Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Can't find the right workshop? Look here.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-07-06
posté November 25, 2012, 14:53:46 | #1
Can't find the right workshop? Look here. Do you need to find a workshop, but don't know where to look?

Can you not craft because all your workshops seem to need repairing?

Do you want to help repair a workshop but don't know where it is needed the most?

The Wakfu Cloud website can answer all of those questions.

There is a list of all the workshops in each nation (Amakna, Bonta, Brakmar, Sufokia) on every server (Aerafal, Amara, Elbor, Nox, Remington). You can see the location of all the workshops (using the coordinates system on the world map, which you can see in the bottom right corner when you look at the map). You can see which workshops are repaired and which ones are broken. And if they are broken you can also see which resources are needed to repair it, and how much.

The lists are maintained by volunteer players, like me, so they are out-of-date once in a while. I have updated all of Sufokia's workshops on the Remington server today, and I'll be working on updating Amakna's workshops (on Remington, too) later today. If you want to help out by updating the lists, you can create an account on the website and then contact the website owner to get access to the updating functions. You can also help out by whispering me ("Zanwee", "Granny Grumps" or "Lady Zan") when you repair or donate to the workshops in Amakna/Sufokia. My account can't update Brakmar/Bonta workshops, sorry.

The lists can also mark some workshops as priority, meaning they should be repaired first of all. A very useful feature for governors if more people look on the website  

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2005-07-09
posté November 25, 2012, 17:42:41 | #2
Hey Zanwee,

What an awesome initiative! This is very useful information and a beautiful list. It's also a nice way to voice the plans Rayne mentioned in her election speech. With double Ogrest's Chaos it is so hard to keep track and repair all the broken machines (we always aim to have at least 1 working machine per workshop/area). This is a great step to making it known that repairing workshops should be a nation or even a server effort.

Thank you, and keep up the good work!

-Blantuise, Challenger of Amakna.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-08-31
posté November 25, 2012, 20:41:39 | #3
Heyy,

Thats the best what i saw for long time. I want to take also a part from workshops repairing so i really like your page Already using it

-Pandora-hun-

posté November 25, 2012, 22:01:55 | #4
Oh, I should add that it's not my website, I'm just using it

Wakfu Cloud is developed by Demion (Secondary char: Solomon - Forum-Nickname: Demiyon). I think he plays mostly on the German server.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-05-31
posté November 26, 2012, 08:49:40 | #5
Great Project

Bonta Workshops are assessed and updated there, too: Click here

Misfits, Bonta Vice-Governor

This post has been edited by Shadrake - November 26, 2012, 17:11:25.
Reason for edit : Added Link to Bonta workshops
posté December 06, 2012, 18:57:53 | #6
I updated the status of all the workshops in all of Amakna and most of Sufokia today. It takes me an hour to update a whole nation, so it would be very nice if somebody else wanted to join the volunteer team  

This post has been edited by Nillii - December 06, 2012, 21:56:39.
Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté February 17, 2013, 13:09:47 | #7

Quote (Nillii @ 06 December 2012 18:57) *
I updated the status of all the workshops in all of Amakna and most of Sufokia today. It takes me an hour to update a whole nation, so it would be very nice if somebody else wanted to join the volunteer team
I can help out with amakna if you need me, give me a ring ingame.
-Arion