Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

pls end the amakna-bonta war? it aint fun anymore, rlly :/
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-04-11
posté December 06, 2012, 13:14:28 | #1
pls end the amakna-bonta war? it aint fun anymore, rlly :/ Heya guys, could you pls end the war amakna-bonta already? It aint fun anymore, rlly

I guess it can be fun for the pvp players for a week or couple of weeks in a row, but now it has been war like forever !!!!

It is annoying trying to make groups with your freinds from ''enemy nations''.
One can not put the haven bag in ''enemy territory'' (and end up loosing plenty of k if sh*t doesn't sell within 3 days in bonta 5th market); and let's face it, amakna market will not get the most popular market over night :/
Also one can not use dragoturkeys in ''enemy nations'', which results in endlesssss walkinggggg aroundddddddddddddddddddddddd, that could be easily avoided, doh :/

The different % tax in different areas of nation also aint fun, especially when one forgets about it and puts stuff in display windows in areas with 10-20% tax, bah :/

I am willing to vote whatever noob who is willing to fix the above, I rlly do not care much about the rest !!! I just had enough of the war and the group/ haven bag issues for now. It is Xmass ffs, let's all live in peace for a month at least :p

Also, this is for govs of all nations: they are specific plants and trees that require temperatures till max 10 C to grow fast, or it takes forever both to plant them and to wait them grow; could you guys please keep that in mind and make sure that in each nation you have an area where herbalists/ lumberjacks can plant that stuff? Thank you

This post has been edited by powerrace - December 06, 2012, 13:20:57.
Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté December 06, 2012, 13:47:24 | #2
The politics section on the website is saying that bonta and amakna are nuteral.

This post has been edited by Spazturtle - December 06, 2012, 14:04:45.
posté December 06, 2012, 14:08:02 | #3
In game: Community / Politics/ International Policy : still enemies

PS: Spaz, you should have added a PS, I liked your previous comment :p

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-10-02
posté December 06, 2012, 14:57:29 | #4
1: unamble to dungeon and exp
2: unable to sell things
3: unable to travel with zap
4: unable to use phoenix and drago express
5: random killing is going on
6: the fun is falling in bonta and amakna + the population for new players is gona go low. most people are going brakmar or sufokia atm witch i think are so far one of best nations as they always peacefull
7: i talked to both the governors of bonta and amakna..
cloudi's answer: war is gna be till the election (till gov give up the gov status* while the amakna gov answered: i don't know what is going on and im really sorry.
8: i think you should settle this in a political way not in war, its like this.. so if i don't like a sertian person and im gov am i gona send a freaking nuclear bomb on his ass? no.. im gona settle things in a mature way, yes this is a game, but this game has a big effect based on player's playing. (player's imagination) and on player's doings. its a virtual world after all
9: i would like the govs to reply to this topic and somehow make a meeting ingame or have a little chat.
youre ruining this two nations and i hope u know that. i even made my alts brakmar and sufokia (you should know the reason)

------------------------ SO WHO AGREES WITH ME? ---------------------------------------------------------------------
PS. SNAKO the osa here

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - December 06, 2012, 15:03:36.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2008-08-16
posté December 06, 2012, 14:58:54 | #5
Let's stop the war :p
By ANY means ?! :p  

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-08-29
posté December 06, 2012, 15:00:27 | #6
I would say good luck lol

posté December 06, 2012, 15:13:32 | #7
Ok people, let's try to fix it

I really don't want the center spot, but meh, one has to make lil sacrifices in life sometimes to get what they want; in this case, I'll sacrifice some of my time if I get elected, to fix the war thinggie, the tax issue, the temperature in emelka so birch and fuzy fern can be easily grown there.

Here is my speech, from in game, with which I have registered for elections :
Stop war so we can put haven bags in bonta & use dragoturkeys there and to have an easier life when trying to group with our "enemy" friends; 5% tax everywhere; emelka at 10 C for birch and fern.

If you'd like the war to end, pls do vote for me; I am not doing it to get the attention center spot, but just cuz I got boredddd with the war and the annoyances that it brings, it has been for toooo long; that, and seeing that for months now I can't find anywhere a place at max 10 C to plant fuzzy fern and birch.
I am being told the actual government has an alliance of few guilds who always vote for them, so it will be hard to win, not only for me, but for anyone outside that said alliance.
So, pls, vote, talk to your friends and ask them to vote, also talk with your guilds and guild leaders and on your guilds' websites and ask for a vote against the actual government.

I want a peaceful December month, to be able to do my profs in peace (and at ease, with emelka at 10 C); a month where I don't have to run like nuts while in bonta to avoid random agro; I want to be able to use the dragoturkeys everywhere so I don't spend half of my gaming time walking from a spot to another; I wish to be able to put my shop wherever I want in game; I desire an even tax everywhere, so one doesn't end up paying more kamas for storage tax if by mistake s/he puts items in his/her display windows in the wrong area; and last but not least I am beginning to get bored of the need to fins someone with a neutral alt or from a neutral nation when trying to group with my bonta friends.

