Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

war must end!
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-05-18
posté August 11, 2012, 12:39:05 | #1
war must end! seriously, i see no point on this infinite war, im so tired of using a no nation character to join in party!

ankama need see this and make possible party on fighting nations!

what you guys think about?

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-12-28
posté August 11, 2012, 14:48:49 | #2
i agree that senseless all agaisnt all war is pointless but current wars actually has a valid point and it provides enterteiment comquering islands is pretty fun

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-01-22
posté August 11, 2012, 15:56:07 | #3
What I can say more than you Guys I did Try Explain That to the ex Gov Joker ..But he did say * I feel bored so the war entertain me * and now Fhil I try to talk to him About this war ..He Bad mouth me

so no one mature that i have ever met taking that Gov of brakmar or Amakna Except Captain And Spalion

We all have Friends Everywhere and this war too long enough yet ...

Cloudi

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2007-06-01
posté August 11, 2012, 21:56:33 | #4
First of all Cloudi, it's very rare I talk to you ( you just come talk to me when you need something ), and when it happened I told you the reason of the War, I never said for anyone: " I feel bored so the war entertain me " be a man dude and don't invent fucking lies, for every single one player that asked me about the War I stopped to do what I was doing and explained the situation, you can ask for anyone about this --'

The ideas of the War in BRAK ( I was the only one Gov that declared war against all nations, so again, dunno why the fuck Cloudi are talking about me 'cause he is Bonta ) is to improve the MARKET ( with help of the laws that I bought when I was Gov ), give some fun for HIGH LEVEL players ( PvP + Clan Member fights ), 'cause low level players can already level solo/ group in the nations or in the islands, as our friend Bug Machine ( the guy who started this thread ) said, you can invite a neutral character to your group and then invite your friends of other nations, or just join in the fights with them ( just don't lock it ) and try to make the nation more independent from the other nations. Dunno if you guys realize that but after I started this "Permanent War" all the markets of all nations are growing little by little ( besides Bonta ;D maybe that's why Cloudi is pissed off? ) so maybe the Governors saw the potencial of the wars and are just getting on with it.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to make everyone happy, if we don't have war, HIGH LEVEL players won't have NOTHING to do, a lot of people are lv 105, with the best sets of equipments and without war the game just become boring. LOW LEVEL players always leveled with no problem, I don't see why so much complains about the war, all the time is always in peace, c'mon if you guys give an opportunity for it can be very fun for everyone, and you can still level with your friends in your own nation and in the islands ( as I said before ).

Hope we can find a solution for it

Joker ^~

This post has been edited by -Joker - August 11, 2012, 22:05:15.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté August 11, 2012, 22:49:38 | #5
well a good solution is to request more content for PvP.
many of us have sugested content thats designed around outlaws, but every frikin time we do, we get someone whining that being an outlaws bad, m-kay and that no one should want to be one, nor be given a bonus for being one.

and i keep telling them, the bonuses that are given to an outlaw player are given less usefull than the extra bonuses to those who are killing them.
giving outlaws a little place to be safe in may feel like giving evil players a bonus but lets face it...the BETTER bonus of being able to 4 nation at the same time Siege their city is far outweighed by letting rogue players have a hideout.
we sugest maps where everyone can fight (to be whined at that thats any map, provided theres a war or that you wish it)
we sugest maps that give bonuses to players grouped up to hunt outlaws (and get told to do more war)
we sugested a city that outlaw players could go to, which could be sieged by all four nations together (but of course, that means that the outlaws would have to have someone in charge and THAT means giving outlaws any bonus BOO HISS right guys?)

come ON! there should be more options than just war for PvP.
alot of people complaining about war is becasue they cant group with their friends. the lowbies are blocked from leveling WITH FRIENDS unless they stick to their own nation, and not everyone is lucky enough to have all their mates in the same nation as them. (this is where alot of the lowbie whining about the wars probly comming from joker )

and im sure that people, even high levels, are getting bored with just war and clan member fights. the top level content last what, a month? then its outleveld or all finished by the top level batch. we have that problem with raids ect in wow. the top group are done with everything a month after a new patch/ex-pack is released. but wow has arenas, rated battlegrounds, heroic level versions of dungeons ect so it takes a little while longer to get totaly bored to tears of everything.

we just need MOAR OPTIONS THAN WAR.

