Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

The fun of joining nations and politics..

Thread closed

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-07-10
posté February 10, 2013, 16:49:49 | #1
The fun of joining nations and politics.. I like Wakfu for many things..... One thing- Nations and Politics!!!

Here I am telling newbies.... The uses and fun of involving here.... Which most do not give interest.....
Well, they say, "Unity in diversity is a specialty." Well in the nations here, it is not always true.... The unity but diversity and specialty is true.... If we break the words down.....

So.... the main thing covering which nation to choose, its like my class choosing article.... Your wish, your side...... And nations offer unique things....Each four nation has its own unique thing.... That is why a subscribed must not only visit other places, not only his nation but all four of them....

Amakna, Bonta, Brakmar and Sufokia are all unique lands.... Filled with many thing to explore... From ecology to economy!! The lands are superb too!! ... Not lands, almost everything is unique... Governors, animals, plants, Clan Members....everything!!

And another thing, you just don't have to follow your nation.... You can do anything for other nations too..... Which give pleasant memories.....

So have fun in the nations!

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-12-15
posté February 19, 2013, 23:59:07 | #2
I'm curious if anyone actually cares about nations?
I've played for a few months, gotten up to level 78 and haven't really had any impact from nations and politics except occasionally being an outlaw in bonta and not being able to invite people to groups.

Am i missing something?

If so how do i get into it?  

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-04-20
posté February 20, 2013, 00:37:18 | #3
just wait till bonta is gonna be messed up agian. the gov now: misfit is a really good gov but as some may know bonta politics arent the stable ones like that from amakna with their good gov Rayne. when we have messed up gov you will know why it it important so lets us pray that Cloudi never wins agian  

posté February 20, 2013, 02:08:40 | #4
Maybe i'm not being clear enough. Where is the fun the wakfu nations and politics?

posté February 20, 2013, 02:48:03 | #5
its fun if you like politic in real life xD it just a feature that not many mmo haves so far i know only wakfu and tera has it

posté February 20, 2013, 03:42:55 | #6
Well i do find real life politics interesting, i feel like i'm missing a large chunk of the game or something as apart from looking at a few random player's very similar paragraphs of text about replanting things and craft benches. what I mentioned before is all of the effects I've felt.

how do i get involved in this?

and is there any point in getting involved?

btw, why cant i use the dt in bonta anymore? whos idea was that?

posté February 20, 2013, 08:53:00 | #7
get involved by knowing people of the goverment now and as what it is really is making events happen or stuff so people arent bored all the time. if i remember right there will be more indept politics later down the road

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-07-10
posté April 17, 2013, 11:10:53 | #8
As the word 'fun' over here..... It's not complicated........
It's the way you enjoy it to give you fun......
Spending most of the time in nations is itself fun...... (If you are actually taking it LOL)
Politics is very complicated to citizens in real world.....
In Wakfu if we do not think as if we are the governor..... Nations are not of much burden....
For Governors I regard.... It is a bit hard for them for the term nation......

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-12-13
posté August 13, 2013, 17:43:13 | #9

Quote (HakazabaJub @ 19 February 2013 23:59) *
I'm curious if anyone actually cares about nations?
I've played for a few months, gotten up to level 78 and haven't really had any impact from nations and politics except occasionally being an outlaw in bonta and not being able to invite people to groups.

Am i missing something?

If so how do i get into it?
Well for someone who isn't interested in the harvesting or crafting aspect of the game, there isn't reeeaally an impact on gameplay aside from when the nations go to war and you can no longer use dragoturkeys or group with people from that nation like you said. Just think of it as a giant guild that you are a part of but don't really participate in that occasionally will host an event or two. It would have a bigger impact if the nations were at war more often, but everyone on Remington at least seem to be more of the cooperating and accepting type than the aggressive PvP type.

But for the ones who do harvest or craft, I would say that the government in Wakfu is kind of like the real government in that you are so used to it that you don't realize it's there until something goes horribly wrong. You take for granted that the roads are paved and the water and electricity work, but the Earth was not created that way and it takes effort to maintain those systems. Similarly, in Wakfu, players take for granted that the forests are planted with trees, all the clan bonuses are fufilled, and the crafting machines are fixed, but you don't realize that there are people who worked on that behind the scenes. I think that a majority of game players are used to games more like Dofus or WoW where monsters and resources spawn automatically and don't realize that Wakfu is different.

But as for the question of fun, it is really only fun for people who get a sense of fulfilment from helping others and interacting socially through creating events, or for people who just really like being in charge of things. Or have OCD when it comes to empty tree cells.

If that does seem like your cup of tea, the way to get involved would be to find the governor of your nation or post in the politics section of the forum.

This post has been edited by MackinChanics - August 13, 2013, 17:44:42.
Reason for edit : typo. oops.

Thread closed