Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

bandersnitch's profile
Statistics
132 Posts (0.15 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté October 24, 2014, 19:59:11 | #1
Please Close Checked most of the fields in the nations and couldn't find any vanilla rice, if your guild has a stash hidden away, please post some seeds on the kelba market, moderately unreasonable prices will be accepted.

Thanks.

Drhekyll and Hyde

This post has been edited by bandersnitch - October 25, 2014, 17:06:03.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #790052  Replies : 0  Views : 37
posté October 19, 2014, 23:28:43 | #2
+HP

The heals abilities are really only worth it when you have sufficiently high HP.

I would get +100% extra HP before resistances /heal drain/regen.

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #788785  Replies : 7  Views : 383
posté October 09, 2014, 17:19:48 | #3
Epic Trades! I have an Emiwlet at +7/+7 resist and/or a Lenald Pelt with +10dodge/+8lock and/or a PDB with +10/+10ini

I would be willing to consider trades for Woboots and/or Wa Cwown. I view the Wa stuff as being harder to get, so willing to negotiate.

Post here if you want to do some business.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #786043  Replies : 1  Views : 129
posté September 26, 2014, 17:35:50 | #4
Statistics Tracking! I would love to be able to access statistics on my character performance.

It would be great to see after say a pvp battle:

Damage inflicted
Damage resisted
Damage shielded

and other similar statistics. This would give attentive players a way to evaluate their performance more objectively.

When you build a character you now get the option to stat:
Critical Damage
Backstab Damage
Berserker Damage

But I don't know of any 'in game' way of looking at how efficient these options are.

If I know my crit-rate I can calculate how efficient critical damage is, but unless I can find some way to track how often I get backstabs, I can't find a good way to measure the effectiveness of that stat.

Just a thought, I'm sure this will go to the (never gonna happen) bin.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #781200  Replies : 0  Views : 49
posté September 24, 2014, 14:27:20 | #5
So you are at a really tough point. Leveling to 100 is pretty fast, but leveling to 150 is a very long grind.

As a primarily solo player I can say that much of the endgame does not require 6 accounts, but you will have to shell out for multimen if you don't find some friends.

At 150 it's perfectly reasonable to X2 account(filled out with multimen) black wabbit/lenald/wabbit dungeons, without having anything like optimized gear. (Like multimen in lvl 100ish gear, mains in level appropriate, non-runed items)

I would imagine wa's castle is possible now after the update, but I haven't bothered to give it a go just yet.

So you either have to buckle down and focus or find some people to play with. I would note that soloing dungeons with multimen is much faster than waiting for random people to take their turns. If you have a good guild group this is not necessarily true, but if you just LFG at almanax you are gonna get a mix of good geared players and lemons.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #780008  Replies : 32  Views : 904
posté September 19, 2014, 17:50:25 | #6
Also, you have to take into account the new resistance system.

So

Suppose 100 base damage, 125 crit damage

If you have 100% elemental bonus, 100%crit damage bonus suppose the target has 50% resist (which is something like 400 resist from the stats)

Then final damage comes out as:

Regular: 100*(1+1) *(0.5) = 100damage

Crit 125*(1+1+1)*0.5 = 187.5 damage

Without any crit damage stat:

= 125 damage

So your bug isn't really a bug just the interaction of the new stats with the new resist.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #777991  Replies : 8  Views : 285
posté September 17, 2014, 18:25:35 | #7
You should wait. Rune slots get upgraded at 120, so a set at or above that level will potentially stay competitive for PvE until end game. a 115 set will not have the upgradability.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #777099  Replies : 2  Views : 88
posté September 17, 2014, 14:22:27 | #8
Not a bug. Quite a few resources are limited to 1 per harvest. You see them more in later levels. Most of them are resources that are collected from corpses. Whispered Crackly hearts used to do this, as well as crackly hearts.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #777008  Replies : 1  Views : 110
posté September 14, 2014, 23:17:27 | #9
Regarding mulitmen in this thread.

I have soloed this dungeon with multimen pre-patch, so it's possible this is legitimate, but it may just be the old issue.

For the Missis Freeze fight multimen are considered 'summons' and and cannot be used to trigger the boss mechanics.

Thus the state of a multiman is irrelevant for damaging ms. freeze. What you need to do is have the controlling character die and be resurrected. If an owning player is under the living dead state, all of their multimen inherit the status and gain the ability to damage the boss.

The same thing happens in Black wabbit. If you try to trigger the twapped cawwot state and bomb the boss with a mulitman, the state does not trigger, so you must use an actual player character to proc the boss mechanics.

I hope this helps. (LIke I said last time i did freeze was pre patch, but I would imagine this still applies)

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #775911  Replies : 15  Views : 571
posté September 10, 2014, 17:18:11 | #10
Thanks for the thorough replies.

