Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Hudski's profile
Statistics
1433 Posts (0.44 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 21:52:57 | #1
It's not flash games that do it, it's shitty horrible web adverts.

Use adblock, kids.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811483  Replies : 12  Views : 508
posté Yesterday - 21:06:37 | #2

Quote (Kastion @ 18 December 2014 20:52) *

Quote (Hotaru-chibi @ 18 December 2014 20:51) *
Can't log in either. Patience, patience, this cannot be for too long. Some players managed to get in so will we soon
Does sitting at the "Connecting" cog screen actually put you in a queue of some sort or does your connection just drop off meaningif you don't get in right away try again?

It drops off and you have to try again.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #811424  Replies : 123  Views : 1716
posté Yesterday - 18:22:16 | #3

Quote (CrimsonRoze @ 18 December 2014 18:17) *
I'd like to propose a simpler solution:

Keep the current free respecs at 30 and 80, and add in a 90 or 120 almoken respec. This would function as an alternative to the current respec options, and while it woulnd't cost ogrines, it still wouldn't be free, as it costs you time.

Beautiful idea! Easy to implement, too.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811258  Replies : 46  Views : 697
posté Yesterday - 18:13:25 | #4

Quote (Gunnerwolfang @ 18 December 2014 15:41) *
Just because Wakfu is a free to play game does not mean you are all entitled to get free resets... When will you guys realize that free to play games are not really free.

1) It didn't use to be a f2p game, it used to be p2p.
2) THEY WERE JUST AS BAD ABOUT IT WHEN IT WAS DAMN P2P.

Quit while you're ahead. This isn't about 'free stuff' it's about Ankama patching the game in a way that severely affects multiple classes and expecting us to foot the bill on the respec to react to the way THEY have CHANGED the game.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811251  Replies : 194  Views : 3860
posté Yesterday - 16:56:31 | #5

Quote (Delaz @ 18 December 2014 05:30) *
Nope I rather give a respec even for the most insignificant changes. Why, uniformity is good for situation such as. Because we don't have uniformity now why a class got a respec while other classes didn't.

This is exactly why any change, no matter how small, should award a respec. The moment you start splitting hairs over what is and what isn't a 'big enough reason' is the moment someone who could really use a respec over their changed spell doesn't get it because the devs decided that "scalded isn't related to the Pandawa and therefore they shouldn't get one just because scalded changed".

What's worse? Giving a respec to Iop, Sacrier, Enutrof and Pandawa because Scalding changed, or having people with Scalding builds stuck with something that they don't actually want to play with because they changed it AFTER Scalded went live?

This post has been edited by Hudski - December 18, 2014, 17:13:44.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811190  Replies : 46  Views : 697
posté Yesterday - 01:55:17 | #6
  • Whenever a class (or gameplay mechanic that a class has access to) is changed or adapted in any way, no matter how small, issue a respec to players playing that class AS STANDARD.
  • Implement an actual ingame respec method the same way Dofus did. Dedicate an island to it if you have to. Scrap the farmergency quest. Implement a way to earn ogrines ingame if that's what it takes.
  • Guild Point respecs are a good idea, I like it!

It should not be any harder than that tbh.

This post has been edited by Hudski - December 18, 2014, 01:55:27.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810920  Replies : 46  Views : 697
posté December 17, 2014, 14:30:57 | #7

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 17 December 2014 11:00) *
Message from phaeris
" In the past few months, the activity of spam bots on our forums has dramatically increased. I'm glad to announce that Ankama is now testing an anti-spam system to put a halt the spam bots. Once it is deemed effective, it will be implemented on both International and APAC forums. We expect to do this very soon. "

How are they possibly testing a spam prevention measure without applying it to the places that are getting spam?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810684  Replies : 18  Views : 1074
posté December 17, 2014, 05:49:38 | #8
It's some fangame on some website that you probably can't trust.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810503  Replies : 12  Views : 508
posté December 17, 2014, 02:09:30 | #9

Quote (Lyokus @ 17 December 2014 01:42) *
joined the sufokia nation,

I found the problem.

Take the boat to any other nation.

Sufokia is the largest nation landmass-wise, while also having the lowest player population. The smallest population is spread out around the biggest possible area which means that Sufokia is basically always empty.

Bonta is the smallest landmass with the highest population.

This post has been edited by Hudski - December 17, 2014, 02:11:23.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810400  Replies : 12  Views : 442
posté December 17, 2014, 02:07:21 | #10

Quote (Phillippus @ 17 December 2014 01:59) *
It doesnt matter if you can multibox, the heroes system clearly adds power (I'm pretty sure that you are not stupid and know that being able to use three ACTUAL chars instead of one is a clear advantage)

I use three ACTUAL chars right now and I haven't paid for the hero system. Are you suggesting that if I buy it, it'll be any different?

