Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Blasting-Vele...'s profile
77 Posts (0.05 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 09:40:29 | #1

Quote (WillUchiha @ 30 November 2015 09:31) *
You dont have any characters on Nox? Dude, if that's the case why are you here? If you wish to dehumanize someone do it on the other server threads, not here. I find it hilarious that you see fit to post somewhere that you have no reason to be. Please keep your obnoxious comments in your server thread please.
Excuse me, I didn't see you are blind. But this is general discussion thread, not nox' server tab for drama queen Emma and her loyal subjects. Of course I wouldn't violate your sacred special server threads where nonconformity is not tolerated.

If you want to argue with someone from your own server, read Hate Spawns posts, mine position is identical to his.

This post has been edited by Blasting-Veles - November 30, 2015, 09:44:11.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #928357  Replies : 121  Views : 537
posté Today - 08:50:29 | #2

Quote (KarnFox @ 30 November 2015 08:40) *

Quote (Blasting-Veles @ 30 November 2015 08:38) *

Quote (OwlLover @ 30 November 2015 08:10) *
... maybe you're one of the villain many alts
I do love how you have claimed nox being mature and drama-less server in your other thread just two days ago.
I do love how you turn the main issue into something defacing Nox in general. Or are you just pointing fingers?
I just find it hilarious that fighter for all things mature and non-drama on nox compares few spoiled kids whose fun is to spoil others fun to:

Quote (OwlLover @ 30 November 2015 07:40) *

This is similar to the November 2015 Paris Attack.
I don't even have a proper word to describe how low and drama-queenish is that.

And if you want to know, no, I don't have any chars on nox and have no interest to discuss such things save for the quote above.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #928335  Replies : 121  Views : 537
posté Today - 08:38:47 | #3

Quote (OwlLover @ 30 November 2015 08:10) *
... maybe you're one of the villain many alts
I do love how you have claimed nox being mature and drama-less server in your other thread just two days ago.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #928331  Replies : 121  Views : 537
posté November 27, 2015, 09:18:30 | #4

Quote (shankissimo @ 27 November 2015 08:55) *
You lose either AP or MP by using the HSK endgame. Control is really important for Sadi so Withered is not to be underestimated.
Block runes go in offensive slots btw... at least according to [Dy7].
Yeah, rechecked his french message, you're right. Still its 20 secondary or 30 heals versus 1 block and its still sucks, imo.

About control you still lose 15 resist even if you have that doll out, and do you really need/have time to manage all those dolls as tank sadida? I think it heavily depends on encounter and 15+ more resist is far more universal (of course if you are not really short of control).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #927953  Replies : 10  Views : 349
posté November 27, 2015, 08:49:35 | #5

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 26 November 2015 19:18) *
P.S.: Consider investing everything into crit resist in chance, you do not get any secondary benefits from blocking hits anyway (and you can rune block if you got some OP friends to craft you metamorfrags).

No, but you do not exactly need it. Otherwise you can trade Happy Sram for a withered and gain 1ctrl and be able to have 12AP.

You cannot have max-tier resits and 12AP anyway. You must use either Accounts key or an Asse Shield to achieve top amounts of resist, both of them eat an AP, and so does Happy Sram Kimono.
You would lose 30 resists on happy-withered switch and even more on exotic ap relic. Imo, as a sadida, if you want 12 ap you can get motivation passive, as it doesn't interfere with both healing and shielding. Also I treat happy sram as a mp loss and not ap.

P.S. As far as I remember you can rune block only in resist slots, and 10 resist is 10x better then 1 block.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #927950  Replies : 10  Views : 349
posté October 18, 2015, 15:23:15 | #6
Loading stucks after password input.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #919804  Replies : 23120  Views : 1283
posté October 18, 2015, 04:51:20 | #7
That's... actually pretty refreshing point of view, thanks Blazak. Never thought of losing APs on epic/relics for range to regain them with chest piece/global passive. Though sacrier can't be a good positioner and a good tank at the same time, due how crucial carrier passive is.

Anyway, you are right, I don't want to be a tank+ positioner, I want to be DD+positioner. Don't look at my earth tree as coagulation stacker, treat it as self harmless fire branch. Yes, I use lonesadida and do know what moon gear are, the thing is I'm not sure how good single target can be if I prefer to aoe with tempest if its plausible.

Does it make any sense to go for range damage and be mono air? I'm not so sure of it, though there is no great distinction between highest and lowest resist on moon mobs.

What are comfort resists/health for melee characters (iop/sram/fire sacrier) to survive the fray of koko and cannibal dungeons? Or does it depend on having a really good healer (we have a masq as the only healer in our party)?

Oh, and by the way, how do people treat Bygone Hand? Does it provide enough damage to outweight the loss of exotic stats that cripple final build?

