Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

About the Marketplace...
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-01-04
posté May 01, 2013, 09:07:03 | #1
About the Marketplace... Why not make it international so that all boards are designated with each other. Just sayin... would be efficient.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté May 01, 2013, 13:52:38 | #2
Interesting idea. I do see an immediate problem though. Say something like a Moowolf cape was sold on one server. Another server could buy it. This is what you were thinking would be nice, but each server's market is somewhat different too.

Some servers have more kamas in circulation, and most of the good items would be moved to that specific server over time. This could slow the growth of one server just to speed the growth of another.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-02-26
posté May 01, 2013, 14:21:42 | #3
Learn from the euro, not all servers have the same wealth. What's cheap for one may be outrageously expensive for the other.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-03-18
posté May 01, 2013, 23:12:56 | #4
I think that Darkevony meant international in-game, such that a person in Amakna could buy something sold by a person in Bonta. I like this idea, and the only criticism I've heard of it regards taxes (ie who gets the taxes when the item is purchased?). The seller pays taxes to the country they upload the item from.

I don't think it's feasible to have inter-server trade.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-12-15
posté May 01, 2013, 23:58:52 | #5
The cool thing about having multiple markets is you can buy and sell at different prices and make a profit by moving between markets. Its how i make most my money.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-04-27
posté May 04, 2013, 09:24:25 | #6

Quote (AlisonRobin @ 01 May 2013 23:12) *
I think that Darkevony meant international in-game, such that a person in Amakna could buy something sold by a person in Bonta. I like this idea, and the only criticism I've heard of it regards taxes (ie who gets the taxes when the item is purchased?). The seller pays taxes to the country they upload the item from.

I don't think it's feasible to have inter-server trade.

In Nox It seems that everyone from every nation focuses on just one nation (namely bonta) for the trade. The population is extremely low.

If the tax system was simply removed from the marketplace alone it would make it so much easier and less weird that everyone has to go to bonta every time they need to trade.