Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Brakmar Governament
posté June 05, 2012, 16:38:29 | #1
Brakmar Governament Hello guys i am The Ellusionist...i would like to become a governor for many reasons:
1-I want to organize wars...creating teams where each person has an imporant rule....so nobody will be never alone fighting for example 5 people....maybe 30-40 levels over!

2-I want to organize ecology because this way isn't good.....im going to choose ecologist that must plant seeds,trees and so on...

3- I'm going to help everyone who need....whatever lvl they are...because everyone who stars alone can t do too much....so.... ill spend my time helping to exp low level chars!

4-All your Questions will get a response! as fast as possible....im going to choose Nation's Crafters to help people crafting all they need for cheap....or FOR FREE TOO!

5- The only way to improve brakmar market...is too put all your mats or pieces for cheap....so everyone will come to our market.

6-My Governament will not be composed by friends...but by ppl who I trust in! and I know they will do their job correctly!

7- I want to make this nation better...im tired of governament that doesnt help!

8- MY FRIENDS WILL BE YOUR FRIENDS SO YOU WILL KNOW....YOU WILL GET ALL YOU NEED(EXEPT OF KAMAS XD)

Vote For Me! Vote For .... The Ellusionist