Chronah's profile
Statistics
32 Posts (0.03 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté July 29, 2014, 21:19:49 | #1
Congrats Kaliga and princess Kairi!!!

Thread : News  Preview message : #758350  Replies : 10  Views : 6503
posté June 26, 2014, 11:49:11 | #2
I'm exited to see what their going to do, because I really like WAKFU and to me, nothing they've done so far has changed that

They do like complaining.

Thread : News  Preview message : #749458  Replies : 303  Views : 15918
posté February 07, 2014, 04:28:05 | #3
Wow, this is really exiting, I actually wasn't expecting this  

Thread : News  Preview message : #676205  Replies : 21  Views : 2411
posté February 05, 2014, 20:32:42 | #4
I'm really glad that WAKFU will reach the rest of the world, I can't wait!

no matter what anyone else says or thinks, you guys are amazing~ Thank you so much.

Ankama rocks~

Thread : News  Preview message : #675287  Replies : 12  Views : 1956
posté November 04, 2013, 20:51:41 | #5

Quote (Ka-Mara @ 04 November 2013 15:49) *
1)Need a climat control at HW.
2) like said Jade ned Day/Night
3) why plants deleted if we move bildings at HW?
4) Why awery one can cut plants at HW? but seed can only gild members?
alredy see how my plnts stolen at HW :@
and then omeone who notat us gild mining us ore at HW :@
5) why HW no have mmmmmm scroll..... for erthg? why all HW look like astrub?
maybe we wana Brakmar HW stile? or Sufokia?
6) name under staf at HW deco....

( XD some ideas for devs :3 )

sorry, it's a little incomprehensible.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #628729  Replies : 35  Views : 2496
posté October 01, 2013, 16:47:05 | #6

Quote (Neuroid @ 01 October 2013 13:52) *
- Insignia in Wakfu still unavailable
- Everyone likely already has the figures you're offering as a reward.
- Even if the price was good, imagining the Goultards I'd have to go through... Yeah I'd still pass the chance.
-Try balancing the figurines more and please fix the Counts, some spells ignore their Unfazed State and remove MP/AP anyway.

@Asthis, you're one funny guy if you think a full sac team is hard to take down.
I agree with you on the costumes, I really would like to see some Exclusive Krosmaster costumes we could wear specifically in WAKFU or DOFUS, I think that would be cool and would show the rest of the world who plays, as well as just for the sake of wearing it.

the same goes for the Brotherhood of tofu team. I was exited to get them at first, but then After a while I noticed they were "Okay" and other figurines became a better choice to use.

(Even with the addition of demonique rewards), I already have them is what I'm trying to say.

Oh, and for the Counts, you may have misunderstood his effect.

I've been using Comte Harebourg for a month and a half and so far here's what I know.

Unfazed:
-He is un-pushable
-he is Immune to spells that remove, MP/AP ( Klor ofil's, Guy Lyook, Dofka talys,ect)
-I don't know if he is immune to the bomb effects
- and so far the only character that has been able to hurt me with AP/MP loss is Nox and that is because his effect doesn't acctually Remove AP until it does damage.

I kind of understand what you're saying, because the Unfazed state says that he is unfazed by character effects that try to do extra damage, but I think it's fine as it is, but I don't know.

Unless you use Comte Frigost...then you're in trouble, because you'd lose 1 AP, 1 MP,per hit and you actually wouldn't gain your Extra AP. If you do use him, then I'm totally with you mate XD

Thread : News  Preview message : #612565  Replies : 13  Views : 814
posté September 16, 2013, 21:43:11 | #7
YES!

Thread : News  Preview message : #606593  Replies : 18  Views : 1046
posté September 06, 2013, 22:25:13 | #8
Awesome Idea Troyle

it sounds super fun and mischievous :p

I actually have time to make it on Tuesday and hope to see you and other English players.

However...I think I speak for maybe...95 percent of the English community as well when I say that I am subscribed on our own Nox server, and I'm not sure that I can re-subscribe to play past Astrub with you.

I don't think there is a solution for that...and I hope to see you then, and that we could fight a battle or two together anyways.