Three equals three.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810399  Replies : 40  Views : 1324
posté December 17, 2014, 01:27:15 | #11

Quote (Phillippus @ 16 December 2014 02:39) *

Quote (Kodiz @ 16 December 2014 02:20) *
i also like the idea of tradable scrolls, but some people could say it may be pay to win, since it is a very important caracteristic (crucial for many as myself) , it would give a lot of kamas to few people who would be ultra rich and would have bought super equipment, guild improvments, haven worlds etc, this may create an unbalance, ¿how big? i dont know, right now you can do this with hammers to rune items, potions, clothes etc, but none of this is that important.

I hope that tradable scrolls for the slots are not that distruptive and i hope i can buy them with kamas, but is not so simple for Ankama to decide.
That's actually the opposite of pw2... Pw2 would be to make it a boutique-only feature, as only people who paid real money would have access to a feature that clearly adds power. The ideal would be to make it a free feature, but since we know that Ankama has to pay its maaaaany*ahem* employers, we cant have that, right? So the best choice it's to make it tradeable.

What? You can do the hero system for free by making another account and running another window. It's called multiboxing. It's why they're creating the hero system in the first place.

Literally nothing about it is P2W. It blows my mind what people will call P2W sometimes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810382  Replies : 40  Views : 1324
posté December 17, 2014, 00:29:42 | #12
Pandawa.

Aside from the class getting +40% to both of those stats passively, the majority of their spells are AoE's, with good range AoE options.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810367  Replies : 8  Views : 243
posté December 13, 2014, 12:30:21 | #13

Quote (CrimsonRoze @ 13 December 2014 11:19) *
I'm seeing oddly accurate answers in this thread, so I'll try my luck:

1) When using the Gray Mages Wand to heal allies, does the amount healed increase with the %heal attribute, and does it do that equally compared to single-target damage attribute?

2) When using the Gray Mages Wand on an undead enemy to deal damage, does the heal% attribute increase damage?

3) When using the Gray Mages Wand on an undead enemy to deal damage, is the element with the highest % damage used, and if so, is the enemy resistance applied for that element?

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Sort of. Gray Mage Wand is a chromatic heal which means it'll use your highest damage, but because the actual output is a heal it will end up hitting against their unseen Heal Resistance unless this mechanic has been stealth-changed.

I know this because Unnatural Remedies used to zombify enemies and I mained Eni back then. Only Undead enemies have a resistance against Healing and because Ankama couldn't be bothered to give every mob heal resists Enis would bypass resistances altogether until Unnatural Remedies got nerfed.

That, and Ankama wanted to give mobs OP healing spells that they didn't have to balance at all but also didn't want Enis to just zombify enemies and watch them kill themselves.

This post has been edited by Hudski - December 13, 2014, 12:31:06.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #808573  Replies : 28  Views : 1112
posté December 11, 2014, 13:13:04 | #14
Well yes, because you can only equip one Epic anyway (and you only add one to any given dungeon). If anything it should be harder to equip a legendary in every slot but now it looks like you'll have that happen just by farming tokens for the Epic.

To be honest I don't understand the whole exclusiveness behind epics and relics. If you're building a game around classes having 12ap, surely you should make 12ap the accessible norm?

Maybe at level 200 we'll all have 12ap as standard and this whole 'epic + relic' thing is just early 12ap for mid-late game people. But obviously not, or else why would they put so much time and effort into making this the biggest pain in the ass since the vulbis dofus?

This post has been edited by Hudski - December 11, 2014, 13:21:31.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #807481  Replies : 52  Views : 1332
posté December 10, 2014, 14:55:46 | #15
Nox was not originally for UK players, so you're not likely to find any there. Take it from an english player who had to bend the rules to get into Nox in the first place.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #806989  Replies : 8  Views : 430
posté December 10, 2014, 09:49:25 | #16

Quote (Neneko88 @ 10 December 2014 07:57) *
so annoying to see them waste time trying to change srambad dungeon instead of working on xelorium.
add content or don't add it at all

they'll prolly change xelorium 100 times before they "feel is right"

What, in 20 words or less, is your god damn problem? Are you just never satisfied or what?

This post has been edited by Hudski - December 10, 2014, 09:52:58.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #806853  Replies : 6  Views : 523
posté December 09, 2014, 17:26:17 | #17

Quote (wowxxxxx @ 09 December 2014 16:53) *
Ok so i just got the vhx link but im wondering if i will get the physical art books as well because when i look in my order it does not say digital art books only physical ones. I got the $75 pledge.

I would assume they gave you the artbooks so that you have them and don't have to wait for your physical copy before seeing them.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #806583  Replies : 12  Views : 1145
posté December 09, 2014, 16:26:28 | #18
Digital Kickstarter Rewards are here! Just a shout out to go check your emails, everyone. I just got mine.

I can imagine the emails are being sent out in waves, so some of you might have to wait a little while.

This post has been edited by Hudski - December 09, 2014, 16:27:06.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #806566  Replies : 0  Views : 173