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #919666  Replies : 5  Views : 435
posté October 18, 2015, 01:38:25 | #8
In need of a gear-wise advice Hello there my fellow bloody brothers and sanguine sisters.

I'm currently playing as agile air/earth damage dealer and positioner.
Here is my deck:

I like my deck as it is. Its versatile, great for ranged damage and map control, and with a smasher passive, I believe, earth can kick far more then fire (flaming is too unreliable).

However, there is a problem. I can't reliably pick a second damage stat. I use both ranged and melee and while spells tend to be more single targetish I just can't miss an opportunity to strike with tempest's sweet aoe or use lightning speed. Also, colonnades are great and only earth ranged spell.

In additional, with the release of new moon content, I find myself using earth less and less. Its just too dangerous to be near those psykokos and cannibals. So while it looks like I should have more resists, new gear offers less then old pieces.

And after all it looks like I start to fall off in damage terms, to a level of a greedy enu, in which I'm no really fond of.

So help me my brothers and sisters. Should I refine my deck to be more optimal for secondary damage? Should I just recklessly gear on into moon island pieces, hoping higher health will compensate resistance loss? Or are we on a weaker side, never to catch up dragon osa's and rogue's damage?

I will take any advices, but would prefer specific examples in gear or spell.

Here are my current stats and gear:

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #919645  Replies : 5  Views : 435
posté October 15, 2015, 21:56:16 | #9
Sparkle Step Mina and all other characters on the same account on remington.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #918958  Replies : 23120  Views : 1283
posté October 13, 2015, 15:05:42 | #10
The worst kind of compensation you can imagine. No global restat for ruined characters (its more then just few points, its a ruined respec for everyone who gained 80). No extended trial for heroes. No dungeon tokens compensation. No guild progress compensation. Compensation for exp that wasn't even rolled back. And at last no vanity stuff (costume/decor/emote) as a token of excuse.

Ankama, you treat your customers like a dirt.

Thread : News  Preview message : #917956  Replies : 163  Views : 4736
posté September 08, 2015, 13:29:40 | #11
Xelor's Hydrand damage scaling is incorrect Character name: Every character
Date and time: Every time
Map: Everywhere
Server: Remington, Bwork(O_o)

Bug description: Xelor's Hyrdrand's tooltip states it's damage of 4-84 (4+0,4per lvl), but effectively works of 4-63 (4+0,295per lvl). Also it's damage scales from xelor's water damage and not fire.
Reproducibility process: It applies every time and its easy to calculate in restat room switching gear on and off.

As you can see comparing this two screenshots above, increasing water damage while keeping fire on the same level increases hydrand's damage. Also you can see that going from zero water damage to 100 doubles hydrand's damage. That means 55 (4+(0,295*175)) is base damage damage for lvl 175, and not 74 (4+(0,4*175)) as implies the tooltip.

This post has been edited by Blasting-Veles - September 08, 2015, 13:47:36.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #905292  Replies : 1  Views : 219
posté August 26, 2015, 13:44:25 | #12

Quote (rurumoj @ 26 August 2015 08:20) *
Hmm I think he may mean that it's doing Fire dmg but basing the %dmg off your water dmg stat.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #901882  Replies : 9  Views : 1001
posté August 25, 2015, 03:43:55 | #13
Did some tests on fresh beta xelor.

The didlydoo is real.

So the hydrant damage tooltip is not accurate. Real base damage is 4 on lvl 0, 51 at lvl 160 and supposed to be 62,75 at lvl 200. That's about 25% lower then tooltip damage value of 84.

Hydrant's own position is taken into damage calculation, so its modified by melee damage and it backstabs from its own position.

As it does aoe damage its also modified by it.

And here comes the mindfakk. Hydrant's damage does not take into account your fire elemental damage, damage is calculated upon your WATER damage modifier.

So basically mono water geared xelor has 6 spells, 5 of which deal water damage and 1 fire, while mono fire xelor gets only 4 spells.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #901394  Replies : 9  Views : 1001
posté August 22, 2015, 17:18:26 | #14
In my opinion the best costumes to preserve pristine fogger concept are merkator for tanky\robust look and transparent for squishy/gentle look. Also valkyrie works great for those female-fogger fans, if you match colours well.

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #900757  Replies : 13  Views : 1309
posté August 15, 2015, 11:49:57 | #15
The best thing in deck spell system - you don't have to replace anything, you can just add more spells freely, it won't make class op (well, if spells are not op). Anyway, why don't you like Inversion so much?