Thanks in advance for your support !!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[EDIT:] Me bad I forgot to add my ig name Sleeping-Whip
Pls feel free to pm me with any suggestions you gurls and guys might have, and pls again, gimme some support on this

This post has been edited by powerrace - December 06, 2012, 15:25:15.
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-12-28
posté December 06, 2012, 15:17:24 | #8
The war is there precisely to prevent u guys selling in bonta if you guys would support amaknian market there would be no war.

posté December 06, 2012, 15:22:21 | #9

Quote (MikaeYami @ 06 December 2012 15:17) *
The war is there precisely to prevent u guys selling in bonta if you guys would support amaknian market there would be no war.
sry but we do, ure wrong i sell most of my stuff in amakna. so no thats not a reason for war, cloudi himself told me he is gona have war utill the elections, so what does it have to do with markets? and Rayne told me shes sorry and she doen't really know why war, so ur reason for war witch u say markets are going wrong, thats no reason to have war. so what if bonta has most markets? deal with it ffs. thats just childish -.- whats so hard going to bonta to buy something?

its the player's choice u canot force them to do something.

Quote (powerrace @ 06 December 2012 15:13) *
Ok people, let's try to fix it

I really don't want the center spot, but meh, one has to make lil sacrifices in life sometimes to get what they want; in this case, I'll sacrifice some of my time if I get elected, to fix the war thinggie, the tax issue, the temperature in emelka so birch and fuzy fern can be easily grown there.

Here is my speech, from in game, with which I have registered for elections :
Stop war so we can put haven bags in bonta & use dragoturkeys there and to have an easier life when trying to group with our "enemy" friends; 5% tax everywhere; emelka at 10 C for birch and fern.

If you'd like the war to end, pls do vote for me; I am not doing it to get the attention center spot, but just cuz I got boredddd with the war and the annoyances that it brings, it has been for toooo long; that, and seeing that for months now I can't find anywhere a place at max 10 C to plant fuzzy fern and birch.
I am being told the actual government has an alliance of few guilds who always vote for them, so it will be hard to win, not only for me, but for anyone outside that said alliance.
So, pls, vote, talk to your friends and ask them to vote, also talk with your guilds and guild leaders and on your guilds' websites and ask for a vote against the actual government.

I want a peaceful December month, to be able to do my profs in peace (and at ease, with emelka at 10 C); a month where I don't have to run like nuts while in bonta to avoid random agro; I want to be able to use the dragoturkeys everywhere so I don't spend half of my gaming time walking from a spot to another; I wish to be able to put my shop wherever I want in game; I desire an even tax everywhere, so one doesn't end up paying more kamas for storage tax if by mistake s/he puts items in his/her display windows in the wrong area; and last but not least I am beginning to get bored of the need to fins someone with a neutral alt or from a neutral nation when trying to group with my bonta friends.

Thanks in advance for your support !!!
thats like iluminati.. the guilds are gona vote for them, the friends etc. its not anymore about who is good for the job -.- its about who has most friends on there friendlist sadly.

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - December 06, 2012, 15:24:45.
posté December 06, 2012, 15:25:13 | #10

Quote (kilerama22 @ 06 December 2012 15:22) *

sry but we do, ure wrong i sell most of my stuff in amakna. so no thats not a reason for war, cloudi himself told me he is gona have war utill the elections, so what does it have to do with markets? and Rayne told me shes sorry and she doen't really know why war, so ur reason for war witch u say markets are going wrong, thats no reason to have war. so what if bonta has most markets? deal with it ffs. thats just childish -.- whats so hard going to bonta to buy something?

My bad then usually when theres war between ama and bonta its because of the markets.

posté December 06, 2012, 15:31:33 | #11

Quote (MikaeYami @ 06 December 2012 15:25) *

My bad then usually when theres war between ama and bonta its because of the markets.
well i think the war is the most stupid thing ever -.- its the reason bonta and amakan will lose its players faster then u can imagine, the first week was fine but now its pissing us off. btw isntead of talking about the markets go care first for the freaking broken shops lol did u saw how many minting machines and crafting tables ovens and anything else are broken? these need serious repairs. and all u guys do is a freaking war lool

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - December 06, 2012, 15:33:34.
posté December 06, 2012, 16:13:13 | #12

Quote (kilerama22 @ 06 December 2012 15:31) *

well i think the war is the most stupid thing ever -.- its the reason bonta and amakan will lose its players faster then u can imagine, the first week was fine but now its pissing us off. btw isntead of talking about the markets go care first for the freaking broken shops lol did u saw how many minting machines and crafting tables ovens and anything else are broken? these need serious repairs. and all u guys do is a freaking war lool
How to put this nicely..

