Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

war must end!
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2005-07-09
posté August 24, 2012, 21:42:28 | #61

Quote (Torle @ 24 August 2012 10:59) *
I say we all start doing our business in Kelba market!

-Nemeth

We have actually been thinking this. But it wouldn't really matter. We'd still have to pay 2 kamas for zaaps, or walk a long time to the ship. And that way no nation, not even Bonta, at all would gain money for weather. Except from Haven Bags, which might actually be enough to buy that.

Also Reavers... getting angry about it won't help us in any way. We should set an example to them and talk things over. In my personal opinion, Reavers, it's no use to continue the war because we're mad at their actions: that would make us just as low as them. We had planned another truce with Bonta to see if our markets are stable now. If we do this peace hopefully returns within Amakna and next to that we can once again proof that war is the best state for our market, OR HOPEFULLY proof us wrong and show that war is nót the way.

Also, Lalluna told me yesterday that if we (had) stopped the war "on time" (on their scedule) that they'd promised they would help our market (I didn't know that before). If they could once again promise this and when it shows they're keeping this promise... we can stop anyways, because I think that a Hellborn Army where the Amaknians are dedicated to our market, in combination with the efforts of Signature, Gomorrah, Unusual Italians and (hopefully many) others, would be a much better solution for our market than war. But in that case we should also teach new players to use our own markets... we'd need Hellborns help for that too: after all.. most high level Amaknians are part of their guild.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-08-22
posté August 24, 2012, 23:13:10 | #62
Is Nanner part of the Bonta government?

posté August 25, 2012, 00:44:22 | #63
No. He is an Amaknian.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-08-07
posté August 25, 2012, 02:23:57 | #64

Quote (PidgeonX @ 24 August 2012 21:20) *
When I wrote my last post I meant with "hostilities" your threats towards Gomorrah. Sadly enough, when writing this post we both now that you have been killing several lowbies. I really don't understand why you people see yourself above the majority of Amakna. Because you're 105?

So you bring a spy to my guild, your guild talks garbage about me (in public chat which is just...) and you wonder why I kill you??? You guys make me laugh

@Reavers Yes I did kill you but your the one tha brought 3 people along with you and if your planning on ending the war why not tell the person that was planning on killing you?? Of course probably because you WEREN'T and now you have an excuse to keep the war going

And blant I'm afraid your wrong, I've lost faith in my home nation and my happy eca now resides in the Bonta Government so expect some fun things coming up  

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-06-24
posté August 25, 2012, 03:58:32 | #65
you need to get better info on that nanners, just saying.

posté August 25, 2012, 07:39:03 | #66

Quote (smackitup @ 25 August 2012 03:58) *
you need to get better info on that nanners, just saying.
Whoop Whoop, you wanted proof? here is it

*note: It was us who attacked but it was reavers that brought 3 people with him

Ps: I will upload the other screenshots as soon as the person who has them comes online.

This post has been edited by Nanaers - August 25, 2012, 07:40:56.
posté August 25, 2012, 12:07:12 | #67

Quote (Nanaers @ 25 August 2012 02:23) *

Quote (PidgeonX @ 24 August 2012 21:20) *
When I wrote my last post I meant with "hostilities" your threats towards Gomorrah. Sadly enough, when writing this post we both now that you have been killing several lowbies. I really don't understand why you people see yourself above the majority of Amakna. Because you're 105?

So you bring a spy to my guild, your guild talks garbage about me (in public chat which is just...) and you wonder why I kill you??? You guys make me laugh

This is pure slander and not true: I didn't bring a spy to your guild. I did join with my main alt in Hellborn, because I have friends there and because I was looking for a larger ammount of players to do stuff with. If I were a spy why would I have told AS SOON AS I joined that I was Blantuise? Thats not something a spy would do. I was open and clear about it BECAUSE I didn't want you to think that. I joined Hellborn mainly because I missed Jekyll and Benji, and because I like my chats with and respect Kyu and Fhil a lot. Aside from that, I perhaps wanted to aide Tomoe (the governments Weather Engineer that is from Hellborn) since her guild is so agressive to her (and her english isn't perfect), if I even slightly joined Hellborn for political reasons it would be to talk things through and unite the nation once again. Don't you see how much effort I'm making to stop you guys (mainly Reavers and Nanners) from hating on eachother and to bring back peace? But let me repeat that I didn't actually join Hellborn for political reasons, but for social and fun reasons.

