Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

war must end!
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-10-25
posté August 13, 2012, 21:32:22 | #21
get a life, guys...

Short Strich * Member Since 2009-06-25
posté August 13, 2012, 22:42:21 | #22
Hey, i m just a random guy reading the forums coz of boredom, just wanted to give my views:-
+1 to Rayne for very understanding replies
-1 to Joker( The way you reply is not very nice, very immature not really helping to solve the solution =3)

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-10
posté August 14, 2012, 00:16:22 | #23
Nothing personal but there is my speech Till Ankama do something about it

Thank all , Who is bored from this war he can start Hunt *the fire academy guild * and *Signature* The first Fhil's and the 2nd Rayne's Both of them Refused the peace offer .

I had enough from this really we wana get back to weekend War

Cloudi

This post has been edited by MEMW909 - August 16, 2012, 16:02:11.
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2005-07-09
posté August 14, 2012, 01:46:19 | #24

Quote (MEMW909 @ 14 August 2012 00:16) *
Nothing personal but there is my speech Till Ankama do something about it

Thank all , Who is bored from this war he can start Hunt *the fire academy guild * and *Signature* The first Fhil's and the 2nd Rayne's Both of them Refused the peace offer .

Cloudi

Thats a violent act against some of your own citizens. There are Bontarians in Signature too, you know. And the description of The Fire Academy is "Lvl 1 - 60 Brakmarians only", in my opinion it's not very brave to attack those beginning players, only because you dislike the Brakmarian government.

Also, Spalionn/Leannia.. I'm really sad you react this way. You were such a good Weather Engineer, supported us so well and we are still heading in the direction that you worked for too.

- Blantuise. Head Guard & Vice first gentleman of Amakna.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-02-03
posté August 14, 2012, 01:52:21 | #25

get a life, guys...

If there's something wrong about my reply, I think it would be more effective if you could pinpoint and tell me what it is, than offending people personally. It saddens me that I had to read this because I'm open to all of your suggestions, hence I'm on this forums. Blantuise's reaction apty summarised what I'm thinking about that too.

Also, Spalionn/Leannia.. I'm really sad you react this way. You were such a good Weather Engineer, supported us so well and we are still heading in the direction that you worked for too.

You've always been constructive and reasonable towards us and people who didn't agree with us. The sudden change that's showing... it really makes me feel sad, too. If you'd still like to give me constructive feedback, that's always welcome of course.

Hey, i m just a random guy reading the forums coz of boredom, just wanted to give my views:-
+1 to Rayne for very understanding replies
-1 to Joker( The way you reply is not very nice, very immature not really helping to solve the solution =3)

Thanks Shadow, for reading this thoroughly and giving your opinion in a friendly manner.

Hi Cloudi, about what you said:

Nothing personal

Then it would make more sense to attack me, instead of my level 50 guild mates.

but there is my speech Till Ankama do something about it

It also makes more sense in my opinion if something would be done about someone ruining the game play for players who haven't got anything to do on this matter, by 'hunting' them continuously, together with a whole nation of players, of which it touches the edges of abusing your power as Governor by spurring them all to massively attack two random guilds. Aside from that, I have a screenshot in which you said you tried to speak to me. Blackmailing isn't a way of discussing matters properly. As I said before, I'm open to discussion, and I still am, even after all aggression you've put forward towards me, my guild, Amakna, Fhil, Epyon, the Fire Academy and Brakmar.

This is a whole different subject you're starting. If you'd like to talk about the weekend wars, just discuss it with the different governments.

Rayne

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - August 14, 2012, 01:57:15.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-05-08
posté August 14, 2012, 02:01:32 | #26
War on please ^^i dont mind it.

And Cloudi, stop asking for mature ppl, we all know what type of person you are.

This post has been edited by Apachetuna - August 14, 2012, 05:33:23.
Reason for edit : ..
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-02-23
posté August 14, 2012, 09:17:34 | #27
Hello everyone have a nice day

First of all,Cloudi said that i bad mouth him?
well your the first one who said nonsense to us, i just return the favor.

Scene First day of Goverment.

Cloudi go in Gnash vil while im farming Cp and also epyon, and sukla is fixing the ecosystem .while the others are making planks of hazel wood.

Cloudi pming me and talking to chat,

Cloudi: fhil make peace in bonta war will not work on your market? lot of governor failed to revive there market because of war,We will make weekly war and blah blah blah.

(He tell me same thing maybe 6 times,and told sukla and Epyon also,that is why im feel little bit pissed)

Fhil: go home bro, you cannot not break our will to revive our market and we are not ready for that weekly war.Im Fhil ,i will do my best to help brakmar everyday and blah blah blah.