posté August 11, 2012, 23:10:07 | #6
We need more options for everything, grind in the same mobs over and over is boring too... x_x

posté August 12, 2012, 00:09:46 | #7

Quote (-Joker @ 11 August 2012 21:56) *
First of all Cloudi, it's very rare I talk to you ( you just come talk to me when you need something ), and when it happened I told you the reason of the War, I never said for anyone: " I feel bored so the war entertain me " be a man dude and don't invent fucking lies, for every single one player that asked me about the War I stopped to do what I was doing and explained the situation, you can ask for anyone about this --'

The ideas of the War in BRAK ( I was the only one Gov that declared war against all nations, so again, dunno why the fuck Cloudi are talking about me 'cause he is Bonta ) is to improve the MARKET ( with help of the laws that I bought when I was Gov ), give some fun for HIGH LEVEL players ( PvP + Clan Member fights ), 'cause low level players can already level solo/ group in the nations or in the islands, as our friend Bug Machine ( the guy who started this thread ) said, you can invite a neutral character to your group and then invite your friends of other nations, or just join in the fights with them ( just don't lock it ) and try to make the nation more independent from the other nations. Dunno if you guys realize that but after I started this "Permanent War" all the markets of all nations are growing little by little ( besides Bonta ;D maybe that's why Cloudi is pissed off? ) so maybe the Governors saw the potencial of the wars and are just getting on with it.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to make everyone happy, if we don't have war, HIGH LEVEL players won't have NOTHING to do, a lot of people are lv 105, with the best sets of equipments and without war the game just become boring. LOW LEVEL players always leveled with no problem, I don't see why so much complains about the war, all the time is always in peace, c'mon if you guys give an opportunity for it can be very fun for everyone, and you can still level with your friends in your own nation and in the islands ( as I said before ).

Joker ^~
As they said bro Truth always a pain to some and i have not a screenshot for that but ..I am sure about what i say . I never need anything from u dear as i said its only 1 gov that i did deal with and i wont never find a good gov from brakmar like captian .. and from Amakna was Leni ..they were so respectful and mature no Offense Joker {3

Cloudi

Joker ^~
Who said we dont want war ..Dear ..You are out of it ..u cant just do alll the time wars or all the time Peace You need to have something We call Organized wars Like *Limit time for it * Thats what i did say to u To fhil to any Gov ..Dont tell me am wrong here

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-11-25
posté August 12, 2012, 05:06:08 | #8
You know, it might be fun for the high-level players, but it's pretty much pointless from the point of view of someone in the mid-tiers.

What on earth happened to the concept of the "weekend war"? Like, where did that go, there was nothing wrong with that. Your high-levelled players got their "fun" camping zaaps and slaughtering the helpless low-levels, and those low-levels still actually got to shop around in a competitive market.

I don't know what things have been like in Brakmar/Sufokia, but Amakna's market has been consistently devoid of mid-level gear-- for several months-- and this war isn't actually "stimulating" the market because everybody's off on the high-levelled islands and there's no gear trickling back to us anymore.

The only people selling anything are the sort of people who overcharge because there's nobody else selling, and they can afford to force you to pay through the nose for hardly usable gear.

There are dungeons in other nations that we can no longer farm because of this pointless blockade. This ensures that many builds are without gear critical to their survival in pve, let alone pvp.

There are achievements and emotes in other nations that players no longer get to hunt down, because setting foot on the other side of a zaap is asking to be aggroed and slaughtered.

You're basically saying that, as a mid-tier who enjoys the exploration and pve over pvp, I have no right to have fun playing the game. And you're also ensuring that the current high-levels will remain an "elite", exclusive group by crippling the mid-tier players.

How many Amaknians and Brakmarians are going to quit their nations over this pointless permanent war?

After all, I rolled a Bontarian alt the other day, and so far it looks like being a member of the most populated nation has far more benefits than being loyal to the nation I'd been playing as since beta.

posté August 12, 2012, 08:39:01 | #9
my view of this war is:

1- ppl dont agress high lvl on bonta market, nice, but if you are low lvl some shit mid lvl will kill you

2- you get pissed off tryng invite other nations chars and get DELAYED to log other account and make this every day is not good!

3- market rise? i dont saw this, and amakna market just get worst to be honest!

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-01-10
posté August 12, 2012, 11:53:18 | #10
It' true we started this war whit goal of raise crusty market and is not true that it's worse now.....
finally we have more of 300 pieces in market...before this less of 200..so i think it worked after all!!
And about party..damn make a nonation and invite a player need just 15 seconds...

Btw i readed the previosly post and i will talk whit my govern for decide about this war. I promise this.

