Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

rmw1's profile
Statistics
55 Posts (0.08 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 28, 2014, 22:20:50 | #1
I would take two sidekicks if you assholes hadn't completely went back on your word about them not requiring keys for dungeons AFTER you sold them to us...

Thread : News  Preview message : #767216  Replies : 18  Views : 1011
posté August 08, 2014, 12:23:52 | #2
Sent you guys a PM.

Please respond :-)

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #760987  Replies : 19  Views : 800
posté August 07, 2014, 01:21:13 | #3

Quote (CoreSorrow @ 05 August 2014 18:52) *
So i've been reading a lot of stuff about Sadidas on the General Discussion Forum, that they are underpowered, theres one one build that is actually good (lone sadida or something like that), dolls suck, stuff like that

But i sudenly got curious with the class, what can you guys that actually play this class say about them?

Ups and downs, why do you like them?

Ups: Bramble Armor

Downs: Everything else.

I play a Sadi because I hope that one day Ankama will buff them to not be so terrible.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #760616  Replies : 28  Views : 1715
posté August 05, 2014, 11:58:13 | #4
I will auto-attack anyone who starts taking my resources if I am grinding them. Happened last night, will happen again I am sure.

Good job to Nappy for protecting his area as well.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #760149  Replies : 8  Views : 699
posté August 03, 2014, 13:46:15 | #5

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 03 August 2014 13:20) *
Do any sadidas actually play a build which uses the maximum of all 6 dolls? I thought they were too cost heavy to have that many out and be playable. I havent really kept up with the changes, but shouldn't you still be able to get 2/3 from gear comfortably?

I have a 4 control build at the moment, but am able to run a 6 control build if I want to severely gimp myself even more.

Problem is.... you guessed it, dolls are horrible. With 2k hp, and right around 400 air/water dmg an ultra-powerful lands at 320ish hp, and 260 air dmg. Greedy are roughly the same, but with the 100% of my water dmg.

I've not found any reason in PvE to summon dolls aside from the occasional dmg sink. Then once you plop a doll out you lose your stacks of lone Sadi that take 5 rounds to get max....

Sadi are just bad. It is really sad since they have a ton of potential to be one of those classes that can be played in many different ways. I spent about 5 hours in the training room one day with multiple sets/pieces of armor/pets/etc playing with stats/spells/specialties, and it comes down to there being no viable way to run dolls at all. They get one shot by the aggressive 300/400's, they only do a few hundred dmg each, and they just make me sad.

Like I said, they are the one class in the game that needs a complete overhaul the worst. Let's just hope they realize it, but hey, this is Ankama we are talking about. They probably think Sadi are wtfOP.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #759639  Replies : 5  Views : 354
posté August 03, 2014, 00:35:09 | #6

Quote (Neneko88 @ 18 July 2014 18:55) *
Are you going to stop adding control on equips? What will happen to sadidas?
6 control is very important for our class since spamming many weak dolls is the role of a summoning sadida (osa is the 1 or 2 summon class).

Sadi is probably the class that needs a revamp the most. I know Grou had some crap-tastic plan in place to destroy all other classes first, but Ankama really needs to get Sadi up to snuff. The number of people that actively play a Sadi at higher levels is very, very low.

Their damage is low, their dolls are terrible, and they are really only good for bramble armor/few occasions that totems are not horrible.

They should be the first priority in getting a complete revamp of the class.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #759504  Replies : 5  Views : 354
posté August 02, 2014, 15:25:14 | #7

Quote (kurokat @ 29 July 2014 21:12) *
It's wonderful how you say I "wasted my time", assume what I've read or not read, and just generally lash at anything that doesn't agree with you from either smallz117 or myself as just being ignorant to the rest of the posts.

Like smallz117 said two posts ago, someone mentions something and another responds. If you didn't want it added to the discussion (such as the subject on Grou), you didn't need to continue it. Personally it doesn't matter either way, but when something is said, due responses normally come.