(In my mind, why? cloudi why? LOL . im just thinking that maybe he want to bring back all the brakmarians vendor to bonta because of peace and bonta make lot of funds again, Weekly war we are not ready yet and other nation is not ready also,partying with bonta is so easy just make an neutral char, lot of machines need to be fixed )

I know cloudi for a long time , and we always do pvp testing hes build/element. I know him since he was earth sacrier to fire sacrier and maybe he goes to air now.We i have respect on him , he is my good friend,but everythings change when i become the governor of Brakmar, he is forcing me to make peace in Bonta,even i already told him about the market issue that we need funds for the future of Brakmar and maybe the politics revamp.

Matured people? your looking for a matured governor?

Captain is a good Governor and is he matured ?

Well in his term:

In the first place brakmar have a chance to be the main market of wakfu,first week will be big impact to the future of wakfu market.bonta got the best impression in market that is why bonta is the main market of wakfu till now,while Brakmarians are the shadows of bonta market , first impression last. how come he is good governor while he is letting brakmarian to vend/sell there items to the other nation in the first 1 month?and he is not analyzing that Bonta is raining with wealth and Brakmar market is going to instinct.He dont have proper endorsement to vend in Brakmar .

Brakmar dont have main market (scattered all over the nation)

No Drago Express.and Arachne just opened Drago-express for 1 week.

Weekly war , all i can say in Weekly war that time is, only high lvl is enjoying that event. others are dying in one shot of cra, no fun at all.

I know Captain for a long time he is my Guild Leader way back my old guild, and he is very kind and good person.but a Governor idk.

This is Brakmar official market allied with Bonta,and almost all the brakmarians selling in Bonta.

This is Brakmar market War with bonta, proper endorsement,education and unity of Brakmar market.but still everyone can go shopping (Gobblard Boulevard is SAFEZONE)

(And atm we have 300 - items on market,33k funds just in 1 week, your talking to the Quality of the items?we cant rush it and have all the good gears in wakfu to sell there, we are working on that everyday)

WAR IS DISCIPLINE!

As long as you dont care about your nation you cant feel the suffering of Brakmar,Amakna and Sufokia.If your a true brakmarians/Amaknian/Sufokian you care about your nation,So if you still vending/selling in bonta while you see your Nations market going down and trying hard to revive your nation market,you better make a new char with Bonta nation,If your a true Brakmarians/Sufokians/Amaknians you care about your nation status,market even no one buy your stuffs in your nation, army,defense,new player in your nation,ecosystem and etc.Its easy to say to make peace with bonta but the market mentality is still there, about killing and carnage in times of war, it is in your hand, if you want to kill someone or be peaceful even times of war. But make sure you are fighting with pebble because in 1 wrong move,you will end up fighting with wall.

Everyone knows that the easiest nation to handle is Bonta. You already have wealth and lot of strong player in that nation.Theres only 1 thing you need to do , and that is a biggest Question you need to answer.LOL,

Im not saying that war will go on Forever, My mission in Brakmar is to break that Bontas market mentality,and we can go support our own market. We can stand on our own feet as a Brakmarians and support brakmar,

Attacking The Fire Academy,They will just laugh at you because your wasting your time killing them,they will all gonna leave the academy and join better guild to make payback time with you in the future. Make sure you have good explanation why you attack the lowbies.

This post has been edited by fhilbarrion - August 14, 2012, 10:55:29.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-08-09
posté August 14, 2012, 10:15:26 | #28
I understand why a nation needs SOME kamas, but please remind me why a nation needs to have 300+ items on the market for sale?... Doing a war wont stop high lvl from going across nation, it will only stop low lvl ppl and low lvl people sell cheap items... (not much tax) If you want merchants such as myself to sell in under populated nation's give us some sort of incentive....

Don't get me wrong I care about my nation but we don't even need that much kamas to run a nation.. ESPECIALLY now that challenges are useless... Please stop wasting our tax kamas on junk like prespic challenges and end this war... It only annoy's people when we cant group with our friends.

Your annoyed xelor

Nanners

posté August 14, 2012, 11:06:31 | #29
Dear Nanners,

I understand why a nation needs SOME kamas, but please remind me why a nation needs to have 300+ items on the market for sale?

we don't even need that much kamas to run a nation..

In my first reply to this thread I have given about 3 clear reasons as to why this was is important for the economy. The nation's funds was just one of those reasons.

Doing a war wont stop high lvl from going across nation, it will only stop low lvl ppl and low lvl people sell cheap items... (not much tax) If you want merchants such as myself to sell in under populated nation's give us some sort of incentive....

