Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

wildlittlewol...'s profile
Statistics
215 Posts (0.15 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté July 13, 2015, 16:41:37 | #1
First it was "Access Denied" when trying to create a build after I logged in, now the spells don't actually have all the info when you hover over them, nor do the +/- buttons for levels actually work. So yeah, that site doesn't play well with Google Chrome, I give up.

This post has been edited by wildlittlewolf - July 13, 2015, 17:29:33.
Thread : General  Preview message : #886451  Replies : 2  Views : 498
posté July 13, 2015, 16:31:36 | #2
Seems that Ankama wants tactical to mean "learn how we want you to do this fight and then adapt classes accordingly." That's how it was with the old Ultimate Bosses and how it is with the new Steel Beak fight. Similar thing in the HC Xelorium dungeons; learn the mechanic or die. On one hand, it puts more emphasis on thinking and not just zerg rushing everything like a lot of other games, but on the other, it can be very deflating for people that aren't geared to the nines. There is a certain point, however, IMO, where if you're so far above the dungeon and are still having trouble, something's wrong with you (gear or lack of tactical awareness), not the dungeon.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #886446  Replies : 31  Views : 984
posté July 10, 2015, 13:46:47 | #3
ETA for Character Class Encyclopedia Update I know there are still hotfixes/maintenance and such going on for the latest update. Curious to know when the new spells will be loaded into the encyclopedia so I can do some build-crafting during down time at work and not in-game. Thanks.

Thread : General  Preview message : #885318  Replies : 2  Views : 498
posté July 08, 2015, 20:20:59 | #4
Np.

Let's just hope the answer to "when will the next maintenance be?" isn't "Soon TM". :p

This post has been edited by wildlittlewolf - July 08, 2015, 20:21:45.
Reason for edit : superscript didn't work?
Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #884325  Replies : 7  Views : 548
posté July 08, 2015, 19:50:32 | #5
The latest changelog for the hotfix can be found here. According to that post, it sounds like there's going to be at least one more hotfix, but they haven't confirmed a date/time yet.

If there's going to be more updates/patches/hotfixes, you can generally follow the Server Status sub-forum for the latest details. Keep in mind they don't let players comment on those threads usually, it's just for status information.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #884306  Replies : 7  Views : 548
posté July 08, 2015, 19:26:50 | #6
I'd be more worried about all your CMs being named "Justice Knight" than the levels being off. The ecosystem is ALWAYS reset after a big update/patch; at least that's been my experience with every nation on Nox.

This post has been edited by wildlittlewolf - July 08, 2015, 19:27:19.
Reason for edit : missed a word for grammar
Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #884289  Replies : 7  Views : 548
posté July 08, 2015, 15:50:58 | #7
Necroing this thread because the "next major update" just happened yesterday, yet the auction books don't appear to be updated and I don't see any HWs being up for auction! :p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #884107  Replies : 117  Views : 3874
posté July 07, 2015, 20:05:21 | #8
I'm on a Mac and was able to do an update this morning before work. Can't remember the last time I had update issues on my Mac, although we'll see if all of the changes that have gone in since I updated this morning will cause problems. :p

P.S. Macs are so much prettier than PCs.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #883346  Replies : 5  Views : 229
posté June 17, 2015, 00:41:19 | #9
Oh yeah, almost 60 chefish in that same time...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #876459  Replies : 2  Views : 302
posté June 16, 2015, 23:09:01 | #10
The RNG of Dora Resource Farming Been trying to finish up gathering rare resources for Dora relic, down to the 9 white perch. Used over 1100 tutti-frutti hooks to gather more than 4200 regular perch, yet only gotten 1 rare node, which, even with the Seal of Companionship equipped, only yielded 1 white perch. Been at this for 4 days in a row and seen the spawn rate be less than 0.1% (more than 10x lower than the reported 1% rate).

There have been many threads on the forums posted about the spawn rates being way too low, such as the following:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five

There's even been a thread inspired by such low rates to show how to calculate actual chances of getting a rare spawn here:
Check out the RNG

[Dy7] stated on the following thread that the rates are indeed 1% and that there is no problem, but this perch experience leads me to believe otherwise:
[Dy7]'s Decree

Anyone else had better luck?

