Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Christian-CAO's profile
Statistics
915 Posts (0.55 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 05:14:37 | #1

This post has been edited by Christian-CAO - August 25, 2016, 18:41:50.
Reason for edit : skullnbones{3
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976919  Replies : 8  Views : 275
posté August 23, 2016, 20:16:37 | #2
Anyone who doesn't get the "point" of there being no "reason" for this style of gameplay, Doesn't know how Role-playing works.

There is no "point" to any of this for anyone, this is the game as a whole.

PvP in particular, has always been an unrewarding part of the game with little to no "point".

Now we have a superficial system that rewards pvp in place but it's weak and not important/ interesting or fair at all.

Couple that with the glaring flaws of the current system and it's just a hastily slapped together mess with shiny prizes for kicking people with their pants down.

Now here are the players who have always been around and use what measly tools are given to them to have "fun" in their own way and stir up some actual healthy conflict for the Remington community. Good job, keep having fun. That's the only way to stay in this game for the long haul. Find something you enjoy doing here and do it.

You do you, Riktus Clan.

6v1 may not be fair but honestly. They are playing their role very well in that respect. They are bandits after all. Numbers and all that.

It does just boil down to glancing blows and bouts but that's the entire game as a whole. Not just pvp.

It's a game. Of course death has no consequences, you bunch of gobgobs.

ps: I called you gobgobs because gobgob sucks now. he, get it? sucks? Cause he sucks stuff up and...shut up ಠ_ಠ

Reason for edit : ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976705  Replies : 51  Views : 872
posté August 23, 2016, 02:22:29 | #3
they're not that bad...but seriously though, we need more body types in the game. I know everything is made template style to make the animation workload easier for the team but honestly I'd rather they spend the extra manpower and money to make sure that we get some shorter and taller ouginaks. Sure gear would have to have more animation and design alteration work done for different body types but still.

Short and Stout!

I need a bulldog Ouginak in my life!

Pug, Pomeranian and Pekineses Please?

Holy Shih-Tzu!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976586  Replies : 49  Views : 1876
posté August 19, 2016, 22:15:28 | #4

Quote (FecaProTank @ 19 August 2016 22:02) *
Solo Croco dungeon. Foggers best

nice solo ' v'

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976192  Replies : 673  Views : 56719
posté August 19, 2016, 22:13:03 | #5

cant you use it twice or you lose too much money if you buy the 20 bucks offer?

buying single ogrine packs are always more beneficial than buying two of the same pack.

You get "bonus" ogrines...much like buying the family size cereal over buying two of the normal size. Those are called value packs. You get more value out of your money buying a 40 dollar pack than a 20 dollar one twice.

But anyway, it looks like he's plain old out of luck and will have to make due with purchasing the 20 buck offer twice.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976191  Replies : 5  Views : 269
posté August 19, 2016, 18:04:47 | #6
remember when we could subscribe for a whole 365 days? I remember....good times...good times

Thread : News  Preview message : #976169  Replies : 7  Views : 232
posté August 19, 2016, 17:57:25 | #7
good old nostalgia, feels good to read it and relive the good old days.

Though the few things I really want is the old beta's population size, naming summons for osamodas, and unique gear choices.

Lag spikes and dead loading times signified that the place was bustling with people oozing out of every orifice that this game had to offer back then.

We have so much more stuff now but a good portion of actual fun content and mechanics were removed for one silly reason after another.

Basic and simplified gear makes for good balance but it is very boring. Very very boring dull uninspired gear.

Most gear is absolute trash until level 80.

How they balanced gear makes no sense progression wise since you have absolute trash gear running around from 20-70 that has no business being so bad. Like there's a clear gap in levels for breastplates that give good elemental mastery all the way to level 40 where shin larva is the better breast plate for a long while out of your choices unless you want to wear a gobball/tofu royal/normal set your entire experience until level 45 and then you're wearing imperial stuff. Even then the gear choices are just sad and looking at the weight of stats is just dumb. More hp shouldn't even be weighed on the scale. Yeah it's balanced this way because players characters are now stronger and as such gear serves as supplements or just additions to the toons build instead of dictating them entirely, but that doesn't excuse the +8 elemental mastery gear running around at level 30-40 dual element or not that's just dumb.

tldr; I really really miss unique gear effects

oh and gobgob. Old gobgob was goofy and useless but at least it was interesting and "fun".

