Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Christian-CAO's profile
Statistics
883 Posts (0.54 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 17:44:10 | #1

Quote (Jakkub @ 29 July 2016 16:43) *
srsly? they are adding costumes and other things when using ogrines why dont they do recompensation for glitch from 1 day ago i cant complete chillberg island quests cause i lost key to harebourg castle cause of glitch and who should buy 13.000 ogrines just to get costume -.-

They have different teams in charge of different areas.

go file a report already and sit tight and wait.

also, you'd be surprised at who would pay for orgrines in exchange for a costume... the more they release, the more people will continue to buy.

I miss the old team though. This new team keeps making costumes that flip with a characters sex. Tired of it, just release the costumes separately please. However, this costume is perfectly fine. Nothing beats the freedom of the old costumes though.

This post has been edited by Christian-CAO - July 29, 2016, 19:52:00.
Thread : News  Preview message : #973938  Replies : 8  Views : 88
posté Yesterday - 15:38:54 | #2
iop mono could be fine.

Why have 3 spell decks as an option if you can't just swap between headliner elements.

you can have all your favorite spells for one element while you put one or two utility spells from the other branchs.

Air branch seems fun as a focus using all those spells while you maybe also put in a spot for either earth or fire spells that you would use for utlity or damage since the air branch combos usually need at least around three of them for a decent combo.

Like the earth spell charge for obvious utility or just the fire spell wrath for the damage or you could utilize the one incendiary air combo and utilize the first two fire spells in that deck for flaming damage as novelty as that can be alone, you're an iop.

but don't listen to me! I have no idea what I'm doing.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #973782  Replies : 15  Views : 287
posté July 27, 2016, 17:35:53 | #3
Haven Worlds were made to be two things.
  • content that players pour their kamas into
and
  • content where players pour their time into

Haven worlds answered a lot of issues during a time where the games economy wasn't doing so hot (it really has gotten worse, curse you kamas dropping from monsters)

Haven worlds is something that was supposed to distract players in between content updates and main game issues like crafting and government/ pvp since it's a ton of work to manage and develop one.

though like you said the purest reason why it takes so much time is #realism

like, there are a bunch of those little one eyed drones in there, why can't we buy an upgrade that allows for more of them to work on a building?

realism for realism's sake is dumb when it doesn't have to be there at all. Crafting time in between each individual item in professions is also needlessly long for the same reason.

Instant gratification aside, there is no real reason not to just have these items be created instantly once the button is clicked.

Once you toss away any other thoughts about why things are the way they are rationally, only one reason stands above them.

Ankama wanting the game to eat up players time as they play it.... or I could just be crazy.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #973664  Replies : 9  Views : 263
    posté July 18, 2016, 17:21:20 | #4
    so people who aren't on a booster can no longer vote? Neat

Thread : News  Preview message : #972780  Replies : 18  Views : 394
    posté July 16, 2016, 22:05:34 | #5

Quote (SplingSplingSpling @ 16 July 2016 04:11) *

Quote (KoyBB @ 16 July 2016 03:49) *
    Excuse me, im newbie, pls tellme where is Brutas in the first Optomai quest?
    What is it look like?
    Thanks guys!
    Maybe he's the boss of the Raised Vault-dungeon, but I'm not 100% certain.
    he is  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972628  Replies : 41  Views : 1801
    posté July 16, 2016, 15:56:52 | #6
    I'm honestly more concerned about the Beauxbatons School of Magic Guild's Haven world because whoever logged in as the second in command went and kicked everyone from the guild a few days ago.

I don't care about the library I spent a good portion of real life money and crafting time to make or All of the books stretching from every event since the games launch and every book available except a few rarities who escape my grasp, even the corocoburio mission books from when we could do the crocobur quest, that will be lost when the havenworld will eventually be repossessed. It won't happen now but honestly the time people put into a havenworld... time is the only thing of value that is worth anything in this game. When the next auction comes up and that guild goes on the list...ugh. Right in my heart. The Temporary leader poured his heart into making the guild active again and he was doing an amazing job... then it all gets thrown away in an instant.

edit for clarity

the havenworld is still the guilds but there is no one in the guild now to use it. Meaning that the guild isn't disbanded but just empty now... eventually it will be put up for auction if I can never get in touch with the actual guild master... he rarely uses facebook and is too busy to play the game these days.

Reason for edit : clarity
    Thread : News  Preview message : #972586  Replies : 146  Views : 3344
    posté July 15, 2016, 23:57:14 | #7

Quote (Gelgy @ 15 July 2016 00:10) *
    Osamodas isn't just the god of beasts, but the god closest to the dragons. The Osamodas's Whips are the dragon people among twelvians.

