So, let's start and say that, for purposes of this thread, we can define eco-terrorism as the act of intentionally wiping out or severely reducing a resource in an area.
I've seen a number of threads talking about solutions to this sort of thing and how we can all do our part to improve the World of Twelve, but I'm curious what other players think about the idea of eco-terrorism, and whether they have caught eco-terrorists in-game or played a character that was an eco-terrorist.
So I have a few questions to kick off discussion for this:
1. How much does eco-terrorism bother you, if at all? Is it an excuse to re-design the landscape from scratch or is it a deplorable act that sets everyone back?
2. Are there times when you would consider it fair, appropriate, and or reasonable to commit eco-terrorism? For instance, during war-time, how ethical would you consider it for a Group of characters to sneak into an enemy country and wipe out as many supplies as possible?
3. What would you consider appropriate responses to different levels of eco-terrorism? As a player, do you ever consider it appropriate to attack another player for imbalancing an area? Would you intervene if you were in a foreign country and saw someone from that country damaging their own country?
And if you have played a character who has commited eco-terrorism:
4. Where and for what purpose?
5. Do you feel justified? Do you think you need justification at all?