Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

bandersnitch's profile
Statistics
118 Posts (0.15 per day)
Most active in : Trade
posté August 22, 2014, 16:58:22 | #1
Thanks for responding Sabi. Nice to know you are listening. Performance has been a little better over the last week. Memory leaks are still a problem, but Client seems to perform fine over 2-3 zones/dungeons without too much interruption.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #765353  Replies : 2  Views : 178
posté August 12, 2014, 01:10:51 | #2
Client Stability Client stability is still going downhill. Connection to the server is lost routinely within 15 minute of login, and reconnection is iffy at best. The Reconnecting in combat feature does not work properly, characters do not reconnect to combat, and the feature delay's everything.

I am very disappointed with the technical glitches which appear to be getting worse and worse.

The game has been getting steadily less stable since the change to Java 6. Please work on the stability issues before any more content.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #762158  Replies : 2  Views : 178
posté August 02, 2014, 16:38:49 | #3
Reconnecting in Combat The reconnecting in combat feature is unreliable. Characters who reconnect login as separate toons. They are marked as belonging to the same group and are considered "in combat" but the toon is not within the fight on re-login.

To circumvent the bug, one must login as a separate toon, which loses the fight one was trying to reconnect to.

Thus the feature is not working, and the workaround takes longer than the old problem.

Add this to general instability of the client after the switch to Java 6, and the memory leak problems which bloat the client until it hangs and you have a serious problem.

Thread : 1.35 Bug Reports  Preview message : #759409  Replies : 2  Views : 70
posté July 24, 2014, 13:38:00 | #4
If you want to go water earth:

max:

Rasc/Purge

and
Nightspade/something else (I use shaker for aoe, but if you want a massive hit shady is nice).

Level other spells for support or branch into fire.

Go 10/6, stat crits, and range and get range gear.

This build gives flexibility water for long range and zerker for shortrange/melee/mop up. You go purge over tax because of the no los requirement. The damage differential isn't noticable until you hit 150+ 3purge approx 1 tax, and 2rasc is better than tax.

-Drhekyll and Hyde

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #756783  Replies : 6  Views : 2178
posté July 24, 2014, 13:26:12 | #5
Harbingers of Night [Recruitment] You want a guild; I've got a guild.

Drhekyll and Hyde here. Harbingers of Night has guild and crafty bonuses available for anyone who wants to participate or just stopover before finding a 'big guild'.

I have +10% bonuses across the board (all damage, all resist, lock, dodge) and +5pp +5% craft and a pretty well developed Haven world located in Brakmar village. Always willing to help people out who have questions or to participate in dungeon runs etc. Usually play mornings est, earlier than I probably should.

If you are interested in helping out or would like to move your new players group somewhere with a home base pm me.

Drhekyll and Hyde, Drhelsing, Facedancer, Curdle, Armistice, Prior, John Henry, Loa.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #756777  Replies : 1  Views : 118
posté July 17, 2014, 16:39:05 | #6
Drop Rate Problems. The item drop table for black wabbits and lenalds appears to be missing. I've been grinding for over 4 hours using 2 enu's at +150% pp after fights and +200-300pp in fights and have not dropped a single item from the drop table of either family. Pre premium user patch i dropped at least 1-2 items (usually green rares) per hour. I am continuing to grind there, but keeping tabs on the fur I collect.

Could the premium "bonus" be bypassing/blocking normal pp?

(Other drop tables appear fine, I've dropped items/frags in srambad without any issues)

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #754701  Replies : 0  Views : 107
posté May 19, 2014, 14:18:13 | #7
Yeah, blinding dye is easy I just started construction of my Level 2 Lab, so I'll plant a starter patch of blinding dye mats in prep. If I see you on I'll pm you as well.

-Dhrek

Sorry I missed your pm today Northern chafers were being mean to me and I wasn't watching my chat. I'll have the blinding dye all set tomorrow (Wed) mid-day-ish so just try to catch me.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #733451  Replies : 5  Views : 453
posté May 17, 2014, 14:33:11 | #8
Aqua,

I'd be glad to craft spore boots for you, I'm sure you can harvest the mob mats, the other stuff is pretty simple.

I'm on Drhelsing and Drhekyll And Hyde most of the time now.

This post has been edited by bandersnitch - May 17, 2014, 14:33:51.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #732859  Replies : 5  Views : 453
posté May 13, 2014, 21:49:31 | #9
WTS Icecast bone set No fair offer refused.

PM Drhelsing or Drhekyll And Hyde

post here I'll try to get back to you.