Pretty sure the god/goddess closest to the Dragons is The Goddess of the Eliatropes

they got pretty intimate if you know what I mean~ wink wink nudge nudge....

...bestiality :I

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #972504  Replies : 10  Views : 571
    posté July 15, 2016, 16:42:04 | #8
    excuse me? A guild with a haven world that only has 1 or two active members will be now losing their havenworld? This is terrible.

I've maintained the havenworld alone for all this time and now it's going to go away... ohwell... the clan doesn't really need a havenworld I guess...but

The guild my enutrof belonged to was ransacked by the old leaders second in command and she kicked everyone out of it. SOOoooooo many boutique items are now trapped in that haven world.... this sin't funny...

Thread : News  Preview message : #972411  Replies : 146  Views : 3344
    posté July 14, 2016, 05:57:00 | #9
    Side kicks Seriously, how long have sidekicks been bugged?

How has this not been fixed yet? It should have been number one on your hit list since you all just looooove making good "first impressions" by revamping the stupid tutorial.

Can't even group astrub knight after you remove him from the group once, it's irritating.

Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #972168  Replies : 0  Views : 69
    posté July 13, 2016, 05:25:53 | #10

Quote (treevamp1 @ 13 July 2016 04:54) *
    It does seem like the trend recently, just like Stalagmotel. Don't people test this stuff on the beta server?
    the people who test this stuff on the beta sever are all FAR over the recommended level and can never be a valid source of balancing information once they've "tested" the content below their level.

Kicker here is that not many people on beta are going to be there to test anything. Most boost up to max available and play around with builds and gear..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971925  Replies : 18  Views : 629
    posté July 12, 2016, 01:46:55 | #11
    did they ever even announce the winners of the national anthem contests?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971622  Replies : 6  Views : 273
    posté July 10, 2016, 21:59:15 | #12
    Remington is the international server, available to everyone who does not have a local server choice. The official language is English, though there are many players speaking other languages.

If you mean where the server is being maintained and monitored

It should be somewhere in france or canada :I more than likely canda... maybe just generic European area..or Britain?

Or I'm full of crap and someone more knowledgeable can answer your question

Reason for edit : Britain maybe? when I hear remington I only think of england...
    Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #971501  Replies : 2  Views : 218
    posté July 10, 2016, 21:48:09 | #13
    been on a grimm and evil nostalgia kick today so I'm just gonna share that love...

on topic though

things might feel dead but they aren't.

People still do stuff sometimes somewhere supposedly...

Trust me. You'll know when it's dead...

We'll all know...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971499  Replies : 14  Views : 582
    posté July 10, 2016, 21:40:27 | #14

Quote (ShadowFacts @ 10 July 2016 21:36) *

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 10 July 2016 21:31) *

Quote (Sting-Shotter @ 10 July 2016 21:06) *
    still nothing?
    were you expecting a response or for it to be implemented sometime this week, or something?

Who do you think you're dealing with!?
    Beyond that, he created the thread on the 8th (2 days ago) on a Friday..
    *Even if Ankama had a responsive CM team, most don't work weekends.
    did you just ninja me?

... you ninja'd me!

oh, you~  

Reason for edit : ninja
    Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #971498  Replies : 13  Views : 547
    posté July 10, 2016, 21:31:16 | #15

Quote (Sting-Shotter @ 10 July 2016 21:06) *
    still nothing?
    were you expecting a response or for it to be implemented sometime this week, or something?

Who do you think you're dealing with!?

Also it's the weekend.

Moderators and Sabi/Flatops don't work on the weekend.

They all have not work things to do  

Reason for edit : also~
    Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #971494  Replies : 13  Views : 547
    posté July 09, 2016, 04:01:14 | #16

Quote (saphiLC @ 08 July 2016 19:14) *
    they should disable 1 vs 1( or 1 vs more, looking at you, mr tiny small d$$k with a fake wife, leader of bbc :3) pk if they don't intend to balance the classes to allow 1v1

that's just silly talk

stop being silly

why disable 1v1 pvp?

That's

Just

Silly

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971312  Replies : 115  Views : 5052
    posté July 07, 2016, 14:18:04 | #17
    and then I think of the guilds that will outbid the smaller guilds so that they can have a second haven-world on an alt guild.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971101  Replies : 35  Views : 1276
    posté July 03, 2016, 14:54:26 | #18
    the one who is alive at the end of a fight is the winner

so obviously classes with high sustain will almost always come out on top in any fight unless the player themselves just made mistakes in the battle or in their build.

survival wins.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #970668  Replies : 115  Views : 5052