Reavers

posté August 12, 2012, 13:36:10 | #11

Quote (ServantS @ 12 August 2012 11:53) *
It' true we started this war whit goal of raise crusty market and is not true that it's worse now.....
finally we have more of 300 pieces in market...before this less of 200..so i think it worked after all!!
And about party..damn make a nonation and invite a player need just 15 seconds...

Btw i readed the previosly post and i will talk whit my govern for decide about this war. I promise this.

Reavers

The issue is quality, not quantity. We might have ~300 items on the Amaknian market, but none of them are things a mid-tier player can use or afford. It's either low-level trash drops or expensive, level 80+ gear.

posté August 12, 2012, 15:51:52 | #12

Quote (ServantS @ 12 August 2012 11:53) *

Reavers
lol ?

posté August 12, 2012, 16:50:21 | #13

Quote (MEMW909 @ 12 August 2012 00:09) *

Joker ^~
As they said bro Truth always a pain to some and i have not a screenshot for that but ..I am sure about what i say . I never need anything from u dear as i said its only 1 gov that i did deal with and i wont never find a good gov from brakmar like captian .. and from Amakna was Leni ..they were so respectful and mature no Offense Joker {3

Cloudi

Joker ^~
Who said we dont want war ..Dear ..You are out of it ..u cant just do alll the time wars or all the time Peace You need to have something We call Organized wars Like *Limit time for it * Thats what i did say to u To fhil to any Gov ..Dont tell me am wrong here

You know the funny part of it? I have screenshots of every single player that talked to me about the war, something like 12 players... and guess what? I never talked to you about it

Oh, and guess what? You are not the center of the world baby, you are not Governor anymore a long time ago so don't know why you think you rule anything here and to say something about any Governor of this game you should look to your mandates first, the only thing you did was die in 5th avenue and make everyone one complain about you...

Organized Wars? HAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHA don't make me laugh, what is the point of ANY WAR if you say to your enemy: Hey look, tomorrow at X o'clock we will invade your nation ok? Prepare yourselves for killing us. Yeah just you to say something like this, go learn something about PvP, Wars or the Clan Members in the Islands and then you talk to me

Joker ^~

This post has been edited by -Joker - August 12, 2012, 16:51:46.
posté August 12, 2012, 17:47:16 | #14

Quote (-Joker @ 12 August 2012 16:50) *

You know the funny part of it? I have screenshots of every single player that talked to me about the war, something like 12 players... and guess what? I never talked to you about it

Oh, and guess what? You are not the center of the world baby, you are not Governor anymore a long time ago so don't know why you think you rule anything here and to say something about any Governor of this game you should look to your mandates first, the only thing you did was die in 5th avenue and make everyone one complain about you...

Organized Wars? HAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHA don't make me laugh, what is the point of ANY WAR if you say to your enemy: Hey look, tomorrow at X o'clock we will invade your nation ok? Prepare yourselves for killing us. Yeah just you to say something like this, go learn something about PvP, Wars or the Clan Members in the Islands and then you talk to me

Joker ^~
As i said Maturity is bless We wish everyone have it ..*
I never talked to you about it * *
Hey look, tomorrow at X o'clock we will invade your nation ok?*

You mean i did talk with u about it ..u just burned urself here ...that what wars started of since the end of beta ( It was Organized every weekend and everything was fine ) ...We dont need to make Gamers to hate this game ..If u have no life The rest have something to do rather than Having Long term War like this , I hope u grow up mate Good luck

Cloudi .

I hope everyone agree with me TO STOP THIS WAR And make it more Organized

This post has been edited by MEMW909 - August 12, 2012, 17:51:03.
posté August 12, 2012, 17:48:34 | #15
Stop War!!!

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-09-29
posté August 12, 2012, 19:28:24 | #16
Nah, i tried to talk with Rayne and Reavers (vice and gov) but nothing, just "ok, i will discuss it with my government"...
Im w8ing new politic system so much now. 

posté August 12, 2012, 21:35:01 | #17

Quote (MEMW909 @ 12 August 2012 17:47) *

Quote (-Joker @ 12 August 2012 16:50) *

Joker ^~
As i said Maturity is bless We wish everyone have it ..*
I never talked to you about it * *
Hey look, tomorrow at X o'clock we will invade your nation ok?*

You mean i did talk with u about it ..u just burned urself here ...that what wars started of since the end of beta ( It was Organized every weekend and everything was fine ) ...We dont need to make Gamers to hate this game ..If u have no life The rest have something to do rather than Having Long term War like this , I hope u grow up mate Good luck

Cloudi .

I hope everyone agree with me TO STOP THIS WAR And make it more Organized

LoL you said about Organized Wars in this thread.... or you don't know even what you wrote here?

