Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Knight-Breake...'s profile
Statistics
58 Posts (0.06 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté July 16, 2014, 08:44:54 | #1
Aha, I didn't get anything of these items? Why? Germany won the WC so where are the promised tokens?

Thread : News  Preview message : #754399  Replies : 15  Views : 724
posté December 04, 2013, 14:24:51 | #2

Quote (kurokat @ 04 December 2013 12:31) *
You do realize Chromatic works best when your elements are not balanced, right?

Chromatic Damage/Heals use your highest mastery as their element.

So let's say you have:
Air: 27%
Fire: 300%
Earth: 243%
Water: 145%

You would be then using the 300% and dealing Fire Damage/Heals.

Where it get's tricky is when you have elements that are the same, such as your highest being 300% in two different elements. Troyle has mentioned that there is an in game formula that decides then which element it would use, though we don't know what that formula is I don't think.

It has also been mentioned that the spell levels of the sidekicks will raise with their level and they will be receiving masteries from those spells.

However, we do not know how that will exactly work with the two Chromatic Sidekicks as there have never been chromatic spells in the game before (just specialties and weapons).

- Kat
There is a special point of leveling a chromatic character balanced. For each Fight you can decide which mastery you would like to use, by changing for example only one item of his equip. Or you can keep 4 different build for your sidekick with you.

Wasn't the formula kinda like this: the game will look at the lowest resistance of your opponent and chose that mastery. (Or was it something at foggers revamp?!) This way a balanced sidekick is reeeeally nice. If he's a damage dealer. Did you catches my idea?

I really would love to see it working this way.

Okay that is nice that the dmg and resistance will be raised. I already maid a build for a lv 105 shadow. Don't blame me for that lv, im playing slowly and I enjoying it.
Hopefully Shadow will get % on getting AP on his active spell, so we'll get a chance to get 2 AP's when he's lv 102+

Knight

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #646067  Replies : 195  Views : 12454
posté December 04, 2013, 11:40:16 | #3
Do Sidekicks (also the chromatic ones) get extra dmg and resist from leveling their spells? Otherwise those wont have good resistens at all. Only the equipment cant solve that problem.

And what about chromatik Sidekicks when their dmg ist balanced!? Which element will be chosen to take dmg? Or are those useless then?

Will we get some posibility to lv their stats (Like crit, Hp)? Not all of them, but a few.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #646023  Replies : 195  Views : 12454
posté December 02, 2013, 12:26:30 | #4
Can we invite Multiman's in our guilds? Will they trigger two guild quests? Or gain any guild bonuses like Kit Skill, dmg ect.?!

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #644819  Replies : 195  Views : 12454
posté November 29, 2013, 10:27:28 | #5
Right now as I can see in the Sidekick Interface we are able to collect just 7 "different" Sidekicks. But will you allow us collect more then one Sidekick of the same type (sure we are not allowed to use two of the same type in a fight, i dont ask for that). For example I want to lv my first Lumino, then my second. And in the End I would like to trade one of these leveled one. ... What does speak against it?! Otherwise we can only lv one, sell him and start again to lv another one.

But the way I described it, we could lv them in a kinda "parallel" way (not at the same time).

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #643479  Replies : 195  Views : 12454
posté November 27, 2013, 18:33:55 | #6
As Sabi just said the 200 ppl would be chosen (actually they are already) from all community together, not server wise.

Thread : News  Preview message : #642391  Replies : 57  Views : 2631
posté November 27, 2013, 18:14:58 | #7
Kinda sad that those shiny multimans wont be rare in the game. If everyone have access to buy them trough the shop ppl wont buy longer subs them. Also if those two are the best multimans, so this was everony will have them

Thread : News  Preview message : #642375  Replies : 57  Views : 2631
posté November 27, 2013, 17:45:32 | #8
Good to hear that I'll get Shadow at day one

Thread : News  Preview message : #642339  Replies : 57  Views : 2631
posté November 27, 2013, 15:27:47 | #9
Little offtopic here: Dont foget to check this topic

Looking forward to this revamp.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #642249  Replies : 145  Views : 8086
posté November 27, 2013, 15:25:39 | #10
Happy birthday Troyle! :) Hey hey hey, today is Troyle's birthday.

Lets see this as a petition. Everyones reply will count a yes for him to get a day off today. xD

So happy birthday Troyle  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #642247  Replies : 30  Views : 1053
posté November 14, 2013, 18:36:54 | #11
The ranking system isnt solved perfectly yet. Now it is secure but you can not apply to your alts the same rank as you have, you will have to ask someone with a higher rank.

This way all rights about "bank chests and houses" are useless to set up, because you cant add an alt to your guild and give him the same rights as you have without asking someone else.