It is up to you wether you think that what my guild talks is "garbage". But I and Signature's High Officers only share what we see as the facts in public chat, and we do warn low level players that support us in public chat: that is true. You shouldn't see something that Rayne or Zar'Rok or myself does as a guild effort. In Signature we're all individuals.

I'm glad that you're happy in Bonta, not because I don't want you in Amakna (you're active and influential and could be a great help) but because I want most citizens to be happy. And now that you are happy in Bonta, can't you forget about Amakna and let us continue our work? You may have lost faith but we haven't and we're still working to give the majority what they want.

Thank you in advance for that.

- Blantuise

PS. I don't wanna go discuss definitions, but if you agress someone, then how can the defender be a ganger? Ganging is agressing someone with a group. As I see it now (I wasn't there though) Reavers just got interupted in whatever he was doing and the people with whom he was doing something joined him for defensive purposes only. Its not Reavers who's the agressive person here - so how can you blame him for your doings? Hope you had a gg though. That screenshot is a nice one for your stats.

PPS. Somehow I missed this part in your post

of course probably because you WEREN'T and now you have an excuse to keep the war going

I think Zar'Rok is saying that you weren't informed because this part isn't true. We've been talking about a truce for over a week now. And we're waiting for Fhil to come online to discuss it with him... we can't backstab our allies by making truce by ourselves. -I think the problem for Reavers and Rayne at the moment is, that if they make peace they're afraid you think you've accomplished something with your violence, which is not the case. We had planned to make a truce to test the economy before low levels got agressed.

SECOND EDIT: Fhil has stated he doesn't see us making a truce to test the market as a problem or threat for Brakmar. We offered a truce to Cloudi and it's up to him now to either accept or decline.

This post has been edited by PidgeonX - August 25, 2012, 16:35:53.
Reason for edit : added the PPS
posté August 29, 2012, 06:17:19 | #68
Guess who is shopping at Crusty ^^

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-12-04
posté August 29, 2012, 07:10:30 | #69
Dude!! you guys should be gratefull!

all this talks, shit and stuff! the kind of thing that wont happen in sufokia! aw!

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2006-02-25
posté August 29, 2012, 19:14:06 | #70
You ask random people to determine whether to stop the war or not? How random is this? Do you get a different percentage every day? What percentages did you get thus far? How many people do you ask in order to determine the percentage? 10? 100? How often do you ask?

Could you not ask those random people to use their own nation's market instead, to gather resources in their own nation instead (where possible, naturally)? Might have as much value as asking them whether the war must stop. They're your nation's people after all.

posté August 30, 2012, 18:41:27 | #71
Crusty seems healthy. Lot of bags ^^

posté August 30, 2012, 21:01:52 | #72

Quote (TaoZen @ 29 August 2012 19:14) *
You ask random people to determine whether to stop the war or not? How random is this? Do you get a different percentage every day? What percentages did you get thus far? How many people do you ask in order to determine the percentage? 10? 100? How often do you ask?

Could you not ask those random people to use their own nation's market instead, to gather resources in their own nation instead (where possible, naturally)? Might have as much value as asking them whether the war must stop. They're your nation's people after all.

Rayne has done most of these talks with random people. We ask people with whom we do dungeons, or when we have a reason to speak to someone (e.g. people cutting resources: we ask if they're replanting and at the same time asked their opinion about the war). We ask all members of the government to ask their guildies if they still agree with our plans, but I must admit that I haven't kept track of percentages of the people I asked: I didn't feel that was needed since only a few were against. Most people "didn't care" or found it "okay" : a real big majority (of Amaknians).

Quote (muriloFiote2 @ 30 August 2012 18:41) *

Yes, we have a lot of haven bags, and I'm glad to see we increasingly have parts of e.g. Nun, Starry and other sets, even if I'd want to see more Vampyre and boss items. However... the total ammount of items within our market is declining because of the peace. We now have ca. 200 items for sale, before we had 250-300. But this is still much better then the 120 items we had in our days of "formal glory". And we're still doing things to improve the market... like you can read here _Click here Thanks for helping, you guys!