Maybe I'll continue watching from the Live-stream if there's no solution available....

I'd like to know what you think about that?
Thanks

Thread : News  Preview message : #602577  Replies : 69  Views : 3559
posté July 25, 2013, 22:02:06 | #9
The new world map looks amazing!

I guess that's to be expected, as Ogrest's tears and the ocean recedes.
All these new updates are very cool.

Someone on a different topic mentioned swimsuit insignias?

Thank you Ankama, you guys rock~

Thread : News  Preview message : #579793  Replies : 66  Views : 4220
posté July 24, 2013, 04:13:46 | #10
MilorDen and BbeforeA

The krosmaster Figurine Klor ofil has already been modified, it being level 4 now has completely nullified the "sadida spam" that you're talking about.

Now that she is level 4, it is no longer possible to create a truly powerful x2 Klor ofil team.

BbeforeA, if you don't like Krosmaster or strategy games, then don't play them. Krosmaster is not unbalanced, it really just depends on how well you can use strategy based on your enemy and the aspects of the game.

if you're against more experienced players, then you're going to have a tougher time, simple.

I do agree about he rewards. The Confrerie is a little better since they added the new aspect of demonic rewards, but it isn't really worth it, if you have level 6's like goultard or Nox.

and Most pro's like me already have the tofu tokens and the block doll token.

I'll just use the Confrerie team in the tournament for fun.

Thread : News  Preview message : #578983  Replies : 10  Views : 873
posté July 09, 2013, 05:09:20 | #11

Quote (sevenatbest @ 08 July 2013 18:56) *
greetings Wakfools!

I know where still at least two weeks away from the July content update, but it's one I've been anticipating since the 2013 road map, and longer actually, since they removed Bilbiza island from the game at launch.

In the closed beta I really enjoyed the island conquest feature of Wakfu, and Bilbiza island was by far my favorite for the secrets it held. AT the time only a few people where even aware of its secrets that the island held. AT the time I only learned of its secrets from my guilds association with the guild Wakfoolery. I can't remember the names of any members of that guild, but they knew their stuff.

The island clan member was a fun fight even it was fairly easy. I hope that the CM battle has been improved upon and I look forward to seeing the redesign of the island itself to fit wtih the future plans of the island conquest pvp system.

but most of all I can't wait to see if the Gelano makes its triumphant return to the game and the new build styles that a +1ap (potentially no debuffs included)

Also "wild dungeons" sounds intriguing as well! The last few content updates have not been enough to get me to play more, but July looks to be the update that gets me to spend more time in game! And there will be a new Ultimate boss (despite Dragon Pig still missing in action
Quick question, what are wild dungeons?! they sound amazing.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #571505  Replies : 20  Views : 1236
posté July 09, 2013, 05:02:06 | #12

Quote (evilmanofevil @ 04 July 2013 22:02) *
Well I my Fire Cra is lvl 49...just a few thousand XP from lv 50. I put all my points in CH since I'm a critical hit build. When I crit I do decent damage and when I don't I usually do like 130-150 damage. So any good set for my CH Cra? I might br f2p but the p2p weekend s coming up right? I'm going to go scramble for the set as soon as you reply so hurry.
I followed the 2nd fire cra guide on Wakfu world, and I'm currently level 50 and I'm wearing

-golden scara set for the time being until the 60's
-I've been looking for Brakmar riktus boots though for the +1 MP

Basically, the only advice I can give is go look up a F,C build

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #571497  Replies : 5  Views : 1458
posté July 09, 2013, 04:40:32 | #13
mhm, I'd like insignias that cover everything except your head, like actual suits~  

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 09 May 2012 10:48) *
There is simple solution: make makrabra items a rare drop in game. This way we will be able to get them without need to buy them if we are lucky. Those who won't want to play on luck will simply buy them.
Can't if they did that, then people who already bought it using cash would complain, I know I would. That's the whole reason why we pay cash to begin with, to get exclusive items that aren't attainable or otherwise inaccessible.

even if it's rare the fact that it would be possible...yeah...no...