I also recommend to add a possibility to set multiple ranks to the same lv. But at first place fix the first issue please.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #634785  Replies : 299  Views : 21325
posté November 14, 2013, 18:33:15 | #12
The ranking system isnt solved perfectly yet. Now it is secure but you can not apply to your alts the same rank as you have, you will have to ask someone with a higher rank.

This way all rights about "bank chests and houses" are useless to set up, because you cant add an alt to your guild and give him the same rights as you have without asking someone else.

I also recommend to add a possibility to set multiple ranks to the same lv. But at first place fix the first issue please.

Adding the possibility to set a few ranks to the same rank lv, should isolate higher ranks with the same rights but slighlty difference (for example house bank slots) from each other.

Here an example:

I: GM
II: higher rank member
III: Troyle
III: Sabi
IV: lower rank
V: without rights.

This way Troyle could set up his alts to this own rank (equal, which isnt possible for now) but he's isolated to set up any chars to the rank "Sabi". So this way Sabi's right for example to remove an item from house 1 is save.
The same way Sabi's rank will work.

And only a higher rank member or GM will be able to change a character to the rank called Sabi or Troyle.

I hope youll get my idea with this explanation.

Right now its like this:

I: GM
II: higher rank member
III: Troyle
IV: Sabi
V: lower rank
VI: without rights.

First Troyle is not able to set up his alts to his own rank (he will have to ask the GM or higher rank members). Second Troyle could be a bad guy and rob Sabi's house slots by seting an alt of his to the rank "Sabi". Third Sabi cant do anything about it.
Troyle's and Sabi's rights are the same, but the only have different access to their house slots.
So if both the the right to kick a member, only Troyle will be able to kick Sabi, but she wont be able to kick Troyle.

These are only examples of the current ranking system and its again a workaround in great guilds.

Please support my ideas and fix all this issues.

This post has been edited by Knight-Breaker - November 14, 2013, 19:02:44.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #634777  Replies : 66  Views : 5710
posté November 14, 2013, 08:25:49 | #13
The ranking System have some bad workarounds! For Example:
A rank V have the rights to change the rank. He is able to modify ppl with lower rank to a much higher rank. So he is even able to put his alt to a rank II for example, then relog and put this main to rank II as well.

So pls FIX THIS. You should lock the higher ranks.
Also you could add the possibility to set more then one ranks to the same rank-LV.

I guess other rights could also have some glitches like this.

This post has been edited by Knight-Breaker - November 14, 2013, 08:30:17.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #634465  Replies : 299  Views : 21325
posté October 27, 2013, 15:32:28 | #14
Here are the Ogrest Slayer (Side: Supervillains):

Valar: We are the chosen ones. (Enutrof)
Sada'Mazzi: We sacrifice our blood. (Osamodas)
Xor the Mechromancer: We kill for honor. (Xelor)
D'Artagnan: We are the holy ones. (Foggernaut)
Krabface: Our armor stained with blood. (Foggernaut)
Marselon: We will kill everyone. (Masqueraider)

This post has been edited by Knight-Breaker - October 27, 2013, 15:34:00.
Thread : News  Preview message : #624991  Replies : 23  Views : 1714
posté October 21, 2013, 20:26:06 | #15
I really would like to know what will happens to HWs that already have more than 3 mine blocks of the same type. This restriction its really annoying. Mine blocks for the HW are for digging ores how many you want. Im really sorry but this is my though about his: ankama is not able or even is lazy to analyse the game for bots and ban then. ... Because of that we're not allowed to dig more ores. Its the same as digging in the world of twelve, you wont get more of it. We could do it with a HW but not you're just taking this option from us.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #622927  Replies : 299  Views : 21325
posté October 21, 2013, 20:17:20 | #16
My words. Ive got an amazing screenshot of my team. That would be sad if no one of our community wont win! That should be server intern.

Thread : News  Preview message : #622923  Replies : 46  Views : 2202
posté October 21, 2013, 08:43:13 | #17
Is that really server cross competition? That would be sad. I didnt get it from Sabi's reply.

Thread : News  Preview message : #622693  Replies : 46  Views : 2202
posté October 11, 2013, 16:39:57 | #18
Lucky you Ankama, I just bought all of them

Thread : News  Preview message : #618155  Replies : 27  Views : 1137
posté October 04, 2013, 20:28:03 | #19
@ElevenEleven: there wont be any new Haven Worlds with this Update.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #613711  Replies : 20  Views : 2222
posté September 25, 2013, 17:03:37 | #20

Quote (S48GSII @ 25 September 2013 16:35) *
Oh yes!!!
No more hotfix after 5 min server open...
you wish  

Thread : News  Preview message : #610265  Replies : 22  Views : 1364