Revamped gobgob was a useful support summon who made team play more fun.

This new spell deck afterthought gobgob is a piece of trash and has no business being like the way it is. For such creative people with so many ideas and a huge think tank to pull from as far as creating goes...it's super disappointing to see just how far their creativity goes. Like really? All the amazing things they make over the years and they couldn't think of one use for gobgob after making osamodas whip more supportive?

Yeah they don't want osa's to have a reliable form of sustain since they are strong and to have that much sustain for all that power would be unbalanced and would polarize the game, but still reinventing the role of gobgob to simply being a minor healer and positioner that buffs critical hit damage/resistance for allies and can give itself a shield to reduce damage done to it and it alone, would have been one of many different possibilities for the little guy.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976168  Replies : 41  Views : 1024
Hi
posté August 18, 2016, 06:51:54 | #8
mmmm... I wouldn't agree to a reset unless...

they reworked the game from the ground up all over again to rid the game of ancient bug filled code and filled it with the content they've been promising since the games creation and development, reworked all the classes who needed it, presented a plausible and enjoyable pvp expereince emphasizing nation conquest and guild wars alongside a more influential Government system, removed kama drops from all monsters and chests forcing us back into the mines once more, let us evolve our spells at certain milestones, let crafted gear finally outshine dropped gear, mastered the rune system for ultimate customization that allowed for more diversity and creativity like abilities and elemental changes/ build focused stats, presented more costume contests and mroe developer and moderator face time in game from time to time, bringing back the arenas with a fleshed out level adjustment system and prizes , opened up the trool fairs token machines allowing tickets to be used to purchase items from the machines, created a unique new mastery of weapons to be introduced that allowed for weapons to have different moves based on ap cost but only be preset to one of course, also allow our players to manipulate and manage the entire ecosystem in a way so free that it'd make our old influence seem like we were shackled up and bound to a wall and that truly put the sand back into the sandbox that this game was supposed to be....

oh and freaking fix gobgob.

It's.

Not.

That.

DIFFICULT.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #975984  Replies : 27  Views : 641
posté August 18, 2016, 06:29:33 | #9
sure would be nice if there was some sort of arena where people would meet to fight and have actual battles for merit and glory...

Oh wait...

There isn't.

ecaflip arenas is just "there" there's no real incentive to going there.

Now forcing people to go there by making merit and glory orbs only obtainable in those arenas and no where else in the game besides some other arena that they may make in the future maybe. Now that would be neat.

Though, Unfortunately you need to fight actual people to have a match...

happy hunting Tommy :c

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #975983  Replies : 17  Views : 464
posté August 18, 2016, 05:05:27 | #10
goes without saying that the old saying "work Smarter, not Harder" fits most games to a T.

Range always trumps Melee . Survivability beats out most things, so the longer you're alive the more damage you can dish out. Melee fighters are out of luck until they start making mobs that need to always be at a distance to do real damage and have high dodge and teleporting abilities. Till then you'll be either keeping an extra healer on deck with a melee or just keep going ranged like someone with sense.

Not to say I know anything about end game, it'll be a while before I stop being lazy about it and catch up.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #975977  Replies : 37  Views : 1089
posté August 13, 2016, 23:17:20 | #11

Quote (Captchphrase @ 13 August 2016 18:16) *

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 13 August 2016 02:18) *
You'd be surprised by just how active the lower levels population is. For them there is nowhere to go but up. For anyone else from an older pool they'd find.it hard since.they are.looking.dor a niche.that simply doesn't exist anymore for them. I started a few new accounts to play around in and.try new classes out. Happy to say I enjoy every night I spend in my lowbie accounts since I no longer tie myself to my full contact list if long gone players.