Now I'm here anyways. Vote for Rayne as governor of Amakna, if you want to keep a government that listens to their people.

-Blantuise

posté August 31, 2012, 03:43:11 | #73

Quote (PidgeonX @ 30 August 2012 21:01) *

Quote (TaoZen @ 29 August 2012 19:14) *

Rayne has done most of these talks with random people. We ask people with whom we do dungeons, or when we have a reason to speak to someone (e.g. people cutting resources: we ask if they're replanting and at the same time asked their opinion about the war). We ask all members of the government to ask their guildies if they still agree with our plans, but I must admit that I haven't kept track of percentages of the people I asked: I didn't feel that was needed since only a few were against. Most people "didn't care" or found it "okay" : a real big majority (of Amaknians).

Quote (muriloFiote2 @ 30 August 2012 18:41) *

Yes, we have a lot of haven bags, and I'm glad to see we increasingly have parts of e.g. Nun, Starry and other sets, even if I'd want to see more Vampyre and boss items. However... the total ammount of items within our market is declining because of the peace. We now have ca. 200 items for sale, before we had 250-300. But this is still much better then the 120 items we had in our days of "formal glory". And we're still doing things to improve the market... like you can read here _Click here Thanks for helping, you guys!

Now I'm here anyways. Vote for Rayne as governor of Amakna, if you want to keep a government that listens to their people.

-Blantuise
As TaoZen said you may ask a lot of people but you did not ask any of the more high level players, the players who want to finish obtaining their last runes for vamp. The harvesters who have to go to other nations to collect things. Im assuming most of the people you asked were low levels who don't NEED to go to other nations but the people who do were ignored.

Also about the formal glory im assuming your quoting from my speech and what I meant wasn't about the number of items for sale or the quantity but the QUALITY and our nations former STRENGTH (people).

PS- Blant not that I want to be a dick or anything but apart from keeping the war going, running 2/3 challenges and 1 or 2 events (which failed) what exactly has your government DONE in the past...8 weeks?

This post has been edited by Nanaers - August 31, 2012, 03:45:45.
posté August 31, 2012, 16:25:58 | #74

you may ask a lot of people but you did not ask any of the more high level players, the players who want to finish obtaining their last runes for vamp. The harvesters who have to go to other nations to collect things. Im assuming most of the people you asked were low levels who don't NEED to go to other nations but the people who do were ignored.
Thats not true. We have asked people of all levels and different kinds of builds. High and low levels, but we did not ONLY ask people that try to obtain the last runes, that is true. That is because we feel that a 105 is not more important than a level 40.
Harvesters did not have any problem. In Amakna you can gather all herbalist and farmer resources, and thanks to the awesome work of Rasht, this has been possible 24/7. For Lumberjack and mining people could easily go to Sufokia or Brakmar with whom we had peace.
For harvesters that needed resources from monsters like Prespics, Whirligigs, Bliblis or Mushd(kitoes) we offered personal protection, used challenges to spawn them in Amakna or helped them work on an alternative.

Also about the formal glory im assuming your quoting from my speech and what I meant wasn't about the number of items for sale or the quantity but the QUALITY and our nations former STRENGTH (people).

There was quantity nor quality, There were 120 things for sale, which we managed to multiply including an increase of quality... even if our market still can't provide all 105's of the sets they wish, more and more high level gear is being sold. I wouldn't call what we had glory, but I shouldn't have put it in that way. It sounds kind of mean now I read it back. Sorry. And by the way: I don't understand what you mean by the former strength of our people. More unity or physical strength? I wouldn't care a single bit about the physical strength. I want as many people as possible to have fun. Even if that means over 9000 Gobball Dungeons.

Blant not that I want to be a dick or anything but apart from keeping the war going, running 2/3 challenges and 1 or 2 events (which failed) what exactly has your government DONE in the past...8 weeks?
You can read all about this in the Amakna Government topic in the (other) politics section of this forum. What I will repeat here in answer to your question: We have hugely increased the market, which was our main (and in the beginning only) focus. Our events were actually a success. I don't think you can judge these if you weren't there. Next to that we have kept the ecosystem in great balance, even though we've had many complaints about eco-terrorists, and Emelka has barely ever known the diversity it has now now. I also think we're one of the top governments concerning our care and listening ear for the lower levels, instead of full-time/high level players only.