I've also mentioned twice in my posts that I like the idea of Sadida's having trees and that I would get to them in more detail, I just didn't have time in my recent posts. I also mentioned that I've read every post. I saw your posts that "oh if people really like these spells, we can think of what else to change" you posted after, but that doesn't say much. You offer no alternative thoughts on the matter and we are back to square one. Even if trees are added, what would have to be replaced or changed?

As far as going over your first three removal suggestions, this was a bit for me, as well as a way of showing my thought process. Sure, I could have done a more childish approach and just gone "derr, this is stupid, tees spells are great" without any explination what so ever. Leaving all in the dark as to why and it just becoming a silly comment/response than an actual discussion. But something like that to me are what I call posts that are a waste of time. Like your last couple of exchanges with smallz117, he even says he never mentions anything about trees and I looked it over again, he didn't, yet you keep going on how he (and myself) flat out doesn't like the idea. The you have a simple post just insulting him for being a jerk when I saw no such thing. He's done no name calling even after your said comment and his previous posts are simple responses.

Even if you feel like I've wasted my time with a post, there is no need for that. I spend my time the way I feel, and again, I like going over things in detail, be it at work or play.

I am actually most impressed with Kiku's posts in this thread so far, but like with the trees, I will get to that in due order (as I like going in order).

Quote (rmw1 @ 29 July 2014 11:22) *
Taking classes that play horribly, and making is slightly less horrible will make anyone happy. There are probably just a handful of people who believe Grou was "good" at his job.

The problem is that Sadi were good in beta. Then they were continually nerfed down, and then we were given an absolutely horrible revamp.

Go look at one of the "farewell Grou" threads. Funny enough, I am not sure any of them are still up because people just slammed him the entire time resulting in Sabi having to lock/delete them.

So much for your "Grou did good on a lot of classes".

Also, Grou was removed from the revamping and completely from the game/put onto another game. The Sram revamp was done by a completely different team. Grou released his "revamp preview" of the Sram, and there is not really anything that carried over that I saw into the new revamp done by the new team. EVERYONE seems pretty happy about the new revamp.
@rmw1
I remember these threads and read the posts in those to. 90% of which were just from Sadida players. Most were locked because of flaming, though most are still in the forums and not deleted.

On the Srams, if you compare the original pdf to the new one (of which I've commented extensively on both, watched all of Mango's streams too), you can see many of the ideas Grou did are still in use. From the water branch, to the double and to a lesser extent, how invisible works. There have been some amazing changes and the fun traps added back in, but Grou definitely had an influence on it all. Not everyone is happy about the revamp (specifically Lorechief/Felfire, who doesn't like the new invisibility, and I only single him out as he's an old guildy that quit than started up again on wakfu-asia without a how do you do), but both the early pdf and the current version were met with mainly positive votes. Only real complaint on the early Grou one was really the lack of traps. I do find it funny though how you specifically chose to use the words "removed" when while yes, he's no longer directly involved, you have no idea if they still talk with him for ideas or what the circumstances of what more important projects he is now working on.

Grou did good on a lot of classes works quite well. Other than the Sadida, which have ended up in such failure? I'm not hearing any. Eca, Feca, Eni and Xelor each ended very well and are so good many recommend them.

Sadida's were broken in the beta. They were a lot of fun to say the least, but with things like:
- Totem that could be place anywhere and without a push, couldn't be destroyed was game breaking
- Dolls had insane HP
- Statting HP got exponentially better that it was the best stat and really the only stat Sadida's focused (along with other stats), Since Dolls had an ever higher base HP to work off the Sadida's, you had an unkillable army.
- Madolls had use with their -2mp, but because of no states such as resist to MP loss, it was easily abusable in that you could remove MP 100% of the time and make anything, boss or other player immovable.

They really needed a nerf from that point. Though preferably not to that extent. The revamp went horribly, and we all agreed on that for Sadida's.

As I talked about other things, I'll get to Trees later again.

- Kat

People need to realize that this is a fricking PvE game. Things SHOULD NOT BE BALANCED AROUND PVP!!!!!!!

