Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Amakna's Ecosystem
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-09-18
posté September 24, 2013, 12:10:34 | #1
Amakna's Ecosystem Probably another rant topic. I know what you're thinking.
Well fret not, for it is one of such.

Most of us who helps cultivate the ecosystem have a problem with people who takes and not grow them back. No surprise there. I myself do not mind feeding lazy people. I've been dealing with problems of insufficient trees and herbs around Amakna, and people have been taking them all, leaving maybe just one or sometimes none behind. No problem, I'll plant some back. What is atrocious is that the entire nation was missing the lowest level crop for low-levels.

What I've been through here is that I was trying to get wheat straws yesterday since I was not able to get any through the market. I practically ran through the whole of Amakna yesterday and could not find a single normal wheat. What was left was the golden wheat, which is not what I wanted. Before was the ash tree problem, where I had to populate the entire of two map areas and the next day finding almost two-thirds gone, which was still not as ridiculous as the wheat problem.

Perhaps, after I rage-quit the game, some saint might have planted some back but I haven't checked since so I do not know. I had wheat grains to re-plant a few, but should I have planted them and leave it there for some crazy ass guy to pluck it all, I'm sorry to say, I'd rather leave the problem in dirt.

About the other nations, I do not know if there was wheat available since I did not check. However, Amakna as a nation that is highly proficient in especially food wise, I think this is a rather serious problem.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I may be new and not quite new either, but I'll accept opinions otherwise.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-23
posté September 24, 2013, 14:08:30 | #2
Oh yes, the midas-weed-problem.
I've mentioned it several times myself but it's either ignored or on the lower ranks of their priority list.

For those which don't know, in Amakna Wheat transforms into rather useless "Golden Wheat" after a short time, a relict of the plan to introduce special ressources for every nation. Said Golden Wheat doesn't give seeds and is rarely used, which results in people simply leaving it be and planting new Wheat instead resulting in fields overgrown with this golden weed.
It would be nice if Ankama would decide to either limit the transformation, add the ability to collect normal Wheat seeds of the golden one or remove it completely.

If you're aiming to give your nation a better access to Wheat, the currently best solution might be to sell the seeds slightly overpriced in little amounts in the starting areas.

This post has been edited by Rimali - September 24, 2013, 14:10:15.