This post has been edited by wildlittlewolf - June 16, 2015, 23:10:13.
Reason for edit : added question
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #876401  Replies : 2  Views : 302
posté June 08, 2015, 16:31:26 | #11

Quote (WINGWARS @ 01 June 2015 22:42) *
Nothing to say.Bruh.

Bump, hellooo, anyone home? What happened to this thread o.o no more brags...

Bump

Q

Pretty sure you've said before that you're on Remington, but that first name in victory window is totally the same as my old iop guild leader in Infinite Joy on Nox! If that's the same person... o.O

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #872933  Replies : 175  Views : 11639
posté June 02, 2015, 21:07:54 | #12
Random Gear All Sold I'm lazy and gave someone a very nice deal. Could've been you. Cheers!

This post has been edited by wildlittlewolf - June 03, 2015, 02:25:26.
Reason for edit : sold
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #870559  Replies : 0  Views : 174
posté April 02, 2015, 15:42:23 | #13
To those wondering what the Etnop's Basket is for completing 7 Etnop's challenges, I think it's actually a haven bag kit. I didn't take a screenshot of it last night, but on Nox in Traff Algar Square market last night there was one, player's name started Me* (I don't remember the rest).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #846333  Replies : 104  Views : 9203
posté March 20, 2015, 18:37:18 | #14

Quote (skatercodyme @ 20 March 2015 18:35) *

Quote (wildlittlewolf @ 20 March 2015 18:24) *

Quote (skatercodyme @ 20 March 2015 18:06) *
Also, Hero system does not allow equality between multiboxers vs hero system users, as your argument is geared towards that for some odd reason. For instance; Lets take 2 scenarios, one where you have a 6 boxer (6 different clients) and one where you have a person using 2 clients and 4 heroes.
6 boxer: To get 2 Solomonks, 2 Harry boots and 2 Dark Vlad eppaulettes; It takes the 6 boxer 50 AW runs, 100 Castuc runs, and 110 Blackspore runs to achieve this feat (not counting possible hardcore runs to make the math more simple)
Hero system: 17 AW runs, 34 Castuc runs and 37 Black spore runs to achieve the same feat, because they can exchange the tokens for linked frags and exchange those through the account chest.

Therefore your logic of "Allowing others to do the same thing as you" is entirely incorrect, as Hero system allows one to have over triple efficiency over a multiboxer.
For this particular example, I think your math is wrong. The 6-boxer will get 6 of each relic in the amount of runs you suggested because each box will get one. Divided by 3, it's the same amount of runs as the hero system.
My math is correct, you're just taking it out of context. Having 6 solomonks, 6 harry boots, and 6 DV epps does nothing If you only need 2 of each.
Lets saying even your going for 1 Golden Keychain and you have 1 Account with 2 Heros. You Will recieve 30 tokens per run, 3x the amount as a Multiboxer.
Fairnuf, I think Heartyace corrected me on that and it made sense. I rarely post on forums and am bored my last hour of work so thought I'd hop on here. Guess my brain's already shut down for the week.

On a different note, it's probably been said elsewhere, but if heroes are only a one-time purchase, would it still be considered P2W if more people did that and stopped multiboxing? It would for the players I guess, but P2L for Ankama coz less money, unless heroes are a subscription in and of itself, then it would be. I would do a one-time purchase to keep the XP multipliers and ensure GP still accrues when using heroes, but don't think I could justify a heroes subscription because I am a single boxer and my computer can't handle multiple clients anyway.

This post has been edited by wildlittlewolf - March 20, 2015, 18:45:07.
Reason for edit : adding speculation/questions to continue convo ... hope it doesn't derail thread's intention
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841690  Replies : 61  Views : 2962
posté March 20, 2015, 18:35:26 | #15

Quote (Heartyace @ 20 March 2015 18:32) *

Quote (wildlittlewolf @ 20 March 2015 18:24) *

Also, Hero system does not allow equality between multiboxers vs hero system users, as your argument is geared towards that for some odd reason. For instance; Lets take 2 scenarios, one where you have a 6 boxer (6 different clients) and one where you have a person using 2 clients and 4 heroes.
6 boxer: To get 2 Solomonks, 2 Harry boots and 2 Dark Vlad eppaulettes; It takes the 6 boxer 50 AW runs, 100 Castuc runs, and 110 Blackspore runs to achieve this feat (not counting possible hardcore runs to make the math more simple)
Hero system: 17 AW runs, 34 Castuc runs and 37 Black spore runs to achieve the same feat, because they can exchange the tokens for linked frags and exchange those through the account chest.