This post has been edited by bandersnitch - May 16, 2014, 00:08:13.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #731291  Replies : 0  Views : 96
posté April 20, 2014, 13:14:54 | #10
If boss materials needed 200,000,
If no boss materials 100,000 will probably sell.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #718609  Replies : 5  Views : 309
posté April 12, 2014, 01:18:19 | #11
The bug acts as follows. Multiple characters enter the saharesh temple while in a group. The item chest opens exactly once, and the first character gets the item. Other characters that interact with the chest get the special item (jumping jack gap thingy) but do not actually get the ability to jump gaps.

So the issue is that the trigger for getting the item probably changes multiple aspects of a character, the inventory aspect is changing, but the change that actually incurs the ability to jump across gaps is not being transmitted. Since the item is registered as 'picked up and can not be dropped/deleted or traded, characters remain bugged since they cannot re-get the item.

A dirty fix, would be to wipe the item on each entry to the temple. This is annoying, but since you've made us re-do EVERY SINGLE FIGHT when we re-enter it doesn't change anything else, but would allow bugged characters to get a working copy of the item.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #714773  Replies : 13  Views : 986
posté April 09, 2014, 03:38:01 | #12
I can confirm this is repeatable, same situation; two characters collect jumping jack boots, but only one character gains the ability to use them.

If the temples MUST be completed solo, then they should instance for separate characters. Now that this item is bugged, it does not appear there is any way to correct the problem.

Also the amorphous boss battle is ridiculous. The tentacles are only occasionally directly targetable so single target spells are ineffective. Also the "root" state doesn't add any technical interest for the fight it just makes it annoying.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #713463  Replies : 13  Views : 986
posté March 24, 2014, 18:19:34 | #13
The bot fighter is awesome. I love it. Finally a carrot along with the stick!

Getting 40 resources for the interruption of the fight that should take a few seconds is a great idea!

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #705327  Replies : 143  Views : 7016
posté November 25, 2013, 22:16:45 | #14
You are so wrong.

"Perfect" is no longer perfect. They are taking a max +5 damage slot and replacing it with a possible +10 damage slot.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #641099  Replies : 145  Views : 7164
posté November 23, 2013, 21:50:51 | #15
Unsavory.

I haven't been playing at all. I have about a quarter of a mil more resources I'll just give you the next time I'm online. I'll Try to catch you tuesday morning and give you all the resources I've got, for no additional charge.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #639957  Replies : 4  Views : 293
posté November 22, 2013, 04:26:44 | #16
WTS LVL 7 GUILD with HAVEN WORLD Guild name is Harbingers of Night. Logo is blue and grey. Haven world is in brakmar village.

HAVEN WORLD has extra land, lvl 1 buildings and 8million resource points in bank.

Guild is level 7 has permanent %5 resistance (all) extra 5% res on fire and air, dodge, ini, +5% crafting, and almost 5000 guild points free to spend.

(Quitting wakfu, so monetizing items and time spent)

Offers?

This post has been edited by bandersnitch - November 23, 2013, 21:51:54.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #639055  Replies : 4  Views : 293
posté November 22, 2013, 02:09:20 | #17
"In return" you make it sound as if the items were getting to keep are something special, when you've invented a system which surpasses them in every aspect.

"In return" I would like my old runed items which were actually tactically interesting (+80%-100% single elemental resistance comes to mind). Let them be exotic. Alternately use the server logs to to grant rune powder proportional to the number of runes players have smashed in an effort to work with the system that you claimed was "The bomb" on release.

I quit.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #639005  Replies : 145  Views : 7164
posté November 22, 2013, 01:57:29 | #18
I would like to get all of the 400 lvl 8 runes back from when you guys ruined the system the first time. Thanks.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #639001  Replies : 145  Views : 7164
posté October 30, 2013, 03:16:12 | #19
Earth, Firewall is perfectly viable.

If you use fire walls for environment control and earth for dd, you will do just fine. If you plan on using bombs for direct damage a mono fire build is better since you have to work quickly to make sure you discharge the bombs in ther correct order/time.

Going hybrid will limit your earth spell selection, so if you plan on using piercing shot fusilades, you are basically stuck with pulsar so as not to lose the all mp turn. This means you will only be able to target linearly

Pure earth, or earth-air combos give you more target flexibility.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #626197  Replies : 7  Views : 2247
posté October 29, 2013, 14:42:48 | #20
Depending on your version of OS X you may need to do system updates as well as wakfu- updates. The current version of the game appears to be persnickety about java versions on Mac.

I had a whole host of problems when changing over to the new updater. Make sure you have at least 10.6.8 and you reinstall and restart after wakfu has been reinstalled.

Your edit can be interpreted as a positive response...or sarcasm since their were no replies before mine. You might try (sarcasm) (/sarcasm) witty comment here tags to help people out.

This post has been edited by bandersnitch - October 29, 2013, 14:43:25.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #625877  Replies : 1  Views : 445