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #898572  Replies : 4  Views : 739
posté July 18, 2015, 07:07:36 | #16
It's really good to see a productive thread here! So, my thoughts:

Portal charge system is slow enough to limit map control and support role. Don't forget we are also limited by long jump penalty + maximum of four portals on the map. At the same time, portal cost is high enough to interfere in yet mediocre eliotrope damage. 4 ap for portals in first round is a severe penalty for short fights.

Add 2 uses per turn condition to portal spell. Remove charge system. Re-introduce charge system as a new passive, which also reduces cost of portal by 1/2 ap. This will add a possibility to differentiate support eliotrope builds, who will be able to use portals more effectively, from damage builds, who won't suffer damage losses from portal usage.

While the idea of current version of this spell is good, there are some problems. As a PvP portal denier it should be cheap, thus 1 ap cost, but as a PvE burst spell it should deal enough damage to be worth it's slot for long cooldown. The thing is, while damage per ap is tremendous, damage per 3 turns is not good enough to be worth a slot for such situational spell.

Add a usage attribute "consumes all ap up to a _ap limit", correct damage per ap accordingly. This will allow the spell to be a cheap pvp portal denier and worthy pve situational burst at the same time.

Torrential flux.

Current version of this spell is just plain bad. Damage is low, glyph is unstackable, sum of them is not really worth for 1 use per turn. If glyph will be stackable, spell would be overpowered. No suggestions at this point, but something should be done with this spell.

Will add more thoughts later, when I will have them.

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #888103  Replies : 21  Views : 2301
posté July 01, 2015, 15:38:12 | #17

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 01 July 2015 15:02) *

Quote (bobbyboy2 @ 01 July 2015 04:44) *
Tbh the "nerf" to stasis was nessasary, sorry to all you hc stasis foggers but it was extremely strong and BC of that it caused almost all foggers to be stasis. In sure the main idea of the Hp loss for stasis spells was so ppl aren't just spamming them 24/7 to everything. For some reason now that there is more diversity to foggers everyone is butthurt about it...
we are butthurt because stasis was fun.
Stasis was fun and it wasn't overpowered, it was a "mob crushing" element, against bosses (who are equally resisted) competent dd classes easily dished out more damage.

Now we have severely nerfed stasis tree, which somehow got from long range to very melee and completely no use for tri-element gear on whole class.

What did we get? Pretty solid earth tree, almost no complains in this department. And darn idiotic fire tree. My complains about fire tree: Overheating is complete buldidliduit - for example you cast flambe 4 times. You get +0 final dmg on first cast, +3 on second, +6 on third and +9 on fourth. For a whooping 4,5 average final damage per cast. Also after wasting 12 ap on 4 cats you get +1 range which you can't use and will be lost on next turn. There is no possible way to use 2 range or to get 20 final damage, even if there is whole team buffing your ap. In additional fire, as the ranged tree, deals some minor dmg in melee around you for some really unknown reasons. And at the same time the only pure fire passive we get cripples all melee damage for 20%, making it/whole fire tree unusable with both other trees. For the icing dmg per ap for fire tree is 23/21/23/wp spell/21. Yes, this damage for linear uncastable in melee spells.

Active specialties are dreadful, except blockade, which will be nerfed anyway. Passives are so bad, that stuff like Inhalation and Evasion start to look really attractive though you don't need them at all.

Also now we don't have any fire related active special spell. Old fogginator used to try to boost whole 3 branches, now it works only with stasis. We got 2 neutral/earth specialties - blockade and flux, 2 neutral/stasis - microbot and cybot (you can use it for crap some positioning at least) and 2 full stasis - fogginator and motherfogger (although it relays 1 earth and 1 fire spells, you can't seriously claim it multi-elemental).

This post has been edited by Blasting-Veles - July 01, 2015, 15:51:30.
Reason for edit : More whine
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881294  Replies : 302  Views : 12138
posté May 29, 2015, 19:00:13 | #18
Swears and curses. Swears and curses. It's all I've got after today's beta update. No constructive critique for now, just swears and curses.

So, ok. I will try really hard to be constructive about all this didlydooing didlydoo from last patch.

1. So Torrential Flux got cheaper and its cast limit gone. Should be great, eh? But when you look at corrected damage you just cannot notice that it got down from 124 (20,(6) per ap/mp) for basic attack + 87 (14,5 per ap/mp) for delayed glyph to 84 (16,8 per ap/mp) for basic attack + 42 (8,4 per ap/mp) for delayed glyph. Also glyphs from multiple attacks do not stack, so you get 16,8 damage ratio spell for second and third casts making it literally THE WORST damage spell in whole didlydoo game.

2. Oh, the joy! Quake state from Cataclysm spell do stack now. But it's got separated from main damage effect. So if almost no-one used the spell for target + delayed damage, what are the chances that it will be used for separated effects with less total damage? At least allow us to stack quake on allies, or better yet get rid off of target damage at all for quake stacking on everything.