I'm sad about having to mess about with transmuting new relics, but happy there's a clean way to grind relics for mulitmen now.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773750  Replies : 5  Views : 331
posté September 10, 2014, 14:06:51 | #11
[Linked] status and relics I have some questions about the new patch which were not covered explicitly in the notes.

The new token machines contain the ability to purchase relic fragments, but those fragments are account linked. They do not stack with regular fragments, but there appears to be an option to turn regular fragments into linked fragments.

My question is this:

If you create a relic out of fragments with the [linked] status does the relic created also inherit the linked status?

If you create a relic fully out of 'dropped' fragments will you still be able to trade it? or will all new relics be linked?

Does joining relic fragments count as crafting the relic, thus allowing the choice of elements? (IT SHOULD).

Thanks!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773640  Replies : 5  Views : 331
posté September 09, 2014, 17:06:10 | #12
This actually happened like 2 updates ago, not on this particular update. Wakfu and stasis sources were reset when they implemented the bot fighting super cat.
I agree with the sentiment.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #772531  Replies : 2  Views : 246
posté September 09, 2014, 16:56:04 | #13
Haven Worlds Not responding properly None of the ore node in the haven worlds are spawning ore.

Also All plantables were deleted. This includes ornamental plants like wakfulily seeds.

How about a rollback, given the item wipes I've seen on other notices.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #772505  Replies : 0  Views : 69
posté September 09, 2014, 15:14:52 | #14
This, subscription/premium status is gone. Nation status is gone (this was reported/expected).

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #772446  Replies : 2  Views : 160
posté August 22, 2014, 16:58:22 | #15
Thanks for responding Sabi. Nice to know you are listening. Performance has been a little better over the last week. Memory leaks are still a problem, but Client seems to perform fine over 2-3 zones/dungeons without too much interruption.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #765353  Replies : 2  Views : 257
posté August 12, 2014, 01:10:51 | #16
Client Stability Client stability is still going downhill. Connection to the server is lost routinely within 15 minute of login, and reconnection is iffy at best. The Reconnecting in combat feature does not work properly, characters do not reconnect to combat, and the feature delay's everything.

I am very disappointed with the technical glitches which appear to be getting worse and worse.

The game has been getting steadily less stable since the change to Java 6. Please work on the stability issues before any more content.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #762158  Replies : 2  Views : 257
posté August 02, 2014, 16:38:49 | #17
Reconnecting in Combat The reconnecting in combat feature is unreliable. Characters who reconnect login as separate toons. They are marked as belonging to the same group and are considered "in combat" but the toon is not within the fight on re-login.

To circumvent the bug, one must login as a separate toon, which loses the fight one was trying to reconnect to.

Thus the feature is not working, and the workaround takes longer than the old problem.

Add this to general instability of the client after the switch to Java 6, and the memory leak problems which bloat the client until it hangs and you have a serious problem.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #759409  Replies : 2  Views : 126
posté July 24, 2014, 13:38:00 | #18
If you want to go water earth:

max:

Rasc/Purge

and
Nightspade/something else (I use shaker for aoe, but if you want a massive hit shady is nice).

Level other spells for support or branch into fire.

Go 10/6, stat crits, and range and get range gear.

This build gives flexibility water for long range and zerker for shortrange/melee/mop up. You go purge over tax because of the no los requirement. The damage differential isn't noticable until you hit 150+ 3purge approx 1 tax, and 2rasc is better than tax.

-Drhekyll and Hyde

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #756783  Replies : 6  Views : 3046
posté July 24, 2014, 13:26:12 | #19
Harbingers of Night [Recruitment] You want a guild; I've got a guild.

Drhekyll and Hyde here. Harbingers of Night has guild and crafty bonuses available for anyone who wants to participate or just stopover before finding a 'big guild'.

I have +10% bonuses across the board (all damage, all resist, lock, dodge) and +5pp +5% craft and a pretty well developed Haven world located in Brakmar village. Always willing to help people out who have questions or to participate in dungeon runs etc. Usually play mornings est, earlier than I probably should.

If you are interested in helping out or would like to move your new players group somewhere with a home base pm me.

Drhekyll and Hyde, Drhelsing, Facedancer, Curdle, Armistice, Prior, John Henry, Loa.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #756777  Replies : 1  Views : 152
posté July 17, 2014, 16:39:05 | #20
Drop Rate Problems. The item drop table for black wabbits and lenalds appears to be missing. I've been grinding for over 4 hours using 2 enu's at +150% pp after fights and +200-300pp in fights and have not dropped a single item from the drop table of either family. Pre premium user patch i dropped at least 1-2 items (usually green rares) per hour. I am continuing to grind there, but keeping tabs on the fur I collect.

Could the premium "bonus" be bypassing/blocking normal pp?

(Other drop tables appear fine, I've dropped items/frags in srambad without any issues)

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #754701  Replies : 0  Views : 152