-Dolls did have high hp, now they get one shot by anything, and have such low dmg that they are basically unplayable. 6ap for a 280 hp ultra-powerful with what, 60% of air mastery? Greedies that only hit once per round, etc, etc. They are trash. The only semi-playable one is the Block, but as soon as you summon a seed you lose your Lone Sadida stacks that take 5 rounds to build up to max.
-Totem was able to be placed anywhere. Now it is crappy apart from a few UBs, it runs away and has excessively low hp.
-Maddoll did take MP, but it added MP removal resist as they do now.

So now we take a look at the state Osa are in now:
-They can summon 2x lvl 150's with 2.5k+ hp each, and still cast their own spells to make them better. They have multiple skills they use, and have VERY high dmg and resist.
-They can summon a gobgob that heals pretty much as well, or better than an Eni.
-They can resurrect themselves.
-etc, etc.

Why are these not real issues? BECAUSE THIS IS A PVE GAME. PvP is an after thought and has no real significance. It pisses me off to no end when people try to say "boo hoo this is OP because they beat me 1v1". Who gives a rat's behind? This game isn't PvP.

All in all Sadi are in desperate need of a complete revamp agian. Hopefully without Grou it will actually be a good one.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #759401  Replies : 50  Views : 1358
posté July 31, 2014, 11:52:55 | #8
Buying Imperial Summoner Armor other stuff || Sale list As per the title I am looking for an Imperial Summoner Armor

Also looking for:

Hushed Scepter
Fryou's Little Staff
Kraken, Hushed, or Initiate Epaulettes
Desdemona Amulet

Selling:

-Magmog Set
-Lvl 50 Snoofle with black dye and bandana
-Excarnus Set
-MARC 2 Helmet
-Forfut Set
-Black Crow Boots
-Lvl 100 Makacards
-Masq Emblem
-Milkar Set
-White Crow BP/Belt
-Emiw Shoes and Amulet
-Cactaboots
-Khiel's Aegis
-JARNO
-Rock Bottoms
-Cassel Helm
-Troolgodyte Poncho
-Azael's Dagger Set with 2% dmg runes.
-Lvl 50 Bow Meow
-Tortured Soul
-Aesof Mace with 2x 3% dmg runes
-Perfect Mine Helm (25% ore harvest)
-Dark Hurl Set

Leave offer here or contact Mister Tuggles in game.

Still selling/buying said items. Pm me.

This post has been edited by rmw1 - August 04, 2014, 20:08:09.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #758788  Replies : 0  Views : 78
posté July 31, 2014, 11:44:26 | #9

Quote (Hexot @ 28 July 2014 22:39) *
WTB 100 Smithmagic Hammers for 2.5 million kama

IGN: Inky, Inkxi

I may be able to float 100 of them, but as someone stated above, your offer is too low.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #758785  Replies : 7  Views : 290
posté July 31, 2014, 02:43:45 | #10
CMC set for doll spam So I've basically been playing Earth/Air Sadi since I can remember, and I think it may be time for a change.

Does anyone have a set or combo of items for Air/Earth Sadi that focuses on CMC? Needs to have at least +3 control as well to get the max 6 dolls out. Will also need 2 ap out of the set combo. Running less than 10ap is something I don't want to do. Level would be around 125ish. I am wanting to keep earth in the mix so that I am still able to go to UBs.

Basic premise will be to get 4 ultra powerfuls up (can get 3 up in round 2), 2 casting woodland stench, 2 casting sudden chill, 1 lethargic, and one mad doll up. The lathargic and mad doll will take 1 ap/mp per turn with no build up of resist. I would supplement casting what is needed, using bramble armor if I see a doll is about to pop. I would most likely be spamming poisoned wind as the buildup on this is actually quite a lot of damage if someone is spending all their AP/MP per turn.

Would like to see what people can come up with. I know it won't be super viable, but I've not seen any "summoner sadi" threads recently and it would be nice to see what some of the old sadi players can come up with.

