Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

rmw1's profile
Statistics
69 Posts (0.09 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 21:41:38 | #1
Ok, what skills would you suggest for it then? I hear a lot of different opinions between things like ember/fusion, etc.

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #812133  Replies : 3  Views : 103
posté Yesterday - 12:11:29 | #2
Contact Dull in game if you would.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #811931  Replies : 2  Views : 131
posté Yesterday - 11:49:13 | #3

Quote (Homq @ 11 October 2014 13:50) *
Probably because you use multiple accounts instead of interacting and playing with other players. Least that's how I feel. But it's a matter of taste I guess. Good luck to you!

Problem with this game is that the majority of the other players are sitting at level cap, or rushing alts to 160.

9 times out of 10 the other players DO NOT want to help other players out. If you do find a person willing to allow you to level with their alt they will quickly out level you at 3x exp. This means they move to a new area you probably can't go to yet.

Him running multiple accounts isn't sad, the way the vets play is.

This post has been edited by rmw1 - December 19, 2014, 11:59:56.
Thread : Combat Strategy  Preview message : #811925  Replies : 7  Views : 745
posté Yesterday - 11:07:34 | #4
Best Enu elements for: Basically I am going to be turning one of my toons into an Enutrof in anticipation for the "Hero" feature that will come out at some point in the next few weeks/months.

His main purpose will be high pp for drops, pouches, and DPT.

I will be using him with a similar lvl tri-build Sram, a Krosmoglob, and a Virulent (may change one of these out for a Proto, or use a Proto + another MM if we can use 2x MM per character). The Sram is basically self sufficient with healing, tanking, etc. Glob will help spot heal or DPT, Virulent will be a pretty nasty DPT or off tank when I fully gear/lvl her, etc. Will be grinding on random mobs as well as clearing dungeons I have a chance at.

Question is what is the best element combo for this type of Enu? I have been leaning towards Fire/Water as I hear it fills both roles I want the Enu to, but I am pretty unfamiliar with the class as a whole as not many people play them anymore.

If I go fire water what is the best type of gear stat I should be going for? Should I be trying to piece together PP suits, or should I go for fire/water stuff with distance/single target, or distance/area?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #811906  Replies : 3  Views : 103
posté December 18, 2014, 00:43:12 | #5
Double is a must. Not only is is a dmg soak, but it has fear. Fear is one of the best map manipulation skills in game.

On top of all of that you can do a small amount of dmg with him. Helps if you need to kill a low hp mob off.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #810883  Replies : 1  Views : 141
posté December 15, 2014, 12:27:34 | #6
Contact Dull in game.

Looking to pick up some pieces (sent you a msg on here).

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #809523  Replies : 3  Views : 142
posté December 07, 2014, 00:42:27 | #7

Quote (Gunnerwolfang @ 06 December 2014 11:05) *

Quote (titanixpowa @ 06 December 2014 03:10) *
-Buff the sidekicks. They are also thinking on removing item slots on sidekicks but buffing their characteristics. Idk why though
To make the sidekick more feasible since you won't need to gear them anymore to be at par with a hero alt. After all, sidekicks cost a lot.

Quote (titanixpowa @ 06 December 2014 03:10) *
-Ankama wants to minimize the number of advantages a guy with 6 accounts has over a guy who has 1. I guess with the new ''Hero'' feature.
Ankama have always admitted that multi-accounting in dofus is a mistake, one that is bo longer possible to correct at this point of time that a lot of players are already doing it... They are trying to correct this mistake in Wakfu early before it becomes a problem that they can no longer fix.

Sidekicks needs a complete overhaul imo. The worst thing they ever did to them was release them not needing to have keys for dungeons, then reversing that. I am still highly pissed off about that entire situation.

Multi-account is already a problem that is going to be extremely difficult for Ankama to fix. I know people who specifically run 6 accounts just so they don't have to depend on other people. What they need to do is reduce the actual leveling grind so people can get to the 140's+ much faster, and join in on the content that most vets are at. I love this game, but I can only play it in a few week spurts before I get burnt out on grinding. I am either grinding professions, grinding levels, grinding gear, grinding transmute stones to get my gear to be what I want, etc, etc.

Grind needs to be alleviated.

Thread : General  Preview message : #805480  Replies : 4  Views : 533
posté December 06, 2014, 11:29:37 | #8
It just depends on what you want out of your Sidekicks, but it seems that one can't go wrong with krosmoglob. It is an extremely good DPT when geared correctly, and can do some ok healing as well.

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #805315  Replies : 1  Views : 337
posté December 04, 2014, 11:41:21 | #9
24 man raid would be the most boring thing ever. Waiting 12 minute minimum between turns (since we all know people are slow). No thank you.

This post has been edited by rmw1 - December 04, 2014, 11:43:34.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #804626  Replies : 23  Views : 1122
posté December 04, 2014, 11:39:58 | #10

Quote (LowWide @ 26 November 2014 06:34) *
Osas aren't op, Ankama just totally fails at making PvP. They just can't balance the crap. Period.