The ongoing election will show if that has satisfied our friends and citizens. But I wish you all the luck. Like we have kept repeating, we want most people to be happy. If most people want you or Bersa we (at least I) gladly support your plans to make Amakna the best (even if we're of the opinion that another road may get us there faster).

I hope this answers your questions?

-Blantuise

Short Strich * Member Since 2007-10-22
posté August 31, 2012, 17:31:17 | #75
First of all sorry for my bad English.
Do you realize that the reason for this war drag still do not make sense?
Have 50 bags when you log out, but still continue to sell the board of Bonta, it means success for you?
Do you know how many brakmarian and amaknian have alt bontarian selling in the square for them with a simple trade?

If this war is for the economy, it's really ridiculous.
If it's just for fun lovers pvp and need to show off with the last set ub, then admit it.

Rapunzel

posté August 31, 2012, 17:49:09 | #76

Quote (Tuolach @ 31 August 2012 17:31) *
First of all sorry for my bad English.
Do you realize that the reason for this war drag still do not make sense?
Have 50 bags when you log out, but still continue to sell the board of Bonta, it means success for you?
Do you know how many brakmarian and amaknian have alt bontarian selling in the square for them with a simple trade?

If this war is for the economy, it's really ridiculous.
If it's just for fun lovers pvp and need to show off with the last set ub, then admit it.

Rapunzel

For your information. There is no war anymore, and since the war ended our market has decreased once again: so it did make sense. I know many Amaknians are still selling in Bonta, and I think that is the main problem of the Amaknian market... It has been succesful to a certain extend, even though we wished to have seen the market to be better, still.
But I feel like I'm reapeating things that have been said in this topic.

The war has immensely helped the Amaknian economy, so I wouldn't call it ridiculous. I don't care about pvp as you can read many times in this topic. I use mid-level equips because there is too few UB sets for sale in the Amakna market and I refuse to support the Bontarian market, so it's certainly not to show off. I care about the opinion of Bontarians about the war, but I can't act after it since I'm not in the Bontarian Government. They have to complain at their own government for that. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

-Blantuise

This post has been edited by PidgeonX - August 31, 2012, 17:50:45.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté September 05, 2012, 16:43:28 | #77
well, it realy sounds like we need to work more on things to make the econemys work harder/better/smarter for everyone.

also seems like tis never going to be a case of war stopping everyone shopping in Bonta market. once the war stops, everyone goes back to their old ways. shopping in bonta becasue everyone shops in bonta lol....circular logic at its best XD

so, we should try comming up with NON WAR reated things we can sugest / do to make the markets more popular.
we could do with crafter made decoratives for haven bags that are nation specific and nations crafter only makeable too. infact the more ideas we could add, the better.
since i dont PvP, i dont know what buffs / bonuses would be usefull. and i dont realy dungeon (im too busy being a dirty tree-hugging farm type person :p lol) so i dont know what buffs ect are usefull there.

im sure that if we bang our heads together a bit (for fun and profit :p ) we can come up with some ideas.
then we move onto the next part. sugesting LOUDLY (lmao) to Ankama why these sugestions are a wonderfull thing, they need to add them and look, they are sooo CHEAP TO ADD IN!

(allways point out how little time / effort / money required a sugestion is to implement. it dosent touch the devs, but the bean counters see those and think maybe its a good cheap option :p )

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2007-11-21
posté September 10, 2012, 14:41:55 | #78

Quote (bambee @ 29 August 2012 07:10) *
Dude!! you guys should be gratefull!

all this talks, shit and stuff! the kind of thing that wont happen in sufokia! aw!
Yea Sufokia will become the power nation while everyone else is at war LONG LIVE SUFOKIA

unfortunatly nobody seams to remember little old sufokia, if your all waring with each other then why not all come and use the sufokia market. id love to see more bags around mine and stuff i acually want on the market

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-09-05
posté November 09, 2012, 14:34:13 | #79
Politics is Politics I do not like war and the only excuse for war in these games it looks like is boredom as a politician or to "increase the market" there may be others but really not being able to have party members from nations at war can split guilds and groups it isn't nice

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2011-10-21
posté November 13, 2012, 20:42:04 | #80

Quote (leannia @ 13 August 2012 21:32) *
get a life, guys...
well said, oh thy fine sir