesome, awesome, awesome. Thank you!

Thread : News  Preview message : #926765  Replies : 85  Views : 1419
posté November 17, 2015, 06:50:43 | #4
why does the smaller picture have to be so tiny?

Thread : News  Preview message : #926096  Replies : 24  Views : 1089
posté November 10, 2015, 03:07:37 | #5
The same goes for the Piwi Dungeon in the Angry Piwis Achievments.

Character name: Zero Gravity
Date and Time: I did this several months ago, but we'll mark it as today 9 Nov 2015
Server: Nox

Bug Description: Angry Piwis Final achievement not completing, says Angry Piwis I still needs to be completed, even though it is.

Thread : 1.44 Bug Reports  Preview message : #924924  Replies : 3  Views : 117
posté November 03, 2015, 22:01:53 | #6
some of you people are ridiculous. Ankama reserve the right to post whatever content they want on their websites, even if its not related to the world of 12. the World of Twelve is Ankama's creation, and they can present their other content to people because like it or not people might be interested in this kind of thing, after all, they don't necissarily have the same teams working on all of Ankama's content. But all you people want to do is complain about every little thing they post, whether it's Wakfu related or not. Yeah I get it, there are tons of bugs, but you know what? It's not like they put them there on purpose. They want their content to work as much as you do, and I think you guys should spend more time at least Somewhat appreciating the content you have, rather than constantly belittling or nagging at Ankama. File tickets, report bugs. You don't have to be an * about it.

Thread : News  Preview message : #923938  Replies : 49  Views : 2043
posté October 26, 2015, 11:00:50 | #7
I had a similar issue, though it was not caused by multiple runs of anything. I had lag, and I relogged during a fight in the Abandoned Cawwot Stowewoom I had my main and a hero. I didn't realize there was a problem until an hour and a half later when I kept glitching during the nations quest (Couldn't advance to the final room with hero) and I had logged in to do the quest on the hero separately. The hero (My sacrier) Spawned in the room I had relogged during the battle in. The room was sealed and all mobs were in tact. My stats and gear were the same as when I had relogged from the room (which I had changed at the end of the dungeon because I had leveled up). My level also rolled back, except in the guild list, where my level is what it was After the dungeon was finished. I'm not sure if filing a ticket will help, I didn't really lose any items, just xp?

Thread : 1.44 Bug Reports  Preview message : #921984  Replies : 242918  Views : 3043
posté October 22, 2015, 09:14:14 | #8
I finally finished mine after much nit picking. My mask features materials found in the moon island environment; It seems to have a variation of palmitos that bears no fruit, so I used some small leaves from those! The Mask itself is made out of koko wood, which is painted with pigments created with grinded up Tahitare and Day Lilly flowers (They wouldn't tell me how the blue was made, it was just offered. Must be a secret recipe?). I seemed to have made friends with a Kannibal Lymi, who gave me a lock of it's... really... musty hair... But it made the perfect accent for my mask once I made a clasp out of some very carefully cut Koral. To top it off, the mask is reversible!

I forgot to mention the Kokoloss' has these awesome leaf skirts! I took a few to cut up and lined the mask with them!

Thread : Events  Preview message : #920918  Replies : 68  Views : 3930
posté October 17, 2015, 05:25:32 | #9

Quote (Sabi @ 17 October 2015 04:58) *

Quote (Multimediapanda @ 16 October 2015 20:42) *
May we draw on top of wakfu art?

It is advised to create your very own Kannibal Mask from scratch (for originality and creativity points) but you sure can inspire yourself from the Wakfu art.

Ahh, I mean that.. if we were to use the character artwork, like in the first post with the ecaflip wearing the mask. Not copy Wakfu's art.

Thread : News  Preview message : #919409  Replies : 40  Views : 2318
posté October 17, 2015, 03:09:23 | #10
I was also wondering how many entries we can submit.

Thread : News  Preview message : #919374  Replies : 40  Views : 2318
posté October 16, 2015, 23:32:24 | #11

Quote (beenutohtwo @ 16 October 2015 21:49) *
wait... just realised... the kannibals are mask-wearing sadidas... next update class mixing confirmed
Masqueraiders are also mask wearing sadidas.  

Quote (Aigees @ 16 October 2015 22:44) *

Quote (Multimediapanda @ 16 October 2015 20:42) *
Yes, but they are only gonna 'evaluate' the mask.
Cool, thanks  

Thread : News  Preview message : #919325  Replies : 40  Views : 2318
posté October 16, 2015, 20:42:33 | #12

Thread : News  Preview message : #919255  Replies : 40  Views : 2318
posté October 04, 2015, 07:00:11 | #13
What version OX is being used? If java is up to date at 8, Wakfu won't function properly (at all). try downloading 6 from this link here: Click here

I was going to post this regarding the newest os El Capitan as well, so if you guys want to try updating to El Capitan, and still play wakfu, you can get Java 6 from there.