If people keep going to Bonta, that indeed may happen. That's why I said before in older threads the government can't do this alone. We need you to help us and your nation on this, and not engage in counterproductive activities like trading in Bonta. This exactly is the entire issue we're dealing with. The war is only helping a bit, but all the little bits help. Now it's our citizens turn.

ESPECIALLY now that challenges are useless... Please stop wasting our tax kamas on junk like prespic challenges and end this war...

I understand that a Prespic event is useless or boring, maybe only funny, to a lv 105. But the focus of the current government is not just on level 105 players. A lot of lower levels have enjoyed and are enjoying events like these.

It only annoy's people when we cant group with our friends.

15 seconds~

Greetings,

Rayne

posté August 14, 2012, 12:04:09 | #30
Let me repeat that we don't want war either, Nanners and all the others. We just want Amakna to be a succesful nation too, with active people and a stable market and economy. It's mentalies like yours (selling in other nations and at the same time complaining about how bad it is in your own) that forces us to continue this war. Like Rayne says:

The war is only helping a bit, but all the little bits help. Now it's our citizens turn.
As soon as the Amakna market can function on itself we can make peace again. We need all your help to do it. Give Amakna the market it deserves... And if it doesn't sell fast enough, sell it in your haven bag on Crusty Road (or Traff Alger Sq.). If we work together and keep on trying the status of our market will increase and so will our economy.

Be patient, work hard and prosper... Amakna.

-Blantuise

This post has been edited by PidgeonX - August 14, 2012, 12:25:26.
Reason for edit : added the quote
posté August 14, 2012, 12:26:28 | #31

Quote (PidgeonX @ 14 August 2012 12:04) *
Let me repeat that we don't want war either, Nanners and all the others. We just want Amakna to be a succesful nation too, with active people and a stable market and economy. It's mentalies like yours (selling in other nations and at the same time complaining about how bad it is in your own) that forces us to continue this war. As soon as the Amakna market can function on itself we can make peace again. We need all your help to do it. Give Amakna the market it deserves... And if it doesn't sell fast enough, sell it in your haven bag on Crusty Road (or Traff Alger Sq.). If we work together and keep on trying the status of our market will increase and so will our economy.

Be patient, work hard and prosper... Amakna.

-Blantuise

-Stable Market and Economy

From what you've said it seems like this is what your government stands for but we have already seen that without a war this cannot be accomplished and you have not stated WHY your so desperate to achieve such a table economy when tax money has almost NO use..

I have tried numerous times to sell my items in Amakna but they would never sell, even if I lowered them by 20% from my normal price it would still be rare. So don't tell me im being a hypocrite, I simple have no choice but to sell in Bonta.

Nanners.

This post has been edited by Nanaers - August 14, 2012, 12:30:19.
Reason for edit : mis quoted some bits due to crazy mouse, fixed.
posté August 14, 2012, 12:36:15 | #32
My personal answer on that is to make Amakna more active, im not sure if this answer goes for the entire government. You yourself complain that our nation is under populized, even though I think we're the 2nd nation in this game. We have to make Amakna attractive to new people, hence we need a good and stable market.

I know things don't sell as quickly as we want yet, but someone has to start. We have to be patient and if you don't wanna pay tax over and over again, use your haven bag to sell. I do sell the items I try to sell btw... but I don't have high level things to sell only low and mid level...

-Blant

posté August 14, 2012, 12:36:27 | #33

I have tried numerous times to sell my items in Amakna but they would never sell
this.
same shit for Bra, i made price low and seems that only low lvls goes to our or bra market. and there is almoust nothing to buy. One time in a two weeks i go to bra to buy some high-lvl bread from Domo-kun and that all.

I dont want to spend my kamas for nothing. Thats why no, thanx.

I think if all will be same way i wont support it anymore, i voted for useful tactic, not for perm war with "all is fine, haters gonna hate".
If there will be no more candidates i will vote fore Bersa even if he jerk, since i know that u wont change situation and he probably (lil chance, but still a chance) will.

And come on Ankama, where is new politic system? I tried to see Russian situation in Amakna and Sufokia.

This post has been edited by leannia - August 14, 2012, 12:37:58.
posté August 14, 2012, 12:52:47 | #34
@ Nanners:

you have not stated WHY your so desperate to achieve such a table economy when tax money has almost NO use..

I believe everyone who supports this has different personal reasons for it. I already named the reasons me and some others support, aside from the tax money. I don't want to repeat myself again.