3. The Barrier + Transitoire combo. First of all, it makes completely no sense to have damage and glyph areas separated. Animation-wise it's even worse. It didn't make Barrier heavy ranged aoe nuke, if you compare it to Tempest, ranged Barrier had lower damage ratio and could even cripple itself with its own glyph if used unwise. Also as its glyph could count for map control tool, I think movement point was well placed on the spell.

4. Incandescence. Well, many eliotropes have counted on it as a damage increase specialty, how inconvenient it wasn't. I like new current design of spell, but I think it should be separated in two spells: one spammable situational portal nuke and another cooldowned pvp portal denier, something like taking damage per cell crossed by portal jump.

In conclusion. If you want to lower damage ratios for eliotropes to a support-grade class, I think you should provide eliotropes with more active ways to support their teammates. Portals are great, but with only them and few pushing spells eliotropes cannot provide team with support level of pandawa, sadida or sacrier.

This post has been edited by Blasting-Veles - May 29, 2015, 21:00:09.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #867943  Replies : 84  Views : 5634
posté May 28, 2015, 14:31:44 | #19

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 28 May 2015 14:02) *

Quote (Blasting-Veles @ 28 May 2015 12:57) *
2) It has to completely ineffective while having dolls at field, to not ruin the balance and be unusable in doll builds.
How about no? Passives should not work against other specialities. Does cra have dmg decrease with beacons close? NO. Does Feca get dmg penalty from using glyphs? NO. Or maybe rogue bombs are making rogue weaker? NO. Oh wait so osamodas is weaker with summons? NO it isn't (it just doesnt get 1ap 1mp bonus from dragon mode, but its not huge loss that you want to bring to sadida).

I can agree to have dmg % increased per Control bonus in equipement, but i disagree to make us loose dmg when we summon dolls. Like i said its like making Cra have less dmg with beacons, wich is stupid idea.

I dont want my heals or shields to be weakend only because i had to use 1 or 2 dolls for tactical purpose. Heck i dont even want to loose dmg if i made blocker dolls only to keep one of the monsters away from ally. Why i would get penalty to my dmg from that? Does panda get penalty when it block something with barrels? No! It is even adviced to do that for Milkin It to do more dmg. It is same for the dolls and Earthquake spell and i wish there were more spells that give us more dmg the more dolls we have, not the opposite. Dolls are meant to be your improvement, not your penalty. We shouldn't think about removing all dolls suddenly because we'd need to waste 2ap per doll to do that and most likely wasting whole turn of dmg due to how low our Dolly Sacrifice range is in beta.

Think again!
Lone sadida passive concept is not of a general boost passive but a build defining choice. In new deck system all of passives are not mandatory but variables. For a two-edged passives check heightened vision and tir critique on cra. From your example pull the only thing would be correct about osa, and not a common osa, but a dragon one, who definitely gets a stat and damage boost from denying his summon capabilities (though not enough one, tbh). There are enough general passives that can boost your damage or healing capabilities (speaking of healing, you can't judge sadida's numbers without seeing eni's changes). If you would like massive unbalanced game-breaking buffs, you can always play some one person hacked/cheat ridden games.

As a general reminder: we can't really compare sadida's power to those classes who haven't appeared on beta yet. Also any judging of sadida's power should include having dolls on her side.

This post has been edited by Blasting-Veles - May 28, 2015, 14:38:18.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #867425  Replies : 1032  Views : 28137
posté May 28, 2015, 12:57:18 | #20
Lone Sadida Sugestion
As we can clearly see now, all sadida spell numbers are balanced around having some dolls dealing damage/healing (every element got at least 1 doll). What it means for lone sadida passive to be desirable in such circumstances:
1) It has to be powerful enough to increase spell damage/healing to be competitive without dolls.
2) It has to completely ineffective while having dolls at field, to not ruin the balance and be unusable in doll builds.
3) It should make sense in build with other sadida-only passives (which are doll centered mostly).
4) With spell deck motto in mind (You can change your deck whenever you want) it should work well with gear choices of doll-builded sadida (control, I'm looking at you).
5) It should work in fast-paced fights, not in 3-10 turns. Most fights don't even last 10 turns.

So my suggestion is:

Lone Sadida - Increases final damage/healing by 3 (level 0)/5 (level 1) per control point. Decreases final damage by 9 (level 0)/ 15(level 1) per sadida's summon on the field.

This will make control points and control increasing talents useful in doll undesirable fights, won't allow to abuse far standing Ultra-powerful for increased damage (while allowing to have 1-2 dolls for utility without serous drawbacks), will work in every fight (even 1 turn one) and is powerful enough to allow to play without dolls and don't be very under-performing.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #867402  Replies : 1032  Views : 28137