Therefore your logic of "Allowing others to do the same thing as you" is entirely incorrect, as Hero system allows one to have over triple efficiency over a multiboxer.
For this particular example, I think your math is wrong. The 6-boxer will get 6 of each relic in the amount of runs you suggested because each box will get one. Divided by 3, it's the same amount of runs as the hero system.
Finishing a relic on a single client is faster because you can trade linked fragments across your characters. Finish a relic much faster than usual.
True, but when you're doing that many runs, imo, it doesn't matter anyway. If you're gonna do that many runs, might as well do a few more and try to get the aura.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841688  Replies : 61  Views : 2962
posté March 20, 2015, 18:24:16 | #16

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841681  Replies : 61  Views : 2962
posté June 20, 2014, 17:42:12 | #17

Quote (Neneko88 @ 20 June 2014 17:32) *
And yeah if they removed the nations I don't think I would care :x they will never have a purpose. Unless they make them level 1-100
Here's an idea I had (which a few others may have mentioned somewhere else in forums previously) to make nations mean something (if only superficially); totally player-driven and would probably be a lot more than most people are willing to commit to because, tbh, where's the payoff? Just my two kama.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #747519  Replies : 4  Views : 434
posté June 20, 2014, 17:34:09 | #18

Quote (Mithdiart @ 20 June 2014 17:04) *

Quote (wildlittlewolf @ 20 June 2014 17:01) *
Only problem with that now is they activate at start of turn, not when walking over. So if mobs aren't on said choke point at start of turn, the stacking does nothing. If I was on a team with a xelor though, I could prolly get 2 pheles glyphs stacked in 1 turn if I was also standing on a staff glyph. That's a lot of IFs, but doable. And also, having sidekicks makes a LOT more fights "soloable;" sometimes I just start throwing out pheles glyphs when I'm bored and let Lumino heal me if the mobs or the glyph AOE get too close.
Woah :O Seems like an extreme nerf to fecas overall in my opinion. It's a shame too since that was one of the more fun builds I played out of all of the classes
Now the fun for me comes from using Teleportation Flux to just zoom around the maps, either to get an enemy away from the team, to help an ally get out of the lock zone, or to place an enemy on my pheles glyph (my fire res can handle the incoming AOE dmg, especially if I shield up with staff before my turn ends ). But mostly just because it makes me feel like I'm flying. Although sometimes when I'm not facing something and I cast the spell, it looks like I'm just gyrating randomly.  

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #747511  Replies : 8  Views : 1208
posté June 20, 2014, 17:01:34 | #19
Only problem with that now is they activate at start of turn, not when walking over. So if mobs aren't on said choke point at start of turn, the stacking does nothing. If I was on a team with a xelor though, I could prolly get 2 pheles glyphs stacked in 1 turn if I was also standing on a staff glyph. That's a lot of IFs, but doable. And also, having sidekicks makes a LOT more fights "soloable;" sometimes I just start throwing out pheles glyphs when I'm bored and let Lumino heal me if the mobs or the glyph AOE get too close.  

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #747469  Replies : 8  Views : 1208
posté June 20, 2014, 16:52:43 | #20

Quote (Trolololo4 @ 20 June 2014 16:46) *

Quote (Celay01 @ 20 June 2014 16:40) *
It is still not bad

We can gain up to 2 AP
Can be used once per turn
You need 3 AP to get 2 AP for 2 turns but you're not even sure if you're gonna stay in the glyph because of mobs. And then you have to spam drip again. And again and again and again and again.
If you tank and/or used stabilize, you won't be pushed, am I correct? Or if you lined up a coney/beacon/barrel/double/etc directly behind you, you wouldn't be pushed either, right?

Or, assuming you're not a nublet (i.e. have more than 3mp), you can, Idk, WALK to the glyph? Or you know, maybe give it to someone else, like a ranged DPT that's unlikely to be pushed?

Sorry, didn't mean to come across condescending, but that's how I use staff on my feca. Although granted it WOULD be nice to be able to do it at least twice, once for the AP glyph, a second time to shield up. Just my two kama.  

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #747455  Replies : 6  Views : 760