Aside from this, I have sold a lot in Amakna, and I know a great amount of people who do so too. Of course there are people who have a harder time selling stuff, but please remember there's always two sides of the coin.

@ Spalionn/Leannia:

same shit for Bra, i made price low and seems that only low lvls goes to our or bra market.

Please remember that the Brakmar market has just started to rise in small steps, just as Amakna has done. They can't achieve it in a week, just like we couldn't have.

And come on Ankama, where is new politic system?

There has been abuse of the political system, I must agree with that. But I think the government and I are doing our best to deal with this in a fair manner. Dislike towards the war isn't the only opinion of the Amaknian citizens, it wouldn't be fair to just stop it because there's problems with it too. We're doing our best to reply to everyone and to hear everything you're saying. We also don't want to fight about this issue, but keep it a discussion. Getting angry at each other or solving it by aggression won't help. As I said, we're open to talk (not fight) about people who disagree with us. This can't be said of all governors/governments.

I tried to see Russian situation in Amakna and Sufokia.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say with that. If you could clarify, please do so.

Xx

Rayne

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - August 14, 2012, 12:57:09.
posté August 14, 2012, 13:07:54 | #35

These are two screenshots I have taken about 10 minutes ago, here you can see exactly why your 'plan' to make Amakna's economy better is, pathetic. How do you expect to make any kind of money from selling junk items? Items have to be over 500 kamas to make any money at all (even at 500 kamas its only 17 kamas for storage tax) and the sheer lack of any useful items in the market just makes merchants stick to Bonta.

Quote (LadyRinsun @ 14 August 2012 12:52) *
Please remember that the Brakmar market has just started to rise in small steps, just as Amakna has done.

1) Two steps up, two steps down.

2) You and Reavers have had 3 Mandates in total, thats 6 weeks and you have not come anywhere near to achieving the same level of economy as Bonta.

Please end this war, revise your plan and if you have no other ideas then it maybe time to step down and give someone else the Crown.

Ps: Your war stunt has finally begun to affect your guild and allies, through aggro/head hunting. I hope you stop before it's too late.

Your concerned xelor

Nanners

This post has been edited by Nanaers - August 14, 2012, 13:18:49.
posté August 14, 2012, 13:47:04 | #36

I tried to see Russian situation in Amakna and Sufokia.

The fast majority supports us. You're giving us a hard time to choose between 5 active and pissed forum users or 61% of the voters of Amakna. If more people would voice their concerns here or ingame we will change it, but as long as MOST people want us to do it this way I don't see another option but war. We're here to do what the majority wants. Thats not a Russian situation, I think. Or do you mean something else with this? We're also looking forward to the new polical system, by the way.

Nanners, I think we actually agree with eachother. We really want the Amakna market to look just like the screenshot you made from the Bontarian market. But it's not like 8 people from the government and a few dedicated guilds can achieve that alone, like you suggested here:

2) You and Reavers have had 3 Mandates in total, thats 6 weeks and you have not come anywhere near to achieving the same level of economy as Bonta.
If you and Spalionn and other people who have something to sell put these items in the market too, then we can have just an awesome market place. We know that we're not as good as Bonta yet. That is the reason we're warring with them. To spur people to use our marketplace and with the Outlaw icon as a reminder to them that there is a legal market at home. The statistics Rayne gave in her first post shows that in Amakna there are now twice as many items as before the war, so it DOES help a bit. Even if its just crafting resources or low level equipment, it is something. The higher level equips have to be sold by higher level people. And if you can't sell it within 78 hours, use your haven bag. We can't snap our fingers and have a market like Bonta but we've slowly been working towards it over the past 6 weeks. We have to be patients, keep trying and only use our own market. I still use lvl 70 equips because there are no higher level equips for sale in Amakna or Brakmar, and I refuse to go to Bonta for that smexy Vamp Hat right there. I'm dying for you and others to start selling things I can use.

Ps: Your war stunt has finally begun to affect your guild and allies, through aggro/head hunting. I hope you stop before it's too late.
It truly is sad that high levels resort to cowardly tactics like agressing fresh and low level players and friends of Rayne and myself, only because they don't agree with something most people want and the government does.

If we all want peace we could, in my opinion, come to some kind of agreement that Amaknian promise to support our markets and make it as good as posible. That should also be comunicated as good as posible to new or low level players that do not really mix themselves into politics (just like the Fire Academy is training their citizens to be nationalistic) If we would be working on that together I see no reason for war, and then we can finaly end this pitiful state.

if you have no other ideas then it maybe time to step down and give someone else the Crown.
It is not like its in our power to give "the Crown" to someone else. We just have the plans we have now and I think our strong point is that we try to listen to everyone and take everything in consideration. We're using the complaints you stated here to ask the opinions of people in-game. People who agree with us and like what we're doing can vote for us and others are free to vote for anyone else. We still have faith in what we're doing, but it's really hard with people refusing to work on our market.