" You need to have something We call Organized wars "

And who said about no-lifer? You are the guy who is thinking that can participate in everything in the game, that means, you don't have nothing to do in RL and try to make something here hahaha I'm almost not playing this game anymore I don't have nothing to do here I just come to kill some guys in 5th for some minutes and I leave... well, you can try to do something but noone cares about you dude
Unfortunately is not everyone who thinks before do something huh?  

This post has been edited by -Joker - August 12, 2012, 21:40:53.
posté August 12, 2012, 23:13:05 | #18

Quote (-Joker @ 12 August 2012 21:35) *

LoL you said about Organized Wars in this thread.... or you don't know even what you wrote here?

And who said about no-lifer? You are the guy who is thinking that can participate in everything in the game, that means, you don't have nothing to do in RL and try to make something here hahaha I'm almost not playing this game anymore I don't have nothing to do here I just come to kill some guys in 5th for some minutes and I leave... well, you can try to do something but noone cares about you dude
Man ..You Failed as a gov and u Failed as a Guild master ...Your Guild is dead..How can u have Ideas and u Failed in all that ..weekend wars end when u did take the gov ..everything ruined ..In brakmar .

And I know what I say u just Burned urself here ..You have nothing bro You are a GM Of urself and its also a waste to keep discuss with u here ..cause u kinda livin hard times now ^_*

Cloudi

posté August 13, 2012, 03:28:21 | #19

Quote (-Joker @ 12 August 2012 21:35) *

Are you serious? The weekend wars weren't very organised, but at least they made it possible for people to play around them.
Right now, the only people enjoying this perpetual state of war are the people at the level cap-- and considering that every single new update has been specifically aimed at those top-tier players, they're already spoiled for choice in what to do. Mid-level content is very sparse because Ankama felt the need to ignore everyone but those who rushed ahead to the level cap and complained of being bored.

A good governor would pay attention to the fact that their nation does not consist solely of people at the level cap-- especially because the top-tier players are not the only ones in the game.

Everything in this game caters to the people at the cap, and the rest of us are just struggling to make it to seventy in the desperate hope we might find some usable gear at that point.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2006-02-21
posté August 13, 2012, 21:18:46 | #20
Hey everyone,

My apologies I couldn’t answer your demands earlier. As I mentioned before (Click here), I went on a short holiday. I’m back now and I’ll use this post to reply to all of your criticism and questions. I will address the issues of people here individually, after making clear our reasons why we are having this war.

So, why are we doing this? First of all I want to emphasize we don’t want or like having this war. As explained many, many times (see posts about our previous mandates at the politics section), this war is being held to make the Amaknian economy flourish, and support it. Why not just all shop in the Bonta market? Well, that’s because:

- A lot of people are getting tired of zaaping back and forth to Bonta just to buy or sell something, they could easily do so too in their own nation
- A hub for trade automatically creates a hub for socializing. If every Amaknian is at 5th Bont Avenue, Amakna would become a chatless, boring place to be
- Every nation needs its nation funds, which are needed to run the nation. We actually need to buy rain and sunshine to make your crops and trees grow. The money also enables us to buy awesome events for all of you, and especially for lower-mid level players (e.g. we can spawn Prespics, Bellaphones, Scaraleafs and other monsters who usually don’t live in Amakna). This money, we get from the taxes from the market place. No people at the market, no money to run the nation. If this becomes the case, Amakna will die. No economy, no nation.

In short, if we were to end the war, the economy will fall again. How do we know this? Because we tried a truce with Bonta before, for people who disliked the war, and our ecnomy went down rapidly. Just try to imagine how much time all the hassles, of the points I mentioned above, it would take to repair it again? This brings me to the one of the first reasons that was brought forth here by

-Guima-:

you get pissed off tryng invite other nations chars and get DELAYED to log other account”

I hope you see the comparison, and big difference in time and effort between the reasons for war, and this reason to stop it. Aside from that, Reavers already aptly summarized our view on contributing to the nation, by mentioning swapping chars won’t take much more time than fifteen seconds.

“ppl dont agress high lvl on bonta market, nice, but if you are low lvl some shit mid lvl will kill you”

This mainly concerns the policies of Bonta. If there is war, Bonta is allowed to attack Amaknian/Brakmarian players when they set foot in their nation. Please address the government of Bonta for this issue.

