Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Planting chance?
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-07-29
posté July 28, 2014, 21:19:11 | #1
Planting chance? I don't understand why there's a different chance of the plant to grow in the havenbag, in the havenworld or the world.


Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2011-12-01
posté July 28, 2014, 21:47:22 | #2
Well, in the world, it all depends on the plant, the area, the climate. Just like real life. This makes sense.

In the Haven Bag, they just give everything a flat 60%. This is because it is a quick personal space that everything can be planted in. It has no light, rain, temperature. It is a special area. Anything is allowed to be planted as well. Nice trade off.

Haven Worlds are not effected by the area or climate. Instead everything has the same planting rate and you have buildings to help raise planting success rates. Another quite fare trade off.



All in all, each place is a completely different thing, so it makes sense they are different.



- Kat


Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-07-29
posté July 28, 2014, 21:53:47 | #3
55% chance in haven bag.. 45% in haven world... I mean it's kind of low, really.


Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2011-12-01
posté July 29, 2014, 13:35:14 | #4
Not sure what's wrong with your Haven Bag, but I just checked mine again. No matter the tree cuttings, crop seeds or herb seeds, it's a 60% plant rate. While in general you will plant more than not with that much, the Haven Bag is best used for seed harvesting. This way, once you get your crops, you can just get more and more without planting again. This is one of the best ways to get Recourse Points for a Haven World as you can just fill it with Garden Gems (you really only need 6 sets of 2 if the weather is good). The plants in the Haven Bag are affected by the weather in which ever area you are in, so head when the weather changes, just move and you have crops growing in good weather again. To top it off, it travels with you and no one can steal your crops. I'd say this is good enough.


In haven worlds, it starts out at 30%. With the Laboratory level 1, you have a 50% and level 2 gets you to 75% planting rate for everything. You also get experience as well in a Haven World, unlike the Haven Bag (which again is portable and your personal use). This is also quite good. Work with a guild that is willing to have you and you'll have an amazing Haven World in no time. Or mooch off of another guild that already has a "complete" Haven World.



- Kat


This post has been edited by kurokat - July 29, 2014, 13:52:20.