WOW So much denial in a single post! Aren't you contradicting yourself? First, you say that low level population is very active and deny all high level content (If you deny high level character problems then must as well delete all the lvl 100+?). Second, you say you're enjoying recently created characters...well, sorry for tell you something totally out of this world but low level characters will eventually level up to the high tier X)

I kinda agreed with you about enjoy all the stairs from lvl 1, I surely did With my first character but that makes the Wakfu experience way short and also deny all the payable features that help the growth of your gameplay such as booster pack and Heroes. Policy Ankama probably will not appreciate.
Dunno what was contradictory about what I said. Leveling up there are a plethora of new people to wade the waters with.

People you'd normally not interact with or notice. All I said about high levels is that people tend to interact with their choice circle of aquaintences rather than venture out and make new connections. The same can be seen at the low levels but with a fresh contact list it is far more forgiving and there is always room to meet new folks.

The same can be said at any level but it depends on how much people don't fall back into the stagnant feelings that they hold for the game in their mind.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #975464  Replies : 23  Views : 1084
posté August 13, 2016, 19:12:50 | #12
no hate involved, just sarcasm and snide smug cynicism...

sure they could promote sets of all the costumes that they toss our way so that mimisymbics could be more worth purchasing but hey, at least now the people who couldn't pay for the ogrines to get a free revival costume a month ago can now buy one for only 2000 ogrines.

Limited used to mean something, but I'm just a hypocrite since I used to wine and moan all the time about how old costumes and emotes that were never promoted on the English site should be rereleased again. Like stuff from magazines and offers most people don't even know about just fly by real quick without a sound until you see it in game and ask where it came from.

...anywho...

it's fine, everything is fine.

Thread : News  Preview message : #975439  Replies : 16  Views : 507
posté August 13, 2016, 09:09:58 | #13
another limited offer being brought up as a limited offer barely a month after it was a limited offer.... neat

Thread : News  Preview message : #975403  Replies : 16  Views : 507
posté August 13, 2016, 02:18:12 | #14
You'd be surprised by just how active the lower levels population is. For them there is nowhere to go but up. For anyone else from an older pool they'd find.it hard since.they are.looking.dor a niche.that simply doesn't exist anymore for them. I started a few new accounts to play around in and.try new classes out. Happy to say I enjoy every night I spend in my lowbie accounts since I no longer tie myself to my full contact list if long gone players.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #975385  Replies : 23  Views : 1084
posté August 12, 2016, 15:12:49 | #15
you're the best, I needed this XD

Shame it got moved to the trade section...do people even go to this side of the forums?

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #975326  Replies : 2  Views : 268
posté August 11, 2016, 23:28:52 | #16
something about heal resists being an issue, I dunno, it's been so long since they gave an excuse as to why they were removed in the first place.

It was literally content with nothing wrong. They never had a real reason to get rid of it.

No other developer anywhere removes content to rework it. They simply rework it while the old version is left available.

Why they needlessly take stuff down to rework it is beyond me. It makes no sense to do that. All they did was get rid of another fun thing for players to do.

----

for example this is the equivalent of removing any class from the game to give it a revamp.

Seems stupid right?

Same deal, it's just a dumb practice.

Reason for edit : example
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #975260  Replies : 10  Views : 335
posté August 11, 2016, 14:29:22 | #17

Quote (rbxnymzdndfyr @ 10 August 2016 18:03) *
So Ankama solved a bug within the day? I wonder if such bug would not endanger their incomes in the short future how much time would take to fix it (If ever that happens).

it's not really that much of a bug though as it is the wrong item being sold in the mystery box...really easy to fix...takes little to no effort to correct....

When it comes to easy "fixes", they are pretty quick.

So yeah, they deserve a pat on the head for this one

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #975201  Replies : 18  Views : 914
posté August 11, 2016, 14:15:52 | #18
this is pretty impressive. Loving the sound of rapid builds. Hopefully, once live, it will go off without a hitch

Thread : News  Preview message : #975199  Replies : 36  Views : 1126
posté August 10, 2016, 06:29:30 | #19

Quote (dejavujovamo @ 10 August 2016 01:58) *
Allready the 9th of August,wonder if they gona drag this sales garbage another month and no new content still,what a joke of game.

boutique sales and game development are two different departments buddy.

The sooner you remember that, the less mean you'll have to post.

Thread : News  Preview message : #975106  Replies : 19  Views : 421