This post has been edited by rmw1 - July 31, 2014, 02:47:04.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #758712  Replies : 0  Views : 223
posté July 29, 2014, 11:22:07 | #11

Quote (smallz117 @ 28 July 2014 20:19) *

Quote (rmw1 @ 27 July 2014 23:36) *
The entire Sadi class needs another rebalance. Grou had quite literally screwed up every class he got his nasty fingers on, and he was removed. If you look at the updated Sram revamp you will see that the new team actually knows what they are doing. The new Sram looks amazing. Hopefully Sadi will get hit by them very soon.
*laughs indefinitely*
You'll find a lot of people believe that Grou did good on a lot of classes, most people just complain about his work on sadida.

People who believe Grou didnt have a hand in the most recent sram revamp might want to rethink that. And while I dont have paper proof of someone saying Grou was a part of this recent one, well here's a couple points. We all know Ankama's speed on the matter of making new classes, usually about 1-2 months to have it on paper and in beta for testing. Plus the new sram revamp was announce and somewhat functioning less than a week from Grou's announced step down from class revamps.
With that in mind, I think its safe to say that the people behind the new class revamps didnt come up with their design and have in programmed in in what would probably be world record time for Ankama getting anything done.

Although we could always ask to see if he did play a part just to make sure.

Taking classes that play horribly, and making is slightly less horrible will make anyone happy. There are probably just a handful of people who believe Grou was "good" at his job.

The problem is that Sadi were good in beta. Then they were continually nerfed down, and then we were given an absolutely horrible revamp.

Go look at one of the "farewell Grou" threads. Funny enough, I am not sure any of them are still up because people just slammed him the entire time resulting in Sabi having to lock/delete them.

So much for your "Grou did good on a lot of classes".

Also, Grou was removed from the revamping and completely from the game/put onto another game. The Sram revamp was done by a completely different team. Grou released his "revamp preview" of the Sram, and there is not really anything that carried over that I saw into the new revamp done by the new team. EVERYONE seems pretty happy about the new revamp.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #758199  Replies : 50  Views : 1358
posté July 28, 2014, 12:21:38 | #12
As a fire enu you want lvl 20 geo. Your skills get more dmg from mines in their area, and said skills destroy the mines.

This post has been edited by rmw1 - July 28, 2014, 12:22:33.
Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #757936  Replies : 4  Views : 1126
posté July 28, 2014, 11:34:37 | #13
I run a masq, xelor, and sadi. Works very well for me.

Thread : General  Preview message : #757928  Replies : 5  Views : 399
posté July 27, 2014, 23:36:26 | #14
The entire Sadi class needs another rebalance. Grou had quite literally screwed up every class he got his nasty fingers on, and he was removed. If you look at the updated Sram revamp you will see that the new team actually knows what they are doing. The new Sram looks amazing. Hopefully Sadi will get hit by them very soon.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #757801  Replies : 50  Views : 1358
posté July 23, 2014, 12:25:47 | #15
Magmog set Just curious, but did the magmog set lose the reflect damage effect, or was it on the galbarog set?

Just coming back to the game and a little confused :-)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756420  Replies : 3  Views : 171
posté July 22, 2014, 12:33:38 | #16
Message me your in game name and we will talk when I get home from work.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #755976  Replies : 5  Views : 193
posté July 22, 2014, 12:32:29 | #17
Did you get your Milkar set yet?

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #755975  Replies : 2  Views : 86
posté July 22, 2014, 12:16:49 | #18
Buying Azael's Dagger Set As per the title I am looking to purchase the Azael's Dagger Set.

Msg me or post here.

This post has been edited by rmw1 - July 22, 2014, 12:18:34.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #755966  Replies : 0  Views : 41
posté July 22, 2014, 11:49:03 | #19
How much are you paying for Toxispike?

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #755944  Replies : 25  Views : 1502
posté July 19, 2014, 11:57:59 | #20
Selling any Ogrine Shop items As per the title I am looking to increase my kama, so I am going to be selling items out of the cash shop.

You pick what you want, give me a price you are willing to pay, and we will go from there.

I will be doing this until I feel I have sufficient kama.

Leave messages here, or mail me.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #755229  Replies : 5  Views : 193