It's like when the foggernaut came out. They said if you buy the Wakfu mag (number 4 I think it was)
then you would get the fogger free, then I think a month later they made it a free to play class, Of course I didn't mind, I didn't buy it, but..you get the point...

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 07 May 2012 22:13) *
If makabra weapons will be equal to other items we can get in game then no one will buy makabra weapons and it will be simply a waste of time lvling those. This is why makabra weapons must remain as "better" even if its just ap that makes them special.

So the only solution is to remove them?  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #571481  Replies : 31  Views : 3229
posté July 09, 2013, 00:40:30 | #14
Ha ha, Kali, you never told us you could Draw so well!

I never knew you had a thread here on the forums either~

Nice drawing, it's cute

Keep going~  

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #571439  Replies : 5  Views : 761
posté July 09, 2013, 00:24:19 | #15

Quote (5Venoms @ 08 July 2013 17:21) *
Soooo yea i just started this last night, said i could play for free and it looked interesting figured id give it a try.

I made a character and was wondering around for a good bit. While exploring i found this boat hoped on it and it took me to an island. This island had one red piwi on it and then high level boars so i decided to call it quits for the night and ill come back tomorrow. However when i come back i can no longer sail on this boat as now i need to pay to use it.....so im trapped...on this damn island with some boars.
Where did you find this island? were you in Arstrub? 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #571433  Replies : 4  Views : 436
posté July 08, 2013, 23:05:05 | #16
oh :/

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #571419  Replies : 284  Views : 15292
posté July 08, 2013, 22:57:47 | #17
aposperitis @

That's soo true!!!

I love Wakfu and the series, but there's no way I can get there

Thread : News  Preview message : #571415  Replies : 7  Views : 869
posté July 08, 2013, 22:55:03 | #18
Oh that sounds tough

Thread : News  Preview message : #571411  Replies : 38  Views : 1904
posté July 08, 2013, 22:53:07 | #19
Was very fun!

Thank you Ankama for the free subscription 4th of July weekend! !

Subscribing soon!

Thread : News  Preview message : #571409  Replies : 46  Views : 2759
posté May 03, 2013, 03:36:43 | #20

Quote (Xyldoras @ 10 March 2013 07:14) *
Hello everyone, I am in serious need of guidance here, as my strongest and most frequent Wakfu Partner is thinking of throwing away her main because of the Cra Revamps.

Now, my apologies, as I was her fire Sacrier teammate, and after almost 50 levels of fighting, crafting, and getting into all sorts of adventure with these two characters, the revamps came. We were both excited about the Masqueraider, which we played happily, satisfied with the new class (in comparison to the Foggernaut,which we both agree is kind of bland. We're waiting for their revamp, for Ankama to spice up their gameplay a little bit.) Yet, when we switched back to our mains, she was dismayed to realize the impact the changes had on her stategy.

She was an 8 AP 3 MP Earth Cra. And she used to place her Earth beacons close, use Arrow blow to a nearby enemy, then lashing arrow, then unbeacon. Or she would use piercing on the beacon, then lashing arrow, then unbeacon.

So. To find out that she no longer had any method of defending herself in close-quarters, nor could she use the beacon to anywhere near her, that one of her favorite and often used spells was replaced by RIDDLING arrow, and then to realize she can't even do damage with the Unbeacon?!

Now she feels like a dead weight. She cant find a combo that does anywhere near the amount of damage or AoE that she used to inflict. She's disappointed that her role has been demoted to nothing but support. Since my Sacrier has to do all the tanking and damage dealing.

So I've been browsing the forums, and as a result, I've seen plenty of new tactics and complaint threads, but I've yet to see any involving an unbeacon-based strategy. Since she didn't touch mechanics or beacon sneaking. So, my question lays within if anyone has fought in a similar manner like my partner, and if they are continuing as an Earth Cra (instead of dumping it for a new class of course) How they coped with the shake up, and what would be a good techque for her to do damage dealing, en masse, while I focus on the big guys and taking hits for her. Any tips or comments help, and thanks to you if you can help us out.

May the twelve smile on your adventures, and Ankama spare the righteous of the Cra.

Agreed, Against an Iops, were finished.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #537093  Replies : 11  Views : 1832