Also there is an issue if the client is minimized then the game will have severe lag when being maximized. Not sure if anyone else has had that problem so far, but it was reported a while ago now, so it's a known issue.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #913514  Replies : 10  Views : 370
posté September 28, 2015, 23:53:03 | #14
Normally, I'm all for Ankama's contests for Wakfu, but this is a terrible idea. It's highly likely that one person can win at least more than once by using multiple accounts. Plus this kind of sucks for people that don't like to level. But I guess we can't all have a level playing field. *shrug* Good luck. Hope one person doesn't hog the prizes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #910650  Replies : 168  Views : 14571
posté August 17, 2015, 21:13:09 | #15
Hey! A contest I might have a shot at! Too bad this one doesn't come with a title like the anthem contest did.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899164  Replies : 82  Views : 4763
posté August 13, 2015, 18:16:03 | #16
This is so perfect, today is my last day of class, so I can actually use this free booster time and xp weekends!!
Thank you!

This post has been edited by Multimediapanda - August 13, 2015, 18:16:23.
Thread : News  Preview message : #898160  Replies : 106  Views : 5436
posté August 03, 2015, 10:40:01 | #17

Quote (Altivare @ 03 August 2015 02:24) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 03 August 2015 02:02) *
Real Money Trading is definitely NOT allowed.

That Nox Costume that was for sale was mine. It is up for sale again for 15mk. In the meantime though, I would advise leveling up and obtaining Kamas in-game like everyone else that has to save up for things. I just spent like over a week saving up enough kama and items to trade for a piece of gear I wanted. Dedication to the game is what gets you things that you've missed from the past... not real money trading, which is against the TOS in Wakfu (or any of Ankama's games, actually.)

Good luck.

Also, as an afterthought, you could join some higher level parties, guilds, etc and get some levels pretty quickly if you run dungeons...?
In about 3 weeks (I got this game about 3.5 weeks ago) I obtained around 1 million kamas which I ended up using to purchase other items. Now that I feel that I am at the point (leveling about twice a day if I only farm) where I have multiple level 175 friends who I try to run dungeons with on a consistent basis, I can start saving up. As for dedication many people do not have the time to spend hours on end grinding for an ingame currency, which from a normal persons stand point sounds ridiculous. This is why a multitude of games have a feature to purchase ingame currency using real money. And if dedication was what really mattered than Ankama would have given the costume to players who have made an impact on the community but they did not. Instead they sold the costume with other items for 55$ minimum, which is basically real life money trading (joking). Also, the fact that subscribers (I am a subscriber) receive a 30% bonus puts players who can not afford that luxury at an even greater disadvantage (Say both players spend 100 hours grinding. The subscriber would be able to purchase the costume first).

Thanks for the reply.

Oooonce upon a time.. Wakfu's subscriptions did Not include any bonuses to character stats. No bonus xp, no bonus drops, no bonus kama. A subscription gave you access to the game beyond Astrub. And going even further back, Monsters didn't even used to drop kama. The easiest way to make kama was by minting it yourself. You can grind levels. you can grind kama. Ankama has given us options on getting kamas, such as all of the secret items that allow you to get at least a good couple million once you find them all (yes its level dependent but it's still kama). I get it that not everyone has time to do that and such, I know I sure don't. But there are ways of doing it.

Annnyway The idea that "If dedication was what really mattered than Ankama would have given the costume to players who have made an impact on the community" can be seen as biased and unfair, at least, that's how I logically see it, and I am certain that is why Ankama Doesn't do things like that. Can you imagine? "Oh you were good today. Here's a cookie." Then everyone gets mad because they didn't get a cookie too, even though they've done some cool things too that just went unnoticed. It could easily spiral out of control. It's just unethical. I think Dedication was the wrong word to use in the original comment, to be honest. I see it as people that support the game, the company, get rewarded. example being the booster packs. You give money, you get bonuses, items, whatever. That was the case with the kickstarter. people who supported it got rewarded. That's all it is. I'm not saying that good people don't deserve something nice, but it would be favoritism, at that point.

I'm sure there's like a million holes in what I've said, but it doesn't matter much. My main points are that getting kama is not as hard as it used to be, favoritism is bad, and Stuff is expensive sometimes. Usually for a reason.

Good luck getting your Nox costume, though. It's pretty cool.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #894212  Replies : 21  Views : 1128
posté June 19, 2015, 20:52:39 | #18
Getting ogrines is Very difficult without paypal

Thread : News  Preview message : #877615  Replies : 48  Views : 2782
posté June 04, 2015, 21:07:25 | #19

Quote (the-REAL-Dilancuan @ 04 June 2015 12:26) *

Quote (Habob @ 04 June 2015 12:03) *
Why not just cooperate current Wakfu into tablets? I don't understand
It's not that easy. Computers and tablets are two separate architectures. They'd have to rewrite the entire game.
Yes mobile app development on Android does use Java and yes Wakfu is written in Java, but the graphics libraries are immensely different. Also, the game's UI would not translate entirely well and it wouldn't be profitable. The average player on a tablet or smartphone will spend less than 20 minutes on a phone game in one session. Games that thrive on mobile devices tend to be spaced out into short sessions, a dungeon in Wakfu takes at least twice that amount of time. So even if it was ported to tablets, so few people would play it that it would not justify the huge production time and cost. I should know, app development is my job.
You are awesome.

Thread : News  Preview message : #871529  Replies : 59  Views : 3885
posté May 21, 2015, 20:46:34 | #20
This looks really confusing to me

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #864270  Replies : 620  Views : 26946