Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Your Idea about Wakfu Politic Revamp.What do you want to change or Add?
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-06-08
posté August 30, 2013, 08:10:13 | #1
Your Idea about Wakfu Politic Revamp.What do you want to change or Add?

hi guys, i made this thread for us to talk about the Politic revamp what do you want to change or add.
Maybe we can help Wakfu if share our ideas about future politic revamp.

This post has been edited by PickPocketPro - August 31, 2013, 17:06:15.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-02-17
posté August 30, 2013, 10:17:15 | #2
I think governors should be able to exile citizens and declare enemies of the state.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté August 30, 2013, 10:28:43 | #3
Nope, couz it could bring some kind of dictatorism .

We should get public politic chat shown everywhere, not only in some parts of areas where the message were spoken .

Katanie - Govermor of Bonta 

Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté August 30, 2013, 13:27:14 | #4
  • Every member of the government given somewhere in-game where they can write at least one paragraph.
  • Ability to repair workshop using kamas from the government.
  • Ability to buy temporary bonuses for the nations like wisdom or prospecting.
  • Ability to buy better challenges/environmental quests
  • Declare people enemies for 24 hours
  • Have trials for outlaws and criminals and the Gov be the judge
  • Have complete control over the weather and temperature etc
  • A hall recording all the gov's and government that have ever been
  • Remove alt voting for the game and make it one vote per account
  • Make is easier to get statues and kick people out of government
  • Allow people to donate citizen points and the government can spend them
  • As Shik said give members of the government side wide or at least nation specific messaging for example the Head Guard says "Come to 5th quick there are tons or outlaws"
  • Ecologist can see detials of the eco-system of all the areas under control of the nation without traveling, so they can see what plants/trees/monsters needs planting.
The problem with exile you would no doubt lose your citizen points and this could easy be abused.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - August 31, 2013, 10:16:37.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-10-22
posté August 30, 2013, 15:12:30 | #5

Quote (Batmanoman @ 30 August 2013 10:28) *

We should get public politic chat shown everywhere, not only in some parts of areas where the message were spoken .

I vote no for this. Some members on Nox seem to think that this is their own personally vicinity chat window. It's already annoying enough to listen to the ping everytime they type something, I wont want to listen to them on the other side of the world.

One of the reasons most people in Nox turn off politic chat.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2005-07-09
posté August 30, 2013, 16:03:58 | #6
Jerries list sums it up. Only part I disagree on is the Statue one. If anything it should be harder. But a Hall of Fame would be awesome.

Also, it can be nice if during the elections the voting shows up when you log in, so people don't have to walk to a clan member (this might activate only at the last day if the account hasn't voted yet, it doesn't have to happen right away).

posté August 30, 2013, 16:06:40 | #7
Maybe it should be clearly how to get the statue instead of silly percentages and happy faces.
Let positive votes to statue 100.
Negative votes to ejection 10.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté August 30, 2013, 16:28:25 | #8

Quote (Moongrove89 @ 30 August 2013 15:12) *

I vote no for this. Some members on Nox seem to think that this is their own personally vicinity chat window. It's already annoying enough to listen to the ping everytime they type something, I wont want to listen to them on the other side of the world.

Agreed, katanie was spamming out the polotic chat in 5th the other day.. I would not wish that upon anyone so annoying x.x'

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2005-07-09
posté August 30, 2013, 16:31:07 | #9
Yea, that could work. Except those numbers. Often the number 3 or 4 has more then 10 votes, so that means those voters alone could get rid of a governor.

I would be awesome if we could have referendums. So that the goverment has better means to know what a majority wants during the mandate.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-06-14
posté August 30, 2013, 16:39:21 | #10
I know this is crazy but.....rebellion system anyone? lol

This post has been edited by TinyLaNorthio - August 30, 2013, 16:42:34.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté August 30, 2013, 17:42:21 | #11

Quote (sdofgdo @ 30 August 2013 16:28) *

Agreed, katanie was spamming out the polotic chat in 5th the other day.. I would not wish that upon anyone so annoying x.x'

I spammed because I were organizing 3v3 PvP event for random people . So tell me how else could I do it without spamming ?
and u know what ? Lot of people participated . Politics chat is supposed to do something like this .