You must also not forget that people who disgree voice their opinion much sooner then people who do agree with the status quo, and yet we've had only a few complaints, while we've been asking and are still asking a lot of people about their thoughts on the war. For now we choose the majority of people over the few complaints we've had. Once again, sorry for this inconvience.

Yours,

-Blantuise

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-05-08
posté August 14, 2012, 15:09:34 | #37
First of all, ppl check amaknian market board all the time, if they do find those "junk" it's because high lvl ppl from amakna who mindless say, step off from Gov, dont care a little bit about their nation, would take you guys 3 seconds to put there your OP and amazing items turning the amaknian blackboard a valuable place to look.

Second. fixing the economy is not geting higher numbers on taxes collected or any of the random things some ppl are screaming out there, their main objective is to get a constant movement on market so later on ppl will have the "useless gov kamas" to work around, you just need to put one item into the blackboard to give kamas to economy remember? And yes, economy has gotten higher, even brakmar went great with some initiatives from the gov to farm dungeons to put high lvl items there, so kudos for them.

Third and last, i've been grouping with some of the little number of bontas who are reasonable and friendly gameplay persons, and never found it boring/stressfull/pain in the ass to get our group working in seconds.

I understand you don't have anything more to do and walking around in bonta is fun for some, and that since you cant premeditate a freaking war every weekend you feel like complaining, tbh i only understand low lvls on that matter, yeah it sucks if you want to do the boar dungeon, but that's it, it's not with attacks in forums you will get a good result.

Have fun ingame, i'm still waiting for the Air Sacrier to come amakna...

posté August 14, 2012, 18:18:24 | #38

Quote (Apachetuna @ 14 August 2012 15:09) *
First of all, ppl check amaknian market board all the time, if they do find those "junk" it's because high lvl ppl from amakna who mindless say, step off from Gov, dont care a little bit about their nation, would take you guys 3 seconds to put there your OP and amazing items turning the amaknian blackboard a valuable place to look.

Second. fixing the economy is not geting higher numbers on taxes collected or any of the random things some ppl are screaming out there, their main objective is to get a constant movement on market so later on ppl will have the "useless gov kamas" to work around, you just need to put one item into the blackboard to give kamas to economy remember? And yes, economy has gotten higher, even brakmar went great with some initiatives from the gov to farm dungeons to put high lvl items there, so kudos for them.

Third and last, i've been grouping with some of the little number of bontas who are reasonable and friendly gameplay persons, and never found it boring/stressfull/pain in the ass to get our group working in seconds.

I understand you don't have anything more to do and walking around in bonta is fun for some, and that since you cant premeditate a freaking war every weekend you feel like complaining, tbh i only understand low lvls on that matter, yeah it sucks if you want to do the boar dungeon, but that's it, it's not with attacks in forums you will get a good result.

Have fun ingame, i'm still waiting for the Air Sacrier to come amakna...
Uhm, did you even read this thread? I already said that I care about Amakna a lot and that I use to put my items there but it would never sell. Im also a past gov/vice/weather/eco/head guard, so dont go around making useless assumptions. If i really didn't care I wouldn't be ranting on the forum would i?

Sometimes it takes ages to find someone with a neutral char (most my friends have 5 chars), and since when did we say that all we do is walk around in bonta or that this is about WEEKEND WARS, were talking about a ongoing war, which has been going on and off for the past 5+ WEEKS. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read everything before you make such a irrelevant post and embarras your self...

Nanners

posté August 14, 2012, 18:27:24 | #39

5 active and pissed forum users or 61% of the voters of Amakna.
i gave u 12 votes.
after this words i understood that nothing to talk with u guys about.

im out of this shit.

posté August 14, 2012, 19:34:18 | #40
(Azalon Stonebound here, Amakna, Lvl 6x)

I support Reavers and Rayne government \o/ They always listen to me when I whisper them and one of them (can't remember who lol) already asked me what I though about the war, but i'm too new in the game to discuss about it.

But, reading this topic, I think war will help they achiev the market improvment they're looking after. For myself, I find the 10-itens limit very low so I use all four nations to sell my itens. I hope you guys don't think i'm a traitor for that =(

Rasht is also doing a very nice job with the ecosystem (and he promised to help me in the website WOOO) and she always reply to me when I suggest something.

Whatever you guys are doing, keep it going. I'll vote for you =)