I don't know why people haven't grasped this fact yet.... but this is a PvE game. PvP is just an after thought, and in no way should ANYTHING be balanced around it.

All PvP is right now, and probably will be for the remainder of the life of the game, is a bragging right for end game people.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #804625  Replies : 84  Views : 1522
posté November 30, 2014, 15:45:31 | #11
If they made Ultra-powerfuls not block LOS or had them stay at least 2 cells away it would make Sadi so much better. That seems to be the biggest problem I have. They always block LOS and are useless in that sense.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #803031  Replies : 43  Views : 1711
posté November 25, 2014, 11:20:54 | #12
Sidekicks will become absolutely useless here in a few months. Ankama has, on the beta server, a system in place that allows us to use 3 characters from our account at once.

Unless Ankama decides to excessively buff Sidekicks/remove their need for keys/etc they will never be used.

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #800794  Replies : 3  Views : 363
posté November 22, 2014, 16:33:30 | #13
S> Sidekicks Looking to sell off my collection of sidekicks, including the newest one that was just released.

I believe I have all but Protoflex right now.

Levels range from 111 to 40.

Just leave a message here or pm with with what you want, and the price.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #799804  Replies : 0  Views : 108
posté October 19, 2014, 17:02:49 | #14
I stopped watching after he ate the pepper.

Shouldn't be proud of some dumbass promoting your game.

Thread : News  Preview message : #788720  Replies : 18  Views : 1003
posté August 28, 2014, 22:20:50 | #15
I would take two sidekicks if you assholes hadn't completely went back on your word about them not requiring keys for dungeons AFTER you sold them to us...

Thread : News  Preview message : #767216  Replies : 18  Views : 1670
posté August 08, 2014, 12:23:52 | #16
Sent you guys a PM.

Please respond :-)

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #760987  Replies : 21  Views : 1130
posté August 07, 2014, 01:21:13 | #17

Quote (CoreSorrow @ 05 August 2014 18:52) *
So i've been reading a lot of stuff about Sadidas on the General Discussion Forum, that they are underpowered, theres one one build that is actually good (lone sadida or something like that), dolls suck, stuff like that

But i sudenly got curious with the class, what can you guys that actually play this class say about them?

Ups and downs, why do you like them?

Ups: Bramble Armor

Downs: Everything else.

I play a Sadi because I hope that one day Ankama will buff them to not be so terrible.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #760616  Replies : 28  Views : 2127
posté August 05, 2014, 11:58:13 | #18
I will auto-attack anyone who starts taking my resources if I am grinding them. Happened last night, will happen again I am sure.

Good job to Nappy for protecting his area as well.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #760149  Replies : 8  Views : 1320
posté August 03, 2014, 13:46:15 | #19

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 03 August 2014 13:20) *
Do any sadidas actually play a build which uses the maximum of all 6 dolls? I thought they were too cost heavy to have that many out and be playable. I havent really kept up with the changes, but shouldn't you still be able to get 2/3 from gear comfortably?

I have a 4 control build at the moment, but am able to run a 6 control build if I want to severely gimp myself even more.

Problem is.... you guessed it, dolls are horrible. With 2k hp, and right around 400 air/water dmg an ultra-powerful lands at 320ish hp, and 260 air dmg. Greedy are roughly the same, but with the 100% of my water dmg.

I've not found any reason in PvE to summon dolls aside from the occasional dmg sink. Then once you plop a doll out you lose your stacks of lone Sadi that take 5 rounds to get max....

Sadi are just bad. It is really sad since they have a ton of potential to be one of those classes that can be played in many different ways. I spent about 5 hours in the training room one day with multiple sets/pieces of armor/pets/etc playing with stats/spells/specialties, and it comes down to there being no viable way to run dolls at all. They get one shot by the aggressive 300/400's, they only do a few hundred dmg each, and they just make me sad.

Like I said, they are the one class in the game that needs a complete overhaul the worst. Let's just hope they realize it, but hey, this is Ankama we are talking about. They probably think Sadi are wtfOP.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #759639  Replies : 5  Views : 501
posté August 03, 2014, 00:35:09 | #20

Quote (Neneko88 @ 18 July 2014 18:55) *
Are you going to stop adding control on equips? What will happen to sadidas?
6 control is very important for our class since spamming many weak dolls is the role of a summoning sadida (osa is the 1 or 2 summon class).

Sadi is probably the class that needs a revamp the most. I know Grou had some crap-tastic plan in place to destroy all other classes first, but Ankama really needs to get Sadi up to snuff. The number of people that actively play a Sadi at higher levels is very, very low.

Their damage is low, their dolls are terrible, and they are really only good for bramble armor/few occasions that totems are not horrible.

They should be the first priority in getting a complete revamp of the class.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #759504  Replies : 5  Views : 501