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-08-25
posté August 30, 2013, 19:05:35 | #12
I wish devs would focus on different matters right now. Politics in Wakfu are a great feature, but it's potential can be used fully only when there is appropriate amount of players.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-10-22
posté August 30, 2013, 19:18:40 | #13

Quote (Batmanoman @ 30 August 2013 17:42) *

I spammed because I were organizing 3v3 PvP event for random people . So tell me how else could I do it without spamming ?
and u know what ? Lot of people participated . Politics chat is supposed to do something like this .

Spamming for a reason like that is not a problem. The problem is when people use it to talk like they would on the vicinity chat. Like, for example, talking about random things that have nothing to do with politics or an event.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-19
posté August 30, 2013, 19:58:43 | #14

Quote (Moongrove89 @ 30 August 2013 19:18) *

Quote (Batmanoman @ 30 August 2013 17:42) *

Spamming for a reason like that is not a problem. The problem is when people use it to talk like they would on the vicinity chat. Like, for example, talking about random things that have nothing to do with politics or an event.
... guilty :3c

posté August 30, 2013, 20:28:08 | #15
A restricted number of government members would be able to make server message with heavy restrictions such as once a day etc. This would complement their nations speech, so if they could be bothered to do something a reminder just before the start of the action.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - August 30, 2013, 20:28:45.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-09-30
posté August 31, 2013, 01:08:59 | #16
I actually want public chat for gov just because you can announce air time event or notice the reason of war without pressing 'n'.

If the gov really annoying, then check the yellow box off or something.

Selected gov should have at least 50 votes before any candidate can become gov. if no once reach 50 yet, just a no gov for while until someone get 50 votes. it's actually really peaceful when no running gov unless the last gov leave the war behind.

AND ! there should be highlight notification about new vote that come up when you log on. nowadays, I'm not even know when the vote is up.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-05-15
posté August 31, 2013, 08:36:31 | #17
Head Guard :

Costume Change
Power to assign people to be in the guard squad(add and kick guards)
Guard List - a list that will see the online guard
Ability to make a player an outlaw(Remove and Add-Like jerry said)
New Stats Bonus - Specially Initiative
A Cool mount (Not really needed but it will look cool)
Pop up message when nation field lost there bonus.(so they can investigate that area)

Army general:

Ability to stop and start a war
Costume Change
Power to assign people to be in the soldier squad(add and kick soldier)
Soldier List
New stats bonus- Initiative
Also a mount

Ecologist:

2 or 3 Ecologist each nation- Its really hard to maintan bonus if only 1 ecologist
Ecologist squad - like soldiers and guards
Ecologist List- a list that will see the online ecologist
Pop up message when nation field lost there bonus.
New Bonus stats: 20% Resources Gather and chance of planting

This post has been edited by Kartilya - August 31, 2013, 08:40:58.
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-06-14
posté August 31, 2013, 10:03:47 | #18
^
yes please I'd like to see our HG and AG roaming around map on their fancy mount too :B

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-06-08
posté August 31, 2013, 15:53:00 | #19
Army General and Head Guard need to change there costume, they look like a normal soldier and guard.Mount will awesome for HG and AG, but no stats just for moving speed for them to outrun the outlaws and easy to patrol.

This post has been edited by PickPocketPro - August 31, 2013, 15:53:49.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-01-22
posté August 31, 2013, 16:36:39 | #20
It needs to come with or after the nation revamps (check, I guess?). Then, it needs to offer some sort of scarcity that the nations actually gain a significant bonus for conquering. Just a few crappy territory bonuses aren't going to cut it. It needs to be something of high value that forces the nations to compete with each other. In addition to this, there needs to be a system of checks in place that keeps one nation from completely dominating in this area with higher numbers, and then remaining dominate for the rest of the server's life span. Removing alliances would solve this problem.

Last but not least, I'm perfectly in favor of the governors having more options for governing, but only if the citizens get more options for telling them to take a flying leap when that governor either does nothing, trolls, or uses his or her position for personal gain. If a governor is able to declare someone an outlaw, that outlaw should simply be experiencing a different form of gameplay, not the same gameplay that he or she had as a citizen with the only tangible difference being that his buddies magically do free bonus damage to him. Letting one person play a one-sided game with everyone on the server is just a stupid idea, and no one on the receiving end is going to enjoy it.
Some change to the outlaw system would be necessary. I'm thinking that once you get a certain amount of -cp, there should be an in-game faction that you are able to permanently join that gives you bonus damage against guards. If we ever get a heroic server, then thievery should definitely be a thing.