Im not amaknian aka i dont care about ur broken machines at all.

but the fact that markets rise up every time there's a war is more or less a fact and i can understand why goverments wage them since theres no point letting bonta be the dominant market power its really bad for the future of the game.

posté December 06, 2012, 16:18:13 | #13

Quote (MikaeYami @ 06 December 2012 16:13) *

Quote (kilerama22 @ 06 December 2012 15:31) *

How to put this nicely..

Im not amaknian aka i dont care about ur broken machines at all.

but the fact that markets rise up every time there's a war is more or less a fact and i can understand why goverments wage them since theres no point letting bonta be the dominant market power its really bad for the future of the game.
war is also bad for the future of the game, lol lose of players .gg u will faster lose players with war then with market problem u can always zap to other nation markets and check them out and always find something, or some can craft the stuff for u so wheres ur point? i don't see any sry. the markets are fine, and whats so wrong about bonta being the main market? so what.. u can go by ship,cannon or zap to bonta. so are u too lazy or what.

to me it sunds like jellousy the fact that u can't accept that bonta 5th bound is just simply almost the main market place in the game, so what? just accept it ffs, war wont change a fucking thing

and now something funny: even in anime Wakfu bonta is main shopping city. lol

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - December 06, 2012, 16:25:22.
posté December 06, 2012, 16:39:49 | #14
Its bad because the system isnt ready yet we dont know yet how they plan to use the tax kamas and when the revamp finally comes bonta has unfair advantage so put in shortly the governors want to secure the nation future

and if someone drops game just because of war then tough this is a game wars happen period

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2008-08-16
posté December 06, 2012, 16:52:16 | #15
i think sleeping whip is right... not cause i'm her friend, but cause i'm really sick of this war... u already have said what problems this endless war is causing, so i'll not say again... just stop this idiocy. War is always the wrong answer.

posté December 06, 2012, 17:11:45 | #16

Quote (Morgoth-Vala @ 06 December 2012 16:52) *
i think sleeping whip is right... not cause i'm her friend, but cause i'm really sick of this war... u already have said what problems this endless war is causing, so i'll not say again... just stop this idiocy. War is always the wrong answer.
agree

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-05
posté December 06, 2012, 17:41:42 | #17
How do people even vote for these kinds of governments over and over again?

Cloudi was already govenor once back when I first stopped playing 8 months ago. He was absolutely horrible at his job.

Now I come back and he gets voted back into office?

The population has to ask itself then if they did not get the govenor they deserve.

Seriously, this might be a game, but the political positions I expect to be handled by mature people that are literate and at least moderately intelligent.

Instead you have people that go "Ur noob, huehuehue! I keel u, because my weewee is too small!" Guys that is the level of a caveman, not a politician.

posté December 06, 2012, 17:52:27 | #18

Quote (Shaleigh1 @ 06 December 2012 17:41) *
How do people even vote for these kinds of governments over and over again?

Cloudi was already govenor once back when I first stopped playing 8 months ago. He was absolutely horrible at his job.

Now I come back and he gets voted back into office?

The population has to ask itself then if they did not get the govenor they deserve.

Seriously, this might be a game, but the political positions I expect to be handled by mature people that are literate and at least moderately intelligent.

Instead you have people that go "Ur noob, huehuehue! I keel u, because my weewee is too small!" Guys that is the level of a caveman, not a politician.
finally a smart person ;D now go get ur ass to elections hahaha u know what u saying

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-03-25
posté December 06, 2012, 19:02:36 | #19
Rofl... golly gosh what is going on here
honestly I'm Brakmarian but that doesn't really matter i care about other nations just as much, I've never quite understood the need for war in this game... I played Dofus for about 5 years (yes I'm aware this isn't Dofus) yet there were only two nations, Bonta and Brakmar (good VS evil) so naturally the two couldn't get along yet here we are 1000 years later, 4 nations bigger and were still having war issues? It seems a bit silly to me, everyone is always on about markets and how Bonta cant be the main market blah blah, but taking away the nations choice for a whole mandate. Not cool. People tend to wanna make their own decisions and this is a game, were suppose to have fun not worry about how were going to group with our friends from other nations or if we will be killed on our way to the next dungeon/mob for drops. Currently the way the system is, waging wars suck for most people.
Wakfu seems like a game of freedom to me, why take that freedom away, forcing people has never done anyone any good. So in my opinion +1 to everyone who opposes a mandate long war.

~ Kanade  

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2007-10-13
posté December 06, 2012, 20:13:18 | #20
So.. You say that you cant use turkeys, have to walk a lot etc., BUT if you spend so much time in bonta create character with bonta nation. Ur amaknian (or brakmarian/sufokian) so be a one. Be loyal to your nation. And as far as i know (you told a lot of aggros or smth.) getting agrroed by a bontarian if ur enemy nation is pretty rare. Usually people got aggroed not because of war but maybe their guild hate each other or personal things.

And also i agree with some who don't like the politics system. I mean one gov over and over is getting annoying. This could be more to amakna. And if im right other nation govs change atleast. Not like in amakna.

This post has been edited by krutaismagisters - December 06, 2012, 20:22:19.