As for Amakna, the government and I uphold the policy not to aggress Bontarians who are just shopping at the market place. This is because they pose no threat to the nation and it would be counterproductive to the economy we want to keep blooming as a result of the war. However, if an Outlaw wanders around Amakna, players decide for themselves whether or not to attack. We can’t force players to not attack an Outlaw, but we, ourselves, wouldn’t attack shopping Bontarians.

“market rise? i dont saw this, and amakna market just get worst to be honest!”

Now this, would be something to raise concern about. Fortunately for all of us Amaknians, this point simply isn’t true, as shown by the following statistics:

Joker supported this reason for war as well:

“Dunno if you guys realize that but after I started this "Permanent War" all the markets of all nations are growing little by little ( besides Bonta ;D maybe that's why Cloudi is pissed off? )”

I hope this answers -Guima-’s last point of criticism.

I will now turn to Sixar’s side of the story.

“There are dungeons in other nations that we can no longer farm because of this pointless blockade. This ensures that many builds are without gear critical to their survival in pve, let alone pvp. There are achievements and emotes in other nations that players no longer get to hunt down, because setting foot on the other side of a zaap is asking to be aggroed and slaughtered.”

We are aware of these problems, and therefore we offer our personal help on this one, because we feel this part has nothing to do with raising our economy. Take a look at our Head Guard’s speech for solutions on this issue. I also want to point out this war isn’t about fun for higher levels or to annoy lower-mid levels. This war is meant for the economy of Amakna and therefore for the nation as a whole.

“How many Amaknians and Brakmarians are going to quit their nations over this pointless permanent war?”

A good governor would pay attention to the fact that their nation does not consist solely of people at the level cap--especially because the top-tier players are not the only ones in the game.”

This brings me to the hardest task a Governor and his/her government has to deal with. To make people happy. As Joker already mentioned:

It's IMPOSSIBLE to make everyone happy”.

Fortunately, it is possible to make as many players as possible happy. And this is exactly what the current government is doing. Previously, I got 51% of the total amount of votes. Reavers got 61%. I have asked a lot of people what their thoughts were about the war, because Spalionn told me people were getting tired of the war. There was a great amount of people who did prefer this war-state. As a matter of fact, the majority said this. I hope it doesn’t need much more explanation to make clear that we’re doing what makes most people happy. And that’s the best a government can do in my opinion.

Time to address Cloudi’s input. I have spoken to you before in game, for a while, about the war issue. You didn’t give me any reasons to stop it back then. As a matter of fact, the only reason you gave me to stop the war, no, to demand I stopped the war, was that you would aggress innocent people if I wouldn’t stop it. This is pure blackmailing and I will never, never, respond to this. Aside from that, and even more important, it is uncalled for and out of order to attack innocent players, from far below your own level. The average level of Signature is just 50. You’re just punishing low-mid level players because you aren’t happy with the current state of affairs.

I've heard that you said this to The Fire Academy too, a guild who's meant to train low-level Brakmarians.

Also on the forums, you have a tendency to attack people directly, personally:

“so no one mature that i have ever met taking that Gov of brakmar or Amakna Except Captain And Spalion”

We spoke for over an hour together, and you also had a conversation with Blantuise, you never mentioned this point of criticism back then. I explained you everything I am explaining here too, and I wouldn’t call this way of approaching immature. Please don’t call us that way after you tried to blackmail me. You also attacked Joker personally, which was uncalled for:

“You have nothing bro You are a GM Of urself and its also a waste to keep discuss with u here …”

I am willing to discuss the war-issues with you, as I have always been. But I hope you understand you will have to come with a lot to get my, and a lot of other player’s, voice back to do so.

Last, but not least, I will turn my attention to Spalionn’s (Leannia) reasons again.

“Nah, i tried to talk with Rayne and Reavers (vice and gov) but nothing, just "ok, i will discuss it with my government"...”

We had a decent conversation with each other. I’m sorry I can’t change a war state to neutral that fast. If a person comes to me to ask that, I can’t just do it instantly. That would be unfair towards a lot of players and towards the government. I got the impression you appreciated the fact I would discuss your issue with the government. Therefore this reply from you on the forums saddens me. I am doing my very best to hear what everyone is saying, and that’s why I wrote this huge post as a reply to all of you. A king is nothing without its people, and a governor is nothing without the citizens of its nation. Please take this seriously, because Reavers and I take all of you seriously too, otherwise we wouldn’t put this much effort in it.

I hope this answers your questions and approaches your criticism as fair as possible. If you may still have problems, you’re free to put them here again of course. That’s partly what we’re here for.

Yours sincerely,

Rayne
I have written this on behalf of the government of Amakna 

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - August 13, 2012, 21:20:54.